Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Thank you everyone

April 1 2016, 9:06 PM 

There are many parallels to the NEVER MUSICAL passages which in fact OUTLAW making melody WITH a harp. I will post Romans 15 which is the same as the Spirit OF Christ in Isaiah 58 etc.

It is amoral and beyond redemption to say that God COMMANDS instrumental praise and be purpose driven to sow discord to force the issue when there is no command, example or remote inference of group singing with or without instruments. We grownups do not do that even with a law if we are sincere that we are Disciples of Christ.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Apr 1, 2016 9:10 PM

Respond to this message   
NCP
(no login)

Dianna, Run! Stay in a local Church!

April 2 2016, 11:24 AM 

Galatians 5:7-12(NIV)

7 You were running a good race. Who cut in on you to keep you from obeying the truth? 8 That kind of persuasion does not come from the one who calls you. 9 “A little yeast works through the whole batch of dough.” 10 I am confident in the Lord that you will take no other view. The one who is throwing you into confusion, whoever that may be, will have to pay the penalty. 11 Brothers and sisters, if I am still preaching circumcision, why am I still being persecuted? In that case the offense of the cross has been abolished. 12 As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and emasculate themselves!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: The Amorality of Modern Church Worship

April 2 2016, 11:59 AM 

I agree but remember that elders are restricted to "teaching that which has been taught" so if they do not then you have more right than they. Paul silenced BOTH male and female other than the one-piece pattern "so that WE might all be saved (kept safe) and "come to a knowledge of the truth." That is the one-piece pattern: anything else is cultish.

If you look around you will find people their Hannukah is called Hyakinthia the beloved in light. This is the Hyacinthus below. Jesus refuted all of the Jewish festivals for instance by saying I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD. The Babylon Talmud ooozing into some colleges and churches is part of the amorality. God turned the Jews over to worship the starry host (acts 7) because of instrumental-trinitarian idolatry. This is the MARK of all of the musical worship teams which get marked up pretty severely.

As we know from myth, Apollon with his disc (ie the sun) accidentally struck Hyakinthos, and the paian was believed to have been part of his attempts to bring back the youth and save him from mortal death. For this reason the paian is particularly important during this festival, most especially on this day as far as I see it. Heliguennia on the other hand marks the longest day of the year, when the light of the sun is utterly victorious over the night. Thus we celebrate Helios Eleutherios, Helios the god who is freeing, for the sun it at the very pinnacle of its strength today.

Rubel Shelly and Lucado want us to begin thinking of the S.O.N god as the S.U.N.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Apr 2, 2016 12:16 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 2 2016, 1:53 PM 

Romans 14 outlaws any doubtful disputation which does not edify or educate. It is always necessary to refute the common pagan views which included the Jews after they were turned over to worship the starry host.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login dianna01)

Finding answers

April 2 2016, 3:17 PM 

When I was young I remember people at church talking about Rock and Roll, and they would say that it was "devil music". I couldn't figure out why, and no one seemed to be able to explain why. Since coming to this site and Piney.com, I now have an answer. Also, I had questions about certain verses, and what did they refer to:

How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the Lord is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain. (‭Jeremiah‬ ‭8‬:‭8‬ KJV)
What were they lying or vain about?
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. (‭John‬ ‭4‬:‭24‬ KJV)
Why do we worship God with our physical bodies, in the assembly?
Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet, Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest? (‭Acts‬ ‭7‬:‭48-49‬ KJV)
What does this mean and why did Soloman build a temple?

There were many other questions I had, and now I have a better understanding. I'm still a disciple and have much to learn.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Finding answers

April 2 2016, 6:09 PM 

A Christian is a DISCIPLE. A Disciple is a STUDENT. Jesus said go make DISCIPLES. He did not say GO but build houses by human hands so you can WORSHIP with the WORKS of human hands. The unique, well defined worship concept from the Church in the wilderness is to give your attention to READING the Word for doctrine and Comfort.

A musical instrument is a machine for doing hard work (ERGON) or to enable WRATH or and ORGE.

Jesus said that was the Little Flock the Father had given Him OUT OF the World order.
It IS SECTARIAN: It is the WAY that is called a SECT or a Road very narrow and fools cannot even stumble into it.

I really became a student when I used to skip out when the preacher began self exhibiting and speaking out of his own head or "out of his head speaking."

what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest? (‭Acts‬ ‭7‬:‭48-49‬ KJV)

People with a Phd in Bible and the Head of the Bible department and preachers can fleece the flock so we CAN BUILD A HOUSE TO WORSHIP GOD and, I insist, CANNOT grasp that verse.

Isn't that the spookiest thing you ever heard?

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Apr 2, 2016 6:36 PM

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

April 3 2016, 6:49 PM 

I like your fourth paragraph here.

Cut the preacher off like a radio and start reading the Bible.

The prophets always complained about those who exalt the church worship while they ignored commands of the law.

"Not everyone who says to me Lord, Lord, shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he that does the will of my Father in heaven."

This include the "free grace" advocates who have descended on the church.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 3 2016, 8:00 PM 

Here is a kinder-gentler picture of the graces: they were tripple goddesses of ugliness. However GRACE hath appeared TEACHING us to deny whatever is on the show and tell program. I hate to tell you but THESE GRACES ARE NOT FREE!

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
NCP
(no login)

Wake UP!

April 3 2016, 10:14 AM 

2 Timothy 4:3-4 (NIV)

3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

Respond to this message   
Dianna
(Login dianna01)

Waking up!

April 3 2016, 2:14 PM 

Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. (‭Philippians‬ ‭2‬:‭12‬ KJV)

I make mistakes, but I'm not too arrogant or proud to not go back and correct them. I know when I hear fluff and when I hear the gospel being preached. I love The Lord, and want nothing more but to do his will. I will let no man or woman intimidate me away from the truth. I also love my fellow believers and my enemies. I forgive all men, as The Lord has forgiven me.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. (‭Ephesians‬ ‭6‬:‭12‬ KJV)

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

As in Progressive Worship Legalism, Patternism

April 3 2016, 12:08 PM 

The self-pleasure outlawed in Romans 14-15 so we can USE ONE MIND AND ONE MOUTH TO SPEAK THAT WHICH IS WRITTEN FOR OUR LEARNING IS THE SCENIC OR SELF-EXHIBITION which is defined by the Greeks and Paul as selling your body at retail.

[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The First Pattern for the assembly of the godly

April 3 2016, 3:43 PM 

Before the fall from grace because of instrumental and trinitarian idolatry, the people had stopped listening to God and demanded that Moses be their mediator. Moses and Paul in 2 Cor 3 said that they would be blind and deaf until ANOTHR PROPHET LIKE ME COMES. Both Moses and Jesus were Elohim in the sense of being rulers: Jesus was a Prophet, Priest and King.

The leaders of the tribes were not religious leaders.

Moses described a system for the EDUCATION and guidance of very small groups: these were vocational.

Jesus just flat forgot to define anyone beyond the elders as pastor-teachers. A pastor teaches the lambs and never gets violent with them. FEEDING is the only purpose of a local assembly. The absolute pattern commanded, exampled, inferred and practiced was that the people ASSEMBLED THEMSELVES with the CENI to Preach the Word by Reading the Word. Paul places the discipline upon the leaders who refuse to teach the Word as the limit of their ruling and disciples listen to the Word and watch the outcome of the Shepherd's life. The elders of the civil and religious synagogue and ekklesia did not reach beyond thee assembly.

Notice that this is still under the Patriarchal dispensation when the RESOURCE was The Book of The Covenant which had no "worship gatherings" beyond "being a blessing to all nations."

The lambs almost never sow discord.

[linked image]

The groups of 10 define the synagogue where 10 heads of households gathered in their local area to hear the word PREACHED by being READ. There was no Law of Moses or Laws of the God-abandoned Kings set over us existed as the end of the road for the Jews. These local assemblies were not permitted to use any teaching resource which had not been WRITTEN in the Book of the Covenant and Later what Moses handed down as inspired.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Apr 3, 2016 3:45 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 3 2016, 3:54 PM 

Dianne's Wrestling. Notice that Ephesians comes after Ephesians 5 where with almost no exception those who Rule over think that:

SPEAK that which is written for our learning
Means SING that which is written by the "praise leaders." One of those ancient bad occupations.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 3 2016, 4:53 PM 

The progressives are in deep coals when they refuse to dialog or even get a bit violent just for showing them what they certainly missed in school.

Those Paul about causing discord are always those who "see godliness as a means of financial gain or occupation." They get brittle when you show them the fork in the road they have taken and can probably never retreat.

2Th. 3:6 Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.

Who are those who walk disorderly? First, they violate all of the commands to just teach that which has been taught. Secondly, Paul makes it clear.

2Th. 3:7 For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you;
2Th. 3:8 Neither did we eat any man’s bread for nought; but wrought with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you:
2Th. 3:9 Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an EXAMPLE unto you to follow us.
2Th. 3:10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

Paul said that they should be MARKED and sorry if it hurts:

2Th. 3:14 And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.
2Th. 3:15 Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login dianna01)

Enemies

April 3 2016, 6:54 PM 

I don't believe I have any enemies, and should have said "others who consider me their enemy", I hope I have none of those, but if I do then I still love them, and want only the best for them. If I can help them come to truth, I will do as God commands me.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Enemies

April 3 2016, 7:26 PM 

The man Paul says to mark is not the audience but;

Th. 3:7 For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you;
2Th. 3:8 Neither did we eat any man’s bread for nought; but wrought with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you:

Those who are hired do not have the authority to either discipline or lecture. However, if quoting Scripture does not do the trick then you have no further obligation.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Apr 3, 2016 7:40 PM

Respond to this message   
NCP
(no login)

Turn Piney Off and Read the Bible

April 3 2016, 9:52 PM 

◄ 1 Peter 1 ►
New International Version

1Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ,

To God’s elect, exiles scattered throughout the provinces of Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia and Bithynia, 2who have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to be obedient to Jesus Christ and sprinkled with his blood:

Grace and peace be yours in abundance.

Praise to God for a Living Hope

3Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you, 5who through faith are shielded by God’s power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time. 6In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. 7These have come so that the proven genuineness of your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. 8Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, 9for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls.

10Concerning this salvation, the prophets, who spoke of the grace that was to come to you, searched intently and with the greatest care, 11trying to find out the time and circumstances to which the Spirit of Christ in them was pointing when he predicted the sufferings of the Messiah and the glories that would follow. 12It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things.

Be Holy

13Therefore, with minds that are alert and fully sober, set your hope on the grace to be brought to you when Jesus Christ is revealed at his coming. 14As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. 15But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; 16for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy."

17Since you call on a Father who judges each person’s work impartially, live out your time as foreigners here in reverent fear. 18For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors, 19but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect. 20He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake. 21Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God.

22Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for each other, love one another deeply, from the heart.b 23For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God. 24For,

“All people are like grass,

and all their glory is like the flowers of the field;

the grass withers and the flowers fall,

25but the word of the Lord endures forever.

Respond to this message   
DMH
(Login dianna01)

Camera 's in my house?

April 4 2016, 11:58 AM 

You probably would be surprised NCP, just how I do read the bible...

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. (‭2 Timothy‬ ‭2‬:‭15‬ KJV)

And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. (‭2 Peter‬ ‭1‬:‭5-8‬ KJV)

As I've said I am a disciple of Christ, I have much to learn...

Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered. (‭Luke‬ ‭11‬:‭52‬ KJV)

Respond to this message   
NCP
(no login)

DMH, "TMI" !

April 5 2016, 9:18 AM 

"But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it."

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: DMH, &quot;TMI&quot; !

April 5 2016, 11:03 AM 

1Pet. 1:10 ¶ Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:
1Pet. 1:11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit OF Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 511 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter