Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Edit and Delete

September 22 2016 at 11:43 PM
Dave  (no login)
from IP address 66.112.162.15

Donnie mentioned that this site was all about presenting differing views yet time after time posts have been deleted, not posted, and many many edited.

Sounds like CNN and MSNBC.

They say that they present both sides of the story. What a joke.

Concernedmembers....what a joke.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Edit and Delete

September 23 2016, 2:30 AM 

Not quite, Dave. We try to be "fair and balanced." CNN and MNLSD belong to the "change agents" in politics. Admit it or not: "change agents" operate in the brotherhood with the intent of perverting and dividing a congregation and transforming or transitioning it into a Community Church.

A post may be deleted due to the nature of its message: personal attacks especially.

But I understand -- we need to do a better job of differentiating the original content from the moderator's comments or deleted text (such as personal attacks), without distorting the intended context.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

Just an Observation

September 23 2016, 10:54 AM 

To outward appearances, CM seems "fair and balanced," because it welcomes differing views. In reality, however, CM is notorious for turning around and dismissing all those differing views as wrong. In other words, CM has long maintained the I'm-right-and-you're-wrong attitude that its own views are the only correct ones. So it's a farce for a message board to "welcome" different views, then dismiss all those other views as wrong. Since that's how CM operates, then it would be better if CM just simply stated up front, "If you post here and your views agree with ours, then you are correct; if you disagree, then you're dead wrong, and we'll shout you down as much as is necessary." Maybe that's why such a small number of people still post here.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Just an Observation

September 23 2016, 8:12 PM 

Bill says that Jesus was-is GOD the Lord-God.
Jesus says that He is the SON of the Lord-God.
That upsets Bill.

Bill says that GOD came in the FLESH.
God says that He is not a MAN nor the SON of Man.
Jesus said that God HIS FATHER was SPIRIT without flesh and bones

Paul said if you say that JESUS the Man did not come IN THE FLESH you are an ANTICHRIST.
Bill says that God came in the FLESH

Bill says "the Bible never says that" Jesus who claimed to be the SON could NOT also be the FATHER.

Bill thinks that it is not FAIR to quote Scripture which refutes his theory.

Of the Gods of Babylon worshipped by the Jews.
It is of importance to notice first, that all the various gods and goddesses of the ancients, though known by many names and difierent characteristics, can yet all be resolved into one or other of the persons of a Trinity composed of a father, mother and son; and that this fact was well known to the initiated. It should also be observed that the father and the son constantly melt into one: the reason being that there was also a fabled incarnation of the son, who, although identified with him, was yet said to be his own son by the goddess mother. Hence being the father of this supposed incarnation of himself, he was naturally sometimes confused with the original father of the gods, the result of which was that both father and son were sometimes called by the same name.

It has been concluded by those who have studied the subject that the gods best known among the ancient Greeks, Romans, Egyptians and Babylonians, such as Cronus, Saturn, Bel, II, Thoth, Hermes, Bacchus, Mercury, Osiris, Dionysius, Thammuz, Apollo, Horus, Mars, Hercules and Jupiter, are all one and the same god, each being the separate deification of him under different aspects and attributes; and Mr Faber quotes the statement of a multitude of ancient Pagan and mythological writers to this effect, viz., " that all the gods are ultimately one and the same person." ' But a close examination shows that though father and son are, as explained, constantly confused with each other, yet they may be generally recognised as two distinct persons, related to each other as father and son, as sage and conqueror, and as counsellor and great king; while some, as Apollo [Leader of the Muses or Locusts] and Horus, are more distinctively the titles of the supposed incarnation of the son

ll The great goddess, however, is always one, and for this reason was called " Bea Myrionymus " — " the goddess with ten thousand names."

This queen of heaven was worshipped by the Jewish women who boasted that the men couldn't stop them. Based on universal history and Greek facts, the mother goddess MIGHT be a male. She is the original Babylon mother of harlots (Revelation 17) and in chapter 18 her priests (noted by Paul) are the emasculated "fruits" (same as in Amos 8). They are any craftsman, singer or instrument player are called SORCERERS using the same term defining the original Babylon Mother of Harlots. They HAD ONCE deceived the whole world and they CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

The original "trinity" was a Triple Goddess: she was mother, seed planter and daughter" was THE original of the always-pagan trinity. Of the "new hermeneutic" which replaces Jesus with Hermes or Kairos, this is the Jude prophesied repeat of Mount Sinai as the MARK of all violent attacks against the God of Abraham.
[linked image]

The DOVE was the symbol of a MOTHER goddess who hatched her own daughter. Jesus said that parables are to hide the truth from those OF THE WORLD. When Jesus was baptized He was acknowledged as the SON of a DAUGHTER. That's worth thinking about. This is to debunk the then-and-now New Revelation that the EARTH is a goddess and MAN should treat women as superior. That dominant figure now intimidates all of the "scholars" into quicky calling Paul a Liar.

Dumuzi or Tammuz corresponds to Nin and Bel Merodach — Relation of Hea and Nebo to Hermes or Thoth — Hermes or Mercury the cause of the confusion of tongues at Babel —

Watch as the JEWS are bringing about the same Babylonianism oozing into once Christian but now stolen universities. Jesus warned that Doctors of the Law "take away the key to knowledge" so all of the NOT-APT elders rush out and buy them a Doctor of the Law. This repeats the pattern of the Jewish Elders firing God and demanding SET A KING OVER US and is the PATTERN of the churches following Hermes or KAIROS as the "conductor of defunct souls into hell.

Messiah is now mocked as just being the Messiah of the Jews and the New Covenant is the same OLD Covenant. And Jerusalem is a pattern for the church even though God calls it SODOM.

Joseph Shulam and all "messianic Jews":

I am not opposed to my Gentile brothers having their own identity, their own culture, and a style of worship that differs from mine, and even that they be Pentecostals, Lutherans, Baptists, or Afro-Americans. But as for me, the most important thing is the fact that the first congregation in Jerusalem, as described in the pages of the New Covenant, was a Messianic Jewish congregation, which was 100% faithful to our Lord Yeshua and 100% faithful to the Torah of Israel.

http://www.piney.com/Joseph.Shulam.First.Century.Jewish.Identity.as.Model.html

http://www.piney.com/MuTammuz.html

This is the pattern Paul warned about in Romans 14 where the synagogues had become a totally polluted system. Paul SILENCES anything which, is not in Romans 15, "that which is written for our learning."

Bill would like to teach ERROR and deprive the moderators of POSTING SCRIPTURE. Too bad, he wouldn't last one post in most of the limpy forums.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.225.168 on Sep 24, 2016 10:35 AM

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

September 23 2016, 9:08 PM 

Well, looks like Bill stirred up Ken a bit. happy.gif Bill interprets certain Scriptures differently than Ken does, so Ken goes into his usual I'm-right-you're-wrong, shout-em-down mode with his typical "lake of fire" rant. BTW, the latter (highlighted in red) is appearing more frequently in his posts. That's par for Ken, and we should expect nothing different.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 24 2016, 1:54 PM 

I'm wondering about anyone who complains or brings up "I'm-right-you're-wrong." Doesn't he feel and think the reverse is true?

Complain to the Scripture about "lake of fire." The Scripture mentions it. So, quoting it is just fine.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

September 24 2016, 3:46 PM 

I'm certainly willing to agree to disagree on theological matters; unfortunately, Donnie is not.

Both of us, as do all people, have the right to our interpretations of Scripture. Yes, everyone, even Donnie, has his own interpretation. The only difference is that Donnie goes to great lengths, even "shouting" (using all caps in his posts), to imply that his interpretation is the only correct one, that all other views are wrong, not right, incorrect. Unfortunately, Donnie's I'm-right-you're-wrong attitude does not allow him to agree to disagree.

Now to Ken and the "lake of fire." It's fine for Ken to quote Scripture, but when he perpetually fixates about the "lake of fire" in his posts, especially regarding matters with which he takes issue or toward those who disagree with him, one can't help but wonder if Ken actually believes that all who disagree with him will go to hell, which the Scriptures describe as the "lake of fire." Instead of bluntly saying, "You're going to hell if you don't believe as I do," Ken can just be coy and keep fixating about the "lake of fire" to those who disagree with him. That's subtle enough and lets us know where his mind is.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 24 2016, 6:51 PM 

Bill's own "I'm-right-you're-wrong" remark!!! Truly remarkable!!! Plus the "lake of fire" when it's quoted from Scripture.

Wow!!! The 2 paragraphs above.

He'll be repeating the same "arguments" over and over. Just watch it and take note. No one should expect that from a mature, educated individual. But he considers them as valid "arguments" in discussing doctrinal issues.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

September 24 2016, 6:54 PM 

I'm willing to agree to disagree, even if Donnie is not.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 24 2016, 9:06 PM 

So am I, Bill. (But I'm sure you will make that statement again ... about such "willingness.")

The difference between you and me is that I believe that the discussion can still continue. I continue by providing even more passages based on more study and further research. You end it with: "let's just agree to disagree" or with some kind of psychological analysis [make that "analyses"].

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

September 24 2016, 9:57 PM 

It's natural for Donnie to keep the discussions churning, because he feels compelled to "prove" to everyone that he is right, that everyone else is wrong. When people express different views and will not agree with Donnie after a time, he becomes upset and resorts to histrionic tactics like "shouting," underlining, boldface text, exaggerated font sizes, multiple font colors, and so forth, as so-called "emphasis." Those tactics are Donnie's way of proclaiming, "Look, Donnie's interpretation of Scripture has been, is, and always will be correct. Read it! Accept it! Nobody knows as much about Scripture as Donnie does! Why don't you agree with Donnie? You must agree with Donnie!!!" And if that doesn't work, Donnie just might throw in some sarcasm as well.

Donnie agree to disagree? I think not. Donnie won't admit it, of course, but disagreeing with him is an affront to his ego, to his imaginary Scriptural prowess, which demands that his interpretation of Scripture prevail over all others.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 25 2016, 12:44 AM 

Bill,

You just proved my point.

I've heard these remarks numerous times before. Only from you!!! Font size, bolding, italicizing, underlining, etc. Unfortunately, you're using these statements as your arguments when you ignore scores of questions that you have extreme difficulty answering. It doesn't work.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Personal Attacks

September 23 2016, 11:44 AM 

Donnie, You have mentioned that you don't do personal attacks here on this forum. That isn't true. If you need help remembering, please let me know.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Personal Attacks

September 23 2016, 8:14 PM 

Donnie ASSAULTS you by quoting SCRIPTURE. I have noticed that.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

September 23 2016, 8:38 PM 

So Donnie and Ken can quote Scripture. But even the Devil can quote Scripture, probably better than Ken or Donnie can. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 24 2016, 1:29 PM 

Regardless of what the devil does in "quoting scripture" to defend himself and his evil schemes, quoting the Scripture to defend the truth can certainly defeat quoting man-made beliefs and doctrines.

There are those [ happy.gif ] who probably need the devil's help to quote scripture accurately and more effectively to defend acquired man-made creeds.

Let's not forget James 2:19 -- "Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble."

Oops. I just quoted scripture concerning "the devils."

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 24 2016, 1:39 PM 

It's been said: "Donnie ASSAULTS you by...."

Let me add to that:

"Donnie INSULTS some folks by quoting [numerous] scriptures."

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 24 2016, 2:02 PM 

Dave said: "Donnie, You have mentioned that you don't do personal attacks here on this forum. That isn't true. If you need help remembering, please let me know."

Dave,

An example of a personal attack is: "You have sinned. Repent."

So, there's nothing for me to remember in that regard.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 24 2016, 7:51 PM 

I believe that it was Bill and William Shakespeare 'The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose. An evil soul producing holy witness Is like a villain with a smiling cheek."

That's ok Bill: you they probably LEARNED you that at LU? Producing holy witnesses is called Exegesis 101A. Maybe you can get a refund on tuition?

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

pathetic

September 24 2016, 10:42 PM 

You wanted proof Donnie, ya got it.

Following are quotes by you.

Bill complains about "putting Scriptures in exaggerated font sizes." I was wrong: I thought Bill needed reading glasses in order for him to read and REALLY SERIOUSLY study the scriptures.
Bill calls quoting scriptures "unconventional theology."

Bill would probably love to receive a Christmas card from Francis [the current Roman Catholic Church's "God on earth"]. The message? "Hail Mary ... Holy Mary, Mother of God."

Overly sensitive, Bill?

OK, let's simplify the senile/not-senile illustration further

Donnie, you are pitiful. You joked about someone needing reading glasses, being senile and stating someone wanting to received a faux Christmas card that had a malicious lie from you about him supporting the catholic church.

You and Ken are not responsible enough to speak about the Truth.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter