Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Itching Ears Part B

October 3 2015, 9:01 PM 

Bill Sez Let's be complete: You also will not find in the Bible that "Jesus the Christ is not God."

If Bill will sell something valuable and send maybe 50K to one of the new universities teaching universalism I believe they will give him credit for one year.

God asserts: no one gets an opinion.

1Tim. 2:5 For there is one God,
and one mediator between God and men,
the MAN Christ Jesus;

There is ONE God
And ONE mediator
The mediator stands BETWEEN God and MEN.
The MAN Jesus is a MAN
Therefore the MAN is not THE God.
Does that mean that Jesus stands between Himself? That is about as absurd as to say that the Spirit OF Christ is not in Christ but is another person: that says that God and Jesus were/are out of their mind-spirit.

God says that He is NOT a MAN nor the SON of man.

If Jesus was not MAN but GOD then reductio Ad Absurdum proves to the rational part of society that calling the MAN JESUS the one God the father is called Postmodernism. But, I know: 'No one ever said that society was rational." Those who mock the Regulative Principle declare that God and they are IRRATIONAL and hope they are excused because they can grind Scripture into new Money.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 3 2015, 10:44 PM 

(1) John 20:31 states: "But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name."

(2) Donnie agrees with John by saying: "You will not find in the Bible that "Jesus the Christ is God."

(3) Bill disagrees with John by saying: "Let's be complete: You also will not find in the Bible that 'Jesus the Christ is not God.'"

Well, Bill, there are more scriptures to prove that "Jesus the Christ is not God."
But Jesus held his peace. And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God. (Matt. 26:63)

The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God; (Mark 1:1)

And devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ the Son of God. And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak: for they knew that he was Christ. (Luke 4:41)

She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world. (John 11:27)

Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. (Heb. 4:14)

Those passages are not confusing at all.

On the other hand, it is confusing and no longer truth:

1. If God the Father is also the Son of God
2. If Jesus Christ is also the Father of the Son
3. If Jesus is addressed as Jehovah
4. If God is the Christ
5. If Jesus is addressed as "our Father"
6. etc.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

October 3 2015, 11:16 PM 

Donnie, earlier you stated that the Bible does not say, "Jesus is God." That's true, because that exact statement is not in the Bible.

Likewise, we have to look at the other side of the coin, so to speak. Earlier I stated that the Bible does not say, "Jesus is not God." That's also true, because that exact statement is also not in the Bible.

You understand the Scriptures to mean that Jesus is not God. I understand the Scriptures to mean that Jesus is God.

It's all a matter of our individual understanding of the Scriptures, as I said before. And since no one is drawing that proverbial line with this particular matter, there's nothing to worry about. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 4 2015, 12:18 AM 

Individual understanding of the Scriptures is not the issue -- that's common knowledge, and we're not debating that. But it is a matter of being able to provide scriptural support of that understanding. There's nothing to debate when the Bible specifically declares. But there's much to debate when a negative statement (as in what or who is not) is presented as a premise.

Here are examples of positive biblical declarations which cannot be argued:

1. There is ONLY ONE true God and that is "God the Father" (several passages support that truth). That eliminates the man-assigned "God the Son" and "God the Holy Spirit." That truth also rejects "all other gods."

2. There is ONLY ONE begotten Son sent by the only one God the Father. That eliminates the notion that God the Father sent Himself as the Son of God; it invalidates the equation that God the Father = the Son of God.

3. Jesus Christ is the Son of God. That eliminates the notion that God is Christ.

4. Jesus addressed God as "my Father" -- several, several passages support that manner in which Jesus addressed God. That rejects the notion that Jesus is also "God the Father." That eliminates the notion that Jesus was always talking to himself as God.

5. Etc.

I can go on with the list, but these few examples should suffice for now. The point is that when the Scripture reveals that there is only one true God the Father, it is pointless to speculate who else could be God besides God. (You keep saying that "... there is nothing to worry about," but why in the world do you keep responding and debating and not letting us continue the study with others?)

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

October 4 2015, 1:55 PM 

You have presented Scripture that leads you to believe that Jesus is not God, despite the fact that the Bible does not say, "Jesus is not God" in those exact words.

I have presented Scripture that leads me to believe that Jesus is God, despite the fact that the Bible does not say, "Jesus is God" in those exact words.

It would be most convenient were the Bible to declare either "Jesus is not God" or "Jesus is God" with those exact words. That would settle the matter immediately. But alas, since those two sets of exact words do not appear in the Bible, we're left with having to form our own conclusions based on our understanding of what the Bible does say. That should be sufficient for us all.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 4 2015, 5:36 PM 

Bill, you essentially repeated your preceding post. So, I am simply going to say part of my response to the post ... again: You keep saying that "... there is nothing to worry about," but why in the world do you keep responding and debating and not letting us continue the study with others?

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 4 2015, 1:12 AM 

Relative to Scripture's questions, I would like to briefly state that Jesus was in submission and in obedience to God the Father.

Hebrews 5 states -- "[8] Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered; [9] And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him; [10] Called of God an high priest after the order of Melchisedec."

Hebrews 10 states -- [9] Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. [10] By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. [11] And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins: [12] But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God.

We gather from the passages above:

1. That the Son (not God) obeyed his Father;
2. That Christ (not God) is our high priest;
3. That Christ addressed his Father, "O God";
4. That the man Jesus Christ after his sacrifice "sat down on the right hand of God."

The are at least 45 references in the New Testament to "the Son of God." This is uniquely in reference to Jesus Christ. What seems to be the only exception is Adam being referred to as "the son of God" (not capitalized and in the past tense) in Luke 3:28 -- "... Adam, which was the son of God." Of course, the narrative in Luke is speaking of the genealogy of Christ, and in the beginning Adam was "formed" and became a living soul, thus, "the son of God."

There may be a couple of references in which Jesus was directly addressed as "thou art the Son of God." The definite article "the" precedes "Son of God" which indicates definiteness and uniqueness -- no one else is referred to as "the Son of God." We as "sons of God" or "children of God" are not to be confused with Jesus Christ being "the Son of God."

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 4 2015, 12:56 PM 

Donnie attended Lipscomb where he undoubtedly heard the "trinitarian" thesis: this flooded the world through the Gospel Advocate sunday school system. Many preachers of the East Wing cannot accept the Bible version which would undoubtedly interfere with "career path."

However, Donnie was probably taught that the Biblical Text was the only true resource and many preachers made a fairly good education possible.

The Latter Day LU and therefore anyone who wants to be a preacher

Declares that we live in the postmodern world where the written text cannot be understood without a "simony" degree. The Greeks believed that the eyes shot something out which bounced back: that slowly eroded the texts which we note loose their ink.

They summer celebrated about how to use YOUR IMAGINATION to understand the text.
They hired a female promoting Spiritual Formation including Ignatian Retreats and Lectio-Divina where you do NOT read the text for meaning: you meditate or mantra a word or phrase over and over and a "spirit" will reveal the TRUE meaning. Remember Edward Fudge "Beyond the Sacred Pages."

Rubel Shelly was a major promoter that EVOLUTION and the condition of the texts makes it impossible for me to understand 'Jesus is the SON of God' the same way as the scribes who took notes.

The Heisenberg Uncertainty principle said that if you shoot a subacomic particle at an atom you cannot know where it is because you have MOVED it. Heisenberg and Einstein joked about philosophers (preachers) who decided that you cannot understand a TEXT because you shot at it with your OWN preconceptions.

You can see that ooozing out of all of the BLOGGER CLAN such as J. Guin who has been the most vocal adversary against anything historically believed by Churches of Christ.

Bill is a MD and yet he sounds like a fired surgeon who didn't attend the right school because his EYESIGHT could not tell a kidney from a lung. However, IF you pay me enought then I can tell the difference even if he just watched an operation on TV or a once-Christian university.

There is no way that Bill etal will be ABLE to confess the SHEMA which says there is ONLY ONE GOD which the Jews recited as their "prayer" before obeying the direct command to PREACH the Word by READING the Word where the "overseer" looked over the shoulders of the Reader to make certain he did not make commentary by INFLECTION of his voice.

Too bad, too said but Jesus says there is NO REPENTANCE for those who once tasted the WORD (Logos, regulative principle) and tampered with it.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Oct 4, 2015 1:00 PM

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

October 4 2015, 2:08 PM 

"Bill is a MD and yet he sounds .........."

Donnie, Ken is out of line. Show us you can still be a moderator.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 4 2015, 5:15 PM 

My mistake: I said that MD bill cannot SEE. I should have said that he cannot stop REFUTING the claims of God, Jesus, Paul and all recorded history including classical trinitarians. Jesus might say that he can SEE but cannot UNDERSTAND That there is

One God the Father
One Son Jesus Christ born of the seed of David
And the ONE GOD MADE JESUS TO BE both Lord and Christ

For Dave, the Elder Commanded to TEACH THAT WHICH HAS BEEN taught and reprove or contradict any one who does not TEACH THAT WHICH IS WRITTEN -- the Logos the Regulative Principle which EXCLUDES speaker's experiences, speaker,s examples, singing as an act, playing musical instruments or acting.

How many Psalms, Hymns or Spiritual songs (all in the BOOK) did you fail to SPEAK but instead of SANG? How much of the acts by actors was taken directly from THE BOOK. How much did you charge for the FREE WATER OF THE WORLD. Not being nasty but asking fair questions of anyone singing hymns in prison maybe ONCE IN THEIR LIFE time to deliberately lie to God and about God: getting angry is not the proper response but GIVE AN ANSWER which no preacher you know is man enough to do.

If you authorize singing because Paul and Silas sang hymns and prayed as authority for any musical content excluded by Christ for HIS School of the Prophets and Apostles both informed ONLY by God's Spirit OF Christ and recorded in Holy Scriture which does not include what Christ called the Lying Pen of the Scribes speaking about the temple; or the Scribes and Pharisees Jesus called HYPOCRITES. He defines performance preachers for HIRE, singers and instrument players. These are identified as HYPOCRITES because neither the speaker and "hypocritic mockers (players) as feasts" have any intention of paying any attention after the PERFORMANCE is over and they can beat a track to the nearest marketplace where they sold radishes and young boys.

[linked image]

Is there ANYONE out there who grasps that the PROPHETS were inspired by the Spirit OR Christ (There is only one God-Spirit other than Apollyon-Abaddon marked as the Leader of the Muses). Jeus as a MAN fulfilled these prophecies, taught them and the writers left that which is written for our LEARNING? Is there anyone out there who can cut flesh from marrow and grasp that LEARNING is the opposite of MUSICAL WORSHIP RITUALS?

Scripture says that they CANNOT SEE because God has BLINDED THEM and made them DEAF so that at the highest level of SCHOLARSHIP they write, promote and merchandise the most outrageous rejection of Scripture.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Oct 4, 2015 5:24 PM

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

October 4 2015, 5:52 PM 

Rancor, I don't know what Ken may have said about me that was out of line, because I just speed by his posts. If Ken has been spewing nasty comments, we'll just have to consider the source and forgive him as much as seventy times seven. BTW, I haven't kept count. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 4 2015, 6:18 PM 

Ken said: Bill is a MD and yet he sounds like a fired surgeon who didn't attend the right school because his EYESIGHT could not tell a kidney from a lung. However, IF you pay me enought then I can tell the difference even if he just watched an operation on TV or a once-Christian university.

You speed past encyclopedias of Bible Quotes. That's probably about the only thing speedy left of you?

Dave is like Nimrod who was the god with 50 names. He is just in some kind of tremor because he-they use Paul singing Biblical text in prison as proof text for adding singing UNbiblical ditties imagining that it is appeasing God and getting His approval for silencing HIS Words which is the only meaning of worship IN THE SPIRIT: Worship services faithful to the Bible and not hypocritical would call everyone to attention and have them fall on their face like a "dog fawning."

schŏla (scŏla ), ae, f., = skholē 1. A place for learned conversation or instruction, a place of learning, a school “potiorem in scholis eruditionem esse quam domi,

The Synagogue was called an Acadamy the opposite of the habes scholam Stoicam,
Of phĭlŏsŏphus “scriptiones,” Cic. Tusc. 5, 41, 121: “verbum,” “tractatus, rationem praecepta tradere Academici,

There is absolutely NOTHING from Genesis to Revelation and early history which saw the Assembly of hard working people for any purpose but to obey the command to PREACH the WORD by READING the Word for comfort or doctrine." An PLANT or doctrine which theologians plant will bear the "Grapes of Sodom."

Matt. 15:12 Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees [sellers of sermons, songs, music] were offended, after they heard this saying?
Matt. 15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
Matt. 15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch. [the pit is HELL]
Matt. 15:15 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Declare unto us this parable.
Matt. 15:16 And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding?
Matt. 15:17 Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
Matt. 15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
Matt. 15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
Matt. 15:20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

Females by virtue of their connection to the leaders of universities now RULE OVER MEN knowing whither their butter comes from. By virtue of teaching they intimidate men already disposed to timidity so that in order to be rich and famous they have to parrot her views and you see that almost all bloggers have already been marked. As Paul warned about women in all of the silent commands, they could convince men that THEY were the source of inspiration as mediators or mad oracles. Paul wants both men and women to be silent:

Men: would get seduced and permit an outbreak of WRATH or an ORGY which is defined as "singing, playing, acting, shouting, clapping, hugging and kissing to create an AWESOME worship services.

Women who now pretend to hear spirits in spiritual formation and all of its witchcraft: the new paradigm just means that silly males do not know that the EARTH was the mother (true as a goddess) and Adam was to CLEAVE to Eve which they hallucinate means that Adam was to treat Eve like a goddess. Paul knew what he was talking about but the feminist-effeminate have no trouble calling Paul a liar SOooo "we not gonna preach epistles any longer: JUST Jesus."

This is such a dangerous concept which the buffons joke about that the absolute command by Christ in Isaiah 58 for the REST day,

Sabbath NEVER meant "a day of worship but" REST which means in the Greek PAUO stop the speaking, singing, playing or anything but doing SILENCE as the only true worship. The Direct command for the synagogue for the Jews and the future REST for Jews and Gentiles which NEVER means a day of worship performed by hired hands: Scribes and pharisees, hypocrites.

Is. 58:12 And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The RESTORER OF PATHS TO DWELL IN.

That is the SECT that is called the WAY, narrow road or paths

Is. 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath,
from doing thy pleasure on my holy day;
and call the sabbath a delight,
the holy of the LORD, honourable;
and shalt honour him,
not doing thine own ways,
nor finding thine own pleasure,
nor speaking thine own words:

Is. 58:14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

http://www.piney.com/Isaiah.58.html

Jacob cursed the tribe of levi and commanded that no one enter into their covenant nor attend any of their assemblies. They should wait in the quietness of the Word and Synagogue UNTIL SHILOH COMES. God Abandoned the tribe of Levi and the Levites were more than sons of Levi: they were an old Egyptian Infant burning priesthood. They were the ones who made NOISE (never called music) to mask the screams of burning infants interpreted as Moloch responding to their worship. That is why the speakers, singers and instrument players are called SORCERERS and will be CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

Bill, the end time spawn of preachers out of the BIGGIE taken captive universities cannot read these texts ALWAYS associating INSTRUMENTS with the Devil and with BURNING. They all say I AIN'T GOING TO READ THAT STUFF WRITTEN FOR THE CLINICALLY INSANE. Sure, maybe your preacher or 'worship leader' who refused to fall on his face to show how to worship a Holy Spirit God which never dwells in nor speaks to any mortal other than His Son who HAS delivered His message to HIS saints.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Oct 4, 2015 6:57 PM

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

No Hope

October 4 2015, 8:24 PM 

Ken, the fact that you revert to character assassination shows that you are hurt. You always go the way of being defensive because you try and sell your image of the truth instead of what the Scriptures tell us. They say that a great defense wins championship while a great offense sells tickets. Still got to score points to win.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 4 2015, 9:57 PM 

Bill said: "Rancor, I don't know what Ken may have said about me that was out of line, because I just speed by his posts."

Rancor, Bill reads faster than a speed-reader. He was asking where to find: "Bill is a MD and yet he sounds .........."

Bill, here's s good advice for you: Read. And if you read more slowly and with comprehension, you will find what you're looking for.

It was right there!!! And Ken had to waste his time to reprint it in red ... just for you.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: No Hope

October 4 2015, 10:16 PM 

Dave,

It sounds like you're "hurt." Oh, "I feel your pain."

It sounds more like your way of diverting from the topic. Why not simply continue the discourse on singing? You've been shown the history of congregational singing that we know of today. Your argument has been that with Paul and Jesus singing, you feel justified in equating that or using it as an example of today's congregational singing.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: No Hope

October 4 2015, 11:00 PM 

Here is some SCRIPTURE I posted: you might not recognize it because it is the PROPHETS which with the APOSTLES constitutes HOLY SCRIPTURE. Holding SKHOLE with the Prophets and Apostles is the ONLY building or EDUCATION which a true Church OF Christ will have as a ONE PIECE MINISTRY without any help from humanoids.

Pauo is Greek for Sabbath: we assemble to sabbath or REST on the First day of the week because Christians unlike Jews would be hobbled on the seventh day of the week.

PAUO or REST means stop the rhetoric, singing, playing, acting, shouting, clapping, hugging or kissing. That means stop the PANIC which is the laded burden or "spiritual anxiety created by religious ceremonials" to which Jesus said THE KINGDOM DOES NOT COME.

Here it is again: that IS Scripture contrary to what the Spirit of Christ called the "Lying pen of the Scribes" who served those ABANDONED to worship the starry host: then and now one such god was Apollon or Abaddon who is the only personified SPIRITUS and the leader of the Muses or Locusts now engaged in separating those with the Mark of the Word from those Marked b the beast: Therion means "a new style of music or Satyric Drama." That is the friend PAN also meaning ALL of those served by rituals and hired ritualists.

Now, Is. 58 means SCRIPTURE in the book of Isaiah inspired by the Spirit OF Christ, refuting the Jewish-form of worship and defining HIS Rest or skhole

Is. 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath,
from doing thy pleasure on my holy day;
and call the sabbath a delight,
the holy of the LORD, honourable;
and shalt honour him,
not doing thine own ways,
nor finding thine own pleasure,
nor speaking thine own words:

Can you understand that as a THOU SHALT NOT?

When people say that Jesus has no will in the matter so HE gave me the right to define what we are going to do and YOU are going to pay me or get out. Is that kind?

That defines the CONDITIONS for any assembly called out ONLY for Free Education since they SANG Jesus paid it all.

skholē , skholēn agein to be at leisure, enjoy ease, keep quiet, amphi heauton for one's own business, a work for leisure, i.e. requiring attention,
2. a group to whom lectures were given, school, Arist.Pol.1313b3, Phld.Ind.Sto.10, D.H.Isoc.1,

skhol-azō A.to have leisure or spare time, to be at leisure, have nothing to do, have leisure or time to do a thing
esp. of students, study, attend lectures, “epi Palladiō” Phld.Acad.Ind.p.88 M.; s. tini devote oneself to a master, attend his lectures, s. Karneadē, Isokratei,
3. abs., devote oneself to learning: hence, give lectures (cf. “skholē”

Individuals are free to go to the schools of School of philosophia, mousikē,
or FREE to go to the School of Christ where ethical men "teach what Jesus commanded to be taught and observed" with no effort to CULTIFY people with 7/7 "ministries."
Freedom or Liberty means that WE are free from Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites named as performance preachers for hire, singers or instrument players.

There is no kind way to respond to people abusing children by as Rick Atchley says "use christian bands to TEACH OUR YOUTH TO LEAVE OUR MOVEMENT." Treachery most vile: Jesus was lovingly enough to pronounce WOES on them. Of the lord-lord prophesiers or musical performers Jesus said "GOD DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YOUR NANE."

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

October 4 2015, 11:52 PM 

Donnie, I didn't say I read Ken's posts with speed. I said I sped by his posts. That means I hardly ever read anything that he posts, whether it's in red, blue or mauve. I pass his stuff right on by. Having read Rancor's post which revealed that Ken resorts to character assassinations, I see that I really haven't missed anything by ignoring Ken's posts. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 5 2015, 2:26 AM 

"... whether it's in red, blue or mauve."

Noticing colors, huh. You're extremely speedy. Thought so. You may get a speeding ticket next time.

Poor Bill, whose character has been "assassinated." Hopefully, you're not injured for life.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

It is What it is

October 5 2015, 8:19 AM 

Donnie, You feel my pain? Well, thank you, but I am not hurting. I do know that retort comes from you being immature, and that immaturity gave/gives rise to this website. You attack churches and elders and anyone else that doesn't think as you do, even though time and time again you have been shown to be wrong and sinful with your interpretation. Your immaturity has risen to the level of evil....that is why you continue this website and your rants. At least I had some part in showing everyone that you and Ken and anyone else that has a part in this evil way, that you are WRONG.

Now you can say, again that I am hurt and I am hitting back and also doing character assassination, but when you see that there are only a few of us that ever post messages back to your evil ways.....other than your millions of VIEWERS that you claim to come here....it tells you that no one wants to have anything to do with you and your site. No one cares for wickedness.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

October 5 2015, 9:04 AM 

No, Donnie, contrary to what you may hope, I have a much more enjoyable life by ignoring Ken's posts.

Poor Donnie, who resorts to sarcasm to make himself feel superior. I'm beginning to find that life is also more enjoyable if I read fewer of his posts as well. happy.gif

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 15 6 7 8 911 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter