Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
GCMER
(no login)

Thank God For His Grace!

September 18 2016, 9:57 PM 

Ken is all WASHED UP. Goodbye my friend. Donnie you don't have a backbone. Goodbye. Too busy my ASS. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Thank God For His Grace!

September 19 2016, 2:28 AM 

"I approved this message [unedited]."

Respond to this message   
Dianna
(Login dianna01)

Up late

September 19 2016, 3:04 AM 

You are up late dealing with not so nice comments!

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

Re: Up late

September 19 2016, 3:10 PM 

Donnie may be busy, but apparently he's not too busy to lose sleep so he can keep his thumb on CM at all hours of the night. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Up late

September 19 2016, 10:36 PM 

Dianna,

That was actually the first time I got a chance to view CM. It was left unpublished for quite some time. I just wanted Racnor to know that communication and discussion can still continue regardless of doctrinal differences. That's what religious "fora" [happy.gif] are for -- present views without personal attacks.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 19 2016, 10:31 AM 

The Grace Centered Mer and the "Stepford Wives" went ballistic and got me BLACK LISTED from their graceless site as well as the old Faith Slight for simply quoting John Calvin:

http://www.piney.com/CalvinProfessPrea.html

See John Calvin on the need for a Restoration Movement excluding professional preachers.

For what duties do they perform in return? In the same way as anciently, under the laws, those who served at the altar lived by the altar, "even so hath the Lord ordained, that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel" (1 Cor. 9:14).

These are Paul's words. Let them, then, show us that they are ministers of the gospel, and I will have no difficulty in conceding their right to stipend.

The ox must not be muzzled that treadeth out the corn [1 Cor. 9:9]. But is it not altogether at variance with reason that the ploughing oxen should starve, and the lazy asses be fed?

They will say, however, that they serve at the altar. I answer, that the priests under the law deserved maintenance, by ministering at an altar;but that, as Paul declares, the case under the New Testament is different. And what are those altar services, for which they allege that maintenance is due to them?

Forsooth, that they may perform their masses and chant in churches, for example, partly labor to no purpose, and partly perpetrate sacrilege, thereby provoking the anger of God. See for what it is that they are alimented at the public expense!

Heb. 13:9 Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.
Heb. 13:10 We have an altar, whereof they have no right to eat which serve the tabernacle.
Heb. 13:11 For the bodies of those beasts, whose blood is brought into the sanctuary by the high priest for sin, are burned without the camp.
Heb. 13:12 Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.
Heb. 13:13 Let us go forth therefore unto him without the CAMP, bearing his reproach.
Heb. 13:14 For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.
Heb. 13:15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually,
..... that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.

AND GOD SUPPLIES THE FRUIT OF THE LIPS

Is. 57:15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.
Is. 57:16 For I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth: for the spirit should fail before me, and the souls which I have made.
Is. 57:17 For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth, and smote him: I hid me, and was wroth, and he went on frowardly in the way of his heart.
Is. 57:18 I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners.
Is. 57:19 I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, PEACE to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the LORD; and I will heal him.
Is. 57:20 But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.141.155 on Sep 19, 2016 10:48 AM

Respond to this message   
GCMER
(no login)

September 19 2016, 5:46 PM 

For Donnie, Ken and Pinocchio
happy.gif

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 19 2016, 10:11 PM 

AND you forgot to moon Jesus whom we quote and you reject. I just quoted Hebrews and you attacked.

Is. 57:19 I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, PEACE to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the LORD; and I will heal him.
Is. 57:20 But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt.

Rev. 18:14 And the FRUITS that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.

God creates the FRUIT OF THE LIPS: that's spelled CENI.
Amos 8 and Revelation 18 warns against the LIPS OF THE FRUITS.
That's the persona which cause up to 2/3 of the lambs to flee from the Goats: we have talked about the "cappella fella" and PAN. The cappella is really a SHE GOAT so you figure it out.

If you can say GRACE ONLY or FAITH ONLY there is no grace for you for lying to God and about God..

James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses,
..... know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God?
.....whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
James 4:5ASV Or do you suppose it is to no purpose that the Scripture says,
....."He yearns jealously over the spirit that he has made to dwell in us"?
James 4:6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith,
.....God resisteth the proud

The world is the Kosmos or the ecumenical: you cannot "fellowship" the world by changing your "worship services" to accomodate their dogmas. The ecumenical or the "many" is the kingdom of the Devil.

God Resists Antitasso Set opposite to, range in battle against, set the law in opposition to their impudence, resists.

The PROUD Superbus In a bad sense, that thinks himself above others, haughty, proud, arrogant, insolent, discourteous, uncivil, rude, supercilious, domineering (cf.: arrogans, insolens, fastidiosus, vanus, elatus, delicate, fastidious, squeamish, uncivil, arrogant,

Huperephanos arrogant, alogistoteroi= thoughtlessly 2. irrational, opp. logistikos
Opposite Logistikos: skilled, endued with reasson, rational,
Alogos irrational, contrary to reason,groundless. opposite the LOGOS.
Grace-Centers MOCK the LOGOS which is the Regulative Principle. By definition anyone claiming to be GRACE CENTERED is like someone who claims to be HUMILITY CENTERED. God FIGHTS and they LOOSE.

BUT, giveth grace unto the HUMBLE.

Grace is not a PARDON for sin with a high hand but Favor which one shows to another, mark of favor, kindness, courtesy, service, obligation.

James 4:7 SUBMIT yourselves therefore to God.
.....RESIST the devil, and he will flee from you.
James 4:8 DRAW nigh to God, AND he will draw nigh to you.
.....CLEANSE your hands, ye sinners;
.....and PURIFY your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:9 Be AFFLICTED, and mourn, and weep:
.....let your laughter be turned to MOURNING, and your joy to heaviness.
James 4:10 HUMBLE yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
James 4:11 SPEAK NOT EVIL one of another, brethren.
.....He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother,
.....speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law:
.....but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.141.155 on Sep 19, 2016 10:33 PM

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 19 2016, 10:41 PM 

GCMER,

Thanks for the illustration. happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 20 2016, 12:56 AM 

GCMER's illustration:

[linked image]

Hmm. GCMer, you said earlier: "Too busy my ASS. happy.gif"

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 20 2016, 9:31 AM 

As usual, He's confused. He didn't mark which end is which!!

Respond to this message   
Dianna
(Login dianna01)

Cute

September 20 2016, 12:34 PM 

I started to make a cute reply to this, but decided to leave it alone. I will say thank you for making stop and consider what that movie was implying, a separation from our Creator. Those sneaky entertainment people!

GCMER, you've given me a new topic for the supper table!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Saved by Grace FROM WHAT? A

September 19 2016, 10:22 AM 

Paul warned that strongly deluded who do not love THE TRUTH or THE WORD (Regulative Principle which outlaws rhetoric, singing playing instruments) CAN NEVER see TRUTH. In 2 Corinthians 3 where Paul tells them--without their hearing--that the LORD IS THAT SPIRIT and they can neither READ the Word nor HEAR the Word when it is commanded to be PREACHED by being READ in the commanded once-a-week REST which refreshing includes the SKHOLE.

God gives us the right to hiss at the "scholars" who hold "church council" to dispense THE TRUTH for the year. They can write books and hold conferences about one verse and prove to the world that doctors of the law whom Jesus said "take away the key to knowledge" are themselves bilnd and dumb and worthy of your mockery and disdain.

[linked image]

There are other parallels where God tricks the proof-texters by putting the PUNCH LINE at the beginning of the paragraph. Dianna alerted me to those who FLEE as obedient. 2 Corinthians 6 is quite identical to Ephesians 2 spelling out what we are SAVED FROM.

We are saved FROM anyone who builds mega-towers seeking to suck in the ECUMENICAL. They cannot grasp that the WORLD VIEW is the KOSMOS VIEW and ECUMENICAL is the kingdom of the devil. That is visible-audible but the Gospel OF THE KINGDOM of God is within the quiet SEEKER after the Word.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 110 11 12 13 14 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter