Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Judgment and Burning: Amos Prophet-Paul Fulfilled

September 7 2015 at 1:01 PM
Ken Sublett  (Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 184.63.180.96

The "You Ever Wonder Thread" has suggested a New Thread: When I add a thread I will eleminate two or three of mine with no doctrinal content. I will remove my posts to this thread.

Dave suggests that Ken, your following statement speaks volume for where your heart is when you say..."His SPIRIT is the only reality of Jesus and as SON will give up His Throne when His mission of "Judgement and a world reserved for fire" has been finished."

Luke 19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

I do not hold to another man's blasphemy which states that the mission of Jesus was that of "judgment and a world reserved for fire."

1 John 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

God is about LOVE....not hate and fire.
Let no man con you. God is Love.
He will judge and wants men to love as He does. DO NOT believe the lie of man that tells you about a God that wants this world to be reserved for fire. He wishes all men to be saved. For any man to say that God is about fire and damnation, they do not speak the Truth. Watch out for the wolves among the sheep. You can tell a man by his actions and WORDS. It all comes out sooner or later.

2Pet. 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the WORD of God the heavens were of old, and the earth [fruitful places] STANDING OUT of the water and in the water:
2Pet. 3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished

2Pet. 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto [against?] fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

The Little Flock is added to the church as an UNBRELLICUM or SAFE HOUSE. They are reserved FROM the FIRES which are the doom for those who lie to God and about God: This is the WORLD as opposed to those called OUT of the World. Jesus doesn't pray for the WORLD.

Decades after His Death Paul said that "there is one mediator between God and MAN, the MAN Jesus Christ. This makes several points:

First: The Mediator is a MAN or Aner 435. ajnh/r aner, an´-ayr; a primary word (compare 444 Anthropos); a man (properly as an individual male): — fellow, husband, man, sir.

Second Women or strange men claimed to be mediators because of their theatrics and abnormality.

Third Both men and women were to be sedentary and silent other than the commanded man to PREACH the Word by READING the Word.

Fourth The One-Piece pattern for the assembly from the wilderness onward silenced man or machine "So that we might all be saved or SAFE and Come to a knowledge of THE TRUTH." The Truth is the Logos as the Regulative Principle outlawing all PERFORMING roles.

FifthIn all of the "silence" passages the emphasis was on the female who from the "tripple-goddess" onward DID exercise authority, authentia which was "erotic and murderous" because she and her male counterparts were SELF-AUTHORING. Jesus said that the Jews were SONS OF THE DEVIL because they SPOKE ON THEIR own. The Spirit of Christ disqualified them in Isaiah 58.

http://www.piney.com/Isaiah.58.html

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Oct 8, 2015 10:49 AM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Isaiah 4

September 7 2015, 4:52 PM 

We don't have to "judge" Scripture and grind it into fodder to feed the goats while the sheep starve. A disciple PREACHES the WORD by READING the Word, Logos or Reglative principle. Reviewing Edward Fudge's full basket of proof texts, we have noted that it may not not matter HOW LONG is forever and forever: the fact is that burning is most often connected with people who use instrumental sounds (noises) purpose driven in recorded history as to make the lambs dumb before the slaughter. We shouldn't worry too much about HOW LONG but for whom hell or the lake of fire is prepared.

Much of the evidence seems to prove that just MAKING NOISE when Jesus as the only Rabbi comes to teach is the sin beyond redemption, but that the invasion of the Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites identified as "rhetoricians, singers or instrument players" is the PROOF as in Revelation 18 that both the CRAFTSMEN and the LAMPS (seven spirits OF knowledge) as the Lampstand are removed at the same time. Their MARK (Cain's means a musical note) proves that they are SORCERERS who HAD once deceived the whole world. That is why Jesus came to seek and save the lost spirits God the Father had given him: a church institution beyond that educational and sorting goal is not Christian because Christ did not authorize it and indeed condemned it.

[linked image]

The Baptism (overwhelming) of Spirit [WIND] and FIRE are signs and methods of sifting out the RACE OF VIPERS as chaff to be burned. How long? Can't care.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Sep 7, 2015 4:55 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Isaiah 4 continued defining Church

September 7 2015, 9:08 PM 

Jesus warned against the scams saying "we have the kingdom over here and WE have lots of works for you to do and God wants you to tithe and offer for me." He said that the kingdom is within us and does not come with observation meaning religious performances claiming that they are for God or to lead you into a god's presence." Sabbath or PAUO in Greek never meant a day of "worship" in the sense of a hired staff OFFERING you several venues to fit your preference. REST is defined as just ONCE out of 7 work days. Rest is the time to COOL OFF removed from the laded burdens or burden laders. Godly Jews were quarantined FROM the temple to their isolated villages where the only activity was to READ and REHEARSE the Word of God. Rest includes SCHOOL words and that is the "one piece pattern" in the whole New Testament because the Lord's supper preached the DEATH of Jesus and that conditioned everyone to be silent and reverent while the Word of God was read and even memorized. The word, Logos or Regulative Principle outlaws rhetoric, singing, playing instruments or any BODY WORKOUT.

For those who do not bow before God in reverence and godly fear GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE. and it appears that God lets people consume themselves with their own breath (spirit of burning)

Is. 4:5 And the LORD will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night: for upon all the glory shall be a defence.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Jumping to Hebrews 12

September 8 2015, 12:22 PM 

Holy Scripture is defined by the Prophets by the Spirit OF Christ and the Apostles as eye-- and ear-- witnesses of the MAN Jesus of Nazareth certifying these prophecies. That constitutes the ONLY resource for edifying, building or EDUCATING a Church of Christ which assembles as SYNAGOGUE which is a Word of God Only School of the Word: Disciples of Christ do not attend "worship OFFERINGS" by hired rhetoricians, singers or instrument players: Jesus and the literature marks these as THE meaning of a hypocriite.

We have looked at Isaiah 4 which identifies the SPIRIT OF JUDGMENT AND SPIRIT OF BURNING. Revelatin does not say that they are cast alive into the lake of fire for making vocal or instrumental noises (outlawed for the church in the wilderness). The message seems clear that Jesus visits for the last time and ejects all religious craftsmen including speakers, singers and instrument players because JESUS HAS JOHN SAY that they HAD ONCE deceived the whole world. Jesus DID "cast out like dung" the female minstrels or "worship team" PROVING that He does not need nor will He tolerate them.

That is why Jesus SENDS only those who teach others to observe ONLY what Christ has commanded in the prophets and apostles. If Rick Atchley and the "progressives" say that the burning of GOATS to stop the burning of infants is what "a" spirit commanded him to impose or be disobedient.

Jesus said that He was not OF the World and He spoke the Word, Logos or Regulative principle and religionists MURDERED Him. He told the apostles if THEY were united and speak what HE commanded to be taught then THEY would be hated by the WORLD. The World Order is the ecumenical or the kingdom of Satan.

Jumping to Hebrews 12 the Prophetic Types are CERTIFIED by the Apostles who never organized a "worship service or operation" which is defined as a lying wonder. History notes that the apostles and elders fulfilled the DEFINITION of a presbyter and kerusso as a HERALD and went out and obeyed the command to GO OUT.

First, it is important that the writer jumps back to the instrumental-trinitarian "play" at Mount Sinai which was a sin beyond redemption and is the PATTERN of the Body-worship replaces "giving attendance to the Word" as the ONLY meaning of worship. WE listen to God.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The same Mount Sinai and End time SIGNS of burning: LATIN

September 8 2015, 11:01 PM 

The same passage looking at the Latin words and literature: It is not possible to see the ekklesia (church) in assembly (synagogue) as a large, staffed institution spending the week and collecting money to decide what kind of WORSHIP EXPERIENCE THEY WILL OFFER. This is a strong delusion marked by lying wonders meaning rhetoric, singing, playing instruments claiming that it was OWED or OFFERED to God claiming that the audience would connect with God in some way. It is not possible for the world, masses or the ecumenical to be IGNORANT so the "unity in diversity" deception has Christ gifting APT elders. Their first duty to make speaking the word possible to silence or excise the cunning craftsmen or SOPHISTS meaning performance speakers, singers or instrument players. Even simple simon knew that these were to "make the lambs dumb before the slaughter" so they could question FROM WHOM do you have the authority to infiltrate and dominate a body for your own cult-like power, fame and profit.

The Latin take:

[linked image]

Notice that Jesus said that the kingdom is within us and does not come with observation: that means RELIGIOUS OPERATIONS visible and audible and sold claiming that Jesus is going to be there. That is the strong delusion which the whole world has fallen into.

Paul said that He did not corrupt the WORD (regulative principle) meaning selling learning at retail also applied to prostitutes.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Judgment and Burning is God's Righteousness

September 9 2015, 12:06 PM 

We are aware that Hebrew, Greek and Latin word definitions and pagan religious practices always connect making INSTRUMENTAL NOISE and the Cause or Mark of BURNING may not inhere in Biblical statements. However, unless one can EXCLUDE that music-means-burning as punishment, it is reckless to do Purpose Driving Discord claiming that "a" spirit spoke to Rick Atchley and a few who claim his PATTERN when there is no command, example or remote inference of God VIOLATING the REST brought by Jesus to call people into IMPURE religion or Threskia

Gregory Nazianzen

http://www.piney.com/Gregory.Nazianzen.Or.XXXIX.html

"Nor are these Thracian orgies, from which the word Worship (threskia) is said to be derived; nor rites and mysteries of Orpheus, whom the Greeks admired so much for his wisdom that they devised for him a lyre which draws all things by its music.

"Singing served as a means of inducing ecstatic prophecy (speaking in tongues).Thus the essential relationship between music and prophecy can be clearly seen.

This relationship also explains why the expression for "making music" and "prophesying" was often identical in the ancient tongues. origen contra celsum 8.67.

The Hebrew word Naba signifies not only "to prophesy" but also "to make music." (Quasten, Johannes, Music and Worship in Pagan and Christian Antiquity, p. 39)

This religious "prophesying with instruments" of Miriam and the Levites is used of soothsaying-sorcery. Then and now these musical prophesiers were Hierophants, demons who were the MEDIATORS replaed by Jesus the man.

when PURE religion is defined:

James 1:26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man’s religion is vain.
James 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.
James 2:1 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons.

The kingdom does not come with observation meaning "religious observations" which are defined as lying wonders and impure religion. Christ in Isaiah says of the SCHOOL OF CHRIST IF THEY DO NOT SPEAK THE WORD THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM.

Again, Jesus said that God HIDES from the wise or Sophists defined as "speakers, singers and instrument players." You cannot add WORKS trying to fill the lamb's life 24/7 without the "little flock" or "mikros" understanding that you are selling wined water. Don't get fooled that the world or the ECUMENICAL love to have it so because they are of the "kingdom of Satan" who loves to slander godly people.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The Jews were abandoned to worship STARS, FIRES AND SERPENTS

September 9 2015, 9:08 PM 

I don't want to bore you!! That's a lie because repeating will never get the job done. Jesus Christ is the Holy (wholly) Spirit ruler over His kingdom the Church. Jesus and others never preached just the Gospel of the seven ones: He preached the gospel of the Kingdom. He gifted APT elders who as a MARK or seal will cast out the cunning craftsmen or Sophists: Jesus identified them as hypocrites for hire. The reason they are to be ejected is not that they are consumed with error: Paul said that they LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

Rick Atchley handled by David Faust of the NACC was one of the first to claim that "a" spirit spoke to him in the middle of a sermon that the Jacob-cursed and God-Abandoned Levites were his PATTERN for venturing to sow historic discord by introducing what he calls "Instrumental Praise." Paul called them lifeless instruments or carnal weapons.

I do not doubt Rick Atchley and what they call the Abilene Kingdom when they claim that "a" spirit spoke to them: the only PERSONIFIED Spirit is called Abaddon or Apollon. He is the Leader of the Muses or his musical worship team. The Muses are--to readers of the Classics--the LOCUSTS.

Because the Jews invented the Holocaust of innocent animals and young children, the SOUNDS of God driving His enemies into hell or the lake of fire will be wind, string and percussion instruments.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Russian and Iran are at it again: with the permission of the ISLES

September 12 2015, 2:58 PM 

Magog, Rosh = Russia and the former Soviet republics
Persia = Iran
Cush = Sudan, Ethiopia, and Possibly Eritrea
Put = Libya, Algeria, and Tunisa
Gomer, Meshech, and Tubal = Turkey (and possibly Germany and Austria)
Beth-togarmah = Turkey, Armenia, Turkish-speaking people of Asia Minor & Central Asia

I am not a prophet nor the son of a prophet but Churches of Christ at the appointed year 2,000 are under attack of historical proportions: they boast about "infiltrating and diverting your congregation to turn it into a theater for holy entertainment. That's prophesied and it is called whistling in a cemetery at midnight.

Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?

Eze 38:15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:

Equus , C. The Trojan horse, Verg. A. 2, 112 sq. 2. Trop., of a secret conspiracy, Cic. Mur. 37, 78.— Homeric halos hippos, a ship,

Eze 38:16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

Eze 38:17 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them?

Eze 38:18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face.

Eze 38:19 For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;

Eze 38:20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains [HAR] shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

Eze 38:21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his BROTHER.

glădĭus (g). [select] Ignem gladio scrutare, stir the fire with a sword (= pur makhaira skaleuein, Pythag. ap. Diog. Laert. 8, 17), Hor. S. 2, 3, 276.—
(d). [select] Gladium alicui dare qui se occidat, to give one the means of ruining himself, Plaut. Trin. 1, 2, 92.—

Eze 38:22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

This may require atomic warfare at Har-Megeddo.

Revelation 18 speaks of the religious WING as antiChrist: ALL craftsmen, singers, instrument players, millers-grinders-prostitutes will be CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

Eze 38:23 Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Sep 12, 2015 4:53 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

You will NEVER find an exception EVEN on the INTERNET about the MARK

September 12 2015, 10:43 PM 

You remember the book THE SECOND INCARNATION? Well Plato said that "Cowards are turned into women in their second incarnation." Is that spooky or what.

Rubel Shelly: "To get out of the (computer) traps, we need to revive the time-honored Aztec custom of cyclical destruction [by fire] and renewal.

But we'd need a much smaller Sun Calendar because our 'end-of-the-world' cycles should run five years, max." (Rubel Shelley - Randy Harris, Second Incarnation, p. 243)

Rom. 15:3 For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches [oneidizo repraoch], of them that reproached thee fell on me.

The SELF pleasure outlawed in verse 1 INCLUDES all of the performing and musical or hypocritic acts which hindered "using one mind and one mouth" to "speak that which is written for our learning or SCRIPTURE for our comfort." Those are the PURPOSES of a Christ-centered assembly.

In Hebrew defining perhaps the stripping and musically mocking Jesus repraoches are:

h2778. charaph, khaw-raf´; a primitive root; to pull off, i.e. (by implication) to expose (as by stripping); specifically, to betroth (as if a surrender)

The opinion of Church Fathers is that as the universal token of domination Jesus the enemy was sodomized before death.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

RIght?

September 15 2015, 8:47 PM 

It is time to worry when you answer yourself, right Ken?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: RIght?

September 15 2015, 9:34 PM 

I am not answering myself!!

I have a library filled with studies always connecting religious music (called noise by God) to burning. I am working on lots of other stuff but I will post some more. Your assignment--if you choose to accept it--is to find a single command, example or remote inference of congregational singing with or without instruments. In any event this tape will self-destruct in 20 seconds

You remember that the INSTRUMENTAL SECTARIANS use 2 Chronicles 29 as the primary PATTERN for their Instrumental Dresses.

It's a lie: God did not command animal slaughter or burning and He did not command "music" for it. The original Goat after Nadab and Abihu was the scapegoat as an offering to the DEVIL. Azazel is well documented in The Book of Enoch required for minimal education.

From the wilderness onward God commanded that the Levites as an old Egyptian Infant burning Sect to STAND GUARD with their swords to EXECUTE any godly person not part of the official Instrumental sect who came NEAR the horrors hidden behind closed gates.

They offered atoning sacrifices WITHOUT instrumental noise. However when the GOAT BURNING HOLOCAUST began until it ended, the INSTRUMENTS COMMANDED BY DAVID made a loud exorcising noise. Instrumental prophesying is defined as Sorcery and they burn witches, don't you know.

I will respond to anyone but I hope that I answer the ABSOLUTE TRUTH by quoting the Bible for the GODLY THREAD and post the MYTHS which are songs and sermons NOT being PREACHED by being READ for those who enjoy STARTING FIRES or CALLING DOWN GOD'S HOLY FIRE.

Get it: this is a teaching forum and the elders and preachers never ask questions. A shepherd does not ask whether the lambs would like to express their opinion by eating briars by the sounds of RUSHING WATERS (music).

I take it that I am answering questions or sending devotional stuff free or charge, or they just don't care. Not my job to decide. No one remembers the preacher's lectures by the time they get to the steak house: been there, tested many times.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Sep 15, 2015 9:36 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Keith Brenton

September 20 2015, 4:10 PM 

I just did a WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS on Keith Brenton's take on Jesus and instrumental music?? Now, why do you not question that band of say new wineskinners such as jay guin and now Keith Brenton claiming scholarship but proved to be blind and deaf by the PURPOSE DRIVEN GOD who defines blasphemy as saying that god did not REPUDIATE music as always divisive. His congregation cannot grasp why they pay people to preach one thing when their blog makes fun of them?

http://www.piney.com/Keith.Brenton.Instrumental.Music.html

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Music causes Error and Burning Amos 2 Part A

October 7 2015, 7:09 PM 

For those interested in the way words were used and the ancient documents where they were used, Amos 2 is supplied with ways people were caused to ERR among the pagans. You will have noticed that scholars even write encyclopedias saying "there was noting wrong with their worship services! The only problem was that they had a bad mental attitude. Therefore, you are encouraged to worship the same golden calf as at Mount Sinai and God will be happy IF you have a good attitude.

Amos speaks by the Spirit OF Christ and He does not recommend that you worship the golden calf but be careful: the kingdom of God is within you and does not come in visible-audible observations. OUR rest from YOU and the STAFF is the greek PAUL and has the same meaning as SABBATH or REST. Both Sabbath and Paul repudiate the Babylonian sabbath and tithe and the highest worship or use of OUR day off is to attend SKHOLE or synagogue. Both words and clear definitions in the New Testament demand that the performers be ejected so that we can "Speak that which is written for our LEARNING." You will be surprised or not at how many religionists cannot or have no motive to define DISCIPLE, LEARNING, SCHOOL, THAT WHICH IS WRITTEN.

[linked image]

The Jacob-cursed and God-Abandoned Levites (your worship team) made loud mind-dumbing noise during the burning of infants just before and just after "A" spirit told Rick Atchley (and therefore etal) 2 Chronicles 29 when the Levites made NOISE only during the substituted burning of GOATS using the instruments COMMANDED BY DAVID.

The Spirit OF Christ defines this in Isaiah 30 as the prototypical PATTERN of how God will drive His enemies into hell or CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE to the same worship team using wind, string and percussions instruments. These are the ones "Lucifer the singing and harp-playing prostitute" brought into the garden of Eden. Many passages say that THESE are the ones predestined as evil "spirits" from the OLD world destroyed by water but now in the World created by the Spirit of Christ RESERVED FOR FIRE. So, don't listen to those who are going to save the whole world: they are fighting against Jesus the Spirit who is sorting out people with various MARKS: the BEAST is "a new, sudden style of music and Satyric (cappella) drama."

History records that no one writing history or other learning material intended it to be RECITED or READ. Sappho the Lesbian is noted as the first to despise Homer by setting his material to a melody with instruments. No one dared to do that to God's word until after the Reformation when Psalms only were REWRITTEN and set to a simple melody to be sung in UNISON only.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Amos 2 parallel to Ephesians 4 Part B

October 8 2015, 11:17 AM 

Contrary to "unity in diversity" from Ephesians 4 what people mean is that WE get to impose unbiblical DIVERSITY into your assembly and your part is to "get over it or get out." That is the "progressive" nature of much of our society. However, Jesus told Paul to tell any APT elder as the Christ-choice for first removing the cunning craftsmen or sophists meaning performance preachers for hire, singers or instrument players. They are not just totally subverted by pseudo-Bible colleges: Jesus says that LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE. That's why they will never respond.

Prophecies made about Jesus primarily in the prophets are MARKERS. They are fulfilled or made more certain by Jesus instructing the apostles. Therefore, Ephesians by word definition and comparison with Amos spreads LIGHT on the spiritual draculas.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

SIGNS or or warnings of false doctrine are not TRUE doctrine

October 8 2015, 1:48 PM 

For those "of old" as the defunct spirits it is possible to get those who worship the "gods" specificially named as Babylonian or Jewish to accept that the MAN Jesus as a solitary being repudiates the VISIBLE images of the always triads or families of gods whose tenure is limited. The apostates among us believe and teach that the Father and Son "gods" have had their dispensation. They claim that they should preach JUST JESUS, repudiate the epistles of the apostles and SEE VISIONS (Lucado) and hear audible voices (Shelly-Atchley) from "a" spirit person.

The psychological violence exercised by the CHANGELINGS is to have a 20/20 vision knowing that they frogs might jump. Therefore, they have numerous 40 days of prayer implying that THEIR decision which God never gave them is PROVEN as the answer to their prayer. The "elders" always have a long study and sessions of prayer just before falling fatally into instrumental idolatry.

When a DOVE flutters over Jesus we are not to assume that there is a Holy Spirit member of the polytheistic godhead.

Jn 12:23 And Jesus answered them, saying,
.....The hour is come, that the SON of man should be glorified.
Jn 12:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you,
.....Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone:
.....but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.
Jn 12:25 He that loveth his life shall lose it;
.....and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.
Jn 12:26 If any man serve me, let him follow me;
.....and where I am, there shall also my servant be:
.....If any man serve me, him will my Father honour.
Jn 12:27 Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say?
.....Father, save me from this hour:
.....but for this cause came I unto this hour.

Jn 12:28 Father, glorify THY NAME.
.....Then came there a voice from HEAVEN, saying,
.....I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.
Jn 12:29 The people therefore, that stood by, and heard it, said that it thundered:
.....others said, An angel spake to him.

Jn 12:30 Jesus answered and said,
.....This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes.

This was not to prove the trinity but this was a SIGN of Judgment.

Jn 12:31 Now is the judgment of this world:
.....now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

In the same sense prophesied in Isaiah 30 and fulfilled when Jesus cast out the musical minstrels or worship team connected with the Jew's covenant with death and hell, the PRINCE of this KOSMOS or the Ecumenical will be cast out "more or less violently as one casts out dung.

G1544 ekballo ek-bal'-lo From G1537 and G906 ; to eject (literally or figuratively):--bring forth,
cast (forth, out), drive (out), expel, leave, pluck (pull, take, thrust) out, put forth (out), send away (forth, out).

We have noted that the FIRST WORLD ORDER was not created by Jesus of Nazareth because that one was destroyed by fire and endured centuries of judgment. This World Order was Creathed by the Spirit OF Christ breathed into Jesus who visibly pronounced judgment on Reserved for fire." In prophecy and fulfilment the burdens of "ministries" or craftsmen, singers or instrument players are to be cast alive into the lake of fire.

Jesus said MY WORDS will judge the World: that is the Logos or Regulative Principle most or all of the once-Christian colleges have banded together to denounce most violently. Because God chose Jesus to speak that LOGOS or Regulative principle, to be ANTI Regulative principle is to be ANTI-Christs denying that he no longer speaks to the "postmodern" big bad prank played on theologians.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Oct 8, 2015 1:50 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Burning AND Ambushment with HARP

October 23 2015, 1:57 PM 

We noted that music and AMBUSHMENT and HOLOCAUST were always connected. Much of the "worship" of the Jews involved the HOLOCAUST of Infants.

Elisha calling for a minstrel or harpist is used by the PROGRESSIVES to justify the use of instrumental music violating the PSALLO command of fingers only.

However, they missed reading somehow. Elisha was forced to prophesy against Moab who ceased to give all of their income to the Jews to save their lives. When Elisha called for the harpist it was a SING for God to cause the Jews to slaughter and destroy Moab's confiscated 'tithes and offerings." Therefore, I will post this in the ALWAYS connection of prophesying with instruments to BURNING and DESTRUCTION.

http://www.piney.com/Mu2KiElishHarp.html

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter