Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Dave
(no login)

Clintonisms....Listen to What I Say, at least for NOW.

October 10 2016, 10:22 AM 

But Ken............
You keep saying that you 'Speak that which is written.'

If it were straight from the Word and nothing more then you would be right. HOWEVER, you continue to offer up world history and personal opinion to 'fill in the gaps.'

Problem is, Ken, there isn't any gaps with the Word of God. It is self-sufficient and doesn't need your opinion.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Clintonisms....Listen to What I Say, at least for NOW.

October 10 2016, 1:27 PM 

The Text is perfectly clear.

The command is to SPEAK that which is written for our learning.
You say that means SING that which is NEVER written by God.

I have to call in the Pre-Post-LITERATE scholars to show that no one prior TO the "progressives" ever tried to market SPEAK as SING.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Oct 10, 2016 1:32 PM

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Re: Clintonisms....Listen to What I Say, at least for NOW.

October 10 2016, 9:52 PM 

I don't say no such a thing.
Jesus SANG and so did Paul and Silas. Speaking that which is written, no matter how bad you want to change the Word of God it still says they SANG. It didn't say SPEAK, it said/says SING. Four part harmony/ chant/hallel whatever....it didn't say they SPOKE a hymn. THEY SUNG.
Your continued assault on the Word of God is blasphemous.

Get over it.

Respond to this message   
Richard Logan
(no login)

RE: IM Worship

October 17 2016, 7:20 PM 

Ken
I hear what you are saying about the music, but the bible tells us to SING. I'm not nearly as educated as you are in the Greek, but I know what the bible says about it. My whole point is, is that an organized worship service passed away when Jesus was nailed to the cross. There was no emphasis placed on an organized worship service to either save/condemn a person.

I have read many of your posts about having a church "stolen" from it's members. I left the church of Christ because I didn't agree with its ridiculous worship issues. I didn't try to change anything, I just left. I wish everyone could do that instead of causing trouble. Church splits do not help the Christian cause in the view of the world. It's hard to reflect the love of Jesus when we can't even get along with our fellow Christians. In my opinion, real Christians don't split churches, angry worldly people do things like that.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: RE: IM Worship

October 17 2016, 9:27 PM 

Having been done TO three times I can affirm that they boast about "infiltrating and diverting your property." The Purpose Driven Cult has a step by step process: these are INFILTRATES and not original members. I helped inport a group to Seattle in 1978 and they followed the pattern.

They get faithful members to buy them a new property and then tell everyone that they planned to impose what they call "instrumental worship." They don't need the Bible because they see visions (Lucado) or hear audible voices (Shelly) or have a spirit person stop them in the middle of a sermon to tell him he had dallied 12 hears (Atchley).

That's fine: God doesn't dwell in houses built by human hands nor is He worshipped by the works of human hands. So the faithful cast themselves out of their own synagogue. It's in the book!! Cheer up "shall He find faith when He returns?" The implied answer, "almost none" so we should rejoice that those OF the earth invade because the little flock is just ON the earth and need to get off p;retty soon.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: QUEST

October 10 2016, 11:23 PM 

This was breathed into the prophets which is the same Spirit (breath) of Christ. 1 Peter 1:11; Revelation 19:10. This agrees with the Church of Christ (the Rock) from the wilderness onward which outlawed vocal or instrumenntal rejoicing or rhetoric when they assembled weekly ONLY to read or listen to the Word of God. A disciple will never need anything claiming to enhance the Word and then ignoring the Word. Jesus just ONCE as far as we know spoke or DICO one hymnned: they hymned a hymn which is "in the form of Hebrew Cantilation" since God supplied noting metrical.

Do you believe that Jesus violated this direct command revealed by the same Spirit by which God breathed or inspired him? The Jew's commentary was that reciting the hymns daily or often was idolatry. That is, you believe that you are worshiping God when you repeat over and over rather than learn Scripture.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 10 2016, 11:33 PM 

Jesus assembled or synagogued from his youth. He stood up to SPEAK or READ the Word and then sat down decently and in order.

Jesus synagogued with the Disciples as a group and they never sang a song.
Paul and others assembled or "churched" around the world and never sang a song.
He was sympathetic but restricted a song out of a person's own spirit but this was never congregational.
There is no history of any kind of "song service" in any church until a few personal "bible stories" were sung or probably cantillated (spoken)
There is no congregational singing until long after the Reformation.
Why do people have the urge to violate Paul's command and let everyone sing personal compositions ALL at the same time?

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 10 2016, 11:41 PM 

Ecclesiasticus 9:4. Do not associate with a woman singer, lest you be caught in her intrigues.

Ecclesiasticus 9:5. Do not look intently at a virgin, lest you stumble and incur penalties for her.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

There is POWER in Choices

October 12 2016, 2:27 PM 

Again, Ken gives us choices.... Ecclesiasticus (Ken's choice), from an uninspired Jewish writer, or we can believe Exodus, inspired of God (the REAL ONLY choice)

19 For the horse of Pharaoh went in with his chariots and with his horsemen into the sea, and the Lord brought again the waters of the sea upon them; but the children of Israel went on dry land in the midst of the sea.

20 And Miriam the prophetess, the sister of Aaron, took a timbrel in her hand; and all the women went out after her with timbrels and with dances.

21 And Miriam answered them, Sing ye to the Lord, for he hath triumphed gloriously; the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.

Ken, you say 'speak that which is written,' but you are SPEAKING with forked tongue.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 12 2016, 3:19 PM 

Miriam as a defacto princess would be a Prophetess of Hathor the female Apis or Golden Calf. Miriam LED THE WOMEN out to escape and just repeated one line of the story. She even claimed that as a musical prophesier SHE was also a spokesperson for God: God slapped her with a dose of leprosy and she almost disappears from Scripture.

SHE IS the pattern as SAITH THE LAW. The Jacob-cursed and God-abandoned Levites were also musical prophesiers which includes the word soothsaying and sorcery. That is what happens when any assembly is taken over by limp wristed preachers NEUTERING the elders.

[linked image]

In the Greek a PARASITE was any person who claimed the right to perform religious worship and were fed. God gave them NO INHERITANCE and when they were not serving in the temple they WORKED or went without that new motorcycle bought out of the widow's purse.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Nice Try

October 12 2016, 3:39 PM 

Numbers 12
11 And Aaron said unto Moses, Alas, my lord, I beseech thee, lay not the sin upon us, wherein we have done foolishly, and wherein we have sinned.

12 Let her not be as one dead, of whom the flesh is half consumed when he cometh out of his mother's womb.

13 And Moses cried unto the Lord, saying, Heal her now, O God, I beseech thee.

14 And the Lord said unto Moses, If her father had but spit in her face, should she not be ashamed seven days? let her be shut out from the camp seven days, and after that let her be received in again.

KEN meekly forgets that Aaron was in on this also. Aaron, a priest asked Moses, who asked God for forgiveness for them both. She was received AGAIN. Why would both Aaron and Moses stump for her? BECAUSE....they knew she was GOOD.

NICE TRY Ken, but distorting God's Word isn't your forte. As a matter of fact, it isn't ANYONE'S forte as long as I am around.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Nice Try

October 12 2016, 4:41 PM 

So God slapped her with leprosy for much less than Jay Guin, Max Lucado or any of the progressives have done. I believe that slapping them with strong delusions is worse than leprosy because they can no longer grasp that the flood of stuff they pour forth is a lie: Paul said THEY ARE LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

As a prophet Miriam was an instrumental soothsayer-sorcerer. So, God cured her of leprosy but maybe you can find some of her recorded prophesying. God shut her up along with all of the male sorcerers and they just, as at Mount Sinai, make themselves into a laughingstock even as they sell you SIMONY rights to use your imagination to hear from a spirit. Miriam is from:

h4805 mer-ee´; from 4784; bitterness, i.e. (figuratively) rebellion; concretely, bitter, or rebellious:—bitter, (most) rebel(-lion, -lious).

h4784. marah, maw-raw´; a primitive root; to be (causatively, make) bitter (or unpleasant); (figuratively) to rebel (or resist; causatively, to provoke):—bitter, change, be disobedient, disobey, grievously, provocation, provoke(-ing), (be) rebel (against, -lious).

Your FOUNDATIONS say that there is no LAW: Paul just hated women. They don't know because it cannot be bought nor sold.

Miriam is one of those parable words the wise, sophists (speakers, singers, Instrument players) can never even read. Miriam means BITTER WATERS. Al Maxey, Jay Guin and the locals with the veil still over their eyes so that they don't grasp that THE LORD IS THE SPIRIT.

http://www.piney.com/Maxey.Miriam.html

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Oct 12, 2016 4:42 PM

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Nothing From Nothing Gives Nothing

October 13 2016, 1:20 PM 

Consequences for your actions. When you take only the PART of God's Word that YOU LIKE, and the PART that you can use to bolster your traditon and opinions, you pay for it. Even worse when you believe that you need ALL RECORDED HISTORY OF MAN to make the Word of God beileveable.

You get what you get....
A bad rep.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 13 2016, 3:14 PM 

God's Word comes in Parts: they are paragraphs or complete thought pattern. You don't know anyone who does not lift something out of context WITHOUT having read the whole world.

I work really hard trying to find something in Scripture or recorded history which does not identify religious musicians as gender-tender and named PARASITES since they want to eat without having shown up even at the 11 hour.

To avoid what I show below, Jesus identified as SOPHISTS any religious performer. He identified Hypocrites as any religious performer. The Spirit of Christ in Isaiah 3 warned that Women and BOYS or the effeminate would RULE OVER YOU. The internet is filled with making Worship Leaders (an Abomination word) a laughing stock with the obvious effeminate persona which causes up to 2/3 of the present owners to cast themselves out of their own synagogue.

I don't have to post a single word: you are forced to find a command, example or remote inference of God calling people the REST He gave FROM the religionists to engage in group singing with or without instruments. Otherwise, everyone has to lie about even those passages mentioning an instrument which God associates with silences Him and with BURNING

Is. 14:11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms [maggots] cover thee.
Is. 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 13 2016, 3:20 PM 

I only need one verse: Ephesians 5:19

SPEAKING psalms, hymns and spiritual songs or "that which is written for our LEARNING." Rom 15

YOU-THEY see through veiled eyes:

SINGING silly praise ditties for worship which is that hard-bondage word.

If you cannot say SPEAK when Scripture SPEAKS then nothing else matters.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

October 14 2016, 9:13 AM 

So you IGNORE the part that you DON'T like....such as singing.
Since you don't use ALL the COMPLETE Word of God for discernment, then God has taken away your ability to understand black text on white paper.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 14 2016, 12:05 PM 

We have to exhaust all avenues to see whether you can look at SPEAK and see S.P.E.A.K.

Speak or Lexis is OPPOSITE to ODE or sing.
So ODE and PSALLO are IN THE HEART which means I cannot hear your singing to prevent ME from hearing SPEAK the Biblical Text.

Speak to be and tell me how to make the microwave work
SING IN the bathroom.

Isn't that simple if you have A holy spirit or A good conscience, consciousness or the right to read God's Sacred WORD which EXCLUDES singing and playing.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

False Tales

October 14 2016, 12:57 PM 

The Sacred Word DOES NOT EXCLUDE SINGING. That would be someone wishing it to be so, for their own desire, even though The Word Of God CLEARLY tells us that even our Savior Jesus Christ SANG.

There is man's (Ken's) opinion and then there is God's Word.

God's Word is my choice.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: False Tales

October 15 2016, 9:17 AM 

Since we climbed down from the trees [the LITTLE flock which are ON the earth but not OF the earth], OUR words must be inclusive and exclusive. How about people who say that God and His agents can only BABBLE so that you need a priest to interpret him? C. Leonard Allen says that God is ECSTATIC or out of His Mind. That gives the LUers the confessed right to USE OUR IMAGINATION to interpret their pitiful god.

Among the Post-Pre-Literate Greeks (never read to get your Phd in Greek), the texts used words built around SANITY contrary to their ancient and now modern "worship services" where, says Paul, their instrument players were SPEAKING IN TONGUES and therefore suffered mania or C.Leonard Allen's MANIA.

[linked image]

The Spirit OF Christ in Isaiah 8 says that if they do not SPEAK the Word THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM.

If Scripture says they HYMNED "meaning in the form of Hebrew cantillation", and you say that they SANG in the tuneful sense maybe you are not supposed to see SPEAK and, purpose driven by God, see SING.

Musicologists say that "Meloody as tunefulness belongs to the 19th century."
Melody is not connected to HARMONY: in the Pre-Post-Literate "doctors of the law purpose driven to take away the key to knowledge", HARMONY means sounding together usually two voices singing in unison.
YOUR form of harmony was discovered by the monks (always the monks post-female spiritual formation) after rich merchants placed simple organs in cathedrals in FAIR TOWNS to collect the masses c. 1250

If God provided something FOR OUR LEARNING and you go obscene and "turn God's words into a song using your words" then go eat, drink and make merry because it just doesn't matter. A Disciple of Christ WILL BY NATURE sit down, shut up so that "All might be saved or SAFE and come to a knowledge of THE TRUTH." Never try to convince even the slowest ones in the slow group that singers and players have ANY interest in what God says.

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

SIMPLE

October 15 2016, 5:27 AM 

"That song really spoke to my heart"

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter