Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Women on praise team in pants, Singing during Communion....

December 12 2014, 1:43 PM 

Ezek. 18:24 But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.

Ezek. 33:13 When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it.

Blasphemy is saying that God commanded something He did not command: the latin translates the word as DESPISING the Word. Each time you say that God commanded, authorized or did not DIRECTLY connect musical instruments to telling God to shut His Face. The women Paul warned about join with the men (?) in telling Jesus as the Master Teacher to shut His face. They tell the wimpish elders to shut their face.

How many times can you blaspheme and sow massive discord all over the world and have GRACE credit you for stealing in tithes and offerings to support the poor once or twice a year?

North Boulevard in its better days repudiated Jubilee after years of failing to be warned and the local blasphemers returned from Promise Keepers (c. 1996) and Jubilee c. 1997 having been jubilated out of their souls unless you can lie and sow discord and have grace save you.

I got a nice e-Mail from brother Choate for making the Shelly-Machiavelli connection.

[linked image]

As evidence of driving themselves further into STRONG DELUSIONS most of the "biggie" universities have acccepted the KAIROS (demon spirit son of Zeus worshipped at Jerusalem) mark KNOWING THAT THEIR TIME IS SHORT.

All of the Spiritual formation including Lectio-Divina has been forced by "monkish" professors and feminists having gain a role of real or threatened authority so that the males, as warned by Paul, let the knife slip and emasculate themselves in a real or virtual girlish praise service.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 99.197.222.189 on Dec 12, 2014 1:49 PM

Respond to this message   
[Anonymous Coward]
(no login)

[Changed by CM]

December 13 2014, 5:58 PM 

[. . .]
[. . .]
[. . .]

=========================

Dave Fields,

In regard to "Your Name" and "Message Title," I'm not playing your game.

Donnie

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 23.127.32.146 on Dec 13, 2014 6:24 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

H. Leo Boles paper removed from the Instrumentalist-laded unity meetings

December 13 2014, 6:52 PM 

The H. Leo Boles message denying that there could be "fellowship" or affirmation with instrumentalists.

http://www.piney.com/Unity.Boles.html

There are only maybe two or three THOUGHT LEADERS who are quoted by all of the bloggers trying to get a meal ticked on the widow's credit card so they too can be a big gun preacher, rich and famous and have their names linked in the workshops of evil (quoth Christ in Ezekiel) where the "prophets" go to steal words one from another

They love to lie about Daniel Sommers who advised people not to "unionize" with the Instrumentalists after the instrumentalists followed the pattern of trying to take control of the new red brick building at Sand Creek. They got a burr in their saddle and can never get over people who, in the Shelly pattern, "get angry and mount an attack" when they are "invaded."

H. Leo Boles, Grandson of R. John Smith was also invited to a "unity" meeting in 1939 and gave his reasons why there could be no "union" with the instrumentalists or anyone organized beyond the local congregation. Boles quotes the John Smith "creed" of the 1832 handshake among a few men which would EXCLUDE what the Disciples did before the ink was dry. No one at that meeting could even hallucinated that any Bible student would want to add the organ into either the Anglican-rooted Christian churches or the Presbytean-rooted "Reformed Baptists" aka Churches of Christ.

In the second great LEAP at a "unity" effort culminated in Jubilee and all of the "unity" meetings:

August 7-9, 1984, witnessed another unity meeting between fifty men from the Independent Christian Churches and fifty men from the Churches of Christ. This took place in Joplin, Missouri, and was billed as a "Restoration Summit."

Garland Elkins, and a few others, sought to introduce the tract containing Boles' 1939 speech into this meeting in Joplin. One of the leaders of this summit, Bro. Alan Cloyd, was not willing for copies of this speech to be made available to the participants, however. Bro. Elkins later wrote to Bro. Alan Cloyd, asking,

"The report has come to me that copies of the speech H. Leo Boles delivered at the 'Unity Meeting' in Indianapolis, Indiana, May 3, 1939, later published in both the Gospel Advocate and the Christian Standard, and recently reprinted in tract form by the Getwell Church of Christ, Memphis, Tennessee, were on display at the 'Unity' meeting in Joplin, Missouri, and that they were removed and burned or otherwise destroyed by you. Is this report correct?" Bro. Alan Cloyd responded,

"I did in fact remove the tracts in question. They were uninvited materials which were not appreciated. Brother Boles' language is abusive and crude. I did not feel that these tracts would be in the best interest of the meeting."

We all have to worry that now at the university level--some taught by universalists--they feel some kind of lust to try to force everyone to USE instruments and instrumentalists to VALIDATE their massive sowing of discord and blasheming the Holy Spirit OF Christ who repudiated anything but silence by everyone but the READER of that which is written.

This is some kind of psychologial virus that they hear "a" spirit tell them to "infiltrate and confiscate" your property and invite you to "get over it or get out." If they had a jot or tittle of evidence for congregational singing with instrumental accompaniment from Genesis to Revelation or all pre Reformation history why would they feel compelled to mount terrorists attacks at "forums" all over the world?

Respond to this message   
Jamanaga
(no login)

Re: H. Leo Boles paper removed from the Instrumentalist-laded unity meetings

December 14 2014, 11:17 AM 

[. . .]
[. . .]
[. . .]
[. . .]
[. . .]

==================================
To Jamanaga:

Dave, you initiated this thread. But in regard to "Your Name" ... I'm still not playing your game. Your message or verbiage is not being published as a result of this. As one famous tennis player has said: "You cannot be serious." But you know what to do and what not to do in order to get your message either published or not published.

"Your Name" is important -- it is WITH WHOM the message that the reader associates; it is TO WHOM the other poster addresses his response.

Donnie

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 23.127.32.146 on Dec 14, 2014 2:04 PM

Respond to this message   
Change Agent
(no login)

Well, You've Told Everyone That I Am One Already, so.....

December 14 2014, 11:33 PM 

Donnie posted on another thread....
"A full name or a given name (Deshaun, Solidad, Annie, James, Rob) or a word (Confused, Justice, Torn, etc.) should suffice."

Jamanaga isn't a word?

I guess it isn't sufficing enough when you consider the NAME belonging to a change agent.
It has never been a game Donnie. Just like always...you are proven to be wrong....again. and you put your head between your legs and.....EDIT.

Hey, it's your site. Do what you will.
You always have.

This is your big chance....tell everyone that I have admitted to being a change agent. You surely haven't minded STRETCHING the truth in the past, so......

happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Well, You've Told Everyone That I Am One Already, so.....

December 15 2014, 12:25 AM 

OK, Dave Fields, I'm publishing this [your] message, since you want the readers to really know your thoughts.

Perhaps you should have translated "Jamanaga" for us and let that be your ID consistently. However, that simply would not identify you as Dave Fields, and I cannot do that for you (remind readers that Jamanaga = Dave) every time you post.

"Donnie ... always...you are proven to be wrong....again..." Really? But that's no surprise coming from you. I'm just glad that you're not "the Righteous Judge."

You had no problem in the past identifying yourself as Dave or Servant. That's how we have known you ... and you've posted a lot.

There are many change agents around, even in politics. In politics, the label "change agents" is attributed to those who identify themselves as Democrats with liberal, progressive agenda. In the church of Christ, it is the same -- the change agents are those with liberal, progressive agenda with the intent to restructure the church and denominationalize the church established by Christ.

It is fine with CM if you identify yourself as one of the "change agents." However, be more specific: "Change Agent Dave" or "Agent Dave" should be OK. Someone different from prominent change agents in the brotherhood: Rubel Shelly, Max Lucado, Al Maxey, Mike Cope, et al.

Get credit for your posts -- not Anonymous or Annie.

Respond to this message   
DCA
(no login)

December 15 2014, 1:13 AM 

Donnie, do you have a facebook page? You know who I am from our church's website....just wanted to see who you are....unless you need to hide your privacy. Some people just don't trust people anymore.

Is DCA ok Donnie? It isn't a word though...

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

December 15 2014, 2:39 AM 

Dave,

I do not have a facebook page. [I think I've heard of it before. happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif ]

DCA is fine if you wish to use it consistently. We'll just have to get used to it and to any post as coming from Dave. I will still continue to address you as Dave when I respond, though.

Respond to this message   
DCA
(no login)

December 15 2014, 10:39 AM 

Do you have an email, other than concernedmembers?

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Info Requested

December 15 2014, 3:22 PM 

Yes, I do have an email, Dave.

Network54 has changed its posting format to no longer allow entry of the email address (although it was optional originally).

Did I answer your question? (I think I did. happy.gif )

Wait ... you really wanted to know my email address. So here it is:

donniecruz@msn.com

Just don't send a-----x (fake or real) via email.

Respond to this message   
DCA
(no login)

Re: Info Requested

December 17 2014, 11:05 AM 

What is a "a-----x (fake or real) via email."?

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Info Requested

December 17 2014, 11:24 PM 

Dave,

It's "anthrax"; now you've heard of it. happy.gif

I was joking about sending "anthrax" via email instead of via postal delivery.

OK ... I said it. And I'm not being "racist." Hopefully, the lawless, Constitution-destroying emperor of the world and his progressive, liberal followers in Congress won't go after me.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Jubilee and a broader role for women

December 14 2014, 1:05 PM 

A Purpose Driven Cult promoter was slipped into one of our "conservative" churches and their preacher was soon added to out INTENTIONAL DRIVEN CULT: the women got wound up at the prospects, waved arms in the air and stood ready to assault anyone who taught otherwise: they showed up at the old faithsite or some other forum.

You should understand that based on the "white papers" the instrumentalists brought to "unity meetings" the agenda was that YOU must compromise with the Bible and most church history and JOIN US in using instrumental music and musicians. That's why they have pro-instrumentalists "church of Christ" men debate pro-instrumentalists "Christian Churches" men. Guess which side always wins. I suggest that it would be impossible for any preacher faithful from the church in the wilderness onward to get on the Lecture Circuit of any once-Christian Bible College.

Mike Willis reports of the c. 1984 which fits with the c. 1884 rise of the instrumental sectarians.

During the week of 7-9 August 1984, 100 representatives from the liberal churches of Christ and the conservative Christian Churches met in Joplin, Missouri on the campus of the Ozark Bible College for a Restoration Summit. The consultation was held at the suggestion of Alan Cloyd, evangelist and editor of Restoration Leadership Quarterly, and Don DeWelt, publisher of One Body. I have not previously said anything about this Summit inasmuch as I wanted to read what some of those who participated in it would report. Many of the reports have already been published, so we can now make some observations about the event.

Some have objected to who was selected from among our liberal brethren.

We were told in the Restoration Leadership Quarterly, Volume 14, number 1, that fifty of our "finest" men would be participating in this endeavor. One look at the fist of men selected, and it soon becomes apparent that our "finest" were anything but our "finest." Many of those named to "represent" us were among the most liberal-minded among us. Many of those fisted are well-known for their spirit of compromise. Those selected for this platform of compromise were not selected by Ken Butterworth and John Shaver, and as far as we have been able to ascertain, were not selected by any faithful brethren we know. When selections were made, where were uncompromising men of God like Franklin Camp, Curtis Cates, Roy Deaver, Bobby Duncan, Garland Elkins, Alan Highers, W.A. Holley, Roger Jackson, Wayne Jackson, Robert Taylor, Bert Thomas, Guy N. Woods and Ernest Underwood? These brethren, are some of our "finest!" (The Bible Way [October 1984], p. 2).

Those who did "represent" our liberal brethren included such names as Marvin Phillips, Rubel Shelly, Robert Hooper, Calvin Warpula, and Reuel Lemmons.

Some were quite concerned about the meeting from the beginning. Remembering similar meetings which had been arranged by Christian Church brethren James DeForest Murch and Claude E. Witty beginning in 1938

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Sectarian vs Ecumenical

December 14 2014, 1:20 PM 

ALL of the hate mongering against churches of Christ make the DIVISIVE distribution:

Sectarian (legalistic, patternists, exclusive, vipers)
Ecumenical meaning pseudo-fellowship with everyone but sectarians.

Sectarians are once-Bible Colleges teaching the Bible as it has been taught.
Theology replaces (but does not eleminate the bible John Mark Hicks."

More Shortly

Respond to this message   
DCA
(no login)

Re: Sectarian vs Ecumenical

January 7 2015, 2:51 PM 

"More shortly."

AND????

Waiting with bated breath

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter