Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Rocnar
(no login)

Re: Thanks

October 24 2015, 8:34 AM 

Jason, as far as we can tell, Scripture is from the Mt. Juliet area. [. . .] Scripture has never revealed [. . .] in this forum. Good luck!

Rocnar, from what area are you? Are we to expect some revelation from you soon? We are really curious.

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 23.127.32.146 on Oct 24, 2015 5:58 PM

Respond to this message   
Rocnar
(no login)

Re: Thanks

October 25 2015, 3:38 AM 

Thanks Ken! I think we make a great tag team after all! wink.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Ask away

October 20 2015, 9:52 PM 

Even when people use common words such as rants, they do not know that this defines their WORSHIP services. I am not sure whether you can RANT by writing: the historic scholars demanded teaching in writing because the simple mind could be swayed by RANTING. Ranting was that charismatic arousal by religious rites creating PANIC named after PAN the god of the cappellas.

Plut. Adulator 12

http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus:text:2008.01.0150:section=12&highlight=rants

It was this that ruined Sicily, by styling the tyranny of Dionysius and Phalaris nothing but justice and a hatred of villanous practices. It was this that overthrew Egypt, by palliating the ling's effeminacy, his yellings, his enthusiastic rants, and his beating of drums, with the more plausible names of true religion and the worship of the Gods.

It was this that had very nigh ruined the stanch Roman temper, by extenuating the voluptuousness, the luxury, the sumptuous shows, and public profuseness of Antony, into the softer terms of humanity, good nature, and the generosity of a gentleman who knew how to use the greatness of his fortune. What but the charms of flattery made Ptolemy turn piper and fiddler?" What else put on Nero's BUSKINS and brought him on the stage ? Have we not known several princes, if they sung a tolerable TREBLE, termed Apollos when they drank stoutly, styled Bacchuses; and upon wrestling, fencing, or the like, immediately dubbed by the name of Hercules, and hurried on by those empty titles to the commission of those acts which were infinitely beneath the dignity of their character?

Hercules introduced those ACTS called sodomy into religious worship as in the Jerusalem Temple. If you had read Romans 1 you would understand that the EFFEMINATE nature of the PROGRESSIVES is both the expression and cause of what Plato called GENDER BLEED. Singing that religious style was the CAUSE of effeminancy: if you act it you will become it. The Levites sang FALSETTO and the ORGANUM singers in the Sistine Chapel (caper, cappells, goat shrine) were castrated and thus pleased the Pope more than the FALSETTOS. When you hear that WHINE it might signal more than a tornado.

God used SPEAK, READ, LISTEN words to absolutely EXCLUDES Hercules doing his works on you.

Respond to this message   
Rocnar
(no login)

October 25 2015, 12:02 PM 

I have decided to not challenge the one addicted to mythology any more. Frankly, I have better things to do.

I believe the addicted one is a mere "goat" among the gods. They say once you go "PAN" you can't come back. I feel he must be happy.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaBaReNtgZaDUd-DSQzxiFO45AHGM5TkFECnGyiveTVI-BBBqzbA

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 25 2015, 1:11 PM 

Thanks for the picture of the CAPPELLA praise leader: He bleats but the Castratos in the Sistine Chappel (cappella, capter, goat) sang ORGANUM called harmony because all of the team were in HARMONY or they all sang the same note at the same time. Melody has never at any time in recorded history meant four mouths, to four sets of words to four different tunes and four different times. When I was locked up they and Paul called that MADNESS.

Britannica Singing is the act of producing musical sounds with the voice, and augments regular speech by the use of both tonality and rhythm. One who sings is called a singer or vocalist. Singers perform music (arias, recitatives, songs, etc.) that can be sung either with or without accompaniment by musical instruments.

In many respects human song is a form of sustained speech. Singing can be formal or informal, arranged or improvised. It may be done for pleasure, comfort, ritual, education, or profit. Excellence in singing may require time, dedication, instruction, and regular practice. If practice is done on a regular basis then the sounds are said to be more clear and strong.[1]

Speech is the vocalized form of human communication. It is based upon the syntactic combination of lexicals and names that are drawn from very large (usually about 10,000 different words) vocabularies. Each spoken word is created out of the phonetic combination of a limited set of vowel and consonant speech sound units. These vocabularies, the syntax which structures them, and their set of speech sound units differ

Linguistic theories generally regard human languages as consisting of two parts: a lexicon, essentially a catalogue of a language's words (its wordstock); and a grammar, a system of rules which allow for the combination of those words into meaningful sentences.

Acts 15:21 For Moses
of old time
hath in every city
them that preach him,
being read in the synagogues
every sabbath day.

What part of SPEAK or READ do you not grasp

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

October 25 2015, 9:56 PM 

Is that one of those hilarious screaming goats? happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 27 2015, 1:02 AM 

After Jason's initial post, he's responded only twice so far. It appears that only a few questions have been asked up to this point. Let's not miss this opportunity to "ask away." I gather that while he may be willing [I think] to answer difficult questions, let's be conversational.

Respond to this message   
Rocnar
(no login)

October 27 2015, 10:11 AM 

Jason, how important is the sign out front (SOF) at the local Church?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 27 2015, 1:10 PM 

My responses to Rocnar-Rancor belong in the SCHOOL thread and I will fit them in. Rocnar may be speaking for Jason. First, I will note and challenge Jason and all of the LUites in these last days to explain what part of

"IF you Love Jesus then the pattern is FEED MY SHEEP" they do not understand.

That would make a preacher's job much easier because God has provided all of the FOOD.

Respond to this message   
Rocnar
(no login)

please....Ask away

October 27 2015, 7:52 PM 

Jason, I believe you may have written this? Do you standby this?

Salvation by Grace Through Faith

We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace, through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the cross of Calvary by which we obtain remission of sins (Ephesians 2:8-9; Hebrews 9:12, 22; Romans 5:11).

Water Baptism

We believe in the necessity of water baptism by immersion in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in order to fulfill the command of Christ (Matthew 28;19; Acts 2:37-39; 19:1-6).

Please give Jason time to respond on this. Thanks.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

ASK AWAY: Is Well House Church a 'Community Church'?

October 27 2015, 9:38 PM 

Jason,

"Well House Church" sounds "new" to me. Would/do you consider yourself [without using the word "founder"] as the originator of this religious group? I notice that there is a "WELL HOUSE CHURCH" website that lists Brentwood, Nolensville, Green Hills as meeting places. Are they affiliated with Well House North in Goodlettsville?

I have so many more questions in mind (about specific doctrines, beliefs, teachings) that I'm going to ask later on, but for now it's about your church organization. Please feel free to address (or not address) speculations as to why you and Chris Lindsey and your "followers" left Madison, as well as "justification" for the unnecessary[?] division.

Respond to this message   
Dotty
(no login)

Re: ASK AWAY: Is Well House Church a 'Community Church'?

October 29 2015, 1:44 PM 

Is one reason, probably a major reason, to serve the community? Perhaps to serve the community better? Were there not many opportunities to serve the community while at Madison? I believe that there were and are many, many ways to serve the community at Madison.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

ASK AWAY: Were you also blessed during 'worship'?

October 27 2015, 10:07 PM 

Jason,

Your "Well House on Twitter" column reads:

RT @chrislindsey317: So blessed to have Jonas Weathers play some sweet sax for worship this morning. If you weren't here, you missed out! @… Oct. 25, 2015

Rocnar asked you earlier: "Does your current Church allow IM?" Your response was: "And yes we 'allow', as does God IM!"

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: ASK AWAY: Were you also blessed during 'worship'?

October 29 2015, 1:08 PM 

I prefer my first cousin's sax

http://www.phantombluesband.com/?page_id=10
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=saxophone+joe+sublett
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFB6072EE9F928798

However, when you hear that sound in the church you know that time is short.

Rev. 18:22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;

Matt. 6:2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

Respond to this message   
Dianna
(Login DiannaHowell)

Hallelujah

October 29 2015, 10:32 PM 

We sang a song in assembly Sunday night and the word "hallelujah" was used several times. I searched the scriptures and this word was no where to be found. Can anyone tell me the derivation?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Hallelujah

October 30 2015, 1:33 PM 

The command and historic example was to "speak that which is written for our LEARNING" (ROM 15) as the way to glorify or praise God. Halal as David's praise word can be good or ugly: it can mean "to make yourself vile" thinking that God cannot punish mad men

When you PRAISE God you don't sing alleluia, alleluia over and over. Psalm 104 is an example of LISTING what God has done and giving HIM credit: otherwise it might be a curse. David "praised" God for letting him spill all of the blood of innocents.

Job 13:22 Then call thou, and I will answer: or let me speak, and answer thou me.

Psa. 104:1 Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.

1288. Jbarak, baw-rak´; a primitive root; to kneel; breaking down, by implication to bless God (as an act of adoration), and (vice-versa) man (as a benefit); also (by euphemism) to curse (God or the king, as treason):—x abundantly, x altogether, x at all, blaspheme, bless, congratulate, curse, x greatly, x indeed, kneel (down), praise, salute, x still, thank.

alleluia confitemini Domino et invocate nomen eius adnuntiate inter gentes opera eius

We may despise the Word of Christ by refusing to let Him speak.

Psa. 104:2 Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain:
Psa. 104:3 Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:
Psa. 104:4 Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:
Psa. 104:5 Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.
Psa. 104:6 Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains.
Psa. 104:7 At thy rebuke they fled; at the voice of thy thunder they hasted away.
Psa. 104:8 They go up by the mountains; they go down by the valleys unto the place which thou hast founded for them.

Falling down on your knees or breaking down in front of God is not rejoicing at your own singing ability. A local visitor taught us how to sing so that you can fee the "drum beat." Here is an opinion.

http://www.mindspring.com/~brucec/drums.htm

Respond to this message   
Dianna
(Login DiannaHowell)

October 30 2015, 4:29 PM 

Makes one wonder, if anything done with human hands is subject to error, then how many of our "traditional songs" are teaching error. I have had two Christians recently tell me that there are some songs that they don't sing, because they don't agree with the subject. I was also told they personally know of other people who don't sing certain songs either. If you want to make sure you are not teaching false ideas, why not just use what God provided.

Also, if women are to be silent in the assembly, why are they singing? If we are teaching and admonishing in psalms, hymns and spiritual songs, looks to me that women are teaching men. Maybe, this is why the charismatics have gotten a foot in the door, they see the irrationallity of our interpretations of certain scriptures

Has anyone really thought about what Christians did before the hymns of the 1800's and 1900's were written? Do you think they were using the material that our Heavenly Father provided?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 30 2015, 9:21 PM 

The Jews understood that to give God credit it was important to READ the Word with the "preside elder" making certain that the reader did not add any comments or even inflections or pauses which are commentary on the text. The operative ACTION is to READ or SPEAK: you have 168 hours to primp, prance, sing, pick and grin. God only requests ONCE A WEEK Reading Assembly. Anyone who tries to enhance the Word to fit OUR CULTURE is simply not a disciple of Christ.

The ministry or Teaching has the same 168 hours a week and women may be the last best hope with their contacts and writing skills. The unique WORSHIP word is to "give attendance to the reading of the Word" as the only resource for comfort and doctrine.

1 Timothy 2 is consistent with all of the descriptions of God's people in assembly: both men and women sit down and remain silent or peaceable but for different reasons if you read the text:

The Men were prone to let WRATH break out which is ORGE or an ORGY: men promoting singing, playing, clapping, shouthing or any body worship were thereby silenced because the PEACE is always destroyed from the pulpit claiming the authority of the elders. The elders authority it to "teach that which has been taught" and to refute those who do NOT teach that which has been taught..

Women were to be silent because men used women as oracles or priestesses to collect and fleece the visitors. They still claim to USE women and we know why.

The MARK to silence and sit down everyone is self-evident unless the men claim the role of Jesus.

Purpose: 1Timothy 2:4 who would have all men to be saved, and come to the knowledge of the truth.

There is only ONE SOURCE and worship leader.

1Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, one mediator also between God and men, himself man, Christ Jesus,

Only the MAN CHRIST JESUS was ordained to deliver the Word, Logos or Regulative principle which OUTLAWS self-authored speakers, singing and playing instruments or any man's opinion or personal experiences which he claims by virture of elders hiring him", a superior role claimed by the scribes and pharisees.

1Timothy 2:6 who gave himself a ransom for all; the TESTIMONY to be TESTIFIED in its own times; [KAIROS]

Rev. 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the SPIRIT of prophecy.

The Kairos Church Planting Ministry supported by LU and all of the MOTHERS trying to establish daughter or sattelite congrregations understands that KAIROS also means the RIGHT TIME TO STRIKE after which they can claim the duboius Halleluia to shout victory Nike-Over-Laity when God only covenants with the LAOS excluding Priests and Levites.

Maybe we have been suckered: it seems that they don't want you to be able to speak or even sing the psalms which they hypocritically claim as authority for instruments when they know they will never sing the psalms. The Psalms tell the sad story of the Jews being abandoned: even David seems to have lost his god.

Good questions.

Respond to this message   
Rocnar
(no login)

October 31 2015, 7:44 AM 

Dianna said:

"Also, if women are to be silent in the assembly, why are they singing?"

Roles in Worship

…5But every woman who has her head uncovered while praying or prophesying disgraces her head, for she is one and the same as the woman whose head is shaved. 6For if a woman does not cover her head, let her also have her hair cut off; but if it is disgraceful for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, let her cover her head. 7For a man ought not to have his head covered, since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man.…

Rocnar:

A preacher once told me that until a woman covers her head in Church there will be problems with her Church obedience until they do so. Perhaps this would be a good starting point...

Respond to this message   
Dianna
(Login DiannaHowell)

November 2 2015, 12:34 PM 

I will post a response later.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 512 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter