Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Truth in Love Part 2

June 24 2015, 11:26 PM 

1John 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

If you say that Jesus the SON was-is God John-not me--calls such a one a liar. And call God a liar. No interpretation required,

1John 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life;
.....and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
1John 5:13 These things have I written unto
.....you that believe on the name of the Son of God;
.....that ye may know that ye have eternal life,
.....and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

It seems of Biblical Proportions that some cannot believe on the NAME of the Son of God. Jesus was never called God: His NAME was called EmanuEL. Those who say Jesus WAS God do not and probably cannot confess that He was the SON of God and therefore bore the NAME of the FATHER or generic "god" but not Jehovah.

You CANNOT believe in Christ if you say that He WAS GOD and not the SON OF GOD. John says that he has not written to you.

Check the box____ or ______

2John 3 Grace be with you, mercy, and peace,
.....from God the Father,
.....AND
.....from the Lord Jesus Christ,
.....the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

Bill and Shrill say: Jesus was-is God.

Jesus of Nazareth in the FLESH was the seed of David. However, God MADE Him to be both Lord and Christ: Jesus was not born as either Lord or Christ.

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly,
.....that God hath made
.....that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified,
.....both Lord and Christ

If you say that Jesus of Nazareth was GOD in the beginning and was God in the FLESH then the Spirit OF Christ and reading grade 6 defines you as a liar.

It is a strong delusion (promised from God) to say that God Jesus made Jesus of Nazareth both Lord and Christ and now God.

For minimalists readers if Jesus etal wrote that He was the SON of God, and others deny that and say that Jesus WAS GOD. You define it but I grow weary of the blasphemy.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Jun 24, 2015 11:30 PM

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

June 24 2015, 11:43 PM 

Bill,

Let the Scripture speak for itself. If it doesn't hit a nerve, you should be able to defend your position and let the discussion continue. If it hits a nerve, uh, maybe you should complain to the Scripture?

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

June 25 2015, 8:31 PM 

Now that all sides have ranted and vented in their own way, perhaps there will be fewer cries of "liars and antichrists" around here, unless certain parties are bent on perpetuating their self-righteous campaign of condemning beliefs different from their own, but which the Scriptures do not explicitly condemn. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

June 26 2015, 12:07 PM 

Now that everyone has vented in his own way, perhaps there will be fewer cries of "liars and antichrists" around here. Let's see if we can refrain from hurling that phrase so freely at those with differing beliefs but which beliefs the Scriptures do not explicitly condemn.

Respond to this message   
Lindsey
(no login)

Please Listen To Bill

August 29 2015, 5:12 PM 

It is not scriptural and loving to have the moderators abuse the labels "liar" and "antichrist." Why are we fighting and disgracing the name of Jesus and the Church he died for with such divisive language, tone, and spirit? LR

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Better Yet: Listen to the Scripture

August 29 2015, 10:21 PM 

Good point, Lindsey. Thanks.

I just did a search for the word "antichrist" and here's what I found ("liar": once; "antichrist[s]: 5 times):

[18] Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. [22] Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. (I John 2, KJV)

[3] And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. (I John 4, KJV)

[7] For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. (II John 1,KJV)

I personally believe that Christians should not suppress the Holy Scripture and its intent to speak the truth. I also believe that this truth should not offend anyone who is strong in the faith and has the confidence, the spiritual fortitude to withstand others' reactions in the course of a discussion when these passages are quoted.

(Unfortunately, Bill, you've made a "big deal" out of the passages quoted -- and that may be your own doing. In reality, the passages should not be offensive to you if you feel strongly that the truth in them does not apply to you nor affect you.)

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

Re: Better Yet: Listen to the Scripture

August 30 2015, 5:26 PM 

[. . .]
[. . .]

=======================

Ranting #9 removed.

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 23.127.32.146 on Sep 2, 2015 1:10 AM

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

Re: Please Listen To Bill

August 30 2015, 5:42 PM 

Thanks, Lindsey, for rebuking the moderators because [ . . . ]

==========================

Same ranting #10 removed.

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 23.127.32.146 on Sep 2, 2015 1:15 AM

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

Goodbye

October 30 2016, 1:13 AM 

They say why is he leaving? He was defending the King James Bible.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

March 22 2017, 12:25 AM 

DCA stated:

And then.....instead of leaving it alone....we have a two part dissertation on 'Truth in love'

Nice touch!

-------------------

DCA, I was just reviewing the original message of this thread and discovered that the message seemed to have been written by two authors. I had to determine which part was written by whom. And I figured out a way to split the initial post from the response to it ... as you now see it.

Then I came across your post. I just smiled when you said: "we have a two part dissertation on 'Truth in love.'" happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

'Speaking the truth in love'

June 26 2015, 1:13 PM 

There have been 23 responses to the initial post up to this point. Of that number 8 posts come from one whose rantings mention "liars" and "antichrists" 7 times. Wonder why?

This forum will continue to quote scriptural passages that are pertinent to the topic being discussed: idolatry, musical idolatry, instrumental music, grace, baptism, "Trinity," "the Holy Spirit," etc.

The message in the initial post of this thread will remain as a "sticky note" for now.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

Re: 'Speaking the truth in love'

August 30 2015, 6:16 PM 

[ . . . ]

==========================

Same ranting #11 removed.

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 23.127.32.146 on Sep 2, 2015 1:20 AM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Notice the meaning of LOVE

August 31 2015, 12:33 PM 

Of the another Comforter, Jesus said I will come to you: He came on the day of Pentecost in His new role of Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit is never a name so if you make the MIND into a person so you can belong to the Trad Sect, you may be in danger because you have not yet become a Disciple of Christ commanded to observe and teach what He taught. Jesus said that God HIS (and ours) father BREATHED Spirit (breath) into Him. Jesus many times proves:

There is ONE GOD THE FATHER
And one mediator between God and Man, the MAN Jesus Christ.
If you say that the Man Jesus WAS Jehovah God then Christ in Jeremiah 24 defines that as BLASPHEMY which also carries dangers.

The same John said that the COMFORTER is now Jesus Christ the Righteous and that LOVE is defined as KEEPING HIS COMMANDEMENT. If you say that Jesus' claiming to be the SON of God is wrong and that Jesus IS God that seems to be calling Jesus a liar: and that carries its on torch.

I don't worry about people who haven't and will not read scripture but those who claim to be readers and over and over cannot stomach to accept that JESUS Came in the FLESH and He was FROM Nazareth. He was SENT from Heaven as John was SENT from heaven.

So, to protect us from being UNLOVING let's speak where the Bible speaks and then just BE SILENT about what we have no need to know.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Notice the meaning of LOVE

April 24 2016, 12:20 PM 

There are other terms identifying those who are ANTI or opposed to Christ.

God as the Word, Logos or Regulative Principle is delivered through the Sword of the Spirit through Jesus whom God MADE TO BE CHRIST. If you deny the REGULATIVE principle giving Jesus the right to be the Speaker for God then you are AGAINST Christ who as God's Anointed gives the ANNOINTING once for all times.

Judas as the Son of Perdition was AGAINST Christ in prophecy and fulfilment and as a prophetic type.

Those who REMOVE Christ from their Public Confession are AGAINST Christ.

2Th. 2:3 ΒΆ Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th. 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
2Th. 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2Th. 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2Th. 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2Th. 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the SPIRIT of his MOUTH, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2Th. 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2Th. 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th. 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Antichrist is anyone who replaces the command to SPEAK that which is written for our learning and replaces it with what is claimed to be BEYOND the Word of Christ.

Respond to this message   
lettheearthbesilent
(Login lettheearthbesilent)

Re

August 19 2016, 8:10 PM 

Looks like a lot of talk about Antichrist. I was reading my Bible and saw this passage, Saint John said that as far back as his time the Antichrist was already in the world!! Some of the early church fathers also have noted that back during their time the heretics who began turning away from Orthodox Christianity to other "new age" type followings were (and are today) being deceived by demons. Here's the passage

1 John 4:1-3 King James Version (KJV)

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison
2602:301:77f2:920:880e:f993:e5d5:3426

August 29 2016, 12:07 AM 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts in the first paragraph: the "antichrist" in the life of the first century church.

Thanks also for sharing the passage.

The passage reveals a contrast between: (1) the spirit of God (certainly not a different "person" of God) and (2) the spirit of man (certainly not a different "person" of man.

The passage reveals that God the Father did not send Himself to "come in the flesh." Rather, God the Father sent His Son, THE LOGOS (THE WORD) [John 1:1] to become flesh (John 1:14).

In that sense, anyone who believes otherwise is antichrist (against Christ). Indeed, the Father did not become the Son nor the Son was the Father.

A passage to remember: Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. (Acts 2:36)

Welcome to this forum!!! We're here to discuss with OPEN minds!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Love is beating the drums for Moloch.

August 29 2016, 4:56 PM 

I believe that this thread meant that if Judas boasts about "turning your property into a theater for holy entertainment, is is just doing what Jesus WOULD have done if HE had my evolved knowledge. But, the holy spirit person agrees and he commands that the exorcism of the Levites is NOW his command to introduce "instrumental praise" and "We (you) will NOT be disobedient." I have several musical instruments and I can assure you that they are DUMB and LIFELESS instruments (carnal weapons) WITHOUT BREATH and not allowed in Halal 150 where poems tend to be poetic and not DIRECT COMMANDS unless you plan to worship IN THE FIRMAMENT.

If YOU refuse to Bow to Baal then YOU are a LOVELESS, RACIST, SECTARIAN, PATTERNIST HYPOCRITE.

In my happy little congregation never detatched from the locusts or MUSES and voodoo tom toms. The stepford wives will even get on our old forum and tell you that I am an old pervert and the town drunk.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Their Master Teacher Shelly said "If you love your church burn it down." He included the 52 week and 52 year JUBILEE where they did just that of CAPTURED SLAVES.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 75.107.248.79 on Aug 29, 2016 5:01 PM

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)
2602:306:3b37:4cf0:c98d:bf66:11e1:3758

August 29 2016, 7:58 PM 

I like the statement, "We're here to discuss with OPEN minds!"

Discussing with an "open mind" means that one is mature enough to avoid the obnoxious, egotistical attitude of, "My views of the Scriptures are the only correct ones; those who disagree with me put their souls in jeopardy."

Let's see if we can respect each other's views with truly open minds, even if we disagree. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

August 29 2016, 11:29 PM 

Contrary to those who think that there is GOD'S VIEW and then we have OUR VIEW--

1Cor. 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in ALL CHURCHES of the saints.

Paul especially wants the women and any man to be silent unless they are inspired prophets or "prophesy" in the sense of speaking THE Word only. The "Mad Women of Corinth" were notorious as getting drunk on wine or vapors and CLAIMING that a god was speaking gibberish to her. Everyone is to be silent other than teaching THE Word because.

1Cor. 14:36 What? came the word of God out FROM you? or came it unto you ONLY?
1Cor. 14:37 If any man THINK himself to be a prophet, or spiritual,
let him acknowledge that the things that I WRITE unto you are the COMMANDMENTS of the Lord.

Meaning? Unless God commands and an APOSTLE speaks or writes then no one should even hallucinate "my interpretation."

If Paul and Peter WROTE their eye-- and ear-- witness of Jesus making the PROPHETS MORE CERTAIN, then no one gets to do "private interpretation" meaning further expounding. The PATTERN is to SPEAK it or READ it and not tamper with it: it NEEDS no one to EMPOWER the Gospel.

No one gets the right to opinions: that would deny that God the FATHER speaks only through Jesus of Nazareth and TO whom Jesus speaks.

Mostly the women or male wannabes are to be silent because the PATTERN is to SPEAK the Word or THE TRUTH: there is NO truth available by personal interpretation.

1Tim. 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of THE TRUTH
1Tim. 2:5 For there is ONE GOD
and one mediator between God and men,
the MAN Christ Jesus;

If the STRONGLY DELUDED think that "a" spirit speaks to them then it cannot be THE TRUTH.

Saying that Jesus IS the Father or that Jesus IS GOD is not a personal PREFERENCE: it is calling Jesus Christ now as HOLY SPIRIT a liar or unable to explain Himself.

The Trinity Sect say there are THREE GODS: they are ONE in the sense of being in AGREEMENT or FRIENDLY. Paul and all of Scripture says there is just ONE GOD. It was Jesus as Holy Spirit breathing into John who said that if you deny the FATHER GOD and JESUS SON you have neither and HE defined that as ANTICHRIST. It denies that Christ or Messiah the SEED (sperm) of Abraham had the ability to OBEY the Father primarily by SPEAKING only what He heard from the ONE ALMIGHTY. There cannot be TWO Almighties.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison
2602:301:77f2:920:880e:f993:e5d5:3426

August 29 2016, 11:58 PM 

Bill said:

I like the statement, "We're here to discuss with OPEN minds!"

Discussing with an "open mind" means that one is mature enough to avoid the obnoxious, egotistical attitude of, "My views of the Scriptures are the only correct ones; those who disagree with me put their souls in jeopardy."

Let's see if we can respect each other's views with truly open minds, even if we disagree.

I'm glad, Bill, that you like the statement. (Unfortunately, "with open minds" was not in reference to you.) It's my own observation that lettheearthbesilent, in sharing the message and passage, is willing to study with an open mind.

The second paragraph (Bill's OWN remarks)!!! I understand he is speaking for himself.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter