Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Feminists-Effeminate: Messianic Judaism in Universities

December 29 2015 at 7:42 PM
Ken Sublett  (Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 184.63.180.96

Most of the once-Bible Colleges, fulfilling a Certain Law, have been infiltrated and "transistioned" as a Purpose-Driven Agenda to INSTITUTIONALIZE in the Collectivists sense. All of the divisive efforts have always been caused by self-willed "progressive ADDITIONS" which were never required to organize a local Church or School of Christ using the terms of Thomas Campbell.

We have noted the many direct assaults upon the WORD or Logos understood as God's Regulative or Governing principle. The Logos SPEAK words are defined at the time as the opposite of ODE, rhetoric, singing, playing instruments, acting, and in ONE of my old groups Shouting, Clapping, hugging and kissing and producing SHOCK AND AWE.

The Spirit of Christ in Habakkuk said that when "God is in His holy temple (us) let all the earth keep silence before Him." Paul warned of the shaking or awe that for those who don't grasp reverence and godly fear GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE.

It is not possible to be ignorant of the truth and therefore the oft warning that the Religious Actors performing for hire are LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

Pretending to be IGNORANT of the recorded text while SELLING the idea that the text commands THEM to add all of the discords and tribulation almost always works because paraphrasing PAUL "Fools love to be fooled."

The Choices are what Mike Cope called COHORTS organized to "transistion" all of the historic churches as Premeditated Assaults upon are terminally ignorant OR terminally evil. There is simply no way that rational people can build on the FOUNDATION of men who will fleece the widows and then tell them about their hidden agenda.

When I post long definitiona they are WAYS in which a word was used at the time of the Bible writers. The problem for the "progressives" is that there are no OPTIONS for the word which can convey a godly concept.

For the first time in history, 1878, the PSALLO word was dredged up to say that God commands instrumental music AS worship. The problem is that Psallo and similar Greek and Latin words have just ONE MEANING. That is to PLUCK something with your FINGERS and never with a plectrum or guitar pick. You can pluck a bow stirng, a harp string, a rope or the hairs of a young boy. John T. Willis as probably the "father" of the Highland-led discord with all of his degrees says that PSALLO always includes playing musical instruments. If you want "credentials" you have to snuggle up close and dare not post your name.

http://www.piney.com/John.T.Willis.Instrumental.Melody.html

Jesus said that truth had been hidden from the clergy (sophists: singers, players) from the foundation of the World. The First World Order was destroyed by fire but the SERPENT was operative also in the last world order "reserved for fire."

The "parables" begin before the serpent but this is what historic scholars understood by the Hebrew and Greek words.

[linked image]
[linked image]

Jeanene Reese and other wives of presidents exercise that femine authority. She says that Adam's CLEAVING to Eve makes her superior and claims with others that cleave is a word used of GOD implying that women should cleave to Eve as they cleave to GOD.

http://www.piney.com/Jeanene.P.Reese.Theology.of.Women.Teachers.html

Jesus and Peter warned us to save ourselves from the crooked race or race of vipers. The skolios or crooked word points directly to the male symposium and the musical contests while "getting drunk on wine.

You will notice that no one with the claimed credentials and authority to lie, cheat and steal property so they can enjoy the worship teams, has ever given a jot or tittle of Biblical authority. One LU discorder says that I belong to the "modern" age and could not possibly read evolved and evolving text revealed only by what history called sorcery or witchcraft: that's why music to SILENCE THE VOICE OF THE VICTIM is always connected with HELL or the LAKE OF FIRE.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Jun 3, 2016 11:57 AM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The Serpent is a Musical Enchanter(ess) or wannabe

December 30 2015, 2:23 PM 

See Al Maxey who with Jay Guin and the "progressives" use the weapons of SERPENT WORSHIP.

http://www.piney.com/Maxey.Miriam.html

Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent [h5175] was more subtil [callidior] than any beast of the field
which the LORD God had made.
And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said,
Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
Genesis 3:2 And the woman said unto the serpent,
We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
Genesis 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

The SERPO was
lēnis , I. soft, smooth, mild, gentle, easy, calm. sensus judicat dulce,
dulcis II. Trop., agreeable, delightful, pleasant, charming, soft, flattering.
“orator,” Cic. Off. 1, 1, 3; cf. “of orators or writers,” “carmen,” id. 12, 10, 33: “poëmata,” Hor. A. P. 99

carmen , a tune, song, air, lay, strain, note, sound, both vocal and instrumental
“per me (sc. Apollinem) concordant carmina nervis

He was subtle or cunning:

Callĭdus , a, um, adj. calleo, I.that is taught wisdom by experience and practice, shrewd, expert, experienced, adroit, skilful: “in disputando,” Quint. 12, 2, 14
In reference to art, excelling in art, skilful, Hor. S. 2, 3, 23 — rĕ-sŏno to sound or ring again, to resound, re-echo , carmina resonantia chordis Romanis, to the strings, tubarum sonus

Let the loving mother, the virtuous sister, the father, the wife, together with all the relations [of a man possessed with this latter folly], cry out: "Here is a deep ditch; here is a prodigious rock; take care of yourself:"

The cunning craftsmen or Sophists which APT elders WILL exclude and separate from are "performance speakers, singers or instrument players." This Authentia or self-authoring is imposed on BOTH male and female so that ALL might come to a knowledge of the TRUTH left as God's WAY of escape from the Sons of Cain whose name MARKED him as a "musical note" with a lance to strike you fast.
The SERPENT H5175 nâchâsh naw-khawsh'

[linked image]

1Sam. 11:2 And Nahash the Ammonite answered them, On this condition will I make a covenant with you, that I may thrust out all your right eyes, and lay it for a reproach upon all Israel.

From H5172 ; a snake (from its hiss):—serpent.

H5172 nâchash naw-khash' A primitive root; properly to hiss, that is, whisper a (magic) spell; generally to prognosticate:— X certainly, divine, enchanter, (use) X enchantment, learn by experience, X indeed, diligently observe.

[linked image]

Miriam and the Levites "prophesying" were soothsayers or sorcerers. John called them a race of VIPERS and Jesus called the Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites and Ezekiel 33 the SPIRIT OF CHRIST NAMED performance preachers, singers and instrument players: this was the mark that neither the SORCERERS nor audience intended to teach or obey the WORD of God.

-Prophe-ta I. a foreteller, SOOTHSAYER prophet... oraculorumque interpretes, sacerdotes Aegyptiorum, quos prophetas vocant, [Priestess of Egpt prophetess call out] Aegyptius, propheta primarius
1. Aegyptius,
2. Prophetai
3. Primarius I. one of the first, of the first rank, chief, principal, excellent, remarkable,
primarius parasitus,

The person with the authority to SPEAK or make instrumental noises in all sacrificial systems were called PARASITES. ALL of the progressive build on the curse of the abandoned monarchy and literature always bonds instruments or their use in religion to THEIR holy-spirit REVEALED lying about the WORD of Christ as THE REGULATIVE PRINCIPLE

h3907Lachash Has the same meaning in other places

[linked image]

Like a recent elder after pushing for a survey of the Old Testament: "If it don't mean nothing to me it don't mean nothing." It DON'T mean NOTHING because

If you are OF the World, Kosmos or the ECUMENICALS in a panic to BOND in a warm pack, then Jesus said that God is HIDING from you and He does not pray for you. The mikros and mega words means that if they call you to meet with the KINGDOM in a religious OBSERVATION beyond being A SCHOOL OF THE WORD and you GO OUT then Jesus will be OUTSDE the gates or camp suffering REPROACHES but giving His Little Flock (mikros) REST so that we can LEARN OF HIM.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The 'Progressive' Movement: 'Being Beyond A SCHOOL OF THE WORD'

December 30 2015, 9:33 PM 

SUBTITLE: Staff Infection in [supposedly] a "New Testament" Congregation

A living example of what has become:

While the trend is to secularize the church as [as though it were] an "organization," the question is: how many of the congregations in the church of Christ are affected by this trend? I would say that some of the larger congregations are infected/affected by this. And how many? I don't know. But I can give you an example: Harpeth Hills Church of Christ.

Source: http://www.harpethhills.org/

--- 8:30 & 10:45am: Auditorium (a cappella)
--- 10:45am: Gym (instrumental)

Leadership -- 10 Elders and Wives (Pictured: Elder and Wife)

"The elders and their wives are the spiritual guides of our congregation. They’re chosen by the congregation for who they are and based on certain sections of the Bible that detail leadership qualities essential for this role."

Leadership -- Staff (Source: ...http://www.harpethhills.org/leadership/)

Jim Anderson -- Family Life Minister & Therapist
Kathy Anderson -- Family Life Assistant
Ashley Bradley -- Children's Ministry Assistant
Kinsley Crothers -- Youth Minister
Julie Fletcher -- Children's Ministry Administrator
Jenny Gardner -- Children's Ministry Assistant
Caroline Hale -- Counseling Center Receptionist
LuciAnn Helms -- Preschool Assistant Director
Matt Hogan -- Discipleship Resident
Brian Holaway -- Arts & Technology Director
Lacy Janssen -- Children's Minister
Robert King -- Worship Leader
Jennifer Lackey -- Senior Psychological Examiner
Warren Lipscomb -- Worship Leader
Joyce Livingston -- Ministry Assistant
Janice Mankin -- Ministry Assitant
Steve McDaniel -- Facilities Manager
Ashley Miller -- Children's Ministry Assistant
Sallie Miller -- Therapist
Ayesha Nasmyth -- Youth Ministry Administrator
Glenn Norman -- Marriage & Family Therapist
Lezlie Owsley -- Marriage & Family Therapist
Jason Pagel -- Discipleship Minister
Jennifer Pagel -- Discipleship Minister
Blake Parker -- Worship Leader
Hayden Parrish -- Youth Minister
Melissa Roe -- Children's Minister
Phyllis Smelser -- Accountant
Alice Clark-Smith -- Facility Assistant
Chris Smith -- Preaching Minister
Kathy Steakley -- Preschool Director
Jessica Steen -- Missions Assistant
Jason Thompson -- Administration Minister
Jane Travis -- Ministry Assistant
James Vandiver -- Older Adult Minister

Leadership -- Deacons [14 names are listed but not pictured (why not?); the wives' names are not identified (why not?)]

Maybe the staff [-infection] members just wanted a share of the church's web page? [Well, they're listed HERE!] How many of these "ministers" and "directors" are paid employees; how many are volunteers? There are 3 "Worship Leaders" all of whom are undoubtedly salaried employees of this "organization."

Division/accommodation/culture-driven progressivism

--------------- vs. ---------------------

1 Cor. 1:[10] Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: The 'Progressive' Movement: 'Being Beyond A SCHOOL OF THE WORD'

December 30 2015, 10:02 PM 

The Spirit OF Christ listed the gifted roles in Ephesians 4 He must have missed the "progressives" list of roles. It is impossible to be so lifted up with pride in one's work which will be burned up and also be what was commanded from the wilderness onward. Jesus wants these roles SILENCED so we can engage in the ONE-PIECE pattern beyond which one becomes a CULT lusting to control people's lives. There is something missing in such people.

Eph. 4:10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)
Eph. 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Eph. 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying [EDUCATION] of the body of Christ:
Eph. 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
Eph. 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
Eph. 4:15 BUT, speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
Eph. 4:16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying [EDUCATING] of itself in love.

Jesus defined His assembly as a SCHOOL OF THE WORD ONLY to repudiate ALL religions which are defined as IMPURE RELIGION. ALL of the STAFF of these ancient and modern RELIGIOUS WORSHIP CENTERS are defined by the Greek PARASITE. Because they have DEDICATED themselves to ADORN a holy place, they are ANATHEMATED which means that they CANNOT BE REDEEMED and MUST BE BURNED.

Mother Goddesses can be MALE and in Revelation 18 their clergy are lusted after FRUITS. That explains why so many flee from the lying and frying groups

Jennifer Lackey -- Senior Psychological Examiner ???

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Dec 30, 2015 10:11 PM

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: The 'Progressive' Movement: 'Being Beyond A SCHOOL OF THE WORD'

December 30 2015, 11:20 PM 

When I review the long list of "staff infection," I'm reminded of the "long" list at the end of a movie: all the producers and directors, all the "ACTORS" [we know what "acting" means], and all the supporting cast, etc.

Maybe next time around we'll see the pictures of deacons and their wives ... or DEACONESSES and their HUSBANDS. And where's that qualification in Scripture concerning a DEACONESS -- the wife with one husband? OK, I'm only speculating for now, and HHCC may not have deaconesses yet. But know me by now that I am suspicious of those "Hills" congregations and how they have "transitioned" ([former] Woodmont Hills C.C., Richland Hills C.C., Oak Hills C.C.). And now Harpeth Hills?

Who copies whom? They have things in common:

-- The elders and their wives as ... "spiritual guides" ... with "qualities essential for this role"
-- "Instrumental worship" as a separate assembly
-- Deaconesses -- now "the office of a deaconess"
-- Worship Leaders [there must be one for the instrumental worship]
-- [... not mentioning "What We Believe"]

No matter how I try to make "The Worship Leader" fit in Ephesians 4:11 [quoted above], it doesn't work. By the way, we know that the expression "pastors and teachers" refers to a combined role (of shepherding and teaching) that belongs to the elders. Instead, the progressive scheme is to allow the women to have a conjoint role with their husbands of "shepherding." The HHCC web page notes: "The elders and their wives are the spiritual guides of our congregation."

Where did all that come from? Maybe from the Community Church mentors? Certainly not from the Holy Scripture.

=====================
Ken,

Your observation: Jennifer Lackey -- Senior Psychological Examiner ???

Let me add: That's a big jump to "Senior" from ___________!!!

This may be work in progress: The organization in search of an applicant -- "Assistant/Junior Psychological Examiner."

Not so quick, though: That position/role may be needed to examine the psychological condition of each of the leaders and staff!!!

[d.c.]

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 23.127.32.146 on Dec 30, 2015 11:39 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The Jewish PATTERN explains music and trinity

January 1 2016, 12:52 PM 

You have to ignore all of the Bible not to know that there are two races alive and well on the earth. Jesus was sent to save Lost Spirits whom God had given him. Neither Jesus nor those who "receive the Word and are baptized" without quibble are OF the World. When they speak the Word as God breathed spirit into Jesus, His disciples will be hated and hounded especially out of the WORLD VIEW INSTITUTIONS. The Sons of the Devil speak "on their own" and the World, Kosmos or the Ecumenical as the reign of Satan LOVES them especially when they lie, cheat and steal and drive out the "owners" of the burnable houses: God does not live in such houses and He is not worshipped by the works of human hands. The MARK then is the focus on "ministries" to keep people "dumb before the slaughter" and those not OF the world will flee Babylon as Paul SEPARATED the disciples and the Campbells advised any Christian within the sects. The Kingdom does not COME with religious obsdervations and it is easy to detect those with a pseudo "Christian World View" from the quiet and resting Disciples separating from this WORLD reserved for fire.

You don't need to believe any of this but I still stand in the gaps waiting for ONE of the progressives to explain why they are not ANATHEMA or "devoted to enhance a religious operation" which cannot be redeemed and MUST BE BURNED.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Elder, Deacon

January 1 2016, 10:46 PM 

Donnie,
Why aren't you an elder or deacon at Madison?

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Elder, Deacon

January 1 2016, 11:03 PM 

Good question, Dave.

I have no "desire" for either office (I Tim. 3:1). The resignation of a number of elders [5 of 7 of 15] at Madison during the upheaval in 2001 (in which case they were OUTNUMBERED by the elders who aligned with the change agents) comes to mind.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

January 3 2016, 3:55 PM 

Donnie,
It may be a good question but it is not a good answer.
You said "The resignation of a number of elders [5 of 7 of 15] at Madison during the upheaval in 2001 (in which case they were OUTNUMBERED by the elders who aligned with the change agents) comes to mind." has no relevance to my question.

Since you have the answers to what the wrong was done to Madison, and can continue to vilify those whom you believe to be wrong at Madison, and continue to point fingers and make accusations at the ones who try to bring peace at Madison, then not having the "desire" to be in the office is not a valid reason. It is a sinful excuse.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 3 2016, 7:44 PM 

Dave,

It was my answer whether or not it is a good answer to you. It is relevant because the alignment with the progressive [religious] "ideology" is evident among the 6 current elders, down from 15 in 2001. One, the main architect of what caused the 2001 upheaval, had resigned and was reinstated months later. [Maybe someone can tell us the reason for the reinstatement. I think he is the only one remaining from the original 15.]

7 of 15 is what percentage? Let's calculate: oh, it's 46.666% in the minority. Now, what's 1 of 7? Let's see: It's 14.3% in the minority. Well, Dave, it's not worth the further division.

The truth of the matter is that the elders that resigned during the upheaval period did so with the intention to bring "peace" -- not the ones that pursued the progressive, culture-driven change. Now the results are obvious. From 15 elders to 6 elders. From 3000 attendants to 1100+/-.

Vilify? You bring up this subject matter: the eldership. So, I explain. And I must.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 3 2016, 8:48 PM 

Randy Lowry and team were brought in as Conflict Resolutioners: they gave up because there was no UNITY among the elders. There is a paper on the home page of CM which records the arrogance: those who disagreed were invited to leave. At that time instruments were contemplated to be in sync with the Lipscomb Restructure Plan.

I discovered when asked about being an elder in my return to Middle Tennessee that if INVITED I would have to agree with majority rule. Only one of the elders disputed that.

In the Locust-Bitten churches they have such a covenant: if for instance WE decide to add instrumental idolatry and 5 agree and 4 are in "revolt" they are vowed to resign so that we can say that ALL of the elders agree with this decision. Again, the Madison message was that if you do not accept the decision you should leave.

At the beginning an elder reported to the Tennessean that they had over 5,000 members and had lost only 50. At the peak when CM reported on the problem I believe the attendance was over 3,000 and that went down to about 1300 with 300 or so of those "in jail" where the elders would have been in an corporate betrayal.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

January 5 2016, 6:20 PM 

All you offered is a synopsis of what you believe to be wrong. Your take has nothing to do with you being useful and offering your service in either the deacon or elder postion/office. Anyone can point fingers and lament about what is wrong. You have all the answers and all the rocks. Keep throwing and remember that Tommy John surgery can't repair your kind of damage.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 5 2016, 11:14 PM 

1Tim. 4:6 If you point these things out to the brothers, you will be a good minister of Christ Jesus, brought up in the truths of the faith and of the good teaching that you have followed.
1Tim. 4:7 Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives’ tales; rather, train yourself to be godly.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

God Have Mercy on Your Soul

January 7 2016, 9:20 AM 

1 Timothy 5
19 Do not receive an accusation against an elder except from two or three witnesses.
20 Those who are sinning rebuke in the presence of all, that the rest also may fear.

Ken, you have made it you craft to take verses out of context, but this verse tells YOU and Donnie, that you two have sinned because you did not go to them and/or handle it before the congregation. Does "rebuke in the presence of all" mean here on this ungodly website, or in front of the congregation? You KNOW better. Tell Donnie that it doesn't matter if it is you or The Christian Chronicle, it is all the same. You aired everything here, in front of the world. The Lord is your Judge and that is all that matters. Right?

I can't believe that you quoted I Timothy 4:7. YOUR message (not that of the Scriptures) has always thrived on "godless myths."

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: God Have Mercy on Your Soul

January 8 2016, 3:14 AM 

"Against an elder" -- that's one elder. Madison had 15 elders at the time including those in the minority who did not succumb to the intrusive and divisive change agents. They resigned or left.

Ken and Donnie have "sinned" jointly? Ken, I certainly didn't get a chance to meet you -- where were you; and were you ever at Madison?

This ungodly website!!! But thanks for participating.

The Christian Chronicle has sinned too?

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

January 9 2016, 12:20 AM 

Good point. If you can't go to one elder in person, you certainly will not go to 15....you would rather cower behind this ungodly evil website and throw your rocks. Do I partiipate in your site, or do I point out the sinfullness?

You could always say that I do what you do....I don't rebuke you face to face.

And you better believe I will never do that....I would not ever want to meet such evil spawn.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 9 2016, 4:13 PM 

Dave, you're in one of your moods -- angry! Under stress?

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 5 2016, 11:23 PM 

Speaking of "... your kind of damage," certainly you're referring to Madison's kind of damage, correct? Well, the damage inflicted by the change agents was well known throughout the brotherhood, including The Christian Chronicle reporting it a number of times. So far the damage has been irreparable.

Am I hearing you say of me "being useful and offering [my] service in..."? Thanks!!! But, no, thanks.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

don't you sin by not confronting the elders

January 7 2016, 12:30 PM 

The elders BOASTED about their tricks in the Nashville Tennessean: claimed that they had over 5,000 members and lost only about 50. Offending ONE is enough to get yourself fitted for a millstone. Many papers across the nation including Christianity Today were appauled that the historic Church of Christ would sow massive discord so they could get boy and girl singers to WATCH in place of worship IN the Spirit or mind which then intend to SILENCE. Whether right or wrong doesn't matter to the watching world whey they know that you are lying and betraying other people's property and church family.

ALL of the "music" passages speak of trying to "make the lambs dumb before the slaugter" and of picking pockets in "tithes and offerings." The ALL are connected with Burning, Hell, the Lake of fire. Aristophanes defines what happens when "women" take control of the Ekklesia. [Isaiah 30

http://www.piney.com/ClassAristEccles.html

The MUSIC thing is REMOVED from any assembly at the same time Jesus visits and REMOVES THE LAMPS or "seven spirits of divine knowledge." Therefore the music is not so much the SIN but God's way to MARK those "spirits OF the World order. Jude quotes from the Book of Enoch which ia affirmed many times in Scripture.

Jude 4 For there are certain men crept in unawares [infiltrators], who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness,
and denying
the ONLY Lord God,
AND
our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Timothy 5
19 Do not receive an accusation against an elder except from two or three witnesses.
20 Those who are sinning rebuke in the presence of all, that the rest also may fear.

They are not APT because the Spirit OF Christ only allows men to be Presbyters who remove the Cunning Craftsmen or Sophists meaning self-speakers (sons of the Devil says Jesus), singers or instrument players. They WILL as the MARK to exclude Angels of Light (or blight) because THEY ARE LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

They are LYING in that they blaspheme by saying that a spirit (after arm-bending prayers) gave them permission to sow massive discord just so the 'young wives' wives could take over. History notes that the Mothers of the "lusted after fruits (Rev 17-18) could also be men. Their 20/20 paper will light the fires.

They are LYING in that they followed the Promise Keepers and Purpose Driven Cult PATTERN of "Infiltrating and Diverting." The "fool the audience" pattern was articulated, recorded and affirmed by the elders although the tapes were confiscated.

THEY are the Old Wives based on recorded history (Christ called Lucifer the singing and harp-playing prostitute in the garden of Eden.). The Bible in several places shows how to use musical instruments (or pseudo instruments) to SET AMBUSH: The Levites in the Dead Sea Scroll version of Psalm 41 shows that Messiah will be "cut off at the pass" and destroyed by instrumental warriors.

The Old-New Wives telling tails have taken captive most of the universities always doomed to be "transistioned" in the words of the Christian Standard into the musical wing.

Such elders Paul warned about as WOLVES (that gender thingy) would draw away the flock for their own use. Therefore, Dave will just have to whine because he has--many times--AFFIRMED that which Scripture denounces with the command to CAST THEM OUT. You don't NEED to try to correct people who are ANTI-Christs about the MUSIC, unity and Polytheists.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Jan 7, 2016 12:57 PM

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Re: don't you sin by not confronting the elders

January 7 2016, 9:24 PM 

You can call it whining all day long but ken, what it comes down to is the fact that you believe that age means wisdom. You don't like to be called down and rebuked for sinning.

Age has nothing to do with wisdom. Concernedmembers has proven that o'er and o'er.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter