Place your banner ad here.          See all banner ads

|| ConcernedMembers.com || About || Links Library || Help Warn Others ||
|| Madison Church of Christ || Richland Hills Church of Christ || Hillcrest Church of Christ || More Churches || Sunday School in Exile ||

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: WAKE UP Ken

November 1 2016, 10:37 PM 

must be witchcraft!

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

Re: Unbelievable

November 1 2016, 11:49 AM 

Well, at least Donnie's "god Jesus" is a step closer to "Jesus is God."

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Unbelievable

November 1 2016, 2:25 PM 

The Spirit OF Christ defined Messiah's future Rest in the Assembly of Christ both inclusively and exclusively. Those who mouth Isaiah 9:6 have no interest in the rest of Isaiah which is to despise the Spirit OF Christ.

Jesus said that God spoke to His little flock from the foundation of the World: this was to make those with no love for the truth blind and deaf.

There are several SONS in prophecy but in no case are the SONS the Father who created them.

"The prophet Isaiah's first son Shearjashub is mentioned only once in Isaiah 7:3. Commentators, Jewish and Christian, traditionally note that this first son's name is also prophetic - meaning "the remnant shall return" - but no account of why, when or how this son was named is given in the Book of Isaiah."

The second SON is:

And I went unto the prophetess; and she conceived, and bore a SON. Then said the LORD unto me: 'Call his name Maher-shalal-hashbaz' — Isaiah 8:3

In 7:9 Maher-shalal-hash-baz means a child who 'hurries to the spoils"

"The child Maher-shalal-hash-baz is the second prophetic-name child after the birth of Immanuel - traditionally understood as the son of Abi the bride of king Ahaz, i.e., the future king Hezekiah, by many Jewish commentators, or of another woman. The name Maher-shalal-hash-baz is a reference to the impending plunder of Samaria and Damascus by the king of Assyria, Tiglath-Pileser III (734-732 BCE).

Third: Immanuel (Hebrew: עִמָּנוּאֵל meaning, "God with us";[1] also romanized Emmanuel, Imanu'el) is a Hebrew name which appears in chapters 7 and 8 of the Book of Isaiah as part of a prophecy of God's protection from rival kings during the life of Jeshurun.[2] He is wound into the book, among descriptions of historical events and the future. In Judaism the name עמנואל ("Immanuel") is not applied to the MESSIAH,[1] as is done in Christianity.

This event is not to let people think that Jesus the SON is really Jehovah the FATHER.

Joseph was about to break the engagement, but an angel appeared to him in a dream and told him of the child's divine origin, and Matthew 1:22–23 declares how this was the fulfillment of Scripture:[8]

22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

All of the prophecies about Messiah (not a Deity) had to be fulfilled before the Jewish Nation ceased to exist. Jesus is not owned as the SON of God in a figurative sense until after His baptism. Paul a scholar understood that:

Rom. 1:4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead

In Isaiah 9:6 the SON has the same meaning as the destructive SONS. God the Father GAVE Jesus the SON any authority which He had.

Better than legalistic dogma, Scripture was given to be READ: If you cannot read the whole text you need to become a disciple OF Chhrist.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Is the KDV (Ken, Donnie Version) better than the KJV??

November 1 2016, 4:20 PM 

Donnie posted: Truly, Jesus Christ has a God: "That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:" (Eph. 1:17, KJV)

We have noted that Scripture, the Campbells and Walter Scot understood that the gift of THE Holy Spirit is really the gift of "Holy Spirit". That is one's personal spirit which is holy after sins have been washed away. Without that gift one is not a Disciple of christ and cannot read for content without wanting to make dogma out of it.

The grand apostasy was facilitated by Rubel Shelly and the Nashville Jubilee which began--they thought--transistioning all churches of Christ into the instrumental sect. The thesis which spilled over into even the most conservative groups is that THE PURPOSE OF CHURCH IS WORSHIP. And by that they meant performing religious observations believing that if they worked hard enough they could appease God and suck in all of the rich seekers. However, they could not and will never understand that the assembly has a singular purpose and works only for baptized believers who are DISCIPLES or STUDENTS.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 3 2016, 10:47 PM 

Truly, Jesus Christ has a God: "That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:" (Eph. 1:17, KJV)

It may be a great idea to keep track of the number of days or weeks or months or years before pseudo-Catholic Trinitarians will admit to accepting that that passage is from the Scripture?

God is also the head of Christ (not vice versa!) [I Corinthians 11:3]

Yes, God the Father, is the God of our Lord Jesus Christ!!!

Respond to this message   
Visitor
(no login)

ATTN: Donnie

November 5 2016, 6:33 AM 

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: ATTN: Donnie

November 5 2016, 12:12 PM 

Rancor,

Thanks for the excellent guide to: "How To Create Your Own Bible Versions" -- the process is well outlined.

By the way, do you have anything to say (for or against) about the passage I quoted (in the post just above yours) from the KJV? That passage from the KJV (my favorite version) is clear about Jesus and the God of Jesus:

Truly, Jesus Christ has a God: "That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:" (Eph. 1:17, KJV)

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

November 5 2016, 12:37 PM 

Jesus said, "I and my Father are one" (John 10:30).

"Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?" (John 14:9).

"And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God" (John 20:28). Jesus did not rebuke Thomas for declaring Him Lord and God.

It may be a great idea to keep track of the number of days or weeks or months or years before those who place more faith in the works of Eusebius will admit to accepting that the above and similar passages (eg, Isaiah 9:6 and Matt. 1:23) are not only from the Scriptures, but they also indicate that Jesus and God are one and the same.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 5 2016, 1:15 PM 

The word "and" means that the two items are not the same item. We have noted that Jesus was affirming that He spoke only what the father spoke and therefor the word is unum or united and not the same person or unus.

It may be to call Jesus foolish for not being able to say that "I AM my Father."

2Cor. 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

2Cor. 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

The way we see anything is by the light which is REFLECTED off an object.

Messiah's NAME would be called God.
His Name was not God. He was not named God but a hyphenated Jehovah-Saves as the BRANCH
The Son bears the name of His Father:

John wrote what doubting Thomas said and might have beel believed

John 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God

However, John was writing much later to correct many misunderstandings:

John 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through HIS name.

John says, I am WRITING to let you grasp that Jesus is NOT God. Neither was Jesus just a "spirit" which left no footprints in the sand. If you don't believe that Jesus was IN THE FLESH with blood then John wants you to know that you are ANTICHRIST

Don't worry if you cannot confess that Jesus is the CHRIST the SON of the living God.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Nov 5, 2016 1:39 PM

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 5 2016, 1:32 PM 

(1) (John 14:9) -- God and Jesus are united, not "conjoined twins."

(2) (John 14:9) -- "I am in the Father, and the Father in me" (John 14:11, KJV). It does not say "I am the Father." It does not say that the Father is Christ. Only delusional Trinitarians say that the Father is Christ and that Christ is the Father.

(3) (John 20:28) -- Consider the language of that culture. Thomas did not address Jesus as "1/3 of a triune God."

(4) Eusebius quoted from an earlier manuscript SEVERAL CENTURIES before hundreds[?] of different modern translations or versions of the Bible.

(5) (Isaiah 9:6 and Matt. 1:23) -- prove nothing about the pagan-influenced, Catholic-originated, Protestant-acquired Trinity dogma.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 5 2016, 2:08 PM 

Donnie Quoted: John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

The next verse verifies what the Scriptures make clear and the understanding of the first ones to use the TRIAS CONCEPT.

John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am IN the Father, and the Father IN me?

Theophilan, Tertullian, the Campbells understood that:

The Father (pater=teacher) originates and is the father of the WORD
Gods Spirit or Breath "inspirits" or inspires and the Word.
The Son articulates what He did not originate as out lips or double-edged sword does not originate our words.
Therefore, Jesus made it so clear that no one can be intentionally ignorang.

the WORDS that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

This is a parable because the wise guys cannot comprehend it.

In 1 Corinthians 2 Paul said:

1Cor. 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man,
....... save the spirit of man which is in him?
even so the things of God knoweth no man,
........but the Spirit of God
1Cor. 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Our spirit or mind is not another PERSON just as God's SPIRIT is not another person: Spirit means MIND or mental disposition: it is communicated by spirit (breath)

Respond to this message   
Bill
(no login)

November 5 2016, 5:02 PM 

(1) (John 10:30) -- God and Jesus are united, because they are one and the same being. Your "conjoined twins" remark is funny, but it won't wash.

(2) (John 14:9) -- Donnie added, "I am in the Father, and the Father in me" (John 14:11, KJV). Thank you for the extra verse. Both verses show that God and Jesus are one and the same: that Jesus was human on earth yet divine at the same time. Don't fail to believe something because the Bible doesn't put it in the exact words you expect. The Bible need not say, "I am the Father" for Jesus to be the Father. Jesus clearly identifies Himself as the Father when He says to Philip that if he has seen Jesus, he's seen the Father. One and the same.

(3) (John 20:28) -- That verse mentions nothing about 1/3 of anything. Thomas simply confesses Jesus as his Lord and God, and Jesus does not rebuke Thomas for that truth. Just another example that Jesus is God.

(4) Why rely on Eusebius, and why assume that an "earlier" manuscript is more accurate than later ones? Believe what is written in the Bible, not what Eusebius says.

(5) (Isaiah 9:6 and Matt. 1:23) -- Those two verses mention nothing about the "Trinity." They simply state that Jesus is literally the mighty God, everlasting Father, Prince of Peace, and God with us.

Donnie's has quite a hangup and a considerable misconception about the Trinity. Donnie sees the Trinity as three separate "persons" or three separate "gods" as he likes to call them. The Trinity is nothing like that. The Trinity consists of One God, who can manifest Himself as either the Father, the Son, or the Holy Ghost all at the same time. That's why the Father can be the Son and the Son the Father, because they are one and the same, not separate at all. That's why Jesus said that He is in the Father and the Father is in Him.

Donnie claims that calling Father, Son, and Holy Spirit the "Trinity" is pagan, because it parallels the trinities of various pagan deities. If that's so, then perhaps Donnie also regards the virgin birth of Jesus as pagan, because it likewise parallels the virgin births of various pagan deities. Do pagan trinities nullify the "Trinity" of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit? NO. Do the virgin births of pagan deities nullify the virgin birth of Jesus? NO.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 5 2016, 5:24 PM 

Bill missed Reading when He got his MD. He enjoys refusing to read the text but I submit that he is unable to red:

John wrote what doubting Thomas said and might have beel believed

John 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God

However, John was writing much later to correct many misunderstandings:

John 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through HIS name.

Figures: Bill got his learning at LU and they can't read verse 31 either.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Post It

November 5 2016, 7:09 PM 

You going to post it?

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Post It

November 5 2016, 8:23 PM 

Post what?

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

November 5 2016, 8:21 PM 

(1) (John 10:30) -- God and Jesus are united. Period. But they are not the same being. You are not authorized to add "and the same being" to "I and my Father are one." Listen to God's truth for once: "I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I" (John 14:28)

(2) (John 14:9) -- Context, Bill. Read the entire chapter (John 14). "I go unto the Father ... that the Father may be glorified in the Son ... I will pray the Father ... [etc.]" all prove that God is the Father and Jesus Christ is his only begotten Son." William Crump, Jr. is NOT William Crump, Sr. The Son obeyed the Father (Heb. 5:8,9) -- not the other way around. Did your father obey you, Bill?

(3) (John 20:28) -- Again, consider the language of that culture (in reference to "lord" ... "master" ... "god" [see about Moses as "a god" (Exo. 7:1)]. Thomas did not address Jesus as "1/3 of a triune God." 1 of 1+1+1 = 1/3.

(4) Re: Eusebius -- Research more about manuscripts; compare earlier and later manuscripts. You know better than not to believe that scribes and translators are human beings and error-prone even if it's only .00098% of the time. The manuscript Eusebius quoted from was around the 3rd century A.D. Your modern translations (NIV, ASV, KJV, NASB, etc.) came about when? 15th century? 16th century? 20th century (NIV and others)?

(5) (Isaiah 9:6 and Matt. 1:23) -- Those two verses mention nothing about the "Trinity." You were correct when you said that. So, do not insult God the Father by calling Him "the Prince of Peace." Now, are you comfortable in calling the Trinity's "Holy Ghost" as "the Prince of Peace" as well? God for it, Bill.

(6) No, I do not see your "Trinity" as three separate "persons." So, speak for yourself.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Is the TAV (Trinitarian-Altered Version) Better Than the KJV?

November 11 2016, 8:52 PM 

The post below belongs here too:

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Waiting for a Complete TAV (Trinitarian-Altered Version) Bible

November 11 2016, 8:54 PM 

Our endeavor to check out original/earlier manuscripts against later manuscripts for accuracy in hundreds of translations of God's inerrant Word has caused an alarm to some of the pagan-influenced, Catholic-invented Trinity advocates. They deride the endeavor but refuse to do research on their own to prove that the man-made dogma is in accordance with God's Word.

No, there's no KDV Bible. The KJV is just fine. It remains as my favorite; I'll continue to quote from the KJV online as usual.

The KJV contains hundreds of passages that prove:

........ that God the Father is the only one true God
........ that God did send (not Himself) His only begotten Son as the Messiah
........ that Jesus Christ is "the Son of God"
........ that God is not a man
........ that Jesus Christ is the mediator between God and men
........ and more.

The reality is that if there should be another translation or version of the Bible, it should come from the Trinitarians. It is also a fact that Trinity influences are evident in some of the passages translated in many versions of the Bible.

It should be easy for Trinitarian translators to create the TAV. Here are some of the passages for them to consider retranslating:
  • There is but one God, the Father ... and one Lord Jesus Christ (I Corinthians 8:6).
    Change that to: three-Gods-in-one?

• ... in God the Father and in the Lord Jesus Christ (I Thess. 1:1). There are similar salutations in the epistles from Romans to Jude.
    Change that to: God the Father and God the Son and God the Holy Spirit?

• Christ, who is the image of God (II Cor. 4:4; Col. 1:15).
    Change that to: "Christ is God"?

• ... that they might know thee the only true God, AND Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent (John 17:3).
    Change that to: Jesus Christ is God who sent himself?

• ... for my Father is greater than I (John 14:28).
    Change that to: "I am equal to or as great as my Father"?

• And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption (Eph. 4:30).
    Change that to: "the Holy Spirit is God"?

• ... and hundreds more of other passages?

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Waiting for a Complete TAV (Trinitarian-Altered Version) Bible

December 5 2016, 6:51 PM 

Still waiting.

Is my help needed to produce the Complete TAV Bible? For example, there are those who deride "the name of Jesus Christ" in defense of the three-Gods-in-one of the Trinity dogma. I could point out some of the passages on baptism alone which they might try to re-translate:

• Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins (Acts 2:38).
    Change that to: in the name of Father, Son, and Holy Ghost?

• ... and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized... (Acts 8:12).
    Change that to: and the name of Father, Son, and Holy Ghost?

• And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord (Acts 10:48).
    Change that to: in the name of Father, Son, and Holy Ghost?

• ... arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord (Acts 22:16).
    Change that to: ... wash away thy sins, calling on the name of Father, Son, and Holy Ghost?

• ... that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? (Romans 6:3).
    Change that to: were baptized into the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost were baptized into the death of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit?

• ... and numerous other passages?

Please notice the last item: when substituting F-S-HS for Jesus Christ.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Testimony of the Spirit OF Christ

December 5 2016, 7:51 PM 

In Isaiah 9 the promise of the Son was His NAME shall be called. Jesus was named after His Father but He was not His Father.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened at the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter