Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: One Real God

September 12 2015, 12:33 PM 

Jim,

Of course, not any of them is real. You made my point: at least one -- that there is only one true God the Father. John 17:1-3 is clear about this when Jesus himself said: "... Father, the hour is come ... that they might know thee the only true God, AND Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." There are so many more scriptural references to support this truth about the one true God -- not the 1 God + 1 God + 1 God = 1 God.

1. Jesus the Son of God is NOT God the Father.
2. God the Father is NOT the Son of God.
3. Jesus addressed his own Father; we also address God as our Father.
4. That there is only one true God excludes other Gods:

------- It excludes the Trinity's "God the Son" (not found in the Bible).
------- It excludes the Trinity's "God the Holy Spirit" (not found in the Bible).
------- It excludes "the other gods."

The other point, especially since there have been triads of gods through history, the Trinity creed/dogma had its origin based on pagan influences. (I would refer you to a number of threads where the subject of the Trinity is thoroughly discussed, one of the recent ones is: "You Ever Wonder Why [Jesus Is Called God in Isaiah]?") [I wish I had more time to explain more at this time.]

Thanks for your input.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

Re: One Real God

September 12 2015, 8:59 PM 

Jim, you must realize that Donnie is giving his own interpretation of Scripture, which he has a right to do. He has the right to believe that Jesus is not God. Other people like myself also have the right to interpret Scripture differently to mean that Jesus is God. You must read the Scriptures and interpret them for yourself and not let anyone with an I-am-right-you-are-wrong attitude dictate your beliefs, especially because no one can draw the proverbial "line" about this subject, and because no person has the one-and-only interpretation about it.

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

Praise the Lord by Jason Jackson

September 13 2015, 10:27 AM 

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

Re: Myths have Consumed Ken

September 12 2015, 9:41 AM 

We are aware that the Bible mentions some mythology; in fact only about 11 percent of all verses in the Bible that deal with mythology are found in the New Testament. Since Christians follow the tenets of the New Testament, then we need not be consumed with mythology to train ourselves for godliness.

Respond to this message   
ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 12 2015, 2:39 PM 

Donnie Quoted: John 17:3

And this is life eternal,
THAT they might know thee
THE only true God,
AND
Jesus Christ,

whom [the Man Jesus of Nazareth]
thou [only true God]
hast
sent.

That's what we call a TRUMP card: you can procure all of those lists to become a preacher but Jesus said that God HIDES from the wise, sophinsts, performance preaching for pay, singers or instrument players ALL devoted to silencing the voice of the Victime: religious music was always called Sacred Violence.

Jesus of Nazareth was not the Christ or the anointed or Messiah (never "god" words) until the only true God the father MADE HIM TO BE or gave him that role. That was to define the Rest of the Church of Christ both inclusively and exclusively by the Spirit OF Christ in the Prophets--not in the record of the God-abandoned monarchy.

John wrote later to correct any misunderstandings of those who could not read BLACK text on BROWN paper.

1John 2:22 Who is a LIARS
but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ?
He is antichrist,
that denieth the Father[Sender]
and the Son. [Sent]

1John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Maybe you could explain that "THE only true God" is immune from the progressive's OWN law of silence which says--with college credit--"But, Scripture never says that we (feminists) cannot discover A New Paradigm (pattern) which says that a holy spirit person cannot change that and speak to me in the pulpit.

THAT, THE, AND along with OF seem to have been left out of the curriculum. Whole denominations and the Progressives NOT among us make a major industry out of saying that baptism FOR the remission of sins really means that you are baptized BECAUSE your sins have been forgiven. All of the apostates have a weezle-word definition of Baptism which denies Scripture. They spend fortunes on TV as the ACCUSER of brothers because they have not baptized people into THEIR new style of CULT.

Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted [baptized], THAT your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing [regeneration] shall come from the presence of the Lord;

Respond to this message   
ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 12 2015, 5:32 PM 

Donnie Quoted the ONLY "formula" proving that there is only ONE GOD the Father and ONE Son who is not the father. God doesn't judge you because you get "Simonized" and begin preaching antichristim so you can MOCK His command to teach and observe only what HE commanded in the Prophets and Apostles. God EXPOSING them is simply to mark those who are "from old" as the emasculated ministers of the original Babylon Mother of harlots:

Father, the hour is come ... that they might know thee the only true God, AND Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent."

Using the Ephesians "unity in diversity" pattern when Ephesians 4 says they are is identical to those who want to say that the Spirit OF Christ in the prophets, Jesus who certified the prophecies, all of the New Testament writers and even those first users of "trias" were JUST LIARS. As a MARK, Music from mystery has always meant to "make the lambs dumb before the slaughter." It's true says Jude: they are predestined from old.

John 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you,
.....The Son can do nothing of himself,
.....but what he seeth the Father do:
.....for what things soever he doeth,
.....these also doeth the Son likewise.
John 5:20 For the Father loveth the Son,
.....and sheweth him all things that himself doeth:
.....And he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.
John 5:21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them;
.....even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.
John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man,
.....but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
John 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father.
.....He that honoureth not the Son
.....honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

There is NEVER another "Spirit" person whom the neo-trinitarians say is REQUIRED to enable the Son to do what the Father commands him. The Father's BREATH or Spirit is that which connects the ONE GOD THE FATHER and one mediator between man and God, the MAN Christ Jesus.

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth MY WORD
.....and believeth [comply] on him that sent me, hath everlasting life,
.....and shall not come into condemnation;
.....but is passed from death unto life.
John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is,
.....when the dead shall hear the voice
.....of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself;
..... so hath he GIVEN to the Son to have life in himself;
John 5:27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also,
.....BECAUSE he is the SON OF MAN.

They are deceived into thinking that they PROMOTE Jesus when they make Him one of three, separated gods with their own centers of consciousness (John Mark Hicks, LU etal). However, since God hides from the WISE they can't grasp yet as long as people pay and prefer them that they are ANTICHRISTS or the enemy of Jesus of Nazareth. No literate Jew ever thought that Messiah would be a god person.

The locals get violent when you refute the LU invention.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Sep 12, 2015 5:47 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 12 2015, 9:39 PM 

Dave now has this 'Jim' persona. I was just wondering if like the Musical Idolaters he might be a fallen spirit PREDESTINED for these end times.

Matt. 12:45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

This is the SAME SPIRIT: God is a HOLY Spirit and this fella has WICKED SPIRITS. Now, notice that wicked is part of the group with holy. Neither holy nor wicked are PEOPLE. Their spirit which means "mental disposition" was wicked.

Luke 8:2 And certain women, which had been healed of EVIL spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven DEVILS,

We have noted that those "who lead people into the presence of a god" are called DEMONS. KAIROS a form of Hermes led "DEFUNCT SPIRITS into the nether world." Those gaggable people who can even speak "musical worship team" according to all of the evidence are leading them ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE. We have noted that Christ in Isaiah 30 says that the "wind string and percussion instruments" are PROOF that it is GOD casting His ENEMIES into HELL

To heap on abuse: an evil spirit is NOT a people named EVIL.

This is NOT the grave as the ANTI-FIRE people have accepted because:

Is. 30:33 For Tophet is ordained of old; yea, for the king it is prepared; he hath made it deep and large: the pile thereof is fire and much wood; the breath of the LORD, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it

The BEAST is defined in an ABSOLUTE form based on it's understanding by the Greeks in any rational sense as A NEW STYLE OF MUSIC AND SATYRIC (CAPPELLA) DRAMA. which the predestined angels of blight BOAST of imposing.

Rev. 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Edward Fudge and his university defenders say that "ever" is just for a short time: ever and ever includes MANY periods.

As I have noted and noted, it doesn't matter HOW LONG eternity is, we KNOW from recorded history that the WHOM includes those who use instrumental sounds to SILENCE the voice of Jesus who has the only right to speak when APT (if any) teach that WHICH HAS BEEN TAUGHT.

If you FINANCE those Scripture calls "wandering stars" or those PREDESTINED in the morning, we should note that HELL is prepared for the devil and his angels (angels of light), but is INCLUDES those who take the MARK meaning the SIGN or the inanimate pipes or musical organs. It marks the KHRONO time: "Grandson" KAIROS marks the RIGHT TIME TO STRIKE the enemy.

It really doesn't matter because the TIME MARK is proof of what HAS ALREADY happened and it is not possible for them to repent: no one has ever infiltrated an instrument church and removed the instruments. It doesn't matter.

And of all of the doctors of the law who take away the key to knowledge, God left them without excuse because there is no command, example or remote inference that God called His godly people out on their REST day to engage in congregational singing with instrumental accompanied. He spoke to the DEAF AND DUMB and left nothing of "that which is commanded for our LEARNING" which can or was ever "sung" in the tuneful sense.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The Only ONE True God: It's God the Father -- None Else

September 12 2015, 9:57 PM 

(1) The Bible is specific about the truth that there is ONLY ONE GOD:

-------- One God (not "3 Gods in 1") ----- Mark 12:32;
-------- One God (not "3 Gods in 1") ----- I Tim. 2:5;
-------- One God (not "3 Gods in 1") ----- Jas. 2:19;
-------- One God (not "3 Gods in 1") ----- Mal. 2:12;
-------- One God (not "3 Gods in 1") ----- Rom. 3:30;
-------- One God (not "3 Gods in 1") ----- I Cor. 8:6;
-------- One God (not "3 Gods in 1") ----- Eph. 4:6;
-------- One God (not "3 Gods in 1") ----- I Tim. 2:5.

(2) The Bible is specific about the truth that THE ONE TRUE GOD IS THE FATHER:

-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- John 17:1-3
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- John 6:27;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- I Cor. 8:6
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- Gal. 1:1;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- Gal. 1:3;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- Eph. 6:23;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- Phil. 2:11;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- I Thess. 1:1;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- II Tim 1:2;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- Titus 1:4;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- I Peter 1:2;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- II Peter 1:17;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- II John 1:3;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- Jude 1:1.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: The Only ONE True God: It's God the Father -- None Else

September 12 2015, 11:11 PM 

The terrorizing implication is that we don't know of a once-Christian college, preacher or elder who will repent and confess. I don't remember a single challenged preacher or elder who has ever stuck their neck out and questioned that except old Dave the elder with many names. Did you know that NIMROD the mighty hunter AGAINST God had 50 names. David young wants "worship" to include all of the body worship acts so that "Worship should be SHOCK AND AWE." Which is exactly what Jesus died to cast out.

False, predestined teachers will deliberately lie about the Truth of the Word:

2Thessalonians 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

teras , Zeus d' Erida proialle . . , polemoiot. meta khersin ekhousan a sign of coming battle, Il.11.4; [portent of WAR] esp. of signs in heaven, astera

Lying pseudos in NT of what is opposed to religious truth, false doctrine, Ep.Rom.1.25; poiōn bdelugma kai ps., i.e. doing what is repugnant to the true faith, Rev.21.27;
2. esp. of divine or supernatural action, Ep.Eph.1.19, al., Aristeas 266; “e. theou Dios Baitokaikēs” OGI262.4 (Syria, iii A.D.); magical operation, “hiera e.”
party feelings or attachments, rivalries, “s. iskhurai philōn peri tinos” Hdt.5.5; “kata spoudas” Ar.Eq.1370, Ael.VH3.8; spoudai erōtōn erotic enthusiasms, Pl.Lg.632a.

Daimons continued: Apollon, ephē, daimonias huperbolēs ! Id.R.509c.
2. Of persons, “tō d. hōs alēthōs kai thaumastō” Id.Smp.219b; ho peri toiauta sophos d. anēr lokhos gunaikōn, of the Furies, A.Eu.46;

thaum-astos , Ion. thōm- , ē, on, A. wonderful, marvellous, first in neut. as Adv.,“th. karpos” Id.9.122 III. to be worshipped, “oudeis m' areskei nukti thaumastos theōn” E.Hipp.106.

B. How do they tremble
Phrissō , . of the rippling surface of smooth water (cf. “phrix” 1), “ph. thalassai . . pnoiēsi” D.P.112,
3. feel a holy thrill or AWE at,

Christ defined the REMAINING TASK.

Hab. 2:1 I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.
Hab. 2:2 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
Hab. 2:3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
Hab. 2:4 Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.

The TRUMP CARD marks those who lie, cheat and steal the church house of widows because "a" spirit told him to.

Hab. 2:6 Shall not all these take up a parable against him, and a taunting proverb against him, and say, Woe to him that increaseth that which is not his! [a SECTARIAN] how long? and to him that ladeth himself with thick clay! [hypocrites: speakers, singers, instrument players in Isaiah 29 and Ezekiel 33]
Hab. 2:7 Shall they not rise up suddenly that shall bite thee, and awake that shall vex thee, and thou shalt be for booties unto them?

Hab. 2:9 Woe to him that coveteth an evil covetousness to his house, that he may set his nest on high, that he may be delivered from the power of evil

5391. nashak, naw-shak´; a primitive root; to strike with a sting (as a serpent);

booties expose your nakedness outlawed in Romans 15

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

September 12 2015, 11:28 PM 

Yes, there is only one God. No question about that. How Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit factor into that is a matter of individual interpretation (Trinity, no Trinity), because no single person has the one-and-only correct interpretation about it. There is, of course, the occasional self-righteous person with an I-am-right-you-are-wrong attitude. Thankfully, we can discount that person.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

September 13 2015, 9:06 AM 

Let's be clear about 2 Peter 1:20-21:

"Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost."

Note this commentary from The Nelson Study Bible (NKJV):

"Although some have taken ['of any private interpretation'] to mean that no individual Christian has the right to interpret prophecy for himself or herself, the context and the Greek word for interpretation indicates another meaning for the verse. The Greek word for interpretation can also mean "origin." In the context of v. 21, it is clear that Peter is speaking of Scripture's "origin" from God Himself and not the credentials of the one who interprets it. There is no private source for the Bible; the prophets did not supply their own solutions or explanations to the mysteries of life."

And commentary from The King James Study Bible:

"'Prophecy' may be used here as a general term for divine revelation. 'Private interpretation' means 'origination.' Thus, true revelation does not originate by the will of man."

Scripture does not originate from man, yet each person must read the Scripture and interpret for himself what the Scripture means. Thus, some interpret the Scripture to mean that Jesus is God; others do not. Some interpret the Scripture to mean that Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are grouped as three-in-one or one-in-three; others do not.

One thing is certain, however: since the Scripture does not draw the proverbial "line" between the saved and the lost about these two particular subjects, then neither shall we.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 13 2015, 4:29 PM 

Bill,

The two sets of scriptures I listed above deal with the following:

(1) There is only ONE GOD. I'm sure Christians agree. Then we should let the Scripture identify that only one God.

(2) The Father is that one God that the Scripture has identified for us.

Question is: Did you read those passages that clearly identify God as the Father? I listed more than a dozen scriptures. Do you believe the truth in those passages?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Private Interpretation means Further Expounding or Aiding

September 13 2015, 10:34 PM 

2 Peter 1 affirms that Jesus made the prophecies more certain: that is, He expounded or certified the prophecies.

http://www.piney.com/2.Peter.1.Prophecy.No.Private.Interpretation.html

The Spirit OF CHRIST define the future Church of Christ both inclusively and exclusively of anything beyond being a School of the Word. Isaiah 55 commands me not to pay for the "free water of the Word" and Isaiah 58 outlaws "seeking our own pleasure or speaking our own words."

The Pattern, Road or WAY has been established in the Prophets by Christ: that applied to the godly Jews who were quarantined from the Temple or modern "worship service" pretending to honor God but getting paid for worship leading.

Epilusis (g1955)ep-il'-oo-sis; from 1956; explanation, i.e. application: - interpretation.
Epiluo (g1956) ep-ee-loo'-o; from 1909 and 3089; to solve further, i.e. (fig.) to explain, decide: - determine, expound.

That is why the UNIQUE pattern from the wilderness onward was to PREACH the Word (logos) by READING the Word. The word "rehearsing" is involved in the beginning and ending of the week: that is defined in the New Testament because LEARNING is ZIP if you listen to a lecture but you must recite the text so that each disciple GOES HOME with more than an empty purse.

Epilusis includes ALL of the ACTS of the assembly beyond as being COMMANDED "A School of the Word." Writing songs and sermons attempt to FURTHER EXPOUND what Jesus has expounded and the eye-- and ear-- witnesses left for OUR MEMORY. Peter defines a false teacher who despises the Spirit by refusing to as commanded of the elders to "teach that which HAS been taught."

Remember we sing "Jesus paid it all?"

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 14 2015, 8:48 PM 

How would you reject UNGODLINESS if you did not know it when it appears in the pulpit?

1Tim. 4:6 If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.
1Tim. 4:7 But refuse profane [Jewish notions] and old wives’ fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.

2Pet. 1:16 For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty

Any SPEAKING which is not LOGOS (the Regulative principle) is a MYTH. Songs and sermons are MYTHS because they SILENCE the LOGOS or Word OF God which is GOD made knowable.

Muthos 2. fiction (OPPOSITE logos, historic truth) embroidered lies Poikilos
2. of Art, p. humnos a song of changeful strain or full of diverse art, Pi.O.6.87; “poikilon kitharizōn” [guitar] Id.N.4.14; “dedaidalmenoi pseudesi poikilois muthoi” Id.O.1.29; of style, “lexis poiētikōtera kai p.” Isoc.15.47 (Comp.); “skhēmatismoi” D.H.Is.3.

Bill and Doc are violating Christ's command and PAYING someone to speak and act out pure myths or fables and they don't WANT to be told. That fits the predestined pattern.

Jewish fables has large church with a top down organization (temple, ziggurat) are all built upon Jewish Fables.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: The Trinity FABLE as Always-Pagan: Dave's Itching Ears Scratched

September 12 2015, 11:38 PM 

Nope! that would make you equal to God. Peter said that scripture was not for private interpretation or further expounding and Paul said it was not for corrupting by "selling learning at retail."

I am right and you are wrong because I just quote the Bible and get called "insane" for rejecting people who have their OWN spirit and need exorcism rather than honored by all of the Non-Christian universities.

It is a matter of ASSERTIVE REVELATION. Jesus figures in because He was the MAN God picked to ratify or make more certain the Spirit OF Christ defined inclusively and exclusively. God MADE JESUS TO BE both LORD and CHRIST (messiah is not a God word). Peter said that he as eye--and ear-- witness would leave US a memory and only false teachers go beyond and violate the command to teach that which has been taught.

The spirit is figured in because IT is a THAT and WHICH is the BREATH of God. Spirit is a PERSON called Apollon or Abaddon who is the LEADER of the Muses-locusts. Apollo was a god or "dead hero" who probably lived. He is now the defacto LEADER of musical worship teams or all performance singing deliberately rejecting the command to use "that which is written for our learning."

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Sep 12, 2015 11:44 PM

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

September 13 2015, 9:27 AM 

I happened to catch this as I sped by Ken's post:

"I am right and you are wrong because I just quote the Bible..."

Ken shouldn't brag too much because he can quote Scripture; the devil can do the same and probably even much better. LOL happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 13 2015, 4:36 PM 

Bill,

You missed the important message in the post: that it was God who made the crucified Jesus both Lord and Christ (Acts 2:36).

That's what we're discussing here. So, join.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 13 2015, 6:39 PM 

Maybe Bill is quoting tom, dick and harry quoting Shakespeare?

The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.An evil soul producing holy witness Is like a villain with a smiling cheek, A goodly apple rotten at the heart. O, what a goodly outside falsehood hath!

Gen. 3:2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
Gen. 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
Gen. 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
Gen. 3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Psalms 91 Reads:

Psa. 91: Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
Psa. 91:10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
Psa. 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
Psa. 91:12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Satan probably with a theology degree didn't quote all of it. Satan USES the passage to suggest that this applies if He violates verse 1 and commits suicide.

Matt. 4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Matt. 4:7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

If you quote PARTS of a passage intending to DECEIVE then then Satan cannot SPEAK THAT WHICH IS WRITTEN FOR OUR LEARNING and neither can your mediators in song and sermon. Most preachers fall below the Devils (mediators leading you into god's presence) because they contrive a wicky-wacky by saying there are THREE GODS but they are ONE meaning they are friendly family.

James 2:19 Thou believest that there is ONE GOD; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
James 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed!”
― William Shakespeare

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Sep 13, 2015 6:43 PM

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

God Made Jesus the Crucified Both Lord and Christ

September 13 2015, 7:44 PM 

There are those who think and believe that it was Jesus who made himself both Lord and Christ. But that's a fallacy based on Acts 2:36. So, the real question is: Who then made Jesus the crucified BOTH Lord and Christ?

The writer Dr. Luke put it in writing (so we can know for certain) that it was God who made Jesus both Lord and Christ -- which negates the belief that Jesus was/is God who made himself both Lord and Christ.

And who is God? God the Father!!! (I listed earlier some 14 scriptural references to "The Father" being "God.") It is God the Father Whom Jesus addressed in John 17:1-3 and Whom we address as God in prayer and in worship (John 4:21-24).

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: God Made Jesus the Crucified Both Lord and Christ

September 13 2015, 8:48 PM 

A Disciple of Christ is a student of Christ defined as edifying or education by the PROPHETS AND APOSTLES. This is such an INDIVIDUAL responsibility that the command from the Wilderness onward was that the WORD (only) was to be PREACHED by being READ for comfort and doctrine. All of the epistles are commanded to be READ to all of the members and churches as circular letters: Peter called them Scripture.

Because the top down organization as human institutions, the LAMBS have been made dumb before the slaughter. This is because the elders are not APT and want to be important without being able to read or teach "that which has been taught." Most people have been fed on accumulated lists of what SPIRIT is said to do and people are CULTIFIED to believe what they are taught. So, nothing is more common than quoting whole though patterns and the mind-altered people go violent and claim that you are insane or as in this instance less qualified than Satan.

That has escalated to the point that usurping theologians have cowered too many elders by telling them (Hicks told me) "you cannot understand the Bible like we do." That's a fact: as TRINITARIANS they can claim that "a" spirit told them that if Jesus had known what we know or lived in our culture He would gladly approve of all kinds of musical instruments and TIMELY lectures about the preacher who is a PATTERN to be imitated. Literate people no longer believe it and the members who are told that the Bible is no longer relevant show up as "empty pews." Watching crime stories makes you understand.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 511 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter