Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

An apology

September 21 2016 at 1:29 PM
Dianna Howell  (Login dianna01)
from IP address 107.77.68.58

I have been considering some of my earlier comments, and have come to the realization that I had let pride creep into my spirit. There are and have been many men and women working in the church of Christ, who have a love of the truth and have lived to reflect that love for Christ. By some of my comments, I was denigrating their sacrifices and knowledge. I do believe that truth will win in the end, and each must contend for the faith once delivered, but I must be kind and gentle to others in the process. I pray that I have not hurt anyone's faith. My motives were love for the brotherhood of believers, and that is the spirit in which I intended my comments, I don't want to see anyone lost...it makes me so sad that the many have rejected Jesus Christ, and his Word. I was once part of that world, and I can attest that it is extremely difficult to leave that road, and find the narrow way.

Thank you,
Dianna

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: An apology

September 21 2016, 5:35 PM 

Dianna, you have every right to teach anyone and to challenge their views. Becoming an "officer" in the church--in my extensive experience--are very touchy about being asked Bible questions or refuse to continue to be disciples and "teachable." When you try to engage people about the Bible text, you have done exactly what every disciple is responsible for. David Lipscomb says that an elder has no more authority after he is acknowledge than before. Paul told Titus to point out those he had defined in the words of Lenski "already laboring to the point of exhaustion in preaching and teaching.

1John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

g1381. dokimazo, dok-im-ad´-zo; from 1384; to test (literally or figuratively); by implication, to approve: — allow, discern, examine, x like, (ap-)prove, try.

g1384. dokimos, dok´-ee-mos; from 1380; properly, acceptable (current after assayal), i.e. approved: — approved, tried.

1John 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
1John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

If someone says that GOD CAME IN THE FLESH we have a right to quote this passage and say: NO, Scripture says that Jesus was flesh and bones. Christ is not a "god" word in the THEOS sense: Christ is the man God would anoint with power a MESSIAH.

The ONLY ones who rule over you is DEFINED: never let anyone make you feel inferior for speaking the WORD.

Heb. 13:7 Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the WORD of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation.

Other Versions make RULERSHIP very cllear.
Heb. 13:7asv Remember them that had the rule over you,
WHO AREmen that SPAKE unto you the WORD of God; and considering the issue of their life, imitate their faith.
Heb. 13:7esv Remember your leaders, those who spoke to you the word of God. Consider the outcome of their way of life, and imitate their faith.

The WORD is the Logos or Regulative Practice: by definition and clarification for anyone who can distinguish SPEAK from SING or make musical madness EXCLUDES rhetoric, personal opinions, personal experiences, singing, playing instruments, acting or anything beyond LOGOS as the OPPOSITE of ODE.

Elders who have to HIRE someone to do the job they presume to fill and who does not SPEAK the WORD or LOGOS to YOU has no authority in any sense: You obey by obeying the WORD and IMITATING His life. If he or they are more related to Alley Cats you have NO responsible to listening to anything they say

Heb. 13:17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

Mark 9:42 And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

Nothing offends worse than failing to teach whatever God has revealed without trying to turn it into SEEING GODLINESS as a means of financial gain or OCCUPATION. I am sorry but Jesus deprived the Burden Laders of a role or dole.

The Law was to regulate the secular lives of people. It is no less true of the Prophets and Apostles who are commanded to TEACH KNOWLEDGE. Musical instruments are proof and cause (Amos 8; Isaiah 5) of weasels who cause the people to hunger and thirst for knowledge and cannot find it.

Malachi 2:[7] For the priest's lips should keep knowledge,
.....and they should seek the law at his mouth; for
.....he is the messenger of Yahweh of Hosts.
Malachi 2.8 But you have turned aside out of the way.
.....You have caused many to stumble in the law.
.....You have corrupted the covenant of Levi," says Yahweh of Hosts.

Matthew 5:[30] If your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off, and throw it away from you: for it is profitable for you that one of your members should perish, and not your whole body be thrown into Gehenna.

It is hard to be civil when people use JESUS to lie, cheat and steal. At the same time the MEGA mouths building mega temples DEPRIVE and literally SILENCE the honest evangelists and smaller congregations. I remember the two existing millstones in my Grandfathers Mill and I doubt that they are big enough to sink people into the LAKE OF FIRE.

If you just quote Scripture you will have noted that they make an industry out of claiming that you are UNCIVIL. Just keep relying on Scripture: It is fine to use the PAGAN documents to see what being SAVED BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH really means.

I haven't met many people in my long life who is content enough to give God the credit for saying what HE wants to say in the words HE wants to us.

Keep up the good posts.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.225.168 on Sep 23, 2016 7:28 PM

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

It Comes out in the Wash

September 22 2016, 8:42 AM 

Dianne comes out with a message of love and Ken comes out with his fire, brimstone and 'Hell or alive into the lake of fire' meaningless diatribe.

Couldn't just let her be....no sir.....make sure there is no 'lying to deceive.'

Show them true colors.

Jesus talked about love while Ken spews forth venom. Get them 'apt elders.'

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: It Comes out in the Wash

September 23 2016, 2:00 AM 

Dave,

The Scripture is more very direct and more to the point than anyone of us can express, including your own: "You have sinned ... repent."

The word "brimstone" is referenced in the Scripture more than a dozen times. Here's about, e.g., "fire and brimstone" in Psalm 11:6 -- "Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup." There is nothing wrong with that passage and how it is referenced in posts designed to teach.

And "the lake of fire."

"Apt elders" shouldn't have a problem with that, should they?

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Fire and Hell and Brimstone and Death Forever and Ever....

September 23 2016, 11:50 AM 

All I can say Donnie....keep talking, because by doing so it explains everything, yes even volumes about what you are trying to do here at concernedmembers.

Accentuate the negative is the theme here.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: It Comes out in the Wash

September 23 2016, 5:10 PM 

Rev. 18:20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.
Rev. 18:21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.
Rev. 18:22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;

Artifex: A maker, originator, author, contriver: Also for a sly, cunning contriver, inventor of a thing
Cano, Canite to produce melodious sounds, whether of men or animals; to utter melodious notes, to sing, sound, play tibia, tuba, flute, cithara or harp, to speak in a sing-song tone Ulula (Halal) moving people to tears--that sorcery concept. carmine modulato laudes

Modulato beating time to, accompanying with the dance, Played upon, made by playing, played.
1. Of an instrument: Of a song, tune, etc., sung: “carmina,” a signal in war.

Symphony concord, harmony a signal in war. agreement of sounds, concord, harmony, symphony

The reason for BURNING is that Jude says they were FOREORDAINED to deceive using the Mount Sinai Instrumental-trinitarian-perverted idolatry."

Jesus PROMISED that SPEAKING where He and the Bible SPEAKS will bring on brutal attacks.

Rev. 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride [Heiros Gamus] shall be heard no more at all in thee: FOR thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy SORCERERS were all nations deceived.
Rev. 18:24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Rev. 19:20 And the BEAST was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
Rev. 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Rev. 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Rev. 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

There probably is no workshop or gathering which does not demand the MUSICAL mark before you can BUY and SELL yourself and your product. It has been noted that one of the ABOMINATIONS at pagan temples were HERMES or PHALLIC poles like Jochin and Boaz which announced "THE TRADERS ARE IN AND OPEN FOR BUSINESS." Nehemiah had to pull some hair about that.

Respond to this message   
Rancor
(no login)

HELP

September 25 2016, 8:08 AM 

Respond to this message   
Scripture
(no login)

Re: HELP

February 9 2017, 6:56 PM 

Jesus said it was the evil intent of the heart that condemns. Expletives as such are not the main focus. Perfection can be in the heart but imperfections are always present in actions and heartless thought. The will of the Christian heart is evidence of the spirit.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter