Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: pathetic

September 25 2016, 1:34 AM 

Dave,

Let me explain (since you brought it up):

1. "Scriptures in exaggerated font sizes." Bill owns that remark when he rejects difficult questions he cannot answer.

2. "Bill needed reading glasses." Donnie is clearly being facetious when Bill ignores passages of scriptures that debunk his acquired belief.

3. "Unconventional theology." That's how Bill describes Donnie's method of quoting scriptures.

4. "God on earth" [Bill's reference to Jesus Christ or the Catholic Church's claim of the Pope]. Read 5 (following).

5. "Hail Mary ... Holy Mary, Mother of God." Bill does not disagree with the Catholic dogma:

------------- That Jesus had a mother: Mary
------------- That Jesus was/is God
------------- Therefore, Mary is "the Mother of God"

I realize that there are certain passages that are difficult to understand.

However, scriptures quoted in the discussion are self-explanatory.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

This IS What is Understood

September 25 2016, 9:47 AM 

Donnie, HERE is what I understand...
You said "A post may be deleted due to the nature of its message: personal attacks especially."

You constantly sling mud and offer personal attacks. I guess since you own this site, you can do what you tell others what not to do.

You didn't tell the truth. That is what I understand.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 25 2016, 12:18 PM 

I am spending part time in a new home without tv for now. So, I have been "Playing" The Radio. I am always astounded that whatever the station, especially 'Christian Networks', that there is a constant drone of opinions and trying ti "fix" your problems. Absolutely void and devoid of Scripture or any historical NOT-ME, ME, ME centered. Just like the prophesied end-time churches where Word, Logos or Regulative Principle has been MOCKED and replaced by men claiming to be AUTHORITATIVE TEACHERS.

http://www.piney.com/Russ.Adcox.Women.in.Ministry.html

Russ wants to GRANT women the same RIGHTS as men: He-They cannot remotely hint that Paul's command was for MEN to be quiet or peaceful "so that all might be SAFE and come to a knowledge of THE TRUTH." Jesus beat Russ Adcox to the only authority.

Russ Adcox: 1) Why did you include the senior minister position with the elders? The reason I included this position as a restriction is because in many churches (including Maury Hills) the senior minister operates in a very similar capacity as an elder in that he provides authoritative teaching and oversees the affairs of the church . In our context, the elders have delegated a good deal of authority to me in regards to preaching/teaching, leading the staff, overseeing the daily operations/ministry of the church, having a vote in key decisions, etc.

Matt. 20:27 And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant.

Servants do not get to VOTE to impose "instrumental worship" which is the BEAST now handing out marks. Elder's AUTHORITY is to "teach that which has been taught" and EJECT the cunning craftsmen or sophists: self-preachers, singers or instrument players. Why? Why because Paul marked THEM as LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

I Agree with all of the Bible: There is Speaking or discussing "that which is written for our learning" and everything else is World View BLATHER.

It reminds me of all most forumites, Amos, Isaiah and the NEVER musical passages such as Ephesians 5. Its:

Whine
, Women and Song:

Or "WHINE on, whine on harvest moon

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

October 5 2016, 11:45 PM 

Everything here at Concernedmembers points to one thing.

EVIL!!!

Donnie and Ken continues to play footsy with the Word of God, and when their opinion can't be shown to parallel the Word of God, then they say that even the KJV isn't right. It wasn't enough that the NIV didn't fit their bill, now they don't trust the KJV. I still believe that they should have the KDV (KenDonnie Version).

Disgusting.

It all comes out in the wash. God will make it right. He always has!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Calling Scripture EVIL cannot be avoided: rejoice and make merry

October 6 2016, 1:45 PM 

I understand your problem, Dave. I was about 73 years old when you were defending instruments. I was about 85 years old before I was forced to do some research to discover that SPEAK that which was written for our learning did not SAY SING THAT WHICH IS WRITTEN by SELF-WILL. Furthermore, scholars have searched all of the Greek, Latin and Hebrew literature and found that SPEAK is the OPPOSITE of ODE or sing. Scholars may have learned that in grade 3 but when you seek a SIMONY degree promising that you have a spirit to guide you and empower you, God as He did at Mount Sinai makes them into a laughing stock and they never catch on the the "kings-queens have not clothes."

You and any musical idolater may never be able to comprehend that SPEAK or READ is the only thing which MARKS the masculine from the SING or PLAY of the effeminate. That is the SOPHIA (daughter) in conflict with the LOGOS (son). Feminist theologians mothering in once-Christian universities claim that the Tripple-Goddes needing no silly male is the ROOT for the pagan trinity and the infusion of vocal bands leading to real "instruments" called "machines for doing hard work." I noted that KOMA including the neutering of the male theologians afraid of their jobs is induced by "musical instruments." The Locusts of Muses put you to sleep in the noonday sun and then give you the sting of death and relieve of your manhood. Paul addressed that.

I had to go through some deprogramming and reading forbidden literature to discover:

First, Melody as TUNEFULNESS belongs to the 19th century. A melody by Jews or Muslims is not tuneful in the churchy style.

Second, Melody is not HARMONY and is not related to Melody. Melody among the Jews could be ONE note with noted inflections.

Third. Harmony at the time of the olden BIBLE mean in harmony or TOGETHER. Harmony at the extreme was called magadizing where where children and women sang one octave higher. Modern complex harmony is NOT harmonious in the Bible but is just the opposite.

Fourth. Harmony as a steal word for the first modern harmony was not known until rich patrons imposed simple organs. The MONKS (always the monks) and professional composers discovered that they had 10 fingers which was c ad 1250.

Fifth. A cappella (stolen as ACappella) was a small groups of shrill CASTRATED singers imported for the Sistine Chapel (caper, goat, capella a constellation.

Here is some factoids which prove those with "A" holy spirit able to read wriiting about Ephesians 5. You don't know of a scholor or preacher who can or will confess that SPEAK is the opposite of SING.

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

I wouldn't say that people who revolt and rebel at the TRUTH or WORD, or Logos as the REGULATIVE PRINCIPLE are EVIL. Jude speaking of the Instrumental-Trinitarian-perverted "play" at Mount Sinai and affirmed by Romans 1 and many other clear statements says that they are FOREORDAINED. Revelation 18 says that the "lusted after fruits" as any religious craftsman, singer or instrument players are SORCERERS who HAD ONCE deceived the whole world.

Why do you think they begin to squirm before their time and work so outrageously LEGALISTICALLY hard trying to collect GOATS. They are all OF the World, Kosmos or Ecumenical as the kingdom of the Devil. Kairos is one such demon son of Zeus or Hermes (the new Hermeneutic right on time) who is now trying to DISPLACE existing churches by ENCOMPASSING them with sattelite or daughter churches being taught the same demonic false and ANTIChristian dogma. That is why they have been in panic mode to remove CHRIST from their public confession. They have nothing to do with it. Revelation 17-18 the sounds of music in declared BANKRUPT investments are the MARKS of God driving His enemies into HELL in
http://www.piney.com/Isa30LXX.html

And in Revelation 18 removing BOTH instrumental SORCERERS and the LAMPS (seven spirits OF Christ Isaiah 11) preparing to cast all Sorcerers and Sorceresses INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

Wonder why none of the SCHOLARS bankrupting YOUR investment to choose (heretic-sectarian) for their own use can ever find anything negative about the INSTRUMENTS AND BURNING and the Race of Vipers now lusting for the baptism of "Spirit and Fire" by God's Purpose Driven "winnowing" with Spirit or WIND and burning the CHAFF: they badmouth baptism because based on the RACE OF VIPERS they cannot be Baptized IN ORDER to the remission of Sins.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Jackof All Trades

October 7 2016, 9:23 PM 

Ken, I knew that you were an engineer, just didn't know about you being a psychologist also. Hey, anyway, thanks for understanding my problem.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Jackof All Trades

October 7 2016, 10:18 PM 

After I listened to my psychologist long enough and spent so much money I bought a mirror and just talked to myself. Works fine.

Did the same with my preachers! You never know how much you can learn if you just stop being whacked out of your testosterone listening to the praize songs. Give it a try.

In the morning I will preach on that MALAKOS word. You remember that those seeking a partner hoped that John wore SOFT CLOTHING. It also defines a form of music prophesied in Rev 17 when the OLD Babylon Mother of Harlots lands at once-Christian colleges on their brooksticks.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Oct 7, 2016 10:25 PM

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

How Many Times....

October 12 2016, 3:43 PM 

Ken, just as I showed about Miriam and your tall tales....how many times have I showed that you continue to and deliberately take indecent liberties with the very Word of God???

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter