Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Ads

April 8 2016, 12:18 AM 

This will not go away, either:

"That at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, dulcimer, and all kinds of music, ye fall down and worship the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king hath set up:" (Daniel 3:5)

Have we yet counted the number of instruments from both Psalm 150 and Daniel 3:1-11?

Not to mention:

(1) Dancing in Psalm 150:4
------------- and -------------
(2) Worshiping the golden image in Daniel 3:5
------------- and -------------
(3) All other breathing creatures (pigs, chickens, etc.) praising the Lord (Psalm 150:6)?

Respond to this message   
NCP
(no login)

April 8 2016, 3:24 PM 

Donnie, I believe there is a difference between worshiping the golden image and praising the Lord.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 11 2016, 2:34 AM 

I agree with you, NCP: there is a difference between worshiping the golden image and "praising the Lord." Hopefully, the Christian praises the Lord personally and privately without having to wait until assembly time to do so with fellow-praisers. Do you think Christians nowadays have the tendency to gather in order to praise and forget to praise in private? Do you think God expects praise coming from the Christian's own individual heart (and not necessarily only on Sundays) or does He expect and accept praise depending on how well the Praise Team performs?

Would you please clarify the mention of "dancing" in Psalm 150:4? They say music (let's say with instruments) and dancing go together. Interestingly, certain musical instruments and dancing are BOTH mentioned in Psalm 150. Should a "congregation" allow the instruments to participate in "worship" with dancing? Or without dancing?

Please address (3): "Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD" (Psalm 150:6). We know that the passage excludes musical instruments in praising since they're lifeless, inanimate objects. We also know that there are other creatures besides humans that breathe. So, I need someone to explain to me as to why praising the Lord is not limited to human beings.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Paper informed by Jonathan Clark

April 11 2016, 10:46 AM 

Jonathan Clark has studied the Church of Christ position and is a Reformed Presbyterian: they may be the only people left who can understand that SPEAK means SPEAK and the Resource is "that which is written" or Psalms, Hymns and Spiritual songs which are all in the BOOK of Psalms.

The Daniel passage lists the various musical instruments NONE of which were used in the synagogue of the godly people OR the Civil-Military-Clergy group whom God turned over to worship the starry host. I am truly sorry if they left out Acts 7 when you "passed through." Jonathan notes the complete list is 6 instruments listed 6 times.

Those looking for "legalistic loop holes" so they can do a "legalistic end run" around the historic practices ALWAYS pick on casual mentions of instruments as GOD'S COMMAND for the collective assembly for REST and defined inclusively-exclusively as a SCHOOL of what Jesus commanded to be taught. Resources include only the Prophets and the other prophecies "Concerning Me" in other places.

Eph. 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph. 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph. 2:20 And are built upon [EDUCATED BY] the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone

Eph. 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets BY the Spirit;

The SPIRIT (God) when BREATHED and ARTICULATED is the same Spirit OF Christ which Messiah Role God gave to Jesus of Nazareth:

1Pet. 1:10 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:
1Pet. 1:11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit OF Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

What part of CENI does ANY ONE not understand? And how did the massed multitudes miss prepositions 101a

http://www.piney.com/MuJudgmentJonClark.html

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 11 2016, 11:44 AM 

Donnie, they always fail to mention that singing or playing or HAVING PLAYED musical instruments (machines for doing hard work) is never called WORSHIP and no one in Scripture ever assembled to listen to self-exhibitionists as worship:

Dan. 3:5 That at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king hath set up:
Dan. 3:6 And whoso falleth not down and worshippeth shall the same hour be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace.

In Revelation 18f it is the singers and instrument players called SORCERERS who will be CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

If forever in the Edward Fudge sense just means for a time until extermination, then forever and forever must be exterminated over and over. The Spiritual FALLING DOWN will silence both male and female as the Driven Purpose of the Lord's Supper remembering that HE gave His live to be the only Authoritative Teacher Paul MARKS the Cynics and their OLD STYLE praise singing:

Phil. 3:2 Beware of dogs [catamites], beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.
Phil. 3:3 For we are the circumcision, [defined as]
WHICH worship God IN THE SPIRIT, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence IN THE FLESH.

Too bad, but Jesus said that the Kingdom does not come with observation meaning RELIGIOUS OBSERVATIONS which reverse the flow of information FROM the Word TO Disciples. Disciples are students and true Disciples of Christ follow APT Elders whose pattern is to Teach that which has been taught and silence those who do NOT teach that which has been taught.

People who warn you about MOVING THE BOUNDARIES are, as they boast, predestined:

Jude 3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
Jude 4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
Jude 5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

This is the beyond-redemption idolatry and the Temple was NOT commanded by God and therefore the RETURN from Captivity temple was ordained by CYRUS: tearing down poor people's houses to build WALLS which were not needed for the 70 years is the action of POLITICAL bandits and not believers.

Too bad, too sad Self Exhibitionists, but WE know that YOU know that it is impossible to GIVE ATTENTION to the Word when you are Purpose Driven to perform music (in your own mind) which always marked MAKING THE LAMBS DUMB BEFORE THE SLAUGHTER. The Jews musically mocked Jesus to fulfill that prophecy. It matters little that ALL of the "instrument" passages are MARKS of having deserted and almost always connected with BURNING

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Apr 11, 2016 3:00 PM

Respond to this message   
NCP
(no login)

April 8 2016, 3:48 PM 

2 Chronicles 5:13-14New International Version (NIV)

13 The trumpeters and musicians joined in unison to give praise and thanks to the Lord. Accompanied by trumpets, cymbals and other instruments, the singers raised their voices in praise to the Lord and sang:

“He is good;
his love endures forever.”

Then the temple of the Lord was filled with the cloud, 14 and the priests could not perform their service because of the cloud, for the glory of the Lord filled the temple of God.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Ads + David HAND PICKED by God

April 7 2016, 3:11 PM 

God abandoned Israel to worship the starry host BECAUSE of singing and playing on the REST day where REST and thinking about God through His Word is thee highest form of worship. Lucifer was what Christ called "the singing and harp-playing prostitute in the garden of Eden." Lucifer has the same meaning as Apollon-Abaddon and the levites SERVICES is an Abadown word.

Halal or David's praise Word lusting to assault even those who crossed him:

In Revelation 18 they are called SORCERERS as was the "prophesying with instruments". John said that they HAD deceived the whole world and religious music ia always connected with BURNING-children, goat and sorcerers.

Jude warns against the Mount Sinai DEMON worship and Paul calls the PLAY demon worship.

Jude 3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
Jude 4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
Jude 5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
Jude 6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
Jude 7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Sorry Edward Fudge, but being consumed or annihilated by fire is not suffering ETERNAL fire. Even if the age is a period, for ever and for ever is the destiny of those who know from THEIR father that they are making the mind dumb to the Word of God because they are OF THE WORLD, the kosmos or ecumenical or the "kingdom of Satan." That's why Paul gives them no slack by urging repentance but says that THEY ARE LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

They are LYING because music as SORCERY or witchcraft is condemned from Genesis to Revelation.

It is LYING also because we have several examples of using MUSIC to SET AN AMBUSH.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Zeph 3

April 8 2016, 12:02 AM 

God Sings!

Zephaniah 3:17 (NIV)

The Lord your God is with you,
the Mighty Warrior who saves.
He will take great delight in you;
in his love he will no longer rebuke you,
but will rejoice over you with singing.”

[linked image]

Let's let God do the rejoicing while we "use one mind and one mouth to SPEAK that which is writen for our LEARNING. God doesn't need to go to SCHOOL.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

'Let’s Stop Singing These 10 Worship Songs' (by Corrie Mitchell)

April 8 2016, 12:36 AM 

I just came across the following; so, ConcernedMembers did not make this up. Here's the link (a must see) for details:

http://www.faithstreet.com/onfaith/2015/01/09/lets-stop-singing-these-10-worship-songs/35742

1. “In the Secret”

Problem lyric: “I want to touch you, I want to see your face, I want to know you more.”

2. “Draw Me Close”

Problem lyric: “Draw me close to you. Never let me go.”

3. “At Your Name (Yahweh, Yahweh)”

Problem lyric: “Yahweh, Yahweh, we love to shout your name, oh Lord.”

4. “Lord I Lift Your Name on High”

Problem lyric: “ . . . from the cross to the grave from the grave to the sky . . . ”

5. “Above All”

Problem lyric: “Like a rose, trampled on the ground, you took the fall and thought of me above all.”

6. “Burn for You”

Problem lyric: “I’ll go anywhere, I’ll do anything, at any cost for you my King.”

7. “One Thing Remains”

Problem lyric: “Your love never fails, never gives up, never runs out on me.”

8. “Jesus, We Celebrate Your Victory”

Problem lyric: “ . . . And in his presence our problems disappear.”

9. “You Are Mine”

Problem lyric: “Do not be afraid, I am with you. I have called you each by name.”

10. “How He Loves”

Problem lyric: “So heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss . . . ”

Respond to this message   
William
(no login)

Are you kidding?

April 8 2016, 1:35 AM 

You mean there is actually a song sung in church with the lyric “So heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss . . . ”? Do you know that there was a book titled "The Gospel According to Peanuts"? In the words of that great theologian, Good grief!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Are you kidding?

April 8 2016, 12:28 PM 

"Lord I Lift Your Name On High"
Lord I lift Your name on high
Lord I love to sing Your praises
I'm so glad You're in my life
I'm so glad You came to save us

[Chorus:] [LADED BURDEN]
You came from heaven to earth
To show the way
From the earth to the cross
My debt to pay
From the cross to the grave
From the grave to the sky
Lord I lift Your name on high

Does this song mention HIS NAME? True praise is telling God's Story available only through God's Words.

Psa. 63:0 A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah.
Psa. 63:3 Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my LIPS shall praise thee.
Psa. 63:2 To see THY power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.
Psa. 63:4 Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.

Straights turn up their PALMS in imitation of READING the Word: Muslims do that.
Gays or the effeminate wave their ARMS which was the universal MARK "I am available for you."
Only the High priest was permitted to turn up his PALMS in the holy place

h3709. kaph, kaf; from 3721; the HOLLOW hand or palm (so of the paw of an animal, of the sole, and even of the bowl of a dish or sling, the handle of a bolt, the leaves of a palm-tree); figuratively, power:—branch, + foot, hand((-ful), -dle, (-led)), hollow, middle, palm, paw, power, sole, spoon.

h3721. kaphaph, kaw-faf´; a primitive root; to curve:—bow down (self).

Psa. 63:5 My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness;
.....and my MOUTH shall praise thee with joyful LIPS:
Psa. 63:6 When I remember thee UPON MY BED,
.....and MEDITATE [study] on thee in the NIGHT WATCHES.

NOT in MY night watches please: if you do that in the "Worship Center" and make me PAY then the Greeks and Paul had a word for your profession called LEGALISM.

The Psalmist is under attack and he is not COMMANDING a praise team which cannot bear to recite the whole psalm or care about the recorded "teaching psalm."

Psa. 63:10 They shall fall by the SWORD: they shall be a portion for foxes.
Psa. 63:11 But the KING shall rejoice in God; every one that sweareth by him shall glory:
.....but the mouth of them that speak LIES shall be stopped.

If they will lie, cheat and steal the church house of widows with a hidden agenda they WOULD and WILL "preach you up" if you question their authority.

Turning the Word into poetry or song was always recognized as LYING. The poet or song writer, by nature, was not permitted to write TRUE HISTORY or be a herald such as a preacher (kerrux) or elder (presbyter). Their job was to transport the text and would be punished if he opened it or changed the message. Christ would say THEIR IS NO LIGHT IN THEM

These songs DO lie because they pervert the intention of the writer.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 8 2016, 12:42 PM 

We keep reminding that David was a king and the Jacob-cursed and God-abandoned LEVITES were under the king and commanders of the army. A levite or king who went into a holy place was commanded to be executed by the "brethren." David was the exception to the LAW because he was starving. If David took his harp into the holy place even kings can be executed.

Worship is bowing or falling on your face: the other priests are worshiping. Singing or playing instruments is not worship and you cannot PLAY a harp while flat on your face holding bowls of incense.

Anyone but the high priest who raised his hands above his normal waist position could be executed.

No males ever waved their unoly arms.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
NCP
(no login)

April 8 2016, 3:29 PM 

Ken, you really don't get it?

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

Re: 'Let’s Stop Singing These 10 Worship Songs' (by Corrie Mitchell)

April 8 2016, 1:01 PM 

While we're carping about hymn lyrics, there's a verse from "Low in the Grave He Lay" that reads:

"Death cannot keep its Prey, Jesus my Savior; He tore the bars away, Jesus my Lord!"

Some nitpickers have actually said that's a "problem lyric," because Jesus' tomb had no bars on it, so it's "wrong" to sing that verse. Of course, such narrow-minded people apparently cannot recognize a metaphor when they see it.

Those who carp about hymn lyrics all day long are about as useful as those who sit in the worship assembly and, rather than actually worship, instead take notes about everything that is "wrong" therein, then carp about it on an Internet message board.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: 'Let’s Stop Singing These 10 Worship Songs' (by Corrie Mitchell)

April 8 2016, 1:24 PM 

The UNIQUE worship concept from the church in the wilderness onward was to "give attendance to the public reading of the Word for comfort and doctrine."

Taking notes is the only way to remember any words when disabled by the hypocritic arts and crafts: rhetoric, singing, playing instruments.

Taking notes is Scriptural.

Is. 30:8 Now go, write it before them in a table, and NOTE it in a book, that it may be for the time to come for ever and ever:
Dan. 10:21 But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.
2Th. 3:14 And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, NOTE that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.

Any honest person always WROTE their information so that it could not be altered or preached away.

We CAN ALL SPEAK THE SAME THINGS: this was commanded and recorded with note if we "use one mind and one mouth to speak that which is written for our LEARNING."

There is no remote hint of SINGING as a way to LEARN if you add melody as tunefulness which "belongs to the 19th century."

The Jews said that reciting a psalm or hymn over and over was IDOLATRY.

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login dianna01)

Let's stop the singing

April 8 2016, 3:22 PM 

No. 567 in blue hymn book....we have now sung this twice.

O Father, Let us see his death

Verse 4 O father let us see his death,
And hear forgive them on his breath
And feel his grief, disgrace and pain
O let us see His death again.

Respond to this message   
NCP
(no login)

Re: Zeph 3

April 8 2016, 3:17 PM 

God Sings!

Zephaniah 3:17 (NIV)

The Lord your God is with you,
the Mighty Warrior who saves.
He will take great delight in you;
in his love he will no longer rebuke you,
but will rejoice over you with singing.”

Ken, I'm sure any argument you may have is between you and God.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

God did not command the temple or the HOLOCAUST of aimals.

April 8 2016, 7:43 PM 

13 The trumpeters and musicians joined in unison to give praise and thanks to the Lord. Accompanied by trumpets, cymbals and other instruments, the singers raised their voices in praise to the Lord and sang:

“He is good;
his love endures forever.”

Then the temple of the Lord was filled with the cloud, 14 and the priests could not perform their service because of the cloud, for the glory of the Lord filled the temple of God.

It is not an ACCIDENT that people work so hard keeping people from READING or SPEAKING the Word. The Community concept as in COMMUNE has Rubel Shelly saying that the normal people no longer read, interpret or speak the word OUTSIDE of the community reading. He means that the preacher goes to LU and does Ignatian Meditations and Mary the Mother of god perhaps speaks in an AUDIBLE VOICE.

God shut down the Temple and even the city to prevent any godly, not-abandoned person from seeing the horrors of the NOW ABANDONED worship of the Starry Host. If we follow that PATTERNISM only the CLERGY gets access to the pulpit.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 8 2016, 8:18 PM 

Ken, you really don't get it?

It is probably that gender thingy? For instance:

Paul said SPEAK that which is written for our learning.

But, you GET IT whatever the meaning of IT IS and insist that Paul commanded:

SING everything but that which has been taught..

"Philodemos considered it paradoxical that music should be regarded as veneration of the gods while musicians were paid for performing this so-called veneration. Again, Philodemus held as self-deceptive the view that music mediated religious ecstasy. He saw the entire condition induced by the noise of cymbals and tambourines as a disturbance of the spirit. (Paul called it mad or insane) He found it significant that, on the whole, only women and effeminate men fell into this folly."

In the case of music, Philodemus argues that one ought not to practice assiduously to become a proficient performer, distracting oneself from the needful pursuit of philosophy, when the innocent enjoyment which is all the benefit that can be got from music is available to anyone who just listens to the performances available to the public (Mus. 4, col. 151.8–239 Delattre = PHerc. 1497.37). The claims of music theorists such as Damon of Oia and Diogenes of Babylon that music has a crucial role in soothing the passions of adults and in forming the character of the young, he dismisses: music as tone, melody, rhythm, affects only the irrational ear, while any effect on character or behavior must come from the words or poetry in songs, which is alone capable of affecting our reason (e.g., 146.30–147.11 = PHerc. 1497.32–3; cf. Sextus, M 6.19 ff.).

Those who boast about SOWING DISCORD rest on their false definition of PSALLO but not a single one even SINGS the Psalms which are for educational value and not worship. So, watch for those who are Purpose Driven and Predestined to Chain the preacher to the pulpit with flaming swords (verbal) to warn the laity away. It's so SPOOKY that people are reluctant to grasp that ANGELS OF LIGHT are really ANGELS OF BLIGHT.

[linked image]

I know that it hurts and I can feel the hurt of those whom John and Jude said were "old spirits" but the Little Flock that can still read "Teach that which I have commanded" Paul called cunning craftsmen or Sophists: speakers, singers or instrument players when the assembly has a ONE-PIECE PATTERN to PREACH the Word by READING the Word that they THEY ARE LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

Progressives get Phds from Graduate Schools to learn that it is NOT TRUE but that was-is called SIMONY.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Apr 8, 2016 8:22 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 8 2016, 10:51 PM 

The Bible is filled with Prophetic Types.

The Law "added because of transgression" was altered when the ELDERS demanded a Senior Pastor. God warned that He would not save them from the captivity and death sentence imposed because of instrumental and trinitarian idolatry: Devious sex is always the cause or result: Read Romans 1 as a for instance.

The Spirit OF Christ which God breathed into the prophets defined the future REST which Joshua could not produce both inclusively and exclusively.

Isaiah 55 commands the laity with whom God makes covenants exclusive of the priests and Levite. The laity is commanded NOT to give their food money for the Free Water of the Word.

Isaiah 58 is fulfilled in Romans 15 where we are commanded not to seek our own pleasure or SPEAK our own words.

Revelation shows the Creation of Jesus RESERVED FOR FIRE just as the earthly Holy Place was OFF LIMITS because God filled it with Black "Gello."

[linked image]

I am extremely sorry but you will find no Biblical or historical MARK of the "Androgynous Worship Leader."

"Hebrew music... was used in the luxurious times of the later monarchy the effeminate gallants of israel, reeking with perfumes, and stretched upon their couches of ivory, were wont at their banquets to accompany the song with the tinkling of the psaltery or guitar (Am. v1. 4-6), and amused themselves with devising musical instruments while their nation was perishing... music was the legitimate expression of mirth and gladness, and the indication of peace and prosperity." (Smith's Bible Dictionary, Music, p. 590).

Delitzsch Moreover, we must take into consideration the facts that the compass of the tenor extends even into the soprano, that the singers were of different ages down to twenty years of age, and that Oriental, and more particularly even Jewish, song is fond of falsetto singing. We therefore adopt Perret- Gentil's rendering, chant avec voix de femmes, and still more readily Armand de Mestral's, en soprano; whereas Melissus' rendering, "upon musical instruments called Alamoth (the Germans would say, upon the virginal),"

THAT'S why those churches of Christ have shrunk having fled the "musical madness" up to half of the congregation. For MORE MONEY they will fix it by adding more absurd and not ready for prime time "worship leaders." Worship Leader is one of those terms which gags me and makes the ALWAYS CONNECTION of BURNING to "machines for doing hard labor, mostly in making war and the shock and awe of religious spectacle."

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter