Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Rocnar Psalm 92 Instrumental Music

November 1 2015, 2:56 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Rocnar
(no login)

Psalm 92

November 1 2015, 9:41 PM 

Psalm 92 New King James Version (NKJV)

Praise to the Lord for His Love and Faithfulness

A Psalm. A Song for the Sabbath day.

92 It is good to give thanks to the Lord,
And to sing praises to Your name, O Most High;

To declare Your lovingkindness in the morning,
And Your faithfulness every night,

On an instrument of ten strings,
On the lute,
And on the harp,
With harmonious sound.

For You, Lord, have made me glad through Your work;
I will triumph in the works of Your hands.

O Lord, how great are Your works!
Your thoughts are very deep.

A senseless man does not know,
Nor does a fool understand this.

When the wicked spring up like grass,
And when all the workers of iniquity flourish,
It is that they may be destroyed forever.

But You, Lord, are on high forevermore.

For behold, Your enemies, O Lord,
For behold, Your enemies shall perish;
All the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.

But my horn You have exalted like a wild ox;
I have been anointed with fresh oil.

My eye also has seen my desire on my enemies;
My ears hear my desire on the wicked
Who rise up against me.

The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree,
He shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.

Those who are planted in the house of the Lord
Shall flourish in the courts of our God.

They shall still bear fruit in old age;
They shall be fresh and flourishing,

To declare that the Lord is upright;
He is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him.

New King James Version (NKJV)
Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.

Alleluia!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Psalm 92

November 1 2015, 10:00 PM 

You DECLARE the song: you don't sang and flange yore songs.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 1 2015, 10:34 PM 

Rocnar,

You quoted from Scripture: What's your point? What are you suggesting -- that New Testament Christians operate inanimate, lifeless musical objects in the assembly?

1. There are translations where verse 0 (or 1a) is missing.

2. There are translations where verse 0 (or 1a) is in this format ... and notice the punctuation marks "{}" and "[]":

---- "{A Psalm, a Song, for the Sabbath day.}" (Darby Bible)
---- "[A psalm; a song; for the day of worship.]" (GOD'S WORD Translation)

3. Daniel 3:5ff lists a number of musical instruments: cornet, flute, harp, dulcimer, psaltery, sackbut, etc.

4. Daniel 3:5ff also mentions: "ye fall down and worship the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king set up."

5. What instruments did Paul and Silas use when they were in prison singing? Did they use the sackbut? happy.gif or the piano [in prison]?

6. The sabbath day was a day of rest in the olden days; today neither Saturday nor Sunday is "Christian" sabbath.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 1 2015, 10:49 PM 

He failed to notice that this and many psalms are Warrior's Taunt songs. David is always using instruments to justify his slaughtering innocent people. The Jacob-cursed and God-abandoned Levites were under the King and Commanders of the army: He was never a worship leader and his statements are not commands.

It's much like, "MY dad can whip your dad." Or with David WE can put our boot on the necks of the gentiles and spill their blood. Jesus as the godly ANTITHESIS shed His blood for the gentiles.

Jesus defined Holy Scripture as ONLY the prophecies concerning HIM: A church is built upon the Prophets and Apostles: that means EDUCATED. I can't tell you why you can get Phded in Bible, Theology and Bible languages and not know that God abandoned the Israelites to WORSHIP THE STARRY HOST at Sinai: why wouldn't david want to worship his god in the FIRMAMENT?

Respond to this message   
Rocnar
(no login)

November 2 2015, 4:48 AM 

"He failed to notice that this and many psalms are Warrior's Taunt songs. David is always using instruments to justify his slaughtering innocent people. The Jacob-cursed and God-abandoned Levites were under the King and Commanders of the army: He was never a worship leader and his statements are not commands."

GOD Used Them Anyway!

· Moses stuttered.

· David's armor didn't fit.

· John Mark was rejected by Paul.

· Timothy had ulcers.

· Hosea's wife was a prostitute.

· Amos' only training was in the school of fig-tree pruning.

· Jacob was a pathological liar.

· David had an affair.

· Solomon was too rich.

· Abraham was too old.

· David was too young.

· Peter was afraid of death.

· Lazarus was dead.

· John was self-righteous.

· Naomi was a widow.

· Paul was a murderer.

· So was Moses.

· Jonah ran from God.

· Miriam was a gossip.

· Gideon and Thomas both doubted.

· Jeremiah was depressed and suicidal.

· Elijah was burned out.

· John the Baptist was a loudmouth.

· Martha was a worry-wart.

· Mary was lazy.

· Samson had long hair.

· Noah got drunk.

· Did I mention that Moses had a short fuse?

· So did Peter, Paul--well, lots of folks did.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 2 2015, 11:49 AM 

Go thou and do likewise: maybe one of the Graces will save you.

I forgot: which one led the assembly--synagogue?

Respond to this message   
Rocnar
(no login)

November 2 2015, 9:37 AM 

When "scripture only" makes you burn and squirm, you need to check your heart. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Rocnar
(no login)

November 2 2015, 6:52 PM 

Is a church free to sing only psalms? Absolutely. Is a church free to choose other songs, too? Yes. Rather than limit worship to the songs of David, Asaph, and others in the book of Psalms, we should allow the church to also “sing to the Lord a new song” (Psalm 96:1).

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 2 2015, 7:49 PM 

First it is Pee Wee and now it is David? You missed it when I quoted Hosea to say that God gave them kings in His anger and took them away in His anger.

Psa. 96:1 O sing unto the LORD a new song: sing unto the LORD, all the earth.

You can play your psaltery and dance with the girl servants or anything you wish if you sing it TO the Lord and not to me. Watch it when all of the earth begins to sing. SING like all of the similar words are not kind.

h7891. shiyr, sheer; or (the original form) r…wv shuwr (1 Sam. 18:6), shoor; a primitive root (identical with 7788 through the idea of strolling minstrelsy); to sing:—behold (by mistake for 7789), sing(-er, -ing man, -ing woman).

1Sam. 18:6 And it came to pass as they came, when David was returned from the slaughter of the Philistine, that the women came out of all cities of Israel, singing and dancing, to meet king Saul, with tabrets, with joy, and with instruments of musick.

h7788. shuwr, shoor; a primitive root; properly, to turn, i.e. travel about (as a harlot or a merchant):—go, singular See also 7891.

7789. r…wv shuwr, shoor; a primitive root (identical with 7788 through the idea of going round for inspection); to spy out, i.e. (generally) survey, (for evil) lurk for, (for good) care for:—behold, lay wait, look, observe, perceive, regard, see.

Let us know when you plan to audition: wear that Ephod full of holes?

Psa. 96:2 Sing unto the LORD, bless his name; shew forth his salvation from day to day.

You need to, like the examples of singing you are quoting, do it EVERY DAY while it is still dark so you do not interfere with the WORK in your monastery.

We affirm that verse 3 is parallel to verse 1 or you have David back there going naked with the camp followers and being priased by THEM.

Psa. 96:3 Declare his glory among the heathen, his wonders among all people.

Jesus said GO: the new spawn of Located Evangelists need to be recalled to install that GO button.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 3 2015, 12:32 AM 

Rocnar said: When "scripture only" makes you burn and squirm, you need to check your heart. happy.gif

So, let me quote you "scripture only" and see if you need to check your heart.

Leviticus 1:
  • [1] And the LORD called unto Moses, and spake unto him out of the tabernacle of the congregation, saying,
  • [2] Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, If any man of you bring an offering unto the LORD, ye shall bring your offering of the cattle, even of the herd, and of the flock.
  • [3] If his offering be a burnt sacrifice of the herd, let him offer a male without blemish: he shall offer it of his own voluntary will at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation before the LORD.
  • [4] And he shall put his hand upon the head of the burnt offering; and it shall be accepted for him to make atonement for him.
  • [5] And he shall kill the bullock before the LORD: and the priests, Aaron's sons, shall bring the blood, and sprinkle the blood round about upon the altar that is by the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.
  • [6] And he shall flay the burnt offering, and cut it into his pieces.
  • [7] And the sons of Aaron the priest shall put fire upon the altar, and lay the wood in order upon the fire:
  • [8] And the priests, Aaron's sons, shall lay the parts, the head, and the fat, in order upon the wood that is on the fire which is upon the altar:
  • [9] But his inwards and his legs shall he wash in water: and the priest shall burn all on the altar, to be a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD.

See what I mean?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Ask away

November 1 2015, 10:28 PM 

The word for the BURDEN Jesus died to silence includes songs which "create spiritual anxiety through religious rituals" as well as a TAX not in time of war. If you supply a SADDLE for your "raise leader" to ride the widows, Christ in Jeremiah 23 has some really bad news for you. Too bad, too sad, you will never repent because Jesus said that you HAD DECEIVED the whole world once and he doesn't even pray for you.

[linked image]

The Laded Burden in Hebrew

[linked image]

THEY say that Jesus LIBERATED ME to impose burdens on you. In fact Jesus liberated ME so, by definition, I don't believe the Made-Offs. This has the same meaning as the alarm or triumph over Christ OUTLAWED for the Church of Christ (the Rock) in the wilderness which LAW was never changed. This was prophesied and left for Judas to perform.

[linked image]

In Romans 15 Paul used a form of this word and silenced it: it meant to create mental excitement translated as SELF PLEASURE. This is THE only meaning of a HERETIC or SECTARIAN. They spread the RACA WORDS so you can never read the direct command (one piece pattern) to "use one mind and one mouth to speak that which is written for our learning" or "Scripture for our COMFORT." No one from clay tablets onward did not know that when a whiney-piney guy climbs up the pitch he-she-it is intending to steal your lambs. And if you watch the crime shows "steal your wife."

Peter refuted the musical prophesiers when he wrote of the INCLUSIVE-EXCLUSIVE speaking role:

1Pet. 4:11 If any man SPEAK, let him speak as the oracles of God;
if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth:
that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ,
to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

SPEAK words are the opposite of ODE words. The command is inclusive and exclusive from the wilderness onward and God is NEVER silent. The oracle of God:

g3051. lo/gion logion, log´-ee-on; neuter of 3052; an utterance (of God): — oracle.

Since YOU hired them to be THE authoritative teacher [Russ Adcox of local fame] don't be surprised if he has been hired to EXPLAIN JESUS THE HOLY SPIRIT. They will tell you that God is silent and He left it up to me.

Jesus didn't give you a command, example or inference for singing in the assemblies which He attended each REST day and would never have heard anything like tuneful singing. He did cast out the musical minstrels using a term "like dung" as Christ prophesied in Isaiah 30

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Nov 1, 2015 10:35 PM

Respond to this message   
Rocnar
(no login)

November 2 2015, 8:36 AM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Dianna
(Login DiannaHowell)

November 2 2015, 10:56 AM 

Last night during assembly, our preacher asked us to open our "song books", then he clarified by saying not the book on the back of the pew, but the songs that are in our bibles. Needless to say, I liked to have fell out in the floor! Why spend thousands of dollars to purchase song books, when The Lord in his wisdom, provides everything we need!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 2 2015, 11:47 AM 

Sounds great: Among the Greeks when you recite or read something about a deity you are said to be SINGING. Both your voice and your heart. If you break the text into syllables you can sing or chant with one or two notes. We need a musician to try it. In the end you will have obeyed the word without engaging in the complex harmony which is not melody and you will NOT have afflicted the masses who will never come to hear singing.

The man who was dying blessed me; I made the widow's heart sing. Jb.29:13

Respond to this message   
Rocnar
(no login)

November 2 2015, 11:55 AM 

Dianna, how's the pot luck coming along?
happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Dianna
(Login DiannaHowell)

November 2 2015, 12:37 PM 

You will have to ask my husband he does all the cooking!

Respond to this message   
Dianna
(Login DiannaHowell)

November 2 2015, 7:00 PM 

Rocnar, My husband and I each help the other. There are some things that he is better at than I am, and some that I am better at than he is. I was kidding about him doing all the cooking. As far as your other question, you can read the scriptures that explains it, but I will say there is nothing concerning how long the hair must be. A woman in our congregation has cancer, she has lost all her hair, and she does cover her head.

Respond to this message   
Rocnar
(no login)

Song Police

November 2 2015, 6:25 PM 

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Song Police

November 2 2015, 7:56 PM 

You will notice that Wayne acknowledges all of the DISCORD sown over songs and song books. That is what happens when you deliberatly violate all of the commands and examples and

"Use one mind and one mouth to speak that WHICH IS WRITTEN for our Learning or Scripture for out comfort."

It only takes deliberately offending one of God's disciples to get your neck fitted for a millstone.

It's strange that Wayne Jackson didn't see the way out of insulting Jesus and the Word.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 12 3 4 5 612 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter