Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Holy Ishtar Day: False Jewish Trinity

April 4 2015 at 3:10 PM
Ken Sublett  (Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 184.63.180.96

We worship whatever we give attention to: Christ prophesied the ending of worshiping the starry host to which Israel was abandoned because of celebrating the defacto Ishtar day which repudiated the Passover.

By commanding that we show forth or preach His DEATH He intended to silence those who wanted to keep Him an evil infant or to repeat the evil sun rise service in Ezekiel 8.

As with the UNKNOWN god, the mercinary priesthood made certain that you had your favorite idol to worship: that is why Paul in 1 Corinthians 1 quoting Isaiah 33 insists that there WILL BE NO counting of podiums or collectors of shekals by which you are redeemed all over again. People love to see Jesus crucified so they and resurrect Him.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Apr 24, 2015 12:18 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Just Layman
(no login)

Praise God!

April 4 2015, 9:33 PM 

1 Corinthians Chapter 15

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:

6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.

8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which [was bestowed] upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

11 Therefore whether [it were] I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

12 Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?

13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:

14 And if Christ be not risen, then [is] our preaching vain, and your faith [is] also vain.

15 Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.

16 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:

17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith [is] vain; ye are yet in your sins.

18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.

19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, [and] become the firstfruits of them that slept.

21 For since by man [came] death, by man [came] also the resurrection of the dead.

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

24 Then [cometh] the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy [that] shall be destroyed [is] death.

27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under [him, it is] manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

29 Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all? why are they then baptized for the dead?

30 And why stand we in jeopardy every hour?

31 I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.

32 If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die.

33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

34 Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak [this] to your shame.

35 But some [man] will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?

36 [Thou] fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:

37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other [grain]:

38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

39 All flesh [is] not the same flesh: but [there is] one [kind of] flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, [and] another of birds.

40 [There are] also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial [is] one, and the [glory] of the terrestrial [is] another.

41 [There is] one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for [one] star differeth from [another] star in glory.

42 So also [is] the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam [was made] a quickening spirit.

46 Howbeit that [was] not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

47 The first man [is] of the earth, earthy: the second man [is] the Lord from heaven.

48 As [is] the earthy, such [are] they also that are earthy: and as [is] the heavenly, such [are] they also that are heavenly.

49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

55 O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

56 The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.

57 But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Praise God!

April 5 2015, 1:13 AM 

Hopefully, there are no "Christians" who deny the resurrection of Christ.

When we partake of the Lord's Supper, we commemorate the sacrifice and death of Christ on the cross. And we do this on the first day of the week. Of course, members of the body of Christ do this on the first day of every week ... while "others" opt to observe monthly, quarterly or yearly.

There is a command for this (remembering the Lord's death), isn't there?

"And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me. After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me." (I Cor. 11:24,25).

How should we celebrate the resurrection of Christ? "Those who observe" the EASTER holy day do so only once a year Shouldn't this celebration be on the first day of every week?

So, Easter is a holy day once a year, they say. Shouldn't every first day of the week be considered a holy day for the Communion?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 5 2015, 4:34 PM 

1 Corinthians 15: This is the message you are supposed to "teach that which has been taught." By adding your own emotion-inducing human efforts and personal experiences or PATHOS you violate the command to PREACH the Word by READING the Word and letting the Spirit-Breathed Word do it's work.

This is parallel to Acts 2.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Apr 5, 2015 4:35 PM

Respond to this message   
Just Layman
(no login)

Praise God!

April 4 2015, 10:08 PM 

Acts 4:33 New International Version (NIV)

33 With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And God’s grace was so powerfully at work in them all.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 5 2015, 1:34 AM 

We should be thankful for what the apostles did when they "continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus."

Were there others with the apostles at the time? I'm wondering. [Well, ... concerned also when the Roman Catholic Church believes and tells us of St. Peter being the "papa" ("father" in Latin) among the apostles, who became the first pope ... then, the "apostolic succession."]

When do Protestants and Christians learn to cease imitating the Roman Catholics and their pagan-originated rituals?

Respond to this message   
DCA
(no login)

April 5 2015, 2:52 PM 

For those who observe Easter AND communinon on the first day of EVERY week, we do well because that means He gets MORE praise. If you don't care to do so....that is between you and your God. ANOTHER thing that will have to be answered to.

Keep putting down the saved.....keep trying to resave the saved.....see where that gets you.

Ken, as you may preach from your personal opinionated troth, you continue to NOT 'speak that which is written.'

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Now: Easter Every Sunday Every Week

April 5 2015, 3:56 PM 

There is a colossal difference between: (1) what the New Testament teaches regarding the resurrection of Jesus Christ and (2) the pagan-and-Catholic-originated Easter festival.

Dave, did you observe the "Holy Week" before Easter? You know about the Easter Triduum (Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, etc.). Did you do Lent (a 40-day period of fasting, prayer, penance, etc.)? If not, see what you're missing? What are you going to do now the rest of the Easter season of some 7 weeks beginning with the "Easter Sunday"?

When are you going to announce to the world to celebrate "Easter Sunday" EVERY Sunday of EVERY WEEK so that "He gets more praise"?

Respond to this message   
DCA
(no login)

Re: Now: Easter Every Sunday Every Week

April 6 2015, 2:20 AM 

"When are you going to announce to the world to celebrate "Easter Sunday" EVERY Sunday of EVERY WEEK so that "He gets more praise"?"

That is exactly what I did.....some people just don't listen. They hear what they want to hear.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 6 2015, 7:55 AM 

We'll see how many followers you have converted:

Apr 05, 2015 -- Easter Sunday just celebrated
Apr 12, 2015 -- Dave will celebrate Easter again
Apr 19, 2015 -- Dave will celebrate Easter again
. . .
Dec 27, 2015 -- Dave will celebrate "Easter" after "Christmas"

You may need to keep announcing. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

April 6 2015, 11:21 AM 

Donnie, you say that you observe Christ's resurrection every Sunday. Of course, it's obvious that whenever you attend Madison's Sunday services, you're really unable to give your complete, undivided attention to Christ's resurrection, because you're also taking copious notes about the goings-on at Madison so you can publish and critique them here. That you and Ken oppose giving special attention to one Sunday as "Easter" is also quite clear. Therefore, I would imagine that you both enjoy the ABC presentation of that not-about-Easter movie that annually airs on Easter, The Ten Commandments, starring Charlton Heston as Moses. Apparently ABC realizes that a few Christians like you and Ken would prefer to join forces, so to speak, with the non-Christians to bash and avoid the celebration of Easter, so ABC shows a "religious," not-about-Easter movie at that time, just for your benefit. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 6 2015, 1:56 PM 

I've had a hard time finding something to watch which wasn't selling Jesus and defacto lying.

Right now, I'm watching the Bubble Decade and the blowers joke about getting to be king-queen for a day. I didn't fall for any of them. The same channel has another favorite that I am watching next: "American Greed." I also watch the cold-case shows: maybe you can lie, cheat, steal from widows and kill (if you thought you could get by with it) but God gave you DNA to MARK and find you out.

In the world of religionism which is anti-Christianism I paid for the golden egg THREE TIMES. However, in the end I just got goosed.

When they start goose-clapping just know that clap means vomit in Hebrew and a bad venereal disease.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 6 2015, 11:46 PM 

Bill,

I did not say that I "observe Christ's resurrection every Sunday."

That was Dave's announcement: "For those who observe Easter AND communinon on the first day of EVERY week, we do well because that means He gets MORE praise."

You seem to be equating "Easter" with what the New Testament speaks of the resurrection of Christ. What's happened to you? happy.gif

Respond to this message   
DCA
(no login)

April 7 2015, 11:07 PM 

"Apr 05, 2015 -- Easter Sunday just celebrated
Apr 12, 2015 -- Dave will celebrate Easter again
Apr 19, 2015 -- Dave will celebrate Easter again
. . .
Dec 27, 2015 -- Dave will celebrate "Easter" after "Christmas"

You may need to keep announcing."

EXACTLY.....If you don't believe it, then come visit sometime.

You can call it Easter if you care to.
You have your own way of worship anyhow, so if that is your bag, good for you.

Bill doesn't need to spell out what is already obvious. Donnie is the court reporter for the Madison contemp service. Meaning....he is giving his dupe on what he doesn't like....meaning that he is there scrutinizing and not worshiping...a heavy bag to carry. BUT, it is his bag and that is what matters.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

April 8 2015, 9:32 AM 

Jesus said that no one can serve two masters, God and mammon. Likewise, no one can worship God well when his mind is on other matters. For example, if while sitting in church a person thinks instead about the delicious dinner he'll eat after the service or the big game he'll watch on TV that afternoon, he's not worshiping God. And if that person focuses his attention on what he detests about a church's services week after week and takes notes for publication on the Internet, he's again not worshiping God.

If a person goes to a church regularly, he should go there to WORSHIP GOD, not to make an ongoing list of what displeases him about the services. If those services are really that odious, then a person would be foolish to continue attending that church.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Birds of a Feather

April 14 2015, 2:07 AM 

[I have just now accessed this forum and published the above ... some 6 days later. Hmm.]

Once upon a time, there was a strong supporter of what's being discussed concerning the efforts of the change agents operating in the brotherhood -- converting one congregation of the church of Christ after another into Community Church-ism. But he is a supporter no longer, obviously.

One advice he offered to himself and to the readers prior to his "self-imposed" expulsion from this forum: well, I think those who frequent this site know and remember his "2015" resolution.

But he's baaaack ... this time to continue performing the same routine as illustrated in his post above.

It appears that Dave Fields and Bill Crump are of "the same mind and judgment." Congratulations!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 5 2015, 3:59 PM 

People keep trying to put themselves in the place of apostles: the "missional" church restores the five-fold ministry of Ephesians 4 and that means that you must have prophets and apostles whom you must never question. Here is the Easter Proof text:

Acts 4:32 And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.

Acts 4:33 And with great power gave the apostles WITNESS of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.

Acts 4:34 Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold,

Those who make a false spectacle of Jesus say that YOU must sell your possessions sos we can raise 6 million dollars and establish 60,000 congregations. Here, is the only WITNESSES of the resurrection:

Acts 1:15 ¶ And in those days Peter stood up in the midst of the disciples, and said, (the number of names together were about an hundred and twenty,)
Acts 1:16 Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Jesus.

http://www.piney.com/DSSPsa41.html

which defines the MUSICAL MOCKING aka holy Ishtar day.

Acts 1:17 For he was numbered with us, and had obtained part of this ministry.
Acts 1:18 Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out.
Acts 1:19 And it was known unto all the dwellers at Jerusalem; insomuch as that field is called in their proper tongue, Aceldama, that is to say, The field of blood.
Acts 1:20 For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take.
Acts 1:21 Wherefore of these men which have companied with us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us,
Acts 1:22 Beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection.

The testimony of the resurrection has been declared.
Almost without exception those who sell worship by the works (not much) of their own hands DENY that baptism has anything to do with salvation. However, Paul in the epistles which they REPUDIATE says that BAPTISM is the time and place where we conform to the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus. If you want to speak about the Resurrection to anyone you meet or "in church" that's fine but when you do a yearly ritual observation (to which the kingdom does not come) and based on the HEAVENLY BODIES then you are think that rituals by the work of your hands have some SAVING POWER.

Easter and Christmas are for the TWICERS who feel satisfied because so much emphasis is placed on rituals.

I am satisfied that Ezekiel 8 by the Spirit OF Christ repudiated the sun rise service and the ritual calling Tammuz (pagan Jesus) back from hell so he can play his flute and start the spring revival of vegetation.

http://www.piney.com/Ishtar.html

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Apr 5, 2015 4:19 PM

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

April 5 2015, 9:50 PM 

Some groups that don't celebrate Easter include
those that thought these were Roman, including anabaptists and Cromwellian followers, who sought to erase any practices not mentioned in NT--the principle of exclusion.

Modern groups include some Mennonites, Amish, United Church of God, fundamental Latter Day Saints, Jehovah's Witnesses, many noninstitutional and some mainline Churches of Christ. The thought was that these practices were begun with Rome and since it was difficult to reform then we must restore, such as Zwingli.

All is not gravitating to progressiveness as evidenced by many instrumentalists seeking reform toward a capella, and the inability to put down the chronic need that many have for vocal music, immersion, and "baptism for remission of sins."

A sudden rush toward progressivism must be a little premature. The resurgence of Orthodox Judaism and the decline of Reform and Conservate Judaism is an example of what may happen on the Christian side.

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

Some thoughts about the negatives of Easter

April 6 2015, 12:02 AM 

Here are some thoughts, usually negative in nature. Maybe some of you Easter advocates can provide some positive outcomes for Easter:

The Easter season makes it possible for the secular press to attack Christ, such as the series on CNN that tries to separate fact from fiction, providing an open door for agnosticism.

The season gives opportunity to churches to change the traditions.

The season gives occasion to show Jesus writhing on the cross.

The season makes it possible to sell books like "Killing Jesus" which is traumatic for many Christians.

The season makes it difficult to find any place to eat on that Sunday.

The season can be said to distract from Jesus' teaching although this is not always true.

The season tends to replace inner meaning with ritual, often coercive in nature, such as a church asking those with conscience problems to pin flowers on crosses.

The season makes the weekly Lord's Supper to appear minor, with churches letting church ministers to lead the table, thus institutionalizing the clergy.

The season confuses the Easter bunny with Jesus.

The season makes it difficult to address the problem of religious syncretism, that is the mixing of religions through the centuries.

The season emphasizes ritual more than inner meaning.

The season gives a pyramid of days and observances, bringing us back to an Old Testament-like atmosphere, with the observances of days and observances, somewhat violating the freedom in Christ.

The outward observance can be offensive to those who feel that they can be dedicated without outward show.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Some thoughts about the negatives of Easter

April 6 2015, 9:27 PM 

List of good observations: sounds original.

Because all spectacles (theatron making a spectacle of Jesus) in fact replace the WORD as "taught" The Spirit OF Christ in Isaish 8 says THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter