Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Dave
(no login)

Names are Powerful

January 4 2017, 2:41 PM 

So when God calls Jessus God in Hebrews 1 all all arguments cease. For God to call His very own Son God.....you simply have no argument,.

Take this to heart....

Philipians 2
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

AT THE NAME....

Might powerful is a name, don't you think???

Yes, Donnie, I put in that verse where Jesus/God is giving Glory to God His Father when every knee is bowed.
I know that there is a distinct difference yet they are the One True God. How can THEY be ONE??? That is something hard to grasp, but with God it all things are possible. If you don't believe it, read Hebrews 1 verses 8 and 9....AGAIN. Sometimes it takes several perusals for it to hit home.
I know that some people fight the notion, but I just let the Holy Word of God do the talking.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

See What I Mean???

January 4 2017, 3:19 PM 

Ken,
I am reposting the last part of your last post.

"Plato, Phaedrus 259b Socrates
It is quite improper for a lover of the Muses never to have heard of such things. The story goes that these locusts were once men, before the birth of the Muses, and when the Muses were born and song appeared, some of the men were so overcome with delight

[259c] that they sang and sang, forgetting food and drink, until at last unconsciously they died. From them the locust tribe afterwards arose, and they have this gift from the Muses, that from the time of their birth they need no sustenance, but sing continually, without food or drink, until they die, when they go to the Muses and report who honors each of them on earth. They tell Terpsichore of those who have honored her in dances, and make them dearer to her;"

I am doing this to show where your mind is. This has nothing to do with our Lord, the Word of God, nothing that is real, all relating to Greek mythology.

So are you indeed 'Speaking that which is written,?"

NO!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: See What I Mean???

January 4 2017, 5:35 PM 

John was both Greek-literate and inspired: maybe you can find a better definition of the LOCUSTS?

Aristotle said that the Locusts were Musical Prophesiers. It is said that they lulled you to sleep in the midday sun and then gave you the sting of death.

So define a MUSE which Jesus and John defined as a sorcerer. Miriam and the Levites were also soothsayers used like sorcerers.

Why would anyone want to be ignorant of the Classics whose knowledge the religionists burned?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 4 2017, 5:53 PM 

From an old friend 60 years ago in Minneapolis: check it out.

Some interesting factoids, and a strong message. Hope you enjoy.

A Bit of Interesting “Stuff” ….
One thing is for Sure …
GOD IS GOOD !
This is really interesting.........enjoy..... ........ When GOD solves our problems, we have faith in HIS abilities. When GOD doesn't solve our problems, HE has faith in our abilities.

One may observe God's accuracy in the hatching of eggs. . . . those of the canary in 14 days; those of the barnyard hen in 21 days; eggs of ducks and geese in 28 days; those of the mallard in 35 days; the eggs of the parrot and the ostrich hatch in 42 days.

(Notice, they are all divisible by seven, the number of days in a week!)

See God's wisdom in the making of an elephant. . . . The four legs of this great beast all bend forward in the same direction. No other quadruped is so made. God planned that this animal would have a huge body - too large to live on two legs. For this reason He gave it four fulcrums so that it can rise from the ground easily. The horse rises from the ground on its two front legs first. A cow rises from the ground with its two hind legs first.

How wise the Lord is in all His works of creation!

Each watermelon has an even number of stripes on the rind.

Each orange has an even number of segments. Each ear of corn has an even number of rows. Each stalk of wheat has an even number of grains.

Every bunch of bananas has on its lowest row an even number of bananas, and each row decreases by one, so that one row has an even number and the next row an odd number.

Amazing! There's more...

The waves of the sea roll in on shore twenty-six to the minute in all kinds of weather.

All grains are found in even numbers on the stalks.

God has caused the flowers to blossom at certain specified times during the day. Linnaeus, the great botanist, once said that if he had a conservatory containing the right kind of soil, moisture, and temperature, he could tell the time of day or night by the flowers that were open and those that were closed.

The lives of each of us may be ordered by the Lord in a beautiful way for His glory, if we will only entrust Him with our lives. If we try to regulate our own lives, we will have only mess and failure.

Only God, who made our brains and hearts, can successfully guide them to a profitable end.

When you carry the Bible, Satan has a headache; when you open it, he collapses.

When he sees you reading it, he loses his strength, and when you stand on the Word of God, Satan can't hurt you! And did you also know...

...that when you are about to forward this email to others, the devil will probably try to discourage you, but do it anyway.

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.

I pray God bless you in ways you never even dreamed. I didn't think twice about forwarding this one on and I hope you don't, either. Pass on the blessings!!

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

January 4 2017, 11:17 PM 

A locust is not a myth and neither is Miriam. She must have been a good women if Moses and God made a plan to restore her again. Ken, have you had enough?
You take the classics. I will take Jesus and God.

A religionist? Is that what you call yourself?

You are more than welcome to that title....I like christian.

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

January 5 2017, 12:23 PM 

I think the Churches of Christ are weak in not being able to separate allegory from science and the literal.

Or to separate the figurative from the literal.

There is a weakness, no doubt, in understanding the way and method that God has dealt with mankind since the Garden of Eden.

Paul was good at allegory, as was the Hebrew writer in regard to types and symbols.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 5 2017, 1:50 PM 

The progressives imported to the liberal universities mock the idea of TYPES and ANTITYPES. A Church of Christ is built upon the Prophets and Apostles so to reject Types and Prophecies seems to disqualify them from invading the "teacing-preaching" roles. Maybe that is why they cast visions and decide to infiltrate and divert churches followed closely by removing Christ from their public confession.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Me Myself and I

January 5 2017, 3:36 PM 

Is that why you don't attend church? No one else like you to attend with?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Me Myself and I

January 5 2017, 3:57 PM 

I assure you that I am one of a kind!

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

AMEN

January 6 2017, 3:33 PM 

If they ever perfect the scientific method of cloning you possibly could go to a church where you'd be happy.

Hope endures.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: AMEN

January 6 2017, 6:26 PM 

I forgot about Jesus commanding me to attend your church: He exampled attending the synagogue:

He stood up to READ
Decently and in order He sat down.

He commanded me to go into all the World and teach what HE commanded to be taught.
I do that with numbers in attendance you cannot imagine.

Matt. 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Matt. 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Matt. 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Timothy was "located" for a spell and this is the PATTERN:

1Tim. 4:7 But refuse profane and old wives’ fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.
1Tim. 4:13 Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation [comfort], to doctrine.

h1319. didaskali÷a didaskalia, did-as-kal-ee´-ah; from 1320; instruction (the function or the information): — doctrine, learning, teaching.

Anything OTHER than the Logos or Regulative Principle is a Myth or Fable.

[linked image]

I wouldn't expect to find the kingdom which does not come with observation meaning religious observations trying to fool God and the audience.

Luke 18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 6 2017, 8:25 PM 

Acts 7:54 When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth.
Acts 7:55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven,
and saw the glory of God,
AND
JESUS standing on the right hand of GOD,
Acts 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened,
and the Son of man
standing on the right hand of God.

And God said:
Num. 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Once you have been defined as an ANTICHRIST it is probably not possible to grasp that the GREEK and LATIN is required if you are a Disciple OF Christ and NOT a Christian.

Neither can they accept the command for male and female to sit down and be silent SO THAT we might all be SAFE and "come to a knowledge of THE TRUTH." The Truth is The WORD, Logos or regulative principle which excludes any human input not defined by READ or SPEAK. Those who still speak 4th century trinity--not as perverse as that invented at LU will never be able to grasp:

1Tim. 2:5 For there is one God,
and one mediator between God and men,
the MAN Christ Jesus;

Men like John Mark Hicks trapped by H. Leo Boles who invented the "three people godhead" says that there are THREE Centers of Consciousness. That allows the three to have their OWN spirit able to hold conferences and make decisions. Ditching the Bible and replacing it with theology invented by theologians gets you strongly deluded and their babbling seems right in their own eyes AND they can never repent.

Respond to this message   
Stan
(no login)

January 6 2017, 9:11 PM 

Ken, are you trying to teach Christians not to be involved with a local congregation of believers? Or just the Madison Church of Christ and churches with instrumental music? If you think Christians are not to assemble with other Christians for communion, etc., how do you understand verses like Acts 2:41-47 where it describes the newly converted/baptized as remaining or "continuing daily with one accord?" And what about Hebrews 10:25 on "not" forsaking the assembling of the saints? Just like confusing readers on the matter of the Holy Spirit being the third person in the Godhead, this appears to be another matter for which you are twisting the Scriptures and confusing readers and students of Scripture.

Stan 4:16
Am I therefore having my messages blocked on Concerned Members, because I tell you the truth? happy.gif

Galatians 4:16
Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 6 2017, 10:10 PM 

I am not trying to do anything but to try to define:

The meaning of A Church of Christ as Ekklesia or Synagogue
And Worship.

If they cannot define those then look around for another group.

Heb. 10:23 Let us hold fast the PROFESSION of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

homolog-ia
Suntheke according to the covenant,

Everyone can speak the same things if they speak the LOGOS as Regulative Principle.

1Cor. 1:10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all SPEAK the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

Heb. 10:24 And let us consider ONE ANOTHER to provoke unto love and to good works:
Heb. 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

Forsaking does not mean the Discipling Group on Friday night just after you get home exhausted: after all the concept of the assembly is REST which pointed to refreshing as Skhole.

egkata-leipO , Leave behind a child: A.leave behind, LIKE e. to kentron, OR stinger of a bee 2. leave in the lurch, abandon.
leave residual symptoms OR TO BE LEFT BEHIND IN A RACE.

Does your group send out the mob squad if I miss Wednesday night? You do know that the command and example was for the groups to "come together (synagogue) on the first day of the week." Sorry, I cannot make the daily trip to Jerusalem.

You cannot forsake a SYNAGOGUE which has forsaken the covenant and outlawed the OF YOURSELVES authority for assembling

The ASSEMBLY is called the Ekklesia which had a ONE PIECE PATTERN just like the synagogue.

Assemblying episun-agoge, hē, A.gathering or being gathered together, LXX 2 Ma.2.7, 2 Ep.Thess.2.1

Now, brothers, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and our gathering together to him, we ask you

Exhorting paraka^leō , II. call in, send for, summon Att. fut. -kalō, later III. exhort, encourage
2. summon one's friends

Even Gentiles were wise unto Salvation because they attended the Synagogue on the Sabbath: Sabbath means REST and not a day of "worship" rituals.

Acts 15:21 For Moses of old time
.....hath in every city
.....them that PREACH him,
.....being READ in the synagogues every sabbath [REST] day.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Jan 6, 2017 10:50 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 6 2017, 10:13 PM 

Just like confusing readers on the matter of the Holy Spirit being the third person in the Godhead, this appears to be another matter for which you are twisting the Scriptures and confusing readers and students of Scripture.

Are you confused because "I" deny that the Spirit OF God is one of the three heads of God: John Mark Hicks say that "they" are three, separated centers of consciousness which must be three heads.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: "The Holy Spirit Movement": Feminists-Effeminate Part A

January 8 2017, 11:15 AM 

Everyone wants to hide from the Gender thread so I will move back to the Holy Spirit Movement which is the TITLE of the Apostates who have slithered into control in most of the original Bible Colleges. Lusting to be Universities probably wants them to be universalists EXCEPT the people they fleeced to get new Sheep Skins.

History and the Feminists and Effeminate "doctors of the Law" who, says Jesus, take away the key to knowledge, is/are the Source of the trinity demanding father, mother (spirit, dove) and little helpless son as well as the adoption of the "Androgynous Worship Leader" absolutely the pattern of the worship of the Babylonian Mother of Harlots. Amos and John calls them "fruits" and sorcerers who HAD once deceived the whole world. They are ANY religious craftsman or technician, singers, instrument players and participants in the Hieros gamos. That is the EVE story worshipped as the mother of gods and the true mediatrix. The 'piping' sounds of the millstone marks the GRINDERS who were also prostitutes or concubines. Their fate The Spirit OF Christ laid out in Isaiah 30 is to be cast out and washed out "like dung" proven by the musical ministers (always female in a more decent society for heaven's sake) Jesus ejected because they knew they had a role in any "god's" work.

The Christian Baptist 4, May 1827

[linked image]

Part B to follow shortly. Lipscomb as the father-mother of the Three Separate Godhead is still fueled by John Mark Hicks who tries to subvert Campbell.

Here is the Mother GoddesseS

[linked image]

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Jan 8, 2017 12:23 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Campbell debunking LU and the trinity part B

January 9 2017, 4:08 PM 

[linked image]
It is logical that the RIGHT HAND of God sits at the RIGHT HAND of God.

Heb. 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
1Pet. 3:22 Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

It is Jesus at the Right hand of God and not God at the right hand of God.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Jan 9, 2017 4:17 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Cmapbell-Restoration Movement Trinity Part C

January 11 2017, 11:26 AM 

We have noted that music is derived from mystery meaning "to make the lambs dumb before the slaughter." For about 16 years the enemies of the WORD, Logos or regulative principle have attempted to sink the CM ship by loading it down with inanity. It was prophesied and fulfilled that the Jacob-cursed and God-abandoned Levites would "play" or "mock" Jesus with literal musical instruments and taunting Him. Jude spoke of the Mount Sinai Instrumental-Trinitarian-Perverted idolatry at Mount Sinai. The Word or Logos outlaws the idle bantering of people who get upset with the Word.

LU and probably all of the once-Christian universities and FORUMS which silence the Word use embarassing musical performance as a preamble to repudiating the hands which fed them and not able to speak the Word in a masculine-spiritual form.

John Mark Hicks and the Forumites repeat the line where Alexender Campbell stated He had no objection to the Trinity because of its Jargon. The will not and probably cannot reveal the REST OF THE STORY.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

Re: Cmapbell-Restoration Movement Trinity Part C

January 12 2017, 10:54 AM 

Ken said:

Everyone wants to hide from the Gender thread so I will move back to the Holy Spirit Movement which is the TITLE of the Apostates who have slithered into control in most of the original Bible College...

Sarge said: Ken you were the first to derail the GENDER thread. You need to get back to basics.

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

Re: Cmapbell-Restoration Movement Trinity Part C

January 13 2017, 4:36 AM 

Ken, give me 40!

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 12 3 4 5 6 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter