Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

ADDS swarming the site

December 15 2015 at 7:17 PM
David-Rocky-diversion  (Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 184.63.180.96

Do we need to pay our bills? Let me know.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: ADDS swarming the site

December 15 2015, 7:30 PM 

Are you serious about the ads swarming this site ... literally?

I remember one time when there was a billing issue -- a female dancer (an animation) with "all the right moves" and gyrations. Reminded me a female "worship leader."

I'm not seeing any ads at all. Did David and Rocky co-author this page? happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif Just wondering.

Respond to this message   
David-Rocky-diversion
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

December 15 2015, 7:38 PM 

I got about 20 adds while trying to type this post.

Respond to this message   
Rocky
(no login)

December 15 2015, 7:58 PM 

You can weather the storm in you have Firefox. The days of this site are numbered. God's judgement is upon this site.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

December 15 2015, 8:03 PM 

Maybe we should listen to this "prophecy." happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Rocky
(no login)

God Help Us!

December 15 2015, 9:08 PM 

Ken. I'm praying for you!

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: God Help Us!

December 15 2015, 9:14 PM 

I've heard this before: "God helps those who help themselves." Maybe ... like praying for yourself ... first?

Respond to this message   
Rocky
(no login)

Re: Is Christ, Who Is the IMAGE OF God, God????????

December 15 2015, 9:09 PM 

Ken, may God heal your soul!

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Is Christ, Who Is the IMAGE OF God, God????????

December 15 2015, 9:18 PM 

Great topic for a discussion!!! What is your answer? We can always learn from others like you.

Are you exempt from God healing one's soul? Just wondering about your prayer request for someone else. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

December 16 2015, 12:14 AM 

Ken,

Are you still having issues with the swarming ads? That's really strange. Your funding of this site is good for another 5 years at least. The last 6-month billing was paid on Nov. 11, 2015; the next one is due around May 2016.

(I don't know why Rocky would do such a thing. Just kidding. happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif )

Respond to this message   
Rocky
(no login)

Network Fifty Four

December 16 2015, 3:38 AM 

The "swarm" is self imposed. Why?

Respond to this message   
Rocky
(no login)

11:59 PM December 31 2015, ITS OVER!

December 18 2015, 1:21 PM 

As I understand it, the bill has not been paid. That is the MO for the aggravating ADS when the bill has not been paid. I think the forum will close at the end of this month.

We may never know if Donnie believes that (non performance) Church Singing is Authorized by God. He has dodged that issue. I have trouble reading mealy-mouthed people. I also have many faults. happy.gif

Merry Christmas, Happy New Years, and Roll Tide!

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: 11:59 PM December 31 2015, ITS OVER!

December 19 2015, 2:38 AM 

Rocky,

But the bill has been paid. Otherwise, those aggravating (sometimes entertaining) ADS would be all over the place.

Rocky may think he's the only one who can predict.

My own prediction is that Rocky will be posting after 12:01a.m. January 1, 2016.

One of my favorite personal songs that I SING is: "I Need Thee Every Hour."

One of my favorite New Testament teachings in song is: "I Love Thy Kingdom, Lord ... I love Thy church, O God...." How scriptural: Matt. 16:18-19!!!! I'd sing that hymn with the congregation. [Unfortunately, I haven't heard that song for several years now -- the truth that the change agents deride, detest and reject.]

When the congregation sings "Holy, Holy, Holy!" ... I sing the complete verses that include the part: "God overall, and blest eternally" (as worded in most of the church of Christ hymnals). I do not sing the "Trinity" part ("God in Three Persons, Blessed Trinity") that's included in non-church of Christ hymnals.

I (can) never sing, "I'll dance for you, Jesus." (Whether or not, that's your favorite "hymn," Rocky. happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif )

Respond to this message   
Rocky
(no login)

December 19 2015, 9:36 AM 

[linked image]

Donnie on Church Singing being authorized. Ken will you be the moderator?

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

December 19 2015, 1:46 PM 

Let me know if you need more examples and specifics.

What songs do you sing? What instruments do you PLAY in the assembly?

Respond to this message   
Rocky
(no login)

IF BAMA CAN'T WIN

December 18 2015, 1:55 PM 

I HOPE CLEMSON CAN!

William Christopher "Dabo" Swinney (born November 20, 1969) is an American football college coach and former player. He is currently the head coach at Clemson.

Swinney was raised in Pelham, Alabama, and attended the University of Alabama, where he joined the Crimson Tide football program as a walk-on wide receiver in 1989. He earned a scholarship and lettered on three teams (1990–1992), including the Crimson Tide's 1992 National Championship team. During his time as an undergraduate at Alabama, Swinney was twice named an Academic All-SEC and SEC Scholar Athlete Honor Roll member. He received his degree in commerce & business administration in 1993 as well as a master's degree in business administration from Alabama in 1995.

Under Swinney, Clemson had their fourth 10-win season in a row, making them one of only four schools to achieve the feat in the last four seasons.

Swinney's last three bowl wins have been over college programs that have all won national titles since 2000.

Respond to this message   
Rocky
(no login)

Good Luck

December 18 2015, 2:15 PM 

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: ADS swarming the site

December 21 2015, 2:15 AM 

1. There was a billing issue (payment was unattended) in June 2010 -- yes, the annoying ads.

2. There was a billing issue in February 2013 -- when payment information needed to be updated first; yes, the annoying ads.

3. In May 2013, moderating had approval issues due to the login database being corrupted from the other side of the world -- this affected all the forums supported by Network54.

4. I have sent a message to Network54 this weekend to resolve the issue: I use Firefox; billing/payment is not the issue. I haven't heard yet.

Respond to this message   
Rocky
(no login)

Bombshell

December 21 2015, 6:11 PM 

[linked image]

Here is the latest on what is going on this site. A very wealthy gentleman is very interested in buying this domain. ConcernedMembers is a very old site. Apparently this Gentleman is willing to pay six figures for the domain. Donnie has been in negotiations with the Gentleman's attorneys.

Ken, you do know about this? No, Donnie would not do that? ...would he?

[linked image]

happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Bombshell

December 22 2015, 1:51 AM 

Rocky,

True: ConcernedMembers.com is a very old site. Maybe the reason that the very wealthy gentleman is very interested in its ownership? Should Donnie yield into temptation? Tell me more about the negotiations and the gentleman and the attorneys.

Now this is really confusing -- would you like to buy the domain for yourself in exchange for the position of "moderator"?

If ConcernedMembers.com is disowned, we still have the 5 discussion fora [OK: forums] supported by network54.com. Right?

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter