Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Laded Burdens have been REMOVED along with the Burden Laders

April 17 2015, 1:51 PM 

Jesus cast out the flute girls or minstrels "more or less violently like dung" prophesied in Isaiah 30. Methuo or drunk on wine in Ephesians 5 is uses as "getting fluted down with wine." Also means drunk on ignorance.

Plat. Prot. 347c But if he does not mind, let us talk no more of poems and verses, but consider the points on which I questioned you at first, Protagoras, and on which I should be glad to reach, with your help, a conclusion. For it seems to me that arguing about poetry is comparable to the wine-parties of common market-folk. These people, owing to their inability to carry on a familiar conversation over their wine by means of their own voices and discussions—

[347d] such is their lack of education—put a premium on flute-girls by hiring the extraneous voice of the flute at a high price, and carry on their intercourse by means of its utterance.
But where the party consists of thorough gentlemen who have had a proper education, you will see neither flute-girls nor dancing-girls nor harp-girls, but only the company contenting themselves with their own conversation, and none of these fooleries and frolics—each speaking and listening decently in his turn,

The official who regulated the flute-girls also regulated the dung heap.

Aristot. Const. Ath. 50 These then are the matters administered by the Council. Also ten men are elected by lot as Restorers of Temples, who draw 30 minae1 from the Receivers and repair the temples that most require it; and ten City Controllers, [2] five of whom hold office in Peiraeus and five in the city; it is they who supervise the flute-girls and harp-girls and lyre-girls to prevent their receiving fees of more than two drachmas,2 and if several persons want to take the same girl these officials cast lots between them and hire her out to the winner.

And they keep watch to prevent any scavenger from depositing ordure within a mile and a quarter of the wall; and they prevent the construction of buildings encroaching on and balconies overhanging the roads, of overhead conduits with an overflow into the road, and of windows opening outward on to the road; and they remove for burial the bodies of persons who die on the roads, having public slaves for this service.

Mercury or Kairos as the pagan LOGOS was a psyhchopomp: a conductor of dead souls to hades. Christ affirms in Isaiah 30

[347e] even though they may drink a great deal of wine. And so a gathering like this of ours, when it includes such men as most of us claim to be, requires no extraneous voices, not even of the poets, whom one cannot question on the sense of what they say; when they are adduced in discussion we are generally told by some that the poet thought so and so, and by others, something different, and they go on arguing about a matter which they are powerless to determine. No, this sort of meeting is avoided by men of culture,

That is what PAUL commanded unless you are UNWISE:

Eph. 5:17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will [decree] of the Lord is.

b878. aphron, af´-rone; from 1 (as a negative particle) and 5424; properly, mindless, i.e. stupid, (by implication) ignorant, (specially) egotistic, (practically) rash, or (morally) unbelieving: — fool(-ish), unwise.

Eph. 5:18 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit [the Word John 6:63);
Eph. 5:19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs,

Put out the extraneous, for hire flute-girls or harp-boys BY:

singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;

No, this sort of meeting is avoided by men of culture,

1Cor. 11:2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you.
1Cor. 11:17 Now in this that I declare unto you I praise you not, that ye come together not for the better, but for the worse.

Your assemblies DO MORE HARM THAN GOOD.

School of Christ does not preach or sing: Paul dialogued until midnight. Donnie is pretty good at translating the do, do, do. dahs!

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Apr 17, 2015 2:06 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 17 2015, 5:10 PM 

We always wonder WWJD or what would I do if caught in one of those mortal battles between the LITTLE FLOCK and ALIENS or principalities and powers in HIGH places.

Eph. 6:12 For we wrestle [pluck darts, vibrate musical strings] NOT against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Believe in STAR WARS and those who would force you to deny the Scriptures KNOW and are PURPOSE DRIVEN because it is not possible to be ignorant of the UNIVERSAL connection between religious music and musicians as religious prostitution: Paul called it corrupting the WORD or selling your learning at retail.

2Cor. 11:9 And when I was present with you, and wanted, I was chargeable to no man: for that which was lacking to me the brethren which came from Macedonia supplied: and in all things I have kept myself from being burdensome unto you, and so will I keep myself.
2Cor. 11:10 As the truth of Christ is in me, no man shall stop me of this boasting in the regions of Achaia.
2Cor. 11:11 Wherefore? because I love you not? God knoweth.
2Cor. 11:12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.
2Cor. 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Cor. 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2Cor. 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Jesus called the Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites (speakers, singers or instrument players) because they SPOKE ON THEIR OWN so that they could fleece the widows: He said that those who spoke ON THEIR OWN were SONS OF THE DEVIL.

Like all of the scams well documented of Madoffs and clergy: FOLLOW THE MONEY.

By Biblical definition a Preacher of the Logos will never, can never get rich and famous. Jesus promised that those who SPEAK the Word as He spoke only what the Father breathed into Him "will be hated and hurt." The rhetoricians, singers and instrument players FROM WHOM God HIDES understand that the most powerful Devil-induced into the Garden way to MUTE the honest preacher is to overpower all of the congregations with Programs and Productions to steal the sheep.

Respond to this message   
Just Layman
(no login)

April 18 2015, 9:16 AM 

Ken, do you practice "Truth-Based Singing?"

Respond to this message   
Just Layman
(no login)

Truth-Based Singing

April 18 2015, 11:04 AM 

Check it out in the Search Data Base. New buzz word, been out for a few days.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 18 2015, 11:39 AM 

No! I do Truth-Based SPEAKING.

Eph. 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the WORD of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

TRUTH is the Word or LOGOS: Logos OUTLAWS rhetoric, singing, playing instruments, acting or anything the preacher says beyond the WORD of TRUTH. There is no recorded example of Paul SINGING as a way to SPEAK the LOGOS. When they toss you in prison you can SPEAK (Dico) that which is written.

Col. 1:5 For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;

This will come as a surprise to those who have been extorted to get a Simon Certificate but Jesus and everyone preached THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM: the kingdom does not come with religious observations.

1Th. 2:13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the WORD of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

2Tim. 2:15 Study [USE SPEED, LABOR] to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing [expounding] the word of truth.

James 1:18 Of his own will begat he us with the WORD of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

God BREATHED (spirit) His Mind into Jesus without METRON which means WITHOUT METER. That's good because there is noting inn the Word which is metrical and the TRUTH of the WORD outlaws poetry or meter.

Now, I am perfectly aware that that means nothing to those who know that the small fraction would never show up to hear a lecture or scolding or violating Paul's command to COMMAND giving.

The WORD OF TRUTH is always delivered through READING or SPEAKING by direct command in ALL of the epistles. For heaven's sake when I read cards and letters written by great grandparents I just NEVER thing about SINGING how "Bill go caught in the harness when the mules ran away."

You KNOW that you have hired an Angel of Blight when he will not let you hear "that which is WRITTEN for our learning."

Psa. 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth.
Psa. 119:43 And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth; for I have hoped in thy judgments.
Psa. 138:2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
Prov. 22:21 That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth; that thou mightest answer the words of truth to them that send unto thee?
Eccl. 12:10 The preacher sought to find out acceptable words: and that which was written was upright, even words of truth.

Respond to this message   
Just Layman
(no login)

Truth-Based Speaking

April 18 2015, 11:53 AM 

Ken, search data base for "truth-based speaking" gives one hit... and it is for "truth-based singing." Omen?

Respond to this message   
Just Layman
(no login)

Just Sing!

April 18 2015, 12:06 PM 

Ken, maybe you are like Johnny Cash, you try to sing but it come out like speaking.

WE are commanded to sing?

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Just Sing!

April 20 2015, 11:19 PM 

I can "sing and make melody in my heart to the Lord," but I am not commanded to sing.

Neither one who cannot carry a tune nor the mute is commanded to sing.

These expressions do not imply a "commandment" to sing:

-- I will ... sing unto thy name (Rom. 15:9).
-- I will sing with the spirit (I Cor. 14:15).
-- I will sing with the understanding (I Cor. 14:15).
-- Let him sing psalms (James 5:13).
-- Paul and Silas sang in prison (Acts 16:35).

Not a command. Be considerate to the mute. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Just Layman
(no login)

Praise God!

April 18 2015, 10:29 AM 

2 Samuel 22:49-51 King James Version (KJV)

49 And that bringeth me forth from mine enemies: thou also hast lifted me up on high above them that rose up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.

50 Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O Lord, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name.

51 He is the tower of salvation for his king: and sheweth mercy to his anointed, unto David, and to his seed for evermore.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Praise God!

April 18 2015, 11:14 AM 

It is well documented that those who violate all commands, examples and remote inferences use music and USE MUSICIANS to thumb their nose at the "conservaives." The Triumph Over was outlawed for the synagogue in the wilderness: that excludes vocal or instrumental rejoicing or rhetoric when God lets the people REST and permitted to hear the Word only PREACHED by being READ.

When the "elders" fired God and said SET A SENIOR PASTOR OVER US, God abandoned them and WARNED them that He would not rescue them: He gave them kings in his anger and took them away in his anger

Hos. 13:11 I gave thee a king in mine anger, and took him away in my wrath.

God did not command kings, kingdom, temple, animal sacrifices or the Jacob-cursed and God-abandoned Levites to make NOISE when they were burning what began as burning gods then kings then people then goats and then infants. David was KING:

2 Sam 22:48 It is God that avengeth ME,
and that bringeth down the people UNDER ME
2 Sam 22:49 And that bringeth me forth from mine enemies:
thou also hast lifted me up on high above them that rose up against me:
thou hast delivered me from the violent man.
2 Sam 22:50 Therefore I will give thanks unto thee,
O Lord, among the heathen,
and I will sing praises unto thy name.

Thanks among the Gentiles is what the musical bandits when they hire a lawyer to take away your property:

H3034 yâdâh yaw-daw' A primitive root; used only as denominative from H3027 ; literally to use (that is, hold out) the hand; physically to throw (a stone, an arrow) at or away; especially to revere or worship (with extended hands); intensively to bemoan (by wringing the hands):—cast (out), (make) confess (-ion), praise, shoot, (give) thank (-ful, -s, -sgiving)

h3027 yâd yawd A primitive word; a hand (the open one (indicating power, means, direction, etc.)

How does this fit in the Assembly of the SAINTS commanded to "use one mind and one mouth" speaking "that which is written for our learning?"

Respond to this message   
Just Layman
(no login)

April 18 2015, 11:33 AM 

Ken, things are changing at a rapid pace. If you snooze, you lose. Ken, do you practice Truth-Based Singing?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 18 2015, 12:18 PM 

Word of Truth OUTLAWS singing noted above.

The only way to let JESUS Sing to the Gentiles is to GO INTO ALL THE WORLD AND PREACH THE GOSPEL. No form of religious music which produces the laded burden can BE TRUTH because the LOGOS outlaws it.

ALL musical terms and names of instruments are connected to enchantment or sorcery: they burn witches you know.

Anyone not Purpose Driven to trying to RECRUCIFYING Jesus (spiritual arousing the unwashed word) could use MELODY which means to DISMEMBER the text into syllables so it can be ARTICULATED. We adults ARTICULATE which is the opposite of FORNICATE the meaning of Paul's NOT corrupting the Word meaning SELLING his learning at RETAIL. ACappella is CORRUPTING the word by DEFINITION or we would not have to PROCURE one.

aipol-os , ho, A.goatherd, “aipolos aigōn” Od.20.173, cf. Hdt.2.46, Pl.Lg.639a, LXX Am.7.14.
II. aipolos: kapēlos

kapēlos a^, ho(also hē, AP9.180(Pall.)),
A. retail-dealer, huckster, Hdt. 1.94, 2.141, Sophr.1, etc.; opp. emporos [universities wholesale], Lys.22.21, X.Cyr.4.5.42, Pl.R.371d, Prt.314a; also opp. the producer (autopōlēs), Id.Sph. 231d, Plt.260c; applied to Darius, Hdt.3.89; k. aspidōn, hoplōn, a dealer in . . , Ar.Pax447, 1209.
2. esp. tavern-keeper [Holy Bartender], Ar.Th.347, Lys.Fr.1, PMagd.26.2 (iii B.C.), PTeb.612(i/ii A. D.), Luc.Herm.58, etc.
3. metaph., k. ponērias dealer in pettyroguery, D.25.46.
II. as Adj., os, on, = kapēlikos, bios D.H.9.25; esp. cheating, knavish, “k. prospherōn tekhnēmata” A.Fr.322; “k. phronēma” Com.Adesp.867.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 18 2015, 2:39 PM 

Ken, things are changing at a rapid pace. If you snooze, you lose. Ken, do you practice Truth-Based Singing?

"Things" they are not a changing: it is the people who are really ANCIENT SPIRITS who HAD deceived the whole world (Revelation 18).

If you grasp that ekklesia is the total body of people called OUT of the world and when they assemble they are SYNAGOGUE or school of the Word (0nly) then we can all speak the same things by speaking that which is WRITTEN for our learning using ONE MIND and ONE MOUTH: Luther defined that as congregational singing in unison.

http://www.piney.com/RefMLuthRom15.html

You know that people are lying and frying when they claim that churches of Christ INVENTED not using "machines for doing hard work" simply because they were "ignorant, southern rednecks."

52. All the good we can do to God is to praise and to thank him.

This is the only true service we can render him, according to his words in Psalm 50, 23:
"Whoso offereth the sacrifice of thanksgiving glorifieth me;
and to him that ordereth his way aright will I show the salvation of God."

We receive all blessings from him, in return for which we should make the offering of praise. If anything else purporting to be service to God is presented for your consideration rest assured it is erroneous and delusive.

For instance, the distracted world attempts to serve God by setting apart houses, churches, cloisters;
vestures, gold-trimmed, silk and [50] every other kind;
silver vessels and images; bells and organs, candles and lamps;
the money for which expense should have been appropriated to the poor
if the object was to make an offering to God.

Further, it keeps up a muttering and wailing in the churches day and night. But true praise and honor of God, a service that cannot be confined to place or person, is quietly ignored the world over.

The pretenses of priests and monks about their system of exercises being service to the Lord, are false and delusive.

53. Service to God is praise of him. It must be free and voluntary, at table, in the chamber, cellar, garret, in house or field, in all places, with all persons, at all times. Whosoever teaches otherwise is no less guilty of falsehood than the Pope and the devil himself.

History and the Spirit of Christ indeed said that Lucifer was the singing and harp-playing prostitute in the garden of Eden. How do you suppose people who say that "God hath not said" and gives ME the authority to SAY will respond to that on the edge of the Lake of Fire: getting warmed up in the morning as the SORCERERS perform.

You CAN sing the Biblical text but NO ONE sings that anymore. Songs speaking about WRITTEN TEXT would still teach but no one does that nor intends to ever "teach that which has been taught."

The DOCUMENT is not related to changes in culture: those who think that the Biblical Text is no longer valid should try to escape the fires by not calling themselves Christians or a church of Christ: Jesus is still on HIS throne making certain that His Church does not OUTGROW or out evolve His Word.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Apr 18, 2015 8:31 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 18 2015, 8:36 PM 

I affirm that no one will in the morning:

Sing that which is written for our learning: Scriptures (Romans 15). No one other than the Reformed Presbyterians will sing a single psalm.

No one will sing and make melody out loud in the morning.

EVERYONE will "sang" and make HARMONY with their mouths which is not related to melody.

Respond to this message   
Just Layman
(no login)

April 19 2015, 8:16 AM 

I'll be singing this morning in CHURCH. Neither you or your disciple can steal my blessing! Have a nice day! happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: The Progressive-Liberal 'COC' Pattern: King David's Music, Dance, Burnt Offerings

April 19 2015, 4:25 PM 

When the body ASSEMBLES itself it is calle SYNAGOGUE or SKUL. You attended CIRCE or KIRKE but missed SYNAGOGUE because the kingdom does not come with religious observation.

You violated the direct command to TEACH with that which is written FOR OUR LEARNING. You defend "singing" but you did not sing Psalms, hymns and spiritual songs" all types of about 50 in the BOOK of Psalms.

You violated all possible dodges because you SANG HARMONY which is not connected to MELODY.

You ENJOYED which is the LADED BURDEN or Self-pleasure. Jesus died to make certain that He as Spirit was not there: "Come to me ye that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you REST." And come OUTSIDE of the GATES to LEARN OF ME.

That's fine: that's what God wanted you to do.

Now, give us a review of the preacher's sermon! What? You don't remember? You THOUGHT that you could EARN or pay for God's Grace. The ONE GOD THE FATHER is NOT a bit taller and smarter than His Son Jesus.

NOTICE THE MEANING OF GRACE-CENTERED.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Just Layman
(no login)

Re: The Progressive-Liberal 'COC' Pattern: King David's Music, Dance, Burnt Offerings

April 19 2015, 7:46 PM 

Ken, how about a fresh perspective on authorized worship from the Oldpaths site?

http://www.oldpaths.com/Archive/Jackson/Boyd/Wayne/1937/home.html

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 19 2015, 8:12 PM 

Ken S. (when asked: "Do you practice truth-based singing?") responded: "I affirm that no one will in the morning: Sing that which is written for our learning: Scriptures (Romans 15)...."

Just L. responded: "I'll be singing this morning in CHURCH...."

Just, did you happen to sing "in CHURCH" this morning, "I Can Only Imagine" by Bart Millard? One congregation, as I recall, has sung this song perhaps only a couple of times in over a decade. It is a difficult musical piece for non-performers to sing. One line of the song says: "... what will my heart feel will I dance for You, Jesus...."

No doubt, even your Praise Team would have to REHEARSE this "praise worship" song before singing it to the congregants.

Let's not forget what was said above: Truth-based singing is singing that which is written for our learning. That's also what the Scripture says: "For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope" (Rom. 15:4).

Even Colossians 3:16 says: "Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom....".

Respond to this message   
Just Layman
(no login)

When Does Obedience Become Legalism?

April 20 2015, 7:43 AM 

Donnie, "Legalism" will have you sitting on the couch on Sunday mornings... sulking and complaining how terribly wrong it all is. You are driving a wedge between yourself and the Church you claim to support!

Accept a dose of GRACE and quit "hiding" to sing praises to your Lord and Savior. Time is short! Spend more quality time at Church!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: When Does Obedience Become Legalism?

April 20 2015, 11:48 AM 

In the context under consideration, the Lord further declared that true worship must be in spirit. The meaning seems to be “that the entire heart enters into the ACT” (Hendriksen 1976, 167). Or, as Lenski notes, the whole soul is THROWN into the worship" (1943, 323). The phrase obviously suggests that a sincere disposition must characterize the worshiper’s mind.

That is the most repulsive definition of LEGALISM or doing the ACT one could hallucinate.

h7812. shachah, shaw-khaw´; a primitive root; to depress, i.e. prostrate (especially reflexive, in homage to royalty or God):—bow (self) down, crouch, fall down (flat), humbly beseech, do (make) obeisance, do reverence, make to stoop, worship.

Gen. 24:26 And the man bowed down his head, and worshipped the LORD.
Gen. 24:52 And it came to pass, that, when Abraham’s servant heard their words, he worshipped the LORD, bowing himself to the earth.
Ex. 4:31 And the people believed: and when they heard that the LORD had visited the children of Israel, and that he had looked upon their affliction, then they bowed their heads and worshipped.

Unless you FILL UP with the will of the LORD, this is what happens when you procure people to LEAD your whole body in ACTS of "worship."

Col. 2:23 Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body; not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.

1479. ejqeloqrhskei÷a ethelothreskeia, eth-el-oth-race-ki´-ah; from 2309 and 2356; voluntary (arbitrary and unwarranted) piety, i.e. sanctimony: — will worship.

HERE IS THE DIRECT COMMAND FOR WORSHIPING THE SON:

Heb. 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

4352. proskune÷w proskuneo, pros-koo-neh´-o; from 4314 and a probable derivative of 2965 (meaning to kiss, like a dog licking his master’s hand); to fawn or crouch to, i.e. (literally or figuratively)

The BEASTS "a new style of music or Satyric Drama" (that cappella thingy") will bow now or when it is too late. The ONLY worship concept IN THE SPIRIT is "giving attention to the Word." You cannot give attention to THE WORD when THE WORD has been replaced by elders and Beasts calling for WORKING REALLY HARD TO BE SINCERE-- for one hour a week.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 12 3 4 5 611 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter