Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Dianne: Remember the Sabbath for today?

February 15 2016 at 9:55 AM
Ken Sublett  (Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 184.63.180.96

Dianne has hit upon an important issue because Jesus promised us REST and Hebrews speaks of ANOTHER day.

Dianne wrote: Glad you elaborated on the Nadab and Abihu verse. I used that verse for the purpose that you explained. I should have included the rest of the story, but thought the one verse would show God's not messing around.

Ken, you mentioned the sabbath is Gods day of rest, and we have a day of "rest", or that it had never been done away with(or the purposes behind it). There are numerous scriptures in the NT, which reference the sabbath, and I was wondering if you or Donnie would start a thread to discuss this further. If there is already a thread could you direct me to it. There is a verse (that I can't find), that led me to believe our first day of the week is like a sabbath, or we are to keep the sabbath. I've listed some of the verses from NT that could be what I'm talking about...Hopefully, this isn't too confusing. This verse could have applied before Christ was crucified. In the meantime, I will keep looking for the verse, and I will post should I find it.

Dianne mentions two important topics:

1. For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did REST the seventh day from all his works. (‭Hebrews‬ ‭4‬:‭4‬ KJV)

2. Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: (‭Colossians‬ ‭2‬:‭16‬ KJV)

3. Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. (‭Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭17‬ KJV)

4. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.(‭Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭18‬ KJV)

There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. (‭Hebrews‬ ‭4‬:‭9‬ KJV)

sabbatismus means "Keeping a day of REST."

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Feb 15, 2016 3:42 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The Law was added because of instrumental-trinitarian idolatry.

February 15 2016, 11:29 AM 

Before looking at sabbath as a day of REST and never a day of worship. In Galatians Paul leapfrogs the Law of Moses and the Laws of the Monarchy which were not the Laws given by Moses: God turned them over to worship the starry host. The beginning SERVICE or hard bondage is defined by the same Abaddown or Abbadon as in Revelation and the MUSES now destroying our Sabbath or Rest Pauo. Whether before the fact or after the fact the Books of the Old Testament warn about the curse of the Law of Moses. The Spirit OF Christ defined the future Rest purchased by Messiah defines the ideals of the historic Churches of Christ both inclusively and exclusive. REST from your laded BURDENS and come LEARN OF ME is the one-piece pattern. The church is suffering great tribulations by those who are Purpose Driven to destroy your REST. Calling people out early in the morning for 40 days REPEATS the rising up AGAINST God by the Mount Sinai 40 Day plan.

The LAW of Moses was good in that it's purpose was to protect the laity against the Civil-Military-Clergy. However, neither the Law or the Court Record of the Scribes of an abandoned monarchy changes the Levites cursed by Jacob and Abandoned by God to STAND in ranks ready to execute any civilian who came near any of the horrows of the sacrifices and buring which Christ says GOD DID NOT COMMAND.

[linked image]

Next: We need to JUMP over to Paul in Galatians who being led by Christ the Spirit "made the Jacob prophecy more certain."

Abraham was NOT a Jew: He was a Gentile which includes all nations because God does not show partiality.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Feb 15, 2016 11:49 AM

Respond to this message   
Dianna
(Login dianna01)

Re: The Law was added because of instrumental-trinitarian idolatry.

February 15 2016, 1:27 PM 

Ken, I "lifted" this from your work, hope you don't mind that I copy here...

First means "one" and week is the Sabbath.

Sabbaton (g4521) sab'-bat-on; of Heb. or. [7676]; the Sabbath (i.e. Shabbath), or day of weekly repose from secular avocations (also the observance or institution itself); by extens. a se'nnight, i.e. the interval between two Sabbaths; likewise the plur. in all the above applications: - sabbath (day), week.

Therefore, the Jews rested on the "seventh of the Sabbath" but Christians assembled on the "one of the Sabbath."

Seventh or ceasing is symbolic of something which is finished or reached the end of its life: one is the symbol of a new beginning.

'A question developed, however, about when to mark the beginning of this time-keeping unit ["a day"]. Two points seemed to make the most sense: sunrise or sunset. Hebrew culture chose to designate sunset as the beginning of a day.
As a result, their sabbaths and holy days began at sunset on the evening
before the daytime of the festival.

This tradition [Hebrew] carried over into Christian traditions and gave rise to the celebrations of "eves" such as Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, and Halloween (All Hallow's Eve). Other groups chose sunrise as the beginning of the day.' [4]http://www.christianism.com/articles/13.html
Christians in many places met every day of the week but Sunday was the only time Christians are said to have met for teaching, taking the Lord's Supper and looking out for the poor: there are no "seven of the sabbath" meetings of the church in the New Testament.

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. (‭Matthew‬ ‭11‬:‭29‬ KJV)

Donnie: Edited for font size, not content.

Dianna, I'm assuming that the text in blue is the entire Ken's message quoted, since I'm unable to locate the source or thread. If that's incorrect, let us know so that Ken or I can make the correction. [d.c.]

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 23.127.32.146 on Feb 15, 2016 3:09 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: The Law was added because of instrumental-trinitarian idolatry.

February 15 2016, 3:54 PM 

I have changed Dianne's statement from the formatting page. I have put it in red.

Correct: Sabbath had nothing to do with Saturday. Because they were abandoned to worship the starry host they began counting based on the position of the Sun and Moon.

Hosea 2:11 I will also cause all her mirth to cease, her feast days, her new moons, and her sabbaths, and all her solemn feasts.
Hosea 2:12 And I will destroy her vines and her fig trees, whereof she hath said, These are my rewards that my lovers have given me: and I will make them a forest, and the beasts of the field shall eat them.
Hosea 2:13 And I will visit upon her the days of Baalim, wherein she burned incense to them, and she decked herself with her earrings and her jewels, and she went after her lovers, and forgat me, saith the LORD.

Mirth, feast days were holidays of singing, dancing, playing instruments etc: The godly people were quarantined to their local areas and sabbath meant synagogue, ekklesia or school day.

It is important to begin with the warning of Jacob and certified by Paul: Christians are connected to the Abrahamic promise which the Jews tried to hinder through the Levites a word which has much more meaning than just being of the tribe of Levi: Josephus and others connects them to the Persian Brahmin.

Sabbath was "worship" day only in the sense that the godly Jews Rested, Read and Rehearsed the Word of God. Jesus said that it was already a fact that worship was not in houses on mountains but IN SPIRIT which is a PLACE and IN TRUTH or Rational-Spiritual worship "giving attendance to the reading the word for comfort and doctrine."

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Feb 15, 2016 4:02 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Shiloh will silence the MUSICAL APOSTATES

February 15 2016, 5:56 PM 

One of my old investments wants to sing, play (implied), clap, shout, hug and kiss. No one could have read any of "that which is written for our learning" and claim that God is silent--God has no word in the matter and He has given me the LIBERTY to witchcraft you into the folly of the old and new Messianic Judaism and pseudo-Christianity which is build upon the Priests and Scribes both EXCLUDED from the only spiritual covenants God made with the laity.

We are again in that tribulation which demands that you hold your nose and breath until the deliberate blowing the winds of change has been silenced. Only ex-Bible theologians could be hired as a brain surgeon because they watched an operation on TV. Contrary to unity in diversity The Spirit of Christ instructed Paul to instruct any APT elders to eject the cunning craftsmen or sophists: rhetorician, singers, instrument players or actors.

Paul will inform any reader that the Christian System ignores the Law of Moses and the apostasy of the monarchs and demands that we obey and be baptized in order to be a son of Abraham and His SEED (singular) of God by being IN Christ.

Jesus has a message for those who boast of "upsetting your comfort zones" or making worship wars: they are AntiChrist by claiming that Jesus couldn't function without another god person called the holy spirit and by mocking the Word, Logos or REGULATIVE PRINCIPLE which outlaws all of the religious actors and defines them as THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Feb 15, 2016 6:07 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Sabbath-Pauo-Silence-Rest in the prophets

February 16 2016, 1:33 PM 

Eph. 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Eph. 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

In the Last days God speaks through His Son who created a New World order. The Spirit OF Christ (God) defined the REST for the godly people then and in the future when the Jewish Civil-Military-Clergy state was replaced with the Law of Christ and a New Day of REST.

The Holy Breath of God spoke through Jesus and would speak when Jesus returned on the day of Pentecost and shed forth what they saw and hear:

John 20:22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

Peter outlawed private interpretation or further expounding of that which Jesus HAD expounded. The Law would not be made obsolete UNTIL all things prophecies OF Christ were fulfilled.

Luke 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

The court records of the Scribes of an abandoned king and kingdom are NOT "holy Scriptures" concerning the Kingdom OF God. They are a preserved record "for our LEARNING" and not as a pattern for exorcism music.

The prophets are the only record by the Spirit OF Christ and they are the LOST BOOKS OF THE BIBLE in schools and pulpits. They all say GOD HATH NOT SPOKEN: they are correct because Jesus said that God HIDES from the wise or SOPHISTS: self speakers as prancers and dancers, singers, instrument players or actors.

Some LAWS OF SILENCE beyond the audible range for the musical apostates SILENCING the mouth of the victim always known as SACRED VIOLENCE.

[linked image]
[linked image]

This has the same meaning as the self-pleasure or mental excitement Paul outlawed for the assembly SO THAT the Word could be SPOKEN for Learning. This is the same meaning as HERESY or SECTARIANISM which means to LIFT UP other people's property and make them your own. We get to CHOOSE but YOU don't get to CHOOSE to use witchery to boast about "Infiltrating and Diverting" churches. THEY say that YOU are the SECTARIAN if you refuse to let your church be viperized or choose to abandon it an run for your life.

The SPIRIT they hear commanding the invasion of the musical Soul Stealers (Ezek 13) is APOLLON and "locusts" are the "gotcha" word used by Jesus and John are the MUSES and He is the Leader of the Musicians.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Feb 16, 2016 1:40 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Sunday Versus Saturday "worship"

February 17 2016, 12:00 PM 

I have read your linked article: God never defined a DAY of Worship called SABBATH. Sabbath means REST and the outlawed WORK included "sending out ministers of God." Seventh Dayers Propane or pollute the SABBATH by Forcing the hardest day of Work and money changing possible.

God turned the Jews over to worship thee STARRY HOSTS such as the Sun and Moon and THEY held their WORKship on the SEVENTH day based on the position of the starry host which they worshipped. If they did SUN worship on "saturday" then they PROFANED the Sabbath: it did not matter because God had abandoned them and promised not to save them.

You can claim a REST day only in the FARMING SEASON. Christians HAD NO rest day: the Army had the Seventh day of rest to worship Mithra or SUN WORSHIP. All Sun gods sere worshipped in the Seventh Day and God ordained the Sabbath to prevent the people from attending the Seventh day rituals.

When Constantine gave Christians the First Day free they could attend their gathers any time instead of at night. The Church restricted Christians from the usual Seventh Day eating, drinking and more. They were encouraged to remain in their local areas and study the word: that is the purpose of the Seventh day of REST which does NOT force you to be Burden Laded by the usual Seven days of "church" if they can get by with it.

Saturn being so obvious was often called the "sun."

[linked image]

Jesus purposed to assemble with the church on the First Day of the Week. Magically, He appeared at the NEXT first day of the week but He never defines Spiritual Worship as worship as the Jewish Hard Bondage. Paul knew to wait in Troas when he knew that the disciples would would show up to observe the Lord's Supper.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Feb 17, 2016 12:09 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Galatians 3 and Jacob's curse

February 18 2016, 10:43 PM 

After the fall into instrumental-trinitarian idolatry and God sentenced the Jews back to Babylon and beyond for captivity and death, Moses wrote a version of creation on clay tablets a thousand or more years older than Him. Scripture defines the unfolding of events leading up to this last creation of heaven and earth reserved for fire. It is foolish to build towers of Babylon because Jesus commanded evangelists to GO and seek the little flock of lost spirits and protect them for this period reserved for fire. No one is ever commanded a day of worship but a day of REST: That includes the concept of SCHOOL: the Little (mikros) flock is to be trained for the Spiritual world.

Paul debunks the period of the Law and the Kingdoms and points back to identify Shiloh who will bring peace in a hostile and doomed for fire world.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Harold Shank, Jimmy Adcox New Day Conference

February 26 2016, 11:27 AM 

A New Day Conference. Using Harold Shank to Endorse the assault against historic Churches of Christ.

http://www.piney.com/David.Young.A.New.Day.Conference.html

I will add the REST for which Jesus Died

Churches of Christ are assaulted and are trying to be REPLACED in this NEW DAY as a Christian World View. Christians are not OF this world. The assault claims that churches of Christ are HISTORYLESS because they do not adopt the decisions of church councils. However, there is NO HISTORY prior to the Disciples in 1978 which tried to prove that God commanded the use of instruments called "machines for doing hard work." David Young of A New Day Conference wants to make "worship" into a SHOCK AND AWE spectacle.

The prophesied attacks on those who attempt to follow the Bible for that short assembly time is well defined as A NEW DAY. They even name it A NEW DAY when Jesus came to give us Another DAY of REST. The Hebrew Sabbath outlawed even "sending out ministers of God" or of the faithful traveling more than a few hundred feed. REST is the meaning

Sabba^t-ismos A.a keeping of days of rest, Ep. Hebr.4.9, cf. Plu.2.166a (codd., baptismous Bentley)

Baptismos means to "cool it" where to crucify Jesus all over is to arouse people into what Paul said would be seen as madness. the ONE PIECE PATTERN for the faithful Jews and Christians is to "come learn of ME."

SINGING especially one's own compositions is what split the east and western churches. Paul commanded SPEAK that which is written for our learning. Singing is an ANTI church practice intending to silence the voice of the victim.

Those who chant in the churches should refrain from forcing their nature to yell, but also from saying anything else that is unsuitable for the church.

— Canon LXXV of the Sixth Ecumenical Synod

Those who chant should offer their psalmodies with great care to God, Who looks into the hidden recesses of the heart, i.e., into the psalmody and prayer that are done mentally in the heart rather than uttered in external cries.

— Canon LXXV of the Sixth Ecumenical Synod

Canon CXXV (75) of the Sixth Ecumenical Synod
We wish those who attend church for the purpose of chanting neither to employ disorderly cries and to force nature to cry aloud, not to foist in anything that is not becoming and proper to a church; but, on the contrary, to offer such psalmodies with much attentiveness and contriteness to God, who sees directly into everything that is hidden from our sight. ‘For the sons of Israel shall be reverent’ (Lev. 15.30), the sacred word has taught us.

Interpretation.
But what are the things that are unsuitable for church? The expositor Zonaras replies that they are womanish members and warblings (which is the same as saying trills, and, an excessive variation or modulation in melodies which inclines towards the songs sung by HARLOTS). The present Canon, therefore, commands that all these things be eliminated from the church, and that those who chant therein shall offer their psalmodies with great care to God, who looks into the hidden recesses of the heart, i.e. into the psalmody and prayer that are framed mentally in the heart rather than uttered in external cries. For the sacred word of Leviticus teaches us sons of Israel to be reverent to God.[1]

Is. 23:16 Take an harp, go about the city, thou harlot that hast been forgotten; make sweet melody, sing many songs, that thou mayest be remembered.

1Sam. 18:6 And it came to pass as they came, when David was returned from the slaughter of the Philistine, that the women came out of all cities of Israel, singing and dancing, to meet king Saul, with tabrets, with joy, and with instruments of musick.

Singing h7788. r…wv shuwr, shoor; a primitive root; properly, to turn, i.e. travel about (as a harlot or a merchant):—go,

A chant (from French chanter) is the rhythmic speaking or singing of words or sounds, often primarily on one or two main pitches called reciting tones.

http://www.goarch.org/chapel/chant

Note that the harp sets the time and does not MAKE MELODY.

http://www.presbyterianmission.org/ministries/worship/chant-psalms/

Psalm 146
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR2nz8k3sSI&feature=youtu.be

LEXIS and the SPEAK LOGOS words are the OPPOSITE of ODE.

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login dianna01)

Disappearing act

February 26 2016, 1:05 PM 

While reading the David Young link, I accidentally exited out, and then reloaded immediately. When I returned the bottom part was gone. It was dealing further with Kairos time.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Disappearing act

February 26 2016, 3:13 PM 

Try again: I keep editing it to make sense after a quick post. Sometimes not all of it loads.

Let me know what is not readable.

The main point is this:

The Bible from beginning to the end claims to be a revelation from God of the Jewish and other nations: most failed because they refused to obey the commands and examples of God and, like the Scribes and pharisees-hypocrites, made up their own commandments. This was because Christ in the prophets condemns those who sold God's Word and the Scribes and Pharisees wanted to pick the widow's pocket by their own commandments.

All historic Scholars prove that if you claim to be a follower of Christ then He has commanded how God is to be worshipped. If God commands that we GO seek the lost spirits that EXCLUDES calling in the masses to listen to their own pretend scripture.

The LOGOS is the Word of God and it is inclusive and exclusive: it specifically excludes the speakers, singers or instrument players: Jesus said that GOD hides from them so they are legalistically laboring in vain.

The pagans such as the Greeks said that Hermes or Mercury was the LOGOS as the PERSONAL mediator-intercessor to the gods.

Those who mock the Regulative Principle cannot grasp that they mock the LOGOS which is defined as God's Regulative principle. Words or principles are not PEOPLE.

They unwittingly or half-wittingly declare all traditional churches of Christ as obsolete and must be CONFISCATED and changed at this A New Day. They claim to be baptized with the Holy Spirit and claim Apostolic powers. Untrained listeners lust to begin speaking in tongues.

The KAIROS CHURCH PLANTING scheme is their NEW DAY of a Discipling Minister to mock the Another Day of REST.

As usual, among the scholars with their stack of sermon outlines, they do not grasp that KAIROS is exactly the ANTICHRISTIAN Hermes or Mercury.

Kairos is the DEMON son of Zeus who is the ANTI-GOD Jehovah. Kairos TIME which comes when the devil-demon knows that his TIME IS SHORT is not defined as the GOOD time when Jesus Came: Kairos means the right time to mount a hostile attack. As prophesied and marked by the persona of their "instrumental worship" the Babylon Mother of Harlots uses "lusted after fruits" [as in Amos 8]. As all craftsmen (parasites), singers or instrument players are called SORCERERS which defines the original Babylon Mother of harlot. John says that they will be or ARE CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.>

Whey they deny that God can command, example or infer anything for them, they claim that "a" spirit has given them the authority which they deny for Jesus an the apostles and prophets. Strong delusions means that they CANNOT quote a complete thought pattern and peform LYING WONDERS which includes, speaking, singing, instrument players, actors or jugglers claiming that they are LEADING YOU INTO THE PRESENCE OF GOD.

ken

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Feb 26, 2016 3:33 PM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter