Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
NCP
(no login)

ALERT!

April 13 2016, 12:57 PM 

Donnie, I think we have a BUG on this site. Left menu, Sunday School in Exile. The page appears ASIAN!

http://www.sundayschoolinexile.com/

Respond to this message   
NCP
(no login)

Suggest Not Using Site Until Donnie says ALL CLEAR!

April 13 2016, 1:03 PM 

Respond to this message   
NCP
(no login)

Google Earth Over Ken's Abode

April 13 2016, 1:35 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Google Earth Over Ken's Abode

April 13 2016, 1:55 PM 

We don't worship bulls: we shoot them!

Respond to this message   
NCP
(no login)

April 14 2016, 8:30 AM 

The USD is calling me. Ken, hold down the fort. Here is an early ROLL TIDE!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 15 2016, 10:46 AM 

Scripture proves that the Jews did a goat holocaust with loud musical noises. However, contra Rick Atchley and all of the progressives, this is not a HOLY spirit telling them that this is the PATTERN for instrumental praise--whatever that is.

Quoting 2 Samuel 23:2 is CLAIMED to be inspired and PROOF by using the EXCLUDING CONTEXT pattern. Saying that David was a man after God's heart (God hand picked him) is ALWAYS used to justify using "machines for doing hard work" and silencing the mouth of the victim is called BLASPHEMY.

I told you that quoting one verse just proves that God is never going to let you read the REST OF THE STORY.

2Sam. 23:1 Now these be the last words of David. David the son of Jesse said,
.....and the man who was raised up on high,
.....the anointed of the God of Jacob,
.....and the sweet psalmist of Israel, said,
2Sam. 23:2 The Spirit OF the LORD SPAKE by me,
..... and his word was in my tongue.
2Sam. 23:3 The God of Israel SAID,
.....the Rock of Israel SPAKE to me,
.....He that ruleth over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God.
2Sam. 23:4 And he shall be as the LIGHT of the morning,
..... when the sun riseth, even a morning without clouds;
.....as the tender grass springing out of the earth by clear shining after rain.

The Spirit OF Christ explained this:

Mal. 4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an OVEN;
.....and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly,
.....shall be STUBBLE; :
OVEN; and the day that cometh shall BURN them up,
.....saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

Mal. 4:2 BUT; unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness
..... arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth,
.....and grow up as calves of the stall.
Mal. 4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked;
.....for they shall be ASHES; under the soles of your feet
.....in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

YOU WILL REMEMBER THAT THE CREATION BY THE WORD IS RESERVED FOR FIRE

2Pet. 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Musical Instruments are always used to mark and drive God's enemies into HELL or into the LAKE OF FIRE.

2Sam. 23:5 Although MY HOUSE be NOT so with God;
.....YET he hath made with me an everlasting covenant,
.....ordered in all things, and sure:

.....For this is all my salvation, and all MY desire,
.....although he make it NOT to grow.
2Sam. 23:6 But the sons of Belial shall be all of them as thorns thrust away,
.....because they cannot be taken with hands:
2Sam. 23:7 But the man that shall touch them must be fenced with iron and the staff of a spear;
.....and they shall be utterly BURNED with fire in the same place.

This is affirmed in Psalm 110: Remember that Jesus and others defined as Holy Scriptures the Prophets and other prophecies concerning HIM. Another version proving that this CREATION is for baptism with SPIRIT (wind) and FIRE to sift out the VIPER race.

Psa. 110:1 The LORD said unto my Lord,
.....Sit thou at my right hand,
.....until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
Psa. 110:2 The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion:
.....rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
Psa. 110:3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power,
.....in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning:
.....thou hast the dew of thy youth.
Psa. 110:4 The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent,
.....Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
Psa. 110:5 he Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.
Psa. 110:6 He shall judge among the heathen,
.....he shall fill the places with the dead bodies;
.....he shall wound the heads over many countries.

And we might speak of Hebrews

Heb. 7:11 ¶ If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood,
.....(for under it the people received the law,)
.....what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec,
.....and not be called after the order of Aaron

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Apr 15, 2016 10:59 AM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

NCP builds on WAYNE JACKSON and ignores the meaning of IS IS.

April 15 2016, 5:31 PM 

NCP quotiing Wayne Jackson: “Brethren, it was needful that the scripture should be fulfilled, which the Holy Spirit spake before by the mouth of David concerning Judas, who was guide to them that took Jesus” (Acts 1:16).

The apostle then proceeded to quote Psalm 69:25 as an inspired prophecy of this circumstance. Subsequently, Matthias was selected to replace the fallen Judas.

There is a very important point within this context which relates to the concept of the inspiration of the Scriptures.

First, Peter affirms that David’s prophecy regarding the apostasy of Judas, and his subsequent replacement, was spoken by the Holy Spirit. The statement declares the divine origin of the message. It also indicates that the Holy Spirit is a divine Person.

Second, it asserts that David was the medium through which the Spirit operated in the conveyance of the message (cf. 2 Sam. 23:2). [Note: this also refutes the theory, advocated by some, that Psalm 69 was composed during the period of the Babylonian Captivity.]

Spirit means literally ONLY WIND: it is used in a figurative sense of the BREATH of God. When God breathed (without meter) into Jesus He SPOKE what was conveyed by that invisible WIND or BREATH of God.

Ex. 4:15 And thou shalt speak unto him, and put words in his mouth: and I will be with thy mouth, and with his mouth, and will teach you what ye shall do.

Is. 59:21 As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD;
.....My spirit that is UPON thee, [is parallel with]
.....and my WORDS which I have put in thy MOUTH,
.....shall not depart out of thy mouth,
.....nor out of the mouth of thy seed,
.....nor out of the mouth of thy seed’s seed,
.....saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever.

WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE WHO REFUTE GOD AND CLAIM THAT HE IS NOT ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITHOUT THE HELP OF ANOTHER GOD PERSON TO BREATH AND ANOTHER GOD PERSON TO ARTICULATE. The DOVE refuting the "daughter of a mother" rested UPON Jesus and did not fly up His nose. That's why John was justified by saying that those who deny what is defined numerous times

That there is ONE GOD the Father
And One Mediator between God and man
The MAN Jesus whom God MADE TO BE both Lord and Christ is an ANTICHRIST.

1Pet. 1:11 Searching what, or what manner of time
.....the Spirit OF Christ which was in them did signify,
.....when IT TESTIFIED beforehand the sufferings of Christ,
.....and the glory that should follow.

The Spirit or Breath or Mind OF a person is never ANOTHER PERSON unless you have a degree in theology.

Wayne Jackson and the ANTI classical meaning of "trinity" would call God ignorant for really saying "The Holy Spirit Person of Christ another person."

Rev. 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant,
.....and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus:
.....worship GOD:
.....for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit OF prophecy.

Do NOT worship The Holy Spirit OF God but worship GOD whose BREATH always conveys WORDS and never NOTES.
Again, they want to translate "The TESTIMONY (that which makes audible) spoken BY Jesus is the HOLY SPIRIT OF PROPHECY.

When Jesus or others quote a PROPHECY from say Psalm 69 they do not authorize you to SING AND PLAY INSTRUMENTS IN THE CHURCH because no Psalmist or Instrument player evern ENTERED into a Holy Place. For instance ALSO in Psalm 69 which is a PROPHECY to be understood and not a SONG to be perform by rewriting it.

Psa 69:8 I am become a stranger unto my brethren,
.....and an alien unto my mothers children.
Psa 69:9 For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up;
.....and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me.

Psa 69:10 When I wept, and chastened my soul with fasting, that was to my reproach.
Psa 69:11 I made sackcloth also my garment; and I became a proverb (taunting speech) to them.
Psa 69:12 They that sit in the gate speak against me;
.....and I was the SONG OF THE DRUNKARDS.

H5058 negı̂ynâh negı̂ynath neg-ee-naw', neg-ee-nath' From H5059 ; properly instrumental music; by implication a stringed instrument; by extension a poem set to music; specifically an epigram:—stringed instrument, musick, Neginoth [plural], song.

Of the singing and harp playing prostitute in the garden of Eden.

Isaiah 23:16 Take an {1} harp, go about the city, thou harlot that hast been forgotten;
make sweet {2} melody, {3}sing many songs, that thou mayest be remembered.

H5060 nâga‛ naw-gah' A primitive root; properly to touch, that is, lay the hand upon (for any purpose; euphemistically, to lie with a woman); by implication to reach (figuratively to arrive, acquire); violently, to strike (punish, defeat, destroy,)

Jesus defines HOLY SCRIPTURE as EXCLUSIVE of the Scribes of an abandoned Civil-Military-Clergy:

Luke 22:37 For I say unto you, that this that is WRITTEN must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: FOR THE THINGS CONCERNING ME HAVE AN END

Luke 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, CONCERNING ME.
Luke 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand THE SCRIPTURES
Luke 24:46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Apr 15, 2016 5:43 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

THIS IS A SALVATION ISSUE

April 16 2016, 2:11 PM 

Those Purpose Driven work with the NACC to "infiltrate and confiscate your congregation to become INSTRUMENTALLY SECTARIAN. For instance:

Rick Atchley offers three Old Testament reasons for accepting instrumental music:

I/II. Commanded and Blessed

The first two reasons assert that under the Old Testament, God did not just allow instrumental music, He commanded and blessed it. Rick offered the following passages for these contentions: 2 Chronicles 5:13-14; 7:6; 29:25-26; Psalm 33:1- 3; 92:1-3; 150:1-6. Response: Rick is absolutely correct in these assertions.

Here the reviewer proves that there is little to no "concervatives" who do not claim that God COMMANDED instrumental worship---

It is true that SOME among the “anti-instrument” viewpoint (as Rick styles it) have claimed that God never approved, but only tolerated, the instrument in Old Testament worship. Rick ridiculed this viewpoint with the rhetorical question: “[I]s that standing under the word of God or over the word of God?” The fact is the majority of those within churches of Christ have long acknowledged the divinely approved use of instruments in Old Testament Jewish worship. But this realization is completely beside the point and side-steps the issue. Why?

David Faust was then the President of the NACC or the wannabe leaders of the Christian churches. David prowled through the churches and universities preaching UNITY. Unity always means that if YOU will become Transistioned to Instruments (Walling, Atchley) the WE can have fellowship. That does not mean that you can continue to teach THAT WHICH IS WRITTEN against Instruments because YOU would continue to be divisive.

David Faust: 1. In the Old Testament, the Lord didn’t merely “permit” the use of musical instruments as aids to worship. He commanded their use. 1 Chronicles 16:4-6

2 Chronicles 5:12-14, 7:1-12, 29:25-30 Psalm 150:1-6

Second Chronicles 5:14 adds an important point about the dedication of the temple. After the instrumentalists and the singers joined together in united praise to the Lord, the next verse says, "Then the temple of the Lord was filled with a cloud, and the priests could not perform their service because of the cloud, for the glory of the Lord filled the temple of God" God's "glory" in the form of a cloud was an expression of God's joy, pleasure, approval, and delight.

God was making known His presence in a very intense and powerfful way. The people not only honored the Lord as they played instruments and sang together, but they did so withh God's full and hearty approval. The Lord didn't just put up with the use of musical instruments; He smiled upon it, and expressed great delight and pleasure in the way His people praised Him through a combination of singing an instrumental accompaniment

They have grown increasingly violent contending that NOT to use instruments is violating a direct command of God. If you will not, as one of my old fleecers says, SHUT YOUR MOUTH then you are grouped with those whose views we can TAKE AN AXE to their, as noted by a wineskins and NACC writer "Anti Christian and Anti Spirit" views.

They missed the fact that God TURNED THEM OVER TO WORSHIP THE STARRY HOST and that included Apollon-Abaddon the leader of the MUSES or Locusts. God promised David a tabernacle or FAMILY, but SOLOMON built God a HOUSE, but God does not live in houses built by human hands. When the loud instrumental noise began God shut down the holy places so the "priests could not enter or minister" other than special times. Even then, this was the the SHRINE of the Civil-Military-Clergy with whom God never makes spiritual covenants.

2Sam. 23:5 Although MY HOUSE be NOT so with God;
.....YET he hath made with me an everlasting covenant,
.....ordered in all things, and sure:

For this is all my salvation, and all MY desire,
.....although he make it NOT to grow.
2Sam. 23:6 But the sons of Belial shall be all of them as thorns thrust away,
.....because they cannot be taken with hands:
2Sam. 23:7 But the man that shall touch them must be fenced with iron and the staff of a spear;
.....and they shall be utterly BURNED with fire in the same place.

The Hostile Takeovers take their lead from Messianic Jews who say that the NEW COVENANT was the OLD COVENANT now under Messiah but TO the Jews: Gentiles can tag along with proselyte baptism. But, OUR MESSIAH had another message which defines HOLY scripture as that concerning him:

Luke 22:37 For I say unto you, that this that is WRITTEN must yet be accomplished in me,
.....And he was reckoned among the transgressors:
.....FOR THE THINGS CONCERNING ME HAVE AN END

Luke 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you,
.....that all things must be fulfilled,
.....which were written in the law of Moses,
.....and in the prophets, and in the psalms,
.....CONCERNING ME.
Luke 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand THE SCRIPTURES
Luke 24:46 And said unto them,
.....Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer,
.....and to rise from the dead the third day:

That which was written concerning Jesus was that the Jews would MUSICALLY MOCK Jesus to the Crose treating Him as just another animal to be slaughtered to PREVENT wrath from falling on the whole nation..

If ALL of the Progressives and even "conservatives" insist that under the OLD LAW the People were commanded to worship God with instrumental accompaniment.

And God did NOT command even the Temple or Animal slaughter (a view probably beyond redemption and certainly bible illiterate).

The Christ in Jeremiah 23 calls that despising the Word of God and that translates as BLASPHEMY.

That's why all of the mentions of instruments to make the lambs dumb before the slaughter is defined as SORCERY and they with DOGS and liars will be or are being CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

This second creation involving Jesus is RESERVED FOR FIRE: it is a period of separating the lambs from the goats. The muses or Locusts or musical worship team under Apollon-Abaddon are Purpose Driven to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Psa. 50:1 The mighty God, even the LORD, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.
Psa. 50:2 Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined.
Psa. 50:3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.
Psa. 50:4 He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that he may judge his people.
Psa. 50:5 Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.
Psa. 50:6 And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for God is judge himself. Selah.

Contrary to John Mark Hicks in Come to the Table:

Psa. 50:9 I will take no bullock out of thy house, nor he goats out of thy folds.
Psa. 50:10 For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.
Psa. 50:11 I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine.
Psa. 50:12 If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.
Psa. 50:13 Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats?
Psa. 50:14 Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:

Musical Performers are Golden Calves where being beyond redemption is to have such a WORLD VIEW of God that they think that He can be fed and entertained.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Apr 16, 2016 3:06 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Return and Rebuilding with Musical Rejoicing a PATTERN?

April 16 2016, 3:44 PM 

We have seen the confession that "most of us" believe that God commmanded instrumental music worship. The writer does not grasp that The Spirit OF CHRIST quarantined the godly people FROM the Temple. They were permitted to REST within a sabbath day journey or about 700 feet: this was to PREVENT the Babylonish Sacrificial system to which God had abandoned the Civil-Military-Clergy.

Having missed Acts 7 affirming may Old Testament proof that God DID NOT command a HOUSE and even then NO ONE worshipped INSIDE of any closed house.

Also having missed Jacob cursing the Levites later to be abandoned as MILITARY men with harps and swords to PREVENT any godly person from entering into the CLOSED Temple grounds on penalty of death. If you decided to worship WHERE the Levites made instrumental NOISE commanded by David and their COMMANDERS OF THE ARMY then you would be executed. If you lie about that don't worry about it:

Jude 3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
Jude 4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
Jude 5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not. [instrumental-trinitiarian idolatry was the BECAUSE OF TRANSGRESSION]
Jude 6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
Jude 7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal FIRE.

You remember that Paul said and most people missed it that the Law of Moses had no effect on the ONLY Spiritual Covenant that God in Christ made with Abraham. Therefore, those who use the CURSE OF THE LAW may be, as they claim, be predestined..

REST means REST: stop the speaking, singing, playing, acting, dancing and passing the plate to fleece the widows.

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter