Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Return and Rebuilding with Musical Rejoicing a PATTERN?

April 10 2016 at 12:30 PM
Ken Sublett  (Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 184.63.180.96

John Mark Hicks believes that God commanded the first Temple which is used as a "pattern" for the RETURN and REBUILDING another Temple for God to tear down.

As with David and Solomon, Yahweh is “with” the leaders and people of Judah. This divine presence (“my Spirit”) is covenantal and redemptive. The same God who brought Israel out of Egypt is the same God who will empower Judah to complete their task. The parallel underscores what a significant redemptive-historical moment this is in the history of Judah. God is acting once again. God is not silent and neither is God passive. God is redeeming Judah and giving his presence to his people. Judah will build the temple of “their God

Rubel Shelly thinks that the defacto INVASION of people who were now virtual Babylonians and who would build Judaism on the Babylon Talmud and now teach that the New Covenant was given to the Jews along with restoring the Law of Moses.

[linked image]

1. Some of the small remnant of Judah returned under the military governors Zerubbabel, Ezra, and Nehemiah. Under Zerubbabel [CIVIL] and Ezra the temple was rebuilt as a small, poor copy of the original temple and the walls were rebuilt under Nehemiah.
2. Solomon built a physical temple because he never understood the kingdom of the Son of David which would involve a temple not built with hands. And when the exiles returned to the land they attempted to build a new temple.
3. Zerubbabel makes it clear that they were building the temple “for the Lord” but he says “we will build it” and the command to build came from Cyrus, the king of Persia.
4. "But Zerubbabel, Jeshua and the rest of the heads of the families of Israel answered,

Ezra 4:3 But Zerubbabel, and Jeshua, and the rest of the CHIEF of the fathers of Israel, said unto them, Ye have nothing to do with us to build an house unto our God; but we ourselves together will build unto the LORD God of Israel, as king Cyrus the king of Persia hath commanded us.

5. Later prophets would condemn the effort because such efforts cannot make meaningful changes in the spiritual nature of mankind.

6. In Ezra chapter 4 the OWNERS wrote a letter pointing out that the Jews were notoriously rebellious and recommended that the work be stopped. In Ezra 4:24 it is said that thw work “was stopped until the second year of the reign of Carius king of Persia.” In chapter 6 the people are allowed to return to the work.
7. When the Temple was actually built it was a small structure so disappointing that the older people wept when they compared it with the Temple of Solomon.

The loud Boasting by the "invaders" raised such justified opposition that:

“Nehemiah went to Jerusalem, 444 B.C. Ezra had been there 13 years, but Ezra was a priest, teaching religion to the people. Nehemiah came as civil governor, with authority from the king of Persia to rebuild the Wall, and restore Jerusalem as a fortified city.” (Halley’s, p. 220)

While the walls restored by destroying the "owner's houses" had some use, it had no more moral effect than the sacrificial system. The "musical" band got hungry from the daily dole of food the priests were withholding that they deserted Jerusalem and earned their own bread--thank you very kindly.

"I rebuked them and called curses down on them. I beat some of the men and pulled out their hair. I made them take an oath in God's name and said: ‘You are not to give your daughters in marriage to their sons, nor are you to take their daughters in marriage for your sons or for yourselves." -- Neh 13:25

But even a dictator cannot cleanse the heart of man and even as the priests kept up the act in the walled city of Jerusalem where the gates had to be shut to prevent the Temple from becoming a “den of thieves.” The civil authorities built the walls and the priests offered sacrifices but the people built their lives around the Synagogues in any local community which had ten men. And after we read this report of the rebuilding, we will not hear about the temple or the walls for about 100 years.

The new INFILTRATORS AND DIVERTERS dare you to interfere with "god's" work as they need to REBUILD YOUR defunct congregation.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Apr 10, 2016 12:31 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
NCP
(no login)

Re: Return and Rebuilding with Musical Rejoicing a PATTERN?

April 10 2016, 1:10 PM 

Philippians 4 NIV

1 Therefore, my brothers and sisters, you whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, stand firm in the Lord in this way, dear friends!

2 I plead with Euodia and I plead with Syntyche to be of the same mind in the Lord. 3 Yes, and I ask you, my true companion, help these women since they have contended at my side in the cause of the gospel, along with Clement and the rest of my co-workers, whose names are in the book of life.

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. 9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The Rebuilding the Temple Plot

April 10 2016, 5:21 PM 

When the invaders as agents of CYRUS and not God returned to Jerusalem to rebuild the Temple they understood that the Temple was headquarters of the God-Abandoned City State. They existed by fleecing the flock in tithes and offerings. Nehemiah said that the the Kings or senior pastors were BECAUSE OF OUR SINS.

Ezra 3:9 Then stood Jeshua with his sons and his brethren, Kadmiel and his sons, the sons of Judah, together, to set forward the workmen in the house of God: the sons of Henadad, with their sons and their brethren the Levites.
Ezra 3:10 And when the builders laid the foundation of the temple of the LORD, they set the priests in their apparel with trumpets, and the Levites the sons of Asaph with cymbals, to praise the LORD, after the ordinance of David king of Israel.

The people who want to rebuild the temple in Zion or Spiritual Jerusalem CLAIM that God commanded the use of instruments in the public worship..

Ezra 8:20 Also of the NETHINIMS, whom David and the princes had appointed for the service of the Levites, two hundred and twenty Nethinims: all of them were expressed by name.

Solomon got snuckered and let the Musical Worship Ministers infiltrate the nation and bring it down:

"The first conquests, however, brought them their share of the captive slaves of the Midianites and 320 were given to them as having charge of the tabernacle, (Numbers 31:47) while 32 only were assigned specially to the priests. This disposition to devolve the more laborious offices of their ritual upon slaves of another race showed itself again in the treatment of the Gibeonites."

"Not before David's time do professional musicians appear in the Bible. From where did they come? Considering the apparent connection of professional musicians and the institution of monarchy, we must bear in mind that in the neighboring countries, Egypt and Assyria, the professional musician was an old and familiar figure. It seems that the midrash alludes to an ancient tradition when it relates that King Solomon's Egyptian wife, daughter of the Pharaoh, carried in her dowry a thousand foreign instruments. Yet an instrument is of no use without a musician able to play it. Hence we may assume that the systematic import and subsequent training of professional musicians took place in the Era of David and Solomon." (The Int. Std. Bible Dict., p. 457).

That happens when elders who become WOLVES (if you know what I mean) hire men who have no relationship with the chosen people.

Ezra 3:11 And they sang together by course in praising and giving thanks unto the LORD; because he is good, for his mercy endureth for ever toward Israel. And all the people shouted with a great shout, when they praised the LORD, because the foundation of the house of the LORD was laid.
Ezra 3:12 But many of the priests and Levites and chief of the fathers, who were ancient men, that had seen the first house, when the foundation of this house was laid before their eyes, wept with a loud voice; and many shouted aloud for joy:
Ezra 3:13 So that the people could not discern the noise of the shout of joy from the noise of the weeping of the people: for the people shouted with a loud shout, and the noise was heard afar off.

Because of this Arrogance they had to retreat for another 13-16 years.

Lam. 1:7 Jerusalem remembered in the days of her affliction and of her miseries all her pleasant things that she had in the days of old, when her people fell into the hand of the enemy, and none did help her: the adversaries saw her, and did mock at her sabbaths.
Lam. 1:8 Jerusalem hath grievously sinned; therefore she is removed: all that honoured her despise her, because they have seen her nakedness: yea, she sigheth, and turneth backward.
Lam. 1:9 Her filthiness is in her skirts; she remembereth not her last end; therefore she came down wonderfully: she had no comforter. O LORD, behold my affliction: for the enemy hath magnified himself.

This was the Purpose Driven prophecy of God when the ELDERS hired a preacher pastor who cannot speak that which is written for our LEARNING.

YOU MUST HAVE MISSSED THE FACTS THAT THERE IS NO MUSICAL CONCEPT FOR THE SCHOOL OF CHRIST IF YOU HAVE ALL OF YOUR MARBLES--if you know what I mean.

Isn't it of Biblical Proportions when people want to REBUILD the Temple in Spiritual in the LITERAL sense to defeat Spiritual Zion whose services do not come with OBSERVATION which would be vulgar and proving people devoid of any knowledge of God.

Rev. 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

The inability to read BLACK text on BROWN paper is the MARK of those who have not turned to Jesus Christ as the ONLY teacher and "worship leader."

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Apr 10, 2016 5:34 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 10 2016, 9:53 PM 

What every Bible reader knows and what all historical scholard recorded and what progressives deny. They think that REBUILDING the temple was God's purpose when it is clear that Cyrus saw Jerusalem in political terms just as did the Jews when rather than let David be killed, He gave him an old Jebusite High place and a TENT. Stephen says that God gave him a tent or family BUT Solomon built his god a HOUSE on Moriah already operating as the place for worshiping the starry host.

Exodus, Paul in 1 Corinthians 10 and Chrysostom identified as the abomination God warned them against and which Chrysostom and all Scholars not involved in operating a "worship center" usually stolen from the pagan's temples.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 11 2016, 8:59 PM 

Charles Swindoll wrote Hand Me Another Brick. Preaching from the popular press proves that most people have no use of the Scriptures they are sworn andhired to defend.

The Claim is that God and not Cyrus commanded the rebuilding of a temple which He never commanded and which was destroyed by His permissive will.

The Jews went into Captivity because of instrumental-trinitarian idolatry and were there for 70 years. 40 to 50 thousand returned to Jerusalem which had no future other than being a key in Cyrus ambition as it had been for David.

The returnees were really invaders and intended to rebuild the Temple and restore the Babylonian sacrificial system and objected.

The rebuilders say that we are going to rebuild and the owners who object will be defeated by God.

They tore down people's houses to rebuild the walls which were never required by godly people.

they celebrated with the usual triump and music led by the Levites and their Nethinim who had "infiltrated" the Jewish nation.

This created such discord that the rebuilding ceased for 13-16 years.

After the temple was rebuilt the Levites who had prospered in Babylon fled the Temple and made their own living. The temple disappeared again after about a hundred years.

Some PATTERNISM for rebuilding YOUR church even if we have to "upset your comfort zones" or "MOVE THE BORDERS.

David was the King and never led the worship nor participated with the Levites.

[linked image]

[linked image]

This is actually the PATTERN the progressives use to say that God commanded instrumental praise and this is a historic example.

[linked image]

The noted "Image above" is of David and his urge in Psalm 150 to "praise god in the firmament" and all Jewish rituals prove that the Civil-Military-Clergy people worshipped Dionysus and other "gods" at Mount Sinai. Rommans 1 defines their worship and specificially the IMAGE of the HALAL or Lucifer word.

http://www.piney.com/Romans.1.html

Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. Rom 1:25

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: Rom 1:26

And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. Rom 1:27

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Rom 1:28

Jesus called the Scribes and therefore CREATURES people worship, hypocrites meaning performance speakers, singers or instrument players. Very early history recognized this is the cause and mark of effeminancy.

Stephen said that God "turned them over to worship the starry host" and we know the names of the gods which they pretended to be the God of Abraham. That is what is happening as people boast about infiltrating and REBUILDING your property into THEIR theater for holy entertainment. That is the justification for replacing the School of Christ to the school of Kairos-Mercury-Hermes the pagan ANTI-logos and ANTI-Christ. They live in the "postmodern" age and YOU can no longer read the olden text. IF Jesus had a degree from ACU then He would have wanted His SCHOOL for disciples to be a VENUE for wine, women and song: "We USE light Rock in our worship." That's the Voodoo "F" word and the New Wineskinners confess that as the goal.

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login dianna01)

Is David righteous?

April 12 2016, 11:46 AM 

While searching the scripture regarding David, I can find no comment from God that David was a righteous man. Would saying someone is righteous be left up to God? Since God is righteous, are we made righteous through Jesus Christ when we obey his commandments? I found the following verse, but he is speaking about the Law.

As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: (‭Romans‬ ‭3‬:‭10‬ KJV)

Any further comments welcome

Respond to this message   
NCP
(no login)

God Used Them Anyway

April 12 2016, 9:58 PM 

Dianna, I use this a lot, but it is very true.

God Used Them Anyway

· Moses stuttered.

· David's armor didn't fit.

· John Mark was rejected by Paul.

· Timothy had ulcers.

· Hosea's wife was a prostitute.

· Amos' only training was in the school of fig-tree pruning.

· Jacob was a pathological liar.

· David had an affair.

· Solomon was too rich.

· Abraham was too old.

· David was too young.

· Peter was afraid of death.

· Lazarus was dead.

· John was self-righteous.

· Naomi was a widow.

· Paul was a murderer.

· So was Moses.

· Jonah ran from God.

· Miriam was a gossip.

· Gideon and Thomas both doubted.

· Jeremiah was depressed and suicidal.

· Elijah was burned out.

· John the Baptist was a loudmouth.

· Martha was a worry-wart.

· Mary was lazy.

· Samson had long hair.

· Noah got drunk.

· Did I mention that Moses had a short fuse?

· So did Peter, Paul--well, lots of folks did.

https://sermons.logos.com/submissions/120221-God-Used-Them-Anyway#content=/submissions/120221

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: God Used Them Anyway

April 12 2016, 11:35 PM 

This repeated list is made up by someone who had never read the Bible and there are several slanders.

You might want to find out why God slapped Miriam with a dose of leprosy and she evaporates from the scene.

Ex. 4:10 ¶ And Moses said unto the LORD, O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue.

Why would you teach that Moses stuttered when he was slow or inarticulate.

Slow can mean "B. [select] In partic., of speech or of a speaker, slow, not rapid, measured, deliberate: He did not know what to say

Ex. 4:12 Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.
Ex. 4:15 And thou shalt speak unto him, and put words in his mouth: and I will be with thy mouth, and with his mouth, and will teach you what ye shall do.

Not knowing what to say would certainly not make most moderns hesitate.

Respond to this message   
NCP
(no login)

April 12 2016, 11:49 PM 

This was a real bubble buster for Ken. It really affected his ability to slander people as he has previously done. Read it and weep and then suck it up, Ken. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 13 2016, 11:07 AM 

It would be nice if people were able to read in this Post-Literate era!

Ex. 4:12 Now therefore go,
.....and I will be with thy mouth,
.....and teach thee what thou shalt say.

Notice the parallelism where Scripture almost ALWAYS makes further commentary.

SPEAK that which is written TO ONE ANOTHER
Ode and Psallo IN THE HEART to God.

That means SPEAK the Logos or rational message "for your LEARNING."
But, keep the pagan ODE and PSALLO silent IN the heart or MIND.

1 Cor. 14:6 Now, brethren, if I come unto you speaking with tongues,
what shall I profit you, except I shall speak to you either
.....by revelation, or
.....by knowledge, or
.....by prophesying, or
.....by doctrine?

1Cor. 14:9 So likewise ye, except ye utter by the TONGUE words easy to be understood, how shall it be known what is spoken? for ye shall speak into the air.

1Cor. 14:27 If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret.
1Cor. 14:28 But if there be no interpreter,
.....let him keep silence in the church;
.....and let him speak to himself, and to God.

WORDS is LOGOS: the Regulative Principle, exclusive of personal opinions or experiences, introductions, singing, playing, acting, shouting, hugging or kissing.

UTTER is something done with the HUMAN TONGUE.

Using the words UTTER and WORDS, Paul EXCLUDES musical instruments defined as "machines for doing hard work" or producing the "Shock and Awe" of pagan religions. He knew that they were excluded for the Church of Christ (the Rock) in the wilderness and never changed.

1Cor. 14:7 And even things without life giving sound, whether pipe or harp, except they give a distinction in the sounds, how shall it be known what is piped or harped?
1Cor. 14:8 For if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?

You will notice that Paul repeats Moses:
Moses said, it is not the sound of victory or defeat it is the SOUND OF SINGING that I hear and Moses crashed the Tablets never to be repeated in the same way.

Paul, said trumpets are for making WAR and not to silence the Words of Christ.

So, Moses never spoke ON HIS OWN and claimed authority. So, God debunks the STUTTERING fallacy and this proves that only a LITTLE FLOCK can or will hear the REST OF THE STORY:

Ex. 4:15 And thou shalt SPEK unto him, and put WORDS in his mouth: and I will be with thy mouth, and with his mouth, and will TEACH you what ye shall do.

Moses' "mouth" meant that he didn't know what to SAY.
God didn't say, Reverend PhDuh, "I will cure thy stuttering." Rather, God PROVES that Moses didn't have the WORDS and no one dares speak FOR God without God's permission.

God TAUGHT Moses and Aaron what to do. God did not cure his stutters: therefore, to infuse a false interpretation based on ignoring the text and using the LU's "imagination" proves that people despise the Word and that is called Blaspheming the Holy Spirit OF God.

When you preach MOSES STUTTERED and nail it down with a musical preamble which disables the rational or spiritual brain the paying audience will attack you if you say that stutter is not in the text.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Apr 13, 2016 11:11 AM

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login dianna01)

God used them

April 13 2016, 8:43 PM 

God used the prophets to refute the temple and sacrifices in many of the "writing prophets". They give a completed picture of what actually happened.

Amos 6:1-8 (KJV)
Woe to them that are at ease in Zion, and trust in the mountain of Samaria, which are named chief of the nations, to whom the house of Israel came! [2] Pass ye unto Calneh, and see; and from thence go ye to Hamath the great: then go down to Gath of the Philistines: be they better than these kingdoms? or their border greater than your border? [3] Ye that put far away the evil day, and cause the seat of violence to come near; [4] That lie upon beds of ivory, and stretch themselves upon their couches, and eat the lambs out of the flock, and the calves out of the midst of the stall; [5] That chant to the sound of the viol, and invent to themselves instruments of musick, like David; [6] That drink wine in bowls, and anoint themselves with the chief ointments: but they are not grieved for the affliction of Joseph. [7] Therefore now shall they go captive with the first that go captive, and the banquet of them that stretched themselves shall be removed. [8] The Lord God hath sworn by himself, saith the Lord the God of hosts, I abhor the excellency of Jacob, and hate his palaces: therefore will I deliver up the city with all that is therein.

Jeremiah 8:5-9 (KJV)
Why then is this people of Jerusalem slidden back by a perpetual backsliding? they hold fast deceit, they refuse to return. [6] I hearkened and heard, but they spake not aright: no man repented him of his wickedness, saying, What have I done? every one turned to his course, as the horse rusheth into the battle. [7] Yea, the stork in the heaven knoweth her appointed times; and the turtle and the crane and the swallow observe the time of their coming; but my people know not the judgment of the Lord . [8] How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the Lord is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it ; the pen of the scribes is in vain. [9] The wise men are ashamed, they are dismayed and taken: lo, they have rejected the word of the Lord ; and what wisdom is in them?

Genesis 49:5-7 (KJV)
Simeon and Levi are brethren; instruments of cruelty are in their habitations. [6] O my soul, come not thou into their secret; unto their assembly, mine honour, be not thou united: for in their anger they slew a man, and in their selfwill they digged down a wall. [7] Cursed be their anger, for it was fierce; and their wrath, for it was cruel: I will divide them in Jacob, and scatter them in Israel.

1 Samuel 8:6-8 (KJV)
But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the Lord . [7] And the Lord said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them. [8] According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day, wherewith they have forsaken me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee.

NCP, David led the people further and further into idolatry and captivity, and was Gods instrument to that end. Have you ever wondered what the kings scribes were lying about? God has used many situations throughout time to bring his plan to fruition. That doesn't mean that we don't have free-will. We do have a choice whether we believe in God, and will obey him. It has always been Gods plan to save those who do have faith and obey, that was made clear through Abraham. I believe from scripture that David was worshipping his own god, and not The God.

Some of the people you have referenced above were made known to us, so we as disciples could see just how easy it is to drift from the narrow road. I would much rather focus on the prophets and the apostles for my doctrine. I'm not saying that the Kings and Levitical priesthood doesn't have value, but it is a lesson on what not to do.

2 Peter 3:2 (KJV)
That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
Ephesians 2:19-20 (KJV)
Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; [20] And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone ;

I haven't found any scripture that says we are to follow the kings examples. Jesus Christ is our King, and his plan is pretty simple, I will try to emulate him, and obey him

Respond to this message   
NCP
(no login)

Re: God used them

April 13 2016, 10:59 PM 

We believe the Bible, comprised of the Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God (Matthew 5:18; 2 Timothy 3:16-17). In faith we hold the Bible to be inerrant in the original writings, God-breathed, and the complete and final authority for faith and practice (2 Timothy 3:16-17). While still using the individual writing styles of the human authors, the Holy Spirit perfectly guided them to ensure they wrote precisely what He wanted written, without error or omission (2 Peter 1:21).

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 14 2016, 11:26 AM 

http://www.piney.com/2.Peter.1.Prophecy.No.Private.Interpretation.html

The Law of Moses was given BECAUSE of instrumental-trinitarian idolatry: it ceased to be when all of the PROPHECIES concerning Jesus were fulfilled.

The Spirit OF Christ warned about the Lying Pen of the Scribes concerning the Temple which was not by God's PATTERN.

The prophets by the Spirit OF CHRIST defines the future REST of Messiah both inclusively and exclusively.

The Church of Christ is built upon those prophecies: not anything in the Law or that written by the Lying Pen of the Scribes: Jesus called them hypocrites defined as speakers, singers or instrument players:

Eph. 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

That is another CENI because built upon means EDUCATION in the Ekklesia
That which is written is FOR OUR LEARNING: that cracks the kneecap of anyone who thinks that their silly self-referenced sermons and songs is LEARNING or TEACHING THAT WHICH HAS BEEN TAUGHT as the LIMITS and desire of any APT elder. Elders who let the wolves in howling their old wineskin songs (Cynics) are identified as not safe around your children.

The Bible records the good, the bad and the ugly: the progressives build on the worst part of the bad and ugly.

Those prophecies when certified by Jesus Christ are not subject to private interpretation: all of the manly direct commands are SPEAK or READ and there is not a jot or title of music added to the PATTERN because Reading 101a knows that to be MOCKING JESUS and even rejoicing that He was crucified.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 14 2016, 11:45 AM 

Jay Guin and Sean Palmer

http://www.piney.com/Sean.Palmer.its-you-not-me-why-more-more-minister-are-leaving-churches-of-christ.html

Dianne, I have been refuting blogs and posted books and sermons since 1997 after my last "investment with the lord" was being diverted by men willing to lie, cheat and sow discord to get a "venue" for self exhibition. Most shoot and run and are unable to respond. I don't know a modern preacher having been MadeOff with their money for a still-bleeding and worthless sheepskin.

You have noted a few of the proofs that many churches are being TRIBULATED by Purpose Driven Tribulators.

They say, I know that there is a church of Christ on every corner but they are not the RIGHT KIND of churches. Everyone BC or Before Computers are unable to understand the text. Those AC have to now take over because a spirit told them that, however sincere, your parents and grandparents were neither CHRIST-BUILT or SPIRIT-build.

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login dianna01)

The devil came along picked up the seed

April 14 2016, 7:12 PM 

Yes Ken, you are right. I don't think any of us have attended a school of Christ. Men tried to restore the assembly, such as Calvin and Campbell. I'm sure there were others, but things quickly derailed. When man puts his opinion over Jesus Christ the people searching for God are sure to lose. I love Gods plan of everyone just sitting down and being quiet, and just listening to the very Words of God. If that could happen, then no one could argue with God. Unfortunately, satan has been working his plan right along side man. And the people he is going to attack the hardest are the ones who believe in God, and have been baptized for the remission of sin for a clean conscience .

NCP, I also believe that the scriptures are inspired by God and everything revealed in them have a purpose. The spirit of Christ tells us that the kings prophets and scribes were lying. Why don't you believe that? It is there in black and white.

I trust that Jesus Christ will guard my mind, now that I know the truth. Of course, you shouldn't just trust me, everyone needs to search the scriptures for themselves.

Respond to this message   
NCP
(no login)

2 Samuel 23:2

April 15 2016, 3:21 AM 

Respond to this message   
NCP
(no login)

Was David Really A Man After Gods Heart?

April 15 2016, 3:33 AM 

Respond to this message   
NCP
(no login)

Acts 1:16

April 15 2016, 1:30 PM 

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 12 2016, 5:05 PM 

Dianne: While searching the scripture regarding David, I can find no comment from God that David was a righteous man. Would saying someone is righteous be left up to God? Since God is righteous, are we made righteous through Jesus Christ when we obey his commandments? I found the following verse, but he is speaking about the Law.

As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: (‭Romans‬ ‭3‬:‭10‬ KJV)

David was the king of a Civil-Military-Clergy sect of the Jewish nation which had been sentenced to captivity and death because of instrumental-Trinitarian idolatry at Mount Sinai.

The Promised Lands then became the killing fields because God knew that they would adopt the Canaanite (Egyptian-Babylonian) temple state. Moses wrote to refute the Babylonian Creation story which forced the "laity" to give most of their time, money and nervous energy working to support the temple servants. They had priests, praise singers, cooks, farm hands, exorcists and even prostitutes. This was the same condition surrounding the Temple which God did not command contrary to what the Spirit OF Christ called "the lying pen of the Scribes." Jesus still defined them as hypocrites meaning speakers for hire, singers or instrument players who get paid for self-exhibition. Religion and Sexuality were always bonded together.

Most or all of the nation of Israel went into captivity and death: modern Jews of a whole nation can trace their ancestry to one Jewish mother. The nation of Judah went into Babylon and they are still there. Only a small remnant of the faithful returned while Cyrus sent the rest to prop up his defenses.

If this is the ugly history of temple then worry a lot about modern preachers who want to REBUILD THE CHURCH with the same instrumental rejoicing and able with the help of God to silence any opposition. We have noted that the DISCORD made by the musical wall builders (made from the people's houses) stopped the temple for more than a decade.

The "progressives" hold what Ezekiel called "workshops of evil" to steal words one from another CLAIM and become rich and famous by denying there there is anything negative about replacing the quiet reverence and the Word with a "theater for holy entertainment." Many texts want you to know that they are Angels of Light where Apollon-Abaddon is the god of Light and the inspiring spirit and leader of the musical worship team. John called them SORCERERS and proves that they HAD ONCE BEFORE deceived the whole world.

Acts 7 is Parallel to Amos 5 and the "scholars" having infiltrated once Christian colleges say that their worship was JUST FINE: they just had a bad mental attitude.

Believe it when they say that they are PURPOSE DRIVEN.

[linked image]

The WILL "Rebuild your church" after that predestined PATTERN. Don't worry because the kingdom is not visible-audible-merchandise.

Luke 18:7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?

Luke 18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 13 2016, 12:22 PM 

God did not command a HOUSE built by human hands. After He had turned the Civil-Military-Clergy complex over to worship the starry host (Apollon-Abaddon etal), God hid the horrors behind walls. As long as the CIVIL system operated out of sight God tolerated the temple. However, just before 2 Chronicles 29 where Rick Atchley and tribe said "a" spirit said that God commanded "instrumental praise" and just afterwards, the sacriicial had been returned to Jerusalem so corrupt that the priests fled, they had been BURNING INFANTS in the origin of the HOLOCAUST.

Jer. 32:35 And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

Here is the ABOMINATION which always defines instrumental noise which is called SACRED VIOLENCE. This existed in Egypt, the wilderness and never ceased among the Jews.

[linked image]

The Spirit OF Christ in Isaiah 33 says that God's Enemies will be driven into "hell" with the same wind, string and percussion instruments which lucifer the singing and harp-playing prostitute brought into the garden of Eden.

http://www.piney.com/Isa30LXX.html

Finally, the same Babylon mother of harlots uses "lusted after fruits" (as in Amos 8) as singers, instrument players and all CRAFTSMEN (parasites) will be CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

You don't have to believe any of this but isn't it strange that there is no command, example or remote inference of God calling the godly classes into assembly for group singing with or with instruments? That continued until after the Reformation and the Disciples-Christians tried to say that PSALLO commanded all kinds of musical machines AS worship in the year 1878.

Scripture defines the LAW OF SILENCE and most historic Scholars define church as Apostolic exclusive of anything beyond the Prophets and Apostles. However, if you believe and teach that the Bible is not FULL of condemnation from Genesis to Revelation they you are STRONGLY DELUDED or as Paul warned of the speakers, singers and instrument players (Eph 4) they are LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE. and not a single one of the Master Discorders will give an answer. They don't need too since you can fool most of the peope most of the time. And that fills the coffers.

The RETURN God promised was NOT to Rebuild This Church based on the temple built in the literal Return.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter