Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Stan
(no login)

Re: "The Holy Spirit Movement": Parables to hide from Clergy

November 26 2016, 4:31 PM 

Wrong Donnie. Ken is a false teacher who spreads confusion and division through his Greek mythology mingled with Scriptures he has twisted. Ken takes away the key to knowledge as Jesus references in Luke 11:52. Ken espouses not singing to God and not worshiping with saints anywhere. He has yet to list a church that is sound, as Racnor requested in another thread. Ken does nothing to spread the gospel to the lost nor to edify the saved.

Donnie, you are no better. You will answer to God for all of this. For every newborn Christian in the C of C who has had to digest this filth and for every way you have communicated and brought out the worst in Christians, starting with yourself. This site is garbage and you likely know it. You are a nobody in the church because you have wasted your time in this dishonorable and trashy way. You are pathetic and need to repent. You need to shut this thing down in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to whom belongs glory forever. Jesus can restore your soul and the joy of your salvation if you will trust and obey. I imagine right now you cannot fathom what it would be like to not judge a Christian, preacher, or congregation for a single day for having different viewpoints than you. The gospel of Christ and God Himself can work a miracle in your life and set you free. What do you say?

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: &quot;The Holy Spirit Movement&quot;: Parables to hide from Clergy

November 26 2016, 7:16 PM 

Thanks for the compliment, Stan.

To me personally, you've just spoken highly of my (and probably of Ken's) alignment with the Restoration Movement of the church of Jesus Christ in America and its leaders, and more importantly with the teachings of Christ and his apostles.

It's quite easy to recognize the ignorance on the part of some in the last couple of generations who claim to be members of the church of Christ but are seemingly unfamiliar with the N.T. principles of the R.M. Unfortunately, because of the takeover of our "Christian" universities and mega churches by the change agents, true ministers and teachers of the gospel are no longer in abundance. I'm afraid, based on your "very kind" post above, you have gone along and aligned yourself with the change agents who have acquired much of their beliefs and practices from denominational neighbors.

The best we can do is to continue to teach others scriptural matters. We have presented scripture after scripture to inform and perhaps convince readers to return to the New Testament for scriptural doctrinal matters and guidance. Evidently, that has gone in one ear out the other because of years and years of brainwashing. It explains why acquired beliefs and teachings from "others" are familiar to the brainwashed, and New Testament teachings are suddenly new and in unfamiliar territory.

Speaking of judgment, apparently I've just been judged by a [I think: pious) human being. I think his name is Stan. That's OK. Since I intend to continue studying the Scripture -- the word of God will continue to be my spiritual sword. If "musical worship" is of higher priority to anyone than seeking the truth, that's his/her prerogative -- then go for it!

Respond to this message   
Stan
(no login)

November 26 2016, 7:30 PM 

Donnie, give up this obsession of yours. Love people and accept there are differences, some minor some major. Trust in the blood of Jesus to forgive all misunderstandings and misinterpretations including your own within the brotherhood. Our brother John Waddey fought this same agenda up to the very end of his life. Will you and Ken do the same or at last repent? I will be singing tomorrow at church without instruments. Will you be doing the same singing at a congregation tomorrow?

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: &amp;quot;The Holy Spirit Movement&amp;quot;: Parables to hide from Clergy

November 26 2016, 8:11 PM 

You must have misunderstood my earlier message. That's OK. That was expected.

This religious discussion forum is doing just that -- allow different viewpoints to be published. What makes you think that that is not the case? So, there's nothing to change there. This forum will continue to teach and teach the truth. And that happens to be my obsession.

I would urge you to preach to yourself once-in-a-while. OK? If nothing else, try to re-read your last posts to yourself, as if they came from someone else and were directed to you. It wouldn't be a bad thing, I assure you.

Respond to this message   
Stan
(no login)

Re: &amp;quot;The Holy Spirit Movement&amp;quot;: Parables to hide from Clergy

November 26 2016, 8:26 PM 

Donnie, I have a few Scriptural questions for you.

Galatians 3:2-3
This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? Are ye so foolish having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

and

Galatians 4:16
Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 26 2016, 9:01 PM 

Stan: Galatians 3:2-3
This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? Are ye so foolish having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

God BREATHED (spirit) and Jesus SPOKE the WORD or Logos. Paul had read what Jesus said:

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the WORDS that I SPEAK unto you, they are SPIRIT, and they are LIFE.

Therefore, the people received the "spirit" by listening to the WORD.

2Cor. 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Letter and spirit connect to the New tesament. Paul connects spirit to flesh and never to a spirit god person.

Spirit defined by the Greeks is the true meaning of the LETTER: most people can read the letter but cannot grasp the spirit contained.

The LETTER: Speak to yourselves with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs (all Scripture)

Almost everyone for 2,000 years SEE that is:

SING your own writing

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 26 2016, 8:46 PM 

Dianna's thread affirms what Scripture, recorded history and modern medical science proves: the hypocritic arts such as rhetoric, singing, playing instruments or acting literally switches off the Left-Rational-Spiritual hemisphere. She has shown that brain scans do not even light up when something conflicting with the emotions is heard. That is why God's plan is restricted to SPEAK and READ and the only resources "that which is written for our learning." Anything beyond a School of The Word which DISCIPLES understand and you are in danger of a Cult. The Spirit OF Christ in Ezekiel warns of Women who CAPTURE SOULS in a basket. The basket is defined in Amos 8 as dogs or catamites carrying their "symbols" to arouse yu

One might suspect that Stan is preaching internet sermons or teaching that WHICH IS NOT write for our learning and living out of widow's purses or working people. Bible students understand that there is no collective organization with authority to solicit money. I would just warn people that unless they teach THAT WHICH HAS BEEN TAUGHT without any opinions that they had better not be caught dead with widow's flesh still in their teeth.

Mark 7:5 Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him,
.....Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders,
.....but eat bread with unwashen hands?
Mark 7:6 He answered and said unto them,
.....Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written,
.....This people honoureth me with their LIPS, but their heart is far from me.
Mark 7:7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me,
.....teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. (songs, sermons)
Mark 7:8 For laying aside the commandment of God,
.....ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups:
.....and many other such like things ye do.
Mark 7:9 And he said unto them,
.....Full well ye reject the commandment of God,
.....that ye may keep your own tradition.

I can understand the terror of the official Tea Taster when told that there is no longer a job.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 26 2016, 2:27 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 26 2016, 6:49 PM 

The Word is Dabar in Hebrew or Logos in Greek: whatever God commands or does is by the Logos which is His regulative or governing principle. This is the ANTITHESIS of the pagan Logos such as Hermes, Mercury or Kairos. He is the "god" and creator--like Jubal--of musical instruments He used his lyre to make Apollon's cows walk backward so they could not be found. To appease Apollon, Hermes gave him his lyre made of a turtle shell and sinews. Apollo in various forms is the sun god to which God abandoned the Jews.

FREQUENTLY to contradict human myths or legends God used the MAN Jesus of Nazareth as an image of the true Lord-God Who is not part of a familyy of Gods. Contradicting ancient and modern musical performance in the name of God, the LOGOS is in WORDS which can be either READ or SPOKEN but never SUNG. The purpose is to TEACH and COMFORT God's Little Flock (almost invisible and inaudible) and, like the synagogue, quarantine those not OF the World, Kosmos or Ecumenical.

Without the ability to look where Scripture points those OF the World are made deaf and blind so that they cannot READ the Word or HEAR it when it is PREACHED by being READ. (2 Cor 3).

Words cannot really be defined even now without the context. The ABSOLUTE body of literature uses LOGOS to exclude whatever it is you will pay for in the morning.

Jesus assured the Apostles that if they speak the WORD as He spoke ONLY what God breathed into him they would stir up the most violent response.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Visitor (Rancor)
(no login)

December 2 2016, 9:55 AM 

When Ken floods the thread with muddy water, it's time to go.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

December 2 2016, 11:25 AM 

My post on the LOGOS will always be the same and free of charge and no pride of authorship keep posting it because everyone you know and love DEBUNKS the Regulative Principle so they can SELL you the free water of the Word for a fortune. Paul and regular Greeks call that "selling learning at retaii" or prostitution.

I keep posting the TRUE TRUTH only because you don't know anyone who can grasp that S.P.E.A.K does not mean S.I.N.G.

OR that which is written for our learning is not self-authored songs and sermons.

OR Disciples of Christ SHOULD NOT have to pay to be OFFERED Ceremonial Legalism.

The LOGOS is only for the Little Flock who have been called OUT of the WORLD. The World is the Kosmos is the Ecumenical which is the kingdom of the Devil. Jesus says that the sons of the Devil can be identified as "They speak on their own."

THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST: HOW TO RESTORE THE OLD PATHS

Is. 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:

Jesus defines the meaning of a Disciple who are baptized to REQUEST A holy spirit or A good conscience, consciousness or a CO-PERCEPTION of the WORD.

John 7:15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?
John 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

You will notice that Jesus SPOKE only what the Father BREATHED into Him without measure: Metron agrees with SPEAK meaning "without musical measure." Notice also that contrary to the progressives who claim to hear voices or get information from "a" spirit after praying for 40 days, the BREATH of God does not have any doctrine to reveal. Jesus as Holy Spirit will speak only what Jesus in the flesh spoke.

Jude references the idolatry at Mount Sinai and warns against the same ones FOREORDAINED for that Purpose. John speaking by Jesus calls the craftsman, singers or instrument players SORCERERS who HAD once deceived the whole World.
Apollon has been released from the pit as leader of the Muses or his worship team.
Jesus said:

John 8:38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye DO that which ye have seen with your father.

DO is the word ERGON meaning hard works. Ergon is defined as the "hard work" for which people use ORGANONS or musical instruments as "Machines for doing hard work" often in making war.

Jesus said that neither He nor His tiny flock of Disciples (only) are OF this WORLD of which the mega churches are desperately trying to collect. They know that their time or KAIROS is short.

John 7:17 If any man WILL do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak OF myself.

THE MARK if you remember that Peter outlawed private interpretation of further expounding.

John 7:18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

DEFINING AND MARKING loquor:other than "whispering" means quas tu mulieres quos tu parasitos loquere,” Parasitus one who, by flattery and buffoonery, manages to live at another's expense, a sponger, toad-eate

When Miriam or the Levites Prophesied with instruments the performed the same roles as in Egyptian as an old Infant-burning priesthood. The word means soothsaying as well as sorcery and they were the Primary Parasites meaning the FIRST SPEAKER in the assemblies.

Jesus proves the end of the Law of Moses "given because of transgression" being Instrumental-trinitarian-perverted silencing the Word of God on the REST day.

John 7:19 Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law? Why go ye about to kill me?

Jesus called Rhetoric, Singing, Playing instruments as HYPOCRITIC actors by referencing Isaiah 29 and Ezekiel 33. Then and now they tried to SILENCE Jesus by inducing KOMA into people by the use of any "music" which has NO authority. You should read Dianna's comments.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Dec 2, 2016 11:47 AM

Respond to this message   
Humility
(no login)

December 2 2016, 12:18 PM 

I believe that we should not have a lot or RANCOR about these topics, nor should we STANd in the way of men who adore God and Christ's words. These and many others are brothers in Christ, many of which are seeking to save us from the tide of Protestantism and Evangelical narrowness. Their openness and willingness to swim against the current is commendable.

Someone just told me the other day, that at least 80 percent of our worship attendees don't like what they see in worship. Somehow elders think that they can appoint a "worship leader" and their work is done. Little do they realize that they are just as much in the dark as the worship leader.

Just like Hillary failed to see the Trump tide, change is coming in the Churches of Christ and the RANCOR should not STANd in the way of this.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

December 2 2016, 1:54 PM 

I agree. Nothing is more abominable than men who know how to pick the widow's purse always HAND PICKED by never APT elders claiming to PERFORM worship for you. The Preacher at North Atlanta with a plant in Murfreesboro, tn, claims that they want to OFFER A VARIETY OF WORSHIP EXPERIENCES. A Christian is a Disciple is a Student of the Word only. The only PATTERN commanded by the Spirit OF Christ for the church in the wilderness was defined in Acts:

Both Jews and Gentiles attended the synagogue which was the opposite of "pagan" religious ceremonies. That is why men like Timothy was WISE UNTO SALVATION.

Acts 15:21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that PREACH him, being READ in the synagogues every sabbath day.

The godly Jews whose record is in the Prophets despised and repudiated the Civil-Military-Clergy complex but the clergy still forced tithes and offerings beyond the natural "paying rent" on stolen food-producing property

The School for the godly who didn't attend "church" at the temple is defined over and over AFTER the removal of the cunning craftsmen or Sophists.

The Hebrew Sabbath and the Greek PAUO does not speak of Saturday but REST. God "rested" on the seventh day, not because He got tired, but as an example and direct command to PROHIBIT the people from repeating the rituals imposed in Sumer and Babylon. Because the same people were at Mount Sinai and aroused the people AGAINST God with instrumental-trinitarian-perverted idolatry, God ABANDONED them to worship the starry host and sentenced them on to Babylon for captivity and death.

Up to 2/3 of the "owners" have voted with their feet but the robbers of churches cannot blush and they just dig deeper and deeper. I agree that even among many of those not cast out of their own synagogue suffer in silence and contempt. Enough people are left to rebuild on the Ashes (a Shelly-Aztec Pattern) because the Promise Keeprs and Purpose Driven Cult promote INFILTRATING and diverting other people's property advising that you can discord up to half of the owners and make up the difference by collecting butterflies. They become CULTS and keep control by Shepherding or Discipling methods and lying about tithes and offerings. This is psychological violance and fits the end-time prophecies.

Our task is to TAKE NAMES and make certain that these people have a memorial to their treachery. Maybe we should build a monument?

Respond to this message   
Visitor (Rancor)
(no login)

ATTN: Donnie OFF TOPIC

December 2 2016, 10:33 PM 

Donnie, post are being edited and never showing in an edit box. Most unusual, indeed. Have I bragged on how good of a moderator you are lately? The Best! happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Visitor (RANCOR)
(no login)

ATTN: Donnie OFF TOPIC

December 3 2016, 8:25 AM 

"&quot" in Ken's header post is related to the problem per Network 54.

Likely related to Russian or Holenwald hacking. More later.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: ATTN: Donnie OFF TOPIC

December 3 2016, 12:46 PM 

That's correct, RANCOR.

It is a Network 54 editor's issue. We should use single quotation marks (instead of double quotation marks) in the subject or header post. It is not a problem to use "[...]" in the text/message.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Respond to this message   
Humility
(no login)

December 6 2016, 9:28 PM 

Rancor,

You have to go again! How many times have you taken your marbles and gone home! But you always come back! It's addictive, isn't it.

We are going to have to get Dr. Bill to analyze your behavior!happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 3 2017, 2:34 PM 

... bumped ...

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

December 6 2016, 8:54 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

alexander campbell

December 6 2016, 11:05 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 56 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter