Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: How Many Marks do you Need???

August 11 2016, 5:20 PM 

They SING because the clergy lies to them: They sing because of the Witchcraft of Cane Ridge Ky where the white people discovered from the black people that you could voodoo rational people into crawling, snarling, barking, trying to tree the devil up in the tree, fighting over garbage. Most of them couldn't get passed Duncan's Tavern where they howled in delusion that they could have allowed themselves to be so deranged by styles of singing. The more enlightened were turned off by what in earlier days would be called witchcraft and the denominal pastors seeking lambs to steal would have to GO OUT looking for LOST sheep.

They also sing because Alexander Campbell had a hurridly-complied song book for sale. The Christian Standard confiscated it and declared that you MUST buy their Sunday School Material led by outsiders and buy their song book to be a true-blue musical sectarian.

Rejoice and be glad becaue MANY (almost all) are called, invited, elected but FEW (mikros) are Chosen. You cannot MANUFACTURE tens of thousands of institution with millions and works-madness (Organon or a musical instrument--real or virtual) is a MACHINE for doing HARD WORK. That's so NOT-APT elders can lie about the LAW OF GIVNG.

Acts 2:41 Then they that gladly received his WORD were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

The WORD is the Logos or Regulative principle OUTLAWING anything but SPEAKING that which can be RECEIVED but NOT by the wise or sophists FROM WHOM GOD HIDES: speakers, singers, instrument players all the MARKS of Sorcerers foreordained for this Driving Purpose (Jude )

The Catholic Encyclopedia is honest enough to confess that "Music was added because it was COMMON to all pagan cults." If you say that there is a COMMAND for any muisical concept in the Bible or pre-Reformation history they you CANNOT gladly receive the Word or LOGOS the regulative principle which to simple simon in Greek class understood as the ANTITHESIS of Hermes-Kairos-Abollon of their Greek religions.

When we use the OPPOSITE word we follow litterate resources NOT any where near any university making DOCTORS OF THE LAW know about or they lie about it.

The Mark of either REJECTING the Spirit-Word or BEING accepted by Jesus and confessed to the father.

This list is to MARK those who make you pay for being told that we have to induce MANIA so that we can BOIL you slowly as the Purpose Driven Cult boasts about. Here is what the Spirit OF Christ said as God breathed into the PROPHETS-ONLY to define a TRUE Day of REST from rituals both inclusively and exclusively.

Also, thou son of man, the children of thy people still are talking against thee by the walls and in the doors of the houses, and speak one to another, every one to his brother, saying, Come, I pray you, and hear what is the word that cometh forth from the Lord. Eze 33:30

And they come unto thee as the people cometh,
.....and they sit before thee as my people,
.....and they hear thy words,
.....but they will not do them:

.....(Lord, Lord as amorousness - inordinate love),
.....but their heart goeth after their covetousness. Eze 33:31

Indeed, to them you are NOTHING MORE THAN
.....(one who sings love songs (minstrel as a prostitute)
.....(with a beautiful voice and plays (make melody on) an instrument well,

FOR they hear YOUR words but do not put them into practice. Eze 33:32NIV

When all this comes true--and it surely will--then they will know that a prophet has been among them." Eze 33:33

Sorry about the Minister of Toasters but the Spirit OF Christ said of self-authoring preachers for hire (a Hireling), grand singers and talented instrument players ALL GROUPED TOGETHER are JUST NOTHING.

[linked image]

Sorry about those close to getting toasted--the mind is the first to be burned up and burned out

Under IGNIS the Fire Starter is also defined as the SONG STARTER. The purpose driving making love to a goddess defined by all religious musicians is to IGNITE THE FIRE OF LOVE. Then you can slither that finger into the pockket and pull out the money for the Widow's last CAKE and last CRUSE of oil. A minister SUPPLIES the Widow and does not intice her to sell her heirlooms to build 60,000 new institutions teaching error.

The sing in that New Style of Praise Singing because Jesus had John warn about The Babilon Mother of Harlots and Apollon-Abaddon is the Leader of the Locusts or His musical worship team. They are called MUSES and they tell some truth and many lies to deceive the heart of mankind.

I certify that as part of the Ahedonia Majority I find such singing just as Jesus warned as a Laden Burden menaing "spiritual anxiety created by religious ritual." A burden Jesus died to remove is Arousal Singing and a Tax not in time of War. Jesus nor any of the Bible commanded any musical concept so it CANNOT be of FAITH. Ephesians 4 says that THEY ARE LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE. A true SHEPHERD would try to obey the Spirit OF Christ Who outlawed musical instruments always called idols being used to SPEAKS where SILENCE is the purest form of worship of a SPIRIT God.

Hab. 2:19 Woe unto him that saith to the wood, Awake; to the dumb stone, Arise, it shall teach! Behold, it is laid over with gold and silver, and there is no breath [ The breath of a god, inspiration] at all in the midst of it.
Hab. 2:20 But the LORD is in his holy temple: [Open space, not a house] let all the earth keep silence before him.

sĭlĕo , to be still or quiet (opp. to being in action), to remain inactive, to rest, cease (in class. prose, for the most part only of things; “quiesco): et cycnea mele Phoebeaque Carmina consimili ratione oppressa silerent,” Lucr. 2, 506: “silent diutius Musae Varronis quam solebant,”

The SERVICE of the Jacob-Cursed and God-Abandoned Levites is Abodah which is ABADDON because God ABANDONED them to worship the STARRY HOST. The Muses or Locusts of Phoebe or APOLLON are not SILENT but perfmrom CARMINA. to OPPERESS SILENCE.

Carmena I..a tune, song; poem, verse; an oracular response, a prophecy; a form of incantation (cf.: cano, cantus, and canto). I. In gen., a tune, song, air, lay, strain, note, sound, both vocal and instrumental

Very complex HARMONY not included as MELODY is and was alwayes intended to be ORGANIC MUSICAL ORCHESTRA repeating exactly the notes intended for the Pipe organ. ACAPPELLA is famous for their VOCAL BAND: I felt embarassed.

There is NOT Scriptural hint of music on the SABBATH DAY which means REST and never a "Day of ritual worship." The Scripture and all of its reference to paganism MARKS religious music as INTENTIONALLY making the lamb dumb before the slaughter.
Elders turned Wolves say BUT, WE GONNA DO IT and then try to justify themselve by saying EVERYONE is doing.

That's not true because MOST people will never pay for a rhetorical, singing, playing or acting ritual being BOTTLED as KoolAid. So in fact I would say that MOST members of confiscated congregations now show up as EMPTY PEWS or FILLED with spiritual butterflies looking for the best--in the words of Shelly-Venues for rock and roll.

Don't worry if you cannot grasp The Spirit OF Christ defining NOTHING of self-authoring preachers for HIRE because they are NOTHING But, lordy don't they huff and puff succeeding in blowing many houses down. The Little Flock of Lost Spirits will have APT elders who will EJECT them because Jesus says LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

Respond to this message   
Drip...Drip
(no login)

Mark'em

August 11 2016, 7:32 PM 

I believe this is what Ken is saying... {Any and all singing is sinful in the church of Christ.}

Ken, I would ask that you not flood this thread as I want to continue the discussion when Donnie comes back.

Thanks!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Mark'em

August 11 2016, 8:20 PM 

THREAD TITLE WAS ADDRESSED TO ME:

Donnie and Ken are Change Agents in the Church of Christ. They believe congregational singing is a sin.

Donnie and Ken would like to cover and hide this fact.

Comments welcome!

God through the Prophets as the Spirit OF Christ said that if you don't SPEAK the Word of God THERE IS NO LIGHT IN YOU.

God IS Light in the same sens that God IS Word, Logos, Regulative Principle. This is a word used of the ancient and modern HERMES OR KAIROS as the speaker for his god. Hermes is the Greek version of Jubal as the FATHER (Genetic, DNA) of those who HANDLE (without authority) musical instruments.

As the ALWAYS ANTI-THETICAL God IS Word and does not need another GOD to speak for Him. God the father breathes (spirit) without METRON or METER and the Man Christ Jesus SPEAKS only what He is told from the Father. God does not provide a jot or tittle of tuneful meter because He makes Himself known as a FATHER GOD which should be enough to silence the musical worshipers of the Mother Goddesses: originally the TRIPPLE Goddess who needed no MALE as Eve said that she got a MAN from "god."

I try never to SAY: I quote Scripture and the masculine gender is marked by SPEAK or READ and LISTEN and HEAR. On the contrary the Feminist Goddess as SOPHIA as the ANTITHESIS of the LOGOS has its laws and religious ecstasy based on BOY LOVE. Boy Love is the mark of PSALLO and APOLLO or APOLLON is the Father god of the theatrical and musical performances. That is WHY so many have fled from their "investments" with the Lord.

All of the commands and examples are to SILENCE any of they hypocritic arts and crafts and SPEAK that whichwritten for our LEARNING. You might attach your own label to people Music Driven and defacto silencing the mouth of the Victim. Why do you suppose you cannot give Jesus as the AUTHOR of any hope we have the right to SPEAK. An APT elder will never need to debate or defend something introduced after the Reformation.

Respond to this message   
Drip...Drip
(no login)

Eyes on Path (Please)

August 11 2016, 8:41 PM 

Ken says "THREAD TITLE WAS ADDRESSED TO ME".

Thread Title was addressed TO Ken and Donnie.

Please give Donnie a few days to respond.

happy.gif

Respond to this message   
DRIP... DRIP!!!
(no login)

Donnie Not Coming

August 12 2016, 11:57 AM 

"Donnie and Ken are Change Agents in the Church of Christ. They believe congregational singing is a sin."

The above is true. Ken has a problem with straight answers. I'll help him out a bit.

Gotta go now!

Ken you can continue with your cookie cutting with Dianne.

BYE!

========================

Your Name: DRIP....DRIP..DRIP.DRIP DRIP!!! has been changed to DRIP...DRIP!!!. 12 to 15 characters should be ideal for a name.

The above text remains unedited.

Thanks!
Donnie

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 23.127.32.146 on Aug 15, 2016 1:49 AM

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Fungus Among Us

August 12 2016, 9:45 PM 

Ken, when you continue to put your foot in your mouth, tell me, how does fungus taste?

So, you are saying that churches of Christ song leaders are PERFORMERS and that ALL churches of Christ employ PRAISE TEAMS. I don't have to worry about marking you Ken...you do that fine all yourself.
Singing is another way to praise God. That is a FACT. The OT and NT attest to this. You and Donnie continue try and cover up these Scriptures showing that both Jesus and the apostles sang as a way to praise to God. Your interpretations are false and border on blasphemy. Scriptures says sing but Ken and Donnie KNOW BETTER.
Fungus will make you sick.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Fungus Among Us

August 15 2016, 3:05 AM 

No, Dave, the change agents operating in the brotherhood are the fungi!!!

1. One of the prominent change agency operators include Max Lucado who dropped (removed/deleted/obliterated) the name "of Christ" from "Oak Hills Church" which is now a "Community Church." Same is true with another prominent change agent, Rubel Shelly, former minister of Woodmont Hills Church of Christ (now Woodmont Hills Family of God Church). There are others: Mike Cope, Jeff Walling, et al.

2. "Worship Leaders" are performers -- including these activities: aerobics, programmed and rhythmic handclapping, applause.

3. Song leaders are not performers: they may start the first few words or the correct pitch and may even sit down afterwards.

4. Until the arrival of the "Worship Leader," churches of Christ did not have PRAISE TEAMS. To my knowledge, most churches of Christ do not have praise teams.

5. What did Jesus sing? If Jesus was God, did he sing praises to God the Father or did he sing praises to himself as "God"? Was the church of Jesus Christ already established at the time?

6. When the apostles "sang," what was the occasion? Did that constitute a congregation?

7. Did the early church have a "worship leader" performer?

8. Did the early church have a "praise team"?

9. It's the change agents in the brotherhood who should be marked -- they have a distorted view of the New Testament church, of salvation, of God's grace, of baptism, of worship (instrumental music, "worship leader," praise teams), "unity in diversity," of culture-driven beliefs and practices, etc.

Respond to this message   
Drip...Drip
(no login)

Mark'em

August 15 2016, 10:01 AM 

Please stay focused.

"Donnie and Ken are Change Agents in the Church of Christ. They believe congregational singing is a sin.

Donnie and Ken would like to cover and hide this fact."

Donnie, do you believe congregational singing in the Church of Christ is a sin?

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Foot in Mouth Disease

August 15 2016, 2:03 PM 

From changing the subject to Max Lucado, then changing again when you say that song leaders may start the song and even sit down afterwards (since the order of worship and who may do what is not spelled out per Scripture, WHO gives YOU the right and made you an Inspired author???
So one minute it is OK to sing, as you just said, but then number 6 shows your ambiguity by questioning singing altogether again. Also, nice democratic liberal left of bringing up what had nothing to do with the subject (you denying the Scriptures that attest to Him being God).
Then your liberal grandstanding takes to a higher loft with your asking if the apostles were a part of a congregation when they sang (you were the one WHO now admits they sang...."when they sang")
It doesn't matter if they were a congregation or not (but you already knew this). It is you producing legalism and protecting Ken, even when both of you are not true to the Word of God.
The fungus will spread like herpes.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Foot in Mouth Disease

August 16 2016, 2:59 PM 

Ken only speaks for Ken: Donnie enjoys good "congregational singing" but for Ken it is a "laded burden." The sinner is the one who advances to a "Musical Worship" team to ENHANCE the sounds at the expense of "teaching".

If you say that God COMMANDS either vocal or instrumental "praise" then it would be a sin NOT to sing. G.C.Brewer who gave you the shot glasses instead of the "cup" says that singing is a command and it is a sin to disobey the law. Probably Alexander Campbell with a song book to sell gave you the ACT without much regard to the content.

1. You are saying that God needs something that only you can supply Him (never Them).
2. You are saying that you have legalistic power over God.

http://www.piney.com/MuClement.html

Again, the same writer of comedy, expressing his dissatisfaction with the common usages, tries to expose the impious arrogance of the prevailing error in the drama of the Priestess, sagely declaring: --
'If a man drags the Deity
Whither he will by the sound of cymbals,
He that does this is greater than the Deity;
But these are the instruments of audacity and
means of living Invented by men.
(Clement, Exhortation to the Heathen, Ante-Nicene, II, p. 193).

A song and a Psalm is defined as:
A poem which CAN BE be spoken, sung or sung TO an instrument.

Ex. 15:1 Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD,
and SPAKE SAYING, I will sing UNTO the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.

Deut. 31:30 And Moses SPAKE in the ears of all the congregation of Israel the WORDS [Dabar-Logos] of this song, until they were ended.

Deut. 32:44 And Moses came and SPAKE all the WORDS of this SONG in the ears of the people, he, and Hoshea the son of Nun.

2Sam. 22:1 And David SPAKE unto the LORD the WORDS of this song in the day that the LORD had delivered him out of the hand of all his enemies, and out of the hand of Saul:

The God of Israel said, the RockSPAKE of Israel to me, He that ruleth over men must be JUST, ruling in the FEAR of God. 2 Samuel 23:3

1Kings 4:32 And he SPAKE three thousand proverbs: and his songs were a thousand and five.

Psa. 18:0 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, the servant of the LORD, who SPAKE unto the LORD the WORDS of this song in the day that the LORD delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul: And he SAID,

Loquor talk, whisper, in the tone of conversation. To speak out, to say, tell, talk about, mention, utter, name:

All these things SPAKE Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable SPAKE he not unto them: Matthew 13:34

That it might be fulfilled which was SPOKEN by the prophet, SAYING, I will open my mouth in parables; I will UTTER things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world. Matthew 13:35

Utter is the opposite of Mutter or Murmur:

Jude 16 These are murmurers, complainers [blaming Fate], walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having mens persons in admiration because of advantage.

goês A. sorcerer, wizard, Phoronis 2, Hdt.2.33,4.105, Pl.R. 380d, Phld.Ir.p.29 W.; g. epôidos Ludias apo chthonos E.Ba.234 , cf. Hipp.1038; prob. f.l. for boêisiHdt.7.191.

Epôidos [epaidô] I.singing to or over: as Subst. an enchanter,

So, hire your Musical Mutter Leader and his lady Murmurers and not try to hide what Jude has called a FOREORDAINED Pattern?

I don't know of any modern group being fractured by congregational singing without the self-exhibitionists.

It can be concluded that the WORDS of Jesus are not for the MULTITUDES: this is why those who build mega progressive churches trying to be ecumenical WILL NEVER and CAN NEVER hire anyone at whatever price who will ever as APT "teach that which has been taught". Jesus does not pray for the WORLD and God hides from the wise or sophists meaning speakers, singers or instrument players.

The maschal [sp] or proverb is a type in the BOOK of Psalms:

Matt. 22:1 And Jesus answered and SPAKE unto them again by parables, and SAID,

So, what is the Driving Purpose for turning simply not letting the Spirit OF Christ teach and build upon the Prophets and Apostles who never confused group singing with something commanded or OWED to God to satisfy some humanoid need?

Respond to this message   
.Dave
(no login)

Assuming and Marking

August 16 2016, 8:18 PM 

Ken said "I don't know of any modern group being fractured by congregational singing without the self-exhibitionists.

Best statement you've said in years.

YOU ARE RIGHT... you DON'T KNOW because you can't. You set there in your recliner and/or couch and get your FACTS straight from Hillary and Donnie. Remember, Donnie only goes to one congregation and he is there only to spy. He isn't there to praise God. He has personally attested to this. Assumptions are not facts, and assuming will get you marked too.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

August 16 2016, 9:32 PM 

Eph. 5:19 SPEAKING to YOURSELVES in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, [that which is WRITTEN for LEARNING]

Col. 3:16 Let the WORD OF Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom;
.....TEACHING AND ADMONISHING
.....ONE ANOTHER in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs,

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing:
.....the WORDS that I SPEAK unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

The MARK of those who GLADLY RECEIVE HIS WORD--EXCLUSIVELY

.....Matt. 28:19 Go ye therefore,
.........and TEACH all nations, baptizing them
.........in the name [singular] of the
.........Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
.....Matt. 28:20 TEACHING them
.........to OBSERVE all things
.........whatsoever I have commanded you:
.........and, lo, I am with you alway,
.........even unto the end of the world. Amen.

John 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my WORDS,
.....hath one that judgeth him:
.....the WORD that I have SPOKEN, the same shall judge him in the last day.

John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am IN the Father, and the Father IN me?
.....the WORD that I SPEAK unto you I speak not of myself:
.....but the Father that dwelleth IN me, he doeth the works.

The Father dwells IN the Son in the same sense that the Son dwells IN the Father. Father-Son dwells IN those who obey God's commandments in the same sense that the commandment keeper dwells IN Father-Son. The SON is NOT the FATHER.

.....John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him,
.........If a man love me, he will keep my WORDS:
.........and my Father will love him,
.........and WE will come unto him,
.........and make our abode with him.
.....John 14:24 He that loveth me NOT
.........keepeth NOT MY sayings:
.........and the WORD which ye hear is not mine,
.........BUT the Father’s which sent me.

John 15:3 Now ye are clean through the WORD which I have SPOKEN unto you.

John 18:1 When Jesus had SPOKEN these WORDS, he went forth with his disciples over the brook Cedron, where was a garden, into the which he entered, and his disciples.

Acts 4:29 And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may SPEAK thy WORD,

Acts 5:20 Go, stand and SPEAK in the temple to the people all the WORDS of thTHIS life.

2Pet. 2:18 For when they SPEAK great SWELLING words of vanity,
.....they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness,
.....those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

2Pet. 3:2 That ye may be mindful of the WORDS,
.....which were SPOKEN before by the holy PROPHETS,
.....and of the COMMANDMENTS, of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

Eph. 2:20 And are built upon [EDUCATED BY] the foundation of the apostles and prophets,
.....Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

Jude 16 These are murmurers, complainers,
.....walking after their own lusts;
.....and THEIR mouth speaketh great SWELLING WORDS,
.....having men’s persons in admiration because of advantage. [ source of gain or profit, service,]

Jude 17 BUT, beloved, remember ye the WORDS,
.....which were SPOKEN before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Memoro To bring to rembrance, remind, recount, speak about: to speak, utter, make use of in speech:

2 Pet 1:13 Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance;
2 Pet 1:15 Moreover I will endeavour that ye may be able after my decease
to have these things alway in remembrance.

G5280 hupomnnsis hoop-om'-nay-sis From G5279 ; a reminding or (reflexively) recollection:—remembrance.

G5279 hupomimnesko hoop-om-im-nace'-ko From G5259 and G3403 ; to remind quietly, that is, suggest to the (middle voice, one’s own) memory:—put in mind, remember, bring to (put in) remembrance.

Is. 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word,
it is because there is no light in them.

Why do you suppose quoting all known Scripture makes the PROGRESSIVES so angry?

It is probably because Jesus promised STRONG DELUSIONS for anyone who does not LOVE and TEACH the WORD, LOGOS OR REGULATIVE PRINCIPLE.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 99.196.159.63 on Aug 17, 2016 1:12 PM

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

You OWE Me

August 17 2016, 4:12 PM 

Your welcome ken. At least I got you away from your high opinion of what YOU THINK is right, and where you should be....quoting Scriptures. At the last there, in your recent response, you started back to your old self again....speaking your opinion.

Watch it Ken!!!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: You OWE Me

August 17 2016, 9:58 PM 

No opinion!

2Th. 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2Th. 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2Th. 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2Th. 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the SPIRIT of his MOUTH, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Wicked is LAWLESS: denying that The Law of Christ is what God's BREATH as the Spirit OF Christ breathed into the Prophets. Denying the Regulative Principle which outlaws what comes from the spirit of the "lawless" merchant's mouth.

You see SPIRIT is what comes out of one's MOUTH.

2Th. 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2Th. 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th. 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Operations: A religious performance, service, or solemnity, a bringing of offerings: operationes denicales, offerings, good deeds.

A Wonder is: phainô ,A. Act., bring to light, cause to appear, in physical sense, 2. of SOUND, make it clear to the ear, make it ring clear, AOIDEN phainein 8.499 ; salpinx [HARP] .
hierophant-ēs , Ion. hir- , ou, ho, (phainō)
A. hierophant, one who teaches rites of sacrifice and worship, mystical expounder, pontifex maximus

2Th. 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not THE TRUTH but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Speak Up and Remove All Doubt

August 17 2016, 10:09 PM 

Ken said "You see SPIRIT is what comes out of one's MOUTH." Not true.

You should know that by now your candidate Hillary can craft a lie in a moment. So you are telling me that her smooth lines are truly what she means? That her spirit is good or she EVEN means good?

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Speak Up and Remove All Doubt

August 17 2016, 11:31 PM 

Sorry, Dave, but Ken is the most conservative among the true disciples (learners) of Christ. His alignment is with the scriptures -- he has quoted from the Scripture in any 2 or 3 posts of his than all of your posts combined. (Just check it out.) His alignment is with the Restoration Movement forefathers and New Testament principles in contrast to YOUR change agents who have abandoned many of the teachings of Christ and the apostles and have aligned themselves with the Community Church movers like Rick Warren.

I'm glad you mentioned Hillary "Rodman." Along with Barack Hussein: Together they have destroyed America and the destruction is still going on. Both Hillary and Barack perfectly describe the "liberal" and "progressive" change agents operating in the brotherhood, aiming to destroy and divide the church of Christ and transitioning or transforming congregations into Community Churches.

Wake up, Dave. The change agents are coming! The change agents are coming! Your way ... if they haven't arrived already.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

August 18 2016, 11:28 AM 

Following the beginning of maybe the final ESAU attack on 9/11 the country elected a Black Muslim who changed his name from Barry to Barack, named HUSSEIN OBAMA, with a religious history of ANTI-AMERICAN church attendance ELECTED president of the United States. The worst character in American Politics will probably be elected to finish up the COUPE.

The Post-Christianity apostates are the CLERGY wing of the Civil-Military-Clergy complex to which God ABANDONED Israel BECAUSE of Instrumental-Trinitarian-Perverted "worship" replacing REST on the Sabbath ay.

God always provides a way of escape: the NAMES adopted by the Apostates of Biblical Proportion. ISIS is the Mother of the Egyptian and always-pagan triads.

ISIS is the name of the eternal Jacob-Esau type and fulfilment.

Those who are CUTTING OFF HEADS have the same Mother Goddess (Allah) as those prophesied and fulfilled and marked by wind, string and percussion instruments DRIVING THEIR LITTLE ONES INTO HELL. Jude says they are FOREORDAINED and he connected that to the Mount Sinai Perversion defined by the Jews in The Book of Enoch.

http://www.piney.com/Isa30LXX.html

In Galatians 5 Paul marked the EFFEMINATE OR WORSE Change agents as DOGS and CONCISION and whatever.

http://www.piney.com/Galatians.5.Music.Witchcraft.html

The ISIS or CYBELE at Mount Sinai is explained by Romans 1 defining the Instrumental-Trinitarian-Perverted idolatry at Mount Sinai which is always the MARK and CAUSE of deviant behaviour. Deuteronomy 18 identified the ABOMINATION of the pagans as connected to their musical SORCERY and to which God abandoned the Jacob-Cursed Levites.

Paul's Cybele is the same as ISIS and the APOLLON-LED worship team called "locusts"

-Gallus A. Galli , ōrum, m., the priests of Cybele, so called because of their raving—In sing.: Gallus , i, m., a priest of Cybele,“resupinati cessantia tympana Galli,” Juv. 8, 176.—And satirically (on account of their emasculated condition), in the fem.: Gallae , ārum, Cat. 63, 12, and 34.—
2. (Acc. to II. A., of or belonging to the priests of Cybele; hence, transf.) Of or belonging to the priests of Isis, Gallic: “turma,” the troop of the priests of ISIS, Ov. Am. 2, 13, 18.

There is a Purpose Driving those who cannot let any Bible pass their lips as theY primp and preen and wear the questionable garb:

Ovid Amor 2, 13, 18

http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus%3Atext%3A1999.02.0069%3Atext%3DAm.%3Abook%3D2%3Apoem%3D13

Paul wants the women to be SAFE in childbearing and keep the child save and not, as at Madison, musically drive the kiddies into CANAAN LAND as the killing field.

With cruel art Corinna would destroy
The ripening fruit of our repeated joy.
While on herself she practises her skill,
She's like the mother, not the child, to kill.

Self-authoring females are defined by the Greek AUTHENTIA which was never a true male problem. A self-exhibitionists as a member of a PRAISE BAND or a flute-girl or harp-girl who sold her talent also sold her body. Their unveiled persona and the word AUTHENTIA meant that they nor their child offered up as a sacrifice would be SAFE.

Me she would not acquaint with what she did,
From me a thing, which I abhorr'd, she hid;

Who Memphis visit'st, and the Pharian tower,
Assist Corinna with thy friendly powers.
Thee by thy silver Sistra I conjure,
A life so precious by thy aid secure;

As a defacto princess, Miriam led the women out to escape with the Sistra and dancing. She would have been a prophetess of Hathor the female type of Apis the golden calf. When she claimed that she spoke for God, He slapped her with a dose of leprosy and she is only referenced once again by Micah as a failed leader trying to USURP Moses with whom God speaks FACE TO FACE: Never believe the apostates when they claim that THEY uniquely her the voice of a "spirit" because they have now been PLAGUED which in fulfilment means to STRIKE a musical instrument.

The "prophesying" by Miriam and the Jacob-Cursed, God-Abandoned and PROGRESSIVE'S PATTERN was defined as soothsaying or SORCERY. The MARK of Scripture and other history is that religious musicians who DEVOTE their body and talent to a RELIGIOUS SITE are called ANATHEMA They cannot be redeemed and must be BURNED. Believing as the World View that you can ADORN the Word of God is simply to MARK or IDENTIFY those who were FOREORDAINED to fulfill this role. Humans who were so presumptious were defined as SCAPEGOATS (the Cappella CODE) who enjoyed life for a season but in the end were BURNED as a sacrifice.

So mayst thou with Osiris still find grace:
By Anubis's venerable face,
I pray thee, so may still thy rights divine
Flourish, and serpents round thy offerings twine
May Apis with his horns the pomp attend,

And be to thee, as thou'rt to her, a friend.

Look down, oh Isis! on the teeming fair,
And make at once her life and mine thy care:
Have pity on her pains; the help you give
To her, her lover saves, in her I live.

From thee this favour she deserves; she pays
Her vows to thee on all thy solemn days;
And when the Galli at thy altars wait,
She's present at the feast they celebrate.

This is why both godly male and female FLEE never looking back because of the "abomination" in the holy place CLAIMING that their "induced feeling" is leading you into the presence of a HOLY God.

[linked image]

when feminists gain a high and controlling position in the once-Christian universities, most of the STAFF alllow themselves, in the words of Paul, to be CHOPPED OFF.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 99.196.159.63 on Aug 18, 2016 1:04 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

August 18 2016, 4:01 PM 

Dave spoke about FUNGUS and that reminded me of the early apostasy of replacing elders with PASTORS or as they say Senior Preaching Minister who is carefully taught how to become THE LEADER. Rubel Shelly says that the elders are the SHEPHERDS of the Senior Minister but not the Jesus as HOLY SPIRIT who ordained the elders as the only Pastor-Teachers over the SHEEP with the only authority to lead them to FEED and prevent the WOLVES (that gender thingy) or in Paul's word, DOGS from from even ENTERING to "fellowship."

"The pastor is not a necessity. He is a FUNGUS GROWTH upon the church, the body of Christians, DWARFING its growth, PREVENTING its development of its members; and until the church GETS RID of him it will NEVER prosper as it should. In the Bible we can find all the necessities.

"I can testify from my own observation that a good eldership will lose its efficiency, and its members become both UNABLE and UNWILLING to do the work of elders, in a very few years after the employment of a pastor. And if under the pastor system a good eldership has ever developed, I have never seen or heard of the case. I don't believe that has or ever will be done." --James A. Harding, Gospel Advocate, May 20, 1885

1885ish was about the time the Disciples-Christians claimed that PSALLO commanded musical instruments: that was followed up exactly 100 years later when the "progressives" claim that PSALLO commands musical instruments.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

August 18 2016, 6:42 PM 

Dave: Ken said "You see SPIRIT is what comes out of one's MOUTH." Not true.

You should know that by now your candidate Hillary can craft a lie in a moment. So you are telling me that her smooth lines are truly what she means? That her spirit is good or she EVEN means good?

[linked image]

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 99.196.159.63 on Aug 18, 2016 6:46 PM

Respond to this message   
Drip
(no login)

Mark'em

August 18 2016, 7:52 PM 

Please stay focused.

"Donnie and Ken are Change Agents in the Church of Christ. They believe congregational singing is a sin.

Donnie and Ken would like to cover and hide this fact."

Donnie, do you believe congregational singing in the Church of Christ is a sin?

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 514 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter