Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

NACC Ordains New Missionary = KAIROS

June 8 2016 at 5:21 PM
Ken Sublett  (Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 184.63.180.96

The NACC like all denominational organizations has moved toward a central control of the "flow of information." They are also sowing discord by the sudden rise of A New Style of Rock and Roll "music" and the ordination of women preachers. This presumptive authority is identical to and in bed with great pretenders including Pepperdine, ACU and LU who attends and defends bonding with a new LITTLE SECT which comes at just the right time.

The internet is alive with people really irritated with the NACC because it has become that from which it SECTED OUT beginning in 1927 and completed in 1971 when Leroy Garrett began the Stone-Campbell Movement where the newly lonely Christian Churches continued their quest for "unity" by everyone being TRANSISTIONED to Instruments. They still use many of the bloggers and a few preachers lying to and about God, His Word and the Historic Church of Christ which was never bonded with any institution.

The NACC has long been plagued by infiltrators demanding and getting an ALTERNATIVE worship service. When the Rock and Roll "F" guys hit the stage they may begin to understand the historic assembly which never had to IMAGINE a jot or tittle of information about music and God's SCHOOL-ONLY of the WORD-ONLY.

Here is the new Missionary: popular entertainers often claim conversion to get on the religious gigs but they continue their raw music, selling and using THEMSELVES as the PATTERN. God invites only believers in Him and who practice social justice. Paul was pretty evil but he did not persecute people for fun and profit.

[linked image]

Rick Atchley and COHORT boast that they send their youth to listen to "Christian Bands" (a lie) to TEACH OUR YOUTH TO LEAVE OUR MOVEMENT. Winterfest is one such Purpose Driven groups.

The Christian Standard sent such a "missionary" into Tennessee with the boast that "WE will take Tennessee for the Organ and Society party withing 5 years." He had the same ethical persona as those sent out to bring down, as they boast, HOLY FIRE. Music is always a PRELUDE to BURNING in the BIBLE. They claim that they have been baptized with THE holy spirit and FIRE but JOHN said that this was reserved for the RACE OF VIPERS. Jude says that they are OLD PREDESTINED SPIRITS.

He is the "cleaned up" LEADER of the YOUTH of the NACC. Looks a lot like the one who tried and failed in His attack upon Jesus and everyone. The arrow points to the Judas Bag which was ALWAYS attacked to a flute case. That's good because Psalm 41 says that Judas would try to TRIUMPH OVER or ALARM Jesus: this is the same thing which was OUTLAWED for the Church of Christ (the ROCK) in the wilderness

[linked image]

The WARNING still exists: MOST of your latest spawn of preachers and elders or IGNORANT or they are according to Paul by the Spirit Christ LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

Here is what is OUTLAWED for the Church and left as a PROPHETIC MARK to cause so many to FLEE from the defacto sexual performance called "worship".

Scripture almost always uses words in the general-pagan sense and then CONTRADICTS IT. ALL musical terms are related to literal or sexual violende.

SOP is what Jesus fed Judas who carried the double flute common to all assassins: Judas was Judas Sicarri or a dagger man. They were known as HASHISH men. Anyone wanting to destroy another got the Judas Men to load up on hashish first and this so altered their minds that they went out and stuck a daggar in a man believing that he was doing a noble deed.

PSALLO has the same root meaning: PRIMARILY to shoot an arrow into the heart of a literal person. This is the image of APOLLON-Abaddon. Therefore, Paul said to "Ode and Psallo IN the heart" which means SILENT if you are going to obey the direct command to SPEAK "that which is written for our LEARNING."

As members of the NACC point out it is quite foolish to use any human experience as having any power reserved only for the GOOD NEWS of Jesus.

[linked image]

Those getting YOU to feed their face why THEY are perhaps spirit-guided (Apollon-Abaddon) and performing Lying Wonders. When they PERFORM they are really mocking you proving that they can DOMINATE YOU and force you to gyrate in harmony with them. The Assyrians controlled much of Canaan and the Jew's "abandonment to worship the starry host" was identical.

Nah. 3:13 Behold, thy people in the midst of thee are women:
.....the gates of thy land shall be set wide open unto thine enemies:
Nah. 3:17 Thy crowned are as the locusts From their rapid increase.
.....and thy captains as the great grasshoppers,
.....which camp in the hedges in the cold day,
.....but when the sun ariseth they flee away,
.....and their place is not known where they are. [NOT on this forum]
Nah. 3:18 Thy shepherds slumber, O king of Assyria:
.....thy nobles shall dwell in the dust:
.....thy people is scattered upon the mountains,
.....and no man gathereth them.
Nah. 3:19 There is no healing of thy bruise;
.....thy wound is grievous:
.....all that hear the bruit of thee shall clap the hands over thee:
.....for upon whom hath not thy wickedness passed continually?

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Jun 13, 2016 5:42 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Curly
(no login)

Keep Looking!

June 12 2016, 12:53 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Open Letter to Mike Baker

June 12 2016, 8:02 PM 

An Open Letter to Mike Baker, Next Year’s NACC President
Posted on August 4, 2014 by praso

http://thebladeonline.org/wordpress/2014/08/an-open-letter-to-mike-baker-next-years-nacc-president/

Curly, I hope this is not a picture of you! Hired to lead the YOUNG PEOPLE sounds and looks like a Judas Goat. Remember Rick Atchley working with the NACC and disfunctional and Bible-void "scholars" hooked on reading the textbooks of their professors-their professors-their professors who cannot quote true history by God's Purpose Driving them says "We sent YOUR youth to hear great christian bands (an oxymoron what else) to TEACH YOUR YOUTH TO LEAVE YOUR MOVEMENT.

That would be fine but KAIROS TIME is DEVIL TIME. Year 2000 plus and minus was the prophesied time to LAUNCH AN ATTACK AND STRIKE DOWN AT THE MOST VITAL POINT." The Slaughter priest called the HYPOCRITE (sectarian) lifted up the lambs to cut their throats. The PARASITE was the Jacob-Cursed and God-Abandoned Levite or any religious musician who MADE THE LAMBS DUMB BEFORE THE SLAUGHTER.

"Who and whence was the sculptor? From Sikyon.
And his name? Lysippos.
And who are you? Time who subdues all things.
Why do you stand on tip-toe? I am ever running.
And why you have a pair of wings on your feet? I fly with the wind.

[spirit is wind or breath: not a people]
And why do you hold a razor in your right hand?
As a sign to men that I am SHARPER than any sharp edge

Doesn't THAT sound lie the WORD which is SPIRIT AND LIFE? Kairos intends in Prophetic Types to overthrow and emasculate the FATHER god so he-they can claim to HEAR A SPIRIT person debunking the Word, Logos or Regulative Principle.

In Greek mythology, Caerus or Kaerus (Greek, Kairos) was the personification of opportunity, luck and favorable moments. He was shown with only one lock of hair. His Roman equivalent was Occasio or Tempus. Caerus is the youngest child [demon] of Zeus. Caerus and Fortuna became lovers after Caerus neglected to overthrow his father as everyone thought he would.

Kairos is the right TIME and PLACE to Strike a fatal blow and as TEMPUS the place is to strike in the TEMPLE. Remember I told you that Paul said of the fleecing many around Corinth were accepted because FOOLS LOVE TO BE FOOLS. DEprogramming from the few churches which have become CULTS is very hard. But, Jesus invites you to come OUTSIDE to REST and "Learn of me." Didn't the preacher have a verse read and then talked about himself this morning? That marks him as ANTILOGOS and ANTICHRIST because only Jesus Christ is God's TEACHER.

I suggest that Kairos WILL NOT be able to OVERTHROW Zeus as the Greek version of Jehovah. Maybe they can find another WHEEL OF FORTUNA when literate believers quit paying people for making a fool of themselves and the GIVERS of Tithes and Offerings which is from Babylonian along with all of the Civil-Military-Clergy complex

Curly does not want you to READ THIS

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Jun 12, 2016 8:04 PM

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: NACC Ordains New Missionary.

June 13 2016, 4:49 AM 

I'm wondering if that's a picture of the "new missionary" [?] with the "stringed" hairdo and "stringed" instrument and is related to Rick Atchley? I think that Christian schools now offer a B.A. degree in "Worship Leader." "Worship Leaders" are trained to be "charismatic" on stage with a lot of aerobic-like movements (besides arm wagging) to get the attention of congregants. They do an excellent job with the handheld microphone -- just like concert performers do.

Respond to this message   
Curly
(no login)

Fine Tuned

June 13 2016, 8:39 AM 

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Fine Tuned

June 13 2016, 10:39 AM 

Lies, Lies, Lies. Calls Jesus a liar and are therefore ANTICHRISTS.

THEY BELIEVE: Salvation by Grace Through Faith

We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace, through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the cross of Calvary by which we obtain REMISSION of sins (Ephesians 2:8-9; Hebrews 9:12, 22; Romans 5:11).

However, THEY BELIEVE their own lie as the meaning of STRONG DELUSIONS. Not even Judas knew that he was the dupe of Satan until Jesus hand ground and fed him SOP which has the same root meaning as PSALLO. Lying that Psallo commands them to SING their own stuff rather than SPEAK the Word proves that Jesus has fed them the SOP. Dedicating any of your body parts to ADORN the Word or a place dedicated to a god CANNOT BE REDEEMED AND MUST BE BURNED.

These verses have nothing to say about REMISSION of Sins but about how to KEEP SAFE from what Paul describes in the BEGINNING of the story.

Eph. 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph. 2:9 Not of WORKS, lest any man should boast.

A musical instrument or ORGANON has the same effect as ERGON or works and also ORGE, orgy defined as nay WORKS of human hands such as pointing, raising, clapping or PICKING. A musical worship leader--one of the vilest things to strike my mind--defines LEGALISM as most works-intensive.

Kept SAFE from WHAT by FAITHFULNESS? They do not know because Jesus said that God HIDES from the Wise or Sophists meaning "speaking for hire, singing, playing instruments are acting." These were always ways in which doctors of the law DECEIVED the people in order to pick the widow's purse.

John 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me:
.....for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
John 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech?
.....even because ye CANNOT hear my WORD.
John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.
.....He was a murderer from the beginning,
.....and abode not in THE TRUTH, because there is no truth in him.

There is NEVER any REMISSION OF SINS other than obedience in REQUESTING "A" holy spirit (ours) or "A" good conscience, consciousness or a CO-PERCEPTION of the Word at Baptism.

The WORD is HIDDEN in parables from the Scribes and Pharisees: Jesus called them hypocrites by reference to Isaiah 29 and Ezekiel 33 where HIRELING self-authoring preachers, singers or instrument players are MARKED.

By REFUSING to quote the REMISSION of sins passages and LYING about others they are MARKED by Pau asl LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

The deceivers in Revelation 17-18 are the craftsmen, singers, instrument players. They are the emasculated or lusted after fruits under the Babylon Mother of Harlots. They are called SORCERERS by the NAME of the original Babylon Mother of Harlots and they WILL BE or ARE being CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

Why do they NOT tell the truth? Music always told God to shut His face and the PRELUDE to being CAST INTO HELL.. The MARKS in sight and sound defined by the Spirit OF Christ in Isaiah 30 are wind, string and percussion instruments. These were the instruments which Christ called LUCIFER who brought them into the Garden of Eden. That is why the SERPENT or BEAST is a form of deceptive, winding, crooked singing like a slowly spreading fire. It uses GRADUALISM or moves slowly so you don't SPOOK the frogs. David Young and the elders know that they will be discording but "we promise to move slowly and explain where WE are going."

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login dianna01)

NACC Ordains New Misssionary

June 13 2016, 9:57 AM 

They must offer a stand up comedian class too. You know, to loosen up the audience and get the crowd in the mood to not take life so seriously.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: NACC Ordains New Misssionary

June 13 2016, 10:53 AM 

Dianna, I believe that God has supplied the comics: when the Exiles rose up to play which means sing, play instruments and play with one another in instrumental idolatry,

Ex. 32:25 Moses saw that the people were running wild and that Aaron had let them get out of control and so become a laughingstock to their enemies
Ex. 32:25 And when Moses saw that the people were naked; (for Aaron had made them naked unto their shame among their enemies:)

The kings-queens HAVE NO CLOTHES. The ACappella performances have been the butt of jokes and derision for years. In the LEXICONS Nero who was mocked for his "mad talent" is an example of Apollon-Abbadon.

When God pours out His wrath, the Hebrew includes the word BUFFOON. When God sends you strong delusions or MADNESS he sends you lying preachers and musical worship teams. Civil Greek society would not permit philosophers (theologians), poets or song writers to write TRUE HISTORY or be sent out as a herald (kerusso-presbyter) because by definition they COULD NOT resist writing history as THEY WOULD HAVE DONE IT.

So, I want to hear of you laughing out loud when the NERO'S sing and play their own songs.

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

Re: NACC Ordains New Misssionary

June 13 2016, 11:12 AM 

The term "Worship Leader" in itself, gives that person a license to mutilate the worship.

Respond to this message   
Curly
(no login)

Fine Tuned

June 13 2016, 11:16 AM 

[linked image]

Diannea, I think you may be the only one here that goes to a local Church? Perhaps you can share the beliefs of your Church?

Respond to this message   
Kenneth Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Lies means Blindness as Purpose Driven by God

June 13 2016, 2:02 PM 

The historic Christian Church also notes--perhaps by help from Lipscomb as their major sponsor--that baptism is no longer FOR or in order to the remission of Sins. This is defined in agonizing details of all churches built upon or claiming the Bible as authority. They CLAIM that they have a NEW HERMENEUTIC which was not available to any historic Bible scholar. Hermeneutic is from HERMES who was-is as KAIROS the ANTICHRISTIAN Logos or interpreter. He is also associated with religious music which is ALWAYS connected to gender-tender leaders who must be MALES but perform the ROLES OF WOMEN. That is the Bible-literate definition of David's Naked dance and music with the camp-following servant girls.

The ALL who mouth the saved by grace through faith cannot be naturally IGNORANT of the text but must be Strongly Deceived so that their musical-rethorical girly show is the definition of LYING WONDERS.

What were they SAFE FROM by a life of FAITHFULNESS?

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Dianna
(Login dianna01)

What some believe

June 13 2016, 6:32 PM 

Curley, I do not know what individuals believe. That will be between them and The Lord. Most say "all we need are the scriptures", yet they have hymn books, praise song books, classroom workbooks, and a weekly news letter. Let's not forget the overhead projector, computers, internet connection, microphones and now we need a bigger church, just to fit it all in. Then you must pay someone to teach 2 weekly lessons. Granted I don't know what preachers do with their time, but I was paying for some to go into the world. Most people in the assembly have been baptized and are believers, aren't there qualified teachers already? Probably, not much money left over after all the expense to teach the gospel to sinners. Here is an idea..we should just give more! We are greedy sinners because we won't sell all our stuff, to give to the church. Wasn't the idea behind giving to help the poor and suffering? The greatest invention yet, let's add instruments, that will really bring in the customers. I can't imagine how Jesus Christ puts up with us. I can't imagine it, but I can read about in scripture and it's not pretty or funny or clever or good for our souls. If and when people wake up, they are going to say "but where did all the love go"?

Shouldn't Jesus Christ be our only teacher, using the resource he died to give us?

A preacher had a "great idea", he said the classroom books cost $7 per unit, and why don't we all start paying for them out of our pocket. My question is, don't we already pay for them when we donate weekly? I'm sure some poor sucker will take him up on that suggestion. As Ken has reminded us...fools love to be fooled!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: NACC Ordains New Missionary = KAIROS

June 16 2016, 1:59 PM 

I have noticed that the NACC has KAIROS organization trying to guarantee that failing churches do not loose their property.

Everything seems to be KAIROS focused which means the RIGHT TIME to mount an attack and the RIGHT PLACE to strike with an axe.

The Instrumentalists no longer tolerate those who refused to take the mark but declare them to have their position cut off limb by limb with an AXE.

http://www.piney.com/MuDunningDownen.html

This data proves that in the Post-Civilized era men claiming to charm the gods were not tolerated. This also MARKS the feminists in BIG universities who have introduced Spiritual Formation which is WITCHCRAFT or SORCERY well defined by Scripture and other history.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Jeff Walling Pepperdine LU and YOU: the Christian Church

June 28 2016, 9:40 AM 

Pepperdine has hired Mike Cope and Mike has hired Jeff Walling to REROUTE your "investments" into the Christian Church and the NACC.

http://www.piney.com/Jeff.Walling.and.The.Christian.Church.Today.html

The Christian Church Today This past week, the North American Christian Convention, Pepperdine University, and Mike Baker, senior pastor at Eastview Christian Church in Normal, IL and 2015 NACC president, debuted the website for its "Next Gen Preacher Search." High school and college students interested in preaching are invited to submit a five-minute video of their preaching for review, feedback, and coaching. 40 submissions will be chosen as semi-finalists and the selected students will be assigned a "mentor preacher" who will work with them for six months.

Next February the semi-finalists will attend a training event with Jeff Walling, Trevor DeVage, and other leaders, and from these forty students, four will be chosen to preach at gatherings like the NACC, the Pepperdine Bible Lectureship, and the Winterfest conferences.

Like the EU, if you give people any authority and support you will become their slave. The people of the Conservative Christian Church are under the same LUST FOR POWER AND FAME.

http://thebladeonline.org/wordpress/2014/08/an-open-letter-to-mike-baker-next-years-nacc-president/

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Jun 28, 2016 9:41 AM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter