Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Any One We Know?

September 18 2016 at 9:41 PM
GCMER  (no login)
from IP address 68.74.186.218

[linked image]

Hillary of course!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Any One We Know?

September 18 2016, 10:31 PM 

Jealous?

Hmmm! looks like my last three preachers. I invested in their plan and they just Made-Off. Maybe one of those three ugly graces will cover them.

As the scholars say, we live in the postmodern age. You haven't finished your required Phd in Ministry of Lying.

Prov. 23:23 Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.

No buying of a "praise leader?" How about a set of Voodoo drums like one of my last "investment advisers"?

I believe that if you SELL something in the name of God it WILL NOT BE TRUTH. The highest priced ones hope for GRACE by DENYING the Word, Logos as Regulative Principle. Because Jesus spoke the LOGOS that is defined as BEING ANTI-CHRIST. Not to worry they say "there ain't no command which says 'thou shalt not be an ANTI-Christ" as in the trinity beyond ONE GOD the Father and ONE SON, the Man Jesus of Nazareth.

Back in the pre-post-civilized world the SOPHISTS were obligated to TEACH others what they knew without charge. The greatest fall was when sophists began selling learning. We should note that in Amos 5-8 and Isaiah 5 the MUSICAL performances caused the little ones to hunger and thirst for the WORD and could never FIND IT. They were SELLING something but it COULD NEVER be breathed by a holy God.

Is. 55:1 Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters,
.....and he that hath no money;
.....come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come,
.....buy wine and milk without money and without price.
Is. 55:2 Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread?
.....and your labour for that which satisfieth not?
.....HEARKEN diligently unto ME, and eat ye that which is good,
.....and let your soul delight itself in fatness.

If you go to LU they can learn you how to use YOUR imagination to fill in the blanks which God did not supply. God says that the imagination of man is only evil continually. That does not even slow down people who compose SONGS AND SERMONS to say what God would have said if He had attended their Muddy Waters University. The Lucifer Principle is to be lifted up with pride. They cannot grasp what an abomination they are claimging that "a" spirit is forced to speak to them especially if you do 40 days of Lord-Lord saying.

What did they miss in card class, slow ones in the slow group?

Is. 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
.....neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

A LU type wrote a commentary on Isaiah and simply missed the message about making merchandise of God's Word.

The few chosen confess to belonging to the WAY that is called a SECT: it is the road or pattern very narrow and fools cannot stumble into it.

Is. 55:9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
.....so are my ways higher than your ways,
.....and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Is. 55:10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven,
.....and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth,
.....and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower,
.....and bread to the eater:
Is. 55:11 So shall my WORD be that goeth forth out of MY MOUTH
.....it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please,
.....and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

John 6:63 It is the SPIRIT that quickeneth;
.....the flesh [yours] profiteth nothing:
.....words that I SPEAK unto you, they are SPIRIT,
.....and they are LIFE.

God speaks PARABLES to the Jewish Clergy because they had no right to know:

Luke 8:11 Now the parable is this: The SEED is the WORD of God.
1Pet. 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible,
.....by the WORD of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

The Spirit OF Christ in Isaiah 8 says of those who do not SPEAK the Word that THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM

God BREATHES out His WORD and that is NOT a person named THE Holy Spirit. If you think that I am lying try to say SPEAK the Word instead of SING the Word. It simply will not come out of your mouth. In Plato's ideal Republic poets and song writers would never be permitted to write TRUE HISTORY because by definition they were not APT enough to "teach that which HAS been taught." Be wary of people who pick a fraction of a verse and then preach about himself: his feet are beginning to glow.

So, don't pick on Hilary unless you have a very short nose.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.141.155 on Sep 18, 2016 11:05 PM

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 19 2016, 10:21 PM 

Hillary "Rodman" Clinton reminds me a progressive church's female "Worship Leader."

She would be the liberal, progressive change agents' choice of a church "pastor" or "deaconess."

Her liberal, progressive view of America (as well as Barack Hussein's) in politics resembles the liberal, progressive view of the church of Jesus Christ in religion.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 24 2016, 2:49 PM 

I'm drawing a parallel here between the liberal, progressive CHANGE AGENTS in politics and the liberal, progressive CHANGE AGENTS in churches of Christ.

In politics, we have the current Democratic leaders in the White House (Barack Hussein, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, et al), Hilary Rodman [pictured above], and some RINOs (Republican In Name Only): Mitch McConnell, John Andrew Boehner, et al.

In churches of Christ, we have Max Lucado, Rubel Shelly, Al Maxey, Rick Atchley, Joe Beam, Lynn Anderson, Jeff Walling, Mike Cope, Terry Rush, and Marvin Phillips. There are others.

Let's pray for America and its future. Personally, I would not want an extension (four more years or 8) of Barack Hussein's destructive leadership. Neither would I want the CHANGE AGENTS' takeover of churches of Christ and their being transformed and TRANSITIONED into Community Churches.

Respond to this message   
Stan
(no login)

Why Hussein?

November 8 2016, 10:22 PM 

Sir, why do you call the current president of the U.S. by his middle name instead of last?

Respond to this message   
Visitor
(no login)

Attn: Stan

November 9 2016, 5:00 AM 

Stan, good work on the "Great Commission" thread. Try not to get overly sensitive on the names around here.

My name is "Rancorousness" but you can call me Rancor. Yes, I am a gamer. See you later!

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Why Hussein?

November 9 2016, 11:17 PM 

Stan,

Great question!

This may not be the real answer from me nor the answer you expect from me, but it is an answer. Many folks are familiar with each of the U.S. presidents' last name, but not with the first name and the middle name. So it was intentional on my part to call the current president by his first name [which is also "Barry"] and his middle name without the last name. Here are the first and middle names of the U.S. presidents [and "Barack Hussein" sounds odd]:

45 Donald John (president-elect)
44 Barack Hussein
43 George Walker
42 William Jefferson
41 George Herbert Walker
40 Ronald Wilson
39 James Earl
38 Gerald Rudolph
37 Richard Milhous
36 Lyndon Baines
35 John Fitzgerald
34 Dwight David
...... and others

Thanks for asking.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

When Yes Means No and No Means Yes

November 10 2016, 11:55 AM 

You continiue to try and change the Word of God to fit your ideaology, yet you call others liberal. You, Donnie, are the liberal, whether you admit to it or not. Did you vote liberal left democrat? For you are certainly a liberal when it comes to following the Word of God and Jesus. You follow what you want to follow, and those things that you don't like, you just simply don't do them.

You still have it all wrong, When you call me a change agent because I stand up for the Word of God, then I am grateful that you do.

Jesus was a change agent, who made a lot of sadducees and pharisees very angry because He didn't fit their bill. He wasn't a traditional Jew. He couldn't be a king and wash others' feet. You hold onto your traditions and I will hold onto the inerrant Word of God and follow His Son, Jesus Christ.

happy.gif

If you still don't know about WHAT I tried to post, but was deleted.....ask Ken.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: When Yes Means No and No Means Yes

November 10 2016, 10:18 PM 

Dave,

Doing research to prove that Trinity influences exist in the translation of CERTAIN passages of the Bible is not liberalism. Earlier manuscripts, considering that copied manuscripts by scribes may contain errors even if minor, should be preferred over later manuscripts if/when there are noted differences.

The problem is not in the research department; rather the problem is in accepting or acquiring beliefs and doctrines that have little or no support from the Scripture. There is another word for that -- I think it is "brainwashing."

I am very happy that the national elections are over now with very good results, with that character pictured above losing, and with Barack Hussein's reign almost over.

P.S.: If you still have a copy of your post or part of it that was deleted, send it to my email address.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 10 2016, 11:57 AM 

Following closely on the "towers shall fall" someone elected the first "swarthy" black muslim named:

Barack Hussein Obama

Before he began showing signs and wonders in high places just to PROVE the fact he used to be

Barry Hussein Obama

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 10 2016, 9:46 PM 

What about the name Barry Soetoro (the surname of his Indonesian stepfather)?

As a U.S. president, his full name is Barack Hussein Obama, II (named after his father, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr.), Wikipedia.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 10 2016, 11:43 PM 

His name is now MUD. Now, if the Muddy Stream Media can fail in trying to start a civil war.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Nov 11, 2016 12:00 AM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 10 2016, 12:08 PM 

Jesus was a change agent, who made a lot of sadducees and pharisees very angry because He didn't fit their bill. He wasn't a traditional Jew. He couldn't be a king and wash others' feet. You hold onto your traditions and I will hold onto the inerrant Word of God and follow His Son, Jesus Christ.

In face you and the LIBERALS are wrong using the JESUS LOGOS to repudiate His AFFIRMING the Prophecies about Him in Holy Scripture: He defined that as the PROPHETS speaking about Him and other prophecies about HIM. God as the Spirit OF Christ in the prophets defined the future REST both inclusively and exclusively. He didn't ADD a jot to the well-defined Church of Christ. He said that HE spoke only what He heard as God BREATHED (not a person) into Him without METRON or METER. That is why he SPOKE the Word and NEVER ONCE sang anything about the New Covenant.

The New Covenant was the only SPIRITUAL Covenant which God Along made with Abraham. This was the same Spirit or BREATH which was in Jesus Christ.

A True LIBERAL would not hire out his body and a host of religious functionaries which the SCRIPTURES define as Parasites. A liberal would be like Timothy: Paul commanded the evangelist Timothy to WORK so that HE could minister the Agape which was going out to the pick-up points feeding people who went to work WITHOUT ridding on a motorcycle.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 11 2016, 12:40 PM 

Let's give Dave credit for stating that Jesus Christ is "the Son of God." The Scripture supports that with some 50 references. The Scripture also supports the truth that Jesus Christ is "the Son of man" with some 85 references. God is his Father. There's no interchangeability between God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ, although they are one (united). God sent His Son to earth -- not the other way around.

The change agents operating in the brotherhood should not be mistaken for Jesus Christ. The change agents in the church today do not defend the church that Christ established. Instead, their intent is to restructure the church and make it conform to the denominational world -- to the Community Church in particular. When "the elders" of a congregation take the lead in dropping the name "of Christ" -- that's apostatizing in progress.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

November 12 2016, 12:32 PM 

Since Donnie repeatedly brings up this "Jesus is not God" business (as if he's still trying to convince himself of that), here's some timely advice that we all need to heed:

If you believe that Jesus is God, don't gloat; if you believe that Jesus is not God, just suck it up and move on.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 12 2016, 2:27 PM 

No worry, Bill.

I'll continue to teach biblical truth: Jesus Christ is "the Son of God"; his Father and his head is God.

Respond to this message   
Stan
(no login)

November 13 2016, 1:22 AM 

1. Donnie, you are calling President Obama "Hussein" not because it is his middle name. It is because in the midst of all the good in your heart you have a little evil in your heart too sir - agreed?

2. Donnie, are you saying that everyone who believes in the Trinity is a change agent? If so, the majority of Christians are change agents and you and Ken and a few others are not change agents.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 13 2016, 1:58 PM 

Stan,

I appreciate those great questions.

(1) You got me -- I was expecting that. And you got my point. It's not only his middle name "Hussein" but also including "Barack" and "Obama" -- his entire name, actually. I can't help looking at the list of U.S. presidents, and his name stands out.

Obama's "controversial" place of birth, his childhood upbringing in the Muslim country of Indonesia, his high school years in Hawaii, his college transcripts, his looked-up-to figures and their influences, etc., will just have to be another subject matter.

Admittedly, I find it difficult to address him as "President Barack Hussein Obama." You're correct: It's a "little evil" in my heart. But thanks to our freedom of speech, freedom of expression. I'm not about to support anyone who's sought to accomplish what he's already done to this country.

(2) Opposing the "change agents" operating in the brotherhood, whose objective is to divide, pervert and transform the church of Christ into the Communuity Church ... has been the central theme of this website. That will continue to be the thrust of this forum -- to thwart their efforts to restructure and reorganize the church of Christ based on their culture-driven approach and methodology.

"Trinity" is one of those religious/doctrinal topics that we discuss on this forum. Just like using musical instruments in the assembly. Just like baptism -- is one baptized so that his sins are remitted in the blood of the Lamb or is one baptized after becoming a Christian? While these seem to dominate the discussion, there are so many, many other doctrinal topics that have not been brought up at all.

No, while Trinity (Catholic-based) is widely accepted in the Protestant world and now (in the last decades) by many members of the church of Christ (although the Restoration Movement forefathers did not endorse nor teach the dogma) ... that's not to say that Trinity followers are change agents.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 11 2016, 1:04 PM 

I think we should also give David credit for his choice of worship leader.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 12 2016, 11:49 AM 

I may know who this "Worship Leader" is. What a performance!!!

Is this the contemporary way of "assembling ourselves together"? Music and dancing going hand in hand? And aerobics? And cheer-leading?

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter