Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Is Christ, Who Is the IMAGE OF God, God????????

January 18 2016, 11:01 PM 

Luke 1:67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,
Luke 1:68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,
Luke 1:69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;
Luke 1:70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets,
.....which have been since the world began:
Luke 1:71 That we should be saved from our ENEMIES,
.....and from the hand of all that HATE us;

This salvation was from the RACE OF VIPERS or SERPENTS: the abandoned Jews worshipped both the starry host and serpents. The bronze serpent was destroyed and Jesus is the ANTITHESIS Who was lifted up.

The Abandoned Monarchy and the Law came over 400 years after the ONLY spiritual covenant made by God in Christ to Abraham. The New Testament MARKS anyone who derives their PATTERN from the Jacob-cursed and God-abandoned Levites.

Luke 1:72 To perform the mercy promised to our fathers,
.....and to remember his holy covenant;
Luke 1:73 The oath which he sware to our father Abraham,

Paul rebukes the presumed predestination of the Jews especially in Romand 9:11: he denies their predestination based on their rising up AGAINST God at Mount Sinai in instrumental-trinitarian idolatry. This was a sin beyond redemption. Paul then leapfrogs back to Abraham to show that we are saved by faith when we are baptized into Christ.

The salvation by grace through faith in Ephesians 2 is to be made SAFE from the worship of the WORLD'S POWERS.

Luke 1:74 That he would grant unto us,
..... that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies
.....might serve him without fear,
Luke 1:75 In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.
Luke 1:76 And thou, child, shalt be called
.....the prophet of the Highest:
.....for thou shalt go before the face of the Lord to prepare his ways;
Luke 1:77 To give knowledge of salvation unto his people
.....BY the remission of their sins,

Almost all religionists deny that Jesus had the authority to define baptism as His instrumental means of remission of sins without which it is impossible to serve God.

Rom. 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye YIELD yourselves servants to OBEY,
.....his servants ye are to whom ye OBEY;

The "progressives" say that you don't HAVE to obey: Just BELIEVE. Serving or worship is almost totally bound up in "Giving Attendance to the Reading of the Word" because you need to worry and quit feeding the "scholars" who claim that THEY can invent a WORSHIP EXPERIENCE devoid of and antithetical to the Word.

.....whether of sin unto death, or of OBEDIEND unto righteousness?
Rom. 6:17 But God be thanked, that ye WERE the servants of sin,
.....but ye have OBEYED from the heart
.....that FORM of doctrine which was delivered you.
Rom. 6:18 Being THEN made free from sin, ye BECAME the servants of righteousness.

We are made SAFE by FAITHFULNESS but remission of sins is based upon OBEDIENCE: T.Campbell called that "our first act of worship." The rest was Reading and Musing the Word of God.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 20 2016, 11:13 PM 

Source: http://www.piney.com/Alexander.Campbell.Earnest.Spirit.html

This is...understood by every attentive reader. The original phrase is hagiasmos pneumatos, and is found only in II. Thess. ii. 13; I. Pet. i. 2. In both places it appears to refer to the sanctification of the spirit of believers. It is literally rendered "sanctification [or holiness] of spirit." There is no article in the original and no epithet that suggests the Holy Spirit in either passage.

God has chosen men to salvation through (or by) holiness of spirit; not through the holiness of his Spirit, but through the holiness of their spirit.

When Jesus prayed (John xvii.) for the sanctification or holiness of his disciples, it was through the truth: "Sanctify them through the truth; thy word is truth."

The belief of the truth is, therefore, by Paul associated with this holiness or sanctification of spirit.

The Spirit of God is frequently denominated in these days, "the Sanctifier." Let it be granted that it is the Spirit that sanctifies or sets apart men to God, still it must be argued from the Record that he sanctifies them only through the truth or gospel believed.

A sanctified unbeliever is inconceivable; and, as "without holiness [or sanctification of spirit] no man can see the Lord; so, without faith, there can be no holiness, and no action acceptable to God.

All persons sanctified to God to any high office or function, were anointed, and thus consecrated to his special service. So all Christians, being priests, are anointed or sanctified by the Holy Spirit [135] through the obedience of the truth, and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus, cleansing their consciences from dead works to serve the living God.

Alexander Campbell!!! One of our great men of the Restoration Movement!!! I wouldn't mind aligning with him as a defender of God's truth. Based on his writings I do not recall him endorsing or promoting the Trinity Creed.

The Bible clearly makes a distinction between: (1) the holiness of God's Spirit which is unchanging and (2) the unholy spirit of man becoming holy at conversion when his sins are forgiven, according to Acts 2:38.

The parallel passage in Acts 3:19 affirms that when one is converted, his sins are forgiven and "the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord." He begins newness of life fully forgiven, refreshed, his spirit made holy, with a clear conscience.

No, the new believer and follower of Christ does not receive the Trinity's version of God the "Holy Spirit" person. And become Charismatic.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 21 2016, 2:38 PM 

Donnie: Alexander Campbell!!! One of our great men of the Restoration Movement!!! I wouldn't mind aligning with him as a defender of God's truth. Based on his writings I do not recall him endorsing or promoting the Trinity Creed.

http://www.piney.com/John.Mark.Hicks.Alexander.Campbell.Trinity.Christology.html

No level of merchant-scholars not devoted to the TRUTH or THE WORD can grasp that words like spirit, god or lord, grace etal are NOT as claimed "Holy Ghost Words." If you speak of a spirit is the mind or mental disposition almost ALWAYS of Demons or those they claim speaks to them excusing him-them from deliberately sowing discord.

I have stopped excusing people by saying that the polytheists, rhetoricians, singers, instrument players are TERMINALLY IGNORANT because Paul refuting "unity in diversity" says by the Spirit OF Christ that THEY ARE LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE. When they speak of a Christian WORLD view when Jesus says that neither He nor His little flock or SECT that called the WAY, hodos or PATTERN or OF the World. They are ECUMENICAL which marks them of "the reign of Satan."

John Mark Hicks: Alexander Campbell considered himself in the mainline of Protestant “Orthodoxy” [FALSE] on the traditional questions of Trinity and Christology. His problems with Protestantism were significant, but these were not among them except the use of scholastic and creedal terminology as tests of communion and modes of understanding.

What Hicks CANNOT understand is that Campbell said that he did not object to the trinity BECAUSE it was orthodox but went on to reject the NEO-orthodox trinity because IT SIMPLY IS A LIE.

Campbell: My principal objection to the popular doctrine of "the Trinity" is not that it is either irrational, or unscriptural, to infer that there are three Divine persons in one Divine nature. That these three equally have one thought, purpose, will, and operation, and so one God; — or, to use the words of the Westminster Confession, "In the Unity of the Godhead there be three persons, of one substance, power, and eternity;"

The Neo-Trinitarians WITHOUT EXCEPTION think of GODHEAD as a three-headed god family: John Mark Hicks and the LUies say "three centers of consciousness" so they and communicate which means He missed out on the word "communion." Godhead simply means "The divine nature." As the SON of God He and believers take on the "divine nature" of our frather

I say I object not to this doctrine because it is contrary to reason, or revelation, but because of the metaphysical technicalities, the unintelligible jargon, the unmeaning language of the orthodox creeds on this subject, and the interminable war of words without ideas to which the word Trinity has given birth. For example, in the same section from which I have quoted the above words is found the following jargon: "The Father is of none, neither begotten nor proceeding; the Son is eternally begotten of the Father; the Holy Ghost eternally proceeding from the Father and the Son."

Were any one to ask me. Can there be three distinct persons, or even beings, in one God? I would say, Reason informs me not. and revelation does not assert it.

But if asked, Can there be one, and [99] one three in the same sense?
I reply, Both reason and revelation say No.

But then no Trinitarian or Calvinist affirms that the three are one, and the one three, in the same sense.

Campbell had no reason to OBJECT to the trinity "because it IS contrary to reason" when "Both reason and Revelation say No."

False teachers or preachers just look for a quote but God makes certain that Disciples understand that STRONG DELUSIONS send LYING WONDERS or religious observation by the actors-musicians are made VISIBLE-AUDIBLE.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Jan 21, 2016 3:09 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 21 2016, 3:00 PM 

Leroy Garrett USED by the "apostates" on many issues but NOT his anti-clergy and money teachings compared Alexander Campbell and Thomas Jefferson an early RESTORATION thinker.

Alexander Campbell and Thomas Jefferson
A Comparative Study of Two Old Virginians
Leroy Garrett

http://www.leroygarrett.org/ac_tj/chap04.htm

Jefferson would have admired Campbell's anti-Calvinism, for he himself viewed that school of Protestantism as tyrannical and demoralizing. Like Campbell, Jefferson was anti-Trinitarian, contending that the Calvinistic idea of three Gods is a blasphemous dogma. Both men voiced strong objection to the Calvinistic teaching that, as Jefferson put it "God from the beginning elected certain individuals to be saved, and certain others to be damned, and that no crimes of the former can damn them; no virtues of the latter save." (Cousins, Op. Cit. p. 161)

Calvin did correct his views as Alexander noted by saying that father, son and spirit are just ASPECTS of the one god.

It is difficult to tell Jefferson and Campbell apart when they are speaking on the evils of Calvinism, the jargon of Trinitarianism, the corruption of the clergy, or the confusions of creedalism. Compare their views on these subjects in these quotations:

Thomas Jefferson: "When we shall have done away with the incomprehensible jargon of the Trinitarian arithmetic, that three are one, and one is three; when we shall have knocked down the artificial scaffolding, reared to mask from view the simple structure of Jesus; when, in short, we shall have unlearned everything which has been taught since his day, and got back to the pure and simple doctrines he inculcated, we shall then be truly and worthily his disciplines." (Cousins, p. 156)

Alexander Campbell: "I object to the doctrine of the Trinity not because it is contrary to reason or revelation, but because of the metaphysical technicalities, the unintelligible jargon, the unmeaning language of the orthodox creeds on this subject, and the interminable war of words without ideas to which this word Trinity has given birth." (Mill. Harb. 1833, p. 155)

John who recorded Jesus to say I WILL COME as the "different in some respects" said that the NAME of that paraklete is "Jesus Christ the Righteous." He also said that if you deny the

ONE GOD THE FATHER
You do not have the ONE LORD Jesus.
You are an ANTICHRIST

That is saying that Jesus IS GOD the Father when all of recorded history says that the MAN Jesus was the SON of God.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 23 2016, 4:52 PM 

Even firt-time casual readers are struck with the fact that the Creation accounts in Genesis are different. In Genesis 1 the ELOHIM created-bara which can mean "cast down" the heavens and earth. The Halal word as Chalal speaks of "Lucifer being cast as profane out of heave." Not surprising, the HALAL worship apostasy is the root of the word for LUCIFER and Lucifer, like Apollon--Abaddon defines the SERVICE of the Jacoob-cursed and God-abandoned Levites.

Jesus warns that truth has always been hidden from the WISE or SOPHIST in parables. Contrary to David, Jesus as LIGHT did not leave us in DARKNESS where only special Holy Spirit guided people can DISCOVER the Light. A personal holy spirit is the gift only to those "Washed in Water IN the Word or into the School of Christ." Sabbath means SCHOOL day.

It was AFTER the Jews fell into instrumentnal-idolatry at Mount Sinai that God abandoned them to worship the starry host (Lucifer, Venus, Zoe, Apollon} as noted by Christ "the singing and harp-playing prostitute in the garden of Eden."Musical idolaters certainly cannot read the clear text.

Moses then wrote and INVERTED version of the Sumerian-Babylon creation accounts: He defines the LORD GOD or Jehovah the only true Elohim in Genesis Chapter 2 and the Elohim account in chapter 2.

In Genesis 2 the LORD GOD rested on the seventh day proving that Jehovah-Elohim MADE mankind to give them REST from the slavery of the seventh-day worship and tithing to feed the lazy agents around the towers of Babylon. God abandoned the Civil-Military-Clergy to worship the starry hot and early drawings of the temple is a ZIGGURAT or Tower of Jerusalem where the people WORKED and were fleeced of the lambs to feed the STAFF of the Tower: Isaiah 33 and 1 corinthians 1 says there will be not towers (podiems) or TAKERS OF SHEKALS in the invisible of Jesus.

Job defines the creation and in two places called it a parable: a parable can be true but Jesus spoke parables to BLIND the Jewish clergy now with few true Israelites.

Job 27:1 Moreover Job continued his parable, and said,
Job 29:1 Moreover Job continued his parable, and said,

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Elohim Versus Jehovah

January 23 2016, 10:10 PM 

We have noted that Genesis 1 is the creation of a vain and empty heavens and earth: these words speak even of the Jews who were in darkness or ignorance after they tried the instrumental-trinitarian rising up AGAINST the SINGULAR Jehovah at Mount Sinai.

Because God sentenced the israelites or Jews back to Babylonian captivity and death, Moses wrote a retrospective and INVERTED of the Egyptian-Babylonian creation epics we can now read on clay tablets much older than Moses. There was hope that the people would Not mix (unite) with Caanite Baalism but in vain.

Jesus warned against the pagan myths still followed by Jews and many pseudo-christians by speaking in PARABLES so that they COULD NOT SEE the light.

The Old Testament is not a chronological bound volume and we know that the library contained the good, bad and ugly. The Church of Christ is built upon or EDUCATED by the Prophets and Apostles. That defines HOLY SCRIPTURE and the Spirit OF Christ warned by the "Lying pen of the Scribes" especially what they wrote about the temple TO WHICH God abandoned the Civil-Military-Clergy.

The Temple is often pictured by artists who seem more Bible literate than most as a ZIGGURAT.

[linked image]

THIS is the PATTERN used by progressives who slipped back into Babylonianism.

After all of the questions about the ELOHIM Job concludes that Jehovah the only true elohim knows the answer which EXCLUDES the songs and sermons you PROCURE if you make it to church in the morning.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Job also mocked the musical worship today.

January 24 2016, 2:57 PM 

Job warned about the two creation accoungs: he asks about who has the answers using the ELOHIM word but says that JEHOVAH gave all of the answers in a little PATTERN which is almost always refuted:

BUT Job answered and said, Job 21:1
Hear diligently my speech, and let this be your consolations. Job 21:2
Suffer me that I may speak; and after that I have spoken, mock on. Job 21:3
As for me, is my complaint to man? and if it were so, why should not my spirit be troubled? Job 21:4

It may be that Job tells the oldest story in the Bible about religious rituals. There are many Babylonian Tablets--which I can direct you to--which shows the almost 100% connection between music and fertility rituals using sex and homosexuality. The inventions of Jubal, Jabal, Tubal-Cain and Naamah speak of the ways the Cainite family gained control over others with these "power multiplying devices." That may be why INSTRUMENT and WEAPON comes from the same Hebrew Word and this is repeated in Greek.

Mark me, and be astonished, and lay your hand upon your mouth Job 21:5 .
Even when I remember I am afraid, and trembling taketh hold on my flesh. Job 21:6
Wherefore do the wicked live, become old, yea, are mighty in power? Job 21:7
Their seed is established in their sight with them, and their offspring before their eyes. Job 21:8
Their houses are safe from fear, neither is the rod of God upon them. Job 21:9
Their bull gendereth, and faileth not; their cow calveth, and casteth not her calf. Job 21:10
They send forth their little ones like a flock, and their children dance. Job 21:11
They take the timbrel and harp, and rejoice at the sound of the organ. Job 21:12

End Times Rev 18:22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians [Apollyon's muses or locusts] and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, [theater builders and stage managers] of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone [called a pipe, made a wistling sound to attract] shall be heard no more at all in thee;

Jubal HANDLED the pipe or organ meaning WITHOUT AUTHORITY:

And his brothers name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle (meaning without authority) the harp and organ. Ge.4:21

"It (the pipe meaning to love passionately) was apparently a secular instrument and is never listed in the temple orchestra; only in Ps. 150:4 it is mentioned in a religious (but not ritual) function. Its ethos was not blameless at all, as we see from Genesis Rabbah 50:

"The angels said to Lot: There are players of the pipe (organ) in the country, hence it ought to be destroyed. Its rabbinical identification with the aboda, the flute of the notorious Syrian bayaderes [prostitutes], emphasizes the erotic element which already the Hebrew name suggests. (Interpreter's Dictionary of the Bible, p. 460, Abingdon).

They spend their days in wealth, and in a moment go down to the grave. Job 21:13

Note the THEREFORE: Music is ALWAYS the MARK of repudiating God and His words: "mighty men" get consumed with worms while they still live.

Therefore they say unto God, Depart from us; for we desire not the knowledge of thy ways. Job 21:14

What is the Almighty, that we should serve him? and what profit should we have, if we pray unto him? Job 21:15

This is what Jesus identifies as the HYPOCRITES pointing to Isaiah and also to Ezekiel 33. There, rhetorical speaking, singing or playing instruments are MARKS of people who are collecting money or just being entertained.

Lo, their good is not in their hand: the counsel of the wicked is far from me. Job 21:16
How oft is the candle of the wicked put out and how oft cometh their destruction upon them! God distributeth sorrows in his anger. Job 21:17

End Times Rev 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were GREAT MEN of the earth; for by thy SORCERIES were all nations deceived.
They are as stubble before the wind, and as chaff that the storm carrieth away. Job 21:18
End Times Rev 18:14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.

Rev 18:20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

Rev 18:21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Yes, FRUITS have always been FRUITS and their MARK is music: no exception.

THUS hath the Lord God shewed unto me: and behold a basket of summer fruit. Amos 8:1

And he said, Amos, what seest thou? And I said, A basket of summer fruit. Then said the Lord unto me, The END is come upon my people of Israel; I will not again pass by them any more. Amos 8:2

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

More Jabs from Job into the heart of the viper race.

January 25 2016, 1:45 PM 

There probably is no "infiltrate and divert" or has Grace telling them to lie to God and about God, and collect monies INTENDED to be diverted other than those wanting to be popular with the WORLD and become rich and famous. They all say with a "straight" face that God authorized or commanded instrumental-trinitarian "worship" while those who worship God IN Spirit (a place) and IN Truth (the Word) are spiritually too reverent to join in the antics of those with a WORLD VIEW: we hear of people obeying the command to come out of her or divorce her.

Heb. 12:28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved [rock CCM],
let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably
with reverence and godly fear
Heb. 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

THERE ARE MANY PASSAGES WHICH ASSOCIATE THE PROSPEROUS enaged in musical rejoicing (outlawed for the Church in the wilderness] which is the MARK or PROOF that "they do not intend to SPEAK or seek knowledge of God's Ways (Road, course of life, pattern)

In Job those who PROSPERED did not know the SOURCE of their prosperity. Job speaks of the fertility rituals (the Cain Sect). Their children dance, take the timbrel and harp and rejoice at the sound of the organ.

THEREFORE they say unto God, Depart from us; for we desire not the knowledge of thy ways. Job 21:14

What is the Almighty, that we should serve him? and what PROFIT should we have, if we pray unto him? Job 21:15

Job makes a sharp distinction between the ALMIGHTY of the pagans the only ALMIGHTY as the LORD or Jehovah.

Job 12:2 No doubt but ye are the people, and wisdom shall die with you.
Job 12:3 But I have understanding as well as you; I am not inferior to you: yea, who knoweth not such things as these?
Job 12:4 I am as one mocked of his neighbour, who calleth upon God, and he answereth him: the just upright man is laughed to scorn.

The vocal or instrumental PLAY of the trinitarians still worshiping the golden callf with the same meaning of PSALLO derived from the SOP fed Judas:

h7832. sachaq, saw-khak´; a primitive root; to laugh (in pleasure or detraction); by implication, to play:—deride, have in derision, laugh, make merry, mock(-er), play, rejoice, (laugh to) scorn, be in (make) sport
h7833. q shachaq, shaw-khak´; a primitive root; to comminate (by trituration or attrition):—beat, wear.

[linked image]

This is the same MOCKING by JUDAS prophesied in Psalm 41.

Job 12:5 He that is ready to slip with his feet is as a lamp despised in the thought of him that is at ease.
Job 12:6 The tabernacles of robbers prosper, and they that provoke God are secure; into whose hand God bringeth abundantly.
Job 12:7 But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
Job 12:8 Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
Job 12:9 Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of the LORD hath wrought this? v
Job 12:10 In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the BREATH of all mankind.
Job 12:11 Doth not the ear try WORDS? and the mouth taste his meat?

Job said that the ANSWER the musical idolaters is from Jehovah :

Job 28:28 And unto man he said,
Behold, the fear of the LORD, that is wisdom;
and to depart from evil is understanding.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter