Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Dianna
(Login dianna01)

Scholarship

April 5 2016, 11:52 AM 

If a boy can go to college to learn to be a preacher, what is wrong with the other members studying the same things they should be taught? Aren't we all to spread the gospel? Can you give me scriptural reasons why I am doomed to ignorance? Does the preacher have a duty to teach all he knows? What if the colleges start leaving off some of the information that is crucial to understand the time and place, and how words were used in ancient times. What if the colleges start teaching these innocent young boys narrative theology, where evil becomes good, and good becomes evil? I have been studying the bible daily. As well as spreading the gospel. I have developed a spiritual relationship with my Heavenly Father, and I must worship him in truth. Maybe, I have given TMI, but is that really any of your concern, when you won't even identify yourself? I have not mentioned names , just situations. I am concerned for my fellow congregants, and the gradualism that is creeping in to our assembly. I love every member of my fellowship, and sometimes we may say or do something that wasn't meant to be disrespectful. I am passionate about The Lord and the words he died to give to us!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Scholarship

April 5 2016, 1:21 PM 

You will have noticed that there are two groups: most people sit like owls on a log and an elder or two who get violent when you quote the text and post the way words were used and the actual Classics and other literature to back it up.

A Christian is a Disciple of Christ with that which Christ commanded in the Prophets and Apostles as the only TEXTBOOK. Jesus didn't sent pickpockets out to set up "worship centers" where they pretend that their songs and sermons and picking of pockets IS worship.

Worship from the church in the wilderness onward for the godly class was to "give attendance to the reading of the Word and meditating on that." That does NOT mean singing Twila Paris and making melody upon a voice or harp.

Anything beyond being A School of Christ defined by "sabbath" and "baptismos" is a cult where the preacher is chained to the pulpit to keep everyone else out of the holy place.
We are washed with water INTO the Word or into the School of Christ: there we obey the command to "Rest and Learn of Me."

So be aware that Jesus speaks of a Little Flock God gave Him and it IS SECTARIAN: it is the WAY that is called a SECT, the Road or the PATTERN.

John 17:14 I have given them thy WORD; and the world hath hated them, because they are not OF the world, even as I am not of the world.
John 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the WORLD, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
John 17:16 They are not OF the world, even as I am not OF the world.
John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy TRUTH: thy WORD is truth.
John 17:18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

To SANCTIFY is to purify and SET ASIDE in a place free from contamination: those OF the World want to UNITE with the World.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Making the Lambs Dumb

April 4 2016, 12:49 PM 

Dianne is one of those brave women who grasps that the self-exhibition ROLES have no authority.

Paul told both men and women to pray that both be peaceable and silent: all of the men in the synagogue knew that a senior leader STOOD UP to read the Word and then decently and in order SAT DOWN. Jesus EXAMPLED that and and showed up in the local synagogue ONCE A WEEK. Otherwise, His PATTERN was to GO without the latest golden chariot. One of my old "investment" collectors claims that HE is the authoritative teacher. Right on time, God smacked him with voodoo drums and turned out the lamps.

However, after that commanded, exampled and historically grasped ONE READING ASSEMBLY each REST day, both men and women have the commanded duty to teach anyone who can tolerate that which is written for our learning. This AC or After Computer age of the KAIROS or satellite planters, DISCIPLES understand that the only real way to GO and TEACH has been provided for anyone with at least one good finger.

If the WORD or Regulative Principle is going to be taught then know that the SCHOLARS have made themselves dumb and blind because someone sold them a Simony Degree actually claiming that they now have spiritual gifts to READ BEYOND THE SACRED PAGES.

There is no greater abomination than people standing in their holy places Purpose Driven not to even "sing" the Bible Text. All of the evidence shows that the "singing in the holy places" have "become howling" because they starved everyone for lack of the WORD and God says "I will not pass by here again." I wouldn't look for any Sackcloth and Ashes Workshops.

[linked image]

Those devices used to attack a holy God are:

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Who is to be MARKED Part Two

April 5 2016, 10:49 PM 

Part of the ethical troublers in Zion is that once the elders hire them they assume that they have a SENIOR ROLE. One of my once preachers assumes that since the elders called him back that he has been given full authority and that must be the case. A godly preachers until he is dead is still a disciple. No preacher has have ever gotten into trouble by just teaching that which is written for our learning. And elder is not APT if he does not "teach that which HAS been taught." From Genesis to Revelation and long after the Reformation they question God for not ever connecting musical speech which hinders learning to the assembly of the GODLY: that excluded thee Civil-Military-Clergy whom God abandoned to worship the Starry host: the Levites prophesying with instruments was soothsaying-sorcery and it was DAVID and not God who commanded that the instrumental Noise BEGIN only during the never-commanded burnt offerings of goats instead of the usual infant.

That gives unfaithful and post-Biblical preachers the presumed right to discipline those who feed them. We have noted one of Paul's warning and Mark 16 is another one often used to intimidate those who dare to try to even discuss the Bible. Donnie's elders wrote up a little book which commanded that no one contact the elders unless it was A SALVATION ISSUE.

[linked image]

According to Philo, the gods of the pagans exploit this weakness of men. For the sake of a better effect, and with the intention of more easily cheating their devotes, that they have set their lies to melodies, rhythms and meters..

http://www.piney.com/MailSerLucian.html

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Apr 5, 2016 10:57 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The CENI inclusive-exclusive for the one day School

April 12 2016, 5:42 PM 

The ABOMINATION is destroying the REST Jesus died to give to US to prevent YOU from riding the widows and hard-working honest people. This is one of the examples of CENI:

Matt. 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said,
.....I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth,
.....because thou hast hid these things from the WISE and prudent,
.....and hast revealed them unto babes.

Those from whom God HIDES specifically the Doctors of the law:

Sophos , ē, on, A. skilled in any handicraft or art, clever, harmatēlatas s. Pi.P.5.115, cf. N.7.17; “kubernētēs” A.Supp.770; “mantis” [LOCUST] Id.Th.382; “oiōnothetas” S.OT484 (lyr.); of a sculptor, E.Fr.372; even of hedgers and ditchers, Margites Fr.2; but in this sense mostly of poets and musicians, Pi.O.1.9, P.1.42, 3.113; en kithara s. E.IT1238
etc.; also en oiōnois, kithara,

The Margites are the Magos

Margit-ēs , ou, ho, (margos) Margites, i. e.
A.madman, hero of a mock-heroic poem of the same name, ascribed to Homer, Arist.Po.1448b30, etc.

Back before the Post-Literate period decent people knew not to subject anyone to repeated arousal, laded burden or self-pleasure because.

Plat. Laws 792e I should assert further—were it not that it would be taken as a jest—that women with child, above all others, should be cared for during their years of pregnancy, lest any of them should indulge in repeated and intense pleasures or pains, instead of cultivating, during the whole of that period, a cheerful, bright and calm demeanor.

Drugs induced by loud music and induce premature labor!!

Luss-a^ has the same meaning as David's HALAL frenzy when he went naked with the girls while playing and dancing, such as was caused by the gods, of Bacchic [wineskins] frenzy,

1Sam. 21:13 And he changed his behaviour before them, and feigned himself mad in their hands, and scrabbled on the doors of the gate, and let his spittle fall down upon his beard.

Matt. 11:26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.
Matt. 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father:
.....and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father;
.....neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son,
.....and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

Only by obedience at baptism as a REQUEST for A good conscience or A holy spirit does God give DISCIPLES the authority to read BLACK text on WHITE paper.

Matt. 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden,
.....and I will give you rest.
Matt. 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and LEARN of me;
..... for I am meek and lowly in heart:
.....and ye shall find REST unto your souls.
Matt. 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

PAUO has the same meaning as SABBATH which is the OPPOSITE to attending a "religious observation" to which the kingdom does not come. REST or SABBATH is that day to do nothing or ATTEND A SCHOOL. No godly person was peritted to travel to the temple on the Sabbath to engage in congregational worship. The outlawed WORD included "sending out ministers of God."

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: The Amorality of Modern Church Worship

April 12 2016, 8:42 PM 

Isn't it Amoral to make the lambs WORK with all-week programs claiming that with THEIR money they can make the church GROW?

But, the meaning of the Christian System is that it is an UMBRELLA or a hiding place or a Safe House to protect the Little Flock from the Dances of the Goats just as the synagogue protected the godly Jews FROM whatever went on at the temple which was the HEADQUARTERS of a Civil-Military-Clergy complex repudiated by Christ in the Prophets.

REST like SABBATH just means STOP IT including the laded burden or the self pleasure which intends to create spiritual anxiety through religious observations. Being SAVED always means KEPT SAFE FROM SOMETHING and no one asks from what does grace through faithfulness keep us SAFE FROM.

Libertarians claim that freedom or liberty is THEIR liberty to impose whatever they wish beyond the CORE laws. Spiritual Covenants are defined as for the laity (laos, domos) EXCLUSIVE and safe FROM the Priests and Levites.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 17 2016, 11:52 AM 

Scripture proves over and over that because of instrumental-trinitarina idolatry at Mount Sinai that God turned the virtual and theological "Jews" over to worship the starry host. The Levite's prophesying with instruments was-is soothsaying often interchanged with sorcery: the musical group in the end-time Babylon (Revelation 17-18) are called sorcery.

Sorcery or witchcraft is using any of they hypocritic arts such as rhetoric, singing, playing instruments or acting to IMPOSE your will over the rational-spiritual mind.

That is why all of the "instrument" passages speak of disrupting your God-given mind in order to take away your property, your time or the Christ-bought REST with BURNING. That is not so much God's punishment for violating a LAW as the sign or MARK of found LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE. Their tongues are tied and they will never give an account.

Because the Jews, Phoenicians, Assyrians went in procession with PIPES to burn infants in the HOLOCAUST presided over by the Levites, The Spirit OF CHRIST affirms.

Is. 30:27 Behold, the name of the LORD cometh from far, burning with his anger, and the burden thereof is heavy: his lips are full of indignation, and his tongue as a devouring fire:
Is. 30:32 And in every place where the grounded staff shall pass, which the LORD shall lay upon him, it shall be with tabrets and harps: and in battles of shaking will he fight with it.

Acts 2:3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
James 3:5 Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!
James 3:6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

Of Asaph a Leader of the Levites cursed by Jacob an abandoned by God:

[linked image]
[linked image]

THEY ALL SAY: that God commanded Worship with singing and playing instruments.
GOD SAYS: David commanded the Levites to play loud instruments under the King and Commanders of the Army.

AND PAY THEM TOO
The Spirit OF Christ said DON'T give money for the FREE WATER OF THE WORD.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

May 20 2016, 4:23 AM 

Scripture's valid point:
The obsession with grace, to the ignoring of the workmanship of the Christian (See Ephesians 2:8-11), has led to latitudinal behavior and a pathetic answer to "Why would Jesus do?" (WWJD). Clearly the passage says that if we are "saved by grace through faith" that we are the workmanship of God.

(I'm going to comment briefly because of time constraints.)

The KJV renders: "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:" (Ephesians 2:8). Notice: "are ye saved" [only in the "present tense"].

There are many other translations that render the expression in other forms, e.g., "saved you" ["past tense"] or "you have been saved" [present perfect tense], etc.

Taking into account the context in the following verse (v. 10), the expression in the past tense ("saved") or in the present perfect tense ("have been saved") is very significant in making the contrast between:

(1) our initial conversion through repentance and baptism [when past sins were remitted]
--------------------- AND ---------------
(2) the Christian's current status [continuous salvation after baptism].

The context in verses 8 and 9 (by grace through faith; not of works) is applicable to the process in which one outside of Christ became a Christian. Indeed, "by grace through faith and without works" makes sense.

However, the context in verse 10 ("for we are his workmanship") clearly explains what the Christian's status (post-baptism) should be, i.e., the Christian is to DO GOOD WORKS, even though he is still under God's grace. But God's grace is not to be abused. Romans 5:1 states: "Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?"

It is no longer by faith only in Christian living.

James 2 clearly states that the Christian is to do good works. "Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. ... Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only." (James 2:17,24)

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

May 20 2016, 12:48 PM 

Because they will not or cannot read the beginning of Ephesians 2 they do not know and perhaps cannot know that saved means SAFE or kept safe based on Grace "which teaches us to avoid the grace-only liberties" and FAITHFULNESS as long as we live.

We are SAVED FROM those people defined in the "what is the meaning of is is" in Paul's complete statement.

Respond to this message   
Dr. Peter Boghossian
(Login DrPeterBoghossian)

Faith

May 21 2016, 1:15 PM 

Is instrumental music a sin? Is the Church of Christ the only true church? Is the Church of Christ's Five Acts of Worship and the Five Finger Plan of Salvation correct? At this time, none of this matters. What matters is faith. Faith comes before any thing else.

So . . . What is faith? Is faith pretending to know what you do not know? Is faith a belief without evidence and reason? Faith is . . .

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Faith

May 22 2016, 8:30 PM 

(1) Instrumental music in itself is not a sin. Having a piano or an organ in an auditorium or any place of gathering is not sinful. I have a piano at home, and I'm only a novice piano player myself (I play it very infrequently). My piano is an inanimate, lifeless object. It's incapable of committing a sin. (My answer is based on how the question was framed. happy.gif )

(2) The New Testament church of Christ is the only true church. I believe Christ founded or established His [the New Testament] church (Matt. 16:18-19; Acts 1;2).

(3) The "Acts of Worship," regardless of how many, is not uncommon among different religious bodies. Christian worship is not specifically defined in the New Testament. The individual Christian's worship of God the Father is what's important between God and the believer. In the "congregational" worship sense, we can only scripturally pattern that after the synagogue type of worship which consisted mainly of reading the Scripture and prayer. An example of a New Testament form of gathering is found in Acts 20:7ff. There was the "breaking of bread" and Paul's teaching. (Giving on the 1st day of the week was a matter of convenience.) One thing for certain: THERE WAS NO MUSICAL WORSHIP and THERE WAS NO "WORSHIP LEADER" in sight.

(4) Depending on the number of fingers one has, the fingering method was effective in remembering the CONVERSION process. For example, hearing, faith (belief) and repentance, etc. precede baptism; baptism precedes the remission of sins and the receiving of a holy [opposite of unholy] spirit (or refreshing or a clear conscience).

(5) No, faith precedes baptism; and forgiveness of (past) sins in CONVERSION does not occur prior to baptism. After conversion, faith is dead without works of righteousness.

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

May 22 2016, 9:39 PM 

Dr, are you familiar with 1 Corinthians chapter 1 where to the Greeks, the cross is foolishness?

Are you aware that one solid way to overcome an adversary is through sacrifice and suffering?

Are you a Darwinian who believes in survival of the fittest, close to Nazism?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

May 22 2016, 10:24 PM 

Doc all institutional "worship centers" have at least five ACTS of worship. The progressives among churches of Christ insist on KEEPING the five acts and then adding two or three more with HIRED clergy (parasites) to perform them.

Unless you have REQUESTED A holy spirit or A good conscience, consciousness or a CO-PERCEPTION you will just look silly not able to read BLACK text on BROWN Paper.

If one can READ they will see right there in Genesis that the serpent was a musical enchanter(ess).
Prophecy says that Messiah will be musically mocked by the encompassing DOGS or Catamites: They musically mocked Jesus to the foot of the old rugged cross.

The Babylon mother of harlots (the original one) will use lusted after fruits as speakers, singers or instrument players. John calls them SORCERERS and says that they WILL BE CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

Worship means to fall on your face when you grasp that God is God and we are not. Worship is IN THE SPIRIT a place and not IN THE FLESH and the only worship concept is to GIVE HEED TO THE READING OF THE WORD. We worship whatever we give our attention. The synagogue or church had only one act: Standing up to READ the Word and then SITTING DOWN for discussion. But if churches of Christ were wrong all of the time that would not permit giving vent to a historic document which will never be read unless you GIVE WAY and OBEY. That is demonstratedover and over by the things the scholars write.

This short epistle might be wrong but it is enough to mock those who say there is nothing against making instrumental noises when Jesus invites the LITTLE FLOCK outside the groups to LEARN OF ME. Especially since they cannot find a command, example or remote inference of God calling the godly people out of their REST to engage in group singing with or without instruments.

[linked image]

All religious terms or names of instrument point to enchanting or to sorcery: From Nimrod to modern medical science it has always been known that "evil men set their lies to melodies to deceive the simple." Or that music so disables the RATIONAL mind that preachers can slip in false teachings which the fleecee will swear at the steak house that THAT was his idea all along. They will even call you a liar for repeating what the preacher said. Did I tell you that I fell in love with Michael Jackson before my girls in unision, "Dadeee, he's a guy."

Musicians even standing in the holy places have to appear and sound gender ambidextrous.

Respond to this message   
Curly
(no login)

Welcome Back

May 23 2016, 8:33 AM 

Good to have Scripture back on the Forum. I never believed the rumors about you and that Community Church? Just kidding! 😃

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

May 23 2016, 6:32 PM 

HEARING the Gospel comes before personal faith. Baptism gives one A holy spirit or A good conscience. If one cannot grasp that the abomination defined beginning in Deuteronomy is any kind of rhetorical or musical performance when the ONLY reason for the assembly beginning in the wilderness was to REST, READ AND REHEARSE or memorize a supply of Scripture to speak and meditate on until the next appointed hour ONE WEEK later.

If you simply believe that a piano is falling on your head you will get smashed. If you TRUST that the warning is true you will JUMP without debating about it. If you get burned because you cannot read then you fail to grasp that the power is in the gospel or THE FAITH OF JESUS CHRIST which is in contrast to THE LAW OF MOSES.

Once you believe you have the power to become a child of God:

Acts 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

Faith never remits sins so people who believe in "faith only" are still in their sins

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

May 26 2016, 12:21 PM 

The Church of Christ (the Rock) in the wilderness had no STAFF beyond the teacher of very small groups and the Tithe was Babylonish imposed to support the Civil-Military-Clergy.

The Church exampled by Jesus and commanded and exampled by ALL of Scripture, had no INSTITUTIONS, no staff and therefore the "Law of Giving" is a lie because it calls Paul a liar and finances men who ASSUME that you don't know how to PREACH the Word by READING the Word. They then make you Tower of Babylon or the WatchTower serfs and the clergy the Lord of the Manor with bunches of Field Bosses.

It is a fact that modern Towers of Babylon (ie at Jerusalem Christ calls Sodom) cannot exist to bloat and gloat that THEY are the only true church even when they lie about God and to God and elders who are NOT APT.

Preaching for pay? "Give money to make poor pious youths learned clergy, or vain pretenders to erudition; and they pray that they may preach to you; yes, and pay them too.

Was there ever such a craft as priestcraft? No, it is the craftiest of all crafts. It is so crafty that it obtains by its craft the means to make craftsmen, and then it makes the deluded support them!" (Campbell, Alexander, Christian Baptist, Dec. 1, 1823, Vol. 1, p. 91).

"Those who lord it over the people will soon begin to destroy Them. The word Balaam means 'the destroyer of the people.' If we turn back to the history of this strange figure as recorded in the book of Numbers we find that which clarifies three passages in the New Testament where 'the error of Balaam' (Jude 11), 'the way of Balaam' (II Pet. 2:15) and 'the doctrine of Balaam' are discussed." (Barnhouse, D.G., Revelation, Zondervan, p. 54

It has been said: "From late Jewish sources we learn that rabbis were expected to support themselves by some form of labor. Rabbi Zadok said, "Make not of the Torah . . . a spade wherewith to dig . . . whosoever derives a profit for himself from the words of the Torah is helping his own destruction" (Pirqe 'Abot 4.7). Rabbi Gamaliel III declared, "An excellent thing is the study of the Torah combined with some secular occupation, for the labor by them both puts sin out of one's mind. All study of the Torah which is not combined with work will ultimately be futile and lead to sin" (Talmud Pirqe 'Abot 2.12 p 213). BUY THE BOOK
The Moral Maxims of the Sages of Israel: Pirkei Avot

Based on these texts it is commonly assumed that Paul learned his tentmaking as a pupil rabbi (see Jew, Paul the). Although Hock has questioned this assumption, there is good reason to accept it. Otherwise, how can we explain a member of the provincial elite having such a menial trade?" Title: Dictionary of Paul and His Letters, Edition: First Copyright: Copyright © 1993 by InterVarsity Christian Fellowship of the U.S.A. Printed in the United States of America. Electronic Edition STEP Files Copyright © 1997, Parsons Technology, Inc.

[linked image]

The PROGRESSIVES who live, move and have their being by convincing everyone that A NEW DAY HAS ARISEN to replace Christ ANOTHER DAY FOR REST from them are mocked in the internet especially the Androgynous Worship Team for which there is no exception: not even the Jacob-cursed and God-Abandoned and the NEW PATTERN for progressives.

That sucks up all of the money and energy from the honest evangelists WANTING to God out. I have noted that A New Day is the Kairos Time which speaks of the Greek ANTI Christ or Logos. That is why they mock and hold workshops of evil to debunk the Regulative Principle and mark themselves as ANTICHRISTS. There is no exception among Civil Greek society whose practices was to "tar and feather" and expel. Even those who claimed to be APOSTLES were given a few days to tell THEM what they didn't already know. The Role of Phoebe as an agent of the Greek Government but serving at Cenchrea (where there was no church institution) would get them a JOB or get them a ticket on the next ship passing through and out of Greece.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

A New Day, Kairos, Progressives Predestined

May 29 2016, 5:14 PM 

We have noted several time and Jesus definition of A Little Flock or the WAY that is called a SECT, Road or NARROW PATTERN has Him declare:

God hides from the wise or sophists: self-authoring songs or sermons, singers, instrument players or any act beyond REST and being A School of Christ.

Jesus said that He did not pray for the WORLD from which God HID truth in parables from the foundation of the world: He hid truth in plain sight.

The World is the Kosmos or the Ecumenical as the kingdom of Satan opposed to the "house" of God which is built or educated by the Prophets and Apostles. EDUCATION is the one piece pattern and the resource in the Prophets and Apostles is the FREE WATER OF THE WORD.

The little flock is mikros or amazingly tiny. The are called OUTSIDE of the masses to "Rest and Learn of Me." Those OF the World or earth Created are excluded.

The PROOF of Biblical Proportions is the MASSES of DIVERTED or REprogrammed says the diverted colleges is that There is not a command, example or remote inference of group singing with or without instruments from Genesis to Revelation and until long after the Reformation.

THEY, however, spread a FLOOD of stuff that Churches of Christ INVENTED not using instruments because they are ignorant and destructive .

The Bible is a FLOOD OF FACTS which resources religious instruments to what the Spirit OF Christ called the "singing and harp-playing prostitute in the garden of Eden. It ends with the lusted after fruits of the Babylon Mother of Harlots who as SORCERERS use ANY religious craftsman, singers or instrument players. John repeats the universal use of MUSIC to make the lambs dumb before the slaughter to telling God to "sit down and shut up" and also connected with BURNING. They will not and cannot understand because the Strongly Deluded believe their own lies and their Lying Wonders replace the WORD with speaking, singing or playing instruments. The BOAST of not having godly fear or reverence and cannot grasp that their God of GRACE is called A CONSUMING FIRE.

Because it IS of Biblical Proportions the clergy were ignorant because they had not listened to the Word being PREACHED by being READ in the SYNAGOGUE one time each week FREE OF CHARGE, true Disciples (students) are to rejoice and be glad.

Jay Guinn and the Wineskins.org are frantic trying to prove that they are right and Scripture is wrong by appealing to the Curse of the Monarchy as THEIR pattern for any kind of "music" in A School of the Word. The Godly Jews attended synagogue as SCHOOL and were quarantined from the sacrificial system NOTHING of which was commanded by God. There is no attempt to understand the story line because isolated quotes BECOME inspired to them.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

June 1 2016, 11:38 AM 

The CORE or BULL'S EYE THING which is probably a SALVATION ISSUE is the sudden loss of the ability to READ the TEXT and grasp that the PATTERN is to READ or SPEAK that which is written for our learning. INABILITY to "wrap their heads around" words like disciple as STUDENT is not so much the SIN as the MARK of those whom God has turned over to themselves. The ecumenical craze is really the task of the MUSES or LOCUSTS: they cannot harm those marked by the WORD in their own head or Spirit.

The Spirit OF Christ or God BREATHING into the prophets defines BLASPHEMY as despising the WORD by saying that God commanded something He did not. This ANOTHER DAY OF REST and not A New Day of panic-driven collecting the ecumenical is an extremely dangerous time. The message in Scripture which does not need applying as a weapon is to be SPOKEN or READ as the only way to mark false teachers who private interpret or "further expound" in song or sermon.

Elders who need to hire a Doctor of the Law are Purpose Driven to "take away the key to knowledge." Scribes and Pharisees as doctors are called HYPOCRITES names as speaking your own words especially for HIRE, singers, instrument players or any of the worshipful audience who can be attracted by anything but the WORD: this is reserved for the LITTLE FLOCK who are not OF THE WORLD as the kingdom of Satan.

People may be marked when they literally see as dyslectic spirit:

His NAME called be CALLED the Lord
really means
He WILL BE the Regulating Spirit which fills the universe.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Jesus will return during a Trumpet Quartet: real or virtual

June 4 2016, 6:54 PM 

After colleges became profiteers and "Simonizers" by training a host of young men not willing to defend their liberty, preaching became a LEARNED PROFESSION by men who were neither Disciples nor sacrificial. Many missionaries went back out but most saw that a Profession as Clergy--seeing godliness as a means of financial gain--and were not devoted not competent to resist groups which were already strong denominations often with a retirement plan if you did not cross the Organization Men.

One of the absolutes of the REST of Messiah defined inclusively and exclusively by the Spirit OF Christ in the prophets was that REST was not possible if you charged for the FREE WATER of the Word.

http://www.piney.com/Isaiah.55.Word.Spirit.html

Nor if you sought your own pleasure (jumping goats replacing feeding lambs) OR SPOKE YOUR OWN WORDS.

http://www.piney.com/Isaiah.58.html

ALL of the New Testament including Jesus builds or EDUCATES the Church by READING the Prophets and Apostles.

Jesus Christ is the promised redeemer-intercessor and those who were overwhelmed with SPIRIT or BREATH articulated THE WORD of God only. Listen up in the morning and see whether the ACT of reading reads a verse or two and the Preacher speaks about himself and his opinions NOT related to the ACTED OUT READING ACT.

Here are a couple of charts on Isaiah 59 which MARKS FOR AVOIDANCE anyone Who does not open the direct command and all examples to PREACH the WORD by READING the WORD for comfort and doctrine.

When you see the INVASION of the Praise Singers know that Amos and John identifies them as Lusted after Fruits whining out their new style of singing which is the BEAST with two leggs.

[linked image]

[linked image]

This last DAY and the Creation by Jesus as the Christ is

2Pet. 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers,
walking after their own lusts,

empaizo mock, delude, defraud of revenues, to sport in dances, Hedonais.

Aristophanes Thes 975 Chorus
Start off [970] while you sing to the god OF the lyre [Apollon] and to the chaste goddess armed with the bow. Hail! thou god who flingest thy darts so far, grant us the victory![Nike] The homage of our song is also due to Here, the goddess of marriage, [975] who interests herself in every chorus and guards the approach to the nuptial couch.

In SETTING AMBUSH Hdt. 4.134 but when I came here, I understood even better, watching them toying with us. [3] Now then, my advice is that at nightfall we kindle our campfires in the usual way, deceive those in our army who are least fit to endure hardship, and tether all our asses here, and ourselves depart, before the Scythians can march straight to the Ister to break up the bridge, or the Ionians take some action by which we may well be ruined.”

2Pet. 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
2Pet. 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the WORD of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
2Pet. 3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
2Pet. 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
2Pet. 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The Jewish Clergy in the First Advent were IGNORANT of the PROPHETS and therefore murdered their Messiah. Their FOLLY was failing to READ the Prophets in the Once a week SCHOOL of the Word: everything else is conspired to KEEP your eyes and ears OFF the Word. They are Purpose Driven: that is their PREdestiny according to Jude.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Jun 4, 2016 6:56 PM

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

Re: Jesus will return during a Trumpet Quartet: real or virtual

June 8 2016, 4:43 PM 

A preacher Sunday said that "change for the sake of change" was not worse than "the same for the sake of the same."

He mentioned that we can have the Lord's Supper at beginning or end of worship--that we could have three or four songs and then a prayer, or we have two or three prayers and then a song. That these changes were insignificant.

However, one would have to wonder if he said all that was REALLY on his mind.

He didn't mention how a trivial change as taking the Lord's table to the back of the building was undermining the significance of the communion.

Or how failing to mention baptism in the invitation was a change.

He said the screen in the worship was apparently okay as a change, because people didn't fight that. But he fails to mention that a screen fundamentally changes the nature of the worship.

Something so insignificant in his sight, might be really more marked than he thinks.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 511 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter