Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Yes: M.A.G.A.

November 12 2016, 12:01 PM 

There he is: Mr. President-Elect!!!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Jay Guin Dancing in Worship

November 12 2016, 8:28 PM 

Jay Guin Dancing in Worship: See Jay's PATTERN for worship above.

http://www.piney.com/Jay.Guin.Dancing.in.Worship.html

What is the correct posture for playing with your grandchildren? Do we need book, chapter, and verse to know that it’s okay to get down on the floor and just enjoy the physicality of an 18-month old? Why do we imagine that God won’t get down on the floor with us?

While we futz and fight over instrumental backgrounds to videos, Paul is telling us to put everything we have into it — just as David said.

Seems that everyone but latter-day theologians can read te Bible.

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Yes: M.A.G.A.

November 13 2016, 2:03 PM 

Stan, thanks for your questions for me. Please see the preceding page for my answers regarding: (1) Barack Hussein Obama, II and (2) Trinity followers and the "change agents."

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Augustine Faith and Creed

November 13 2016, 6:35 PM 

H. Leo Boles invented a unique form of the trinity in 1938 and delivered it to FHC in 1938. He published it in 1942 under the umbrella of DLC and the Gospel Advocate. That contradicted the Scriptures, historic trinitarian creeds and the view of both Campbell and Stone. Campbel had to defend himself against the charge of being Unitarian or any ism. That does not prevent the same group from lying about Campbell making him into a trinitarian.

Jesus said that "doctors of the law take away the key to knowledge." Those doctors have largely rejected Bible College and have become "Schools of Theology." That means that they adopt their new textbook by copying from other theologians. If you get your preaching ticked punched by a Trinitarian you will be a Trinitarian or you will not get a job.

So, the most RADICAL Change Agents believe that they can "hear beyond the sacred pages" by claiming at a god person for HIS DISPENSATION validates whatever comes into their head. They have to repudiate the large numbers of passages we have quoted which declares that Jesus is the SON of God as the ONLY mediator between man and God: they even claim that the Holy Spirit person (people) is the second and last mediator..

Augustine wrote:

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Sarge
(no login)

Anyone we know?

January 17 2017, 9:21 AM 

DB Cooper news......Ken, the timeline fits?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/d-b-cooper-boeing-worker-164807079.html

Respond to this message   
(no login)

DB

February 10 2017, 12:20 PM 

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Where's Hillary 'Rodman' Clinton?

February 10 2017, 10:12 PM 

Sarge, are you OK? Where's Hillary hiding these days?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Where Obama is?

February 15 2017, 4:53 PM 

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Feb 15, 2017 4:53 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

What Prophet-Deprived apostates don't know

February 27 2017, 6:07 PM 

God breathed the Spirit OF Christ and they defined the Church both inclusively and exclusively. Jeremiah 15 is a prophetic type and it was fulfilled when Jesus deprived everyone but the WORD which can only be SPOKEN. Paul defines in clearly in the NEVER MUSICAL passages the angels of light use.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
D
(no login)

Re: What Prophet-Deprived apostates don't know

February 27 2017, 8:32 PM 

NEVER MUSICAL

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

August 1 2017, 10:14 AM 

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

August 2 2017, 2:39 AM 

Guess who?

Looks like a female worship leader. Music and dancing are almost inseparable.

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

Praise God!

August 2 2017, 8:49 AM 

Have a great day!

[linked image]?w=660

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Praise God!

August 2 2017, 10:15 AM 

You might well fall on your face, screech and yell and beg for mercy TO THE LORD because God has sent you into captivity and death in Babylon without redemption.

Psa. 94:1 O Lord God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself.
Psa. 94:2 Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth: render a reward to the proud.
Psa. 94:3 Lord, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph?
Psa. 94:4 How long shall they utter and speak hard things? and all the workers of iniquity boast themselves?
Psa. 94:5 They break in pieces thy people, O Lord, and afflict thine heritage.
Psa. 94:6 They slay the widow and the stranger, and murder the fatherless.
Psa. 94:7 Yet they say, The Lord shall not see, neither shall the God of Jacob regard it.

Since the "progressives" use the HOLOCAUST as their pattern the warning has probably come too late: give it a try.

h3766. kara{, kaw-rah´; a primitive root; to bend the knee; by implication, to sink, to prostrate:—bow (down, self), bring down (low), cast down, couch, fall, feeble, kneeling, sink, smite (stoop) down, subdue, x very.

Why should you be at it at this moment? Jesus leads the tiny remnant who have escaped OUT to green pastures so they can FEED THEMSELVES beside STILL WATERS: YOU cannot hide in a flock of goats.

Psa. 95:7 For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice,

Psa. 95:8 Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness:

Psa. 95:9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work.

Psa. 95:10 Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways:

Psa. 95:11 Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest.

[linked image]

Psa. 97:1 The Lord reigneth; let the earth rejoice; let the multitude of isles be glad thereof.
Psa. 97:2 Clouds and darkness are round about him: righteousness and judgment are the habitation of his throne.
Psa. 97:3 A fire goeth before him, and burneth up his enemies round about.
Psa. 97:4 His lightnings enlightened the world: the earth saw, and trembled.
Psa. 97:5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.
Psa. 97:6 The heavens declare his righteousness, and all the people see his glory.

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

August 2 2017, 11:35 AM 

Ken, we all know you have condemned Psalm 150. What about the rest of Psalms? Do you condemn them all?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

August 2 2017, 11:16 PM 

I can prove that I love the Psalms: I obey Paul's very clear command to SPEAK THEM. That's pretty smart of me since you cannot sing the psalms: God has given you no meter or musical melody and THAT is why He never lets you sing HIS song. Simple Simon noted that "evil men set their lies to melodies to deceive the simple minded." That's why you gladly drink their spiritual KoolAid.

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

Sham

August 3 2017, 7:32 AM 

Ken,

What about the rest of Psalms? Do you condemn them all?

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Sham

August 3 2017, 9:54 AM 

Ken, I love the Psalms too. Unfortunately, there are those who equate psalms with "Christian" musical entertainment, and there are churches that engage in it regularly.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(no login)

Re: Sham

August 3 2017, 8:50 PM 

It's ok Ken, Paul sang and you can also. Donnie said so.

happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

Donnie are you trying to be me?

August 3 2017, 9:03 PM 

Donnie,

Good luck!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter