Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Dave
(no login)

Huh?

September 23 2015, 10:55 PM 

Ken said "If ken made the book case then the book case is not Ken."

Well now, you got me on that one. You are right....they can't possibly catch on.

Let's see now.....going from "The MAKER is always superior than the MADE."...to "If ken made the book case then the book case is not Ken."

I will count that one as parable, from the book of Ken.

I know they relate somehow.....just got to fine tune my noggin.

Please don't try to explain Ken, it is beyond my intelligence

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Huh?

September 24 2015, 12:50 AM 

Not a parable but a fact just like this one if you remember 1 Cor 2

The Spirit OF God
.....is to God
What our spirit
.....is to us.

If the Spirit OF God is another "people" then your spirit or mind is another. Careless is fatal. What people are saying is that "God is out of His Mind."

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Even if Moses was telling you, You wouldn't believe it

September 24 2015, 12:47 AM 

Dave,

01. Mary did not give birth to God the Father.
02. It wasn't God who was crucified.
03. It wasn't God who died on the cross.
04. It wasn't God who was buried, resurrected and ascended to heaven.
05. But it was God who raised Jesus from the dead.
06. It was Jesus (not God) who cried, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me."
07. Jesus called the Father "my God" (John 20:17).
08. He addresses the Father "my God" 4 times in Rev. 3:12.
09. Jesus addresses God as "my Father" at least 50 times in the New Testament.
10. Jesus Christ is never God the Father in the entire Bible.
11. It was Jesus who said: Worship God the Father in spirit and in truth (John 4:21-24).
12. So, Dave, where was God the Father IF (or as you say: when) He became flesh?

That's only a start of a long list....

Another very clear passage is when Jesus spoke: "... Father, the hour is come ... that they might know THEE the only true God, AND [not OR] Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent" (John 17:1-3).

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 23.127.32.146 on Sep 24, 2015 12:49 AM

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

September 24 2015, 8:22 AM 

1. Mary gave birth to Jesus as God in His earthly form.
2. Jesus as God on earth was crucified.
3. Jesus as God on earth died on the cross.
4. Jesus as God on earth was buried, resurrected, and ascended back into heaven whence He came.
5. God raised Jesus as the earthly form of God from the dead.
6,7,9. Jesus as the earthly form of God addressed the spiritual form of God in heaven as "My God."
8. The apocalyptic language in Revelation is symbolic.
10. Jesus is God in the Bible Who is physically manifested in the New Testament.
11. Jesus as God in earthly form said to worship God the Father, Who is Spirit.
12. God is the One True God in Spirit Who sent Himself as Jesus in the flesh. God was in heaven and on earth -- at the same time. Why? Because with God all things are possible.

Respond to this message   
Ken suglett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 24 2015, 2:43 PM 

earthly form

Jesus was the IMAGE of God. Form or morphe is also an image. Morphe is also used in the Greek text as the FORM OF A WORD. Jesus was in the morphe of the WORD because He spoke only what the one god the father breathed (spirit) into him. God's breath was communicated without metron or METER. That's proven by the fact that:

The Direct command is to SPEAK the Word or Logos or EXCLUSIVELY of "that which is written for our learning."

There is nothing which is commanded inclusively and exclusively in the whole Bible which is written in lyric poetry meaning designed to be sung with a Lyre.

The Logos is the Regulative principle opposite to personal comments, personal opinions. moralizing sermons, singing, playing instrument.

The Logos form of Lexis is OPPOSITE to ODE or singing.

Jesus prayed to His FATHER Who was in heaven or another dimension. The father in heaven answered the prayers of His son. Even after his move into Holy Spirit form He still called himself Jesus OF Nazareth.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 25 2015, 1:06 AM 

Bill,

Acts 2:36 is very, very clear: "Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ."

In case you didn't know, when the Bible speaks of ONE GOD, it is in reference to GOD THE FATHER:

a. God the Father -- John 6:27
b. One God the Father -- I Cor. 8:6
c. God the Father -- Gal. 1:1 -- raised Jesus Christ from the dead.
d. God the Father -- Gal. 1:3
e. God the Father -- Eph. 6:23
f. God the Father -- Phil. 2:11
g. God the Father -- I Thess. 1:1
h. God the Father -- II Tim. 1:2
i. God the Father -- Titus 1:4
j. God the Father -- I Peter 1:2
k. God the Father -- II Peter 1:17
l. God the Father -- II John 1:3
m. God the Father -- Jude 1:1

a. Jesus Christ is the Son of God (Acts 8:37)
b. Jesus Christ is the Son of God (John 20:31)
c. Jesus Christ is the Son of God (John 11:27)
d. Jesus Christ is the Son of God (Acts 9:20)
e. Jesus Christ is the Son of God (II Cor. 1:19)
f. Jesus Christ is the Son of God (Heb. 4:14)
g. Jesus Christ is the Son of God (I John 4:15)
h. ... and several other passages.

a. God the Son -- not in the Bible.
b. God the Son -- not in the Bible.
c. God the Son -- not in the Bible.

a. God the Holy Spirit (3rd Person) -- not in the Bible.
b. God the Holy Spirit (3rd Person) -- not in the Bible.
c. God the Holy Spirit (3rd Person) -- not in the Bible.

a. Jesus as God in His earthly form -- not in the Bible.
a. Jesus as God in His earthly form -- not in the Bible.
b. Jesus as God on earth -- not in the Bible.
b. Jesus as God on earth -- not in the Bible.
c. Jesus as the earthly form of God -- not in the Bible.
c. Jesus as the earthly form of God -- not in the Bible.
d. Jesus as God crying: "My God, my God" -- not in the Bible.
d. Jesus as God crying: "My God, my God" -- not in the Bible.
e. Jesus as God sitting on the right hand of God -- not in the Bible.
e. Jesus as God sitting on the right hand of God -- not in the Bible.

Another very clear passage is when Jesus spoke: "... Father, the hour is come ... that they might know THEE the only true God, AND [not OR] Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent" (John 17:1-3).

Respond to this message   
Ken suglett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 25 2015, 11:14 AM 

Thanks! That's all that needs to be said.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Why Why Why

September 25 2015, 12:55 PM 

You got that right Ken!!!

Acts 2:36 is very, very clear: "Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ."

God made Jesus....does that not clearly state that Jesus is FROM and OF God? You are telling me therefore that Jesus can't be God because God made Him? Why not?

Peter even CLEARLY states that Jesus is both LORD and CHRIST. You have never heard God called Lord?

Respond to this message   
Ken suglett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Why Why Why

September 25 2015, 1:20 PM 

Made is Latin: făcĭo: , to make in all senses, to do, perform, accomplish, prepare, produce, bring to pass, cause, effect, create, commit, perpetrate, form, fashion,

Greek: poieō , make, produce, first of something material, as manufactures, works of art, etc
create, bring into existence,

God MADE everything which HAS been made. The old World Order was destroyed by Water because the people had become about as evil as hire driven religionists. The New World Order which is spiritual and you will never see it unless you obey Christ in Habbakuk: The Lord is in His holy temple let all the earth KEEP SILENCE before Him. He seems to be getting ready to destroy this order by FIRE because Jesus came with the Word to seek and save a little (mikros) flock OUT of the world (ecumenical).

Matt. 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

September 25 2015, 3:36 PM 

The Scriptures are very clear...

"Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us" (Matt. 1:23). Jesus was not called "Emmanuel" because it sounded pleasant or manly; "Emmanuel" applied to Jesus indicated the fact that Jesus was God in the flesh while He was with us on earth.

"I and my Father are one" (John 10:30). Jesus is one with God in mind and spirit because Jesus is God.

"Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?" (John 14:9). Jesus confesses that He is God the Father.

Respond to this message   
Ken suglett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 25 2015, 4:59 PM 

"Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us" (Matt. 1:23). Jesus was not called "Emmanuel" because it sounded pleasant or manly; "Emmanuel" applied to Jesus indicated the fact that Jesus was God in the flesh while He was with us on earth.

Did not say HE WILL BE but "call His NAME Eloyhim": Jehovah is the ONLY Elohim so we call His Son by the NAME of the Father. They didn't call him "god" but they called His name JESUS.

"I and my Father are one" (John 10:30). Jesus is one with God in mind and spirit because Jesus is God.
we have told you that

there is one GOD the Father and one LORD Jesus whom God BESTOWED that title. Jehovah and Jesus are not numerically one but they are UNUM as in UNITED. The point was to tell the Jews that He spoke for the Father and they would never get a better deal.

"Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?" (John 14:9). Jesus confesses that He is God the Father.

No: ALL of the authority that PAGANS expected to see as THREE people was REPUDIATED by God to prove that He is the oNE GOD THE FATHER. Jesus didn't say that He was JEHOVAH: He just said that to see Him would be all that they would ever see: God is not ignorant: He could have said God and Jesus and a holy spirit people are THREE. WHAT ALL pagans then and now expect to see as a polytheistic FAMILY of Gods (we name our church The Family of God). My family never fleeced me.

Father, Son and Spirit are NEVER, EVER the names of people. There is NO OTHER name by which you must be saved: if you preach the NAME of the BREATH of God who speaks to you then shame, shame for stealing from widows.

The Father from heaven was invisible
after Jesus the MAN was baptized.
The Spirit descended or was LIKE a Dove

If Trinitiarians were informed they would SHOW you the invisible Jehovah and fry you like catfish.
They would show you a DOVE to show you what the spirit is like.
The spirit never means more than WIND or the fluttering sound like BREATH and the breath of God cannot be a holy spirit tapping you on the shoulder telling you to lie, cheat and steal your church house.

If God was a TRIAD then He would be kind enough to prevent the blasphemy by sending Himself, Jesus and a holy spirit about the size of the preacher and a tiny bit smarter.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Ken

September 25 2015, 8:16 PM 

Ken said "He seems to be getting ready to destroy this order by FIRE because Jesus came with the Word to seek and save a little (mikros) flock OUT of the world (ecumenical).

Ken, that is BEYOND wicked and blasphemous when you try (try as you may) to say that the Word and Jesus are not the same. BlASPHEMOUS. I guess I shouldn't expect more from you, but still....

So you call this "Speaking that which is written?" You sell snake oil too?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Ken

September 25 2015, 8:54 PM 

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the WORDS that I SPEAK unto you, they are SPIRIT, and they are life.

You remember that in Ephesians you fill up with the WILL of the lord or Spirit and in Colossians you prepare with the WORDS of Christ. Isn't is troubling that you do not know a single group who fills up with the WILL of the Lord and then SPEAK that which is written for our learning. The REST Jesus died to give us is REST FROM the Field Bosses and singing "tote dat barge, lift dat bale." Pauo means STOP the lectures; STOP the singing: JUST STOP IT.

WORDS here are the the UTTERANCE OF THAT WHICH IS SPOKEN: The Words of Christ WERE Spirit because God BREATHED His Words into Him.

John 3:32 And what he hath seen and HEARD, that he testifieth; and no MAN receiveth his testimony.
John 3:33 He that hath RECEIVED his TESTIMONY hath set to his seal that God is true.
John 3:34 For he whom God hath sent SPEAKETH the words of God:
for God giveth not the Spirit [breath] by measure [METER] unto him.
John 3:35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

Man here must speak of MAN who are OF the World, kosmos or the ecumenical. Jesus doesn't pray for those MEN of the World and God HIDES from the wise or Sophists who are performance rhetoricians, singers or instrument players in a presumed holy place. All of these are LEGALISTS who must perform according to rules and the religious musicians are called PARASITES. That is self evidence because the preachers violate the direct command to PREACH the Word only by READING the Word for comfort and doctrine. You don't know a group which SPEAKS psalms, hymns or spiritual songs and they sing that which is deliberately NOT written for our learning: they do not know that a disciple is a student of Christ and they don't attend "worship observations" because Jesus told them the kingdom will NOT be there. So why spend your money for that which is not bread and violate Christ's commands in Isaiah 55 which is NOT covered in getting your phd.

Acts 2:41 Then they that gladly RECEIVED his word were baptized:
and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

The progressives repudiate the SEAL by rejecting the Spirit OF Christ in the porophets by using weasel words: they mean you need it to get on THEIR role.

Rev. 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the TESTIMONY of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

The WORD is the SPIRIT is the TESTIMONY of Jesus. The WORD becomes flesh when it is ARTICULATED by lips. WORD is never a PEOPLE except in the hermeNEUTS or KAIROS who is the demon or spirit son of Zeus as the literal LOGOS. Scripture is the ANATITHESIS of paganism. Because God HIDES from the speakers, singers and instrument players THEY always use Judaism or Paganism as their PATTERN.

Acts 19:10 And this continued by the space of two years; so that all they which dwelt in Asia heard the WORD of the Lord Jesus, both Jews and Greeks.

Notice that Jesus SPOKE the Word: therefore, Jesus CANNOT be the WORD but is the SPEAKER of the WORD.

Luke 4:4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every WORD of God.
John 15:25 But this cometh to pass, that the WORD might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.
Heb. 13:22 And I beseech you, brethren, suffer the WORD of exhortation: for I have written a letter unto you in few words.
1John 2:14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the WORD of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

The WORD or LOGOS is the Regulative Principle: it became flesh when Jesus Spoke it and the Lost Spirits heard it gladly and were BAPTIZED. That same WORD or LOGOS can be WRITTEN on paper and WE hear Jesus ONLY when APT elders assume their role as the ONLY Pastor-Teachers commanded to eject the cunning craftsmen or sophists: speakers for hire (hirelings), singers and instrument players because Jesus says that those who speak on their own are the sons of the Devil and they are LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE. You don't know anyone who can MAN UP and confess that.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Sep 25, 2015 9:13 PM

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Ken's Elixir

September 25 2015, 10:47 PM 

You didn't answer my question Ken. Do you sell snake oil too?

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Blaspheme

September 25 2015, 11:04 PM 

Donnie, back your Ken now....he denies Christ. You up for this one?

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Ken's Elixir

September 26 2015, 10:36 AM 

Dave, you asked: "Do you sell snake oil too?"

Well, Dave, it appears that you know about something that no one else does. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Blaspheme

September 26 2015, 11:01 AM 

Dave,

Ken quoted earlier: "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth" (Matt. 28:18).

This was also quoted earlier: "Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ" (Acts 2:26).

It is clear that it was God who gave Jesus "all power."

It is clear that it was God who made Jesus both Lord and Christ.

All that makes sense as Jesus himself said in John 14:28 -- "... for my Father is greater than I."

Just because: (a) it was God who gave Jesus all power; (b) it was God who made Jesus both Lord and Christ; (c) it was Jesus who spoke that "my Father is greater than I" ... does not mean that we deny Christ.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Blaspheme

September 26 2015, 12:44 PM 

Donnie, people have been cultified or sermonized by men who have been Simonized BELIEVING that they have "a" spirit to guide them beyond the command to "speak that which is written for our learning". (blight), Jesus marks them as OF the world of which they boast by claiming to be ECUMENICAL:

Matt. 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not;
and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
Mark 4:12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive;
and [1] hearing they may hear, and [2] not understand;
lest at any time they should be converted [3]
AND their sins should be forgiven them.

Luke 8:10 And he said, Unto you it is GIVEN
to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God:
but to others in parables;
that seeing they might not see,
and hearing they might not understand

Luke 8:11 Now the parable is this: The SEED is the WORD of God.
Luke 8:12 Those by the way side are they that hear;
then cometh the devil,
and taketh away the word out of their hearts,
lest they should believe and be saved.

Pity people who call Jesus a SEED!

Historic Churches of Christ have been slandered with Biblical Proportions. The Kairos Church Planting plot or establishing sattelite congregations while spreading hate against those who will not play with their instruments. Kairos was/is the demon or spirit son of Zeus.

1228.diabolos, dee-ab´-ol-os; from 1225; a traducer; specially, Satan (compare H7854): — false accuser, devil, slanderer.

13] The two men, the base fellows, came in and sat before him: and the base fellows bore witness against him, even against Naboth, in the presence of the people, saying, Naboth did curse God and the king. Then they carried him forth out of the city, and stoned him to death with stones. 21:

The Greek word for LOGOS or RHEMA is VERBUM ,
I.gen. plur. verbūm, Plaut. As. 1, 3, 1; id. Bacch. 4, 8, 37; id. Truc. 2, 8, 14), n. from the root er; Gr. ERō, whence eirō and rhēma, what is spoken or said; cf. Goth. vaurd; Germ. Wort; Engl. word, a word; plur., words, expressions, language, discourse, conversation, etc. (cf.: vox, vocabulum).

Verbum or Logos is always the OPPOSITE of sing, play or act. Jesus SPOKE the WORD and the WORD became flesh when it was ARTICULATED.

Faith which the Adversaries repudiate in Latin is:

credentes Believe is Pistis or crēdo , Orig. belonging to the lang. of business, to give as a loan, to loan, lend, make or loan to any one
With the prevailing idea of intended protection, to commit or consign something to one for preservation, protection, etc., to intrust to one, = committo, commendo (cf. concredo)

I might believe in the bank but if I TRUST it I will put my gold and silver in their safe boxes.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Sep 26, 2015 12:46 PM

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Not Fooling Anyone

September 26 2015, 3:42 PM 

Not really Donnie....every since you and Ken have had this website up you have both dealt an ample supply of snake oil. You many not choose to call it snake oil, and call it what you will but you should at least try and sell it at a good price. A lot of rick people selling taller tales than you two, and they are millionaires.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

No doesn't Mean Yes

September 26 2015, 3:45 PM 

WHen Ken says that Jesus is the words of God instead of the Word, He and YOU both deny Christ. Yes you do....deny it as much as you like.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 12 3 4 5 611 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter