Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

What Does This Mean to You???

June 27 2016 at 1:33 PM
Dave  (no login)
from IP address 24.31.14.205

2 Chronicles 29
25 He then stationed the Levites in the house of the Lord with cymbals, with harps and with lyres, according to the command of David and of Gad the king’s seer, and of Nathan the prophet; for the command was from the Lord through His prophets.

What was the command that went from the Lord to David? To have the cymbals and harps and lyres and singing (singing and playing in later verses)?

25 He then stationed the Levites in the house of the Lord with cymbals, with harps and with lyres, according to the command of David and of Gad the king’s seer, and of Nathan the prophet; for the command was from the Lord through His prophets. 26 The Levites stood with the musical instruments of David, and the priests with the trumpets. 27 Then Hezekiah gave the order to offer the burnt offering on the altar. When the burnt offering began, the song to the Lord also began with the trumpets, accompanied by the instruments of David, king of Israel. 28 While the whole assembly worshiped, the singers also sang and the trumpets sounded; all this continued until the burnt offering was finished.

"...the song to the Lord..."......with singing an playing

2 Chromicles 30
21The sons of Israel present in Jerusalem celebrated the Feast of Unleavened Bread for seven days with great joy, and the Levites and the priests praised the Lord day after day with loud instruments to the Lord. 22 Then Hezekiah spoke [j]encouragingly to all the Levites who showed good insight in the things of the Lord. So they ate for the appointed seven days, sacrificing peace offerings and giving thanks to the Lord God of their fathers.

23 Then the whole assembly decided to celebrate the feast another seven days, so they celebrated the seven days with joy. 24 For Hezekiah king of Judah had contributed to the assembly 1,000 bulls and 7,000 sheep, and the princes had contributed to the assembly 1,000 bulls and 10,000 sheep; and a large number of priests consecrated themselves. 25 All the assembly of Judah rejoiced, with the priests and the Levites and all the assembly that came from Israel, both the sojourners who came from the land of Israel and those living in Judah. 26 So there was great joy in Jerusalem, because there was nothing like this in Jerusalem since the days of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel. 27 Then the Levitical priests arose and blessed the people; and their voice was heard and their prayer came to His holy dwelling place, to heaven.

This singing and playing was blessed? "...and their voice was heard and their prayer come to His holy dwelling, to heaaven"

Since we don't do burnt offerings anymore, we shouldn't praise Him anymore with songs and music??? Like Paul and Jesus sang? Wonder if lyre making wasn't something that David handed down to others, such as the Apostles?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: What Does This Mean to You???

June 27 2016, 1:49 PM 

God lets me read the before and after: God did not command king, kingdom, temple, animal slaughter or the accompanying NOISE. He quarantined the HORRORS of the HOLOCAUST behind closed doors. He also warned that if they violated that restriction a PLAGUE would break out. They did and God Did.

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login dianna01)

What does this mean to you?

June 27 2016, 3:36 PM 

The creeping gradualism that satan instigates when man doesn't pay attention to the Word of The Lord.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: What does this mean to you?

June 27 2016, 3:54 PM 

You know too well that when you quote the Word you had better watch your back? Because MANY (most) are called or invited but FEW (close to zero) are chosen or elected meaning added to the Church of Body of Christ, and Isaiah 55 has Christ forbidding US to pay for the free water of the Word, and Isaiah 58 forbidding THEM from seeking their own pleasure or SPEAKING THEIR OWN WORDS, it is a FACT that most of those chained to a pulpit are not what they appear to be.

The Serpent in the garden was a "musical enchanter" and Serpo speaks of a slowly winding song or a slowly-spreading fire. Those OF faith try not to step on serpents. The bandits even boast about taking a long time to condition people to accept any kind of performance music. They don't want the frogs to jump before their goose is cooked--if I am mix frogs and geese.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Here is the AHAZ PATTERN at a church near you.

June 27 2016, 3:46 PM 

Those who are HIRED to tell you that THEIR God commanded the king, kingdom, temple, priests, animal slaughter and HOLOCAUST accompanied by loud instruments performed as SOOTHSAYING-SORCERY are terminally ignorant or terminally evil. Because of instrumental-trinitarian-perverted idolatry at Mount Sinai God turned the Israelites over to worship the STARRY HOST. They were no longer able to worship the CREATOR of the HOSTS. NONE of those not of the God-cursed and God-abandoned Civil-Military-Clergy were permitted to witness the horrors inside the city gates. Jerusalem is called the mother of harlots and SODOM.

The Jacob-cursed Levites volunteered to execute 3,000 of ther "INSTRUMENTAL brethren". God commanded that in the future they BEAR the burden of all of the now-abandoned Sacrificial System.

[linked image]

Jeremiah and Amos were inspired by God's BREATH or the Spirit OF Christ. The Scribes kept the records of the TEMPLE-STATE identical to that of Babylon. The prophets warn about the lying pen of the Scribes. So, why are the PROGRESSIVES willing to steal the church houses of widows and honest workers (Me done Tri-Tricked), and are ignorant of the SPIRIT OF CHRIST which refutes the Scribes.

However, the Scribes were ethical enough to say that when the Instruments were PLAYED, it was by the "command of DAVID." Modern Levites cannot even tell the truth about a few simple statements. God commanded the Levites to STAND IN RANKS ready to execute any civillian who came NEAR any of their Babylonish "holy places." Revelation 17-18 indicates that God still does that to the same craftsmen, singers or instrument players who are the same sorcerers. Jesus removes His sign out front and the lamps or seven spirits knowledge (Isaiah 11). As in Amos 8, He will not pass by again for ever more

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

June 27 2016, 7:03 PM 

Dave,

(1) Do you want us to simply comment on the passages you quoted?

---------------------- or -------------------------

(2) Is initiating this thread your subtle way of admitting that you align with the "change agents" and thus promote their culture-driven style of introducing instrumental music to congregations that have not yet succumbed to the invitation?

Do you think that "soft piano" would "enhance" musical worship?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The Mark of Terminal Blasphemy

June 27 2016, 7:35 PM 

Only early Presbyterians seemed able to read 2 Chronicles 20. Rick Atchley claimed that "A" spirit stopped him in the middle of a sermon and told him to preach about 2 Chronicles 29. He said that God here "commanded instrumental praise" and intimidatingly said "and we must be disobedient." ALL of the instrumental sectarians imitate Rick Atchley who followed Max Lucado. Max Lucado had a VISION to remove the CHRIST-CONFESSION from the sign and ADD musical instruments. The Farmer's Branch "worship minister" sent me the VISION which was a WHITE PAPER supplied by David Faust then the President of the NACC which is the quickly secting NOBILITY upsetting all of the investors.

If you have not been DEPROGRAMMED you will not be able to detect just who does what by whose commands. People intending to eat up the homes of widows know that with no APT elders they can clip out what they want and lie about the rest. When Hezekiah came to power the city was polluted by the Assyrians and the clergy had fled a city unfit for human habitation. Hezekiah cleansed the Temple but the Levites (musicians) were not permitted to come near or into any "holy" place EVEN TO REMOVE THE GARBAGE.

[linked image]

FINAL EXAM: WHO commanded that the instruments be PLAYED. ALL musical terms are connected with BURNING and angels of light DO have supernatural power: Jude says that they are old DEFUNCT SPIRITS making a last attack. KAIROS is HERMES and hermes was the god of thieves and liars: He is the CONDUCTOR OF DEFUNCT SPIRITS INTO HELL. He has the same role as the MUSES or LOCUSTS led by APOLLON as the only personified spirit and leader of the musical worship teams.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: The Mark of Terminal Blasphemy

June 27 2016, 8:11 PM 

The trumpet MUSIC to induce FEAR. At the dedication of the Temple which God did not command, 120 ram's horns all tuned to the same note probably wouldn't entice you to sing and clap and skip and primp.

http://www.piney.com/sonsshophar.au.snd

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

June 28 2016, 9:57 AM 

Acts 18:26 English Standard Version (ESV)

26 He began to speak boldly in the synagogue, but when Priscilla and Aquila heard him, they took him aside and explained to him the way of God more accurately.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

June 28 2016, 11:53 AM 

Apollos, born at Alexandria, an eloquent man, and mighty in the scriptures, came to Ephesus.

Acts 18:25 This man was instructed in the way of the Lord; and being fervent in the spirit, he spake and taught diligently the things of the Lord, knowing only the baptism of John.
Acts 18:26 And he began to speak boldly in the synagogue: whom when Aquila and Priscilla had heard, they took him unto them, and expounded unto him the way of God more perfectly.

The WAY is g3598 hodos, hod-os´; apparently a primary word; a road; by implication, a progress (the route, act or distance); figuratively, a mode or means: — journey, (high-)way.

Is. 30:21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying,
.....This is the WAY, walk ye in it,
.....when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.
Is. 35:8 And an highway shall be there, and a way,
.....and it shall be called The way of holiness;
..... the unclean shall not pass over it;
.....but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.
Is. 49:11 And I will make all my mountains a WAY, and my highways shall be exalted.
Jer. 31:9 They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them:
.....I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way,
.....wherein they shall not stumble:
.....for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.

Matt. 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate:
.....for WIDE is the gate,
.....and broad is the WAY,
.....that leadeth to destruction,
.....and many there be which go in thereat:
Matt. 7:14 Because strait is the gate,
.....and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life,
..... and FEW there be that find it.

4728. stenos, sten-os´; probably from the base of 2476; narrow (from obstacles standing close about): — strait.
angustus narrow, strait, esp. of local relations, close, contracted, small, not spacious (syn.: artus, brevis, contractus; “opp. latus,” Cic

2 Thessalonians 2.3] Let no one deceive you in any way. For it will not be, unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of destruction,

apōleia , loss “tōn khronōn the TIME in the ABSTRACT Rhythmic and Music “diaireitai ho kh.. This could not have been tuneful in the modern sense but it was still capable of being called sorcery. diair-eō , A.take apart, cleave in twain, divide words, punctuate in reading staurous”

This is different from KAIROS whick is the favorable time and PLACE to strike.

Xen. Anab. 5.2.21Then they made preparations for the withdrawal: they tore down the palisades [staurous], each division taking those on its own front, and sent off the men who were unfit for service or were carrying burdens, and likewise the greater part of the hoplites, the captains keeping behind only those troops that they each relied upon.

They CRUCIFIED Jesus on a PALISADE

Acts 24:14 However, I admit that I worship the God of our fathers
.....as a follower of the WAY,
.....which they call a SECT.
I believe everything that agrees with the Law and that is written in the Prophets,

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

June 28 2016, 12:18 PM 

We need at least ONE person to say that the ONLY claim that God Commanded Instrumental Praise still authority for the assembly CANNOT be Purpose Driven Ignorant. Of the Wise or Sophists meaning speakers, singers or instrument players Jesus as HOLY SPIRIT informed Paul and us that LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

Maybe Dave will tell us WHO COMMANDED THE INSTRUMENTS?

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

You TELL ME

June 28 2016, 1:43 PM 

Ken,
You wouldn't understand it. It is in black print and white paper.

Just watch the "gradualism." It is kller.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: You TELL ME

June 28 2016, 2:39 PM 

It's a fair and valid question from Ken: Maybe Dave will tell us WHO COMMANDED THE INSTRUMENTS?

You see, Dave, you commented earlier: What was the command that went from the Lord to David? To have the cymbals and harps and lyres and singing (singing and playing in later verses)? [emphasis mine, d.c.]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

June 28 2016, 3:04 PM 

If EVERYONE says that DAVID commanded the instruments then no one can say that God commanded David to Command instruments. God ordained TWO SILVER trumpets to be used for SIGNALS ONLY. After the ELDERS fired God and demanded a SENIOR PASTOR God abandoned them and washed His hands.. The laws of the MONARCHY were written by the SCRIBES of the King. Jesus called the Scribes hypocrites meaning self-authoring called 'lying' in the prophets, singers and instrument players. The Jacob-cursed and God-abandoned Levites "prophesied" with instruments which word means soothsaying or sorcery. God doesn't COMMAND sorcerers confirmed in Revelation 18.

[linked image]
[linked image]

Final Exam: Who commanded the musicians and music.

If you say that God commanded David to Command the Commanders of the ARMY to appoint soothsayer-sorcerers.
And Scripture says that DAVID commanded them.
Then, the Spirit OF Christ which outlawed any kind of music defines that as blasphemy.
My prophecy is that neither Dave nor any of the ANTI-Churches "Progressives" will ever be able to CONFESS.
We have noted that music to silence the Word of God is not the FIRST SIN but is the mark that Jesus has visited to pick up the Lampstand of which He is the branch.

Amos 8:1 Thus hath the Lord GOD shewed unto me: and behold a basket of summer fruit. [Catamites]
Amos 8:2 And he said, Amos, what seest thou? And I said, A basket of summer fruit.
THEN said the LORD unto me, The end is come upon my people of Israel; I will not again pass by them any more.
Amos 8:3 And the songs of the temple shall be howlings in that day, saith the Lord GOD:
there shall be many dead bodies in every place; they shall cast them forth with silence.

Amos 8:10 And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

While We Are on Amos....

June 29 2016, 8:49 PM 

Amos 6
5 Who improvise to the sound of the harp,
And like David have composed songs for themselves,

Was this Scripture a condemnation of David's playing and composing and singing, or is this just more scare scare for those who had not tried to understand but continue to regurgitate what has been given to them?

This was NEVER a condemnation of David but ONLY showing how that there wasn't no one like David to compare playing. The author used David to parallel the playing and improvisation, but the author is saying that these that are playing here are abusing it, NOT DAVID.

Nice try but no winner Ken. Your understanding has been taken from you. Donnie, you don't even try. You also just regurgitate and don't try to understand. It is called legalism. You two are the epitomy (spelled wrong for William's sake). Remember that one Bill? The man aged 15 years in a month because of that. Great one!

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

While We Are on Amos....

June 29 2016, 9:18 PM 

Amos 6
5 Who improvise to the sound of the harp,
And like David have composed songs for themselves,

Was this Scripture a condemnation of David's playing and composing and singing, or is this just more scare scare for those who had not tried to understand but continue to regurgitate what has been given to them?

This was NEVER a condemnation of David but ONLY showing how that there wasn't no one like David to compare playing. The author used David to parallel the playing and improvisation, but the author is saying that these that are playing here are abusing it, NOT DAVID.

Nice try but no winner Ken. Your understanding has been taken from you. You also just regurgitate and don't try to understand. It is called legalism. You two are the epitomy (spelled wrong for William's sake)of legalism. Remember that one Bill? The man aged 15 years in a month because of that. Great one!

Remember, 'speak that which is written' does not equal your opinion. You have to back it with facts, which you never have.

Donnie, do you realize that your false doctrinal rumor that John 1:1 meaning of 'and the Word was a god' was perpetuated by the Jehovah witnesses? What a joke....

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: While We Are on Amos....

June 29 2016, 11:28 PM 

Dave,

The Jehovah's Witnesses, non-Trinitarians, are accurate on this one.

I was just looking at an online parallel of over 20 translations. The Jubilee Bible 2000 has John 1:1 more accurately translated than the others:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with the God, and the Word was God.

The original NT Greek text says: the Word was with the God. CORRECT!!!
Trinitarian translators changed it to: the Word was with God. WRONG!!!

The original NT Greek text does not say: the Word was the God. CORRECT!!!

"The God" refers ONLY to God the Father, "the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob."

"The Word" does not refer to God the Father, "the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob."

CAUTION: Please do not speed-read. It's highly technical statements to be read SLOWLY.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

June 29 2016, 8:58 PM 

Up from the Slime Pits! I would not expect the false teachers to grasp this: no recovery from strong delusions.

[linked image]

Israel never ceased the Instrumental-Trinitarian-Perverted idolatry.

http://www.piney.com/Romans.1.html

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: Rom 1:26

And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. Rom 1:27

Musical Religion beginning on clay tablets is always terminated in unnatural religion and BURNING

Amos 5:23 Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols.

h1995. hamown, haw-mone´; or hamon (Ezek. 5:7), haw-mone´; from 1993; a noise, tumult, crowd; also disquietude, wealth:—abundance, company, many, multitude, multiply, noise, riches, rumbling, sounding, store, tumult.

In Ezekiel 5 this terminated in modern Using music to teach our youth to leave our movement.

Ezek. 5:10 Therefore the fathers shall eat the sons in the midst of thee, and the sons shall eat their fathers; and I will execute judgments in thee, and the whole remnant of thee will I scatter into all the winds

Amos 5:24 BUT [INSTEAD] let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream.
Amos 5:25 Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel?
Amos 5:26 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.
Amos 5:27 Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the LORD, whose name is The God of hosts.

God doesn't want you to grasp that.

Yes, Amos 6 CONDEMNS the use of David's Military Panic or Warrior's Chants in a HOUSE built by human hands in the belief that MILITARY MIGHT can attract or appease gods in temples and staff infection FUNDED by stealing from the poor. As always, behind all apostasy in Israel lies the STEPFORD WIVES God called the COWS of BASHAN. Jesus said that it was ALL written in parables to fool the race of VIPERS: a crooked generation MARKED as "skolion singers."

Ashaq (h6231) aw-shak'; a prim. root (comp. 6229); to press upon, i. e. oppress, defraud, violate, overflow: - get deceitfully, deceive, defraud, drink up, (use) oppress ([-ion], -or), to violence (wrong).

HEAR this word, ye kine of Bashan, that are in the mountain of Samaria, which oppress the poor, which crush the needy, which say to their masters, Bring, and let us drink. Am.4:1

Just a bad mental attitude, huh! Charismatic "harmony" which is not related to MELODY has the same effect: it OPPRESSES people in order to get money and behind ALL perversions from WORD to MUSIC you have a woman or a gender-confused male: there is no exception in recorded history PROBABLY including David if word have any meaning.

When most biblical scholars studied Hebrew philology they were told that "Bashan" denoted a mountain east of the Kinnereth (the Sea of Galilee). Now, the contributors to the most recent Hebrew lexicons rightly point out that "Bashan" in the second millennium BCE denoted both a mountain and a mythological creature that was a serpent, the "dragon-snake."

JAMES H. CHARLESWORTH

According to Amos 9 the "top of Carmel" represents the land and it is parallel to "the bottom of the sea" which signifies the waters. In these waters is "the serpent." Now let us return to Psalm 68. What word or words are to be restored? The mythological text that helped us comprehend that "Bashan" denoted a serpent .

This was where Jezebel's 950 prophets of Baal and Asherah sang, danced, played instruments and went into a frenzy and wounded themselves. Elijah chided: "Maybe your god has turned aside to take a leak." Elijah just SPOKE the Word and the "baptism of fire" poured out and consumed the flesh.

Amos 9:3 And though they hide themselves in the top of Carmel, I will search and take them out thence; and though they be hid from my sight in the bottom of the sea, thence will I command the serpent, and he shall bite them:

Even when their enemies drive them into captivity, from there I will command the sword to kill them. I will not let them out of my sight; they will experience disaster, not prosperity." Amos 9:4

The sovereign Lord who leads armies will do this. He touches the earth and it dissolves; all who live on it mourn. The whole earth rises like the River Nile, and then grows calm like the Nile in Egypt. Amos 9:5

"You Israelites are just like the Ethiopians in my sight," says the Lord. "Certainly I brought Israel up from the land of Egypt, but I ALSO brought the Philistines from Caphtor and the Arameans from Kir. Amos 9:7

Look, the sovereign Lord is watching the sinful nation, and I will destroy it from the face of the earth. But I will not completely destroy the family of Jacob," says the Lord. Amos 9:8

"For look, I am giving a command and I will shake the family of Israel together with all the nations. It will resemble a sieve being shaken, when not even a pebble falls to the ground. Amos 9:9

All the sinners among my people will die by the sword, the ones who say, 'Disaster will not come near, it will not confront us.' Amos 9:10

Playing instruments is grouped with a father and son using the same TEMPLE PROSTITE. Is it ignorance to say that God was just blaming them with haveing a BAD MENTAL ATTITUDE? Could they USE the musical prostitutes IF they had a GOOD MENTAL ATTITUDE? No! The music was a MARK throughout the Bible of those who tell God: "Go away, we WILL NOT hear your words anymore." When you HEAR the music it is MUCH too late.

Modern promoters of instrumental music miss the WHOLE CONTEXT of Amos which begins with Musical Idolatry at Mount Sinai. For that affront God "turned them over to worship the starry host." David has a history and Amos 6 has a CONTEXT ending with "the songs in the temple shall be howlings" and God saying "I WILL NOT pass this way again."

The Nation of Israel carried out their GRANTED-prayer to worship just as they had at Sinai and did in Samaria because God had ABANDONED them to it (Acts 7). Later, when the elders fired God and demanded a king "like the nation" God knew that they wanted to worship like the nations. That is, they wanted to be a GOYIM or nationhood just like their ancestors in Babylon and the Canaanites they did not drive out. One of the "curses" God pronounced against the kings was that he would confiscate the young boys to make INSTRUMENTS OF TRUMPETS (Musical) and run before his chariots. Justin Martyr understood as did EVERYONE before these latter day, postmodern, postBIBLICAL days. Instruments and loud singing were outlawed for the SABBATH which meant REST, READ and REHEARSE the Word of God. The word POLLUTE the Sabbath at Mount Sinai is a word meaning to "play the flute, pollute and prostitute."

Ye who come to the evil day, who are approaching, and who hold to false Sabbaths; who lie on beds of ivory, and are at ease upon their couches; who eat the lambs out of the flock, and the sucking calves out of the midst of the herd;

who applaud at the sound of the musical instruments;
they reckon them as stable,
and not as fleeting,

who drink wine in bowls, and anoint themselves with the chief ointments,
but they are not grieved for the affliction of Joseph.

Wherefore now they shall be captives, among the first of the nobles who are carried away; and the house of evil-DOERS shall be removed, and the neighing of horses shall be taken away from Ephraim.' ( Amos v. 18 to end, vi. 1-7.) And again by Jeremiah:

Collect your flesh, and sacrifices, and eat: for concerning neither sacrifices nor libations did I command your fathers in the day in which I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt.' Jer. vii. 21 f.

Hear, O My people, and I will speak to thee; O Israel, and I will testify to thee, I am God, even thy God. I will not reprove thee for thy sacrifices; thy burnt-offerings are continually before me. I will take no bullocks out of thy house, nor he-goats out of thy folds: for all the beasts of the field are Mine, the herds and the oxen on the mountains.

I know all the fowls of the heavens,
and the beauty of the field is Mine.

If I were hungry, I would not tell thee; for the world is Mine, and the fulness thereof.
Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats?

Yes! John Mark Hicks said that the Lord's Supper should be a SACRIFICIAL MEAL where God while we burn the fat with JUBILATION.

David was given a JEBUSITE HIGH PLACE for his ALTERNATIVE ANIMAL SACRIFICES. That is because the SYSTEM was a Gentile or pagan GOYIM system as a CURSE for rejecting the rule of God. Jerusalem is 'dueling mountains,' a city set on seven hills, it is called SODOM by John in Revelation. Still, David DID NOT use instruments in the animal sacrifices at HIS new Tabernacle. It was only Solomon who did that.

David was one such king selected by God to put the nails in their coffin to carry out the captivity and death sentence. What the misleaders miss is that David was a KING and not a priest. The Levitical musicians made noise and not music and they were under the KING and the COMMANDERS of the Army. The Temple did not exist in the days of David and therefore he never led "congregational singing with instrumental accompaniment." Neither did any of the "civilians" under Solomon or anyone else. The "civilians" called strangers always "synagogued" while the pagan sacrifices were taking place to REST, READ and REHEARSE. The word Alarm or Triumph OUTLAWED both instruments and loud rejoicing.

All of those instruments named in Psalm 150 had evil roots and NONE of them went INTO the temple on the penalty of death. All of the rituals -- some separated by 300 years -- where DAVID'S instruments were SOUNDED involved the MILITARY-CIVIL component of things like Hezekiah's "Plague-stopping" animal sacrifice. Even then no Levite singer could enter into the Assyrian-Musical-Idolatry contaminated Temple--EVEN TO CLEAN OUT GARBAGE.

God authorized the trumpets to send signals in WARFARE in Numbers 10 but were outlawed for the assembly. If you decide to make warfare on God's people then you are authorzed to MAKE MUSIC. If you use David's instruments for the SONGS IN THE TEMPLE then you have violated all laws and common decency and at time would have been EXECUTED by your brethren. The mandatory animal sacrifices were also ADDED BECAUSE OF TRANSGRESSION and as part of the NATIONAL or Gentile sacrificial system NOT called worship: worship meant to fall on your face.

"Sacrifices, rituals, festivals honoring Yahweh abounded, but these rites were tangible evidence of LACK of knowledge, for they expressed the popular belief that Yahweh could be pleased and pacified by cultic ceremonies.

"The condemnation of cultic rites introduced in 4:4 f. and 5:4 f. is picked up again with new vehemence. It has been argued that Amos was not opposed to cultic ritual per se but condemned the mind set of the people by which responsibility to Yahweh was performed perfunctorily and without relationship to daily life and society.

"If we take Amos' words as they stand, there seems to be little doubt that he condemned the entire religious pattern--feasts, sacrifices, ritual music, offerings, tithes--everything. Gerald LaRue, History of the O.T.

That is why music is the MARK of terminal ignorance and also in Isaiah 5 where the people STARVED FOR THE WORD and could never find it again. Servant--which meant HARD BONGADE--for the Levite singers can debate that without OPOSITION.

Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning, THAT they may follow strong drink; that continue until night, till wine inflame them Isaiah 5:11

And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts (religious festivals): but they regard not the work of the Lord, neither consider the operation of his hands. Isaiah 5:12

Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst. Isaiah 5:13
Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it. Isaiah 5:14

Thy pomp is brought down to the grave (sheol), and the noise of thy viols: the worm (maggot) is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee. Isaiah 14:11 (This is where the everlasting fires consume and the rest is left for the maggots on the fringes of the garbage heap of Topheth where they played the tabret.)

No doubt, most have NOT heard of lots of things but EVERYONE else understood that Amos defines the worship of the STARRY HOST nor do they grasp that the MONARCHY and the sacrificial system is called Sabanism or star worship. This ignorance of the Word IS the reason INSTRUMENTS represent those who DO NOT WANT to know the whole story as long as they have enough to MISLEAD the blind.

You have lifted up the shrine of your king, the pedestal of your idols, the STAR of your god -- which you made for yourselves. -- Amos 5:26

The Star of David marks out 666 perfectly.

Yea, ye took the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Raephan, the image of them which ye made for yourselves." Amos 5:26 LXX

Saturn or Chiun is number 666: Congratulations, defending music JUST IN TIME to be named sorcerers by John

1. "This passage (Amos 5:23-24) shows us that Amos was opposed

to the forms in which people acted out their worship of God,
and other passages strengthen this impression.

Turning back to the Mosaic period, Amos asks the rhetorical question: 'Did you bring to me sacrifices and offerings the forty years in the wilderness, O house of Israel?" (5:25). He is merciless in his attack on the shrines, especially the royal shrine of Jeroboam II at Bethel (3:14; 7:7-9, 10-17; 9:1).... Amos was probably demanding that the cult be purified, for it had become so contaminated by pagan thought and practice that the people had become indifferent to the true worship of Yahweh and the demand of his torah... He demanded that everything be swept away that did not conform to the proper worship of Yahweh." (Anderson, Bernard, Understanding OT, p. 277).

2. "Doubtless they sounded harmoniously in their own ears; but it reached no further. Their melody, like much Church-music, was for itself, and ended in itself. 'Let Christian chanters learn hence, not to set the whole devotion of Psalmody in a good voice, subtelty of modulation and rapid intonation, quavering like birds, to tickle the ears of the curious,take them off to themselves and away from prayer, lest they hear from God." (Barnes, Albert, Amos, p. 300)

3. "The Holy Spirit, uttering His voice by Amos, pronounces the rich to be wretched on account of their luxury: 'Those that drink strained wine, and recline on an ivory couch,' he says; and what else similar he adds by way of reproach. Especial regard is to be paid to decency (as the myth represents Athene, whoever she was, out of regard to it, giving up the pleasure of the flute because of the unseemliness of the sight). (Clement of Alexandria, p. 245).

4. "...these same people were punctilious in their religious observances. Never did such abundant sacrifices smoke to Yahweh from the altars at Dan and Bethel and other sanctuaries in Israel; and the note of praise rose regularly and loudly from tongue and harp. Was not this the worship in which Yahweh delighted? So they thought, but the voice of yahweh through His prophet told a different story." (F.F. Bruce, Israel, p. 58).

5. "The prophets were singularly unimpressed by all this religious busyness. They asserted that the people had abandoned the true God for heathen idolatries and that their much-frequented sanctuaries were sinks of iniquity. Recent archaeological discoveries go a long way towards confirming their condemnation of popular religion. It is significant, for example, that on the ostraca from eighth-century Samaria, the proportion of names compounded with Baal suggests that no less than a third of the population practiced some form of Canaanite religion." (Heaton, E. W., Everyday Life in the Old Testament, Scribners), p. 231).

David's MUSICAL GUILDS all had Cananite names and other operatives such as Gad as a seer was a STAR GAZER rather than a true prophet.

6. "The neighboring gods of Phoenicia, Canaan, Moab--Baal, Melkart, Astarte, Chemosh, Moloch, etc--were particularly attractive to Jerusalem, while the old Sem calf-worship seriously affected the state religion of the Northern Kingdom...the worship of the sun, moon, stars and signs of the Zodiac became so intensely fascinating that these were introduced even into the temple itself (2 Ki. 17:16; 21:3-7; 23:4, 12; Jer. 19:13; Ezek. 8:16; Amos 5:26)" (Int Std Bible Ency., Idolatry, p. 1448).

7. "Amos stressed "that violations of the moral law could not be remedied by means of festive rites, offerings, or liturgical indulgence on the part of the sinner. In point of fact, God was already standing beside the altar (Am. 9:1ff), poised and ready to shatter it.

No ritual, however, elaborate and symbolic in nature,

could possibly substitute for the sincere worship of the HUMAN SPIRIT, grounded in high moral and ethical principles." (Harrison, R. K., Introduction to the Old Testmane, Eerdmans, p. 895).

That NEVER CHANGED: the sacrificial system was the imposed CURSE of Gentile paganism consistent with their earlier ABANDONMENT by God to worship the STARRY HOST. John defines it again in Revelation where "worship in ritual" which Jesus died to PUT DOWN has reared its UGLY HEAD again as the FINAL test for mankind.

Of Amos 6, Adam Clark Notes that:

"There must have been a great deal of luxury and effeminacy among the Israelites at this time; and, consequently, abundance of riches. This was in the time of Jeroboam the second, when the kingdom had enjoyed a long peace. The description in the fourth, fifth, and sixth verses, is that of an Asiatic court even in the present day.

David was an ORIENTAL POTENTATE in charge of a BABYLONIAN or GOYIM religious system as a CURSE imposed by God where musical idolatry was their PRAYER to turn back. God answered their prayer but the church or CIRCE meaning the Mother of Harlots has once again PRAYED AND SLAYED in order to impose the same LEGALISM and God anwers prayers. However, for those who are Bible Literate this is the MARK or SIGN for those who worship in the HUMAN SPIRIT to flee for their lives.

It was ALWAY the elders who turned wolves!

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Jun 29, 2016 9:46 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

June 29 2016, 10:15 PM 

The Chief Doctor of the Law at LU wrote a commentary on Amos and he agrees with David. At judgment they will be asked to UNTANGLE these WOES proving that they could take tites and steal from the poor so they could have wonderful WORSHIP SERVICES.

Amos 6:1 Woe to them
....that are at [1] ease in Zion,
....and [2] trust in the mountain of Samaria,
....which are named chief of the nations,
....to whom the house of Israel came!
Amos 6:2 Pass ye unto Calneh, and see;
....and from thence go ye to Hamath the great:
.... then go down to Gath of the Philistines:
....be they better than these kingdoms?
....or their border greater than your border?
Amos 6:3 Ye that put far away the evil day,
....and [3] cause the seat of violence to come near;
Amos 6:4 That [4] lie upon beds of ivory,
....and [5] stretch themselves upon their couches,
....and [6] eat the lambs out of the flock,
....and the [7] calves out of the midst of the stall;
Amos 6:5 That [8] chant to the sound of the viol,
....and [9] invent to themselves instruments of musick,
....like David;
Amos 6:6 That [10] drink wine in bowls,
....and [11] anoint themselves with the chief ointments:
.... but they are not grieved for the affliction of Joseph.
Amos 6:7 Therefore now shall they go captive with the first that go captive,
....and the [12] banquet of them that stretched themselves shall be removed.

Gen. 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Amos was defining a MOTIF or a REPEATING PATTERN so that as Prophetic Type we can understand it and not let a Doctor of the Lawless say that "they just had a bad mental attitude."

Euripides, Alcestis

http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus:abo:tlg,0006,002:766〈=original

Exit Admetus, Chorus, and funeral procession by Eisodos A. To the empty stage enter a serving-man from the palace.

Serving-man
I have known many men from all manner of lands to come as guests to Admetus' house, and I have served them dinner.

But never yet have I welcomed [750] a worse guest to our hearth than this one.
.....In the first place, though he saw that our master was in mourning, he was shameless enough to enter our doors.

Then he did not soberly accept the fare that was set before him, as he might in view of our misfortunes,

[755] but if we failed to bring anything, he ordered it brought.

Then taking an ivy-wood drinking-bowl in his hands and drinking unmixed wine, offspring of the dark grape, until the fire in it enveloped and warmed his heart,

he garlanded his head with sprays of myrtle

[760] and howled songs out of tune. There were two sorts of melody one could hear.

He was singing, paying no attention to the trouble in Admetus' house, while we servants were bewailing our mistress.

But we did not show our faces in tears to the stranger, for those were Admetus' orders.

[765] And now I must feast the stranger in our house, some knavish thief or brigand,
.....while my mistress has left the house without my following or holding out my hand in mourning for her.

She was like a mother to me and to the other servants, [770] rescuing us from countless troubles and softening her husband's temper. Do I not have reason to hate the guest, who has arrived in our hour of misfortune?

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.180.96 on Jun 29, 2016 10:41 PM

Respond to this message   
David
(no login)

June 30 2016, 12:36 AM 

Ken said "Yes, Amos 6 CONDEMNS the use of David's Military Panic or Warrior's Chants in a HOUSE built by human hands in the belief that MILITARY MIGHT can attract or appease gods in temples and staff infection FUNDED by stealing from the poor"

That is false teaching by Ken Sublett. What makes it worse, he has been taught better and still denies the truth.

Amos 6 DOES NOT condemn David for anything.
Besides the truth being hidden from Ken he also never has had a grasp for English verbiage and grammar. The author was ONLY using David to show that David made instruments of music because David was an instrument maker and player.

Donnie, you are SICK when you can agree with a Jehovah's witness.
Just SICK.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter