Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: It IS what it IS

July 5 2016, 7:17 PM 

Dave,

Does "God with us" say "Jesus is God"? No.

If "Donald" means or is interpreted "ruler of the world," is Donald the world's ruler?

If Bithiah (a daughter of Pharaoh) means "daughter of Jehovah" and since Jesus is the Son of God the Father, does it mean Bithiah was the sister of Jesus?

No, Dave, "God with us" does not say "Jesus is God."

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 23.127.32.146 on Jul 5, 2016 7:19 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Don't let me slow you down.

July 5 2016, 7:18 PM 

When God puts out your eyes and stops up your ears that is OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS

Bill Asks: Is it a coincidence that Donnie would have us believe that all the verses pointing to Jesus AS mighty God, everlasting Father, Prince of Peace, and Emmanuel (God with us) were translated "incorrectly"? Donnie's bias really shows.

For those with EYES and EARS, Christ in Isaiah said that the SON'S NAME would be CALLED after His Father. I bear the name of my father who would be 113 years old by now.

Emmanuel is NOT Jehovah the ONLY GOD THE FATHER. Any ruler including Moses was called an Elohim. EL is generic. People love to CLAIM that The Spirit OF Christ (the breath of God) was too ignorant to say that the SON would be the FATHER.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Jul 5, 2016 7:19 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

July 5 2016, 7:27 PM 

John 10:29 My Father, which GAVE them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand.
John 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is GREATER than I.

The trinitarians John called antichrists never say that the SON IS THE FATHER. However, they say that Jesus is one of the EQUAL members of a family of gods. They are not UNITED but they are ONE yet with three centers of consciousness. They are FRIENDLY and AGREE as ONE.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

July 5 2016, 8:44 PM 

Donnie said "Does "God with us" say "Jesus is God"? No."

Donnie, your NO does not negate the Word of God. YOUR interpretation does not negate the Word of God. No one's interpretation will ever negate the Word of God. That is why you are labeled a false teacher.

God with us means just that, whether you believe in the Word or not.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

July 5 2016, 8:46 PM 

Bill said: "Is it a coincidence that Donnie would have us believe that all the verses pointing to Jesus as mighty God, everlasting Father, Prince of Peace, and Emmanuel (God with us) were translated "incorrectly"? Donnie's bias really shows."

Bill, the bias is on the part of the Trinity-influenced translators. The bias on your part shows because you're following and believing what the pagan-oriented Trinity doctrine WITHOUT QUESTION. (I think it's about time for you to think and study independently. As a very educated person, you can do it.)

Isaiah 9:7 is being ignored by many. I mentioned earlier:

8. Isaiah 9:7 cannot be separated from Isaiah 9:6 -- "Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this."

Isaiah 9 speaks of the coming Messiah -- it's not about the sender of the Messiah, God the Father. It speaks of the coming kingdom that when the Messiah came to earth, the kingdom would be established. He was to be the originator (father) of that kingdom, as well as the mighty ruler of that kingdom.

I addressed the following in my earlier response to you, Bill. (Again, you're speed-reading specifics and details and passages that debunk the man-made [pagan and the Pope's] concept of the Trinity.)

There is NO man-made Trinity concept in the following transliteration of the text in Hebrew:

"that boy he-is-born to.us son he-is-given to.us and.she-shall-become the-chieftainship on shoulder-blade-of.him and.he-shall-call name-of.him one-marvelous one-counseling El masterful Father-of-future chief-of well-being" (Isaiah 9:6).

The kingdom was yet to be established. FUTURE!!! (Not "in the beginning.") And the Messiah was to rule his kingdom. FUTURE!!! (Not "in the beginning.")

There is NO "the Almighty God [the Father]" in the text.

There is NO "the Everlasting God [the Father]" in the text.

Rather, the Messiah was to be "the mighty ruler" of the kingdom to be established.

Rather, the Messiah is "the father of the age" (coming or future).

Remember that Christ established his kingdom, the church, as also prophesied in Matthew 16:18-20 and fulfilled in Acts 1,2

By the way, Bill, the Trinity-influenced translators forgot all about God Person No. 3 -- "God the Holy Spirit." That's good because it's not in the text. It's not good because they believe that "God the Son" is in the text when it isn't.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Back to School

July 5 2016, 8:48 PM 

Ken said "The trinitarians John called antichrists never say that the SON IS THE FATHER."

John 1 doesn't say that the SON is the Father either. He says that the Word, which eventually became Jesus in the flesh, was/is God.

READING 101

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

July 5 2016, 8:55 PM 

Dave,

You (or anyone) shouldn't say what the text doesn't say. Do you really see in the text: "Jesus is God"? Let us hear your answer. And then we can find out who should be labeled as a false teacher.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

July 5 2016, 8:56 PM 

Donnie provided quite a wordy response to Bill's very short post. Donnie always becomes overly defensive whenever his fallacious theology is challenged. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

July 5 2016, 9:03 PM 

William, can you please quit acting like a child for 5 minutes???

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

July 5 2016, 9:05 PM 

Folks like you need a very detailed explanation. Actually, Bill, some of your posts are very wordy: including statements that have NOTHING to do with the subject matter.

Your "very short post" response was mainly against me and not about the subject matter. There was NO REBUTTAL. sad.gif

You still have time, if you're really interested in studying seriously, to rebut what the Scripture says and when the text is mistranslated.

Now, let's get back to the discussion.

-------------------

The above post addressing Bill's remark about my "heavy-duty" technical response he's incapable of rebutting.

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 23.127.32.146 on Jul 6, 2016 12:30 AM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Back to School

July 5 2016, 9:10 PM 

John 1 doesn't say that the SON is the Father either. He says that the Word, which eventually became Jesus in the flesh, was/is God.

The LOGOS among the Greeks was Hermes or Kairos: He was a god person who was the mediator between his god and others--for a price. He was also the conductor of defunct spirits into hell. He is the inventor of the lyre made from a turtle while still in his crib: He used the lyre to cause Apollo's cattle to walk backward and that is why he is the father of instrument players (the Jubal person in the Bible). He gave Apollon the harp so that Hermes or KAIROS shows up with the instruments and Apollon as the leader of musical worship teams. His muses called LOCUSTS like all religious performers almost always female were dirty prostitutes.

Scripture is most often ANTITHESIS: Rather than God needing another GOD PERSON to speak for him, He made his Word or Logos visible and audible. Jesus was not the WORD but the SPEAKER of the Word.

Rather than another person, the Word or Logos is "God's regulative principle." God's rational governing of the universe like His Wisdom is not another "people." That would, like the pagans, mean that the top god needed another son god to speak for him-her.

Get it: Logos or Word is a RATIONAL PRINCIPLE. When that WORD is articulated Jesus said that the words ARE SPIRIT but they are not another PEOPLE.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Jul 5, 2016 9:54 PM

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

July 5 2016, 9:25 PM 

Dave, from what I've seen lately, your posts to Donnie and Ken are anything but mature. You take Donnie's and Ken's posts much too seriously and you become very angry because they shout you down. Hint: they shout everyone down who disagrees with them. Please learn to write more like a reasonably educated adult and less like a sixth-grader, please rein in your temper, and please grow some thicker skin. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Some Things Don't Change

July 6 2016, 8:32 AM 

'...Speak up and remove all doubt.'

Thanks William. I can always trust you to do that.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

July 6 2016, 10:15 AM 

The Bible need not say "Jesus is God" in those exact words for Jesus to be God. Donnie demands a specific wording, but the Bible says that Jesus is God in other ways:

Donnie has no trouble believing that Jesus is the Son of God, since the Bible calls Jesus the Son of God (Luke 1:35).

But when the Bible also calls Jesus the mighty God, everlasting Father, Prince of Peace, and God with us (Isaiah 9:6 and Matt. 1:23), Donnie ironically balks and says that Jesus is none of those.

If a person believes that Jesus is the Son of God when the Bible explicitly calls Him that, then it makes no sense to deny that Jesus is also the mighty God, everlasting Father, Prince of Peace, and God with us, when the Bible explicitly calls Him those as well.

Therefore, Donnie's selective theology is fallacious and an abysmal FAILURE.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

Once Dave, Always Dave

July 6 2016, 10:34 AM 

Carry on, Dave. As you trudge and stumble along, you might want to pick up a sense of humor somewhere along life's way. LOL happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Rick Gipson New Leadership Initiative

July 6 2016, 11:05 AM 

Jesus says that He is the SON and the ONE GOD THE FATHER is His Father and our father when we are baptized INTO Christ as the meaning of being sons BY faith.

Scripture DOES NOT say that the SON WILL BE the Father: It says that the SON will bear the NAME of the Father. So, Bill, get help with that dislexia which you undoubtedly were programmed with at Babble School. DEprogramming is very hard when you brain cells have literally be rewired by Ministers of Rewiring.

The Lilly Endowment is feeding Rick Gipson, Mike Cope and Jeff Walling to DEPROGRAM young programs who have been programmed by BIBLE SPEAK.

Rick.Gipson.Pepperdine.Launches.Leadership.Initiatives

http://www.piney.com/Rick.Gipson.Pepperdine.Launches.Leadership.Initiatives.html

Jeff Walling leader of the New Cohorts.

http://www.piney.com/Jeff.Walling.Pepperdine.University.New.Cohort.html

Cohort in olden times almost always spoke of small bands of attack warriors. They were often made up of homosexual pairs to watch each other's back.

DRACO , ōnis (gen. dracontis, Att. ap. Non. 426, 2; acc. dracontem, id. ap. Charis. p. 101 P.), m., = drakōn, a sort of serpent, a dragon (cf.: serpens, anguis, coluber, hydrus, vipera, aspis).
I. Prop. (those of the tame sort, esp. the Epidaurian, being kept as pets by luxurious Romans), Cic. Div. 2, 30; 66; Plin. 8, 17, 22, § 61; 29, 4, 20, § 67; Suet. Aug. 94; “Sen. de Ira, 2, 31 al. —As the guardian of treasures,” Cic. Phil. 13, 5, 12; Phaedr. 4, 20; Fest. s. h. v. p. 67, 12 sq. Müll.—
II. Meton.
A. Name of a constellation, Cic. poëta N. D. 2, 42, 106 sq.—
B. A COHORT'S' standard, Veg. Mil. 2, 13; Amm. 16, 10, 7: “in templa referre dracones,” Val. Fl. 2, 276; Treb. Poll. Gallien. 8; cf. Isid. Orig. 18, 3, 3.—
E. An old vine-branch, Plin. 17, 23, 35, § 206; 17, 22, 35, § 182; 14, 1, 3, § 12.—
F. A seafish, Trachinus Draco of Linn., Plin. 9, 27, 43, § 82.—
G. In eccl. Lat., the Serpent, the Devil, Vulg. Apoc. 12, 7 al.

Rev. 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

This is Apollon-Abaddon leader of his "musical worship team" of the MUSES identified as prostitutes (selling body parts). Readers understand them as the LOCUSTS now unleashed.

Rev. 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

At all Workshops of Evil marked by Ezekiel 12.

Rev. 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the WORD [LOGOS] of THEIR testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Hidden from the COHORTS but available to those NOT OF THE WORLD excludes rhetoric, personal opinions, personal experiences, singing, playing instruments or acting. The sons of the DEVIL, says Jesus, speak on their OWN like their father. It is a fact that they CANNOT speak the truth about any key doctrine.

Rev. 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens [spirits translated], and ye that dwell in them.
Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! [Kosmos, Ecumenical, Satan's earth]
for the DEVIL come down unto you, having great wrath, because he KNOWETH that he hath but a short TIME [kairon ekhei.]

The WORD is the Spirit contained in prophecy (Rev 19:10). WE not have the WORD or LOGOS as the Regulative Principle of God. The COHORTS put on effeminate worship drama (one of the meanings of BEAST) and go into a frenzy DENYING the Regulative Principle of God expressed ONLY to we NOT OF THE WORLD in "memories left for us".

John says that ANTICHRISTS denies the FATHER (Spirit) and SON (flesh). That was the beginning assault by men like John Mark Hicks who increased the tempo (Tempus, Kairo) of the original H. Leo Boles trinity. THEY are Three-In-One but not saying that the SON IS THE FATHER.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

July 7 2016, 12:58 AM 

Bill is having so much fun reciting the Pledge of Allegiance to the Pope's Trinity Creed that he can't think for himself anymore.

Bill is so convinced that God the Father, Yahweh, the only true God, would Himself be born and become a child. Instead of letting the Scripture teach Bill that God sent the Messiah to earth instead of God sending God to earth, he continues to allow the Pope to teach him that the Virgin Mary (believed by the Catholics to be "the Mother of God") GAVE BIRTH TO GOD THE FATHER. Wow!!! The Virgin Mary giving birth to God the Father!!!

Bill violates grammatical rules and makes up his own nonsensical translation:

--- Bill says: That "the Son OF God" = "the Son IS God"
--- Bill says: That "God with us" = "Jesus is God"
--- Bill says: That "the holy Spirit OF God" = "The Holy Spirit IS God"
--- Bill says: That "the birth of Jesus Christ" (Matt. 1:18) = "the birth of God the Father"
--- Bill says: That "his [Jesus's] mother Mary" (Matt. 1:18) = "his (God's) mother Mary"

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 113 14 15 16 17 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter