Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Dianna Howell
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Stand Alone...Good Grief!

April 21 2016, 10:26 AM 

You are at least HALF-APT, Sarge, Dianne and I communicate often. I have this thingy called E-MAIL.

She has assumed the SAME RIGHT as anyone else to "GO and teach that which has been taught." I ALWAYS COPY from everyone beginning with Clay Tablets maybe 2,000 years old when Moses wrote his INVERTED Creation account to debunk the old and new Babylonian Cosmology and religion.

Here is a sample of Email

Church of Christ seem to be a scholarly group, so I would like to know your explanation of of Col 1:15 “Firstborn of every creature”, and Rev 3:14 ….“The beginning of the creation of God”.

Obviously Christ in His prer-incarnate state was not a creature in the Arian sense, so what does it mean?

I told him that Jesus said that "Doctors of the law take away the key to knowledge" and that the way to be a DISCIPLE OF CHRIST is just to copy what He taught as He spoke ONLY what He heard from the ONE GOD THE FATHER who breathed (not a people) the Spirit-Word into Him. He told His Apostles to COPY AND PASTE what they heard from Him.

I copied lots of SCRIPTURE and mailed it without comment. I may mail it to Dianne and she will mail her findings to me and I may COPY them and USE them if that's okey dokey.

The actual COMMAND is to Paste And Copy or for the never-APT elder "Teach that which HAS BEEN TAUGHT." Contrary to LU, I was warned against using my IMAGINATION and have no opinion I did not copy.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Stand Alone...Good Grief!

April 21 2016, 10:42 AM 

Sarge: Here is something I believe should be on the Curriculum for Simony First Class:

Pliny the Elder: CHAP. 54. (13.)—REMEDIES FOR AFFECTIONS OF THE STOMACH.
Ulcerations of the stomach are effectually treated with asses' milk1 or cows' milk. For gnawing pains in that region, beef is stewed, with vinegar and wine. Fluxes are healed by taking the ashes of burnt deer's horns; and discharges of blood by drinking the blood of a kid just killed, made hot, in doses of three cyathi, with equal proportions of vinegar and tart wine; or else by taking kid's rennet, with twice the quantity of vinegar.

1 Asses' milk is still recommended for pulmonary phthisis.

I still take his advice every morning with psyllium husk. Otherwise, I would be full of it.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Titus and Elders Defined Part A

April 21 2016, 3:56 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
NCP
(no login)

Walk the Walk?

April 22 2016, 10:53 AM 

UNITY

the state of being one; oneness.
a whole or totality as combining all its parts into one.
the state or fact of being united or combined into one, as of the parts of a whole; unification.
absence of diversity; unvaried or uniform character.
oneness of mind, feeling, etc., as among a number of persons; concord, harmony, or agreement.

Anyone here that goes to a local Church?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Elders who will GNASH with their teath

April 22 2016, 11:20 AM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
NCP
(no login)

I Concur

April 22 2016, 11:45 AM 

By Wayne Jackson

Why Do Some Resist Local Membership?

Occasionally there are those who are not affiliated with any local group of saints.There may be, under unusual circumstances, some rationale for this. Frequently there is not.

(1) It may be the case that a Christian has moved into an area where there is no local congregation of the Lord’s people.In that event, where such is feasible, he may need to drive to a city of reasonable proximity where he is able to locate a good church.

If one is not able to pursue that procedure, he should worship on the Lord’s day in his home, and then seek to win others to the truth, thus establishing a new church in his town as soon as is possible.The same plan may have to be initiated if there is no faithful church nearby, i.e., one with whom he can worship and work conscientiously.

(2) Unfortunately, it is not uncommon to find maverick disciples who simply do not wish to identify with any local church. Reasons for this neglect may be varied.

Some folks are so inflexibly opinionated that they cannot tolerate being in proximity with any Christian who does not yield to their every dictum. Leave such to themselves; it is better that they are isolated.

Not infrequently is the reality that some do not wish to be held responsible for their conduct. They desire to come and go at will. They do not want to be accountable for faithful attendance, consistent giving, or any other responsibility. The do not intend to have their lifestyle monitored.They repudiate the idea that they should be under the oversight of elders.

In a word, they want the “name” of being a Christian, but without the commitment that goes with such. And perhaps most of all, they do not intend to be in an environment where they might be subject to the discipline of the local congregation.

Such folks may entertain the illusion that they are serving God; they are not, however. Such ones have failed to comprehend one of the most fundamental aspects of Christian service.

Respond to this message   
NCP
(no login)

Walk The Walk....Anyone?

April 22 2016, 11:54 AM 

Ken, COPY and PASTE is great! Don't you think so?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Walk The Walk....Anyone?

April 22 2016, 12:03 PM 

Everything I know I copied from someone else including "Let me sing my Aaaa Bee Cees."

I may have about the best collection of Clay Tablets annotated and some connected to the Bible. I lifted them all from Oxfort University. They have a color coded with scholarly notes. They gave me permission to post with attribution.

I try never to quote a historic person without posting a link to the original source: no one among the scholars have ever read original sources and tend to lie about them because they had to ditto head the professors textbook for which you paid $200.00.

I claim a special skill defined as A holy spirit or A good conscience, consciousness or a CO-perception of the Word. God lets me read BLACK text on BROWN paper. For a quarter of a million dollars you can get that skill shock-treated out.

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login dianna01)

Obey God not man

April 22 2016, 3:23 PM 

Acts 5:29 (KJV)
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

Respond to this message   
NCP
(no login)

Re: Obey God not man

April 22 2016, 9:17 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
NCP
(no login)

It's not too late!

April 23 2016, 9:02 AM 

I think Wayne Jackson nailed it about the local Church. "Some folks are so inflexibly opinionated that they cannot tolerate being in proximity with any Christian who does not yield to their every dictum. Leave such to themselves; it is better that they are isolated."

You seem to be well on your way to the Church in the Wilderness (near Holenwald). Good luck!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Don't get BURNED in the Morning: come OUTSIDE and REST

April 23 2016, 12:18 PM 

Wayne gets HIRED to express HIS opinions: Other PAY to get to Cut and Paste "that which is WRITTEN for our LEARNING." That defines the ONE PIECE PATTERN commanded, exampled and practiced from the Wilderness onward. ONLY the Lord's Supper is added to the synagogue of the godly ISRAELITES: it is to preach or show forth the DEATH of Jesus Christ. If you understand that Jesus DIED to fulfill all of the hate prophecies imposed by the ELDERS who fired God and demanded "A Preaching Paid Person" to fabricate HIS message.

Jesus promised to be with the TWO OR THREES assembled in HIS NAME. Here is the PATTERN commanded by God BEFORE the Hebrews held "worship services" on the REST DAY. Sabbath does not mean A DAY OF WORSHIP to Buy and Sell inside the gates: Sabbath means REST and rest frees the WORKERS from the FLEECEES. THE WORK which is OUTLAWED.

Ex. 31:14 Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.
Ex. 31:15 Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.

h4399. mla}kah, mel-aw-kaw´; from the same as 4397; properly, deputyship, i.e. ministry; generally, employment (never servile) or work (abstractly or concretely); also property (as the result of labor):—business, + cattle, + industrious, occupation, (+ -pied), + officer, thing (made), use, (manner of) work((-man), -manship).

h4397. mal}ak, mal-awk´; from an unused root meaning to despatch as a deputy; a messenger; specifically, of God, i.e. an angel (also a prophet, priest or teacher):—ambassador, angel, king, messenger.

[linked image]

The REST Jesus gave is "Another day" and Rest is the Greek PAUO which is used of STOP the rhetoric, STOP the singing, STOP the playing of machines, STOP the PANIC or laded burden IMPOSED by any religious observation making people THINK that they are in the presence of God

The TEACHERS were commanded to PREACH the Word by READING The Word without any Scriptural or historic change until some rhetoricians (hypocrites) discovered that they could get rich and famous by telling bible stories.

ALL modern preachers build upon the PATTERN of The Jacob-Cursed and God-abandoned Levites with PRIESTS and MUSIC. The SERVICE which God DID NOT COMMAND contrary to Wayne etal which POLLUTED or PROFANED the REST day was/is

5656. {abodah, ab-o-daw´; or h∂dwøbSo {abowdah, ab-o-daw´; from 5647; work of any kind:—act, bondage, + bondservant, effect, labour, ministering(-try), office, service(-ile, -itude), tillage, use, work, x wrought.

The ANIMAL SLAUGHTER and the TEMPLE which God did NOT command got away with PROFANING the Sabbath and would not be EXECUTED because--for readers of Acts 7--they had already been TURNED OVER TO WORSHIP THE STARRY HOST." The SERVICE in Hebrew has the same meaning as the SERVICE of Apollon-Abaddon. We have noted that the ONLY personified SPIRIT is Apollon and his TRIAD.

http://www.piney.com/ClassPausaniasAttica.html

Pausanias Greece Paus. [1.2.5] One of the porticoes contains shrines of gods, and a gymnasium called that of Hermes. [KAIROS]

In it is the house of Pulytion [Serpent], at which it is said that a mystic rite [Paul's wrath or ORGY] was performed by the most notable Athenians, parodying the Eleusinian mysteries.
1.2 But in my time it was devoted to the worship of Dionysus. This Dionysus they call Melpomenus Apollo [Abaddon, Apollyon] Musegetes (Leader of the Muses).

Mousagetēs 1 doric for Mousēgetēs leader of the Muses, Lat. Musagetes, of Apollo, Plat1 Mous-a_getēs, ou, ho

melpō , Il.1.474, celebrate with song and dance, melpontes hekaergon Il.l.c.; Phoibon [Apollo] sing to the lyre or harp, “meta de sphin emelpeto theios aoidos, phormizōn” [Apollo's Lyre]Melpomenos, epith. of Dionysus at Athens,

Donnie has mentioned many times that MUSIC demands DANCING or moving the body in step with the sounds. Gestulating was a profane involvement of the body. This is defacto proof that the worship leader-spirit son of Jubal and Apollon--is in control. That is why ALL music terms or any repeated drum beat is identified as Witchcraft or Sorcery. The profane people who boast about CHARMING the olders with "a cappella" while manipulating the youth with Rock and roll, is defined in Revelation as the agent of the FIRST TIME Babylon mother of harlots (daughter churches) led by "Lusted after fruits" (Amos 8) as ANY religious craftman or craftsperson are called SORCERERS and are Anathemated: the have devoted their bodies to enhance the Word of God in any way and such people CANNOT BE REDEEMED and MUST BE BURNED.

Thousands or tens of thousands of sanctified harps were burned up in Jerusalem. Modern Jews still need to find the harps before they can restore the temple and the holocaust of the innocents. As far as we know, all of the Levites who had not fled Jerusalem were cast into the physical HELL and burned or rotted on a bed of Maggots.

THE ONE PIECE PATTERN

Acts 15:21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day.

[linked image]

Here is a simple test: if you flunk it you are NOT one of the Little Flock of lost spirits Jesus was sent to seek and rescue and place in a SAFE HOUSE.

Q. What is the NAME of the Spirit?

A. ------------------------------

Wayne flunked.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Apr 23, 2016 12:26 PM

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

Don't get BURNED in the Morning: Come Praise God!

April 24 2016, 6:40 AM 

The original, unedited post has been resubmitted as a new thread by the same title. Please feel free to join the discussion there.

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 23.127.32.146 on Apr 27, 2016 1:57 AM

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Sarge's Message: Don't Get Burned...

April 24 2016, 4:09 PM 

Sarge,

There is a post that is pending publishing: "Don't get BURNED in the Morning: Come Praise God!" It references Matthew 28:16-20 (NIV) which you identified as "The Great Commission." Please resubmit this as a new thread as I believe it would make a good discussion. (I can do this for you, but we prefer your name as the author and IP address displayed.)

Thanks,
Donnie

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

Encouragement

April 24 2016, 11:48 AM 

The original, unedited post has been resubmitted as a new thread by the same title. Please feel free to join the discussion there.

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 23.127.32.146 on Apr 27, 2016 1:59 AM

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Sarge's Message: Encouragement

April 24 2016, 4:13 PM 

Sarge,

The post "Encouragement" is pending publishing. You quoted "Ten Bible Verses for Encouragement" -- which would make a good title also. Please resubmit the post as a new thread. It will make a great topic for discussion as we, residents of this planet, need it. (I can do this for you, but we prefer your name as the author and IP address displayed.)

Thanks,
Donnie

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Sarge's Message: Encouragement

April 24 2016, 10:03 PM 

Sarge doesn't post ALL of the messages about Church. Maybe if he posted Ephesians 2 the faith only theme we might tell everyone what Paul wants everyone to be SAFE FROM.

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

Thugs?

April 25 2016, 8:36 AM 

Rocky informed me that there is a problem with getting your post HIJACKED at this site? I have been away for a while. Why not leave my posts where they are now? Perhaps, I need to lurk for a while and see how the forum flows. Thanks!

Respond to this message   
ǝɹǝɥ sɐʍ ǝƃɹɐs
(no login)

ǝɹǝɥ sɐʍ ǝƃɹɐs

April 25 2016, 2:02 PM 

ǝɹǝɥ sɐʍ ǝƃɹɐs

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: ǝɹǝɥ sɐʍ ǝƃɹɐs

April 25 2016, 3:56 PM 

There you go: I am glad that the meds are working.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter