Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Go ahead! Make God's Day for PAY or NO PLAY

August 25 2016, 10:14 AM 

Job 40:4 Behold, I am vile; what shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth.

Is. 32:5 The vile person shall be no more called liberal, nor the churl said to be bountiful.
Nah. 1:14 And the LORD hath given a commandment concerning thee, that no more of thy name be sown: out of the house of thy gods will I cut off the graven image and the molten image: I will make thy grave; for thou art vile

David stripping of the Ephod (vulva) and going naked with the camp-followers chided faithful Michal:

2Sam. 6:22 And I will yet be more vile than thus, and will be base in mine own sight: and of the maidservants which thou hast spoken of, of them shall I be had in honour.

h7043. qalal, kaw-lal´; a primitive root; to be (causatively, make) light, literally (swift, small, sharp, etc.) or figuratively (easy, trifling, vile, etc.):—abate, make bright, bring into contempt, (ac-)curse, despise, (be) ease(-y, -ier), (be a, make, make somewhat, move, seem a, set) light(-en, -er, -ly, -ly afflict, -ly esteem, thing), x slight(-ly), be swift(-er), (be, be more, make, re-)vile, whet.

The Purpose Driven, the Progressives and the Kairos Cult boasts that they are going to establish INSTRUMENTAL churches with David as their FOUNDATION and defeat the TRADITIONAL churches where they LIE about NOT using David's Jacob-cursed and God-Abandoned Levites.

Psa. 149:6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand;
Psa. 149:7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
Psa. 149:8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
Psa. 150:1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.
Psa. 150:2 Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.
Psa. 150:3 Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.
Psa. 150:4 Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.
Psa. 150:5 Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.

David was the King and his Driving Purpose was to threaten the enemy: something like imposing the same effeminate Worship Team into your face as PROOF that "we gonna rule" says the Mad Madisonite.

David would never be permitted to intrude into the role of the Jacob-Cursed and God-Abandoned Levites in a religious sense. Notice that Qahal and Halal and Chalal have the same meaning. All of the "vocal or instrumental rejoicing and rhetoric was OUTLAWED for the Church of Christ (the Rock) and always contained behind closed gates. Even a Levite who entered the Holy Place (the symbols of the church off limits) as preacher, singer, instrument player or takers of Shekals would be INSTANTLY executed.

h1984. Halal, haw-lal´; a primitive root; to be clear (orig. of sound, but usually of color); to shine; hence, to make a show, to boast; and thus to be (clamorously) foolish; to rave; causatively, to celebrate; also to stultify:—(make) boast (self), celebrate, commend, (deal, make), fool(-ish, -ly), glory, give (light), be (make, feign self) mad (against), give in marriage, (sing, be worthy of) praise, rage, renowned, shine.

h1966.heylel, hay-lale´; from 1984 (in the sense of brightness); the morning-star:—lucifer.

Respond to this message   
Drip..
(no login)
2602:304:44ab:ada0:4912:c2a4:a440:1d7b

ENOUGH

August 25 2016, 10:48 AM 

Ken, who turned God's word into HASHTAGs on this site. [ bleep...bleep...bleep]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.145.138 on Aug 25, 2016 3:26 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

This would not bother anyone not ABANDONED to worship the Starry Host

August 25 2016, 3:49 PM 

##### I don't define words from the Bible: neither does Webster.

Acts 7:43 Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the STAR of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: AND I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

After the NOT APT elders fired God and demanded a king so that they could slaughter and worship like the Gentiles, nothing happened of redemptive quality. So WHY are you so enamored of DAVID. Huh?

God did not command the king, kingdom, temple, animal sacrifices, burnt offerings or the Jacob-cursed and God-abandoned Levites to "prophesy with instruments" which word includes soothsaying and sorcery.

[linked image]

[linked image]

AND the PROGRESSIVES say that DAVID is their Worship Leader even though he would have been executed if he took a literal harp EVEN into the slaughter pit much less INTO the Holy Place. When God carries THEM away to BABYLON they are CRAFTSMEN (any and all), singers, instrument players and the MILLSTONE making a piping sound was the way to locate the local prostitute. AND as only a remnant returned to Canaan, Jesus as HOLY SPIRIT told John to say that they are SORCERERS and with the liars and "dogs" they will be CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

And those who tried to confiscate my really nice congregation BOAST that this is THEIR PATTERN: never doubt them when they claim that "a" spirit commands them to self-exhibit with the TOM-TOMS in the background.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.145.138 on Aug 25, 2016 10:48 PM

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter