Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

"The Holy Spirit Movement": Biblical-Campbell AntiTrinity

March 12 2016 at 2:01 PM
Ken Sublett  (Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 184.63.180.96

Contrary to the false accusations who say that "Alexander Campbell said he didn't object to the trinity but only the jargon" the REAL Campbell gives numerous reasons for rejecting the trinity because it was ANTI-Biblical and even ANTI-Christian since he said that they fail to give Jesus the MAN credit for what He did.

http://www.piney.com/HsACTrin.html

David Young and the North Boulevard slander existing Churches of Christ and plans to begin PLANTING 60,000 groups founded on The Discipling Dilemma.

http://www.piney.com/David.Young.The.Discipling.Dilemma.html

We have noted that we pretended too long that the Progressive Churches build on the missional pattern (Apostles and Prophets not to be questioned." Their Unity in Diversity means that WE will IMPOSE the Diversity and you must get over it or get out of your house. These people try to restructure the personality to enable one to be a good cult member: Scripture calls that witchcraft or Sorcery and it denies the Power of the Gospel already formed into songs and sermons and PATTERN for A School of the Word only. Cancers Grow but the LITTLE FLOCK will be despised and cast out of theirown synagogue. It is no longer lying when you become Purpose Driven to LIE IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

Musical instruments in making war were INTENDED to make the lambs dumb so you can SET AMBUSH.

David Young In Step With The Holy Spirit best illustrates the PostBiblical, postmodern view that Existing Churches cannot appeal to the post-computer youth. In fact, the youth have usually bailed out very young because they are demeaned by the "spirit of entertainment" and fail to have any coherent knowledge of the Scriptures men are hired to teach as that ONE PIECE PATTERN for the Church. This is a Movement fed by Spiritual Formation including Lectio-Divina. This includes IGNATIAN MEDITATIONS rejecting the rational or LOGOS and claiming that by meditating on one thought or word "a" spirit will tell them what the text means. That makes the same text Jesus spoke obsolete. For instance:

http://www.piney.com/David.Young.Walking.In.Step.With.Holy.Spirit.html

David Young and the Elders mock the old "Modern" Churches of Christ for teaching that the Baptism of the Spirit was promised only to the ELEVEN in the upper room. The 40 days of prayer which God poured on Israel is a TEST but is used to ENFORCE the notion that a SPIRIT person is going to affirm their hidden agenda.

First claim which Scripture calls UNtrue Jesus Christ is fully God and fully human. He is the eternal Son of God who took on humanity in order to save us.

You couldn't have read the Word by READING the Word as the "free water of the Word"

They refute the Epistles other than to reject the "traditional understanding.

The Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is God who personally dwells in believers for the sake of transforming them into Jesus’ likeness. He transforms us by convicting us of sin, producing fruit in us, giving us gifts for service, marking us as believers, and, in general, leading us to follow the will of God.

God poured out Spirit ON the Eleven and then Paul: Spirit is WORD for those who articulate it. "Poured our" is the root of Rhema which is the spoken LOGOS: its root is from Flowing Water.

But to the trinitarians the father is god, the son is god and the holy spirit is God. However, Holy means pure and not contaminated: God is WHOLLY Spirit without flesh and blood. Spirit literally means WIND but it is used figuratively of the BREATH of God. God as the Spirit OF Christ breathed on the prophets: God defined the REST for the godly Jews and for everyone AFTER the Jewish clergy as Priests and Levites were defunded: God makes covenants with the LAITY and never with Priests or Levites.

We want to be FULL of the Spirit. The Holy Spirit inspired the apostles and prophets, and the Word of God is a fundamental tool of the Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:2; Ezekiel 36:26-27; Joel 2:28-29; Matthew 3:11; John 3:6-8; 14:15-17; Acts 2:14-39; Romans 8; 1 Corinthians 6:19; 2 Corinthians 3:1-17; Galatians 5:22-23; Ephesians 1:13; Colossians 1:9)

This is the ANTITHESIS of what Jesus said:

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the WORDS that I SPEAK unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Eph. 5:17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the WILL [commands] of the Lord is.
Eph. 5:18 And be not drunk [fluted down] with wine, wherein is excess; but be FILLED with the Spirit;

The exact Parallel to Colossae and us:

Col. 3:16 Let the WORD of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace IN your hearts to the Lord.

As promised, Jesus having received the PROMISE or ROLE as Holy Spirit (breath) returned on Pentecost and "poured out what you see and hear."

Matt. 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father:
and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father;
neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son,
and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

The SPIRIT or Breath was God the Father. The Word or Revelation is what Jesus Speaks. Jesus in Spirit and not another god person "guided the Apostles into ALL truth." Peter said that the memory he was leaving was not subject to private interpretation or further expounding: that would DENY that God breath truth in the Prophets and made them more certain ONLY by Jesus Christ.

To say that the Spirit OF God or His BREATH is one of the THREE GODS denies that only Jesus as Son speaks for the Father and there is not A SECOND intercessor.

1John 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
1John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
1John 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
1John 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
1John 2:5 But whoso keepeth his WORD, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

The WORD is the LOGOS or Regulative Principle of god and not another "god" person: Logos is opposite to Rhetoric, singing, playing instruments, acting, personal opinions or personal experiences. Christ said of those who do not SPEAK the Word THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM

The Kairos Church Planting Plot denies that existing Churches of Christ are competent for the AFTER COMPUTER era and they will use YOUR money to plant up to 60,000 new groups which will follow the Worship Team-Instrumental pattern. That's fine: I have noted that the only PERSONIFIED SPIRIT is Abaddon or Apollon who is the Leader of the Muses.

Judas as the Son of Perdition means that he is the son of Apollon-abaddon. Kairos time is the right time to launch an attack. Kairos is hermes, mercury the ANTI Christ Logos of the pagans including the Jews "turned over to worship the starry host." Self-Pleasure outlawed in Romans 1 because this was REPROACHING Jesus or EXPOSING HIS NAKEDNESS. Judas is well documented on "Vessels of Clay" for the readers: The Judas bag or box--he was a thief--is always attached to a flute-case.

This is a picture representing David going naked with the girls and what God sees in horrors as Jesus returns and removes the Lamps (seven spirits) as well as the singers and instrument players from His Book of Life. They seem to have been excluded because they HAD deceived thw whole world once.

This is why up to half of the paying audience flees: if you are "growing" then do a body count and see that most of the faithful have been raptured out.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Jan 8, 2017 11:52 AM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

This connects the TRINITY concept to MUSICAL IDOLATRY

March 12 2016, 7:45 PM 

[linked image]

Christ in the prophets and Jesus wants BOTH men and women to be silent and peaceaful. The men are to be silent because they enjoyed bringing on WRATH or an ORGY which is defined as rhetorical and musical: personal exhibitionism.

The women were to be silent because only females and the rare male engaged in the musical prophesying claiming that their madness was the only way to prove that the gods were using you as mediator in song and sermon.

The reason for both to be silent other than the leader is:

1Tim. 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved [SAFE], and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
2Tim. 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

This is the one-piece pattern for the assembly from the wilderness onward.

Because people pretended to have a connection to the gods, everyone must be silent without authentia or self-authoring comments.

1Tim. 2:5 For there is one God,
and one mediator between God and men,
the man Christ Jesus;

There is only one intercessor Comforter and at Pentecost forward He had a name:

1John 2:1 ¶ My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
1John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
1John 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
1John 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
1John 2:5 But whoso keepeth his WORD, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
1John 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

Walking in the SPIRIT is not walking in a god person: Spirit becomes Word or Logos: the regulative principle.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Claiming Holy Spirit Baptism

March 15 2016, 3:36 PM 

It is probably that ALL of the people who suddenly heard voices or saw visions (which they cast) claim The Holy Spirit as the author of their claim that God's curse on the Levites is now the spirit commanding them to impose "instrumental praise." They are not lying when they contradict the masses of teaching in the Scriptures because THEY now have received a new Hermeneutics (the KAIROS principle) telling everyone else that they are BC or Before Computers.

David Young and others claim that the Baptism of The Holy Spirit was not limited to the eleven Scripture limits as well as to Paul. Jesus said that Paul had to SE HIM AND hear HIM just like the original Eleven.

Some have bonded together and annointed each other with holy spirit and power as Apostles. The Missional Church in fact claims to have apostles and prophets and no one must question them. The Apostle CAST A VISION and everyone must conform.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Claiming Holy Spirit Baptism

November 26 2016, 7:19 PM 

... bumped...

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Claiming Holy Spirit Baptism

November 26 2016, 7:22 PM 

... bumped ...

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: "The Holy Spirit Movement": In Step With the Holy Spirit

March 21 2016, 11:23 AM 

The claim to be predestinated and the universal claim to consult the SPIRIT had its launch in Nashville With Don Finto: He and Max Lucado were instrumental in the first Jubilee 1981 which had Jeff Walling launching the Purpose Driven Restructure of churches of Christ into the instrumental "music" sect. This came one century after the Disciples of Christ launched their brutal attack upon anyone who would not affirm this sectarian sowing of discord.

http://www.piney.com/Stark.Warlick.Debate.God.Authorizes.Instruments.Music.html

Stark
In the Stark Warlick Debate, thought of worship as the emotion of the soul and that it might "produce singing, shouting, praising, leaping, dancing, hand clapping, or thanksgiving and such should not be suppressed by man made rules."

These commands of men are the creed of their division of God's people. Like Paul's '"man of sin," they have taken their place in the temple of God and assume to speak as God. God put it into his sanctuary by command; and if he has not taken it out, it remains there, unless some one claiming superior authority to God shall as God put it out of the temple of God. That character Paul calls "the man of sin who opposseth and exalteth himself above all that is called God: The Doom of such is HELL. I need no authority for using it; for where there is no law, there is no transgression. [p.15]

This was proposed by David Young wanting the "worship service" to be that of SHOCK AND AWE. God demands that when He is in His holy temple (us) the world remain silent before him.

When you are filled with the BREATH of God you articulate only what the Spirit puts into WORDS or the Logos. The Logos is the regulative principle and did and will PREVENT rhetoric, personal opinions, personal references, singing, playing instruments or acting. The object is that only GOD speaks and never SINGS or PLAYS. If one receives the same power as the apostles the MARK is that you go into all the world intending to suffer and die.

1. The 11 were to tarry.
2. The 120 were not told to tarry.
3. The 120 were not in the upper room.
4. They did not receive the power.
5. They did not speak in tongues.
6. All of the speakers were men
7. All of the speakers were Galileeans

However, the Holy Spirit, knowing that there would be false christ, false prophets, and false apostles, clearly prescribed the qualifications and powers of the apostles so that we can easily refute those who do not accept the original work of the apostles as adequate. These true apostles:

Could prove their apostleship by signs
Were to be personal witness to the life and resurrection of Christ
Were to have a supernatural memory of what Jesus taught
Were guided into new truth--that is they are prophetic
Could forgive sin
Could retain sin
Had ability to cast out demons
Had ability to speak in other languages
Could pick up deadly serpents
Could drink deadly poison
Could lay hands on the sick and cause them to recover
Could impart spiritual gifts by the laying on of hands
Could raise the dead
Could heal all diseases.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Mar 21, 2016 11:39 AM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: "The Holy Spirit Movement": In Step With the Holy Spirit

March 26 2016, 7:25 PM 

Worship Planning - Form a worship planning team that will help you plan services to correspond with the message so that all songs match the theme of the message. Introduce video projection of sermon notes and words of the songs at this point.

The singular meaning of "worship" in the school of Christ is reading the Word.

Hymn Arrangements - Introduce new arrangements of favorite hymns.

Introduce Some Praise Choruses - Start with a new chorus of the month.

Gradually increase the number of choruses, gauging the response of your church family as you go. Some will readily embrace this change. Others will gradually come along. Still others will reject this outright -- try to help them see the validity of what you are doing.

Move Into a Blended Service - This will happen naturally as you continue to introduce praise choruses.

Begin to Use a Praise Team - This and the next step are the most challenging part of the worship transition. When some people see a Praise Team in front of them, they think, “We are changing,” and the reaction can be extreme.

Introduce Other Instruments - Gradually de-emphasize the piano and organ while introducing other instruments like guitars and drums. This transition can be started with Sunday night services and carefully introduced to Sunday morning. For those churches who do not have Sunday night services, one option is to start a week night praise service that utilizes these other instruments.

One good way to begin this transition is with previously recorded music, which allows you time to recruit a praise band and gradually incorporate them into the worship service.

Knowing that they are lying to God and About God and will sow discord, The North Boulevard elders promised to move "slowly" to make certain that you understand what WE are doing.

The older people are already "slowly slipping away."

THE IMAGE OF GRADUALISM

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Removed from the Book of Live

March 29 2016, 12:45 PM 

Jude 1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them
that are sanctified by God the Father,
and preserved in Jesus Christ,
and called:
Jude 2 Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.

Jude 3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was ONCE delivered unto the saints.
Jude 4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Of those in the Discipling Dilemma all over again.

Our transition (change agents) involved an eleven year process that continues to this day and will continue for years to come. Our plan for transition involved a prescribed procedure in the following order:

David Young Sowing Discord Hurts: WE acknowledge that CHANGE is painful. WE acknowledge that many of us wish WE did not have to make any changes to communicate to people, even though WE are committed to making the effort. WE also acknowledge that WE leaders often don’t know the best way to communicate the Gospel in an age that is becoming more vulgar and more hostile to Christ.

WE remember the counsel of Solomon: “By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established” (Prov. 24:3).
Styles, traditions, and methods will change with or without us.
WE commit to making changes wisely, CAREFULLY,
and with the consensus of the leadership team.

They Missed Isaiah:
Is. 66:1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
Is. 66:2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my WORD.

Acts 7:46 Who found favour before God, and desired to find a tabernacle for the God of Jacob.
Acts 7:47 BUT Solomon built him an house.
Acts 7:48 Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,
Acts 7:49 Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?
Acts 7:50 Hath not my hand made all these things?

The masses do not care that people are PURPOSE DRIVEN to impose "musical machines" and "Human vocal bands" knowing that it will deliberately sow discord and force them to lie TO and ABOUT God and all of Scripture which connects music parsed to sorcery and LAKE OF FIRE.

The ABOMINATION on the day God called for "silence before Him" to Rest and Read or Study is the SAME thing that gets one REMOVED from The Book of Life.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Apr 21, 2016 11:53 AM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Augustine and the Trinity

April 4 2016, 6:14 PM 

John defines antichrist as those who deny the one God the Father and One Son, the Man Jesus of Nazareth. It is good therefore that we had to wait for David Lipscomb College (c 1938) to declare that the Godhead was made up of three heads or three centers of consciousness. Augustine declares the One God and One Lord and believes in the Holy Spirit. Long before people tried to make the breath of God into another God person, Augustine noted that it was held that the Spirit OF God was that which connected the Father to the Son. Indeed, Jesus SPOKE only what God breathed (spirit) without metron most often meaning without any musical meter. That's good since there is none in the Bible and modern "music" violates all of the direct commands in the PATTERN commanded and exampled by Jesus. Augustine treats the Word of God as he treats the WISDOM of God. The Word and Wisdom eminates from God but it is not another person.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

One of the Egyptian-Jew's trinity

April 5 2016, 9:49 AM 

After God had rescued Israel from Egypt to prevent His own Name from being slandered, He worked miracles to prove that He needed no human helpers as pseudo-spirits. The pillar as "spirit" protected them and after they were baptized unto moses they fell back into their old but universal trinitarian worship represented by the CALVES. They worshipped the HOST of heaven rather than the Creator of the Host and therefore God ABANDONED them to that old pagan system.

These notes that the Egyptian and Greek system imitated the Sumerian Elohim who cast down the heavens and earth by imposing a superstitious "worship" in order to collect Tithes and Offerings. The Sabbath was a WORK (worship) day where the needs of the Kings as the god's senior pastors were met by a huge "ministry system."

[linked image]

ANTICHRISTS DENY:

1Cor. 8:4 As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one.
1Cor. 8:5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
1Cor. 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him;
and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

It is amazingly easy and Purpose Driven that those who "sell learning at retail" read that and call the Spirit Christ a liar. That is why they are called ANTICHRISTS.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: "The Holy Spirit Movement": Removed From the Book of Life

April 20 2016, 10:14 PM 

The neo trinity of a THREE PEOPLE GOD was invented by H. Leo Boles of Lipscomb University. The Gospel Advocate Bible Class material spread this polytheism throughout the East-Wing and now to the West-wing since scholars cross-polinate rather than going to the original resources. One gets the idea that they have never read the Bible. Questioning this as late as 1997 could get you threatened with hell fire.

John Mark Hicks thinks that the Communion of the Holy Spirit means that there must be community within the Family of Gods whence comes The Family of God denomination. The statement is that God NEEDS someone to love.

The Holy Spirit, says Jesus, is His Word which the Father breathed (spirit not a people) into Him. When Paul communicated the Spirit he WROTE letters

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the WORDS that I SPEAK unto you, they are SPIRIT, and they are LIFE.

The "spirit" in a personified sense has no other meaning than that of Apollon -- Abaddon who is the leader of the Muses or Locusts. When Rick Atchley said that "a" spirit told him to preach that sermon claiming that he commanded Instrumental Praise, then you had BETTER believe him or any one else getting visions, audible voices, or affirmation after 40 days of prayer as the PATTERN for God's Testing.

Of one of the UNKNOWN GODS:

Pausanias Greece Paus. 1.2 But in my time it was devoted to the worship of Dionysus. This Dionysus they call Melpomenus Apollo [Abaddon, Apollyon] Musegetes (Leader of the Muses).

Mousagetēs 1 doric for Mousēgetēs leader of the Muses, Lat. Musagetes, of Apollo, Plat1 Mous-a_getēs, ou, ho

melpō , Il.1.474, celebrate with song and dance, melpontes hekaergon Il.l.c.; Phoibon [Apollo] sing to the lyre or harp, “meta de sphin emelpeto theios aoidos, phormizōn” [Apollo's Lyre]Melpomenos, epith. of Dionysus at Athens,

Again, John identified ANTICHRIST as anyone who has or denies anyone beyond.

The ONE GOD the Father
And One Son or mediator, the MAN Christ Jesus.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 24 2016, 1:05 PM 

SARGE the man of many names: Remember that Nimrod the hunter AGAINST God had fifty names and led along a musical worship team promising to "restore spiritual morals through external means."Matthew 28:16-20 (NIV)
The Great Commission

16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

ALL pagan trinities are father, spirit (mother), infant son.
The Babylonian Tripple Goddess was Mother, Mother and daughter.
When Jesus was baptized He was named the SON of a FATHER.

Female elders, the trinity and instrumental idolatry are products of feminist theology. They are no RULING in once-Christian universities and even impose LECTIO-DIVINA which they probably know is devoted to "moon blood" and the Thessalian witch or Hag.

[linked image]

SCRIPTURE is almost always ANTITHESIS.
ALL authority of the always-pagan triad is vested in Jesus Christ. The father BREATHED (not a spirit person) and Jesus SPOKE only what He heard from the SINGULAR God the Father.

Luke 9:26 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of MY words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father’s, and of the holy angels.
Luke 10:22 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him..

Worry a lot if if deny that the ONE GOD THE FATHER has the power to BREATHE
(spirit) and the SON has the power to HEAR from the Father

John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
John 3:35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

Again, there are TWO OPERATIVES: One the Father and Two the MAN CHRIST JESUS who is perfectly capable of hearing God's breath (divine wind) without ANOTHER GOD person.

John 4:53 So the father knew that it was at the same hour, in the which Jesus said unto him, Thy son liveth: and himself believed, and his whole house.
John 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

The SON sees the FATHER'S MESSAGE without a SECOND mediator. Worry a lot about diminishing the ONE FATHER and ONE SON.

John 5:20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.
John 5:21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

Notice that the Father-Son are perfectly capable without another Spirit People.

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
John 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

If you INSIST that there is another GOD PERSON required to enable what Jesus just refuted, don't you worry? Probably not.

John 5:26 For as the Father hath LIFE in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

John 6:63 It is the SPIRIT that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the WORDS that I speak unto you, they are SPIRIT, and they are LIFE.

When the ONE GOD THE FATHER BREATHES (spirit) and Jesus ALONE Speaks WORDS then they ARE Spirit or the BREATH of God articulated in AUDIBLE Words.

John 6:27 Labour not for the MEAT which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting LIFE, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

Worry a lot if you refute Jesus and say that the SON had to be ENABLE by a holy spirit person who apparently is just made of WIND without flesh and blood. That is what John Mark Hicks and the ones he "breathes" on says: even THE UNITY which would include "instrumental music" or noise will ENABLE Bible-literate Disciples of Christ who do not "hear beyond the sacred pages" in the words of Russ Adcox etal to "Sit down and shut up." If you don't bow down and take it they YOU are antichrist and the SON OF PERDITION.

John 8:28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
John 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
John 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Apr 24, 2016 1:07 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

They also Lie about John Calvin

April 24 2016, 3:54 PM 

The FULLER ladies in a place near you believe their mentors:

'Don't let the Bible get in the way of the blessing.'
'Some of you Bible-lovers need to put-it down and let God work on you.'
‘The Bible has let us down. It has not delivered the numbers we need.'
'You must not let your mind hinder the receiving of the blessing.'

John Mark Hicks would call that POSTMODERNISM now the credo of the apostates.

The head of the LU Bible department is a student of the REFORMED theology: that is why people claim that they are predestined even as they lie about Scripture. They also believe because they have never read John Calvin that He taught a direct operation of the Holy Spirit apart from the INSPIRED (breathed) Word of God. Calvin said that there were two supernatural operations of God without which we would know nothing.

First, God inspired the Scriptures as the only REGULATIVE principle or Logos.
Second, He SENT evangelists out to make certain that people HEARD the Spirit OF God heard through His WORD which IS Spirit.

Those who claim that their warped "worship institution" replacing the School of the Word is HOLY SPIRIT FORCED and those who do not UNIFY are heretics and all of the other RACA words.

They are not just Biblically Illiterate (as it appears) but they are LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE. GOD put His message down in PRINT specificially to MARK those who violate the command to PREACH the Word by READING the word. Using their IMAGINATION as workshop at LU promotes.

Jer. 7:21 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Put your burnt offerings unto your sacrifices, and eat flesh.
Jer. 7:22 For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices:
Jer. 7:23 But [INSTEAD] this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.
Jer. 7:24 But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear, but walked in the counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Apr 24, 2016 4:01 PM

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

Re: They also Lie about John Calvin

September 30 2016, 7:40 PM 

I was teaching a class on the gospels once, and remarked "I don't have as much of the Spirit of God as Jesus."

A slightly younger man, no doubt a boomer, became visibly upset and revealed his narrownmindedness by professing "We can have as much of the Spirit of God as Jesus Christ himself." He never came back, because I voiced no support for his belief.

The Bible teaches us not to be vainglorious and proud.

We are to receive with humility the implanted word, James 1:21, which is able to save the soul.

Colossians (3:16) is to dwell in us with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: They also Lie about John Calvin

October 1 2016, 12:19 PM 

Most people have been told that SPIRIT (wind or breath meaning mind) was a PEOPLE inside of Jesus. Jesus said my WORDS are Spirit and Life. What we read was what was heard and left for our "memory" and it expresses the Mind of God. Terminating prophetic revelations is the way that WE can debunk people who see visions and hear voices. The Greek scholars understood that as the only way to protect one's thoughts against thieves.

A grand man with roots in my Lewis county was a great scholar. However, when you get your theology from a neo- and unique form of the "trinity" you can leap to assumptions.

Though God is "one" (Deut 6:4), and "besides him "there is no God" (Isaiah 44:6)

This passage does not say "besides" but "beside". This verse defines the one Jehovah as the King of Israel and Israel's redeemer the Lord OF hosts." This is important because God had abandoned the Jews to worship the HOST of Heaven and not the Creator of the host. The ONE Jehovah always identifies Himself with any of HIS acts.

Isa 44:6 Thus saith
.....the Lord the King of Israel,
.....and his [Israel's] redeemer the Lord of hosts;
.....I am the FIRST, and I am the LAST;
.....and beside ME there is no God.

God's WORD is understood by historic trinitarians is His SON. This says that Jesus was not in additon to Him or "by His side." God needs no help.

First and last simply REMOVES anything that is NOT of the ONE LORD-GOD.
Isa 44:7 And who, as I,
.....I shall call, and
.....shall declare it,
.....and set it in order for ME,
.....since I appointed the ancient people?
.....and the things that are coming, and shall come,
.....let them shew unto them.

Isa 44:8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid:
.....have not I told thee from that time,
.....and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses.
.....Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

Isa 44:9 They that make a graven image are all of them vanity;
.....and their delectable things shall not profit;
.....and they are their own witnesses;
........they see not,
........nor know;
........that they may be ashamed.

McCord. The Son, who had become "flesh and lived " in Palestine, was himself "God" John 1: 1, 14)

God is WORD in the same sense that He is LOVE, Wisdom, righteousness, truth and everything. Jesus said "I" am the light OF THE WORLD. Jesus didn't say that He was GOD but He had the full authority and image of God to personify God completely. God said 'I am not a man nor the son of man" but the false trinitarians make God say, "BUT, I can become A man and the Son of Man."

God is WORD or Regulative Principle: God is TRUTH and the only Truth. The word WITH is "pros" and means toward God. Historic Trinitarians say that God had His Word and Wisdom WITH Him making excluding the idea that 'wisdom' is another god person. Even if Jews WAS the WORD rather than SPEAKING the Word, He was not be a god person but God's REGULATIVE PRINCIPLE PERSONIFIED.

The FIRST CREATION was destroyed by WATER and but the second world is RESERVED FOR FIRE. Believers are PRESERVED against Fire which was not possible in the first creation.

McCord uses "theotes" as THREE GODS but the word means that Jesus was filled with Divine NATURE. We can be filled with the Divine nature without being the ONLY REVEALER of the Divine Nature.

It may be close to danger to say that God was not able to express Himself.

Jesus was filled WITH the Divine Nature.

They say that Jesus was filled with THE DIVINITY.

They say that the Spirit OF Christ expressed in WORDS (John 6:63) was ignorant. They DO say that by saying that they have new revelations which supercede the olden Bible.

Again, it is not an issue of right or wrong. At the roots it is the inability to READ the Text without turning it into theology or a song.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 3 2016, 3:21 PM 

We have noted that Hugo McCord, a good scholar still fell into the Lipscomb neo-trinity which spread to all of the once-Bible colleges. In the Firm Foundation says that the GODHEAD consists of three persons. There was a time when Churches of Christ denied a LITERAL indwelling of a Holy Spirit person. As preachers began to qualify for university level they got their training from denominational collages. To their credit they did not go as far as LU in defining the trinity, according to John Mark Hicks, three centers of consciousness so they are separate people. That ooozed from saying that A holy spirit person did litterally indwell the physical body

Hugo McCord equates the denial that the Holy Spirit as a equal God Person like God and Jesus to the Jehovah's Witnesses, Jews and Unitarians. However, this is a NEW view developed by H. Leo Boles. It was presented as a Lecture at FHU in 1938 and Published by the Gospel Advocate in 1942. This was radical for the time..

McCord says in one breath "The Holy Spirit hears, speaks, and Prays: John 16:13

John 16:13 says nothing about The Holy Spirit:

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit OF truth, is come,

OF is a preposition meaning the spirit which IS truth.

This is one of the usual QUESTIONING Jesus SPEAKING what God BREATHED (spirit never a people) ability to articulate. Jesus made it impossible to be mistaken:

John 6:63 It is the SPIRIT that quickeneth;
the flesh [singing, playing, clapping] profiteth nothing:
the WORDS that I SPEAK unto you, they are SPIRIT, and they are LIFE.

The SPIRIT which we SPEAK in Ephesians 5 is the Word OF Christ in Ephesians 3. Unfortunately Jesus left no WORDS OF CHRIST which you can SING for your own pleasure and inducing KOMA.

The "scholars" SEE "THE Holy Spirit"
but Jesus said: SEE "The spirit OF truth" since there is no uppercase. Spirit means WIND Period. It is used figuratively of the BREATH of God which cannot be seen nor heart. Only Jesus articulates the BREATH of God into WORDS.

he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The Spirit or BREATH of God does not speak about the BREATH. The Spirit OF God does not speak OF itself because no one hears the breath but the Son.

This Holy Spirit Person is claimed, by the scholars, to NOW speak OF HIMself and tell you things neither the Father nor Son revealed in the olden Bible. Edward Fudge speaks for most when he reads BEYOND THE SACRED PAGES. The BIBLE is not their resource. They are proven to despise it because they never let it finish a sentence. Despising the Word is defined as BLASPHEMY

Spirit is personified: the mind expressed in breath of a female is a HER spirit. The Spirit OF God is masculine but does not indicate that HE is a people.

This Spirit OF Christ will not glorify "himself" and it is fatal to worship The Holy Spirit---

John 16:14 He shall glorify me:
for he shall receive of mine,
The spirit or breath has NOTHING to reveal to the apostates
and shall shew it unto you.
John 16:15 All things that the Father hath are MINE: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

That doesn't leave ANYTHING for another god person. Jesus returned as HOLY SPIRIT or in that another form. He appeared to Paul and let him hear His Voice to qualify Him as an apostle. When the Apostles were guided into all truth, and Scripture supplies all that applies to life and godliness, what kind of person but a deceiver claims that THEY hear voices or see visions. The DO NOT: do not drink their KoolAid. Jesus is alive and well today. He comforts us and permits only BAPTIZED believers to have A holy spirit or A good conscience to be GUIDED by that Which He left for our memory--says Peter--marking those who private interpret or further expounding despising the Spirit or breath of God who spoke only to the Son. Jesus is alive and well today and He will make certain that any assembly not called by His authority to teach and observe what He commanded will NOT have Him as their guest and speaker. You never get the authority to HIRE a worship team (a blasphemous term) to lead you into His presence. He will be with those who come before Him in reverence and Godly fear and reminds those with the shaking and moving that GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE.

Jesus returned as the Promise of the Holy Spirit which is the evangelistic ROLE as Holy Spirit still the ONLY teacher. He "poured out what you see and hear." When He guided Paul into all truth He said "I am Jesus of Nazareth."

Those who HEAR VOICES or SEE VISIONS are using psychological violence knowing that a cult leader can spook the lambs into thinking that he is the shepherd when he is the wolf which is that "gender thingy."

[linked image]

There is One God the Father and One Mediator between man and God, the Man Jesus Christ.

The "spirit" is omitted here because when the Father as GOD and the Man Jesus the Son abide with us the BREATH is that which passes between Father and Son. What kind of Father needs another person to be able to speak to His Son.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 172.242.172.86 on Oct 3, 2016 3:42 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Father, Spirit, Son a Parable?

November 25 2016, 4:55 PM 

Jesus said that God hides from the Wise or Sophists: they are self-authoring speakers for hire (sons of the Devil says Jesus), singers, instrument players, actors or any engaging in the hypocritic arts and crafts. Of Jesus:

Matt. 13:34 All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables;
.....and without a parable spake he not unto them:
Matt. 13:35 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying,
.....I will open my mouth in parables;
.....I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

Mark 4:2 And he taught them many things by parables, and said unto them in his doctrine,
Mark 4:10 And when he was alone, they that were about him with the twelve asked of him the parable.
Mark 4:11 And he said unto them,
.....Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God:
.....but unto them that are without,
.....all these things are done in parables:>

Mark 4:13 And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable?
and how then will ye know all parables?
Mark 4:33 And with many such parables spake he the word unto them,
.....as they were able to hear it.
Mark 4:34 But without a parable spake he not unto them:
.....and when they were alone, he expounded all things to his disciples.

In the always-pagan trinities or "god families" the father has sex with the mother (spirit, dove) and she gave birth to a literal and nasty boy.

All things are revealed to DISCIPLES and hidden from the WORLD in parables. For instance, Jesus was born of the SEED of Abraham and NOT of God. Mary was a human mother who gave birth to a child who "grew" and developed like other children. When He was 33 He could become a priests and the singular God MADE HIM TO BE both Lord and Christ: he was not declared a son until He was baptized.

Father or Pater throughout the New Testament is the TEACHER and the SON is the one Taught by SPIRIT: God breathed Spirit and Jesus spoke WORDS and those words were the "Power unto salvation": the Word is the SEED and it is planted into one's heart before they can become a SON or one who is obedient to the voice of the Father.

păter D. As a title of honor, father.—Of a deity, esp. of Jupiter: divum pater atque hominum

Of the founder of a school: “Zeno, pater Stoicorum,” Cic. N. D. 3, 9, 23; “of a teacher, as a source or creator: Isocrates pater eloquentiae,” Cic. de Or. 2, 3, 10: “Herodotus pater historiae,” id. Leg. 1, 1, 5:

Jesus showed how the Teacher-Taught-Resource works.

Luke 10:22 All things are delivered to me of my Father:
.....and no man knoweth who the Son is,
.....but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son,
.....and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

THOSE WHO ARE EXCLUDED

Matt. 23:6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts,
.....and the chief seats in the synagogues,
Matt. 23:7 And greetings in the markets,
.....and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.
Matt. 23:8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master,
.....even Christ; and ALL ye are brethren.
Matt. 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth:
.....for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
Matt. 23:10 Neither be ye called masters:
.....or one is your Master, even Christ.
Matt. 23:11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

Father is the only RESOURCE of what false preachers claim to TEACH or be the father of.
Spirit or BREATH is God revealing TEACHING RESOURCES.
Master is our Teacher of the RESOURCE proving His sonship.
EVERYONE else is a servant. Paul again proved the point.

Gal. 3:25 But after that FAITH is come, we are no longer under a SCHOOLMASTER.
Gal. 3:26 For ye are all the CHILDREN of God BY FAITH in Christ Jesus.
Gal. 3:27 For [what I mean is that] as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

ALL PAGANISM: God is father, spirit (mother) and natural sons.
ANTITHESIS: Father is the Founder of the School of Christ, Spirit or WORD is the textbook, Son are those who become Christians which means DISCIPLES which means STUDENTS who do not attend worship services built on the foundation of the WORLD and unable to hear parables hidden in plain sight.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: "The Holy Spirit Movement": Parables to hide from Clergy

November 26 2016, 12:54 PM 

The bound volume or BIBLION is a library of historic documents. God did not command the king, kingdom, priesthood, temple, slaughter of innocent animals and Jacob-cursed and God-abandoned Levites who prophesied (soothsaying-sorcery) with loud instruments not defined as music. The Spirit OF Christ (God's breath) breathed or INspirited the prophets who warn about the "Lying pen of the Scribes." Jesus called them hypocrites and Isaiah 29 and Ezekiel 33 defines hypocrites as "self-authoring entertaining hireling preachers, singers, instrument players or ANY audience who clustered around them. God MARKS entertainers (hypocrites) as neither speaking nor obeying the WORD of God.

Jesus identifies Holy Scriptures as the Prophets and other prophecies about Him. The prophets also define the future REST (from religion) by Messiah both inclusively and exclusively

Rom. 1:1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle,
.....separated unto the gospel of God,
Rom. 1:2 (Which he had promised afore
.....by his PROPHETS in the holy scriptures,)
Rom. 1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord,
.....which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;
Rom. 1:4 And DECLARED to be the Son of God with power,
.....according to the Spirit OF holiness,
.....by the resurrection from the dead:

A holy spirit and a Spirit OF holiness has the same meaning.

g42. hagiosune, hag-ee-o-soo´-nay; from 40; sacredness (i.e. properly, the quality): — holiness

Those who obey in baptism receive A holy spirit (theirs) or A Spirit OF holiness.

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them,
.....Repent, and be baptized every one of you
.....IN THE NAME OF Jesus Christ for the remission of sins,
.....and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

g40hagios, hag´-ee-os; from hagos (an awful thing) (compare 53, 2282); sacred (physically, pure, morally blameless or religious, ceremonially, consecrated): — (most) holy (one, thing), saint

He is not speaking of A god person going INSIDE of the person: the Dove representing SPIRIT rested ON Jesus. The gift is what God gives when HE makes OUR UNholy spirit ceremonially pure without which no one can "come boldly before the throne of Grace."

The Grace of the Grace-Centered movement were three blue-eyed blond prostitutes: they were also the Muses under the leadership of Apollon as his "musical worship team."

Jesus is personified GRACE and He has appeared teaching us to DENY pagan grace and obeying of the gospel. Those who do NOT obey the condition of Jesus who repeated the conditions in the prophets about baptism do NOT have A holy spirit or A good conscience or consciousness and are not CO-perceptors of God who IS Holy Spirit.

Rom. 1:5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship,
.....for OBEDIENCE to the faith among all nations, FOR HIS NAME
Rom. 1:6 Among whom are ye also the CALLED of Jesus Christ:
2Cor. 7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved,
.....let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness
.....of the flesh AND spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

Paul NEVER speaks of The Holy Spirit as a god people: The contrast is between FLESH and SPIRIT both of which belong to the same person.

Many are called but FEW are chosen or elected or called into The School OF Christ built upon or EDUCATED only by the Prophets and Apostles both taught by the Spirit OF Christ or God's breath.

Acts 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort,
.....saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

The CROOKED RACE are the Race of Vipers who will be baptized with spirit (wind) and fire: they are the skolion singers leading to getting "fluted down with wine." The serpent or beast in the garden of Eden is called by Christ "the singing and harp-playing prostitute." The change agents creep and twist like music (said to induce Koma) and like "slowly creeping fire."

These are OF the World, kosmos, ecumenical of the kingdom of the Devil: Jesus said that the sons of the devil can be identified by THEY SPEAK ON THEIR OWN. They are the WISE from whom God hides: as sophists they are self-speakers, singers or instrument players.

The Little Flock which God has reserved and given to Jesus will be easily identified.

Acts 2:41 Then they that gladly received his WORD were baptized:
.....and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Acts 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people [laity]. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Laos the common men, opp. their leaders, 2. in Od., laoi, more rarely laos, almost always means men or people; as subjects of a prince, civil population, opp. priests 4. in LXX, of the people, as OPPOSITE. priests and Levites, 1 Es.5.46;

Respond to this message   
Stan
(no login)

November 26 2016, 2:11 PM 

It appears Ken has 15 of the 16 messages here so far thus I thought I would interject so he doesn't feel he is typing to himself. If she knew how much time I have started spending on this site, my wife would be upset, but my come back is that she is the one that told me about it.

Ken, how many parables are there to hide from the clergy? And how many of those are found in Scripture? Anticipating a concise and thorough answer.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 26 2016, 3:26 PM 

Stan,

Know that your contributing to the discussion is acknowledged and greatly appreciated.

Ken is a true disciple (learner) of Christ and is willing to gladly and enthusiastically share his knowledge of the truth. This thread is of great value in combating the untruths that the Charismatic Movement teaches, specifically about "the Holy Ghost." Its influences have been spreading worldwide, including add involving certain congregations of the church of Christ.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 56 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter