Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

The Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20)

October 8 2016 at 12:28 AM
Stan  (no login)
from IP address 68.53.71.114

I agree with Bill and Dave in their points made in the "Edit And Delete" list of messages. It appears there are few participants on this website and the website is divisive and evil.

The reality and good news is that even though Donnie and Ken are not making any disciples of Jesus Christ nor leading anyone to Christ and baptism through their years/decades of effort and wasted time on this website, there are plenty within the brotherhood who are fulfilling The Great Commission.

Think with me: If you would spend as much time on reaching the lost as you do on instrumental music and other disagreements, don't you think that would be the greater good? Why not let the Concerned Members website be a concern for churches (and Christians) who are not fulfilling The Great Commission to reach the lost?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Bill
(no login)

Re: The Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20)

October 8 2016, 9:24 AM 

Thanks, Stan, for your insight. Years ago, CM's purpose claimed to inform the world about, and to combat, the change agents and those who strove to corrupt the New Testament church with "modernism" and so-called "holy entertainment." Now, it seems that CM's purpose is to pitch the personal and sometimes unconventional theologies of its two moderators, who deal with those espousing different views by "shouting" them down, branding them as "lying in wait to deceive," and as much as consigning them to "the lake of fire" in hell. With such a toxic environment here, it's no surprise that readers like Stan, and perhaps many others, would conclude that the CM website is "divisive and evil."

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

October 8 2016, 11:48 AM 

Many folks read this CM website, just like many folks read the lurid tabloids, often for the same reasons: they actually believe the toxic hype, blarney, and propaganda written therein, or they enjoy reading that trash simply out of morbid curiosity.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 8 2016, 10:54 AM 

Stan, like Nimrod the great hunter AGAINST God, had 50 names. CM's readers yesterday was about 250 and the average size of a congregation is about 100 with the mega-mouth-churches no longer counted and taking about 1/3 with them as God's Driving Purpose as he culls.

CM's readers can be as many as 600 a day and the readers, like your captive audience, don't see the need to respond. They are welcomed and invited.

CM connects to Piny.com with about 60,000 page reads a week. And being Isaiah 55-literate it doesn't CHARGE for the free water of the Word.

Stan and the Messed Multitudes say "H NO We won't GO." The Discipling Cult tries to put the burden on the LAMBS so that he can sit as FATHER over his DAUGHTER churches. Those who GO as faithful preachers will NEVER receive much help from the mega-churches.

The MUSES are literally fulfilling the roll of the LOCUSTS or worship teams let by Apollon and COLLECTING them in one place. The locusts, muses-musicians recognized as dirty prostitutes cannot HURT those with the MARK of the WORD on their FOREHEAD or Mind. The Locust-Swarm will receive the mark of the BEAST defined by the Greeks as "A sudden new style of music or Satyric Drama."

The MARK on Cain was His Name: "Derived from a musical note and a fast-striking lance." Paul said that he and the later son's of Perdition are OF or the old FOREORDAINED in Jude who references the Instrumental-Trinitarian-Perverted Idolatry at Mount Sinai.

http://www.piney.com/Romans.1.html

You remember when I got BLACKLISTED (wow) for quoting John Calvin:

"Why should the plowing oxen starve and the LAZY ASSES be fed."

[linked image]

Gutenberg came and they still whined "Build us a Cathedral" who, like Circe the meaning of church, feeds them on hand-kneaded dung balls after turning them into beast.

The Internet came bypassing any pseudo-university of theology by men who skipped reading and ethics. So, God gave us the INTERNET c. 2000 at the PROPHETIC TIME to go into ALL the world with batteries or sunlight.

The COMMAND is to go preach and if you don't get any response shake the dust off your feet because they are NOT "lost spirits" whom Jesus came to search for and sent HONEST evangelists out to preach, suffer and die.

Yours have not GONE and if they have GONE they WILL NOT "teach what Christ has taught" which includes NOTHING you intend to do while violating the REST of Jesus whose lambs will NOT get fed in mega-churches where the only grase might be astroturf.

I feel for your squirming but he WORM DIETH NOT: The Spirit OF Christ in Isaiah 30 says that the MARKS of God driving His enemies into HELL are wind, string and percussion instruments. These instruments were brought into the Garden of Eden when Lucfer was (h2980 or Chalal cast as profane out of heave.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 8 2016, 11:40 AM 

What the PROGRESSIVES will be Purpose Driven to do in the Morning with work as LEGALISTICALLY hard and loud and expensive and WORKS-intensive day of the week is to PREVENT you from letting Jesus speak since religious music was always for the purpose of trying to BUY OFF a god and "making the lambs dumb before the slaughter."

It is also to FOOL THE FOOLISH (in Paul's idea) into thinking that when Jesus commanded and exampled GOING OUT TO PREACH He REALLY meant, "Oh, by the way when you go for a coke mention Jesus and how SUPERIOR our HOUSE and worship is" and s we grow the TUMOR. Most had been extremely successful making the assembly WORD-FOCUSED. The cast out up to 2/3 of the owners and so discord and SUDDENLY impose A NEW STYLE OF WORSHIP MUSIC (Jubilee's purpose) so WE can save more souls. I want you to listen because those OF the World can never grasp it: Paul commanded APT elders to remove the cunning craftsmen or sophists meaning speakers, singers, instrument players. Why? Why, says Jesus as HOLY SPIRIT to Paul and to the Little Flock belonging to the WAY that is called a SECT, this marks LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

I know that it drives people into a rage so that quoting Scripture is evil but remember The Book of Enoch, the Bible and the song: "No turning back, no turning back."

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 8 2016, 12:28 PM 

Stan/Lindsey (8/29/15) Who[?} brought up a few points:

(1) There are "plenty within the brotherhood who are fulfilling The Great Commission." That explains why churches of Christ are experiencing phenomenal numerical growth, right? Or, is the reverse true?

(2) There is "concern for churches (and Christians) who are not fulfilling The Great Commission to reach the lost."

(3) ConcernedMembers is a religious discussion forum. It is "divisive," some say. How so? Because varying opinions are published and discussed? How many congregations has CM divided? How many congregations have been divided by "change agents" operating in the brotherhood?

(4) ConcernedMembers is a religious discussion forum. It is "evil," some say. Beware, participants. "Abstain from all APPEARANCE of evil" (I Thess. 5:22). REALITY may be much worse than APPEARANCE.

(5) ConcernedMembers is a religious discussion forum. Stan has a responsibility to transform other religious fora to where everyone agrees:

(6) Welcome back, Stan, for an update on this thread.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

October 8 2016, 3:12 PM 

Donnie asks Stan how CM is divisive. "Because varying opinions are published and discussed?"

Varying opinions are indeed published and discussed at CM, but what Donnie conveniently omits is that he and Ken "shout down" all opinions that differ from their own. Because Stan criticizes CM, Donnie shouts him down and "emphasizes" it by using boldface text, underlining, italics, text in all caps, and different font colors.

Donnie shouts down Stan with a sarcastic reply: "Stan has a responsibility to transform other religious fora to where everyone agrees."

On religious message boards, not all parties are expected to agree, but all parties are expected to share and respect all opinions put forth therein. It's one thing to say, "I don't agree with your view and here's why..." It's another to imply that your interpretation of Scripture is the only one that matters, that other interpretations are "irrelevant," that other comments are "too wordy," and to imply that people with different scriptural interpretations from yours are bound for "the lake of fire" in hell. Such arrogance, sarcasm, and mean-spirited attitudes create a toxic and divisive forum.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 8 2016, 6:04 PM 

Bill says that Jesus is God the Father.
Ken quotes all of the SCRIPTURE which has Jesus SHOUTING that God is HIS father and He is God's Son: He doesn't even have any words of his own. He shouts that those who speak ON THEIR OWN are the Sons of the Devil.

Bill just doesn't like any Scripture which says that SPEAK does not mean SING.

I don't make it up.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 8 2016, 6:48 PM 

The only Stan I can find is on the staff of enough people to evangelize the world.

https://compassionchristian.com/henderson/about_us/staff

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

October 8 2016, 6:49 PM 

Since Ken brought it up, I believe that Jesus is also God, and I have previously quoted Scriptures that, to me, prove it. Donnie and Ken have the right to disagree and interpret those same Scriptures differently, to believe that Jesus is not God. Likewise, I have the right to disagree with their views. After all, no Scripture says, "Jesus is God" in those exact words; likewise, no Scripture says, "Jesus is not God" in those exact words. Therefore, each of us must decide whether Jesus is or is not God according to our understanding, faith, and interpretation of the Scriptures. The same goes for singing. Perhaps a few, like Ken, believe that singing in the assembly is wrong. I and a whole world of other Christians just happen not to agree with him. It's not a matter of "liking" or "not liking" the Scriptures. It's all a matter of how we interpret the Scriptures.

Unfortunately, Donnie and Ken give CM a black mark by denigrating those who do not share Donnie's and Ken's beliefs or their particular interpretations of Scripture. And that is why, despite the many who allegedly read this site, so few people actually participate in the "discussions" here.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 8 2016, 8:58 PM 

Here's the #1 complainer. Font size!!! SHOUTING!!! Bolding!!!

Bill, I approved this thread for your benefit.

I did not make a comment initially. Just as I had suspected: YOU [oops, I just shouted] were the first one to respond. You're indeed very speculative. Thank me for publishing your "thoughts."

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

October 8 2016, 9:50 PM 

Donnie, you're just adding more black marks to this site with your sarcastic "shouting" and other tricks with text to demand attention. And don't be naive enough to believe that everyone is pleased with this site because hardly anyone "complains." Remember that hardly anyone even posts here anymore, and of those who do (Donnie, Ken, Scripture, Dave, Dianna, Rocnar and his aliases, Stan, and Bill), at least four of the eight have registered complaints (Dave, Stan, Rocnar, and Bill). That's 50 percent of your handful of posters. You can certainly "silence" them, but that would just confirm to all readers that you really want no one to buck your dictatorial tactics here. Maybe you would really prefer that only you and Ken post anything at all. If you did, I gather you would believe that total silence from readers meant they all "agreed" with you two. That would indeed be most naive.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 8 2016, 10:59 PM 

Bill, you don't get it: this is a teaching site that published the Scriptures and recorded history. By definition, Jesus said that we speak the WORD as He spoke only what the FATHER inspired the SON to say (can't be the same person) they would be hated, despised, and even be killed.

Jesus said that many (Megas) are called or invited but few (Mikros) would be chosen or elected, so no reader of the text expects anything up to and including death. So, why would any one want to run a forum lusting for EVERYONE to love them: this would just prove that they hate the word and will BLACK BALL you at the bat of an eye for posting more than simple phrases which agree with the LAWS of the forum.

Grow up: just keep calling Jesus a liar by saying that when He claimed to be the SON and not the FATHER and are one as in UNUM or speaking the same things, YOU can't stand the clear asserted word of God and insist that the SON is in fact the FATHER. You keep shouting that over and over and just deliver another lump of sulfur.

When I research and post my studies you cannot PROCURE, I close the door and never ask whether people love it or not. AGAIN: this is a forum or STUMP where our speeches are cast into the wind. Our job is not to give the increase.

Like your church, it is not a place where everyone has to be lovingly affirmed even when they call the Spirit OF Christ a liar.

Donnie and I agree on most things because from the beginning of CM Donnie jumped in with statements of Biblical facts. They are NOT subject to private interpretation says Peter if they are CUT N PASTED from the TEXT and in content.

Try really hard that when you pay for a forum it is not an Equal Opportunity for anyone to post and not able to tolerate a rebuttal. Especially when Scripture says that Jesus was a MAN and a Son of God, and someone responds that God's statement is not Justified because Jesus could be God the Father. Now, I haven't heard anyone agreeing with your adding UNCERTAINTY to the Word of God.

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

October 8 2016, 11:37 PM 

No, Ken, you and Donnie have created this site so that you both can dictate to and induce the naive to believe that God has chosen you to be His mouthpieces through your personal interpretations of Scripture, while you smear and condemn all other interpretations. CM is most certainly not a "teaching site." The sooner all readers realize that, the sooner they can judge whether this site has merit or is nothing but a religious farce.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 8 2016, 11:53 PM 

Have a good, restful night, Bill.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 8 2016, 11:23 PM 

I was illustrating your continual complaints.

Faithsite.com should be a more exciting and welcoming site for everyone. Right, Bill?

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

October 8 2016, 11:47 PM 

Faithsite message board no longer exists. Like CM, Faithsite became highly toxic and hateful. Faithsite became so toxic and hateful that its moderators finally shut it down -- "killed" it. But I guess Donnie prefers to see that foul atmosphere continue at CM.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 9 2016, 12:06 AM 

I knew about that message board being defunct -- just wanted your reaction. Also wanted a comparison from you of the number of posters between the two sites. Now, we know for certain. ROFL

So, we're led to believe that you may suggest an ideal religious website for us to follow.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 9 2016, 11:10 AM 

Jesus said that He is the SON of the ONE GOD the Father.
Bill, says: "That does NOT say that Jesus is NOT God the Father."

Bill imbibes the progressive's LAW OF SILENCE. But, contrary to C. Leonard Allen top gun at LU, God is NOT ecstatic or OUT OF HIS MIND, PAUL'S MAD OR MANIA.

God is, among everything else, the Word or Logos or Rational Governing Principle or the Regulative Principle so that ONLY his little flock with A holy spirit or A good conscience, consciousness or a CO-perception can read SPEAK to man S.P.E.A.K and not S.I.N.G.

When God says that Jesus is His son AFTER His baptism.
And Bill and the progressives say that God DID NOT SAY that His SON is HIMSELF.
That despises the ASSERTIVE Word of God and when you see "despise" translate in Latin BLASPHEMY

But if the CHOSEN path is LU to say that God is REALLY three persons when God says that I AM THE ONLY LORD GOD, then don't be surprised if their new JESUS says that God is INSANE. All of their little SIMONIZED preachers follow the same blasphemy by debunking Father and Son Who gave you the OLDEN Bible which is obsolete because in the words of Rubel Shelly WE have new spectacles to get a NEW Vision for the Church:

Shelly's trinity is Mormon

http://www.piney.com/RSReImaging.html

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

October 9 2016, 12:39 PM 

Since Ken wants to resurrect the old Jesus is/is not God argument, let's have a little review.

No Scripture says, "Jesus is God." No Scripture says, "Jesus is not God."

Here are some examples of what the Scriptures do say:

Jesus says, "I and my Father are one" (John 10:30). Jesus says that He and God are one and the same.

Jesus says, "Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?" (John 14:9). Jesus says that He and God are one and the same.

The Old Testament says of the coming Messiah, "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace" (Isaiah 9:6). The OT identifies the Messiah (Jesus) as God, Father, and Prince of Peace.

The New Testament says of Jesus, "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us (Matt. 1:23). That verse identifies Jesus as God.

Thomas examines Jesus' wounds following the resurrection: "And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God" (John 20:28). When Thomas declares Jesus to be Lord and God, Jesus does not rebuke him for saying that. It is not an exclamation similar to today's OMG; it is a declaration of truth.

Obviously, people will interpret these and similar Scriptures differently. To me, they are proof that Jesus is God. On the other hand, Donnie and Ken reject these Scriptures as proof that Jesus is God; they say that Jesus is not God. We all have a right to our interpretations of Scripture and our beliefs.

Whereas I'm willing to "agree to disagree" on this matter, Ken more than implies that those who believe Jesus is God are blasphemers. On the flip side, undoubtedly Ken has never considered the possibility that he could be a blasphemer for believing that Jesus is not God. Ken makes drastic judgments and consigns people to hell based on his own interpretations of Scripture. And Donnie backs Ken up 100 percent. This well-worn scenario is the hallmark of megalomaniacal religious fanatics who consider themselves the voices of God and are all too eager to damn every person who disagrees with them.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 520 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter