Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Hi

August 19 2016 at 9:58 AM
lettheearthbesilent  (Login lettheearthbesilent)
from IP address 148.74.99.176

Do y'all like this passage?

Psalm 23 ... King James Version (KJV)

23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
#KJV

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Hi

August 19 2016, 11:05 AM 

Welcome!

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

That sounds like the REST Jesus promised for those who go OUTSIDE to learn or feed on His Words.

Respond to this message   
lettheearthbesilent
(Login lettheearthbesilent)

Hi

August 19 2016, 7:57 PM 

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Sure hope everyone has a Bible handy, maybe we all can do some serious study over the next several weeks. Was reading another Psalm, #138, it tells of the importance of the word! 馃槆

YOU HAVE EXALTED ABOVE ALL THINGS YOUR NAME AND YOUR WORD. PSALM 138:2.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Hi

August 19 2016, 8:40 PM 

Sounds good: the Psalms are for TEACHING and we need a lot. That verse sounds like:

Col. 3:17 And whatsoever ye do in WORD or deed, do all in the NAME of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

Rev. 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my WORD, and hast not denied my NAME

Many are in a panic trying to SHED the NAME of Jesus the Christ and denying that the Word or Logos has any authority over them.

Respond to this message   
Drip...
(no login)
2602:304:44ab:ada0:cfa:19ef:dc71:75e9

SING

August 19 2016, 9:41 PM 

Let the new member discuss his Psalm. Moved to mark em

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 99.196.159.63 on Aug 19, 2016 9:56 PM

Respond to this message   
Drip...Drip..
(no login)
2602:304:44ab:ada0:5dd3:6aba:56d9:df76

Hi... Hi

August 20 2016, 8:42 PM 

Will we have time for Psalm 150? It's a favorite of mine. Have we met before? I am mostly known as "Rancor". Looking forward to the lession.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

# 150 is a HALAL not a PSALM

August 20 2016, 9:21 PM 

Chorus Echo, the nymph of Cithaeron, returns thy words, which resound beneath the dark vaults of the thick foliage and in the midst of the rocks of the forest; the ivy enlaces thy brow with its tendrils charged with flowers.

"cymbalum': cymbala were hollow hemispheres of metal a few inches in diameter, held one in each hand by the aid of small rings or thongs attached to the center of their convex surfaces. Struck together, they gave a sharp, clanging sound that fitted well with that of the tympana and tibi忙; cf. Catul. 64.262 ``tereti tenuis tinnitus 忙re ciebant''; Ov. Fast. 4.184 ``忙ra tinnitus 忙re epulsa dabunt''; Ov. Fast. 4.189 ``sonus 忙ris acuti''; Aus. Epist. 24.23 ``tinnitus atinnitus a毛ni.eumlaut;ni.''

Echeo (g2278) ay-kheh'-o; from 2279; to make a loud noise, i.e. reverberate: - roar, sound.

Echos (g2279) ay'-khos; of uncert. affin.; a loud or confused noise ("echo"), i.e. roar: fig. a rumor: - fame, sound.

"It was probably usual to welcome a king or general with music and dancing...The distinctly religious dance is more frequently mentioned. The clear instances of it in the Bible are the dance of the women of Israel at the Red Sea, headed by Miriam with her tambourine (Ex 15:20); the dance of the Israelites round the golden calf (32:19); the dance of the maidens of Shiloah at the annual feast (Jgs 21:19 ff); the leaping or limping of the prophets of Baal round their altar on Carmel (1 K 18:26); and the dancing of David in front of the ark (2 S 6:14-16) (Int. Std. Bible Ency., p. 1169-70).

"This membranophone, translated in the AV as 'timbrel' and 'tabret,' was not permitted in the Temple, although it was mentioned in the Psalter and in religious hymns" (Ps 150:4; Jer. 31:4) Harrison, Into to OT, p. 988).

The timbrel or Tabret has the meaning of TOPHETH.

Of the tambourine or tabret, Smith's Bible Dictionary notes that

"It was used in very early times by the Syrians of Padan-aram at their merry-making (Gen. 31:27). It was played principally by women (Ex. 15:20); Judg. 11:34; 1 Sam. 18:6; Psa lxvii:25 as an accompaniment to the song and dance, and appears to have been worn by them as an ornament (Jer. 31:4)... It is beat with the fingers, and is the Trye tympanum of the ancients, as appears from its figure in several relieves, representing the orgies of Bacchus and rites of Cybele." (Smiths Bible Dictionary, Timbrel)

HERE IS YOUR "MUSIC"

Click to hear the Teqa: Just one long clear blast

Respond to this message   
Drip...
(no login)
2602:304:44ab:ada0:cfa:19ef:dc71:75e9

Nice

August 19 2016, 10:29 PM 

A Psalm of David

Psalm 23 is one of my favorites! Thanks for sharing.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Nice

August 20 2016, 4:00 PM 

The "progressives" preaching UNITY claim that Alexander Campbell wanted to UNITE WITH ALL OF THE SECTS: a convenient lie. He said that there must be Upper Case Christians in all of the Sects because HE had been one. However, those who are true CHRISTIANS having been baptized.
http://www.piney.com/AC.Lunenburg.Orig.html

He REALLY said:

1. Let me ask, in the first place, what could mean all that we have written upon the union of Christians on apostolic grounds,
had we taught that all Christians in the world were already united in our own community?

2. And in the second place, why should we so often have quoted and applied to apostate Christendom what the Spirit saith to saints in Babylon--"Come out of her, my people, that you partake not of her sins, and that you receive not of her plagues"--had we imagined that the Lord had no people beyond the pale of our communion!

3. But let him that yet doubts, read the following passages from the Christian Baptist, April, 1825:--

"I have no idea of seeing, nor wish to see, the sects unite in one grand army.
This would be dangerous to our liberties and laws. For this the Saviour did not pray.
It is only the disciples dispersed among them that reason and benevolence would call out of them, "&c. &c. This looks very like our present opinion of Christians among the sects!!! 2d ed. Bethany, p. 85.

The Spirit OF Christ in Jeremiah spoke in a prophetic sense about SHEPHERDS who upset the REST and do not FEED them with the WORDS of Jesus Christ which He says ARE SPIRIT AND LIFE. If you feed them on junk food they will hunger and thirst for food and water and DIE. Amos 8 warned that when you see the BASKET OF SUMMER FRUITS defined as CATAMITES God has been there "and willl not pass by there again for ever more." Whether real or virtual to ATTRACT THE WORLD VIEW, faithful OWNERS see the persona of Rhetoric, singing or playing instruments proving Jesus calling them HYPOCRITES and FLEE FOR THEIR LIVES. Having SCATTERED the sheep by inviting in WOLVES among the elders, they just INCREASE their self exhibition believing that their persona can save the world. The Book of Enoch and related papers tell the sad story and Jude says they are FORDAINED: they are OF THE WORLD and they have a WORLD VIEW.

Jer. 50:1 The word that the LORD spake against BABYLON
and against the land of the Chaldeans [Sounding Brass] by Jeremiah the prophet.
Jer. 50:2 Declare ye among the nations, and publish, and set up a standard; publish, and conceal not: say, Babylon is taken, Bel is confounded, Merodach is broken in pieces; her idols are confounded, her images are broken in pieces.
Jer. 50:3 For out of the north there cometh up a nation against her, which shall make her land desolate, and none shall dwell therein: they shall remove, they shall depart, both man and beast.
Jer. 50:4 In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, going and weeping: they shall go, and seek the LORD their God.
Jer. 50:5 They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to the LORD in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten.
Jer. 50:6 My people hath LOST SHEEP their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their RESTINGPLACE.
Jer. 50:7 All that found them have DEVOURED them: and their adversaries said, We offend not, because they have sinned against the LORD, the habitation of justice, even the LORD, the hope of their fathers.
Jer. 50:8 Remove out of the midst of Babylon, and go forth out of the land of the Chaldeans, and be as the he goats before the flocks.

Don't CONGREGATE: SEPARATE: Dare to be a Sectarian or Burn.

http://www.piney.com/MuHeresyDow.html

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Halal and connection to Lucifer or Abaddon

August 21 2016, 9:09 PM 

Dave you was so busy SINGING this morning that you just flat failed to remind the LAMBS that you failed to grasp the STORY LINE of the whole Bible. The result is that they "They ask a fish, and you give him a serpent?"

Acts 7:41 And they made a calf in those days,
.....and offered sacrifice unto the idol,
.....and rejoiced [music] in the works of their own hands.

Acts 7:42 Then God turned,
.....and GAVE THEM UP to worship the HOSTS of heaven;
.....as it is written in the book of the prophets,
.....O ye house of Israel, have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices
.....by the space of forty years in the wilderness?

God gave ALL of the National Judaism up to worship the starry host: the STAR of David is the 666 being imposed as Messianic Judaism in a church or university near you.

God gave the kings in his ANGER because they rejected God's Grace and the kings carried out the captivity and death sentence imposed by musical idolatry on the REST day: God RESTED and did not hold a worship ritual to alert ALL of His children that you don't DO hard work called a worship service on the REST day just so professional religionists can fool you into denying direct commands NOT to pay for the Free water of the Word.

People OF the World as David was KING over an abandoned physical nation are PURPOSE DRIVEN to always bring up DAVID for THEIR PATTERN.

God never COMMANDED sacrifices or burnt offerings when He saved the by GRACE.

Acts 7:43 Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch,
.....and the star of your god Remphan,
.....figures which ye made to worship them:
.....and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

Revelation 17 the BABYLON MOTHER OF HARLOTS in Rev 18 uses "lusted after fruits" (same as in Amos 8) as speakers, singers, instrument players or any TEKNOKRAT pretending to be God's HELPER. John says that they are SORCERERS and WILL BE CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE. There can be nothing much more ABOMINABLE that people hiring themselves to be MEDIATOR in song and sermon when God gave Jesus the role as the ONY Mediator.

[linked image]

YOU neither SPEAK the text NOR make melody with your voice or an instrument: you make HARMONY which is your legalistic method of imposing an ORGANIC musical instrument.

LUCIFER as the false Messiah as Morning Star is DERIVED from HALAL: that fits being ABANDONED to worship the starry host. God tricks people so that they even have a SPIRIT tell them that the CONDEMNATION of God is now COMMANDED for his-your church.

[linked image]

DAVID'S LAST GARMENT AS THE LAST TO BE REMOVED:

[linked image]

Stola a woman's upper garment, or stole, as with the Greeks, worn by any one: squalid膩 saeptus stola, Dress of a voluptuary, a CITHERN player, The priests of ISIS [at Mount Sinai], Diana goddess of Light and the Moon.

The Tabernacle was defined BEFORE the ELDERS demanded "set a senior pastor over us" and God washed His "hands" of Israel. This was a TENT of witness: it was to be set at a single location so that all of the tribes could be be bound together and NOT set up sacrificial altars. If you use the Tabernacle or later Temple as your PATTERN there must be only ONE SUCH house and it must be protected FROM the godly people behind walls and gates.

Ex. 28:4 And these are the garments which they shall make; a breastplate, and an ephod, and a robe, and a broidered coat, a mitre, and a girdle: and they shall make holy garments for Aaron thy brother, and his sons, that he may minister unto me in the priest鈥檚 office.

David pretended to be a PRIEST and failed because he knew nothing about the Ark. He wore the STOLA and then stripped off the EPHOD and went NAKED with the camp following girls whom he boasted WOULD HOLD HIM IN HONOR.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.145.138 on Aug 22, 2016 11:34 AM

Respond to this message   
Drip..
(no login)
2602:304:44ab:ada0:6877:598b:6dfd:1c06

Re: Halal and connection to Lucifer or Abaddon

August 22 2016, 10:53 PM 

(When Ken throws the STOLA he is out of material)

Commentary
Matthew Henry Commentary

150:1-6 A psalm of praise. - We are here stirred up to praise God. Praise God for his sanctuary, and the privileges we enjoy by having it among us; praise him because of his power and glory in the firmament. Those who praise the Lord in heaven, behold displays of his power and glory which we cannot now conceive. But the greatest of all his mighty acts is known in his earthly sanctuary. The holiness and the love of our God are more displayed in man's redemption, than in all his other works. Let us praise our God and Saviour for it. We need not care to know what instruments of music are mentioned. Hereby is meant that in serving God we should spare no cost or pains. Praise God with strong faith; praise him with holy love and delight; praise him with entire confidence in Christ; praise him with believing triumph over the powers of darkness; praise him by universal respect to all his commands; praise him by cheerful submission to all his disposals; praise him by rejoicing in his love, and comforting ourselves in his goodness; praise him by promoting the interests of the kingdom of his grace; praise him by lively hope and expectation of the kingdom of his glory. Since we must shortly breathe our last, while we have breath let us praise the Lord; then we shall breathe our last with comfort. Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord. Such is the very suitable end of a book inspired by the Spirit of God, written for the work of praise; a book which has supplied the songs of the church for more than three thousand years; a book which is quoted more frequently than any other by Christ and his apostles; a book which presents the loftiest ideas of God and his government, which is fitted to every state of human life, which sets forth every state of religious experience, and which bears simple and clear marks of its Divine origin.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Halal and connection to Lucifer or Abaddon

August 23 2016, 10:42 AM 

Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord. Such is the very suitable end of a book inspired by the Spirit of God, written for the work of praise; a book which has supplied the songs of the church for more than three thousand years;

YOU don't SING Psalms. You think that "sing" means "tuneful." David did not. He might have used a two or three note melody or sequence of SINGLE sounds: You claim that melody is HARMONY. So, again, it is not a question of can or can't but whether one can read BLACK text on BROWN paper.

The Church of Christ (the Rock) goes back to the Wilderness:
It was EXCLUSIVE of vocal or instrumental rejoicing or rhetoric,
It was INCLUSIVE of Rest, Reading and Rehearsing the Word of God only.

[linked image]

Three thousand years ago fits the TEMPLE which God did not command. The lambs were made dumb before the slaughter by the Jacob-cursed and God-Abandoned Levites who HAD NO inheritance and worked when not on very rare duty at the Temple devoted to the WORSHIP OF THE STARRY HOST.

The godly Jews would have been in their isolated villages with the only activity allowed was gathering to hear the WORD handed down by Moses (only) read and understand.

[linked image]

God's permissive will cast down three temples because God promised David a HOUSE or a family or TENT.
But, Solomon built his gods a HOUSE or literal Temple.
BUT, God does not live in houses built by human hands nor is He worshipped by human hands.
The Christians gathered on Solomon's Porch because "that's where the people gathered." No Christian could enter even into the slaughter pit even though the sacrificial system had been "infiltrated and diverted" by the Race of Vipers probably Edomites.

The Temple you call THE CHURCH created Civil War and withing five years of Solomon's death the Egyptians came, looted the temple and rescued the wealth the Jews said God gave them.

If you use Halal 150 as your PATTERN and do not use all of those INSTRUMENTS which don't have BREATH then you are in lots of trouble.

You and etal use Halal 150 as the authority for SINGING Psalms when Paul commanded SPEAKING them for learning, AND you refuse to sing what you claim as inspired then you are in deep brimstone and sulphur. Paul knew that Halal 150 was neither Psalm (mizmor), Hymn or Spiritual (inspired) song: He is never recorded as SINGING in the assembly as in HALAL 150 David was worshiping his gods in the FIRMAMENT which is the right place to go if you have been abandoned to "worship the STARRY HOST."

There is no record that David ever attended Ekklesia-Synagogue and certainly if he sang and played IN the temple the Levites were commanded to EXECUTE HIM.

There is no command, example or remote inference of congregational singing until after John Calvin let you REWRITE a few psalms without BURNING you.

The Command is to use THAT WHICH IS WRITTEN FOR OUR LEARNING.
God BREATHED (not a spirit person) without METRON meaning musical meter
and Jesus SPOKE ONLY that which God BREATHED or inspired Him to SPEAK.
He said MY words are SPIRIT AND LIFE.
Your words are NOT Spirit and they do not produce LIFE.

The Church or Ekklesia of Christ which PUT DOWN and rejected anything in the Law, Psalms or Prophets which was not prophesied about MESSIAH has existed about 2,000 years. It is the Kingdom of God and Jesus said that it does not come with OBSERVATION which means Religious Observations or OPERATIONS.

Jesus and the Apostles RECITED A (one) HYMN and it would never happen for Godly Jews who attended Synagogue which Edersheim says HAD NO PRAISE SERVICE until next year at the yearly-appointed hour.

People question APTNESS when the elders role was to TEACH THAT WHICH HAD BEEN TAUGHT and I find no evidence of mature male elders needing to SING to replace THAT WHICH HAD BEEN TAUGHT.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.145.138 on Aug 23, 2016 10:56 AM

Respond to this message   
Drip..
(no login)
2602:304:44ab:ada0:7c36:d8bb:3243:b5da

The Closer

August 23 2016, 4:52 PM 

God Used Them Anyway

Wesley Crouch

路 Moses stuttered.

路 David's armor didn't fit.

路 John Mark was rejected by Paul.

路 Timothy had ulcers.

路 Hosea's wife was a prostitute.

路 Amos' only training was in the school of fig-tree pruning.

路 Jacob was a pathological liar.

路 David had an affair.

路 Solomon was too rich.

路 Abraham was too old.

路 David was too young.

路 Peter was afraid of death.

路 Lazarus was dead.

路 John was self-righteous.

路 Naomi was a widow.

路 Paul was a murderer.

路 So was Moses.

路 Jonah ran from God.

路 Miriam was a gossip.

路 Gideon and Thomas both doubted.

路 Jeremiah was depressed and suicidal.

路 Elijah was burned out.

路 John the Baptist was a loudmouth.

路 Martha was a worry-wart.

路 Mary was lazy.

路 Samson had long hair.

路 Noah got drunk.

路 Did I mention that Moses had a short fuse?

路 So did Peter, Paul--well, lots of folks did.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

None of them MOCKED JESUS!

August 23 2016, 6:43 PM 

You are squirming before your time: just what is it you need to confess. The translators of the Septuagint used the Greek PSAO based words to define the Psalms because they understood that David and the other collected poets were WARRIORS. For instance psallo and SOP have the same root meaning. Psallo has NO musical meaning: in connection with a STRINGED INSTRUMENT ONLY it means to SMITE the string in order to educe a sound: that is not music. It also DEMANDS that you smite the string with your FINGERS and never with a plectrum or guitar pick.

Lam. 3:1 I am the man that hath seen affliction by the rod of his wrath.
Lam. 3:2 He hath led me, and brought me into darkness, but not into light.
Lam. 3:3 Surely against me is he turned; he turneth his hand against me all the day.
Lam. 3:4 My flesh and my skin hath he made old; he hath broken my bones.
Lam. 3:5 He hath builded against me, and compassed me with gall and travail.
Lam. 3:6 He hath set me in dark places, as they that be dead of old.
Lam. 3:7 He hath hedged me about, that I cannot get out: he hath made my chain heavy.
Lam. 3:8 Also when I cry and shout, he shutteth out my prayer.
Lam. 3:9 He hath inclosed my ways with hewn stone, he hath made my paths crooked.
Lam. 3:10 He was unto me as a bear lying in wait, and as a lion in secret places.
Lam. 3:11 He hath turned aside my ways, and pulled me in pieces: he hath made me desolate.
Lam. 3:12 He hath bent his bow, and set me as a mark for the arrow.
Lam. 3:13 He hath caused the arrows of his quiver to enter into my reins.
Lam. 3:14 I was a derision to all my people; and their song all the day.

Psalmos also appears in the LXX as equivalent to the Hebrew word neginah. This Hebrew term is used to describe a wide variety of songs. Neginah is translated by psalmos in Lam 3:14 (song), in Lam 5:14 (music) and in Ps 69:12 (song). It is striking to observe that in the LXX translation of Lam 3:14 and Ps 69:12, psalmos, or its verbal form, is used for songs that are not only uninspired but are in fact the product of the wicked, even drunkards, who mocked God and His word. The Hebrew term neginah is used elsewhere in the Hebrew Scriptures of: the songs of the wicked, Job 30:9 (song); the inspired praise of God, Psalm 61 title (Neginah-a song performed on a stringed instrument); and the uninspired praise of the Lord composed by King Hezekiah, Is 38:20 (my songs).

Lam. 3:15 He hath filled me with bitterness, he hath made me drunken with wormwood.
Lam. 3:16 He hath also broken my teeth with gravel stones, he hath covered me with ashes.
Lam. 3:17 And thou hast removed my soul far off from peace: I forgat prosperity.
Lam. 3:18 And I said, My strength and my hope is perished from the LORD:
Lam. 3:19 Remembering mine affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall.
Lam. 3:20 My soul hath them still in remembrance, and is humbled in me.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
William
(no login)

Melody of Praise

August 23 2016, 7:48 PM 

Mizmor => melody of praise => psalm. You are correct, I understand, about the selection of psalm for Mizmor. However, if the proper translation is "melody of praise" that indicates singing. I suppose it would be possible to speak a melody.

David never wrote a "psalm".

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Melody of Praise

August 23 2016, 9:18 PM 

That's true but don't tell anyone. The "triangle" was the common "harp" of a shepherd: David could have taken three sticks or leg bones arranged in a triangle. He had sheep gut to twist into a string (now called catgut), stretch them and go to it. A melody could be one note: do do do do do do or do do re _. The text was made into a "melody" which means to dismember or cut up into syllables. Any text can be cantillated or even with a bit of a two-note melody. The Rabbi divided the text into syllables and added marks which were not "notes" but instructions. The Overseer might let a school boy read the text but he looked over his shoulders to make certain that he didn't add any ooos or uhhs or anything which would be commentary.

Ps 4:1 - on Neginoth, A Psalm of David. Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.

The word "Psalm" is the Hebrew Mizmor.

h4210. mizmowr, miz-more麓; from 2167; properly, instrumental music; by implication, a poem set to notes:鈥攑salm.

h2167. zamar, zaw-mar麓; a primitive root (perhaps ident. with 2168
1. through the idea of striking with the fingers);
2. properly, to touch the strings or parts of a musical instrument,
3. i.e. play upon it; to make music, accompanied by the voice;
4. hence to celebrate in song and music:鈥
5. give praise, sing forth praises, psalms.

A pruning hook made a ringing sound and so the instruments are connected to the PRUNING HOOKS hopefully being thrust in about now.

Rev. 14:18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.
Rev. 14:19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

drepa^non , to, also drapanon (q. v.), (drep艒)
A.= drepan膿, d. eukampes Od.18.368; 鈥渒halkeois 膿ma d.鈥 S.Fr.534; the usual form in Prose and Com., Hdt.1.125, etc.; 鈥渄. theristikon鈥 PMagd.8.6 (iii B. C.).

Reaping and the Sickle was always accompanied with music:

.....ther-istikos , 膿, on,A.of or for reaping, 鈥渄repanon鈥 PMagd.8.6 (iii B.C.);
.....鈥渉umnos鈥 Suid. s.v. Lituers膿s: as Subst. th., to, crop, Str.17.3.11.
------Li^tu^ers膿s , ou, Dor. litr-ersas , ho, Lityerses, a bastard son of Midas, who used to challenge wayfarers to a reaping match, and bound the heads of the conquered in his sheaves, Ath.10.415b, Suid.ready for BURNING
2. a reaper's song named after him,. Men.264, Theoc.10.41, Ath.14.619a.

Soph. Ich. 534
Apollo probably enters in response to the chorus's calls.
... cows ... reward ... free ... The fragment ends here. From the Homeric Hymn to Hermes [KAIROS], we can assume that Apollo and Hermes have a scene together, ending with the restoration of the cattle to their rightful owner. Hermes also gives Apollo the lyre, which is his instrument forever after.

humnos , ho, A.hymn, ode, in praise of gods or heroes, hymns of David, hu. Haidou, of one whose songs are death,

Paul said SPEAK them and this was only a few named hymns in the BOOK of Psalms.

2168. zamar, zaw-mar麓; a primitive root (compare 2167, 5568, 6785); to trim (a vine):鈥攑rune.

There are 57 "psalms" of David which are MIZMORS.
While the word CAN include striking or touching WITH THE FINGERS that is never true unless the instrument is NAMED. 50 OF THE MIZMORS do not include an instrument. When Paul speaks of "psalms" that includes only the Mizmors. I have read that the Jews only considered 1/3 of the "poems" suitable to be sung or cantillated and NEVER with an instrument in the synagogue.

People willing to "infiltrate and divert" your property so then can be LIKE DAVID do not know the facts and do not need to know the truth. There was no "meter" involved.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.145.138 on Aug 23, 2016 9:58 PM

Respond to this message   
Drip..
(no login)
2602:304:44ab:ada0:55bb:ff7:4706:2efc

SAME RESULTS

August 24 2016, 10:28 AM 

Some things never change! Praise the LORD!

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Halal: make self vile or pretended MADNESS

August 24 2016, 10:54 AM 

Verse 6 DEFINES the EVERYTHING as HAVING BREATH. None of these "instruments" were allowed AROUND but never IN the Temple but the Shofar.

http://www.piney.com/Shofar.html

"Only in Ps 150:3 is it (shophar) mentioned with most of the other really musical instruments. Hence, we must conclude that the function of the shophar was to make noise--be it of earthly or of eschatological character--but not to make music After the destruction of the temple and the general banishment of all instrumental music,

the shophar alone survived, just because it was not a musical instrument."(International Dictionary of the Bible, p. 473, Abingdon).

David was a king over a kingdom which God did not command: the NOT APT elders demanded "set a SENIOR PASTOR OVER US." God knew that they wanted to WORSHIP LIKE THE NATIONS of GENTILES. The worshipped the starry HOST and not the CREATOR of the HOST.

Furthermore, these instruments were almost always associated with making WAR or making LOVE.

David was not of the Aaronic priesthood was FORBIDDEN to perform religious music AND HE NEVER DID.

ALL pagans believed that their musical instruments WERE their gods or the HOUSE of their gods.

http://www.piney.com/MuLamech.html

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

David Young Zamar and Psalm 33

August 24 2016, 12:16 PM 

David Young part of the Discipling and Kairos church planting plot uses psalm 33 to prove that God COMMANDED instrumental music: the LAPSE is to think that the King over an abandoned kingdom is the PATTERNISTS for the assembly. David's Musical team intended to intimidate the enemy with threatened and real RAPE and ROBBERY and called SORCERY in the never commanded anmial slaughter is HIS COMMAND to arm wrestle a now mega church out of the people's hands.

http://www.piney.com/David.Young.Psalm.33.Instrumental.Music.html

Fist, we will look at Psalm 71 referenced in the image above:

[linked image]

Unless you are following APOLLON the leader of your MUSES or LOCUSTS, YOU do your OWN praising to God even "upon your bed." However, when you intend to inform others you SPEAK and MEDITATE. That's the ONLY message in the New Testament and until long after the Reformation.

Respond to this message   
Drip..
(no login)
2602:304:44ab:ada0:4912:c2a4:a440:1d7b

ENOUGH

August 25 2016, 9:26 AM 

Ken, you will not find "vile" in Psalm 150.

However, I think we all can profit if YOU make good use of Job 40:4 .

"I am vile; what shall I answer you? I will lay my hand on my mouth." [linked image]

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter