Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

The Progressive-Liberal 'COC' Pattern: King David's Music, Dance, Burnt Offerings

March 15 2015 at 3:03 PM
Donnie Cruz  (Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 23.127.32.146

... and Nudity.

There is NOTHING from the New Testament that the change agents operating in the brotherhood to infiltrate, destroy and divide the New Testament church can offer.

What King David did had nothing to do with a congregational assembly. Whatever he did was personal, i.e., including his nudity and dancing, whether or not he considered his "services" worship, worshipful or acceptable to God.

Read and study the following few passages that deal not with "Acts of the Apostles" of the Christian era, but with "Acts of King David" under the Mosaic regime:
  • And it came to pass as they came, when David was returned from the slaughter of the Philistine, that the women came out of all cities of Israel, singing and dancing, to meet king Saul, with tabrets, with joy, and with instruments of musick. (I Samuel 18:6)

• And David spake to the chief of the Levites to appoint their brethren to be the singers with instruments of musick, psalteries and harps and cymbals, sounding, by lifting up the voice with joy. (I Chron. 15:16)

• [4] [Ye] That lie upon beds of ivory, and stretch themselves upon their couches, and eat the lambs out of the flock, and the calves out of the midst of the stall;
    [5] That chant to the sound of the viol, and invent to themselves instruments of musick, like David;
    [6] That drink wine in bowls, and anoint themselves with the chief ointments:
    (Amos 6)

• And the servants of Achish said unto him, Is not this David the king of the land? did they not sing one to another of him in dances, saying, Saul hath slain his thousands, and David his ten thousands? (I Sam. 21:11)

• Is not this David, of whom they sang one to another in dances, saying, Saul slew his thousands, and David his ten thousands? (I Sam. 29:5)

• And David danced before the LORD with all his might; and David was girded with a linen ephod. (II Sam. 6:14)

• And as the ark of the LORD came into the city of David, Michal Saul's daughter looked through a window, and saw king David leaping and dancing before the LORD; and she despised him in her heart. (II Sam. 6:16)

• And they brought in the ark of the LORD, and set it in his place, in the midst of the tabernacle that David had pitched for it: and David offered burnt offerings and peace offerings before the LORD. (II Sam. 6:17)

• Then David returned to bless his household. And Michal the daughter of Saul came out to meet David, and said, How glorious was the king of Israel to day, who uncovered himself to day in the eyes of the handmaids of his servants, as one of the vain fellows shamelessly uncovereth himself! (II Sam. 6:20)

• And it came to pass, as the ark of the covenant of the LORD came to the city of David, that Michal the daughter of Saul looking out at a window saw king David dancing and playing: and she despised him in her heart. (I Chron. 15:29)

Facts about David of the old Mosaic regime:

-- An inventor of musical instruments,
-- A musical lover,
-- His practices were personal;
-- His practices had nothing to do with the assembly of saints;
-- His dealings with the Levites...
-- The ark of the covenant,
-- His dancing prowess/skills--"danced before the Lord";
-- His nudity "in the eyes of the handmaids of his servants"
-- His offer of burnt offerings and peace offerings...

The above is self-explanatory.

Beware!!! The progressive and liberal change agents will pick and choose which of David's practices and skills are applicable to New Testament Christianity!!!

Prepare ye! It may be "dancing before the Lord" next, if not already. But, of course, NOT "burnt offerings."

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: The Progressive-Liberal 'COC' Pattern: King David's Music, Dance, Burnt Offerings

March 15 2015, 3:31 PM 

We have the same authority for David's music-induced naked dancing as leading congregational singing IN the temple.

I suggest that David set up a mass meeting in Nashville. I feel pretty certain that he could collect more "members" than a "worship team."

I actually heard a preacher use David's dance as an approved example. I suggested to an elder that we do it: We could collect all of the old, fat men. He suggested that he and I would certainly make the cut.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.20.116.93 on Mar 15, 2015 3:32 PM

Respond to this message   
Just
(no login)

Re: The Progressive-Liberal 'COC' Pattern: King David's Music, Dance, Burnt Offerings

March 15 2015, 4:24 PM 

Ken, you may want to change your ban on singing from congregational singing to performance singing. (Donnie is in the house and it makes him quite nervous. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

March 15 2015, 8:02 PM 

Donnie enjoys "congregational singing" but he will tell you that there is no command for it.

I doubt that beginning about the prophesied c. ad 2000 time there is anything BUT performance singing. Churches will spend a fortune on a "worship leader" just so they can silence the dozen or so perfectly good song leaders. Having a hireling hire YOU a "worship leader" is as obscene as hiring you a lover for your wife.

The "musical" discorders will go to any extreme to chase away the owners to suck in those willing to pay for truly bad "performers." While they are attracting a few thousands or so the unsaved world population will increase a billion. Doesn't that prove that they were born without a GO BUTTON? That proves that they are aliens.

Respond to this message   
Just
(no login)

March 16 2015, 8:02 AM 

Ken, no need to rat on Donnie. The air is a bit thin in the balcony and I'm sure Donnie is merely lip syncing anyway.happy.gif If singing and IM are not authorized it's time to change Churches. Do you know of any good "speak only" local Churches?

Good Luck!

ps..I have some good links on "Authorized Worship" if you need them?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

March 16 2015, 9:49 PM 

You're just mad because Donnie can read "prepositions" and can decode the secret command only for those with A holy spirit:

SPEAK to one another in psalms, hymns and spiritual songs or "that which is written for our learning

I believe there are only two witnesses dislexia -free and cannot see it as:

SING all together using erotic praise songs.

Donnie told you over and over that there is no command to sing as a group in the whole Bible. Those who began singing the text or learning hymns quietly and reverently spawned children who rant and rave and insist that SING includes wind, string and percussion instruments: you know, the ones Christ said that Lucifer the singing and harp-playing prostitute brought into the garden of Eden where the serpent is a winding, devious form of CANTUS.

Donnie actually studied Bible: I studied engineering where someone gets killed by their own Sidewinder if they are liberated and "plug it in backward."

I read a little closer and found out that the chant, carmen, cantus words are primarily musical (never tuneful) monologs. The only time David sang with a group of females he lost his pants.

Repeat it: LEXIS and the LOGOS words are the OPPOSITE of ODE.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

March 15 2015, 8:31 PM 

[Honestly, I had already composed the following response to Just. I was interrupted ... and Ken beat me to posting mine first. Here it is following.]

When Paul and Silas prayed and sang [soprano and bass happy.gif ] in prison, the prisoners HEARD them [probably didn't join in "congregational singing"]. That must have been a great event -- there was a great earthquake ... the foundations of the prison were shaken ... all the doors were opened ... every one's bands were loosed. I almost forgot: Paul and Silas were cast into prison, thrust into the inner prison.

"And a hymn being said, they went out unto mount Olivet" (Matt. 26:30, Douay-Rheims Bible).

Better yet -- "And when they had said an hymn, they went forth to the mount of Olives" (Mark 14:26, Douay-Rheims Bible).

Just, we've discussed this before -- the Catholic translation on occasion is correct. But how could this have been "congregational singing" without the women! sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

OK, the "Praise Team" or "Worship Team" had not been invented yet.

Neither was "congregational singing" in the modern Twila Paris or Amy Grant sense ... or even in the Protestant Reformation sense. So far as historical revelation or any scriptural reference, there is NO COMMAND for that type of congregational singing.

The Mormon Tabernacle Choir should have been there for Christ and the apostles when it was needed. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Just Layman
(no login)

April 11 2015, 10:49 AM 

God Sings!

Zephaniah 3:17 (NIV)

The Lord your God is with you,
the Mighty Warrior who saves.
He will take great delight in you;
in his love he will no longer rebuke you,
but will rejoice over you with singing.”

God Used Them Anyway

· Moses stuttered.

· David's armor didn't fit.

· John Mark was rejected by Paul.

· Timothy had ulcers.

· Hosea's wife was a prostitute.

· Amos' only training was in the school of fig-tree pruning.

· Jacob was a pathological liar.

· David had an affair.

· Solomon was too rich.

· Abraham was too old.

· David was too young.

· Peter was afraid of death.

· Lazarus was dead.

· John was self-righteous.

· Naomi was a widow.

· Paul was a murderer.

· So was Moses.

· Jonah ran from God.

· Miriam was a gossip.

· Gideon and Thomas both doubted.

· Jeremiah was depressed and suicidal.

· Elijah was burned out.

· John the Baptist was a loudmouth.

· Martha was a worry-wart.

· Mary was lazy.

· Samson had long hair.

· Noah got drunk.

· Did I mention that Moses had a short fuse?

· So did Peter, Paul--well, lots of folks did.

https://sermons.logos.com/submissions/120221-God-Used-Them-Anyway#content=/submissions/120221

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 11 2015, 12:51 PM 

You have given us a long list of PARALLELS to adding the warrior's instruments into a SCHOOL OF Christ in the Prophets and Apostles.

You are confessing that adding instruments is a mortal sin but God will USE them anyway.

I totally agree! God ALWAYS uses music and musicians to signal WARFARE and BURNING: I have no doubt that when Rick Atchley and all of the followers heard "a" spirit tell them to command instrumental praise (whatever that means: all of my instruments are lifeless instruments). The Spirit OF Christ warned:

And there shall be upon every lofty mountain and upon every high hill, water running in that day, when many shall perish, and when the towers shall fall. Isaiah 30:25

And the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be seven fold in the day when the Lord shall heal the breach of his people, and shall heal the pain of thy wound. Isaiah 30:26 LXX

Behold, the name of the Lord comes after a long time,
burning wrath; the word of his lips is with glory, a word full of anger,
and the anger of his wrath shall devour as fire. Isaiah 30:27 LXX
And his breath, as rushing water in a valley, reach reach as far as the neck, and be divided,
to confound the nations for their vain error;
error also shall pursue them and overtake them. Isaiah 30:28 LXX

Must ye always rejoice, and go into my holy places continually,
as they that keep a feast? and must ye go with a PIPE as those that rejoice into the mountain of the Lord,
to the God of Israel Isaiah 30:29 LXX
And the LORD shall cause his glorious voice to be heard,
and shall shew the lighting down of his arm, with the indignation of his anger,
and with the flame of a devouring fire, with scattering, and tempest, and hailstones. Is. 30:30

For through the voice of the LORD shall the Assyrian be beaten down, which smote with a rod. Is. 30:31
And in every place where the grounded staff shall pass,
which the Lord shall lay upon him, it shall be with tabrets and harps:
and in battles of shaking will he fight with it. Isaiah 30:32KJV

The Assyrians dominated the Jewish religion and are on the attack once more: maybe the final battle.

No doubt about it: I have noted that the forced lying, cheating and stealing the church house and church life of widows is not THE SIN but THE SIGN that Jesus has been there and removed the "sorcerers" and lampstands from that lawless body and using the locusts or muses to make the final separating. God used them but GRACE (Jesus) teaches the SECT CALLED THE WAY to DENY them and MARK them. The ECUMENICAL which they confess along with equating themselves to sinners unsaved is almost every single person you can see, hear or smell as they profane the Lord's Day.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Naomi Walters Zephaniah 3

April 11 2015, 1:46 PM 

The small number of ladies who have been enticed to train as preachers and "flood" themselves into churches learn how to ignore the Scripture just like their feminists professors.

http://www.piney.com/Naomi.Walters.Zephaniah.3.html

People never have any need to understand what the Spirit OF Christ has to say as He defines HIS REST both inclusively and exclusively in the prophets. HE rejoices but HE does not sing, dance, play instruments and make himself vile--the praise concept.

God doesn't rejoice over His people until they RECEIVE INSTRUCTION and He has put down the podiums and "collectors of shekals" as Paul in 1 Corinthians 1 explains Isaiah 33.

Thine heart shall meditate terror. Where is the scribe? where is the receiver (shaqal)? where is he that counted the towers? Isaiah 33: 18

Receiver is: Shaqal (h8254) shaw-kal'; a prim. root; to suspend or poise (espec. in trade): - pay, receive (-r), spend, * throughly, weigh.

And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver. Zec.11:12

If YOU think it good to weigh out shaqals then THAT is what God wants you to do: you are Purpose Driven. We know that the Jewish clergy took FROM the poor and widows claiming that they were really "missionaries."

Matt. 23:11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.
Matt. 23:12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
Matt. 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
Matt. 23:14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows’ houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: [hymns] therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
Matt. 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

The forty day prayers is an attempt to force the widows who sold their heritage to accept that THEIR previous well-defined agenda is from "a" spirit person. WOE is a word used by the Lamb coming with a rod of IRON. That's why people lust to keep Jesus in the cradle.

Respond to this message   
Just Layman
(no login)

April 11 2015, 11:35 AM 

Praise the Lord! Self-explanatory!

Psalm 150

1Praise the Lord.

Praise God in his sanctuary;

praise him in his mighty heavens.

2Praise him for his acts of power;

praise him for his surpassing greatness.

3Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,

praise him with the harp and lyre,

4praise him with timbrel and dancing,

praise him with the strings and pipe,

5praise him with the clash of cymbals,

praise him with resounding cymbals.

6Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.

Praise the Lord.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

More by Christ in Isaiah

May 10 2015, 8:56 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

More by Christ in Isaiah

May 10 2015, 8:57 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

More by Christ in Isaiah

May 10 2015, 8:58 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 11 2015, 1:06 PM 

Because of musical idolatry God abandoned Israel to "worship the starry host." That includes lucifer and Abaddon-Apollon. The Jews burned infants to the beat of musical instruments, the warriors threatened sexual assaults and the prostitutes attracted their "congregates". Burning goats is the prophetic type of burning all craftsmen: singers, instrument players, actors, grinders (prostitutes).

The instruments in Revelation were never used IN a holy place: playing the harp inside of the holy place would have gotten David executed by the command of God. Musicians claim to stand in the holy place replacing Jesus as the ONLY SPIRITUAL MEDIATOR: He doesn't bring musicians into God's presence.

I just watched a shoot out between a Christian Family Band members and between the police. I told you that if they will lie, cheat and steal they WILL do literal murder as they attempt to do spiritual execution.

David's praise Word is the LUCIFER message of thinking you are IN THE FIRMAMENT. Bless your heart, the firmament is not a glass sphere!!

[linked image]

Halal is Kosher Meat for the Muslims.

Respond to this message   
Just Layman
(no login)

April 11 2015, 4:21 PM 

Ken said, 'Donnie enjoys "congregational singing" but he will tell you that there is no command for it.'

Ken, I can feel the elephant in the room. Today is Donnie's "decision day" on "congregational singing". Am I right? I have a nose for these situations. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 11 2015, 8:08 PM 

The issue is, is there a command, example, remote inference, hint or hallucination about God calling the godly into assembly for congregational singing with or without instruments."

You can probably get by with singing "four-part-Fanny" but you cannot get by with lying to God, about God or the sheep you want to feed YOU.

The one-piece pattern for the only directly commanded and exampled assemble ONCE A WEEK is to conduct a School of Christ. A Christian is a disciple and a disciple is a student and the ONLY text is the Prophets and Apostles. Disciples of Christ do not attend worship services performed by others IF you pay them a wage.

Jesus guaranteed that you CANNOT attend a religious OBSERVATION with Jesus because He said and guaranteed that "the kingdom does not come with observation." You don't get a choice.

http://www.piney.com/Luke.17.Kingdom.Not.Observation.html

Luke 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

WORSHIP is also IN the SPIRIT (Mind) and INSIDE of you. Giving attendance to the WORD is defined as the only WORSHIP concept in the wilderness and in the historic church.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 11 2015, 8:10 PM 

These are also the signs of death because of a lack of the water of the Word. The CAUSE was the rich ignoring the word in favor of wine, women and instrumental music. (Amos 5). The MARK would be that the singing in the holy places would turn to HOWLING (CCM) Amos 8

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

April 11 2015, 8:13 PM 

So, if there is no command for congregational singing, yet worshipers readily do it without feeling guilty or the need to repent, then it is not sinful to sing hymns. In that case, there doesn't seem to be any real purpose in perpetuating arguments about whether we should speak hymns or sing them...unless...those who perpetuate such arguments have nothing else better to do with their lives. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Those who the gods hate they first drive mad.

April 11 2015, 11:53 PM 

A disciple who brings his band to Einstein's Final Solution shall be deemed a mad man: that's why God defined a ONE PIECE PATTERN defined by those with an IQ as long as their shoelace as a SCHOOL off limit to all but DISCIPLES. You get no preference: if you add any more legalistic pieces to the pattern Jesus just won't show up because HE thinks that HE is the only master teacher. It turns out that you cannot get by with replacing "that which is written for our learning" with silly praise songs performed for hire: Paul and the Greeks had an ugly word for people who sell any of their body parts. God sends strong delusions because you do NOT love the truth and you MUST believe your own lie. Lying Wonders are religious operations claiming that your rhetoric, singing, playing instruments and acting which you CLAIM are from God or the sane world.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 511 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter