Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Layman
(no login)

Re: Itching Ears

June 7 2015, 10:43 AM 

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The Spirit OF a Prophet is his Mind or Mental disposition

June 7 2015, 3:37 PM 

The spirit OF a prophet is the is the spirit OF antichrist when they go beyond that which is written including "seeking their own pleasure" or "speaking their own words."

http://www.piney.com/2.Peter.1.Prophecy.No.Private.Interpretation.html

THOSE WHO ARE WASHED WITH WATER INTO THE WORD OR SCHOOL OF CHRIST ARE GIVEN A HOLY SPIRIT OR A GOOD CONSCIENCE. That is the PROOF that WE have A holy spirit made holy by God at baptism.

1John 3:24 And he that keepeth his commandments DWELLETH IN him, and he in him.
....And hereby we know that he abideth in us,
by the Spirit which he hath given US.

MY spirit is not YOUR spirit and MY spirit can read the Word as written FOR OUR LEARNING.

False teachers and false prophets possess A PERSONAL SPIRIT OR MIND. These are not GHOSTS or GODS.

1John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit
but try the SPIRITS whether they are of God:
because many FALSE PROPHETS are gone out into the world.

1Cor. 14:32 And the spirits OF the prophets are subject to the prophets.

Understanding prepositions is given only to a LITTLE FLOCK but to the ECUMENICAL it is not good. The spirit is the mind or mental disposition OF A PERSON. The spirit OF lying is not a PEOPLE you must worship.

Neither Jesus nor Christ are god persons. Christ is the Messiah and seed of Abraham who came IN the flesh and did NOT come as a GOD PERSON. His Sonship was revealed when Jesus took none of the Glory God gave Him: He became a servant, apostle or DEACON.

1John 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit OF God:
Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus CHRIST is come in the flesh is OF God:

God gives us A holy spirit when we request it by baptism: that is the Spirit OF God which is the Mind or Mental disposition OF God.

1John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus COME IN THE FLESH is NOT of God:
and this is that spirit of ANTICHRIST, whereof ye have heard that it should come;
and even now already is it in the world.

The spirit OF antichrist is not a member of the Antichrist Trinity.

Jesus says that He is the SON of the one God the Father
ANTICHRISTS say that Jesus IS Jehovah God.

I have never read nor heard of anyone REPLACING Jesus as the ONLY RABBI who could grasp the meaning of a PREPOSITION. That is how God mocks them with lying wonders because they reject and MOCK the concept that God has the right to a REGULATIVE PRINCIPLE.

The spirit is not another people: the spirits who came to most churches this fatal day have the spirits OF false prophets.

When A false SPIRIT comes to you it is always ATTACHED to the false teacher or prophet. This refutes the GHOST theory. The only Ghost Trap is quoting the Word to them and drive them into a frenzy.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Does the Christian Have Everlasting Life NOW?

June 5 2015, 6:04 PM 

Layman: 2 Timothy 4 English Standard Version (ESV)

Preach the Word

4 I charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by his appearing and his kingdom: 2 preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching. 3 For the time is coming when people will not endure sound[a] teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, 4 and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths. 5 As for you, always be sober-minded, endure suffering, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.

ALL of the teachings of the progressives are MYTHS or JEWISH FABLES: how can you keep from getting bitten if you don't know that a copperhead smells like cucumber?

[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

June 14 2015, 10:07 PM 

David Lawrence then at Lipscomb was used by the PCA to confiscate Smith's Springs Church of Christ. Lipscomb could not get rid of him but they sidetracted him. Here are some notes

-# 1: David Lawrence of David Lipscomb on predestination Number One.

http://www.piney.com/Predestination-I-Lawrence.html

By now with their present spawn of professors David Lawrence would probably find a welcome matt on Hyper Calvinism which may be "seed" money to Madison??

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

June 15 2015, 12:11 AM 

"Songs of Worship" was a supplemental song booklet compiled by the "Worship Ministry" of Madison in January 2005 while Keith Lancaster was the "Worship Leader." (Of course, both "Praise for the Lord" [900 songs] and "Songs of Worship" [203 songs] have now been replaced by the big white screen -- so there's less "distraction" and more attention is directed to the "worship leader" and the "praise team.")

There are quite a few songs that do not conform to the teachings of Christ and His apostles. Just to mention one, in "Boundless Love" (from the booklet), here's what the "worship leader" with his team is indoctrinating the members: "Boundless love, unendingly, this is my life, it's what I know. And I can't believe that He selected me! Jesus, my Lord, it's You I owe...."

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

June 15 2015, 11:23 AM 

And I can't believe that He selected me!

If prophecy and most recorded history means anything, I can't believe it either! If I can trust Paul I can certify that Jesus hasn't chosen any "worship leader" which is the most disgusting, repulsive thing I can think of:

1Cor. 1:27 But God hath CHOSEN the foolish things of the world to confound the WISE; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound [to shame down, i.e. disgrace] the things which are mighty [boisterous];

WISE IS: Sophos conceited
A.skilled in any handicraft or art, clever,mostly of poets and musicians, Kithara (guitar) “kubernētēs” A.Supp.770; “mantis” Id.Th.382; “oiōnothetas” [oiōno-thetēs , ou, ho,A.interpreter of auguries,]

Pind. P. 5 It is fitting for him, in the song of the young men, to celebrate Phoebus [Apollon] with his golden sword, [105] now that he has received from Pytho [serpent] the graceful victory-song as a compensation for his expense.

Abaddon or Apollon is a satan (sun worship) king of the locusts: the locusts are the Muses: the Muses are Sorcerers: sorcerers are cast alive into the lake of fire. Apollon is often identified as the LEADER of the musicians. That's why Enoch quoted by Jude says that they have fallen and can never get up. Just as at Mount Sinai God sends 10,000 saints to pass judgment on the ECUMENICAL

Jude 10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
Jude 11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
Jude 12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
Jude 13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.
Jude 14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
Jude 15 ¶ To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
Jude 16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men’s persons in admiration because of advantage.

God reserved only 7,000 out of millions of Jews because they had not bowed to Baal which is that musical arousal to submit yourself to be Satanized.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Does the Christian Have Everlasting Life 'Now' or 'in the Future'?

June 15 2015, 10:19 PM 

Passages that seem to indicate: That the Christian has eternal life now.

[The list is ordered 1 through ___ for reference purposes during the discussion. Please note the "st" and "th" in those English words: hast = have; hath = has; hateth = hates; believeth = believes; etc.]

Passages which indicate: That the Christian has the promise or is to inherit eternal life in the end.

[The list is ordered 1 through ___ for reference purposes during the discussion. Please note "into" or "unto" which suggests a forward motion or direction; the future tense (shall); certain key words such as "promise" or "inherit" or "inheritance"; etc.]

1. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16) [Wonder about the last clause: "[should] have everlasting life"?]

2. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. (John 3:36)

3. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. (John 5:24)

4. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. (John 6:47)

5. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak. (John 12:50)

6. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. (John 6:54)

7. Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. (John 6:68)

8. And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. (John 10:28)

9. For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Rom. 6:23)

10. (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;) [1 John 1:2]

11. Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him. (1 John 3:15)

12. And this is the record, that hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. (1 John 5:11)

13. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. (1 John 5:13)

14. And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. (1 John 5:20)

15. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. (John 17:3)

1. And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. (Matt. 19:29)

2. But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. (John 4:14)

3. Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed. (John 6:27)

4. And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. (John 6:40)

5. Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles. (Acts 13:46)

6. But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life. (Rom. 6:22)

7. Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting. (Luke 18:30)

8. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. (Gal. 6:8)

9. Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting. (1 Tim. 1:16)

10. And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? (Matt. 19:16)

11. And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life? (Mark 10:17)

12. But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life. (Mark 10:30)

13. And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? (Luke 10:25)

14. And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? (Luke 18:18)

15. That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. (John 3:15)

16. Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. (John 5:39)

17. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. (John 6:54)

18. As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. (John 17:2)

19. And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed. (Acts 13:48)

20. To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life: (Rom. 2:7)

21. That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord. (Rom. 5:21)

22. Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. (1 Tim. 6:12)

23. Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life. (1 Tim. 6:19)

24. In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began; (Tit. 1:2)

25. That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life. (Tit. 3:7)

26. And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life. (1 John 2:25)

27. Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. (Jude 1:21)

28. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. (Matt. 25:46)

29. And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together. (John 4:36)

30. He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal. (John 12:25)

31. For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come. (1 Tim. 4:8)

32. Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus, (2 Tim. 1:1)

33. And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. (Heb. 9:15)

34. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise. (Heb. 10:36)

35. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him. (Jas. 1:12)

36. Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ. (Col. 3:24)

37. And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. (Heb. 9:15)

38. To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, (1 Pet. 1:4)

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Does the Christian Have Everlasting Life 'Now' or 'in the Future'?

June 16 2015, 10:20 PM 

GOOD LIST

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Predestined Progressives Claim A spirit speaks beyond that which is written

June 17 2015, 3:41 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Eternal life now-conditional

June 17 2015, 9:38 PM 

Eternal can mean a certain period: for instance when the branch remains attached to the Vine it has the SOURCE of life. A "vine" can NOT detach without cutting off the food or WORD supply. That is why most sermons are about the preacher and the rest is false. The baptism of WIND (spirit) and fire is defined:

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

John 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather [synagogue] them, and cast [ballo] them into the fire, and they are burned.

Jesus CAST OUT the musical minstrels (always female we hope) with a word meaning "more or lest violently as one casts out dung." Christ promised this in Isaiah 30

The way to DETACH from Jesus as the ONLY source of food:

Col. 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
Col. 2:17 Which are a shadow [skia: totally erroneous] of things to come; but the body is of Christ.
Col. 2:18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
Col. 2:19 And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.

The JEWS in Jerusalem were Edomites and were called a race of vipers. They were OF THE WORLD and Jesus said that the Father HIDES from them. Jesus spoke in parables to PREVENT them from hearing. Joseph Shulam supported by a Murfreesboro church and LU says that Messianic Jews have 70% of the restoration which has the MESSIAH as its only value. He-they-supporters says that the Messianic Jews are the glue which allows the branch to be grafted into the Vine or the BRANCH [Judaism].

Gal. 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
Gal. 5:2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
Gal. 5:3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
Gal. 5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
Gal. 5:5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
Gal. 5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

They cannot grasp that when they build their music or any "sacrificial" ritual such as tithes and offerings they use the Jacob-cursed and God-abandoned Levites. Their "prophesying" with instruments is defined as soothsaying and/or sorcery. They have fallen from grace and they will never get up again.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Jun 17, 2015 9:43 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Donnie's examples John 5:24

June 19 2015, 2:43 PM 

Donnie # 2 of those who claim ETERNAL LIFE based on FAITH ONLY: Donnie has listed those passages which speak of eternal life as a present possession. These do not contradict eternal life as a future event because LIFE is the SON and His WORD. He is the Vine and we are the branches: those who HAVE been grafted in have eternal life as RESOURCE.

Nothing could be more hateful and the mark of angels of light than to denounce the WORD in the Prophets and Apostles as the only resource for faith and practice. Those who spend most of their sermon time speaking about themselves are no less guilty of cutting off the FLOW of life than those who make a mocking profession undergirding all once-Christian colleges than the madness of thinking they have a NEW PARADIGM which explains away or refutes the Biblical Text as the only source of Faith and Godliness.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Present eternal Life Passages John 12

June 23 2015, 10:36 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Salvation BY grace THROUGH faith: Safe FROM what

September 5 2015, 9:45 PM 

Donnie noted that:
The Baptist religion teaches the doctrine of "once saved, always saved" with the implication that eternal life is received upon conversion [whatever that process is] and that the Christian does not "fall from grace."

What say you?

The "progressive" preachers who got fleeced for a degree in theology and wound up Bible-deprived" have adopted the "Faith only" of Calvinism which has always plagued LU. They haven't read Calvin and it is easy for all deominationalizers to lift the statement from a theology Book by a person who never read any Calvin. Alexander Campbell reading John Calvin's paper on adult baptism said that he could be a Campbellite.

The TRUMP CARD is:Ephesians 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith;
and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

They apparently cannot read beginning with Ephesians 2:1

Eph. 2:1 ¶ And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

This is parallel to Paul's statements where ONLY baptism is said to QUICKEN by giving A New holy spirit: Baptism and Converted are used interchangeably and mean to "be restored to one's original state." Faith never gives remission of sins, make one spiritually alive, add one to the heavenly kingdom, nor protect one from the paganistic 'worship rituals' which hide the only meaning of worship: to give attention to the reading and meditating on the Word of God. They have none of the well-defined DEMONIC power to lead you into the presence of a god.

They don't even NEED to ask "Saved from WHAT?" Saved has no meaning unless you know from what you are MADE SAFE: the Church of Christ is a SAFE HOUSE and the RARE APT elder protects the lambs from the wolves or cunning craftsmen: Sophists meaning self-speakers, singers, instrument players or actors.

[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter