Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

Re: Different Priorities

June 14 2016, 12:16 PM 

Crosses were Assault Weapons still worshipped as the weapon of Satan's choice.

ISIS was the mother goddess worshipped at Mount Sinai with instrumental-trinitarian-perverted. Allah is defined as the MOON GODDESS. The female-feminists have invaded with Spiritual Formation using Ignatian Meditations or Lectio-Divina. They cannot grasp that the Antichrist of Pagans was DIVINA the thessalian witch.

Drawing down the Moon (also known as drawing down the Goddess) is a central ritual in many contemporary Wiccan traditions [Navigating the Winds]. During the ritual, a coven's High Priestess enters a trance and requests that the Goddess or Triple Goddess, symbolized by the Moon, enter her body and speak through her. The High Priestess may be aided by the High Priest, who invokes the spirit of the Goddess. During her trance, the Goddess speaks through the High Priestess.

They are in control of the BIG once-Christian colleges.

The Muses (Locusts) of Apollon and the mother goddess who may be male in a church near you are Purpose Driven to winnow the

They boast about INFILTRATING without vetting intending a hostile takeover.
They claim to walk and talk and gyrate in the NAME of Jesus.
They make a spectacle of Jesus by SELLING him as strutting-boasting Rhetoricians:
They conspire to present Jesus as singing, clapping, hand-waving, instrument bangers.

1Cor. 4:9 For I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed to death: for we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men.

2302. theatron, theh´-at-ron; from 2300; a place for public show (“theatre”), i.e. general audience-room; by implication, a show itself (figuratively): — spectacle, theatre.

2300. theaomai, theh-ah´-om-ahee; a prolonged form of a primary verb; to look closely at, i.e. (by implication) perceive (literally or figuratively); by extension to visit: — behold, look (upon), see. Compare 3700.

2301. theatrizo, theh-at-rid´-zo; from 2302; to expose as a spectacle: — make a gazing stock.

Heb. 10:33 Partly, whilst ye were made a gazingstock both by reproaches and afflictions; and partly, whilst ye became companions of them that were so used.

Nahum 3:4 Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot,
.....the MISTRESSES of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms,
.....and families through her witchcrafts.
Nahum 3:5 Behold, I am against thee, saith the LORD of hosts;
.....and I will discover thy skirts upon thy color,
.....and I will shew the nations thy nakedness,
.....and the kingdoms thy shame.
Nahum 3:6 And I will cast abominable filth upon thee,
.....and make thee vile, and will set thee as a GAZINGSTOCK.
Nahum 3:7 And it shall come to pass,
.....that all they that look upon thee shall flee from thee,

.....and say, Nineveh is laid waste: who will bemoan her?
.....whence shall I seek comforters for thee?

Jer. 48:36 Therefore mine HEART shall sound for Moab like pipes,
.....and mine heart shall sound like PIPES for the men of Kirheres:
.....because the riches that he hath gotten are perished.

Matt. 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

How about using the screen to post the Bible Text in context so we can all "use one mind and one mouth to speak that which is written for our learning."

The screen is often used to show lectures with instrumental accompaniment. David Young introduces his attacks on tv with pretty loud music--at least the two times I listened.

Psallo is justified because Alexander the Great PLUCKED his lyre to the shame of his father: the universal meaning is to seduce younger males who have had their hairs plucked. Paul warned about them.

Muslims hate christians because of their SPECTACLE called worship and their trinitarian polytheism.

Keeping your eyes on the screen PREVENTS you from keeping your eyes on Christ by giving attendance to THE WORD as the only spiritual worship word. David thought to awaken the Dawn (mother of Lucifer) with his lyre:

Hab. 2:19 Woe unto him that saith to the wood,
.....Awake; to the dumb stone,
.....Arise, it shall TEACH!
.....Behold, it is laid over with gold and silver,
.....and there is no BREATH at all in the midst of it.
Hab. 2:20 But the LORD is in his holy temple:
.....let all the earth keep silence before him.

ALL theatrical performers on stage and "pretend ministers" turn God and Jesus into GAZINGSTOCKS or THEATRICAL SPECTACLES. That is the MARK of lostness.

Tom Haddon proved that the Purpose Driven Cult is to "turn your church into a THEATER FOR HOLY ENTERTAINMENT."

God is making THEM the laughingstock even as they think they are adorable.

That's what Paul commanded of BOTH men and women "so that all might be SAFE and come to a knowledge of THE TRUTH." Evil men let wrath or and ORGY break out and women sold themselves as speaking for the gods in their music and wine induced madness. However, in all of the silence passages the MEANING of IS IS:

A Mediator speaks FOR God when APT elders follow the PATTERN of Teaching that which has been taught: you will never see that on the THEATER SCREEN.

1Tim. 2:5 For there ONE God,
and one mediator between God and men,
the MAN Christ Jesus;

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address on Jun 14, 2016 12:32 PM

Respond to this message   
(no login)

June 14 2016, 2:45 PM 

It's now commonplace for crosses and other Christian symbols to be banned from secular public places. The only objections to crosses and other Christian symbols I've heard of have been from "progressive" churches that removed them to make the "seekers" more comfortable and the environment less austere and less "churchy."

If CM favors "secularizing" churches by removing crosses and other Christian symbols, CM might as well join the lot of "progressive" churches as well as the "progressive" groups who favor removing the words "under God" from the Pledge of Allegiance.

Respond to this message   
(no login)

June 14 2016, 4:23 PM 

If removing crosses represents secularism, then those that place them in worship are reactionary.

So maybe we have a difference between secular churches and reactionary churches.

The progressive churches then are more secular in notation, while the reactionary churches have the crosses.

But I would judge the cross more on the basis of is it idolatrous, and would Christ carry around a cross and place it on buildings and on film.

I think not, since its description in 1 Corinthians 1 is abstract rather than concrete.

Maybe it's important what is in the heart, not the outward show.

Respond to this message   
(no login)

June 14 2016, 8:20 PM 

I would think that since it's more natural and commonplace for traditional churches to have crosses as Christian symbols, not as idols to worship, then removing those crosses would be reactionary in order not to "offend" seekers and the unchurched.

I've never heard of any congregation wherein the preacher instructed the people to bow down and worship crosses in the services. I've never heard of any Christian personally bowing down and worshipping a cross. So, railing against crosses stems from highly imaginative nitpickers in desperate need of finding fault.

Outside of objections from "progressive" churches, I've also never heard of Christians objecting to crosses in churches until those at CM did so. Since they abhor crosses, you'd think those people were vampires, especially coming from those CMers whose "waking" hours consume most of the night.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

Re: The Amorality of Modern Church Worship

June 14 2016, 4:24 PM 

Hyppolytus V Satan Worship:

as a church historian notes that the FRUIT Eve was seduced into and Adam went willingly was sodomy: this was the historical meaning or Halal or Praise Singing "making self vile." The threat that if you don't turn coward and run we will Rob you, Rape you and Rapture you.

The Jesus only or cross only people think that Paul said that I WILL JUST PREACH a crucified Jesus. In fact, Paul said that he would JUST KNOW a crucified Christ. Paul knew that He was sent to preach, suffer and die: he would fail if he just preached THE CROSS and failed to preach the gospel OF the Kingdom of Chrust which He PURCHASED by submitting to the cross. The cross is an ugly thing ugly people used to try to silence the WORDS of Jesus which are the LOGOS or Regulative Principle which excludes the imagination that a CROSS is going to replace the Power of the Gospel which is "that which is written for our learning" and leads to RESURRECTION which the evil cross could not stop. The Cross is defined by Jesus whose power is SPEAK which is opposite to the sons of the Devil whose power is to DO.

The "cross" is defined as a paling or STAKE: they stuck Jesus on a TREE and not a golden cross the feminist worship as their TRIUMPH OVER Jesus. THEY can MUST in Believer's Baptism and the Eucharist kill Him and then show Him on a wafer as HORUS the little son who defeated everyone by sodomy.

The scholars also claim that that exposing Jesus nakedness or in Romans 15 REPROACHING Him by their self-pleasure proved that they wanted to sodomize Jesus: Historians believed that their messiah would be Dionysus or Bacchus worshipped at Mount Sinai. Jesus said that the MEN of that age or race were like CHILDREN: they piped in the marketplace hoping that Jesus would lament or sing and dance. That New Wineskins initiation or pagan "being made perfect" can be a painful thing.

The effeminate "new style worship" is a vocal and theatrical boasting of the male members who don't organize "worship rituals" that WE have won and YOU have lost and YOU will never get to speak in any of our workshops of evil or in this pulpit.

I hate to tell you but there is NO Biblical or other recorded religious history which does not DEMAND male performers but PERFORMING the role of women as agents of the Babylon Mother of harlots in Revelation 17. She uses lusted after fruits which are named in Amos 8 as ANY religious craftsman performing in the place of Jesus, singers, instrument players or Brides (Nymphs performing the hieros gamos) and GRINDERS making the piping sound of the millstone locating the local prostitute. Selling any body part in the name of Jesus is defined as prostitution. And that is Where have all the members gone: just in time.

You will see the Pope and other dignitaries wearing this: President Obama and ALL of the "scholars" selling Simony Degrees love to show and tell.

[linked image]

A church house in which God doesn't not enter is a WOMB. The entrance is a vulva and early churches had A big fat one over the entrance which you must rub before going in to worship Steeples like Jochin and Boaz were "Hermes" or phallic synbols. . I have pictures if you are interested in one. God's demand is that the erect Asherahs must be CAST DOWN.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address on Jun 14, 2016 4:51 PM

Respond to this message   
(no login)

June 14 2016, 6:08 PM 

Yes, we want to take Jesus down from the cross.

We want to focus on His wonderful resurrection, rather than on his murder.

This is not to say that the cross should be ignored, but that the resurrection makes the cross meaningful.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

June 14 2016, 6:47 PM 

People use weasel words speaking of baptism, the virgin birth or the resurrection. They are taught to meditate and hear voices to tell them what the text REALLY said. They claim to believe that the words have changed and humans have evolved so that it is not possible to read a parchment Jesus may have read from. However, for a price they will tell you the true truth.

Very old surveys of the "clergy" class showed that a large majority of them were professionals and did not need to believe what they were hired to teach. I have watched that happen several times which happens AFTER you make your INVESTMENT. They may just be ignorant mercinaries but I repeat that Paul said that they are LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

The DEATH of Jesus preached by the Lord's Supper is supposed to shame everyone in silence when they refuse to let Jesus do the speaking when "APT elders are commanded to teach that which has been taught." That seems like a direct command for a pattern to disciples but the merchants hold workshops and write books and sell degrees claiming that THERE IS NO Regulative Principle. The elders go to work and the people go to work and there is no hint of them going beyond that which is written. That is the only way to honor any author.

1Cor. 15:13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:
1Cor. 15:14 And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.
1Cor. 15:15 Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God;
because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up,
if so be that the dead rise not.
1Cor. 15:16 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:
1Cor. 15:17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

They also squabble over baptism but that is the only thing as God's means for requesting the remission of sins which gives US A holy spirit or A good conscience and not a replacement for Jesus person to tell us to ignore the Culture-Ignorant Jesus.

That does not prevent false teachers from humming, clapping, singing or whistling while we honor Jesus for His Sacrifice. And they display crosses or SCREEN SHOTS of Jesus still hanging on the STAKE just where they want Him to remain.

Respond to this message   
(no login)

June 14 2016, 7:38 PM 

Bill's last post on June 14 on previous page seems to want to change the topic.

It's beside the point. All of us grieve at the deaths.

But it now appears it was homosexual on homosexual.

Since God apparently wanted these people destroyed in the OT, what should be our stand, Bill?

You're a scholar on these things.

Respond to this message   
(no login)

June 14 2016, 8:57 PM 

Scripture asks, "Since God apparently wanted these [homosexuals] destroyed in the OT, what should be our stand, Bill?"

Shall we follow the Old Testament and slaughter all homosexuals, or shall we follow Jesus' example?

What did Jesus say about sinning (which would include homosexuality, adultery, and a host of other sins)? Learn from Jesus' words to the woman caught in the act of adultery: "Go, and sin no more" (John 8:11b KJV). The same advice applies to all sinners.

My point is that you, Donnie, and Ken spend your time nitpicking and railing against crosses and screens in churches when others have been brutally murdered. Compared to the latter, your "priorities" are as vastly different as Mt. Everest is to an ant hill. Then you make a symbolic, long face and "grieve at the deaths" as an afterthought. Profound. Shame. On. You. All.

Respond to this message   
ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

June 14 2016, 9:40 PM 

Ken can walk and chew gum at the same time. Religious take up their cross and slaughter people: lying, cheating and stealing the church houses of widows and pray that they will get over their weeping is the work of spiritual and REAL terrorists.

Most terrorism has been under the sign of the cross: Hitler claimed to be doing the unfinished work of Jesus in killing Jews. Others used Ignatius the executioner for the Pope as his pattern. People follow the same Ignatius to debunk Christ and His Word and get a new pattern revealed by "a" spirit. This gives them authority to ROB TEMPLES and condition their children for BURNING

Jesus debunked any one wanting to get rich by SELLING him for millions of shekals (collection plates not IN the new Kingdom says Paul).

Thine heart shall meditate terror [a bugbear, idol] . Where is the scribe? [roll keeper] where is the receiver? [Shekel collector] where is he that counted [celebrate, commune, mark] the towers? [pulpits] Isa 33:18

Notice the two fold meaning of PASSING THE PLATE for the rich and infamous:

[linked image]

Dan. 5:25 And this is the writing that was written, MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN.
Dan. 5:26 This is the interpretation of the thing: MENE; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it.
Dan. 5:27 TEKEL; THOU art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.
Dan. 5:28 PERES; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians

Paul EXPLAINS:1 Corinthians 1:20 Where is the wise? (singer, player, actor)
where is the scribe? (writer of sermons and songs)
where is the disputer of this world?
hath not God made foolish [moronic] the wisdom of this world?

Instead, Jesus sent ANY claimer to daily food OUT to preach the gospel: there is NO PLACE to erect a steeple (phallic symbol: ours is taller than yours) or room to erect a cross.

Mark 8:34 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him DENY himself, and take up HIS cross, and follow me

Jesus didn't have a pillow or a place to store it: wonder why people are so upset by the FREE TRUTH? My new neighbor came over today to look at some of my tractor stuff: he moved from Orlando. Another neighbor was a Swat leader in Orlando. It has been consumed by the gay community making it impossible for lots of people to remain. Why not weep with those who have been chased out of their once-fine homes or churches?

Respond to this message   
(no login)

June 14 2016, 10:17 PM 

For Bill and others....

"Go and SIN NO MORE." Forgiveness is based on repentance and reformation.

The slaughter at Orlando is not an afterthought. We are discussing items that are irritating occur every Sunday and more or less get on our nerves. We have the right to accept or criticize worship modes, according to our preferences. Tendencies in church worship do affect our overall ability to understand such events as Orlando. I think we all understand that.

At Orlando We have a social problem that is potentially immense. Trying to white-coat it could be a very serious error. That community from the most recent findings seems to be that community turning on itself.

The slaughter is certainly disconcerting, but the behavior there does give us time to pause and consider where our society is as a whole. To do otherwise appears to be indulgent.

Respond to this message   
ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

The cross or stake was a Jewish Asherah like Jochin and Boaz

June 14 2016, 10:15 PM 

The love affair of the Weapon of Execution probably dates in some churches of Christ from Shelly etal Jubilee based on the New Wineskins Worship. It wants a rubber church which will stretch to attract the LEAVEN OF THE PHARISEES. Dionysus or Bacchus was the Jewish Clergy's hoped-for Messiah. This would endorse the sexual and homosexual worship of the Viper Race Jews who dominated as highest bidders having chased away the godly Jews whose sons would not "wear the hat of Hermes" to make themselves look phallic. The same Viper Race boast about and pray for the baptism of spirit (wind) and fire. This was to blow away the chaff to be heaped up and "baptized with fire." I believe that this is happening in too many ex-churches of Christ today. They are simply part of the well-defined giant outbreak of demonic attacks.

James 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Rĕlĭgĭo “hence the rites and ceremonies, as well as the entire system of religion and worship, the res divinae or sacrae, were frequently called religio or religiones (cf. our use of the word religion) In late and eccl. Lat., a religious ordinance, ceremony, rite: “quae est ista religio?” Vulg. Exod. 12, 26: “ista est religio victimae,” id. Num. 19, 2.— “oppressa gravi sub religione vita,” id. 1, 64: superstitio be careful 2. Concr., an object of religious veneration, a sacred place or thing: “uno tempore Agrigentini beneficium Africani (sc. signum Apollinis) SIGN OF APOLLON-ABADDON-,

This defines what Paul EXCLUDED in Romans 14 so that TEACHING THAT WHICH IS WRITTEN FOR OUR LEARNING as the inclusive-exclusive reason for disciples to CALL THEMSELVES into assembly to Rest, Read and Rehearse the Word (only). Sorry if you need DEPROGRAMMING.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
(no login)

Re: The cross or stake was a Jewish Asherah like Jochin and Boaz

June 14 2016, 10:32 PM 

According to Ken's research, then, the cross is a corruption of Christianity, rather than its exact representation.

Pull down Jesus from that cross. Erase any symbol that represents hierarchy and oppression.

Make your Christianity pure, restore its original pattern, be not influenced by current fads.

I think that Bill may be watching the news a little too much. It may be influencing him with contemporary thought.

Ignore the press, the news, and do God's will in the community. Be concerned with what you can control, not far away events that don't affect every Sunday's worship. Fight for the church that is your heritage.

Respond to this message   
(no login)

June 14 2016, 10:42 PM 

Here's another problem with Bill's theology. And I might just side with Ken.

If God was so opposed to the homosexual lifestyle in the OT and even prescribed death, as well as for other sins, then why would there be such fundamental change in the NT period?

The Hebrew prophets considered this sin, as threatening to society itself. In all fairness we have to ask ourselves why would they arrive at this conclusion, without some fundamental reasons for doing so.

I don't see that the NT changes the requirements for a moral society, whereas Jesus and Paul point that the sacrifice of Christ prompts our payback with love toward God, and this payback leads to obeying his commands--all of them.

Perhaps Bill can help us with this.

Our society is in uncharted waters, and the peril should be obvious to us all.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

June 14 2016, 11:37 PM 

The shooter was gay and had experience in the club. Self-loathing may have led him to do it.
AIDS is another form of people turning on themselves knowing that they are infected does not stop them.

I don't pretend to understand these "preferences" but normal people would not cluster and cause other people to flee. My neighbor noted that Disney is a major problem.

There is a stated fact that "God punishes people with their own folly." Jewish serpent worship brought on punishment.

"Those who the gods destroy they first drive mad." I see the progressives in a panic so disconnected to the head that they believe that they have to fleece the hard workers, build programs, hire staff (parasites), organize programs all week, pray for 40 days in what seems like "Strong Delusions" producing "Lying Wonders" defined by any and all religious performances claiming that God is producing the wonder. The only antidepressant they have is to work really hard to make it possible for Jesus to return.

The Disciples hooked up with the Millerites because Jesus was returning in 1844 BUT ONLY if they organized, went to Jerusalem and save all of the Jews. Seems that the Jews didn't want to be saved.

KAIROS and its church planters were Purpose Driven to 'divert' all of my working career's "investment" without even blushing.

Rev. 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short KAIROS.
Rev. 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
Rev. 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
Rev. 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
Rev. 12:16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
Rev. 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The Spirit is not a "people" usually a female but:

Rev. 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus:
worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Jingling, banging, and rattling accompanied heathen cults, and the frenzying shawms of a dozen ecstatic cries intoxicated the masses. Amid this euphoric farewell feast of a dying civilization, the voices of nonconformists were emerging from places of Jewish and early Christian worship ..." (Encyclopaedia Judaica, 1971 ed., s.v. "Music")

"Awed by the mysteries of his own spirit no less than by those of nature, primitive man was likely to attribute to divine influence any abnormal emotional state, whether above or below the usual level. Medicine men customarily went into states of trance in which they were believed to be in communication with the gods, and many tribes supposed lunatics and sexual deviants to be divinely possessed.

Civilizations always die. Of the Civil-Military-Clergy God abandoned to "worship the starry host" the Clergy then and now and forever are agents of the Civil government. They are tax-exempt in order to keep control. The clergy have the same reputation as politicians and the sudden rise of sexual-abnormality has only music as a visible-audible both SIGN and CAUSE. Music or any regularly repeating mantra can REWIRE your brain. "Liars set their songs to melodies to deceive the simple minded" says even simple simons in more civilized societies.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address on Jun 14, 2016 11:48 PM

Respond to this message   
(no login)

June 15 2016, 9:27 AM 

These words come to mind from Romans 1:

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hinder the truth in unrighteousness; 19 because that which is known of God is manifest in them; for God manifested it unto them. 20 For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity; that they may be without excuse: 21 because that, knowing God, they glorified him not as God, neither gave thanks; but became vain in their reasonings [conclusions], and their senseless heart was darkened. 22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God for the likeness of an image of corruptible man, and of birds, and four-footed beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts unto uncleanness, that their bodies should be dishonored among themselves: 25 for that they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshipped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile passions: for their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another, men with men working unseemliness, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was due.

28 And even as they refused to have God in their knowledge, God gave them up unto a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 backbiters, hateful to God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 without understanding, covenant-breakers, without natural affection, unmerciful: 32 who, knowing the ordinance of God, that they that practice such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but also consent with them that practice them.

Respond to this message   
(no login)

June 15 2016, 12:22 PM 

Scripture seems fixated with punishments according to the Old Law. Surely he hasn't forgotten that Jesus nailed the tenets of the Old Law to the cross (Col. 2:14). Though we may abhor the homosexual lifestyle, we don't go around slaughtering them ourselves like crazed Muslims. We let God deal with them in due course.

If churches cannot display crosses because some half-crazed antiquarian jacked up on mythology tells us that the cross somehow is connected with Satan or pagan deities, then we really have been led astray. By means of the cross, Jesus defeated death and Satan. By shedding His blood on the cross, Jesus redeemed us.

The cross symbolizes Jesus' death; the empty tomb symbolizes Jesus' resurrection. The Lord's Supper helps us to remember both.

The bottom line: I really doubt that CM's dubious "teachings" on this matter will induce churches to remove crosses from their midst in the near future (or at any time for that matter). happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

June 15 2016, 12:48 PM 

The Cross WAS the 'Assault Rifle' as the SYMBOL of all ancient and modern paganism. We honor Jesus who ESCAPED the cross which then and now reminds you of wineskins gods such as Dionysus.

The swastika (also known as the gammadion cross, cross cramponnée, or tetraskelion) (as a character: 卐 or 卍) is an ancient religious symbol that generally takes the form of an equilateral cross, with its four legs bent at 90 degrees.[1][2] It is considered to be a sacred and auspicious symbol in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism and dates back to before the 2nd century BCE.[3]

The Cross

Heb. 11:35 Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection:

The torture device was a DRUM which like a WHEEL had X or cross members.

5178. tumpani÷zw tumpanizo, toom-pan-id´-zo; from a derivative of 5180 (meaning a DRUM, “tympanum”); to stretch on an instrument of torture resembling a drum, and thus beat to death: — torture.

Just WHAT are you doing today that you resent doing and posting research?

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address on Jun 15, 2016 12:52 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)

The Progressives misssed Hebrews 11 as a POINTER

June 15 2016, 1:24 PM

The males expand their dominance to PERFORM by trying to include a few Women Preachers on the STAFF when Jesus sent ANYONE out into the World to TEACH. Their inclusive dodge still makes women DEPEND on a few women to do what Paul outlawed for both male and female "so that we might all be SAFE and come to a knowledge of THE TRUTH or THE WORD.

The Pink Swastika quoting 2 Maccabees Among the ancient Greeks, whose written history does not begin until patriarchy has reached a state of full development, we find the following sexual organization: male supremacy...and along with this the wives leading an enslaved and wretched existence and figuring solely as birth machines. The male supremacy of the Platonic era is entirely homosexual...The same principle governs the fascist ideology of the male strata of Nazi leaders (Bluher, Roehm, etc.). For the fascists, therefore, the return of natural sexuality is viewed as a sign of decadence, laciviousness, lechery, and sexual filth...the fascists ...affirm the most severe form of patriarchy and actually reactivate the sexual life of the Platonic era in their familial form of living...Rosenberg and Bluher [the leading Nazi ideologists] recognize the state solely as a male state organized on a homosexual basis (Reich:91ff).

Hitler in Mein Kampf led to the use of IGNATIAN "convert or die. He is promoted by the FEMINISTS who dominate once-Christian Colleges. His methods along with Machiavelli are inherent in "Spiritual Formation" as SEEKER CENTERS

But the community of the great demonstration not only strengthens the individual, it also unites and helps to create an esprit de corps. The man who is exposed to grave tribulations, as the first advocate of a new doctrine in his factory or workshop, absolutely needs that strengthening which lies in the conviction of being a member and fighter in a great comprehensive body.

And he obtains an impression of this body for the first time in the mass demonstration. When from his little workshop or big factory, in which he feels very small,

he steps for the first time into a mass meeting and has thousands and thousands of people of the same opinions around him, when, as a SEEKER, (Als Suchender.' A Wagnerian phrase, which Hitler was apparently determined to use at all costs)

he is swept away by three or four thousand others into the mighty effect of suggestive intoxication and enthusiasm,

Rick Atchley and COHORT: "We sent your youth to hear the best "christian bands" (an oxymoron) to TEACH OUR YOUTH TO LEAVE OUR MOVEMENT. Winterfest is a favorite SEEKER CENTER.

Respond to this message   
(no login)

Re: The Progressives misssed Hebrews 11 as a POINTER

June 15 2016, 2:41 PM 

I think Bill finally admitted he was against the homosexual lifestyle.

Respond to this message   
< Previous Page 13 4 5 6 711 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site;

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter