Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Bill
(no login)
2602:306:3b37:4cf0:c43d:563f:d902:716e

Re: SOFT HEADS

August 20 2016, 3:16 PM 

Maybe people are tired of reading about M & M: musicators and mythology. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Drip...Drip
(no login)
2602:304:44ab:ada0:cfa:19ef:dc71:75e9

Time To Go

August 20 2016, 11:55 AM 

Goodbye.

Respond to this message   
Drip...Drip..
(no login)
2602:304:44ab:ada0:70d4:3c87:9b85:ef43

Looney Tunes

August 20 2016, 2:40 PM 

BTW, Ken choked. I took him to the brink. Donnie likely BLEEP his pants. We will do it again!

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 99.196.159.63 on Aug 20, 2016 6:41 PM

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Some People

August 20 2016, 2:42 PM 

Ken said "YOU CONCLUDE that I am condemning congregational singing! Hark! what goes there?"

THAT....is Ken in a nutshell...."Hark! what goes there"

He wants to sound like a poet instead of speaking what the Word says. His middle English dialect makes him sounds impermeable. Instead of trying to be understood.....you get this.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Time To Go

August 20 2016, 2:52 PM 

Sorry about exposing the invasion of the Musicators but recorded history including all of the signs of the Jacob-cursed and God-abandoned Levites. We have noted David radically changed society: only women sang and played and almost always to claim that the gods were spekaing ONLY through them. Paul silences both male and female because they made it impossible for "all to be saved or SAFE and come to a knowledge of THE TRUTH." Only women served as ECSTATIC or MAD WOMEN OF CORINTH and Paul corrected ALL Bible Disciples.

The PATTERN from the wilderness onward was to PREACH the Word from God by SPEAKING or READING the Word for comfort and doctrine. Men were prone to let WRATH or and ORGY break out and that included being aroused by the "mad women" or "uncovered woman prophesiers" in 1 Corinthians 11. You cannot allow the LADED BURDEN or SELF-PLEASURE to take over if you INTEND to follow the ONE-PIECE PATTERN.

1Tim. 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

The men OR women-prone authority or AUTHENTIA was based then and NOW by men who claim that A spirit commands them to do what the Spirit OF Christ outlawed. Mount Sinai as the EXAMPLE in 1 Corinthians 10 of the Instrumental-Trinitarian-Perverted Idolatry. See:

http://www.piney.com/Romans.1.html

Contrary to the Trinitarians-Musical Sectarians who worship the TRIPPLE-GODDESSES where in prophecy and fulfilment the Jews musically MOCKED Jesus and REPROACHED him by uncovering Him and using Him as a woman.

http://www.piney.com/Psalm-Twenty-Two.html

http://www.piney.com/FathHippolAnt5.html

1Tim. 2:5 For there is one God,
and one mediator between God and men, the MAN Christ Jesus;
1Tim. 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
1Tim. 2:7 Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle,
(I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.

You have to worry when people INFILTRATE and up to HALF of the owners FLEE from the PERSONA of a "musical worship team" which has neve changed but is huge MARK which makes people flee without fully understanding why they FLEE Babylon.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Drip...Drip..
(no login)

Looney Tunes

August 20 2016, 3:00 PM 

Ken, you did something to my IP address when you were jacking me around last night. Any ideals?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Looney Tunes

August 20 2016, 3:31 PM 

I just snipped out your text and wouldn't have a clue about messing with IPs: my BS in Electronics Engineering is 60 years old.

Respond to this message   
Drip...Drip..
(no login)

Looney Tunes

August 20 2016, 3:48 PM 

What about the boy wonder? He specializes in 1's and 0's. Maybe he knows about my sick IP. He has been quite (SP) lately. I hear GCM is recruiting him for a moderator slot. I thought you should know. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)
2602:301:7758:2d10:6c2e:280d:9372:27df

August 20 2016, 4:58 PM 

Estrogen can provide answers when nothing else can!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

August 20 2016, 5:20 PM 

When you get to be close to 86 the body is fine, the mind is fine, the GLANDS are shot. I find that overdosing on coffee works just fine.

Crunch time comes when you begin sorting out and packing 59 years of collecting stuff moving off the farm. If Hillary is elected I want a new law: you have to get a certificate of need before you can buy another book on instrumental music. I found that I had a 2 foot high stack and the certificate is needed because not a single scholar on the pro or anti instrument thread has ever read the Bible. They just copy from what the other experts have copied from somewhere out in space.

My testesterone level normalized when I ran for my life from the Gender-Switch to the New Style Praise Singing.

Respond to this message   
lettheearthbesilent
(Login lettheearthbesilent)

Re

August 20 2016, 8:06 PM 

Hi Dave

Are you my friend?
Are you my old friend??

Respond to this message   
Drip...Drip..
(no login)
2602:304:44ab:ada0:5dd3:6aba:56d9:df76

Old Friend

August 20 2016, 8:49 PM 

What's wrong with Donnie. Donnie are you OK?

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison
2602:301:77f2:920:6815:c33b:3e5c:5449

Re: Old Friend

August 21 2016, 2:30 AM 

My "Old Friend" (Sarge, Coach, ...), I'm just fine. Just been extremely busy. Besides, I was (still am) wishing that you would contribute to the good CM cause by replacing my 2003 laptop which died a few months ago. The PC I was using in its stead also died a couple of months ago. There's still hope, though, that data from the laptop is recoverable. [Maybe the real change agents, your "other" friends, did it.]

The change agents probably are causing this thing about IP addresses to happen. Drip...Drip, Bill and Scripture have strange-looking IPs!!! The long IP is making the name column to have too many characters.

I'll be responding to your statements in more detail next time.

I do not recall anyone saying that "congregational singing is a sin" or that "singing is a sin."

It appears that the conclusion (by you and others) is based on not understanding the facts that there is no command or law in the New Testament to do congregational singing especially the way it has evolved. There is history to be considered. When did congregational singing that we know about today actually begin? 17th, 18th, 19th century? The expression "a cappella" also has its own history whether or not we define it TODAY as "without the accompaniment of musical instruments."

The main emphasis in teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs (in Colossians and Ephesians) is SPEAKING the Word. Can you imagine SINGING "to one another" for 60 to 90 minutes in order to teach and admonish? What a congregation needs more of these days, as it was in the first century, is more READING and LEARNING from God's Word -- NOT singing so many contemporary, non-scripture-based "Christian Rock/Rap" music (by Twila Paris, Michael Smith, et al, rather than songs written by our own brethren) during the entertainment/performance-filled "MUSICAL WORSHIP" hour (or 90 minutes).

-------------------

Well, I was just previewing my own post and noticed the strange IP address. I think that the change agents in politics, Hillary "Rodman" and Barack (Barry) Hussein are doing this: it is "rigged"!

Respond to this message   
Drip...Drip..
(no login)
2602:304:44ab:ada0:dc82:5d15:41bd:af9

Old Friend

August 21 2016, 6:54 AM 

Good to hear from Donnie!

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Old Friend

August 21 2016, 8:00 AM 

Not sure Lettheearthbesilent, who were you before. Long times agooooo, I used to be ServantForHim, etc. Who be you?

Respond to this message   
Drip...Drip..
(no login)
2602:304:44ab:ada0:dc82:5d15:41bd:af9

Ken's Burn Package

August 21 2016, 8:30 AM 

Yes, Ken routinely includes "Singers" in his BURN and LAKE OF FIRE Packages. We have been through this before. The man hates singing in the Church...period. I think we all know that. He has been dancing around this issue for years.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison
2602:301:77f2:920:6815:c33b:3e5c:5449

Re: Ken's Burn Package

August 22 2016, 1:08 AM 

Drip,

I think that a discussion of any doctrinal issue would be more productive if a statement were directly quoted from the author's writing. For example, if his argument is scripture-based, such as SPEAKING the word of truth in TEACHING and ADMONISHING ONE ANOTHER, then the opposition should present his own rebuttal and explain why it is NOT "speaking."

Substituting SINGING for SPEAKING [both of which have different meanings] is beyond simple, common logic.

What would this mean to you, Drip, if we substituted "singing" for "speaking" in Ephesians 5:19?

Scripture: SPEAKING to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs
Substitution: SINGING to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs

"SINGING to yourselves"? Really? That reminds me of grade school. happy.gif

You quoted the other day from Ephesians 5: "... Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs (Eph. 5:18-19)."

Drip, you quoted the scripture correctly. And I think you would agree with the scripture -- it does not say "SING to one another" ... agree?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Ken's Burn Package

August 22 2016, 1:13 PM 

Turning "singing" into a legalism claiming HIRE for making God giggly may not be the sin.

Almost 100% of those disabled and make a profession out of saying that God COMMANDED Singing when the command is to SPEAK. It is spooky that you can procure lots of Phds, claim to be superior enough to debunk the Logos or Regulative principle and PROVE that they cannot read simple text: Jesus said that He spoke to the clergy and masses IN PARABLES which hid truth from the foundation of the world

Matt. 15:7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
Matt. 15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
Matt. 15:9 But in VAIN they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

A Church of Christ is built upon or EDUCATED BY the Prophets and Apostles and yet the PROGRESSIVE denounce both.

Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people,
even a marvellous work and a wonder:
for the WISDOM of their wise men shall perish,
and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid. Isa 29:14

WHO ARE THE WISE MEN FROM WHOM GOD HIDES?

-Sophis-tês , ou, ho, master of one's craft, adept, expert, of diviners, Hdt.2.49; of poets,
meletan sophistais prosbalon Pi.I.5(4).28 , cf. Cratin.2; of musicians, sophistês . .
parapaiôn chelun [Playing Hermes-Kiros-Apollon's Lyre] A.Fr.314 sophistêi Thrêiki
Cergy Musicians. panu thaumaston legeis [Lying Wonders]
3. later of the rhētores, Professors of Rhetoric, and prose writers

Mark 7:7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Vain Worship is ANYTHING the presumptious progressives say that A spirit told them to do as ANTI-LOGOS and therefore ANTICHRIST because He spoke ONLY what God the Word or Regulative Principle breathed (spirit is not a people)

g3155. maten, mat´-ane; accusative case of a derivative of the base of 3145 (through the idea of tentative manipulation, i.e. unsuccessful search, or else of punishment); folly, i.e. (adverbially) to no purpose: — in vain.

g3145. massaomai, mas-sah´-om-ahee; from a primary masso (to handle or squeeze); to chew: — gnaw.

ALL of the songs are WRITTEN by men and others say that they are COMMANDED. That is VAIN WORSHIP which doesn't really matter for people from whom God has hidden SIMPLE WORDS. You CAN sing "that which is written for our learning" where MELODY would demand UNISON.

Respond to this message   
Dianna Howell
(Login dianna01)

Song books

August 22 2016, 1:38 PM 

I've had several people tell me that the songbooks have songs that teach error, and they say, but "we don't sing those". Now why would a church keep purchasing something that has the potential to teach error? We could use the money elsewhere and stick to the psalms, hymns and spiritual songs that were provided free of charge, and written by the Spirit of Christ.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Song books

August 22 2016, 3:10 PM 

Good question. Long after Constantine began to pay unwashed bishop and let them steal pagan temples along with the money. That money, like in most temples, was considered as in a bank. So the stronger pagans steal from churches and boast about infiltrating and diverting.

We reject PRAYER BOOK
Hymns in the modern sense of modern songs are PRAYERS
Therefore, we spend fortunes on PRAYER BOOKS to prevent anyone from hearing God's songs and sermons.

1 Cp. Plat. Laws 3700b, Plat. Laws 722d.

http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus:text:1999.01.0166:book=3:section=700b&highlight=nomes%2Ccitharoedic

[700b] one class of song was that of prayers to the gods, which bore the name of “hymns”; contrasted with this was another class, best called “dirges”; “paeans” formed another; and yet another was the “dithyramb,” named, I fancy, after Dionysus. “Nomes” also were so called as being a distinct class of song; and these were further described as “citharoedic nomes [LAWS].”1 So these and other kinds being classified and fixed, it was forbidden to set one kind of words to a different class of tune.2

1 i.e., solemn chants sung to the “cithara” or lyre. “Dithyrambs” were choral ODES to Dionysus; “paeans” were mostly hymns of praise to Apollo.

That is why Paul commanded SPEAK as the OPPOSITE of ODE.

[linked image]

Those who cannot catch on says Jude are FOREORDAINED: not in a predestine sense but because they are DEFUNCT spirits from old who have been unleased: Hermes or Kairos as the ANTI-CHRIST Logos is the god of thieves, liers and the leader of defunct spirits into hell.

An ODE sung with a harp or lyre is the same as an ODE sung with Complex Harmony which mimics musical instruents.
Apollon is the king over the Muses or Locusts, he is the PERSONIFIED spirit speaking to progressives, and he is the Leader of the Muses or Locusts and the abomination of "A Musical Worship Team"

2 Cp. Plat. Laws 657c ff.,
http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Plat.%20Laws%20657c〈=original

2 Cp. Plat. Laws 674a.
Plat. Laws 674a and with any companions he likes, and that in conjunction with all sorts of other institutions,—then I would refuse to vote for allowing such a State or such an individual ever to indulge in drink, and I would go even beyond the practice of the Cretans and Lacedaemonians1; and to the Carthaginian law, which ordains that no soldier on the march should ever taste of this potion, but confine himself for the whole of the time to water-drinking only, I would add this, that in the city also no bondsman or bondsmaid should ever taste of it; and that magistrates

1 Cp. Plat. Laws 1.637a, 637b.

Paul said based on all of the Classical parallels: "Don't get fluted down with wine."

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.145.138 on Aug 22, 2016 6:54 PM

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 13 4 5 6 714 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter