Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Stephen Johnson ACU: Sectarian Instrumental Music ANTI SCHOOL

February 6 2015 at 12:10 PM
Ken Sublett  (Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 184.20.116.93

The new "c"hristian World View denies that God, Jesus or the inspired prophets and apostles had the ability to reveal the Mind of God in WORDS able to survive for about 2,000 years. So despising God and His Word is the meaning of BLASPHEMY for Latin literates.

Stephen Johnson teaches Bible at ACU and has the feminists 1voice4change INVERTING and therefore lying about all of the texts showing that women are uniquely prone to seeing their imagination as the inspiration of God: in all of the "proof texts" he-they do not grasp that the REASON that almost all men and all women must be silent in the PATTERNED assembly because they deny that "there is ONE GOD THE FATHER (teacher) and One MEDIATOR between man and God, the MAN Jesus Christ. He is the door through which conversation comes.

In the more recent history of biblical interpretation [outlawed 1 Peter], the relationship between the preacher
.....and the word of God is understood in terms of the historical distance between the two.

Preachers are taught that to ARRIVE at the meaning of the text
.....they must first read the text
.....as historically located correspondence
.....wrapped in the cultural idioms of the ancient world and its situation.

In fact, one of the characteristic features of MODERN exegesis
.....is to assume the great distance
.....between the ancient world of the text
.....and the contemporary world in which one lives

The preacher must be EQUIPPED with considerable skill
.....in order to traverse the vast distance between these two worlds.

Arriving in the ancient world of biblical writers, the preacher must use the proper tools
.....in order to undertake the critical task of excavating the one true and original meaning of the text.

Upon mining this precious nugget of truth,
.....he preacher must then muster the determination to make it back to the contemporary world
.....with the precious cargo intact-a treacherous journey indeed

The horrible obstacle Stephen etal see is the BRAVEHEART soul with the courage to tell you that what Jesus taught has nothing to do with OUR culture.

Stephen and the progressives do not think that you can understand APOCALYPTIC when they extort hire for UNCOVERING the One True Church and its feminists-effeminate voice.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.20.116.93 on Mar 23, 2015 8:15 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

A beginning review of Stephen Johnson's strong delusions at ACU

February 6 2015, 2:36 PM 

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Sectarian Instrumental Music Timeline

March 10 2015, 6:59 PM 

If you watch politics or evangelists you can understand that well-turned lie is worthy more than ten thousand truths. Paul's condemnation of the fleecers at Corinth said in effect that "fools love to be fooled" and probably that liars love to be lied to. The Instrumental Apostates make the most progress by claiming that for the first time in history the ANTI-instrumental sectarian hypocritic legalists just INVENTED not using instruments (machines for doing hard work) because they are evil, ignorant southern rednecks. And that works on those upon whom it is supposed to work.

The "instrumental" mark begins in the garden of Eden and ends with the Babylon Mother of harlots performing sorcery with music. That continued through recorded history before the Disciples twisted the psallo word in 1878. However, there were minor attacks going on especially after the Civil War when the carpet bags were full: the same people who sold cardbord shoes would build you a grand "worship center."

I have worked trying to pin down some major attacks against people, especially in the south, did not continue to fill the carpet bags of the "organ and society party." Here is a few quick notes;

http://www.piney.com/Sectarian.Instrumental.Music.Worship.Timeline.html

Respond to this message   
R.O.
(no login)

whats this?

March 11 2015, 9:46 PM 

Sir Ken, please give new testament scripture that condems instrumental music. PLEASE post scripture only. THANKS from Fort Payne Alabama!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: whats this?

March 11 2015, 11:07 PM 

Because there is no command, example or remote inference of God calling the godly out of their REST to engage in congregational singing with or without instruments. And because almost all religious discord has been over music or rituals in the assembly and not "funding", you have the burden to tell us how one could even hallucinate music when we assemble as DISCIPLES or STUDENTS.

Jesus called the Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites: the Spirit OF Christ in Ezekiel 33 named performance preachers for hire, singers and instrument players (outlawed for the synagogue). This was the mark of those who had no intention of speaking the WORD or obeying it. Now, I know that God hath not said, "thou shalt not be a hypocrite" so there you have the law of silence.

This was prophesied in Psalm 22 and Psalm 41:

[linked image]
[linked image]

I know! God hath not said that thou shalt not MOCK Jesus. Most people are Purpose Driven.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.20.116.93 on Mar 11, 2015 11:09 PM

Respond to this message   
DA
(no login)

March 12 2015, 2:18 PM 

R.O
This is what Ken S. lives for. You may not get the straight answer you long for, but you will indeed get an answer. You will hear about the church in the wilderness, and be given the indecent artwork and the indecent unholy language to go with it. You will hear not ONLY about condemnation (not Scriptural) of instrumental music but condemnation of ALL music, including vocal without instruments. You will find out that when Jesus sang and Paul sang....well, they really didn't sing. Ken lives to contradict the Scriptures. Ken believes that God gives him different instruction than everyone else.

God bless and get ready for the storm.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

March 12 2015, 3:22 PM 

When they toss you into prison you have my permission to SANG all of the songs you wish: you can play and dance and go naked with David as pattern.

Or you can sang ONE hymn and then GO OUT and not return until the next appointed hour next year same time. Don't pass the plate please.

Respond to this message   
R.O.
(no login)

March 12 2015, 7:36 PM 

Ive never seen coc that condems congretional singing as well instrumental music.
every one has right of opinion. Is this pratice common in nashville area.? WHAT is name of church? I THOUGHT sand mountian was perticular!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

March 12 2015, 8:43 PM 

David has some problems. What I have said is there is no command in the Bible for congregational singing with or without instruments. Paul's command was to SPEAK "that which is written for our learning." The LOGOS words for speak are the opposite of ODE.

Just because Paul sang in prison does not make a "pattern."

Respond to this message   
Just
(no login)

Pattern? Acceptable?

March 14 2015, 2:49 PM 

Psalm 100:1-2 ESV

A Psalm for giving thanks. Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth! Serve the Lord with gladness! Come into his presence with singing!

Psalm 95:1-2 ESV

Oh come, let us sing to the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation! Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise!

Colossians 3:16 ESV

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.

Ephesians 5:19 ESV

Addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with your heart,

Psalm 147:1 ESV

Praise the Lord! For it is good to sing praises to our God; for it is pleasant, and a song of praise is fitting.

James 5:13 ESV

Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing praise.

Psalm 150:1-6 ESV

Praise the Lord! Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens! Praise him for his mighty deeds; praise him according to his excellent greatness! Praise him with trumpet sound; praise him with lute and harp! Praise him with tambourine and dance; praise him with strings and pipe! Praise him with sounding cymbals; praise him with loud clashing cymbals! ...

Psalm 13:6 ESV

I will sing to the Lord, because he has dealt bountifully with me.

Psalm 95:1 ESV

Oh come, let us sing to the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation!

1 Corinthians 14:15 ESV

What am I to do? I will pray with my spirit, but I will pray with my mind also; I will sing praise with my spirit, but I will sing with my mind also.

Psalm 104:33 ESV

I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have being.

Zephaniah 3:17 ESV

The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.

Psalm 105:2 ESV

Sing to him, sing praises to him; tell of all his wondrous works!

Psalm 33:3 ESV

Sing to him a new song; play skillfully on the strings, with loud shouts.

Isaiah 12:5 ESV

“Sing praises to the Lord, for he has done gloriously; let this be made known in all the earth.

Acts 16:25 ESV

About midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the prisoners were listening to them,

Psalm 71:8 ESV

My mouth is filled with your praise, and with your glory all the day.

Psalm 144:9 ESV

I will sing a new song to you, O God; upon a ten-stringed harp I will play to you,

Romans 15:9 ESV

And in order that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy. As it is written, “Therefore I will praise you among the Gentiles, and sing to your name.”

John 4:23-24 ESV

But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Psalm 59:16 ESV

But I will sing of your strength; I will sing aloud of your steadfast love in the morning. For you have been to me a fortress and a refuge in the day of my distress.

Exodus 15:1 ESV

Then Moses and the people of Israel sang this song to the Lord, saying, “I will sing to the Lord, for he has triumphed gloriously; the horse and his rider he has thrown into the sea.

Hebrews 2:12 ESV

Saying, “I will tell of your name to my brothers; in the midst of the congregation I will sing your praise.”

Mark 14:26 ESV

And when they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives.

2 Samuel 6:1-23 ESV

David again gathered all the chosen men of Israel, thirty thousand. And David arose and went with all the people who were with him from Baale-judah to bring up from there the ark of God, which is called by the name of the Lord of hosts who sits enthroned on the cherubim. And they carried the ark of God on a new cart and brought it out of the house of Abinadab, which was on the hill. And Uzzah and Ahio, the sons of Abinadab, were driving the new cart, with the ark of God, and Ahio went before the ark. And David and all the house of Israel were making merry before the Lord, with songs and lyres and harps and tambourines and castanets and cymbals. ...

Matthew 26:30 ESV

And when they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives.

Hebrews 13:15 ESV

Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name.

Psalm 100:1-5 ESV

A Psalm for giving thanks. Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth! Serve the Lord with gladness! Come into his presence with singing! Know that the Lord, he is God! It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations.

Psalm 137:1-9 ESV

By the waters of Babylon, there we sat down and wept, when we remembered Zion. On the willows there we hung up our lyres. For there our captors required of us songs, and our tormentors, mirth, saying, “Sing us one of the songs of Zion!” How shall we sing the Lord's song in a foreign land? If I forget you, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget its skill! ...

Psalm 68:1-35 ESV

To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David. A Song. God shall arise, his enemies shall be scattered; and those who hate him shall flee before him! As smoke is driven away, so you shall drive them away; as wax melts before fire, so the wicked shall perish before God! But the righteous shall be glad; they shall exult before God; they shall be jubilant with joy! Sing to God, sing praises to his name; lift up a song to him who rides through the deserts; his name is the Lord; exult before him! Father of the fatherless and protector of widows is God in his holy habitation. ...

Isaiah 42:10 ESV

Sing to the Lord a new song, his praise from the end of the earth, you who go down to the sea, and all that fills it, the coastlands and their inhabitants.

1 Samuel 16:23 ESV

And whenever the harmful spirit from God was upon Saul, David took the lyre and played it with his hand. So Saul was refreshed and was well, and the harmful spirit departed from him.

Exodus 15:2 ESV

The Lord is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him.

Psalm 47:1-9 ESV

To the choirmaster. A Psalm of the Sons of Korah. Clap your hands, all peoples! Shout to God with loud songs of joy! For the Lord, the Most High, is to be feared, a great king over all the earth. He subdued peoples under us, and nations under our feet. He chose our heritage for us, the pride of Jacob whom he loves. Selah God has gone up with a shout, the Lord with the sound of a trumpet. ...

Psalm 150:6 ESV

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!

Psalm 40:3 ESV

He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many will see and fear, and put their trust in the Lord.

John 4:24 ESV

God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

John 4:23 ESV

But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him.

Psalm 119:105 ESV

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

Psalm 98:1-9 ESV

A Psalm. Oh sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done marvelous things! His right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him. The Lord has made known his salvation; he has revealed his righteousness in the sight of the nations. He has remembered his steadfast love and faithfulness to the house of Israel. All the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God. Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth; break forth into joyous song and sing praises! Sing praises to the Lord with the lyre, with the lyre and the sound of melody! ...

Psalm 96:1 ESV

Oh sing to the Lord a new song; sing to the Lord, all the earth!

Psalm 30:4 ESV

Sing praises to the Lord, O you his saints, and give thanks to his holy name.

Psalm 9:1 ESV

To the choirmaster: according to Muth-labben. A Psalm of David. I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart; I will recount all of your wonderful deeds.

Psalm 8:9 ESV

O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!

Hebrews 2:10-12 ESV

For it was fitting that he, for whom and by whom all things exist, in bringing many sons to glory, should make the founder of their salvation perfect through suffering. For he who sanctifies and those who are sanctified all have one source. That is why he is not ashamed to call them brothers, saying, “I will tell of your name to my brothers; in the midst of the congregation I will sing your praise.”

Psalm 149:1 ESV

Praise the Lord! Sing to the Lord a new song, his praise in the assembly of the godly!

Psalm 71:22-23 ESV

I will also praise you with the harp for your faithfulness, O my God; I will sing praises to you with the lyre, O Holy One of Israel. My lips will shout for joy, when I sing praises to you; my soul also, which you have redeemed.

Micah 7:7 ESV

But as for me, I will look to the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me.

Psalm 96:1-13 ESV

Oh sing to the Lord a new song; sing to the Lord, all the earth! Sing to the Lord, bless his name; tell of his salvation from day to day. Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous works among all the peoples! For great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; he is to be feared above all gods. For all the gods of the peoples are worthless idols, but the Lord made the heavens. ...

1 Chronicles 16:9 ESV

Sing to him; sing praises to him; tell of all his wondrous works!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Pattern? Acceptable?

March 14 2015, 3:31 PM 

Matt. 26:40 And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour?
Mark 14:37 And he cometh, and findeth them sleeping, and saith unto Peter, Simon, sleepest thou? couldest not thou watch one hour?

Respond to this message   
Just Layman
(no login)

March 16 2015, 11:32 AM 

Welcome R.O. !

I noticed your IP address is a "Holiday Inn Express". If you slept there it may be enough to have an edge on us. happy.gif I'm telling you these 'Concerned Members' boys have some strange tricks. See you around.

Respond to this message   
DA
(no login)

March 15 2015, 10:42 PM 

Ken, thanks for giving me permission to play and dance with King David. How can I do that, with him being dead for many years now?....didn't you know that he is dead?

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The Progressive-Liberal 'COC' Pattern: King David's Music, Dance, Burnt Offerings

March 15 2015, 2:07 PM 

... and Nudity.

There is NOTHING from the New Testament that the change agents operating in the brotherhood to infiltrate, destroy and divide the New Testament church can offer.

What King David did had nothing to do with a congregational assembly. Whatever he did was personal, i.e., including his nudity and dancing, whether or not he considered his "services" worship, worshipful or acceptable to God.

Read and study the following few passages that deal not with "Acts of the Apostles" of the Christian era, but with "Acts of King David" under the Mosaic regime:
  • And it came to pass as they came, when David was returned from the slaughter of the Philistine, that the women came out of all cities of Israel, singing and dancing, to meet king Saul, with tabrets, with joy, and with instruments of musick. (I Samuel 18:6)

• And David spake to the chief of the Levites to appoint their brethren to be the singers with instruments of musick, psalteries and harps and cymbals, sounding, by lifting up the voice with joy. (I Chron. 15:16)

• [4] [Ye] That lie upon beds of ivory, and stretch themselves upon their couches, and eat the lambs out of the flock, and the calves out of the midst of the stall;
    [5] That chant to the sound of the viol, and invent to themselves instruments of musick, like David;
    [6] That drink wine in bowls, and anoint themselves with the chief ointments:
    (Amos 6)

• And the servants of Achish said unto him, Is not this David the king of the land? did they not sing one to another of him in dances, saying, Saul hath slain his thousands, and David his ten thousands? (I Sam. 21:11)

• Is not this David, of whom they sang one to another in dances, saying, Saul slew his thousands, and David his ten thousands? (I Sam. 29:5)

• And David danced before the LORD with all his might; and David was girded with a linen ephod. (II Sam. 6:14)

• And as the ark of the LORD came into the city of David, Michal Saul's daughter looked through a window, and saw king David leaping and dancing before the LORD; and she despised him in her heart. (II Sam. 6:16)

• And they brought in the ark of the LORD, and set it in his place, in the midst of the tabernacle that David had pitched for it: and David offered burnt offerings and peace offerings before the LORD. (II Sam. 6:17)

• Then David returned to bless his household. And Michal the daughter of Saul came out to meet David, and said, How glorious was the king of Israel to day, who uncovered himself to day in the eyes of the handmaids of his servants, as one of the vain fellows shamelessly uncovereth himself! (II Sam. 6:20)

• And it came to pass, as the ark of the covenant of the LORD came to the city of David, that Michal the daughter of Saul looking out at a window saw king David dancing and playing: and she despised him in her heart. (I Chron. 15:29)

Facts about David of the old Mosaic regime:

-- An inventor of musical instruments,
-- A musical lover,
-- His practices were personal;
-- His practices had nothing to do with the assembly of saints;
-- His dealings with the Levites...
-- The ark of the covenant,
-- His dancing prowess/skills--"danced before the Lord";
-- His nudity "in the eyes of the handmaids of his servants"
-- His offer of burnt offerings and peace offerings...

The above is self-explanatory.

Beware!!! The progressive and liberal change agents will pick and choose which of David's practices and skills are applicable to New Testament Christianity!!!

Prepare ye! It may be "dancing before the Lord" next, if not already. But, of course, NOT "burnt offerings."

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Instrumental Music Prooftext

March 15 2015, 2:22 PM 

If David had all of the advanced degrees from any university or from a "school of preaching" he would leave with all of the topics collected in a long list of proof texts out of context. All of the progressives quote out of context and none give a hoot about, for instance, what the Spirit OF Christ wrote in prophets such as Isaiah.

Isaiah 42:10 ESVSing to the Lord a new song, his praise from the end of the earth, you who go down to the sea, and all that fills it, the coastlands and their inhabitants.

However, the very rare disciple will at least begin with verse one where we know exactly what Jesus WILL NOT DO: When He called the assembly (synagogue) it was always in a quiet, private place. When he preached He WENT OUT.

[linked image]

Next, I will quote some Isaiah 42 to show that the SINGING or loud assemblies are MARKS that God is destroying His Enemies with the sounds of wind, string and percussion instruments. If you care you will notice the use of parallelism which REFUTES calling the tithers and offerers into for loud singing of that which violates the command for "that which is written for our learning.

Isaiah 42:10 ESVSing to the Lord a NEW song,
FOR THE PURPOSE: his praise from the END of the earth, you who go down to the sea, and all that fills it, the coastlands and their inhabitants.

Better not be in a padded pew!!

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.20.116.93 on Mar 15, 2015 2:47 PM

Respond to this message   
Just
(no login)

God Used Them Anyway! Get Over IT!

March 15 2015, 4:03 PM 

GOD Used Them Anyway!

· Moses stuttered.

· David's armor didn't fit.

· John Mark was rejected by Paul.

· Timothy had ulcers.

· Hosea's wife was a prostitute.

· Amos' only training was in the school of fig-tree pruning.

· Jacob was a pathological liar.

· David had an affair.

· Solomon was too rich.

· Abraham was too old.

· David was too young.

· Peter was afraid of death.

· Lazarus was dead.

· John was self-righteous.

· Naomi was a widow.

· Paul was a murderer.

· So was Moses.

· Jonah ran from God.

· Miriam was a gossip.

· Gideon and Thomas both doubted.

· Jeremiah was depressed and suicidal.

· Elijah was burned out.

· John the Baptist was a loudmouth.

· Martha was a worry-wart.

· Mary was lazy.

· Samson had long hair.

· Noah got drunk.

· Did I mention that Moses had a short fuse?

· So did Peter, Paul--well, lots of folks did.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Get Over It: That's What the Elders Said

March 15 2015, 7:25 PM 

Just,

A good compilation of the men and women used by God! It is impressive. How long did it take you to come up with that list? Or, do you have a source or link we can easily access?

Thing is: While God used these individuals, what would God say about being a prostitute, a murderer, a drunkard, a pathological liar, etc., or even running from God -- their ACTIVITIES?

Or, would God say what you said, "Get over it"?

Do you know what happened to a well-known congregation whose elders said, "Get over it; we must move on [with our plans to to impose changes that the majority disagreed with]"? Members of that congregation left in droves!!! And now that congregation is far from recovering.

Respond to this message   
Just
(no login)

Get over It and move on...

March 15 2015, 7:39 PM 

Donnie, Churches split, people change, people get old, customs change. The word of God remains the same. Good grief, find a Church you can agree with and move on. Life is short, make the best of it by having a positive walk with the lord and love the Church.

Goodnight

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Get over It and move on...

March 15 2015, 7:50 PM 

But, God used Levite Musicians as exorcists when He abandoned the Civil-Military-Clergy to the worship of the starry host including Abaddon or Apollon. Why would the Massed Multitudes (ecumenical) USE musical worship leaders? In the bible and recorded history it was to "make the lambs dumb before the slaughter." It certainly works, doesn't it?

Miriam prophesied with instruments: the word means soothsaying or sorcery. So God ABUSED Miriam by slapping her with a dose of leprosy for claiming what the Feminists Ruling Over universities claim: hearing God in all of the monkish places.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.20.116.93 on Mar 15, 2015 7:53 PM

Respond to this message   
Just
(no login)

Re: Get over It and move on...

March 15 2015, 8:00 PM 

Ken, remember what Sunday is for? Your pattern is rest and sports on TV. happy.gif

Goodnight Ken

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter