Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Sarge
(no login)

Flip Generator Testing in Progress

April 25 2016, 4:53 PM 

I'm checking the site for boogers. What's your excuse?

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

Just a Matter of Time.

April 25 2016, 5:12 PM 

Ken, can you tell me if the HIJACKING was from an internal source or was it external?

Donnie, can you also provide information on the source?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Just a Matter of Time.

April 25 2016, 7:41 PM 

This is Dianne's thread: she is a disciple. We are carrying on a conversation about elders: not the church

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

Time to Go

April 25 2016, 10:25 PM 

Carry on Ken, you old dog. happy.gif

You were the one Hijacking on this forum. A moderator at that. Donnie allowed it. Good luck. See ya.

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login dianna01)

Flying on my own two wings

April 27 2016, 8:24 PM 

Since there has been so much fuss about me using Ken's words as my own, I present my own statements for your perusal. Thank you for bearing with me during my learning period. Here is what we should be taught before no one remembers why musical instruments are outlawed for the Christian assembly:

I can find no scripture that God says David was righteous. He was a secular king that God used to take the nation into idolatry and captivity. God gave them kings in his anger and took them away in his wrath. He added instrumental music under his own authority, he was not a Levite, so he couldn't be in charge of the temple. He used Gad the seer, who was not a prophet of God. God let him add the instruments, as man has free will. David was the anti-type of The Lord Jesus Christ, David killed the Gentiles, while Jesus came to save them. David's psalms were all written in a secular sense, they were never used within the temple, nor were they used in the synagogues. The trumpets were given to the Levitical priest to sound the alarm or to call assembly, they were never meant for instrumental rejoicing. David took the national temple further into idolatry. The Godly people were left outside the gates, where they gathered in their homes or synagogue to read, rehearse and remember the words that The Lord had given Moses, including the first covenant, as well as the law of Moses.

God uses situations and people to fulfill his plan, since he already knows how people react and choices they will make. This doesn't change our free will to make those choices, Gods plan will come to fruition regardless of mans choices.

I gave thee a king in mine anger, and took him away in my wrath. (‭Hosea‬ ‭13‬:‭11‬ KJV)

Simeon and Levi are brethren; instruments of cruelty are in their habitations. O my soul, come not thou into their secret; unto their assembly, mine honour, be not thou united: for in their anger they slew a man, and in their selfwill they digged down a wall. (‭Genesis‬ ‭49‬:‭5-6‬ KJV)

Amos 6:4-7 (KJV)
4[That lie upon beds of ivory, and stretch themselves upon their couches, and eat the lambs out of the flock, and the calves out of the midst of the stall;] 5That chant to the sound of the viol, and invent to themselves instruments of musick, like David; 6[That drink wine in bowls, and anoint themselves with the chief ointments: but they are not grieved for the affliction of Joseph.] 7[Therefore now shall they go captive with the first that go captive, and the banquet of them that stretched themselves shall be removed.]

2 Samuel 6:22-23 (KJV)
22And I will yet be more vile than thus, and will be base in mine own sight: and of the maidservants which thou hast spoken of, of them shall I be had in honour.

Habakkuk 2:18-20 (KJV)
18[What profiteth the graven image that the maker thereof hath graven it; the molten image, and a teacher of lies, that the maker of his work trusteth therein, to make dumb idols?] 19[Woe unto him that saith to the wood, Awake; to the dumb stone, Arise, it shall teach! Behold, it ] is[ laid over with gold and silver, and ] there is[ no breath at all in the midst of it.] 20But the Lord is in his holy temple: let all the earth keep silence before him.

Psalm 44:23-24 (KJV)
23Awake, why sleepest thou, O Lord? arise, cast us not off for ever. 24[Wherefore hidest thou thy face, ] and[ forgettest our affliction and our oppression?]

The Bible, secular history, and archeological evidence all point to the Jews worshipping like the nations around them, especially the temple services, since the time of David. I can't imagine God being too happy about that. Of course, The Lord can save whomever he wants to save, but would it be justice if he saves idolaters? The Lord gave them the Law of grace, which was the first covenant, then gave them the law of Moses. Which, we know could save no man. As I said above,the godly people were kept out of the temple, and only the Levites could attend the tabernacle or the temple. The Jews innovated in both, without authority under the law of Moses.

(Quote)
"The book of Psalms contain new doctrine after the Law of Moses. And after the writing of Moses, it is the second book of doctrine... (David) first gave to the Hebrews a new style of psalmody, why which he abrogates the ordinances established by Moses with respect to sacrifices,

and introduces the new hymn and a new style of jubilant praise in the worship of God;
and throughout his whole ministry he teaches very many other things that went beyond the law of Moses." (Fragment of Commentary by Hippolytus, bishop of Rome, Ante-Nicene, V, p. 170) (end quote)

.Gen 4:21 And his brother's name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ.
H8610 manipulate, figuratively to use unwarrantably:--catch, handle, (lay, take) hold (on, over), stop, surely, surprise, take.

H8608 taphaph to drum, that is, play (as) on the tambourine:taber, play with timbrels.

H8611 tôpheth to'-feth From the base of H8608 ; a smiting, that is, (figuratively)contempt:--tabret. MEANING HELL

The new innovators coming out of the colleges are using David, and his introducing musical instrument as their authority to add musical instrument to the worship of God. We know as Christians, that we have nothing to do with the Law of Moses. The temple of the Old Testament is the anti-type of the Christian assembly! They use 2Chron 2:29 as authority for adding musical instruments to worship God.

Respond to this message   
Dianna
(Login dianna01)

Correction on scripture reference

April 28 2016, 6:34 AM 

That last scripture should read 2 Chron 29.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Dianne, this is what we discussed.

April 29 2016, 10:35 AM 

Now, from this point, the question stands: What do you do with Acts 13?

Paul was discussing what he probably learned from his mother, grandmother and attending the SYNAGOGUE where the Prophets were PREACHED by being READ. He was also promised to be "guided into all truth" by Jesus of Nazareth Who appeared to and spoke as HOLY SPIRIT.

It was David's goal to build a Physical House for "god" and he collected the material before He died. He was given a TENT on Mount Sion but Solomon built the HOUSE on Mount Moriah already operating as a center of STAR and SERPENT worship.

Paul shows how the PROPHECIES were made more certain. However, He was a student of the Prophets:

Acts 13:17 The God of this people of Israel chose our fathers, and exalted the people
.....when they dwelt as strangers in the land of Egypt, and with an high arm brought he them out of it.
Acts 13:18 And about the time of forty years suffered he their manners in the wilderness.
Acts 13:19 And when he had destroyed seven nations in the land of Chanaan, he divided their land to them by lot.
Acts 13:20 And after that he gave unto them judges about the space of four hundred and fifty years, until Samuel the prophet.
Acts 13:21 And afterward THEY desired a king: [notice that this was not God's initiative: He had warned earlier]
.....and God gave unto them Saul the son of Cis, a man of the tribe of Benjamin, by the space of forty years.
Acts 13:22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their KING;
.....to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse,
.....a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.
Acts 13:23 Of this man’s seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

God's Will was to abandoned the nation to a Civil-Military-Clergy government like the Gentiles. That is why it was HIRAM who designed and built the temple like the one at Tyre. It was built with slave labor and within five years of Solomon's death a civil war broke out and the Egyptians cam to get all of their confiscated goal.

David was the PHYSICAL Seed but not the Spiritual pattern for Jesus. The pattern is EVIL-secular is replaced with Righteousness and Spiritual NOT a kingdom visible or audible.

Rom. 1:1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,
Rom. 1:2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,
Rom. 1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord,
.....which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;
Rom. 1:4 And declared to be the Son of God with power,
.....according to the spirit OF holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:
Rom. 1:5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship,
.....for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

Paul understood the prophets and acts 13 must be understood based on 1 Samuel 8. God promised David a house or FAMILY but not a temple. They had already been sentenced back to Babylon because of instrumental idolatry at Mount Sinai. This should warn against seeing God's abandonment to SABAZIANISM as something GOOD.

1Sam. 8:1 And it came to pass, when Samuel was old, that he made his sons judges over Israel.
1Sam. 8:2 Now the name of his firstborn was Joel; and the name of his second, Abiah: they were judges in Beersheba.
1Sam. 8:3 And his sons walked not in his ways, but turned aside after lucre, and took bribes, and perverted judgment.
1Sam. 8:4 Then all the elders of Israel gathered themselves together, and came to Samuel unto Ramah,
1Sam. 8:5 And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways:
.....now make us a king to judge us like all the nations.
1Sam. 8:6 But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said,
.....Give us a king to judge us.
.....And Samuel prayed unto the LORD.
1Sam. 8:7 And the LORD said unto Samuel,
.....Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee:
.....for they have not rejected thee,
.....but they have REJECTED me, that I should not reign over them.
1Sam. 8:8 According to all the works which they have done
.....since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day,
.....wherewith they have FORSAKEN me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee.
1Sam. 8:9 Now therefore hearken unto their voice:
.....howbeit yet protest solemnly unto them,
.....and shew them the manner of the king that shall reign over them.
1Sam. 8:10 And Samuel told all the words of the LORD unto the people that asked of him a king.

God hand-picked David but this was to RULE OVER and make the people into religious slaves for rejecting the theocratic rule of God.
David was chosen as a MILITARY LEADER to protect the nation because God said that He would not protect them.

David organized the Levites under the KING AND COMMANDERS OF THE ARMY: David did not live to see the Temple built with slave labor and shortly torn down. Wouldn't God protect a HOUSE if He really needed one.

1Sam. 8:11 And he said, This will be the manner of the king that shall reign over you:
.....He will take your sons, and appoint them for himself, for his chariots,
.....and to be his horsemen; and some shall run before his chariots.
1Sam. 8:12 And he will appoint him captains over thousands, and captains over fifties;
.....and will set them to ear his ground, and to reap his harvest,
.....and to make his instruments of war,
.....and instruments of his chariots. [musical]
1Sam. 8:13 And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cooks, and to be bakers.
1Sam. 8:14 And he will take your fields, and your vineyards, and your oliveyards,
.....even the best of them, and give them to his servants.
1Sam. 8:15 And he will take the tenth of your seed, and of your vineyards,
.....and give to his officers, and to his servants.
1Sam. 8:16 And he will take your menservants, and your maidservants,
.....and your goodliest young men, and your asses, and put them to his work.
1Sam. 8:17 He will take the tenth of your sheep: and ye shall be his servants.
1Sam. 8:18 And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you;
.....and the LORD will not hear you in that day.

David would be a superior military leader. Therefore, God HAND PICKED David to be their blood-letter

The Hebrew, lebab or heart, simply means that God choose David to be king. Remember, that the Israelites defined the nature of the first king and he failed to carry out God's commands to be a king. Remember also that the king was not to be the religious leader but the civil, military leader. Furthermore, God selected David when he was an innocent shepherd but he had proven his power.

"The quotation from Acts refers to David early in life, before he had fallen into those great sins which cast such a shadow upon his administration...This commendation is not absolute, but describes the character of David in comparison with that of Saul...It merely indicates a man whom God will approve, in distinction from Saul, who was rejected" (Haley's Bible Handbook, p. 222).

1Sam. 8:19 Nevertheless the people refused to obey the voice of Samuel; and they said,
.....Nay; but we will have a king over us;
1Sam. 8:20 That we also may be like all the nations [Goyim or Gentiles]; and that our king may judge us,
.....and go out before us, and fight our battles.
1Sam. 8:21 And Samuel heard all the words of the people,
.....and he rehearsed them in the ears of the LORD.
1Sam. 8:22 And the LORD said to Samuel, Hearken unto their voice, and make them a king.
.....And Samuel said unto the men of Israel, Go ye every man unto his city.

Because Saul often fell into that madness or charismatic prophesying the soldiers asked "is Saul among the prophets?" That meant that they had contempt for and would not win victories. The KING was the Commander In Chief of the Warriors: David made WAR and not WORSHIP. Because they had abandoned God's leadership they needed a human king who could lead the warriors into exterminating the OWNERS OF THE LANDS.

When people are compared to David it is during his first ways and not his last ways:

And the Lord was with Jehoshaphat,
because he walked in the first ways of his father David,
and sought not unto Baalim; 2Chr.17:3

God HAND PICKED David: He didn't say that what DAVID did was what GOD WOULD DO OR APPROVE.

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

Re: Dianne, this is what we discussed.

April 29 2016, 1:02 PM 

God HAND PICKED Ken (Well maybe): He didn't say that what Ken did was what GOD WOULD DO OR APPROVE.

happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 29 2016, 2:04 PM 

You are getting better and better.

There is no historic Scholar who did not understand the nature of the Jerusalem (called Sodom) as a place for the Civil-Military-Clergy class to rob and plunder the working classes to satisfy their blood and flesh-Lust. That lasted only a short period and caused Civil war just after Solomon died. Now, if God had wanted a temple as a WORSHIP CENTER why did He make certain that they were torn down and burned up three times. Sirach or Ecclesiasticus WAS in the bound volume Jesus quoted from.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

April 29 2016, 4:01 PM 

Ken, perhaps you need to try naked dancing again. It worked for David. wink.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

April 29 2016, 7:00 PM 

Only if I could get a job as a stand up comic: that's about the only way I could get a laugh. I do have a one stringed harp!

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

May 12 2016, 6:06 PM 

A man after God's own heart, yet you have the pope here saying "He didn't say that what DAVID did was what GOD WOULD DO OR APPROVE."

Shows beyond a shadow of a doubt that wisdom and age don't always go together.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Are elders destroying the unity?

April 29 2016, 11:14 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

April 30 2016, 12:24 PM 

Pretty much a mute point. Most people here don't go to a local Church. Does the Poster have an opinion?

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login dianna01)

Opinions

April 30 2016, 4:07 PM 

You know what they say about opinions, "everybody has one". I will follow the scriptures for:

1 Timothy 4:6-16 (KJV)
If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained. [7] But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness. [8] For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come. [9] This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation. [10] For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe. [11] These things command and teach. [12] Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. [13] Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine. [14] Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery. [15] Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all. [16] Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

Re: Opinions

April 30 2016, 7:33 PM 

Dianne, nice selection of Scripture.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Opinions

May 1 2016, 11:11 AM 

Dianne states the ONE-PIECE PATTERN: it is called the CENI

Matt. 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto ME in heaven and in earth.

ME? is the Man Jesus whom God MADE TO BE both Lord and Christ: He did not make him JEHOVAH GOD.

Someone may know a trinitarian who can comprehend black text on brown paper

Matt. 28:19 Go ye therefore,
and teach all nations,
baptizing them
in the name [singular] of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

ALL pagans were a FAMILY: father, spirit (mother, seed-planting dove) and eternally infant, usually son. BEGINNING TIME She was the Babylonian TRIPPLE GODDESSES. Jesus was marked as the SON of a FATHER and not the Daughter (Revelation 17) of a mother.

[linked image]

GO is an imperative: it does not mean "as you stroll along you should invite them to your institution" which has no GO BUTTON. Go means God, depart, take a journey. They assayed to take a journey. You cannot take a local "mega church" with you and Jesus said that the kingdom DOES NOT COME with OBSERVATION meaning Religious Services violating the ONE-PIECE as a REST meaning SCHOOL.

WHAT PART OF GO, BAPTIZE, TEACH DID PEOPLE LEAVE OUT WHEN EXTORTING YOU.

Matt. 28:20 Teaching them
to observe
all things whatsoever I have COMMANDED you:
and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Jesus REFUTED those who claim to teach what a separate "father god" or a separate "spirit" god. Jesus returned as the promised SPIRIT comforter and returned to the 'upper room' and poured out what you see and hear. The NAME of the "another paraklete" is Jesus Christ the Righteous.

THIS IS WHAT JESUS SAID OF HIMSELF:

John 5:43 I am come in my Father’s name,
and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name,
him ye will receive.
John 10:25 Jesus answered them,
I told you, and ye believed not:
the works that I do in my Father’s name they bear witness of me.

Isaiah promised that Messiah would bear the NAME of Elohim: He did not say that Jesus would BE the One Jehovah-Elohim or Lord-God

John 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in MY name,
that will I do, THAT the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Mal. 2:10 Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?

John 8:41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

Jesus said that the MARK of the sons of the DEVIL is that they speak on their own: they are predestined to do DEVIL SPEAK. The Spirit OF Christ in Isaiah 58 defined the REST of Christ (school) as NOT seeking your own pleasure nor SPEAKING YOUR OWN WORDS. That is the MARK of calling the Word, Logos or Regulative Principle a LIE.

1Cor. 8:5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
1Cor. 8:6 But to us there is but one God [Theos], the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord [Kurios] Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Jesus of Nazareth is the CREATOR of the NEW CREATION which Peter says is RESERVED FOR FIRE.

Hosea speaks of the TWO DAYS but the THIRD DAY (c ad 4000) was the RIGHT TIME for the Devil to get violent because his KAIROS is short.

Everyone has the right to call all of recorded Scripture a lie: why not just QUOTE that which is WRITTEN for our LEARNING.''

The MAN Jesus of Nazareth was the SEED (sperm) of Abraham and David IN THE FLESH but He was declared to be the SON OF GOD by His baptism and resurrection.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

May 1 2016, 2:31 PM 

Elders LADE BURDENS Jesus died to REMOVE. A laded burden includes any kind of music which "creates spiritual anxiety through religious rituals." Jesu said the kingdom does not come to such observation.

Jacob cursed and God abandoned the Levites, their assembly or their covenant but WAIT for Shiloh. The godly Jews RESTED in their homes on the SABBATH which means REST and never a day of "worship" but for SCHOOL.

[linked image]
[linked image]

The EXAMPLE of God, the command for the synagogue and the practice of Jesus showing up ONCE each First Day of the Week. The synagogue had a poor box but had no "programs" other than education. It had no staff because all religious workers were commanded to have a productive job so that THEY could be the ministers and not the ministered-too. Paul says that is an absolute pattern.

Busy Work including self-centered sermons and silly praise songs are PURPOSE DRIVEN to SILENCE THE VOICE OF THE VICTIM. Religious music was always known as SACRED VIOLENCE because it meant and means TO MAKE THE LAMBS DUMB BEFORE THE SLAUGHTER.

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login dianna01)

Opinions

May 1 2016, 2:54 PM 

Thank you Scripture, I love scripture, and you too!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The taken-captive elders LADE BURDENS

May 1 2016, 8:15 PM 

Rick Atchley and the "progressives" mock those who feed his face by saying that in the regular assembles we do "Acappells" but in the divide-and-conquer youth group "you should just hear the ROCK AND ROLL" that is common in the progressive groups. 24/7 music supplemented by MUSIC to attract the stray butterflies is no doubt at the roots of hostility and anxiety. The Laded Burden Jesus died to remove is "anxiety created by religious rituals." The direct command as in CENI is to come OUTSIDE of the camps and gates to REST and "learn of me."

Universities boast about teaching and REPROGRAMING preachers to be able to demote the elders to being shepherds. In the words of Rubel Shelly the elders are shepherds OF THE SENIOR PREACHER who is qualified by charisma and training to be THE LEADER. When preachers write the 20/20 vision as terminal blasphemy they always say that "all of the leaders agree."

The sudden rise of such "holy violence" cannot be the result of terminal ignorance but of people Purpose Driven to prevent the Little Flock from finding the very, very narrow gate which FEW will find.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter