Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: God the Father ... Gave Jesus Christ All Authority/Power

May 3 2016, 10:45 AM 

It is amazingly amazing how many people heard "beyond the sacred pages" (Edward Fudge and LUites) or hears "a" spirit tell them--after their spirit had to wait 10 years--that God "commanded instrumental praise and WE are not going to be disobedient."

Madison etal elders tried to convince people that a "spirit" was leading them into beyond redemption apostasy. They can lie, cheat and blaspheme with 20/20 Cast Visions (witchcraft) and deny that Jesus had anything bad to say about music and build upon the foundation of "A" spirit (probably bad breath)--

Job 15:2 Should a wise man utter vain knowledge, and fill his belly with the east wind? [SPIRIT]
Job 15:3 Should he reason with unprofitable talk? or with speeches wherewith he can do no good?
Job 15:4 Yea, thou castest off fear, and restrainest prayer before God.
Job 15:5 For thy mouth uttereth thine iniquity, and thou choosest the tongue of the crafty. [blasphemantium]
Job 15:6 Thine own mouth condemneth thee, and not I: yea, thine own lips testify against thee.
Job 15:7 Art thou the first man that was born? or wast thou made before the hills?
Job 15:8 Hast thou heard the secret of God? and dost thou restrain wisdom to thyself?
Job 15:9 What knowest thou, that we know not? what understandest thou, which is not in us?

Jesus said that God HIDES from the Wise or SOPHISTS

sophos , ē, on,A.skilled in any handicraft or art, clever, Margites [Magos]; but in this sense mostly of poets and musicians
Sophia in music and singing, tekhnē kai s. h.Merc.483, cf. 511; in poetry in divination,
4. among the Jews, “arkhē sophias phobos Kuriou” LXX Pr.1.7, cf. Jb.28.28, al.; Sophia, recognized first as an attribute of God, was later identified with the Spirit of God,

We have noted that the only PERSONIFIED SPIRIT is called Apollon-Abaddon the Leader of his Muses (locusts) or musical worship team: they were known as filthy adulteresses, musical prophesiers and SHEPHERDESSES. Their job is to MARK AND SEPARATE.

Jesus' CENI was to teach what HE commanded to be taught: that was the PROPHETS and their prophecies about Christ made more certain by Jesus who proved HIS authority by signs and wonders and eye-- and ear--witnesses left US a memory and declared the prophets and apostles not subject to private interpretation or further expounding.

Aren't they ANTI or AGAINST Christ when they COMPASS LAND AND SEA to deny that the Word or Logos is God's visible-audible Regulative Principle which outlaws rhetoric, singing, playing, acting, dancing, clapping or any physical effort PURPOSE DRIVEN to suck up your attention OF Jesus as the ONLY Teacher when any APT elder WILL BY DEFINITION Teach that which HAS BEEN TAUGHT.

Jesus and all recorded Scripture says that Jesus as MESSIAH will be Flesh and Blood and a Man and the Son of a Man.

God says that He is not man nor the son of man. God is PURE SPIRIT without flesh and blood.

Isn't if fair to say that those who REFUSE to build (educate) on the prophets and apostles and call Jesus and HIS Spirit (mind) a liar are ANTICHRISTS or AGAINST CHRIST?

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

May 3 2016, 11:58 AM 

It kinda sounds like Donnie's taking the long, circuitous route again to tell us that we should NOT baptize "in the name of [ie, by the authority of] the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit," as Jesus commanded in Matt. 28:19. Donnie's anti-Trinitarian thinking has biased him against Jesus' own words.

Verses in Acts tell us to baptize in the name of Jesus, which is simply another way to conduct baptism. There's nothing wrong with that (although I personally prefer Jesus' own words, because they are more "complete"). However, the problem arises when people say that we should be baptized only in the name of Jesus, NOT in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. That's what Donnie seems to advocate. So Donnie puts Jesus' own words aside and implies that they are not what we should follow? There's a term for a person like that: heretic.

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

May 3 2016, 12:26 PM 

How do we guard against heresy? Philippians 2:2-3 is a good starting point: “Complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind. Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.” As we submit ourselves to the authority of God’s Word and deal with one another in love and respect, divisions and heresies will be diminished.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

May 3 2016, 1:09 PM 

Let's be ethical: Donnie tells you what the SCRIPTURE SAYS.

It may not matter if you do not grasp that baptism means:

Washed with Water INTO the Word means INTO the school of Christ. Baptism promises A holy spirit or a good conscience, consciousness or the ability to READ and HEAR the Word "as it is written for our learning."

If you cannot grasp that
Jesus issued a clear from simple grammar command.
Peter heard that command
Neither Peter nor the rest of the Scripture or pre-trinitarian history baptized in the name OF the father, son and spirit. All of them DESPISED the command of Jesus because father, son, spirit are NOT the names of anyone.

Simple remedial reading grade 6 understands that if you are NOT going to be a hypocrite you MUST --on penalty of fire:

Say "I baptize you into Jehovah, I baptize you into Jesus and I baptize you into _________?"

God does not HAVE a name: that would make Him ONE of many needing to be distinguished.
The Son's NAME is Jesus.
The Spirit or BREATH of God does not need a name.

Therefore, Peter who lived in the Pre-Post-Literate era knew that there is ONLY ONE NAME

Acts 4:10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
Acts 4:11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is NONE OTHER NAME under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Now, refute it again, and again, and again: there probably is no power to confess that:

There is ONE GOD THE FATHER
And One Unique SON of the Father

The BREATH of God is NOT a person which the "progressives" say WAS FORCED to enable Jesus to Obey His father. That is why they depend on prayer and The Holy Spirit Person to enable them to lie, cheat and steal the church houses of widows and HONEST working people. Paul commanded that everyone WORK to be able to minister TO others: if THEY do not WORK then please do not FEED THEM. They have the same REST day to PREACH the WORD (Regulative principle) by READING it for comfort and doctrine as the FELLOW WORKERS have time to rest and COME LEARN OF ME.

A School of Christ has NO "ministries" to suck up the time, energy and money of honest workers. You cannot IMPOSE anything beyond what the Campbells called A SCHOOL OF CHRIST without being Purpose Driven to "TAKE AWAY THE KEY TO KNOWLEDGE." The Scribes or Doctors do that says Jesus as self-speakers for hire, singers or instrument players. {Isaiah 29; Ezekiel 33 says the Spirit OF Christ which God BREATHED on the writing prophets EXCLUSIVE of the Prophet-Scribes of the king and Jerusalem.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

May 3 2016, 3:18 PM 

Let's be truthful: Donnie tells you what Acts says about baptism in the name of Jesus only, yet he turns around and downplays/rejects what Jesus commands in Matt. 28:19 about baptism in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. So it's very ironic that Donnie would advocate the baptismal Scriptures in Acts but downplay/reject Jesus' baptismal Scripture in Matt. 28:19. And it's even more ironic (though not surprising) that Ken would support Donnie's heresy. Absolutely unbelievable!

Respond to this message   
Ken
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

May 3 2016, 5:52 PM 

John told you the name of Holy Spirit Comforter and Jesus told us His Name and John in the Epistles tells us the NAME of the person who is Holy Spirit.

I will tell you: right now I am bushhogged.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

May 3 2016, 7:02 PM 

Donnie and I both attended Prepositions 101a.

The Name OF Father is not Father.

Pseudo trinitarians who missed out on church history woud say.

In the Name FATHER GOD and the Name SON God and the Name THE holy spirit God.

He has "a spirit of nastiness" does not mean that Nasty lives inside of his body.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

May 3 2016, 11:40 PM 

Sarge asked earlier:

IS THERE ANYONE HERE THAT CAN TELL ME "WHY" I SHOULD "NOT" BE BAPTIZED USING THE VERY WORDS OF JESUS ??

When do you plan on being baptized, Sarge?

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

May 4 2016, 12:03 AM 

Sarge,

I was baptized at age 14 (a junior in H.S.) in the NAME "of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit."

I did not associate that name at the time with the pagan-influenced, Catholic-invented Trinity, although I was taught (brainwashed) that doctrine later on and believed it for a long, long time.

The more I seek the truth, the more the Scripture reveals to me that it is a man-made concept that the Bible does not teach.

Proof: God's followers in the O.T. dispensation knew NOTHING [Ignorance is bliss] about the Catholic-invented, Protestant-inherited Trinity dogma.

Proof: The New Testament does not teach the THREE-GODS-IN-ONE doctrine.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

May 4 2016, 12:53 AM 

The following is in response to Bill's earlier post:
It kinda sounds like Donnie's taking the long, circuitous route again to tell us that we should NOT baptize "in the name of [ie, by the authority of] the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit," [...]

FYI, I was baptized in the name [by the authority] of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. It was scriptural. And I'm not complaining.

By the way, you're good at "story-telling." There's another word for "story-telling." Could it be prevaricating? Deviating from the main argument regarding the Trinity?

Don't tell me that you're no longer using Matt. 28 to promote the pagan Trinity dogma. But then "Trinity is always on Bill's mind" [that sounds like a song].

====================

Sorry about this displaced post. This occurs when approving a post is delayed while other posts are approved first.

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 23.127.32.146 on May 4, 2016 1:03 AM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Don't get BURNED in the Morning: Come Praise God!

May 2 2016, 4:25 PM 

Bill errs greatly. He rejected the historic and still majority view of churches of Christ especially those who did not get H. Leo Boled at David Lipscomb College and milk-fed by his gospel advocate.

The neo-trinity is apostasy and is REVOLTING against Scripture and the thesis of the American Restoration movement continuing John Calvin's proposal to RESTORE THE CHURCH OF CHRIST by simply REMOVING everything added without Biblical authority.

http://www.piney.com/HsACTrin.html

There is no originator or definer of the "TRIAS" of the Greeks that did not prove the always-antithetical Bible view.

Alexander Campbell agreeing with historic scholarship beyond the Catholic's whose trinity is Father, Mary MOTHER of God and little helpless Jesus needing Mary as the MEDIATRIX.

Only the apostates Bill follows especially LU who invented his tritheism believed in the trinity. Bill should find us some evidence which says that Jesus WAS-IS Jehovah-Elohim or Lord-God of the Jews.

John Mark Hicks gives Max Lucado and Rubel Shelly "credit" for INVENTING a new trinity because there is no biblical scholar who ever fell so far as to say that God is three, separated person, each with their own center of consciousness and each with their special talent.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Ken and Donnie the only Restorers of the Old Paths Left

May 2 2016, 5:08 PM 

John Mark Hicks and Earl Edwards still promote the view invented by H. Leo Boles and the foundation of Lipscomb Universities even if they have to twist and writhe.

http://www.piney.com/AC.Letter.Grew.Trinity.html

[linked image]

All of the latter-day what John defined as ANTICHRISTS sneak in and take tidbits from Scripture and the Restoration Scholars claim that Campbell was a TRINITARIAN who only resisted the strange jargon. That is because the Thought Leaders and even heads of universities get their sheepskins from denominations whose later-day spawn of professors have nothing BEFORE THEM who agree with them. They get their extorted learning from the text books written by professors and professors and professors and NEVER point to original documents.

John Mark Hicks does not "ignore" the Bible but depends on "theology." We have noted that worship teams and the word THEOLOGY point to Apollon-Abaddon and his locusts-muses. John called them sorcerers.

Simon Acts 8:11 And they gave heed to him, because that of long time he had amazed them with his sorceries.

ma^geia , hē, A.theology of the Magians, “m. hē Zōroastrou” Pl.Alc.1.122a.
II. magic, tc.; tēn goētikēn m. oud' egnōsan hoi magoi goēt-ikos , ē, on, (goēs) A.skilled in witchcraft, juggling

Aristot. Met. 6.1026a Now all causes must be eternal, but these especially; since they are the causes of what is visible of things divine. Hence there will be three speculative philosophies: mathematics, physics, and theology— [20] since it is obvious that if the divine is present anywhere, it is present in this kind of entity; and also the most honorable science must deal with the most honorable class of subject. The speculative sciences, then, are to be preferred to the other sciences, and "theology" to the other speculative sciences. One might indeed raise the question whether the primary philosophy is universal or deals with some one genus or entity;

theolog-eō ,
A.discourse on the gods and cosmology, Arist. Metaph.983b29; “peri tinōn”c.; Dia auton ton Phaethonta [Jupiter, son of Apollo]

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

Donnie

May 3 2016, 11:37 PM 

2 Peter 2:1
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Donnie

May 4 2016, 12:16 AM 

Sarge, thanks for the passage.

I gather that in "there shall be false teachers among you," there were already false teachers in the early centuries. Research the [pagan] origin of the Trinity, the Nicene Council, the role of Constantine [1st Catholic pope?], and subsequent Councils of the Roman Catholic Church.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

May 4 2016, 12:03 AM 

A Church of Christ is built upon or EDUCATED by the Prophets and Apostles: the Spirit OF Christ defined the future REST both inclusively and exclusively.

Jesus of Nazareth made these prophecies more certain or certified by signs and wonders.
The eye- and ear-witnesses left us a MEMORY of that Certified Gospel which excludes private interpretation or further expounding. This would blaspheme Jesus Who spoke by the Spirit (breath) of God.

Jesus defined the CENI as what He commanded to be Taught.
APT elders are commanded to TEACH that which has been taught.
And Paul in Ephesians 4 REMOVES the the cunning craftsmen or SOPHISTS: speakers, singers or instrument players because these are the MARKS to escape those LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

Then Peter defines the MARKS of false teachers who "go beyond that which is written." The assembly of Christ is a SCHOOL OF THE WORD: it does not need and CANNOT have people hired to keep you busy all week and fleece your child's health care money.

Jesus commanded as CENI that worship be IN SPIRIT as a place in contrast to houses built by human hands.
Paul had a VIRUS PROGRAM which eliminated the concision and dogs [they only bite their friends] by Worshiping IN THE SPIRIT rather than IN THE FLESH. Singing, playing, clapping, waving arms, shouting, hugging and kissing are IN THE FLESH and is the MARK to be avoided.

The Lord is in His Holy Temple (me) let all be SILENT before Him. You have nothing in a legalistic sense to offer God to make him pat you on the back. Worship is GOD SPEAKS and YOU LISTEN.

Here is part of the REST of your passage.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

May 4 2016, 12:39 AM 

Ken,

You said earlier: "Donnie and I both attended Prepositions 101a."

Do you think Bill should take the course again, considering his expertise in grammar? The reason I'm asking is that he doesn't seem to grasp the significance of the preposition "OF" in real, scriptural situations. These passages [and there are probably more passages that] clearly state that Jesus Christ has a God and a Father:

• The God and Father OF our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not. (II Cor. 11:31)

• Blessed be the God and Father OF our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: (Eph. 1:3)

• One God and Father OF all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. (Eph. 4:6)

• Blessed be the God and Father OF our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead (I Peter 1:3)

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

May 4 2016, 10:55 AM 

Discord of Biblical proportions have been cause by ignorance or ignoring prepositions. How much money and jobs for angels of light have been facilitated by the word EIS as in "For or unto the remission of sins."

I have no doubt that "strong delusions" as a GIFT from God lets them ignore:

Rom. 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
Rom. 6:17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
Rom. 6:18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

Yes, we know that we are saved by

BELIEF without obedience is a MARK:

Ephesians 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this WORLD, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of DISOBEDIENCE
Kosmos , ho, natgural, II. ornament, decoration, esp. of women; “hieros k.”metaph., of ornaments of speech, such as epithetsto sing sweet songs of praise,

One of my Religious Investment Advisers actually has organized A School of The Christian WORLD View.
Giggle! Jesus said that he didn't pray for the WORLD because His lost lambs are not OF the World and His evangelists are not OF the WORLD and therfore are MARKED by being despised and hungry.

THIS IS WHAT SATAN HAD THE RIGHT TO OFFER JESUS

Hēdumeles , A. sweet-singing, “khelidoi” Anacr.67, cf. Sapph.122(Comp.), Pi.N.2.25; sweet-sounding, “xoana” S.Fr.238, etc.: poet. fem., “hēdumeleia surigx” Nonn.D.29.287.

Surigx , iggos, hē, A. shepherd's pipe, Panspipe, 2. cat-call, whistle, hiss, as in theatres, Id.Lg.700c; cf. “surizō” 11.2, surigmos:—the last part of the nomos [LAWS=LEGALISM] Puthikos was called surigges, prob. because it imitated the dying hisses of the serpent Pytho, Str.9.3.10. 3. mouthpiece of the aulos,

Give me the jocund tambours and the goatskins! but leave for another the double-sounding pipe with its melodious sweetness, or I may offend MY OWN Apollon; for he rejects the sound of breathing reeds, ever since he put to shame Marsyas and his god-defiant pipes, and bared every limb of the skin-stript shepherd, and hung his skin on a tree to belly in the breezes.

Apollon is the only Personified Spirit: He is the LEADER of the Graces-Muses or "Locusts" as his musical worship team. Apollon gives his priests a sharp knife and all of the lambs they can fleece and consume.

But, they IMPOSE that from which we are supposed to be MADE SAFE.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Jesus Christ Has a God and a Father

May 5 2016, 3:02 AM 

Bill,

This post is for you. My earlier post was addressed to Ken, and Ken has already responded.

Ken said earlier: "Donnie and I both attended Prepositions 101a."

Do you think you should take the course again, considering your expertise in grammar? The reason I'm asking is that you don't seem to grasp the significance of the preposition "OF" in real, scriptural situations. These passages [and there are probably more passages that] clearly state that Jesus Christ has a God and a Father:

• The God and Father OF our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not. (II Cor. 11:31)

• Blessed be the God and Father OF our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: (Eph. 1:3)

• One God and Father OF all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. (Eph. 4:6)

• Blessed be the God and Father OF our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead (I Peter 1:3)

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Jesus Christ Has a God and a Father

May 5 2016, 10:08 AM 

FATHER has various meanings: literally a SON is younger than their FATHER and the father teaches the son. This would refute the John Mark Hicks and LU dogma that Godhead means "three centers of consciousness." Meaning three separated and self-thinking and self-willing PEOPLE.

Father orpater can mean the "father" of the Israelite nation. Or a title of respect or
IV. metaph., father, author, “aoidan p . . . euainētos orpheus” Pi.P.4.176 ;
V. title of a grade in the mysteries of Mithras,

Pind. P. 4 Leda bore to Zeus son of Cronus; and two high-haired men, sons of the earth-shaker, obeying their innate valor, one from Pylos and the other from the headland of Taenarus; you both achieved [175] noble fame, Euphemus and wide-ruling Periclymenus. And from Apollo the lyre-player came, the father of songs, much-praised Orpheus.

Orpheus is the same Jubal recorded in Genesis:

Gen. 4:21 And his brother’s name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ.

21] et nomen fratris eius Iubal ipse fuit pater canentium cithara et organo

Jesus was Dead: Jesus was not God.
God our FATHER raised up Jesus.

Acts 5:30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.
Rom. 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
Gal. 1:1 Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, AND God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)

Donnie may need to learn us about AND!

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

Re: Jesus Christ Has a God and a Father

May 5 2016, 3:38 PM 

Donnie, the KJV Bible will shelter you while you weather the storm. I mean where else can you go. I feel good about you getting back on track.

Sarge

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 56 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter