Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

SING SING SING

October 14 2016 at 3:14 PM
Dave  (no login)
from IP address 162.229.29.37

Zephaniah 3
17 The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

When God is pleased, what does He do?

SING SING SING

That is KJV, not to be confused with the KDV (Ken Donnie Version)

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: SING SING SING

October 14 2016, 3:50 PM 

Zep. 3:14 Sing [shout for joy], O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem.

Do you have a minister of SHOUTING? Oh! that's the preacher's job? As soon as god has removed all of the laded burdens and burden laders THEN He can LAUDE or praise us but we don't compliment the boss by singing to him. Or do thee? Jesus would not CRY OUT when He came: If God wants to SING OR SANG then I have no objection but the Praise Leader--whatever he thinks--is not God.

Zeph. 3:15 The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more.
Zeph. 3:16 In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not: and to Zion, Let not thine hands be slack.
Zeph. 3:17 The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.
Zeph. 3:18 I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly, who are of thee, to whom the reproach of it was a burden.

Zep 3:17] Dominus Deus tuus in medio tui Fortis ipse salvabit gaudebit super te in laetitia silebit in dilectione tua exultabit super te in laude

Laude or Laus praise, commendation, glory, fame, renown, esteem A praiseworthy thing, a ground for praise, a laudable or glorious action, a laudable enterprise; a merit, desert, dīco

Dico to say, tell, mention, relate, affirm, declare, state; to mean, intend

Jesus and the Apostles DICO or spoke A hymn (prayer) and WENT OUT. I want you to get that PATTERN in place quickly.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

It Depends on What You Believe Is Is

October 14 2016, 9:04 PM 

Ken said "...If God wants to SING OR SANG then I have no objection but the Praise Leader--whatever he thinks--is not God."

This is what I mean when I say that some people don't deserve to be able to read God's Word.

One minute Ken says sing isn't really sing but speaking and NOW...it is OK for God to SING (no objection so it must mean a tuneful SING) but the Praise Leader can't. Sing isn't sing SOMETIMES, but SOMETIMES it is.

The Clinton campaign could use you.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

No Today and No Tomorrow

October 14 2016, 9:13 PM 

It NEVER says SPOKE A HYMN. It never will say it. Ken says it with his 'all recorded history' backing him.

THAT is the pattern that I have!!!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 14 2016, 5:21 PM 

You will notice that Moses knew what many people knew: when you hear the loud vocal and instrumental sounds:

1. It is the sound of being DEFEATED by the enemy
2. It is the sound of VICTORY over the enemy
3. It is the sound of beyond-redemption noise by which they profaned (Chalal) the REST day. God didn't get tired but He gave His people a day of REST which has been confiscated by the false teachers as a WAY to make a living by selling Jesus.

[linked image]

That's why any craftsman such as a singer or instrument player is the sound of BEING CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE

In Isaiah 30 the instrumental sounds marked God driving His enemies into HELL

http://www.piney.com/Isa30LXX.html

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Oct 14, 2016 5:32 PM

Respond to this message   
dianna
(Login dianna01)

Sing

October 14 2016, 5:44 PM 

Does anyone remember an older rock and roll song with the following lyrics...Wild thing, you make my heart sing? This is one of the examples I used to try to explain "singing" in the heart. Doesn't always have to be an outward expression, but inwardness as when we understand Christ's teaching. It certainly made my heart sing when I learned I could have my sins remitted when I was baptized.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Sing

October 14 2016, 8:17 PM 

Great point but most people cannot grasp that was what Paul said: You speak when you want to teach and that leaves two options:

First, Paul used two words, ode and psallo, indicating that for some he needed to prohibit.
Second, a disciple's heart strings would twang without needing a guitar plucker. In addition, psallo prohibits plucking with a guitar pick, an organ or a flute. Even Job got more respect than Jesus.

Job 29:7 When I went out to the gate through the city,
.....when I prepared my seat in the street!
Job 29:8 The young men saw me, and hid themselves:
.....and the aged arose, and stood up.
Job 29:9 The princes refrained talking,
.....and laid their hand on their mouth.
Job 29:10 The nobles held their peace,
.....and their tongue cleaved to the roof of their mouth.
Job 29:11 When the ear heard me, then it blessed me;
.....and when the eye saw me, it gave witness to me:
Job 29:12 Because I delivered the poor that cried, and the fatherless,
.....and him that had none to help him.
Job 29:13 The blessing of him that was ready to perish came upon me:
.....and I caused the widow’s heart to sing for joy.

All of Scripture commands everyone to be reverent and silent when Jesus speaks through His Words which carry the same SPIRIT and LIFE which God put into them.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Oct 14, 2016 8:18 PM

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

October 14 2016, 9:08 PM 

Hypocrites are those that have sang tunefully with 4 part harmony in the church most of their known life but now chant to the 'uh, I sing and am happy in my heart.'

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 14 2016, 9:16 PM 

I became a disciple at the 11th hour. By definition:

A Hypocrite is one who RESPONDS like an echo chamber. A hypocrite is one who sings, plays or does anything thinking that God is going to say "such a good boy am I."

Jesus called the Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites and you might break your back and read ezekiel 26 and 33 to decide WHO IS A HYPOCRITE.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 14 2016, 9:50 PM 

In that hour
Silent: Jesus rejoiced IN spirit,
Audible: and SAID, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight. Lu.10:21

Jesus [exultavit or agalli-aō] and is used to mean:

In Isaiah 12:6 Cry aloud and shout, you inhabitant of Zion; for great in the midst of you is the Holy One of Israel!"

However, Jesus rejoiced IN His Spirit or Mind
But He SAID out loud.

This made a prophecy MORE CERTAIN and is OUR pattern

Is. 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth;
.....I have put my spirit UPON him:
.....he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.
Is. 42:2 He shall not cry, nor lift up,
.....nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.
Is. 42:3 A bruised reed shall he not break, [discourage, oppress]
.....and the smoking flax [feeble] shall he not quench:
.....he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.

Jesus said the WORD is TRUTH: The Word or Logos is the Regulative Principle and outlaws rhetoric, singing, playing instruments or any metrical speaking which always intended to discord and teach error.

Here is the PROPHECY of what Jesus would NOT DO and He DID NOT do.

[linked image]

This is parallel to Ephesians 5 when the command is to understand the WILL OF God before you SPEAK outloud but ODE and PSALLO IN your heart as a PLACE.

People cannot DECODE plain text because Jesus said that the FATHER HIDES from the WISE or SOPHISTS which includes singing and playing an instrument in a "holy place."

--Eur. Hec. 216 Hecuba Alas! a dreadful trial is near, it seems, [230] full of mourning, rich in tears. Yes, I too escaped death where death had been my due, and Zeus did not destroy me but is still preserving my life, that I may witness in my misery fresh sorrows surpassing all before.

But if the bond may ask the free of things that do not GRIEVE them or WRENCH their heart-strings, you ought to speak in answer to my questions and I ought to hear what you have to say.

http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus%3Atext%3A1999.01.0098%3Acard%3D216

Dianna can explain it to you.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Oct 14, 2016 9:51 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 14 2016, 11:12 PM 

Job speaks of the Creation and calls it a parable. Job also records maybe the oldest example of music as a FERTILITY RITE. When the praise singer as the world's oldest profession performed they believed and sold their services as mediators knowing how to handle the gods and get you a good deal--for a price.

Mark me, and be astonished, and lay your hand upon your mouth Job 21:5 .

Even when I remember I am afraid, and trembling taketh hold on my flesh. Job 21:6

Wherefore do the wicked live, become old, yea, are mighty in power? Job 21:7
Their seed is established in their sight with them,
and their offspring before their eyes. Job 21:8
Their houses are safe from fear, neither is the rod of God upon them. Job 21:9
Their bull gendereth, and faileth not; their cow calveth, and casteth not her calf. Job 21:10
They send forth their little ones like a flock, and their children dance. Job 21:11
They take the timbrel and harp, and rejoice at the sound of the organ. Job 21:12
They spend their days in wealth, and in a moment go down to the grave. Job 21:13

Therefore they say unto God,
Depart from us;
for we desire not the knowledge of thy ways. Job 21:14

What is the Almighty, that we should serve him?
and what profit should we have,
if we pray unto him? Job 21:15

Lo, their good is not in their hand:
the counsel of the wicked is far from me. Job 21:16
How oft is the candle of the wicked put out
and how oft cometh their destruction upon them!
God distributeth sorrows in his anger. Job 21:17
They are as stubble before the wind,
and as chaff that the storm carrieth away. Job 21:18

Of the pipe which Jubal handles meaning without authority:

"It (the pipe meaning to love passionately) was apparently a secular instrument and is never listed in the temple orchestra; only in Ps. 150:4 it is mentioned in a religious (but not ritual) function. Its ethos was not blameless at all, as we see from Genesis Rabbah 50:

"The angels said to Lot: There are players of the pipe (organ) in the country, hence it ought to be destroyed. Its rabbinical identification with the aboda, the flute of the notorious Syrian bayaderes, emphasizes the erotic element which already the Hebrew name suggests. (Interpreter's Dictionary of the Bible, p. 460, Abingdon).

Organum -Of musical instruments, a pipe, Vulg. Gen. 4, 21; an organ, water-organ: organa hydraulica, -Of a church-organ

Organon, to, ( ) a Musical instrument: a machine for doing hard work in making war and creating the "arousal" in pagan ceremonial legalism

Polemeios: warlike, aoida war-note, of the trumpet, B.17.4
aoid-ê 5. = eppsdê, spell, incantation

Orgi-a rites of the Cabeiri and Demeter. most freq. of the rites of Dionysus, orgia Mousôn Ar.Ra.356

All musical terms and names of instruments speak of casting a spell: John called the speakers, singers and instrument players in Revelation 18 SORCERERS. They worked UNDER the Mother of Harlots (Rev 17)

Music is the MARK god reserved only for those making war on His people as they try to "wear out the saints" to worship THEM.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 16 2016, 12:00 AM 

CHORUS OF ACHARNIAN ELDERS

SCENE: The Athenian Ecclesia on the Pnyx; afterwards Dicaeopolis' house in the country.

DICAEOPOLIS[1] (alone)

What cares have not gnawed at my heart and how few have been the pleasures in my life! Four, to be exact, while my troubles have been as countless as the grains of sand on the shore! Let me see! of what value to me have been these few pleasures? Ah! I remember that I was delighted in soul when Cleon had to disgorge those five talents;[2] I was in ecstasy and I love the Knights for this deed; 'it is an honour to Greece.'[3] But the day when I was impatiently awaiting a piece by Aeschylus,[4] what tragic despair it caused me when the herald called, "Theognis,[5] introduce your Chorus!" Just imagine how this blow struck straight at my heart!

On the other hand, what joy Dexitheus caused me at the musical competition, when he played a Boeotian melody on the lyre! But this year by contrast! Oh! what deadly torture to hear Chaeris[6] perform the prelude in the Orthian mode![7] --Never, however, since I began to bathe, has the dust hurt my eyes as it does to-day.

Still it is the day of assembly; all should be here at daybreak, and yet the Pnyx[8] is still deserted. They are gossiping in the marketplace, slipping hither and thither to avoid the vermilioned rope.

9 Several means were used to force citizens to attend the assemblies; the shops were closed; circulation was only permitted in those streets which led to the Pnyx; finally, a rope covered with vermilion was drawn round those who dallied in the Agora (the market-place), and the late-comers, ear- marked by the imprint of the rope, were fined.

The best you can get out of the Psallo Cult is that it also means plucking a chalk line: we know the definition of snapping a chalk line and it is not in psallo.

The voting citizens of Athens and other places were to attend the EKKLESIA or Civil church. Many men hung around the speakers, singers, instrument players and prostitutes (where Jesus consigned the Pipers) and were tardy in getting to the assembly. The leader sent out men with a rope covered with lots of stuff and dragged them to ekklesia: that is one meaning of psallo. When they got to "church" they were not permitted to participate so we have the PSALLO people excluded along with any musicians except when it was taken over by show time.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 16 2016, 2:46 PM 

I agree with Dianna about "singing" in the heart.

First of all, in regard to "music" which is generally defined as singing and/or instrumental, we learn from the New Testament (KJV) that music is mentioned only once. But guess what? It was a "music and dancing" party when the "prodigal son" came home.

The word "sing" as a verb occurs a few times in the N.T., none of which indicates that it is a command or mandatory, but rather as "personal":

------ I will sing unto thy name (Rom. 15:9).
------ I will sing with the spirit (1 Cor. 14:15).
------ I will sing with the understanding (1 Cor. 14:15).
------ I will sing praise unto thee (Heb. 2:12).
------ Let him sing psalms (Jas. 5:13).

Dianna, I also have a sample of "singing in the heart." When I personally sing (literally uttering the words or not) "I need Thee ev'ry hour," it is a prayer to me -- far from bragging to God with "I love you."

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

That Just Might Leave a Mark

October 17 2016, 2:09 PM 

Hebrews 2
12 Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.

Two Things here.

1-Is this a personal SING, or a CHURCH SING? happy.gif

2-Wonder why in Ephesians 5 it is translated as SPEAK, but in Hebrews 2 it is translated as SING? I really really don't wonder. I know the differenece between speak and sing, everyone else does too, so it comes down to accepting it or not.

happy.gif

Actually, even in this Scripture HERE, we see the author diferentiating between SPEAKING/ DECLARING and SING. Two different words. So we can DECLARE/SPEAK to God while we SING.

LIFE IS GOOD!

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: That Just Might Leave a Mark

October 18 2016, 1:22 AM 

1. It is personal: "I will sing...." Even in the assembly, it is still "I will sing." No one should do that for you -- not even the "Praise Team."

Actually, there are numerous versions (translations) that do not mention the word "sing." Instead: "I will praise thee" or "I will glorify thee."

2. Ephesians 5 is translated correctly: "SPEAKING to one another in psalms, hymns and spiritual songs."

Can you imagine if it were translated: "SINGING TO ONE ANOTHER IN psalms, hymns and spiritual songs"? That would be chaotic! Dave singing to Donnie. Bill singing to Dave. Ken singing to Bill and Dave....

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Some People....

October 17 2016, 2:33 PM 

"...,we learn from the New Testament (KJV) that music is mentioned only once. But guess what? It was a "music and dancing" party when the "prodigal son" came home."

AND???

Wa this music and dancing wrong? AND, you also ASSUMED and WRONGFULLY added that it was a party. It was a celebration. You twisted it to mean something negative. That is Donnie being Donnie.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Some People....

October 18 2016, 1:24 AM 

Dave,

That wasn't "music and dancing" in the assembly of saints. That was the point.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 17 2016, 3:21 PM 

‘Heb 2:10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things,
.....In bringing many sons unto glory,
.....Ito make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

Heb 2:11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one:
.....Ior which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

Notice the UNIVERSAL message: Jesus DECLARES as an evangelist God UNTO THE BRETHREN.

SAYING, I will DECLARE thy name unto my brethren,
in the midst of the church will I sing praise (hymn) unto thee. Heb 2:12

When you speak to the BRETHREN you ALWAYS Declare or Speak:

DECLARE in Greek is:

Apagello (g518) ap-ang-el'-lo; from 575 and the base of 32; to announce: - bring word (again), declare, report, shew (again), tell.
Aggelos (g32) ang'-el-os; from aggello, [prob. der. from 71; comp. 34] (to bring tidings); a messenger; esp. an "angel"; by impl. a pastor: - angel, messenger

That LIMITS only the Gospel which is the good news or Gospel of the KINGDOM. That is the WORD and excludes any silly self-authored sermons or songs.

However, Jesus said that "I" will do the singing

“Humn-eo descant tell over and over again, harp upon, repeat, recite, ton nomon humnein RECITE the form of the LAW,

This does not mean to entertain but to do the work of an EVANGELIST: Speak or Preach.

Jesus does not command YOU to sing anything: He as Holy Spirit is present in the Ekklesia in Heaven and Earth.
If you CLAIM that Jesus SINGS in your congregation why are you so Purpose Driven that you make yourown musicintended to "Make the Lambs Dumb before the Slaughter?" Don't you INTEND to SHUT HIS MOUTH.

Heb. 2:13 And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath GIVEN me.

Jesus doesn't even PRAY for those OF the World, Kosmos or the Ecumenical as the kingdom of the Devil. God hides from them. His "children" are lost spirits who are ON the earth but not OF the earth. If you want to singing anything BUT the Scriptures and cannot understand that SPEAK is for the congregation; Singing is IN the heart and to God. Furthermore, Hymn has no relationship to modern tuneful ditties. We sing, God sings, Jesus sings when WE honor Him by DELARING His evangelistic invitation.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

October 17 2016, 3:26 PM 

I don't know why Dave wants to use people in JAIL or a Prodigal Son hanging out with pigs as his pattern. Symphony means to sound together and does not necessarly include MUSIC.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Not Too Good

October 17 2016, 10:00 PM 

Ken,
Why would you want to do what is right and go to heaven? Mirth, merry, and music is going to follow this life for those who wish to be up there. Definitely not your cup of tea.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter