Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Women on praise team in pants, Singing during Communion....

November 30 2014 at 2:37 PM
Anonymous  (no login)
from IP address 107.142.253.246

Did you notice anything else out of sorts today at Madison? What did the preacher not say that he was supposed to say? Any mention of a song stating that someone is in Love with our Lord? Did they chant they same words too many times together? In regards to the praise team, were the women standing inside or outside of the men? Any happy clappy going on? Did they use the powerpoint presentation or the books?
Now I know why you go to church, just don't believe you want our Lord to know.

==========================

I don't see how this mockery fits the forum! Whack his knee caps!

Should I say "restructure his anatomy"? happy.gif I know who the "mockerer" is. That being taken into consideration, "he" is being allowed to "speak." [d.c.]

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 23.127.32.146 on Nov 30, 2014 6:55 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Women on praise team in pants, Singing during Communion....

November 30 2014, 6:57 PM 

Annie [Anonymous],

Why don't you tell us FIRST what you noticed today at Madison?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

December 1 2014, 9:14 PM 

I thought it was Annie Mouse? If you are going to address me, then do it right.

I don't attend Madison, so therefore cannot comment.

What is even worse....is you DO attend Madison and continue to negate the Lord's church.
You would rather report what is going wrong with Madison, or what you DON'T like, rather than report the love and good works going on there.

Here we go again Donnie....ACCUSING you and JUDGING you of sinful acts.

Can't hide from the Word...it says what it says.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

December 2 2014, 2:20 AM 

An-ny Mous,

How would you like to be addressed? Just fill in your name.

It was obvious you didn't attend Madison ... and you commented a lot.

Madison is currently trying its best to undo however it was misled and misdirected in the past, and I personally believe it's a commendable process. There's recognition now that the Community Church/Charismatic Movement was/is not the desired pattern for the church. It's a good start. No more WOMEN and men musical performers on stage; no more overpowering Praise Team musicians; etc. And all this is upsetting to you?

Visit the ex-church-of-Christ website -- there you will easily and quickly find those who negate and condemn the Lord's church. That may be the right place for you to redirect your accusation and judgment.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

December 2 2014, 9:41 AM 

Donnie said...
"Visit the ex-church-of-Christ website -- there you will easily and quickly find those who negate and condemn the Lord's church. That may be the right place for you to redirect your accusation and judgment."

Don't need to go there when you have for years and years, here at concernedmembers, obligated yourself to negating the Lord's church at Madison. YOU, Donnie, are responsible for that...

And no, Donnie, it isn't just reporting the facts. It is, and has been, putting down the great work that has been going on for all those years at Madison.

A load to bear, don't you think?

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

December 3 2014, 12:14 AM 

Ann,

You must have missed what I said earlier:

Madison is currently trying its best to undo however it was misled and misdirected in the past, and I personally believe it's a commendable process. There's recognition now that the Community Church/Charismatic Movement was/is not the desired pattern for the church. It's a good start. No more WOMEN and men musical performers on stage; no more overpowering Praise Team musicians; etc. And all this is upsetting to you?

Again: NO MORE WOMEN [in pants or not] and men performing their music on stage while facing the congregation.

Let me remind you that musical performance is not one of those great works that have been going on at Madison.

Respond to this message   
Ken
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

One True Ex-Church of Christ page

December 2 2014, 11:49 AM 

All of those at the EXites (sights) have been wounded in the tender places when they assumed the authority to impose the false teaching of their mentors at the major once-Bible Colleges now 'Universities" meaning that they have to hire anti-church of Christ professors not ready for prime time. Their Bulls-Eye-thing intended under the direction of the NACC to "transistion" THEIR congregations to INSTRUMENTAL: both the Christian Standard and the NACC carefully nurse a few dupes who have to be terminally ignorant of the Word or terminally evil.

Almost all of the congregations, in the words of their father Shelly, "mount an attack when they are being invaded" and send the Exites out to find a real job. Like the Grace-Centered leaders, they won't listen to the text since the are holding a vast "pitty-potty-party." I remember how angry I got when they refused to let me into the Oval office to run the country."

http://www.piney.com/Ex-ChurchOfChrist.html

I have covered most of the heretical teachings of the EX's and GRACIES.

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

Re: One True Ex-Church of Christ page

December 2 2014, 10:19 PM 

Just to get real practical about pants and skirts:

Women maybe should wear pants during translating if that is in a prison, especially on any floor above the ground floor.

If there are any whose mind tends to drift, their skirts should be ankle-length.

To avoid any error, whatsoever, we should revert to Victorian dress.

Those whose dress hem is above the knees should take care about their posture.

Men also should not be shirtless.

Men should show as little hair as possible.

Respond to this message   
Justice
(no login)

Re: One True Ex-Church of Christ page

December 3 2014, 11:00 AM 

Probably should not complain. It is all relative. happy.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmo3ymsTOPg

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

December 2 2014, 4:47 PM 

Donnie, You said "It was obvious you didn't attend Madison ... and you commented a lot."

Why is it, then that, even though I am not a member of Madison, UPHOLD her good works all these years (the REAL brotherhood has gotten the good word around about the love at Madison over the last 10 years) but YOU who attend regularly have taken every chance over the last decade to tear her asunder?

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

December 3 2014, 12:30 AM 

Annie,

The "love at Madison" is good news: I'm all for that.

Tearing the church asunder? Hmm! Let me explain ... again. Your mentors, the change agents operating in the brotherhood, are doing just that. The change agents infiltrate, divide and conquer!!!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

December 6 2014, 12:03 AM 

Donnie, you said "The "love at Madison" is good news: I'm all for that."

When, lately (in the last decade) have you been for that? It must have been in the fine print, because all that was ever mentioned here by you has been negative and deriding of Madison.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

December 6 2014, 2:20 PM 

Anony,

Where were you when I said the following?

That news is not negative; it is not deriding. Wait! Maybe, Anony wants the "Praise Team" musicians to continue performing their stage acts before the congregants. Well, it's news for you to pay attention to, and you should give credit to the elders for deciding: no more of that TBN-style of musical worship.

The "love of Madison" is commendable. There's nothing new about that. There are many congregations of the church of Christ that have that love and do charitable deeds as well. There are also denominational churches that fall in that category.

So, that is not the issue.

One issue is what I brought up most recently:

Tearing the church asunder? Hmm! Let me explain ... again. Your mentors, the change agents operating in the brotherhood, are doing just that. The change agents infiltrate, divide and conquer!!!

Now, let's discuss the real issues. I gather that you don't know very much about the destructive and divisive the infiltrating change agents are.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The old guilt clause for annie

December 6 2014, 4:43 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Justice
(no login)

Re: The old guilt clause for annie

December 18 2014, 11:22 AM 

My favorite!

[linked image]
working...working...working

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Praise singing: the world's OLDEST profession.

December 6 2014, 12:23 PM 

God never leaves any "silences" left for better theologians to fill with noise. "Praise singing" is the world's oldest profession usually assisted by the second oldest profession. The only way to glorify or praise God is defined loudly but not loud enough for the merchant class to be hindered. After silencing all of the performing arts and crafts as Areskos or Placeo, Paul issued a DIRECT COMMAND which will not be refuted by A disciple of Christ who does not hold a degree:

Note that there is no performing class:

Rom. 15:4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.
Rom. 15:5 Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:
Rom. 15:6 That ye may with ONE mind and ONE mouth GLORIFY God [the one Theos], even the Father of our Lord [one Kurios] Jesus Christ.
Rom. 15:7 Wherefore receive ye one another, as Christ also received us to the glory of God.

The direct command from the assembly in the wilderness which excluded "vocal or instrumental rejoicing" or personal opinion on ward was to SPEAK THE SAME THINGS by speaking that which is WRITTEN. The Jews and Gentiles attended synagogue to escape the "worship services" of the pagans on the seventh day. They systematically read the prophets as Holy Scriptures for the godly citizens. Preaching or kerusso was not there because he would be GOING into all the world to make disciples but NOT to set up institutions.

If there is no role and no dole for praise singers of WORD enhancers we should be able to eleminate female "praise singers" performed on by the very rarests of females wanting be seen and heard.

[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Annie, Annie Mouse, Anny, Ann, Your Pick....
(no login)

Re: Praise singing: the world's OLDEST profession.

December 11 2014, 3:56 PM 

Donne, a few posts earlier said "Let me remind you that musical performance is not one of those great works that have been going on at Madison."

Name one time in the last decade where you had an uplifting post/remark about ANY of the good works going on at Madison?

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Praise singing: the world's OLDEST profession.

December 12 2014, 2:40 AM 

Annie, Annie Mouse, Anny, Ann, Your Pick....

Your name (over 4 inches wide) would make a great topic. But you're still David Fields.

1) It appears that you think musical performance is one of the great works of the church. You may be watching TBN too much. happy.gif I'm wondering: since you may consider yourself a "worship leader," do you plan to have two women and two men as your co-leaders on stage with you?

2) Why should ConcernedMembers be concerned about good works at Madison?

3) I would say that church division is an issue and ConcernedMembers should be concerned about it, and so should you.

4) I would say that we should be concerned about the church's website that advocates and espouses erroneous doctrines such as that redemption or salvation (remission of sins) precedes burial with Christ in baptism?

5) Name one time in the last decade where it troubles you that change agents infiltrate and cause division in the church?

Respond to this message   
Your Choice
(no login)

Attending means... Actually Worshiping the Lord

December 12 2014, 11:48 AM 

Your number two sums it all up
"2) Why should ConcernedMembers be concerned about good works at Madison?

Exactly what I thought.....not a single exhortation for Madison.

Not one!

Now then....if number 2 is so, then YOU should have been worshiping elsewhere. If all that you witnessed was the negative then you had no reason to be a part of this assembly. Which also means you have never had any intention of being an active spiritual member....only one who reports the negative events....which means you haven't been a member for a long time....you can't tear down a church and worship there at the same time.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

What 'concerned' means

December 13 2014, 1:17 AM 

To "Your Choice":

1)? 3)? 4)? 5)?

Now 2). Definition of "concerned": "feeling or showing worry or solicitude (e.g., "concerned parents of youthful offenders").

Great example: "concerned parents of youthful offenders."

No one is concerned about "good health." We should be concerned about the change agents (progressive, liberal) tearing down the church.

Is Dave Fields supportive of the change agents tearing down, infiltrating and dividing the church?

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter