Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: when you want to IMPOSE performance TRUTH no longer counts.

March 23 2015, 1:14 AM 

Dave,

We encourage posters to "sign" their messages. One of the settings for this forum is to automatically assign "Anonymous" to an unsigned post. Then, if or when that post is published and if or when we opt to respond, we may address "her" (Anonymous) as "Annie Mouse." (I think you're familiar with that.)

In most cases, if not all, an anonymous post is deleted if it contains an "expletive deleted."

I have edited out the entire post by someone else a number of times [no, it wasn't you], without deleting the post -- this one as a reminder that the poster made an attempt to post during a specific date and time. The content was deemed unacceptable.

I have edited out portions of a post with this format "[. . .]" to indicate removal of that segment, without altering the words.

In many cases, I save my posts while composing them and before submitting them.

Do you save your posts? I'm asking because of the possibility of posts, including yours, being inadvertently deleted. And we can only ask to resubmit them.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: when you want to IMPOSE performance TRUTH no longer counts.

March 23 2015, 11:45 AM 

Britannica Singing is the act of producing musical sounds with the voice, and augments regular speech by the use of both tonality and rhythm. One who sings is called a singer or vocalist. Singers perform music (arias, recitatives, songs, etc.) that can be sung either with or without accompaniment by musical instruments.

In many respects human song is a form of sustained speech. Singing can be formal or informal, arranged or improvised. It may be done for pleasure, comfort, ritual, education, or profit. Excellence in singing may require time, dedication, instruction, and regular practice. If practice is done on a regular basis then the sounds are said to be more clear and strong.[1]

Speech is the vocalized form of human communication. It is based upon the syntactic combination of lexicals and names that are drawn from very large (usually about 10,000 different words) vocabularies. Each spoken word is created out of the phonetic combination of a limited set of vowel and consonant speech sound units. These vocabularies, the syntax which structures them, and their set of speech sound units differ

Linguistic theories generally regard human languages as consisting of two parts: a lexicon, essentially a catalogue of a language's words (its wordstock); and a grammar, a system of rules which allow for the combination of those words into meaningful sentences.

Acts 15:21 For Moses
of old time
hath in every city
them that preach him,
being read in the synagogues
every sabbath day.

THATS the commanded, exampled and necessary inference of Jesus Christ IF you grasp that church is A School (only) of the Word (only) of Christ in the prophets and apostles for spiritual content.or tuneful--just as literacy 101aa might suspect:

Psilos IV. logos ps. bare language, i. e. prose, Opposite to poetry which is clothed in the garb of metre, “ps. logoi” Pl.Lg.669d; Opposite ta metra,
2. poiēsis ps. mere poetry, without music, i. e. Epic poetry, Opposite Lyric (hē en ōdē), Pl.Phdr.278c; so “aneu organōn ps. logoi” Id.Smp.215c, ; hē ps. phōnē the ordinary sound of the voice, Opposite singing (hē ōdikē),

If you PLAY an instrument--NEVER COMMANDED--it is unaccompanied by the voice, Opposite hē meta melōdias, psilos aulētēs one who plays unaccompanied on the flute (cf. psilokitharistēs

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.20.116.93 on Mar 23, 2015 12:00 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Isaiah 2 and the SCHOOL pattern Part One

March 23 2015, 8:03 PM 

Isaiah 2 is quoted by quail springs still trying to justify sowing musical discord even as the go down the drain. I understand that it is "maddening" to try to define THEM WORDS but Jesus warned that speaking what HE taught would get Him hurt and would hurt the apostles. Remember that the Prophets were breathed upon by the Spirit OF Christ.

The HOUSE or School of Christ would not be located in Jerusalem called Sodom and the Mother of harlots but would GO OUT: that's a very good pattern to GO seeking the lost spirits not OF the world or ECUMENICAL. You cannot cajole or "worship" those NOT OF TRUTH into becoming a DISCIPLE when you do worship Acts calculated, like music, to make the lambs dumb before the slaughter. Jesus didn't even pray for them.

This is never to define a CREED but to listen to Christ speak only through His Words in the prophets and apostles without trying to fabricate dogma out of it: dogma includes music.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.20.116.93 on Mar 23, 2015 8:05 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Isaiah 2 School of the Bible ONLY Part B

March 24 2015, 1:14 PM 

The synagogue then and the future REST for the church is defined by the prophets by the Spisit OF Christ. That is the same Spirit OF God "breathed" into or inspired the prophets. They define the future REST from whatever preference you have from your own imagination both inclusively and exclusively. A church of Christ is built upon or educated by the Prophets and Apostles as the Work of Christ the Rock, Manna, Water or whatever or whomever God used as His ARM.

http://www.piney.com/MuClement.html

And be not afraid lest the multitude of pleasing objects which rise before you withdraw you from wisdom. You yourself will spontaneously surmount the frivolousness of custom,

as boys when they have become men throw aside their toys. For with a celerity unsurpassable, and a benevolence to which we have ready access, the divine power, casting its radiance on the earth, hath filled the universe with the seed of salvation.

ALL of the clay tablets, Old Testament, New Testament, church fathers and founders of religious movements were never so dense that they defined worship or giving your attendance to God as giving attendance to rhetoric, singing, playing instruments, acting or dancing. For ALL of the pagan "worship centers" including what transpired in the not-commanded temples that included sexual experiences which the Vineyard-Wineskinners define as virtual sex produced by music to arouse rather than simple singing to TEACH AND ADMONISH.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
DCA
(no login)

Re: Isaiah 2 School of the Bible ONLY Part B

March 24 2015, 1:47 PM 

Donnie,
On several different occasions, even after I signed the posts....it was deleted and/or edited. It is/was not my intention to copy and backup my posts for concernedmembers. Not needed.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

March 24 2015, 2:01 PM 

I probably deleted some of the personal abuse posts. I have turned you over to Donnie and I have not edited for a long time.

Respond to this message   
DCA
(no login)

March 25 2015, 11:09 AM 

Personal abuse??? That coming from you, the master of slander??? Ken, I must say....you may be old, but your memory is good, which means you are still trying to be a comedian. Stick to engineering.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

March 25 2015, 11:02 PM 

Dave,

Your reaction above is in the category of "personal abuse." It is a mild one, though, compared to some of your other abuses.

Here's an example of a forum (non-personal) abuse: "Proof is this spawn of Satan website concerned members ... this evil website...."

Maybe you don't feel well when you make those remarks.

Respond to this message   
DCA
(no login)

March 26 2015, 2:00 AM 

Donnie,
Ken and you have slandered authors, elders, whole churches, anybody that has a different opinion other than yours. Do you deny this?
Don't tell me that you have only questioned their motives and beliefs.
You have slandered them, and what you should be concerned about is where you have condemned the church. How are you and Ken going to give account to your Lord for that???
You can't!

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

March 27 2015, 1:34 AM 

Dave,

In politics your argument (above) would be similar to this -- the conservatives should never speak against Barack Hussein Obama, the Obama administration and his cronies, the White House, the liberal Democrats, etc., concerning his economic and foreign policies, his disrespect and disregard for the Constitution, his pathological lying, etc., as that would be slander.

Truth is that the change agents are out there damaging and destroying the church, acquiring congregations and transforming them into Community Churches. Why don't you see that?

Now, the change agents are going to give account for their deeds. And don't blame me for warning others and for lessons to learn.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

March 27 2015, 5:35 PM 

People can punch you in the nose and steal your purse, but if you yell for help they accuse you of sowing discord. It's the old pattern: rather than prove that they are not lying they call you all of the RACA word. Even if you could prove that all of Christianity is false, the world despises "landholders" who turn the people into serfs so they can be rich and famous. However, the ECUMENICAL cannot blush because Paul warned any APT elders that they are lying in wait to deceive: they even claim that they are predestinated.

The old guilt clause got startedwith Adam

http://www.piney.com/MuGuilt.html

Phaedrus: The Wolf and the Lamb

BY thirst incited; to the brook
The Wolf and Lamb themselves betook.
The Wolf high up the current drank,
The Lamb far lower down the bank.

Then, bent his ravenous maw to cram,
The Wolf took umbrage at the Lamb.
"How dare you trouble all the flood,
And mingle my good drink with mud?"

"Sir," says the Lambkin, sore afraid,
"How should I act, as you upbraid?
The thing you mention cannot be,
The stream descends from you to me."

Abash'd by facts, says he, " I know
'Tis now exact six months ago
You strove my honest fame to blot"-
"Six months ago, sir, I was not."

"Then 'twas th' old ram thy sire," he cried,
And so he tore him, till he died.
To those this fable I address
Who are determined to oppress,

And trump up any false pretence,
But they will injure innocence.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

March 25 2015, 11:19 PM 

I've noticed it, Ken -- "I have turned you [Dave] over to Donnie...." There have been others "turned over to Donnie."

Oh, now, that explains why certain posts are not published until the following day or later.

I'll admit: there are times when it is difficult to decide when to or not to edit out personally abusive remarks embedded in the post without distorting the intended context of that post.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

March 26 2015, 8:44 PM 

One of the ways to prevent slander is to review and link sermons and papers or blogs such as claiming that "a" spirit commanded a fella to violate his oath and say that he was commanded to impose musical instruments. He or they do not care whether you post God contradicting them or not since they have A NEW PARADIGM for muttering and meditating and getting a direct NEW copy of Scripture.

I know that it hurts: I remember the story in The Book of Enoch and parallel views of the Jews (Jude apparently read Enoch). This is patterned in Exodus 32 as defined by Paul in Romans 1. When people fell into mixed sex choirs and playing instruments led by "elder brother Satan" they product was homosexual practices within the family. When they realized that they could not repent they just became more violent in trying to seduce as many people as possible into their folly as they waited for judgment.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

ANY performance is ANTI School of Christ Part C

March 25 2015, 1:59 PM 

I understand that if all "worship centers" were RESTORED to Schools (only) of the Word (only) a major part of our GNP would stop and institutions as the RELIGIOUS wing of the Civil-Military-Clergy would collapse.

Sooner (Disciples c 1878) or Later (NACC-ACU-LU bond) c 1984 to Argameddon. Promise Keepers hit two of my "investments" with the lord about the same time when all of the buddies bonded at Atlanta. The 'leaders' came back PURPOSE DRIVEN 1996.

See Project Megiddo

http://www.piney.com/PKMegiddo.html

http://www.piney.com/Church.of.Christ.Legalists.html

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Isaiah 2 Christ defining SCHOOL and ANTI-School part D

March 26 2015, 1:34 PM 

Scripture most often REFUTES pagan myths or legends which usually have some factual basis. ALL of the "worshipers" who use music are connected to Abaddon or Apollon typical of SUN WORSHIP (Sabazianism at the temple in Jerusalem). When the same thing breaks out in a church near you you will be a cripple if you don't know the ENEMY. Scripture intends to remove the CHAINS: a chain as we have posted and all Scripture agrees is anything which "binds" (a psallo concept).

The assembly is ONLY and educational body with the Prophets and Apostles the only RESOURCES. Beyond that you are in a creeping cult.

The Progressives publically boast and publish their sermons and attend workshops intending to "Take the Axe" to the non-instrumental position. That has turned out to be literal when they have "a" spirit tell them to "transistion" happy congregations into instrumentalists. The result is a huge institution which becomes a cult where it is dangerous to quote their frog-boiling agenda.

ALL of those involved in "worship wars" including the grandest professors of Greek and the Bible assault simple Christianity by:

FIRST: claiming that God COMMANDS instruments and being ecumenical with everyone but Churches of Christ who fed them.
SECOND: those who will not keep silent when men are actively lying about God and to God are called sectarian, legalistists, and all of the RACA words.

We have shown that the messes or the ECUMENICAL belong to the Kosmos or the kingdom of Satan. A church of Christ is called the SECT called the WAY or road or pattern. It is defacto narrow and exclusive of false doctrine but inclusive of all who want to be Disciples of Christ using "that which is written for our learning.

It may not matter what you do at the mega-institutions when you do not let the Word speak without presuming the right to a fortune and a feather bed for refuting and discording those who feed you.

There is NO command, example or remote inference of the godly people being assembled by Christ to use any of what Jesus defines as the HYPOCRITE roles: performance preachers for hire, singers or instrument players. Christ in Ezekiel 33 shows that these are the MARKS of people who have no intention of speaking or listening to the Word. The "progressives" following the feminists DO what Paul tried to prevent by keeping both men and women silent so that WE all "might be saved or safe" and come to a knowledge of THE TRUTH.

At the same time many of the Bible writers informed by the BREATH of God use images, examples and words which validated the Apollon-Muses or Locusts parable: they sing in the sun to put you to sleep and then give you the scorpion STING OF DEATH.

It is not slander to say that ALL of the Greek and Bible ignore Christ and the writers of Scripture and MOCK Jesus as prophesied in Psalm 22 and Psalm 44 with that "vocal or instrumental rejoicing" outlawed for the Church in the wilderness. That literature marks Apollo as the Worship of the starry host in Jerusalem to which God abandoned the Jews because of instrumental idolatry.

The practice of "planting" SISTER congregations under the MOTHER CHURCH is now promoting by the once-Christian college under the name of KAIROS CHURCH PLANTING MINISTRIES. The masses of people who pick up the cute word Kairos do not understand that Kairos is parallel to Hermes or Mercury the pagan enemy of Jesus Christ performing the LOGOS role. If you don't speak the LOGOS says Christ in Isaiah THERE IS NO LIGHT IN YOU.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.20.116.93 on Mar 26, 2015 1:52 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Isaiah 2 Christ defining SCHOOL and ANTI-School part D

March 27 2015, 1:23 PM 

Madison tried to imitate Max Lucado but they didn't have a "boiled" congregation, the money or Max Lucado. You cannot PROCURE or PROGRAM the Kingdom of God which does not come with observation meaning RELIGIOUS rituals called "lying wonders."

North Boulevard is trying the "ECUMENICAL" plan by raising MONEY and using the 40 day prayer plan which intends to implicate The Holy Spirit as a co-conspirator. When you build the plan the goal is to DIVERT the monies. Here is the Max-the-Baptist

https://called.oakhillschurch.com/custom/called/images/WeAreCalledBook.pdf

Max wants you to be the PURE BRIDE OF CHRIST but the brides and bridegrooms in Revelation 18 are called sorcerers and their worship ritual uses craftsmen (sophists), singers, instrument players and dancers (clappers and gyrators). Day 31 of the 40 day plan which at Mount Sinai and with Satan was TEMPTING the people and they FELL. Jesus did not go for the meat and kingdoms OF THE WORLD. He says:

"We are spoken for. We are set apart, called out, a holy bride of Christ. We have captured the heart of God. As a man rejoices over his new wife, so your Godwill rejoice over you. Isaiah 62:5

Max says that the holy spirit is God's song writer and DANCE MASTER. Adam was to cleave to Eve but he let her down: the new wife was wholly seduced by Satan so that Cain (a musical note) was OF that wicked one. The bride of Christ is the Little Flock of lost spirit: MIKROS. They walk the narrow way and are exclusive. Max thinks ECUMENICAL which has the BRIDE merge with the WORLD. Paul told the church to COME OUT OF or DIVORCE themselves from the world and not, in the words of Walling want to lap dance with God.

Isa 62:5 For as a young man marrieth A virgin [unwedded, pure, unused ], so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee.

Isa 62:6 I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem,
which shall never hold their peace day nor night:
ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,
1 Corinthians is parallel to Isaiah 33 prophecy.

http://www.piney.com/1.Corinthians.1.html

Paul will show how Zechariah 14 prophesied the demise of the religious operatives when Jesus comes to give us REST. You will notice that the Kingdom of Church of Christ gives us REST including rest from the taker of the shekels and the podiums according to Isaiah 33.

Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off. Isa 33:17

Thine heart shall meditate terror [a bugbear, idol] . Where is the scribe? [doctor parvulorum] where is the receiver? [Shekels h8254 collector] where is he that counted [celebrate, commune, mark] the towers? [pulpits] Isa 33:18

Is. 33:19 Thou shalt not see a fierce people, a people of a deeper speech [sermonis] than thou canst perceive; of a stammering tongue [instruments 1 Cor 13], that thou canst not understand.

PARASITE is a word which defines the Levites and Priests of any religious organization. God abandoned the tribe of Levi to worship the starry host as part of the Civil-Military-Clergy complex. However, Jesus will give us REST and abolish the podiums and collectors of SHEKALS. If YOU work for your food then YOU do not give it to religious CUNNING CRAFTSMEN or SOPHISTS because Christ gifted elders to EJECTED them as "rhetoricians, singers, instrument players" or performing SACRED SEX for the people.

Isa 62:7 And give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth.

Isa 62:8 The LORD hath sworn by his right hand, and by the arm of his strength [Messiah], Surely I will no more give thy corn to be meat for thine enemies; and the sons of the stranger shall not drink thy wine, for the which thou hast laboured:

Isa 62:9 But they that have gathered it shall eat it, and praise the LORD; and they that have brought it together shall drink it in the courts of my holiness.

Jesus and Paul denied that there is a LAW OF GIVING.

Isa 62:10 Go through, go through the gates; prepare ye the way of the people; cast up, cast up the highway; gather out the stones; lift up a standard for the people.

Isa 62:11 Behold, the LORD hath proclaimed unto the end of the world, Say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy salvation cometh; behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.

Isa 62:12 And they shall call them, The holy people, The redeemed of the LORD: and thou shalt be called, Sought out, A city not forsaken.

Respond to this message   
DCA
(no login)

March 28 2015, 11:31 AM 

Lucado has written almost 100 books with 80 million copies in print, including three recipients of the Charles "Kip" Jordon Gold Medallion Christian Book of the Year (Just Like Jesus, In the Grip of Grace, and When God Whispers Your Name), and has also appeared regularly on several bestseller lists including the New York Times Best Seller List.

Lucado was named "America's Pastor" by Christianity Today magazine and in 2005 was named by Reader's Digest as "The Best Preacher in America." He has also been featured on The Fox News Channel, NBC Nightly News, Larry King Live, LLBN, and USA Today. He has been featured speaker at the National Prayer Breakfast.

from Wikipedia

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

March 28 2015, 1:39 PM 

Jesus didn't write a single book.
Jesus was despised, rejected, musically mocked and crucified.
Jesus didn't have a place to lay his head.
The nation, kosmos or ECUMENICALS would hang Jesus from the Washington Monument.
Jesus didn't peddle canned prayers guaranteed to bring peace: He came to bring a sword.

[linked image]

Back to the Predators with wife and coffee

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Max Lucado and the Community Church

March 28 2015, 2:43 PM 

Dave,

He loves it -- being addressed as "Pastor Max Lucado."

Check this out:

Source: Images for Reverend Max Lucado

Isn't Max's background Baptist? There is nothing wrong with being converted from being a Baptist. The issue is that he has retained scripturally erroneous Baptist doctrine, including the purpose for being buried with Christ in baptism.

He's been responsible for the employment of the congregation's current preacher when he stepped down from his pastor post at Oak Hills. The current preacher/pastor, to my knowledge, is with a strong Baptist/Community Church background.

Thanks to Max: the Oak Hills Church is affiliated with the Willow Creek Association of Community Churches (unless that's been changed/removed).

Worst of all, Max removed the name "of Christ" from "Oak Hills Church of Christ" which is now the "Oak Hills Church" -- a typical naming convention among Community Churches.

And all that is OK with you, Dave?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Max Lucado and the Community Church

March 28 2015, 8:28 PM 

Max is still involved because all of his work will crumble when he is not there to suck up all of the air and attention meaning worship. His new pastor is a baptists and I believe with a Willow Creek background.

He says "just look up and call God father and you be saved." I don't think that the Baptists would agree to that.

The charts for the daughter congregations seem to show a downward drift: it will always take more money and Jesus-avoiding gimmicks to keep everyone pumped up. All of his views I have review show no connection to historical Christianity which has never been rick and famous. Not to worry: all or most of the once-Bible colleges have discovered a new vision or paradigm which refutes Paul. That's according to prophecies so that in time the church will be back in the wilderness hiding FROM the World's View of anything.

Maybe Tom will fill in the stats on attendance: I am certain that they have grown with the new human work and money but that is not something the Little Flock (Mikros) will ever fall into.

I understand the New Killing Jesus uses a muslim to be Jesus.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter