Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Scripture as a reminder

March 19 2016, 8:53 PM 

Because there is no concept of a father, son and holy spirit up to this point in Scripture, why would Jesus make such a single-person claim?

Matt. 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto ME in heaven and in earth.
Matt. 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name [singular] of the Father, and of the Son, and of the holy ghost:

Then, Why would Peter and everyone in the Christian Dispensation say:

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the holy spirit.

No article, no uppercase

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Mar 19, 2016 8:54 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Sun and Fire Worship Right on Time

March 20 2016, 4:31 PM 

The lead up to final "day" according to Hosea was an appeal to see Jesus as the S.U.N. as the S.O.N. God (Shelly). Lucado in Cosmic Christmas sees Jesus arriving in a veil of LIGHT poured into Eve and passing through: the Gnostics who deny that Jesus Christ came in the FLESH as the promised seed. Praise teams and university workshops are calling for the FIRES TO FALL ON ME.

http://www.piney.com/Shamash.html

Shamash and the Hebrews: Both Amos and others and Stephen listed some of the names of the "gods." The Jews worshipped them after God turned them over to worship the starry host because of instrumental-trinitarian idolatry. The Service of the Levites has the same meaning as abaddon or Apollon the sun god.

Together with Sin and Ishtar, Shamash formed a TRIAD of gods which completed the even older trinity of Anu, Enlil, and Ea, representing the heavens, earth and water, respectively. The three powers of Sin, Shamash, and Ishtar symbolized three great forces of nature: The sun, the moon, and the morning star (Lucifer-Zoe or love and fertility). At times, instead of Ishtar, one finds Adad, the storm god, as the third person of this triad, and it may be that these two sets of triads represent the doctrines of two different schools of theological thought in Babylonia

Some dominant feminists in universities claim that the command to protect Eve was really a way to submit to her in the same way that men submit to God. The rational is that the Earth is a MOTHER.

Messianic Jews are active in promoting the Babylon Talmud as the true source for second-class Christians. In contrast to true Jews they promote the trinity which will always stand between Christians and Jews as well as Muslims.

2Kings 23:2 And the king went up into the house of the LORD, and all the men of Judah and all the inhabitants of Jerusalem with him, and the priests, and the prophets, and all the people, both small and great: and he read in their ears all the words of the BOOK OF THE COVENANT which was found in the house of the LORD.

2Kings 23:5 And he put down the idolatrous priests, whom the kings of Judah had ordained to burn incense in the high places in the cities of Judah, and in the places round about Jerusalem; them also that burned incense unto Baal, to the sun, and to the moon, and to the planets, and to all the host of heaven.

2Kings 23:7 And he brake down the houses of the sodomites, that were by the house of the LORD, where the women wove hangings for the grove.

2Kings 23:10 And he defiled Topheth, which is in the valley of the children of Hinnom, that no man might make his son or his daughter to pass through the fire to Molech.

2Kings 23:11 And he took away the horses that the kings of Judah had given to the SUM, at the entering in of the house of the LORD, by the chamber of Nathanmelech the chamberlain, which was in the suburbs, and burned the chariots of the sun with fire.

2Kings 23:24 Moreover the workers with familiar spirits, and the wizards, and the images, and the idols, and all the abominations that were spied in the land of Judah and in Jerusalem, did Josiah put away, that he might perform the words of the law which were written in the book that Hilkiah the priest found in the house of the LORD.

A Charmer is an Abomination
incantātor , ōris, m. incanto, I. an enchanter, wizard (post-class.) Prophetic or oracular song: With instruments, a playing, music: “

h8121. shemesh, sheh´-mesh; from an unused root meaning to be brilliant; the sun; by implication, the east;

The first Easter or ISHTAR day was held by the men holding a SUN RISE service looking to the east. That meant that they had to turn their backs to the temple. The women were inside worshiping Tammuz the Babylonian replacement for Jesus.

[linked image]

MOST OFTEN the New Testament is the ANTITHESIS of the universal pagan view of worshiping the CREATURE to ignore the CREATOR. The Scriptures refute the notion of three god-persons but the Monarchy was abandoned back to Babylonian and Egyptian idolatry: God did not command king, kingdom, priests, Levites, Temple, animal slaughter or anything in that which He ABANDONED. The end-time progressives LOOP back to the Babylon Mother of Harlots (Revelation). SHE is the mother of a daughter but Jesus is the SON of a Father. Notice, that Jesus removes ANY authority but the Lord-God. God made Himself known or IMAGED as the singular Jesus.

John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you,
.....I will come again, and receive you unto myself;
.....that where I am, there ye may be also.
John 14:4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE:
.....no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 14:7 If ye had known ME, ye should have known my FATHER also:
and from henceforth ye know him, and have SEEN him.

They did not see Jehovah-Elohim or the Lord God but Jesus:

Col. 1:15 Who is the image of the INVISIBLE God, the firstborn of every creature:

SEEN HIM IS: G 3708. horao, hor-ah´-o; properly, to stare at (compare 3700), i.e. (by implication) to discern clearly (physically or mentally); by extension, to attend to; by Hebraism, to experience; passively, to appear: — behold, perceive, see, take heed

If Jesus claimed to be the SON then Philip would logically expect to see a FATHER because that was the universal view of the Godhead: too bad for theologians but we have shown that godhead means the "Divine Nature" available to those with A holy spirit translated into the heavenly kingdom: that kingdom of church is within believers and does not come with observation meaning religious observations claiming to BRING YOU into the presence of God or bring GOD down at your command.

John 14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip?
.....he that hath seen me hath seen the Father;
.....and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

Don't expect to see the father in the pagan-trinity sense:

John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am IN the Father, and the Father IN me?
.....the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself:
.....but the Father that dwelleth in me, he DOETH the works.

The Lord-God breathed (spirit) into Jesus without metron meaning musical meter. Therefore, Jesus SPAKE what He received from the Father or originator of Truth or Word Truth or Spirit and Jesus did not speak on His Own. That is the PATTERN.

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away:
.....for if I go not away, the Comforter [parakletos] will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

John 16:10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
John 16:12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth:
.....for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
John 16:14 He shall glorify me: for he shall RECEIVE OF MIND, and shall shew it unto you.
John 16:15 All things that the Father hath are mine:
.....therefore said I, that he shall take of MINE, and shall shew it unto you.

Those who hear the Spirit and claim to REPLACE Jesus will NOT hear the Prophets and Apostles as the ONLY teaching resource and defacto PATTERN for a faithful church.

The Comforter in another form--spirit--will be as promised Jesus of Nazareth and as Spirit He will remind the Apostles of what He had taught them and guide them into all truth. He will not be limited by a physical body.

1John 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin,
.....we have an advocate [parakletos] with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
1John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

John 16:16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.
John 16:17 Then said some of his disciples among themselves, What is this that he saith unto us, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me: and, Because I go to the Father?

Jesus returned to the Spirit World and received the PROMISE of "Holy Spirit." Promise means the office or evangelic role still Jesus of Nazareth (to Paul). Jesus "poured out what you see and hear." This baptism was wind (breath) and fire because the Apostles would begin a WINNOWING AGE Reserved for fire.

The Spirit which was promised to be POURED OUT is the Free Water of the Word or as the recorded "breath" of God.
Jesus is still the king over His kingdom and those who hear "spirits" are MARKED by the personified spirit as Apollon-Abaddon the leader of the Locusts of Muses: their task is to separate those with distinguishing MARKS which cannot be erased.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Mar 20, 2016 8:00 PM

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 18 9 10 11 12 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter