Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Dianna Howell: Is adding small details in Gods word false teaching?

May 17 2016 at 10:43 AM
Dianna Howell   (Login dianna01)
from IP address 166.137.248.122

The Odes of Solomon Confirms Scripture especially the meaning of the WORD and the figurative meaning of singing.

http://www.piney.com/The.Odes.of.Solomon.Confirm.Scripture.html

If preachers or teachers are changing the small details in scripture, what are they doing to doctrine? For example, if one says that God took from a sacrifice and made animal skins to cloth Adam and Eve. I can find this statement no where in scripture. Perhaps it is a newer translation. If so, can someone direct me to that translation? Are others noticing these additions to scripture?

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Jun 16, 2016 11:11 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Is adding small details in Gods word false teaching?

May 17 2016, 1:24 PM 

The Spirit OF Christ records God saying that there was NO MAN to serve as mediator or intercessor including conveying the Mind (spirit) of God to others. Therefore, God send His RIGHT HAND or ARM or SEED as the ONLY one who could hear the Breath without measure meaning MUSICAL MEASURE. Therefore, Jesus only spoke (opposite of sing or play) what He heard from the ONE GOD THE FATHER.

For the rest of us the faithful Jews attended the Synagogue or School of the Word where "speaking one's own words were forbidden." Elders as the only Chris-Ordained pastor-teachers are COMMANDED to teach that which had been taught and left for OUR MEMORY.

Preachers go to LU workshops and learn how to USE THEIR IMAGINATION to tell the STORY (narrative theology). They are commanded by Shellyins to be a GREATER THAN Moses or a GREATER THAN Jesus by writing THEMSELVES into the story.

While they are causing God to KILL HIS CREATURES to make a SACRIFICE when the Prophets prove that god commanded NO ONE to kill innocent animals, they OFFEND THESE LITTLE ONES intentionally starving them for lack of the Word. They are not intellectually curious enough to be SEEKERS nor are the Purpose Driving to do so: Paul said that the cunning craftsmen or sophists--speakers, singers, instrument players--LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

The SERPENT was a musical enchanter(ess) and the skins (hair) were parabolic of ESCAPING the Shame of the Musical Serpents (Locust etc.).

God loves to make laughingstocks (at Sinai) or send strong delusions to the RACE OF VIPERS who were the SUBJECTS of a BAPTISM OF "WIND" AND FIRE. I listened to a sermon where the TEMPLE BUILDER was in a panic and lifted up with pride quoted:

Joel 2:30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

He uses "imagination" producing shame for which there is little protecting garments and must have INTENTONALLY skipped:

Joel 2:1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

The people PROPHESYING which means to "sing and play instruments" and make yourself mad as a SIGN which would NOT be repeated: Zechariah said that if they were repeated the parents should kill their children.

Joel 2:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

Joel 2:30 And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

Joel 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Joel 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

This is identical to hearing the SOUNDS LIKE HARPS above Zion (the church): That is the SIGN of Judgment and the command to the LIVING is to "Preach the gospel to all nations." Trying to establish 60,000 "churches" all fed by the Mother Church preacher defines the Muses or Locusts collecting those with a WORLD VIEW.

So the Preacher is busy collecting the VIPER RACE rather than GOING OUT and searching for the Little Flock of "lost spirits" Jesus puts in a SAFE HOUSE free from the Kairos (devil) Church Planting Plot.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Narrative Thelogy like Music: to make the lambs dumbe

May 17 2016, 6:57 PM 

Before the Nashville Jubilee with Rubel Shelly, Jeff Walling and a few others began as a CORPORATION, Lyle E. Schaller had a Nashville Corporation as the PATTERN for the new pattern revealed to him-them by "a" spirit.

http://www.piney.com/RSExodNarrative.html

LU held a conference on using your imagination to DETERMINE the true meaning of Scripture. Ministers encouraged to teach doctrinal truth by storytelling: "Ministers wanting to shape important doctrinal understandings and education in people's lives today must become good storytellers, declared a Southern Baptist seminary professor. ... Durst cited three converging trends demanding good storytelling as a tool for education - postmodernism, narrative theology and 'storying' as a current communication method. ....'Storytelling is gaining broad attention as a critical method for communicating truth to the emerging generation,' he said. 'In the postmodern world, to be a storyteller is no longer a euphemism for someone with a loose grip on truth....
"'When you can capture the imagination of a person, then you have 'captured' that person,' he observed. 'If a truth cannot be imagined, how then can it ever be retained? If it cannot be retained, how can it transform? But if it could transform the individual through the imagination, how could it ever be forgotten?'" Gen 8:21

Here is an article:

http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/globalchurch.htm

"The metachurch announces that we need a change both in our thinking [worldview], and in our church form or structure." [3] Carl George, Author, Church Consultant, The Open Church

"...we will be introduced to new ways of thinking and acting." [4] Lutheran leader Richard Webb, promoting a forum for young church leaders through Young Leader Networks

“I will change the understanding and expression of Christianity across the earth in one generation.” [5] Mike Bickle, Kansas City Fellowship pastor, quoting the supposed voice of God

"...the TIME is ripe for a 'sea change' in the way we do missions. A 'sea change' is an entire shift in our thinking and our methodology towards missions. Without this change, we risk the temptation to retreat into our cultural Christian ghetto surrounded by our spiritual walls of fear of compromise...." [6] [M. McLoughlin, YWAM, Back to the Future of Missions]

The TIME is KAIROS meaning a time to launch a brutal assault.

This is the pattern being followed by one of my last INVESTMENTS WITH THE LORD by David Young. This includes a "School of Christian Thought" teaching A CHRISTIAN WORLD VIEW. He does not know that the World, Kosmos or the Ecumenical is the reign of the Devil: Jesus said that neither He nor the little flock of lost spirits He came to seek and save are OF the World. If you speak the WORD, Logos or the regulative principle they will hate you and hurt you. Anyone boasting of a hidden agenda to infiltrate and divert your organization they would hurt you if they were not afraid.

"A new civilization is emerging in our lives, and blind men everywhere are trying to suppress it. This new civilization brings with it new family styles, changed ways of working, loving, and living, a new economy, new political conflicts, and beyond all this an altered consciousness as well." Alvin and Heidi Toffler, Creating a New Civilization. [7]

"The challenge to humanity is to adopt new ways of thinking, new ways of acting, new ways of organizing itself in society, in short, new ways of living."[8] Our Creative Diversity, UNESCO

People who wrote on clay tablets knew that people making "musical" noise were practicing sorcery: to so alter your brains that they could steal your sheep while you "praised" them

Respond to this message   
Curly
(no login)

May 18 2016, 4:54 PM 

Dianne, you really need to get Ken and Donnie to take you Bible shopping. You can pick and choose what ever you need to suit your desire. 😈

You really need to find another forum. Run like hell! 😁

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

May 20 2016, 2:12 AM 

Curly, I'm eager to learn from you as to what's involved in your way of "Bible shopping." Curly's way, i.e.

Personally, I use the KJV when I quote passages (copy-and-paste ONLINE) directly.

I also access an online PARALLEL Bible when I make reference to the content of a specific passage (B-C-V). This link provides the text of that particular passage from a list of some 26 translations: NIV, NET, ESV, Berean, NAS, NAS 1977, KJV, KJV 2000, Amer. KJV, KJV (Purple Ed.), HCS, ASV, DBT, DRB, ERV, GWT, ISR, ISV, NET, OJB (Orthodox Jewish), WEB, WBT, Wycliffe, YLT, JPS, Jubilee 2000.

I also use an online Interlinear Bible (NT Greek, OT Hebrew).

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

May 18 2016, 5:24 PM 

She is able to read BLACK text on WHITE paper IN SPITE of elders who are not APT to read the command to "teach that which has been taught." Now why would a Disciple even have an urge to IMPROVE on the work of God. Just hope that the lambs can finally recognize a wolf.

She understands that A Church of Christ is built upon or EDUCATED by the Prophets and Apostles and not David. The Spirit OF Christ informed the future REST as Church both inclusively and exclusively. If you ADD or SUBTRACT from that PATTERN you blasphemy the Holy Spirit OF God and that gets you a one-way ticked.

[linked image]

Whatever God wants us to know about His nature is made visible and audible by Jesus Christ whom God MADE TO BE both Lord and Christ. He is the LIGHT OF THE WORLD and one should be very careful not to use one's imagination as taught at LU: Jesus said that the imagination of man is only evil continually.

An HONEST Bible Teacher has an unlimited list of SERMONS and SONGS provided by God but if you are strongly deluded you will swear by Lucifer that God never said anything bad about keeping His commands or anything against LOUD MUSIC as VIRTUAL INSTRUMENTAL when Jesus invites us to COME LEARN OF ME. What is there about come learn of ME do you suppose you can miss even with a truck load of still-bleeding sheep skins.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Run Dianne Run

May 20 2016, 12:41 AM 

Thanks Curly, and well said.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Run Dianne Run

May 20 2016, 2:49 AM 

Dave,

Dianna's initial post reminds me of a drama presentation or a movie that is supposed to be Bible-based. If a story is based on a chapter or a few verses from the Bible -- which probably can be read in a couple of minutes -- how can a 20-minute drama or a 2-hour movie be justified in terms of its accuracy?

In Dianna's example, how can we prove it when one says that God took from a sacrifice and made animal skins to clothe Adam and Eve?

(By the way, I've made a confession earlier [I think I've done this before] that my favorite Bible version is the KJV. I've also revealed that I use [actually: extensively] a link to the content of a particular verse from 26 different translations. Check out the post above.)

Dianna has presented an excellent question in the original post. What sayest you?

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 23.127.32.146 on May 20, 2016 2:52 AM

Respond to this message   
Curly
(no login)

May 21 2016, 10:54 AM 

I think we are all waiting? Do tell! Is this anything like Ken's perverted story about Eve and the "Snake"? I think Dianne may be still running?👹

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

May 21 2016, 11:15 AM 

Surely the serpent will bite without enchantment; and a babbler is no better. Eccl 10:11

Polemic is from the Greek "polemikos" and means a war: "to shake, cause to tremble, dispute, controversial, argumentative. A polimicist is one "skilled in making war." (Webster) (I.e. a skilled change agent)

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs (toads) come out of the mouth (edge of a weapon) of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. Re 16:13

These kings for an hour are really frogs and they are not what they are quacked up to be. They are-

"Quacks were represented as frogs and were associated metaphorically with serpents." (Vine) (Marsh-leapers in Hebrew).

Here is Sarge's Worship Team:

[linked image]

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on May 21, 2016 11:24 AM

Respond to this message   
Curly
(no login)

May 21 2016, 11:48 AM 

[linked image]

Ken, he has your back!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

May 21 2016, 11:56 AM 

He's also on your BUCKS: just take a look!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

ARNOBIUS uncovering the CHANGE ADDERS

May 21 2016, 12:08 PM 

The New Wineskins Magazine was the ORGAN of Walling-Shelly making their Appollo-Dionysus attack noted in Exodus 32. Matt Dabbs has assumed authorship but posting can get your computer hacked if you quote scripture. He has collected all of the strange apostates where Jay Guin seems to be the Miriam-Like "prophesier" meaning Chief Speaker in the assembly.

Matt Dabbs uses the DRY BONES message--without ever reading the context--to insist that we must NAVIGATE (BLOW) THE WINDS OF CHANGE IN CHURCHES OF CHRIST. The problem with changing your old transmission should not be done by a dentist.

Scripture and REAL scholars warn about those who think that THEY need to make the changes.

http://www.piney.com/FathArnoHeres1.html

ALL of my "Made-Off Senior Pulpit Preacher Persons including David Young and Russ Adcox issues the same slander with all of the RACA words to intimidate everyone into silence. Sure didn't work with Dianne, did it.?

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Dr. Peter Boghossian
(Login DrPeterBoghossian)

What is faith?

May 21 2016, 1:03 PM 

Dianna,

What is faith? How do you define faith? Is your faith a blind faith or is it backed up by evidence and reason? How did you get your faith? How would you scale your faith on a scale of 1-10?

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login dianna01)

The destroyer?

May 23 2016, 2:33 PM 

I have free will to believe, you have free will not to believe. I see the creation that God has given us, there is eye witness testimony, and prophecy that was revealed has come and will come true. Simple spirit filled words left for man have changed and are changing many lives for the good of others, unfortunately evil men have taken away the key to knowledge. Some have used Jesus Christ words as means to enslave and diminish man to act like beast. We are told that they will not succeed. This life is not the end for those who put their trust and obey our mighty God. You can try to trick others with fast talk, but I am not buying. I hope someday someone can change your mind, but since you have today it would be advisable to put aside your unbelief and trust in The Lord.

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The Odes of Solomon Confirm Scripture

June 16 2016, 11:09 PM 

The Odes of Solomon Confirms Scripture especially the meaning of the WORD and the figurative meaning of singing.

http://www.piney.com/The.Odes.of.Solomon.Confirm.Scripture.html

Dianna Howell is launching into her own Teaching Ministry on line and an E-mail ministry.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Jun 16, 2016 11:13 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Dianna Howell: Is adding small details in Gods word false teaching?

June 17 2016, 1:17 PM 

It is a fact that mothers and grandmothers often have to open the Bible and teach their children who have been twisted by the self-speak and self-admiration of those who strut on the stage to speak their own vain imagination or sing anything which will SILENCE the songs and sermons God has supplied.

Church has become a place devoid of teaching that which has been taught and filled with things like Rock Praise singing to TEACH OUR YOUTH TO LEAVE OUR MOVEMENT. Not to worry: God will make certain that those who are not OF THIS WORLD will be given the INVITATION even after men claim to be LOCATED MISSIONARIES or LOCATED EVANGELISTS.

There are many books or even "song books" such as these odes used by people who may have known Paul. That have more authority than moderns who now study THEOLOGY (The Apollon School) and use the Bible as a door knocker to get into the widow's homes to EAT THEM UP.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Dianna Howell: Is adding small details in Gods word false teaching?

June 17 2016, 6:30 PM 

Finding COMMANDS to impose the organ (only, we promise) In 1887 was to prop up failing churches built out of carpet bags. While Anglican or Church of England derived churches had for the first time also added instruments, no one needed to JUSTIFY anything. This was based on the SILENCE of Scripture. As long as Scripture had not said "thou shalt not use instruments" they were free to use self-will. However, they think Scripture and church history is SILENT because preaching denied that the Word or Logos is God's Regulative Principle. They never grasped that REST was from religionism and included being refreshed by the Water of the Word.

Scripture and all recorded history divides people into the POETIC and the WORD, Logos which is true facts. Poets and philosophers by their nature and greed understood that to DECEIVE people you MUST "set your lies to melodies to deceive the simple minded."

The Spirit OF Christ in the PROPHETS speaks but the "Rulers were ignorant of the PROPHETS because they refused to hear them READ in the synagogue. Therefore, the MARK is that they crucify Christ by SILENCING Him.

THE PATTERN THEY CONFESS THAT THEY CANNOT HEAR.

Acts 15:21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that PREACH him, being READ in the synagogues every sabbath day.

Acts 13:27 For they that dwell at Jerusalem, and their rulers, because they knew him not, nor yet the voices of the prophets which are read every sabbath day, they have fulfilled them in condemning him.

The CHURCH is commanded to TEACH and it is built upon or EDUCATED by

Eph. 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

[linked image]

Jesus is the ONLY LIGHT of the World. Jesus gave a reason why those "selling learning at retail" rather than SPEAKING or teaching that which has been taught is supposed to be a WARNING which most will never hear.

John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

John 12:46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
John 12:47 And if any man hear my WORDS, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
John 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my WORDS, hath one that judgeth him: the WORD that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
John 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
John 12:50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

John 6:63 It is the SPIRIT that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the WORDS that I speak unto you, they are SPIRIT, and they are LIFE.

If you pay someone to REFUSE to own or speak the Word (regulative principle) then Jesus says that you are OF THE WORLD and He does not pray for THE WORLD or its ORDER.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Kairos is the demon son of Zeus.

June 17 2016, 9:38 PM 

Quite suddenly all who claim the Bible as their authority have come under an attack of those who DENY that God has the right to COMMAND them because the statute of limitations has run out of the Bible which is and has been the only RESOURCE one can use and claim to be a Christian. A Christian is a disciple and a disciple is a student and a student goes to the School of Christ. He has given many warning to exclude any of the PERFORMERS claiming that they now hear A spirit who authorizes two things that God hates and destroys: music in the holy places and men who sow discord.

A huge staff climbs on the backs of widows and honest working people (who eat because they work) performs quite outrageous HUMAN IMAGINATION and WORKS of human hands. However, you cannot claim to walk in THE STEPS of Jesus and be ignorant of the history of society and their religion.

KAIROS is the latest cute MARK of those who declare your old church defunct primarily because they do not permit the professional performers to replace the command to PREACH the Word by READING the Word as the ONE-PIECE PATTERN for a Christ-called Assembly. Beyond that you may need to be DEPROGRAMMED from a cult.

The Women Ruling Over the universities include WALKING THE LABRINTH while you MEDITATE expecting to hear a spirit tell you what the well-preserved text REALLY says.

Kairos or Hermes is the CONDUCTOR OF DEAD SOULS into hell as well as CONDUCT living spirits away from God. All of the universities support and promote such efforts to REPROGRAM all of the "conservativeA" preachers and churches.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
William
(no login)

It depends, with caution

June 18 2016, 1:46 AM 

These "small details", as you call them, are somewhat due to the current in-vogue preaching style of story telling. To tell a good story the sparse text of the Bible may need to be filled out. I have been guilty. Now, that does not mean that the small details are incorrect or inappropriate. In this particular case, God did make clothing for skins for Adam and Eve, and there is nothing gained by adding the spurious detail of a "sacrifice," although clearly the animal(s) were "sacrificed" for their sins.
On the other hand, it is not unusual for a Biblical account, in its brevity, to omit well known historical details, what some would say derisively is from secular history. Would you object if these small details were inserted into a sermon? Perhaps if the preacher makes it clear where the small details originate? Like it or not, your Bible may insert small details that are just not in the original text because of ambiguity, or our understanding may have changed over the years. One of the favored texts within the Church is the NASB, which has a definite premillenial cast to certain texts that is not in the Greek. The KJV uses the term "Godhead" which has nothing to do with Trinity. Godhead does not refer to Father, Son, Holy Spirit, so if someone were preaching from that text would you call an exposition inserting small details?
The problem we all have is how much to trust and where to draw the line. A preacher and teacher must tread softly, and we must study ourselves.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter